Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why Does Eileen Davidson Hate Lisa Vanderpump?

I don’t watch the Real Housewives but I know who Eileen is. What’s the deal with them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 20, 2019 3:13 AM

Lisa VP is a nasty cunt. But gay men idolize nasty cunts. Eileen seems like a sweet balanced person. Dealing with toxic bitches who would cut your throat to get ahead is not her scene. Kyle dealt with it because she is a desperate fame whore who has no moral compass and is used to vile, egocentric behavior.

by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2019 5:46 PM

Good for Eileen Davidson! I loved her got nothing to lose honesty.

by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2019 6:07 PM

Lisa V., when young, wanted to be an actress. (She's on ABC's "Poison Arrow" video.) On camera, LVP brought up the fact that Vince Van Patten (Eileen's husband) was married to another woman when he and Eileen got together.

Eileen Davidson is not Meryl Streep, but she has consistently worked as an actress. IMO, Lisa was plain jealous of Eileen's career. Plus, Eileen is thin and looks great for her age, and has a younger husband (Lisa's husband is a lot older).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2019 6:36 PM

I thought Eileen was friends with Lisa?

I remember a few years ago Tracey Ullman talking about knowing Lisa Vanderpump, how she was always having parties in LA. They were once neighbors, both British expats. Tracey didn’t sound like she was a fan either.

by Anonymousreply 4September 18, 2019 6:42 PM

Sorry, when I said Lisa I thought people were talking about Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 5September 18, 2019 6:42 PM

I’m still intrigued by how the Vanderpumps made so much money. Restaurants /clubs don’t make that kind of money. Ken must have had something else going on. Maybe real estate in London? Or they are living the American Dream - spending every penny they have plus some to look rich to others.

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2019 6:50 PM

Look at LVP's friends for christsake...Mohammed Hadid for one.

by Anonymousreply 7September 18, 2019 6:57 PM

I like LVP, not sure why. But I also like Eileen. I think LVP doesn’t like Eileen because Eileen saw through LVP and world not entertain LVP’s BS and didn’t indulge LVP

by Anonymousreply 8September 18, 2019 7:02 PM

They're all trash including Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 9September 18, 2019 7:12 PM

People fear Lisa. That alone makes me not like her - but also explains her gay diva status. Good for Eileen for standing up to the Mean Girl boss. Then when the heat turns on her and he’s can’t handle it, she runs away.

It’s shocking how intimidated Americans are by an English accent. It makes people think a thug is an aristocrat. She’s white trash - UK version.

by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2019 7:42 PM

Lisa hates Eileen because Eileen is older than she is but looks 15 years younger.

by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2019 8:05 PM

Eileen is fucking gorgeous and seems sweet.

by Anonymousreply 12September 18, 2019 10:53 PM

LVP is a skank and is completely fake. I dont think they probably have as much money as people assume. The restaurants, all of them. are dependent on her tv reality gigs to get the out of town crowd coming in to keep the places open. LA people generally wouldnt be caught dead in one of their joints. Tacky. He house is tacky, her pink decor is tacky, her clothes are tacky. She is tacky. Her cars are tacky. I will give her credit tho for being one of the most manipulative, scheming bitches walking the face of the earth.

Eileen is a genuine person and is a decent human being. That is very threatening to somebody like LVP.

by Anonymousreply 13September 19, 2019 12:09 AM

R13 agree 100%. I wouldn’t be surprised if LVP flies bankruptcy after her fame gigs dry up. No one last long in Hollywood Lisa - better save now for when those flyover tourists stop coming to those crappy restaurants.

by Anonymousreply 14September 19, 2019 12:35 AM

I always heard that Eileen was really a man?

by Anonymousreply 15September 19, 2019 12:38 AM

[quote] Eileen Davidson is not Meryl Streep, but she has consistently worked as an actress.

She has 2 Emmy Awards

by Anonymousreply 16September 19, 2019 1:19 AM

Daytime, and both won in the four show era.

by Anonymousreply 17September 19, 2019 1:57 AM

An Emmy is an Emmy. How many do you have?

by Anonymousreply 18September 19, 2019 2:05 AM

Still though, Eileen is amazing when she plays Kristen DiMera. That is a very complex character and Eileen made audiences root for a villain, even one who raped a priest. That’s not easy to do. Days gave her free rein.

by Anonymousreply 19September 19, 2019 2:07 AM

I once sent something to Eileen and she contacted me personally to thank me.

by Anonymousreply 20September 19, 2019 2:08 AM

[quote]I once sent something to Eileen and she contacted me personally to thank me.

"Thank you. But next time, send Lisa VP's fucking head!

XOXOX

Eileen"

by Anonymousreply 21September 19, 2019 2:16 AM

Eileen is a BEAST!

by Anonymousreply 22September 19, 2019 2:33 AM

Eileen did seem like a pretty nice person on RHOBH. On RHOBH, they filmed a scene in her and Vince Van Patten's (husband's) house in Malibu. Kind of dark, cluttered, and dreadful inside.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 19, 2019 5:48 AM

[Quote] even one who raped a priest.

Why/how did she do that??

by Anonymousreply 24September 19, 2019 6:28 AM

Why doe you care OP about two totally plastic, phony celebrities? Serious question.

by Anonymousreply 25September 19, 2019 7:01 AM

Eileen knows that Lisa VanDurDump is a dusty fraudulent cunt.

by Anonymousreply 26September 19, 2019 7:48 AM

Omg, no one answered OP's question.

Here's the deal, Mary. It started in the Hamptons, and Bustle summed it up nicely:

[quote] Lisa V. found herself on the wrong side of Eileen after an out-of-know-where confrontation. What started as a relatively light conversation shifted into a straight up argument where Eileen and Lisa V. went at each other in the most passive-aggressive way that chartered new territory on RHOBH.

[quote] At the lunch — the day after Lisa's birthday, by the way — Eileen once again took issue with Lisa's previous comments about her marriage (in a previous episode, Lisa had "interrogated" Eileen about how she and her husband got together). Eileen, who has had an issue with the conversation since the day it happened, decided to finally stand up to the "untouchable" Lisa Vanderpump, something very few people tend to do on the show. For some reason, the women on RHOBH see Lisa as someone they don't want to go up against. Maybe they're using past circumstances to frame their judgment (see: Brandi Glanville going against Lisa and no longer being on the show), but either way, Eileen took a blind dive into the deep, dark Lisa Vanderpump sea, and the jury is still out if it was worth it.

[quote] There was nothing new about the argument — it was just as repetitive as it had been while the women were in the Hamptons — but this time, Eileen didn't back down. Eileen criticized Lisa for being dismissive, despite the fact that Lisa was apologetic for the comments she had made. Lisa was offended that Eileen was speaking to her in such a way in her house and the day after her birthday nonetheless, without even bringing a birthday card to the lunch. The horror.

[quote] The argument got to the point where the two were so stuck in their ways that they just became incredibly passive aggressive towards each other. Lisa began dismissing what Eileen was saying by patronizing her in a way that only Lisa Vanderpump can do, while Eileen said that she didn't want an apology from Lisa if it was just to avoid a confrontation. So, how are you supposed to move beyond an argument if neither party is willing to participate like an adult?

[quote] The two women agreed they were "good," even though it was one of the biggest lies RHOBH has ever heard.

Ever since then, Eileen has never trusted LVP, nor wanted to be her friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 19, 2019 8:05 AM

Thank you R27 - and Bustle. What a perfect summary. And exactly why I love Eileen - she stood up to Lisa when the others for some reason tremble in her presence. Maybe Eileen will become the alpha female do the group now that she’s dethroned LVP.

by Anonymousreply 28September 19, 2019 8:02 PM

[quote]Maybe Eileen will become the alpha female do the group now that she’s dethroned LVP.

Eileen wasn't on the show when Lisa left and she's not coming back.

by Anonymousreply 29September 19, 2019 8:10 PM

It's never been any of lisa vanderpump's fucking business how Eileen and her husband got together

by Anonymousreply 30September 20, 2019 2:46 AM

[quote]Why Does Eileen Davidson Hate Lisa Vanderpump?

She's met her.

by Anonymousreply 31September 20, 2019 3:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!