Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Navy Confirms UFO Videos Posted by Blink 182 Rocker Are Real And Should Not Have Been Released

The footage shows the moment a U.S. Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet crew spots a UFO with an onboard forward-looking infrared system

The truth really is out there, Tom DeLonge.

According to Vice’s Motherboard, Navy spokesman Joseph Gradisher has confirmed that three videos posted to the To the Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences (TTSA)— the organization founded by Blink 182 rocker Tom DeLonge in 2015 to pursue research into UFOs and extraterrestrial life — do indeed show “unidentified aerial phenomena.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 2, 2019 3:06 PM

I always thought Tom DeLonge was full of it, but here we are. The plot thickens. x

by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2019 5:08 PM

I also thought he had veered into nutjob territory, so this was a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2019 5:17 PM

The video was not originally released by TTSA though. It originally appeared on the the AboveTopSecret forum in 2007.

In the years after, more and more researchers wrote articles about it and once whistleblowers (top gun pilots and radar operators) came out of the closet, the Navy at some point decided they might as well confirm the authenticity of the footage.

More details in video below (jump to 2:50).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2019 5:31 PM

UFOs exist. Fine. But the fact of an Unidentified Flying Object doesn’t correlate for me to any evidence of intelligent life or aliens. There a ton of stuff in this universe we don’t understand. Unidentified non-flying objects don’t get as much attention - but they are about as interesting or relevant to me,

by Anonymousreply 4September 18, 2019 5:57 PM

Are there any ancient aliens involved?

by Anonymousreply 5September 18, 2019 6:11 PM

Where’s the fucking video??

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2019 6:32 PM

r6 Here’s the ‘Gimbal’ video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 18, 2019 7:05 PM

... and the ‘Go fast’ video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 18, 2019 7:07 PM

Some facts to consider:

Some of the footage was shot in 2004. Back then, neither Russia nor China had beef with the US, so the notion that they would frivolously infringe on a US Navy training session with priceless and ultra-advanced drones makes no sense.

Also, if China or Russia have been in the possession of mind-boggling technology since at least 2004, then why haven’t they already conquered the world fifteen years later?

Moreover, these types of military encounters have been going on since at least the 1940s. Marine Corps naval aviator Donald Keyhoe wrote a book about it way back in 1950.

by Anonymousreply 9September 19, 2019 11:18 AM

The naysayers were wrong - again.

by Anonymousreply 10September 19, 2019 11:20 AM

The other (non-alien) theory is, that these craft are ‘us’ and have been created by contractors such as Lockheed Martin’s Skunkworks or Northrop Grumman with black-budget money.

This means that private industry has been capable of producing technology such as anti-gravitics devices for quite some time; crucial technology that could put a stop to environmental pollution. And they keep it out of the public domain so they can play their little war-games.

by Anonymousreply 11September 19, 2019 1:46 PM

How would he get hold of them?

by Anonymousreply 12September 20, 2019 4:19 PM

That video looks exactly like the one shown on the Discovery Channel's CONTACT show this week. Two different locations, but extremely similar objects. I highly suggest you catch a repeat of this week's episode. They will have more investigation of the video on next week's show.

It looks like an ultra advanced drone. That leads to the question of who's drone is it? It's pretty common knowledge that Lockheed has developed technology that is much farther advanced than is known by the public.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 20, 2019 5:13 PM

In TTSA’s ‘Unidentified’ series on History Channel, they had three different aviation experts look at the videos. None of them could explain their behaviour in terms of our current understanding of physics. The link to all six episodes:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 20, 2019 7:02 PM

Probably experimental aircraft. I remember about many years ago there was a spate of UFO sightings and it was finally revealed to be experimental aircraft being tested by the military.

by Anonymousreply 15September 20, 2019 7:06 PM

R13 Just saying, I worked tech support and remotes into a Lockheed Martin computer and was very surprised by their very basic McAfee antivirus and that the let me remote in.

I seriously doubt they have special technology like a UFO.

by Anonymousreply 16October 2, 2019 2:34 AM

I already knew this!

by Anonymousreply 17October 2, 2019 2:47 AM

R17 Me too. My Aunt, her best friend and my Gran all saw a UFO over Tunbridge Wells in the late 1950s. They described it as an inverted teacup on a saucer with yellow lights in the upper portion. Their account matched several others at the time. Initially, they did not wish to tell many others at the time. I always enjoyed asking them to repeat the night's tale over and over.

by Anonymousreply 18October 2, 2019 2:53 AM

It fucked Minnie. She liked it.

by Anonymousreply 19October 2, 2019 4:04 AM

The ‘Tic-Tac’ UAP/UFO dropped from 60000 feet to 50 feet in under a second. How can this be done by an experimental aircraft ca. 2004? The science doesn’t exist in 2019. I think the ‘drone’ theory is being put forth to make the sightings more palatable to congress and press. The people involved with TTSA know these aren’t drones.

by Anonymousreply 20October 2, 2019 12:25 PM

They are advanced drones from 2525!!!

by Anonymousreply 21October 2, 2019 3:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!