Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Michael Jackson Exposed Tatum O'Neal as a Slut

Michael Jackson to Martin Bashir:

“I remember Tatum telling me to come over to her house in Beverly Hills, and what she’s going to do to me. All the sexual stuff. So I’m scared to death. Scared because I’d never done anything like that.

“I came over there trying to be Mr Big Shot and brave and I remember she cut out all the lights in bedroom, opened the curtains so you could see the whole skyline of the city over the cliffs. It was beautiful.

“And she told me to lie on the bed. And I did. She slowly walked over and she touched the button of my shirt to open it. I took my hands and I wouldn’t let them down. And she just walked away. She knew I was too shy for it.”

Michael Jackson in Rabbi Shmuley's book:

MJ: Tatum O’Neal… I was 16, she was 13. And I was very naive. She wanted to do everything and I didn’t want to have sex at all, I said, “are you crazy?” One of those was to be kind to everyone. When I held Tatum’s hand it was just magic, better than anything, kissing her, anything. Her, Ryan O’Neal and myself went to this club and were watching a band and underneath a table she was holding my hand I was was melting. It was magical.. She grew up too fast. She wasn’t into innocence, and I love that."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 18, 2019 5:57 PM

Liar Tatum in her first autobiography in 2004:

" Michael would just keep on, thinking he was talking to me. . At 13 I didn’t have much to say about sex–all I knew was that it went on, pretty steadily, in my father’s room next to mine. He was a huge star, but it seemed he barely even dated & knew little about life. He once came to my house and asked to come upstairs because he’d never been in a girl’s bedroom before.

He sat on the bed, and we kissed very briefly, but it was terribly awkward. For all my passionate crushes on people like Dustin Hoffman, I was just 12 and not at all ready for a real-life encounter. So I said,’I can’t.’ Michael, who was sweating profusely, seemed as intimidated as I was. He jumped up nervously and said,’Uh, gotta go.’

That’s the closest I ever got to Michael, which is why I’m amazed by his recent claim on national TV that I’d seduced him but he was too shy to carry it through. I absolutely adored Michael–as a friend–and I admire him to this day. I believe that he fell in love with me. I’m told that he wrote the song “She’s Out of My Life” on his album Off the Wall for me. What an honor.

At the time of the supposed seduction, I was barely pubescent, and what I’d seen of sex so far was unappealling & gross. It may have been Michael’s fantasy that I’d seduce him–and it’s a little sad that he cast himself as failing, even in his dream–but it just didn’t happen.

Unfortunately, my friendship with Michael came to an abrupt ending. He’d played the Scarecrow in The Wiz, the urban remake of the Wizard of Oz, which starred Diana Ross as Dorothy. For the film’s premiere, Michael invited me to be his date. I asked my dad, who didn’t care one way or another if I went, but my talent agency was dead set against it. I was told, in exactly these words: ‘You can’t go to a premiere with a ni**er.’ Hollywood!

That upset me tremendously. Had I been old enough–or had I the parental support–I could have stood my ground & insisted ‘Oh yes, I can.’ But my father was too disengaged to help me think it through. So, without telling Michael the reason, I turned him down. He was devastated. After that Michael didn’t speak to me for years, until I ran into him at the Helmsley Palace in New York. For old times’ sake, we caught a concert together, Kool and the Gang at Madison Square Garden. Michael dressed in full costume for the event–coming in blackface, with a pasted-on beard–the whole nine yards. But things were never the same between us.”

by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2019 3:43 PM

Translation: He probably made it all up

by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2019 3:44 PM

Who’s the black guy in the pic?

by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2019 3:47 PM

Wasn't "The Pedo and the Harlot" a Harlequin romance novel?

by Anonymousreply 4September 18, 2019 3:50 PM

R2 No, Tatum is the liar here.

In her book, she said at 12, she had orgy with Melanie Griffith and Maria Schneider in Paris, and At 13, she seduced a stuntman who worked in Superman movie and it was her first sexual experience and after their first encounter she invited him again. All of this but then saying at 13 with MJ, she was shy about sex and couldn't have known about it?!!!

On Howard Stern show in 2011, she changes her story again, she said she started to have sex at the age of 12 or 13. and she made out with MJ. That is a serious contradiction to me right there.

MJ is the honest one in this story.

by Anonymousreply 5September 18, 2019 3:51 PM

shy= gay

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2019 3:54 PM

Tatum was dressed as a "Bad News Bear" when they first met, so Michael thought she was a little white boy...and well you can figure out the rest.

by Anonymousreply 7September 18, 2019 3:54 PM

R6 Whatever but Tatum is lying here.

by Anonymousreply 8September 18, 2019 3:55 PM

But I love children

by Anonymousreply 9September 18, 2019 3:55 PM

He liked little boys. Of course he was terrified.

by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2019 3:56 PM

[quote]MJ is the honest one in this story.

Unless he said 'I didn't want to have the sex with her because she didn't have a hairless dick. Tee-hee" then he was not being honest.

by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2019 3:57 PM

Tatum's contradictory stories from her book:

Tatum Talks about seducing and having sex with a man at 13:

"It was during International Velvet that I lost my virginity to a much older man. He was one of the stuntmen on Superman,which was being shot on a different lot at Pinewood Studios.I'd recently gotten my first period and felt that I was finally a woman, so with a combination of curiosity and longing for intimacy, I seduced him. The stuntman and I had sex in one of the changing rooms on the lot. It wasn't very romantic and it hurt. After that, I tried to get him to come to my hotel, but when he didn't"

Having an orgy at 12 with Melanie and Maria:

"WE CHECKED INTO the Plaza Athenee. Maria Schneider,who had made Last Tango in Paris with Marlon Brando, was staying with a male hairdresser in the room next door. They had some drugs and were into wild partying, so we wound up hooking up with them. One night we all smoked opium and hash. There was a very confusing scene was taking place before my eyes. Melanie, Maria, and the guy were tangled up together.As an added sordid touch, one of the women was apparently menstruating—something I was too young to have experienced myself—and there was a lot of blood. Then one of them reached out for me, drawing me into it. I didn't resist."

All of this and she didn't know about sex at 13 when she was going out with MJ!

by Anonymousreply 12September 18, 2019 4:03 PM

They’re both liars.

by Anonymousreply 13September 18, 2019 4:03 PM

A male hairdresser having sex with two women, one menstruating. Yeah, sure Jan

by Anonymousreply 14September 18, 2019 4:07 PM

R11 speaks the truth

by Anonymousreply 15September 18, 2019 4:12 PM

The point is MJ didn't want to have sex with Tatum (whether because he was a pedo or gay or just shy) after she seduced him. It's a matter of fact that Tatum was a very wild kid and grew up too fast, and by her own admission she had sex when she 12 and 13. So her denying seducing MJ because she didn't know about sex back then is a Lie and BS.

by Anonymousreply 16September 18, 2019 4:20 PM

"It's a matter of fact that Tatum was a very wild kid and grew up too fast, and by her own admission she had sex when she 12 and 13."

Uh, if a minor "has sex" with adults when she is 12 that makes her an abuse victim.

by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2019 4:39 PM

R17 By her own admission, she herself seduced a stuntman when was 13 and had sex with him. So she was used to seducing men. Whether she was an abuse victim by Melanie and Maria or not.

Tatum is lying. period.

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2019 4:44 PM

Did she do the dolmio grin?

by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2019 4:51 PM

"By her own admission, she herself seduced a stuntman when was 13 and had sex with him."

How exactly does a grown man let himself be "seduced" by a tween girl?

by Anonymousreply 20September 18, 2019 4:52 PM

Michael didn't even write that song in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 21September 18, 2019 4:56 PM

R20 Ask Tatum!

"It was during International Velvet that I lost my virginity to a much older man. He was one of the stuntmen on Superman,which was being shot on a different lot at Pinewood Studios.I'd recently gotten my first period and felt that I was finally a woman, so with a combination of curiosity and longing for intimacy, I seduced him. The stuntman and I had sex in one of the changing rooms on the lot. It wasn't very romantic and it hurt. After that, I tried to get him to come to my hotel, but he didn't"

by Anonymousreply 22September 18, 2019 4:56 PM

R21 Yes, MJ didn't write that song.

Tatum is delusional/liar to think the song was about her.

by Anonymousreply 23September 18, 2019 4:57 PM

Just start FF’ing the O’Neal freak who keeps starting multiple threads.

by Anonymousreply 24September 18, 2019 4:59 PM

How is she a liar? She said nothing happened, he said nothing happened. Two young kids not ready, happens every second. Did you actually expect a word for word identical transcript of the evening?

by Anonymousreply 25September 18, 2019 4:59 PM

R25 Tatum denied she ever seduced MJ because she didn't know about sex at this time (which is ridiculous) but then tells about seducing a man and losing her virginity at 13 R22

by Anonymousreply 26September 18, 2019 5:02 PM

r22 = defender of child abuse. How about saving your hate for grown men who abuse young girls?

r26, maybe the stuntman incident came afterward

by Anonymousreply 27September 18, 2019 5:05 PM

R27 Goodbye Tatum.

by Anonymousreply 28September 18, 2019 5:15 PM

r28 = pedophile and Michael Jackson defender

by Anonymousreply 29September 18, 2019 5:16 PM

I don't know if it's all the drugs Tatum has used in her life that makes her change her stories Or she's just a pathological lair. I believe the latter.

Even her dad said she's a compulsive liar.

by Anonymousreply 30September 18, 2019 5:35 PM

r30, Michael was a pathological liar. Remember when he claimed Brooke Shields was his girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 31September 18, 2019 5:36 PM

This Tatum O'Neal shit is getting exhausting!!

by Anonymousreply 32September 18, 2019 5:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!