Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay Man, Not Named Pete, Announces Run for Indiana Governor

[quote]Indiana’s first openly gay major party candidate for governor announced his bid Monday.

[quote]Indianapolis tech entrepreneur Josh Owens will seek the Democratic nomination.

[quote]Josh Owens is the CEO of SupplyKick, an Indianapolis-based online retailer. The 34-year-old, who’s never before run for elected office, announced he’s filed for governor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2019 4:35 PM

Who's had him?

by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2019 11:38 AM

Had him? No. Want him? Definitely.

by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2019 12:05 PM

The job Pete should have run for in the first place.

Not only is he hotter, his husband is too. Chasten will be stress binging on junk food.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2019 12:09 PM

The anti-Pete trolls work overtime on DL. Before we decide that he's doing whatbl Pete should have done, let's find out his positions, and see if he gets any where in his quest.

by Anonymousreply 4September 18, 2019 12:12 PM

[quote]The job Pete should have run for in the first place.

A Democrat is not going to get elected in red Indiana, for fuck sake. Beto couldn't even win a senate seat in the purple Texas!

by Anonymousreply 5September 18, 2019 12:23 PM

That's a hard 34. Way better looking guys in Weho and Hell's Kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2019 12:24 PM

I'm not anti-Pete. Depending on where things stand when the primary in my state happens, I plan on voting for him. But it's not until the end of April, so I expect it will be quixotic. If the race at that point isn't decided, I'll vote for someone else if their name isn't Bernie Sanders.

Frankly, this guy accepting a job from Mike Pence (and having to do with charter schools, which I loathe) are pretty big strikes against him. I just thought it was interesting that someone got there before Pete.

by Anonymousreply 7September 18, 2019 12:25 PM

Why is always the tops that run?

by Anonymousreply 8September 18, 2019 12:29 PM

Charter schools you say. Now I'm interested.

by Anonymousreply 9September 18, 2019 12:29 PM

r7 Got where before Pete? Owens hasn't won anything and definitely won't win this race either. It takes a self-promoting fool to run for governor of Indiana on the Dem side.

by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2019 12:31 PM

r9 = Andrew Yang

by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2019 12:31 PM

Worked with GOP, also good sign cause we need move back to the crnter9. His other positions seem fine too.

by Anonymousreply 12September 18, 2019 12:32 PM

[quote]Why is always the tops that run?

This is the place to ask?

by Anonymousreply 13September 18, 2019 12:34 PM

[quote]His other positions seem fine too.

Piledriver, doggy style, or scissor fuck?

by Anonymousreply 14September 18, 2019 12:34 PM

[quote][R7] Got where before Pete? Owens hasn't won anything and definitely won't win this race either. It takes a self-promoting fool to run for governor of Indiana on the Dem side.

I fully expected Pete, once his presidential aspirations are over, to announce his candidacy.

I did not expect some other random dude to throw his hat in. I don't expect either to be elected, but we gotta start somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 15September 18, 2019 12:41 PM

This news must have Mother Pence in an uproar !

by Anonymousreply 16September 18, 2019 1:59 PM

At last, it's OUR turn!!!

by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2019 3:07 PM

[quote] Beto couldn't even win a senate seat in the purple Texas!

Stop pretending that Texas is purple.

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2019 3:21 PM

He's a lot hotter than Pete, that's for sure. And I'm guessing he has a much better personality, too.

by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2019 4:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!