Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“The Dare Project” out Sept. 24 reunites original cast from the classic 2005 gay-themed short film “Dare”

See story at link. I’m excited to see this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 24, 2020 8:08 AM

The original short film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2019 2:10 AM

Looks like it might be better than that remake of the original Dare.

by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2019 2:23 AM

I don't recall this movie at all - why are they acting like this was a thing?

by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2019 2:26 AM

Can't wait! I've been waiting for this for fourteen years!

by Anonymousreply 4September 18, 2019 3:23 AM

I actually want to see this. I would constantly watch DARE and STARCROSSED (a short about brothers who fall in love with each other) on Youtube. Michael Cassidy looks even better now.

by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2019 3:30 AM

I hope it's good!

by Anonymousreply 6October 5, 2019 3:30 AM

Needed more explicit blowjob. At least some sucking sounds, licks.

by Anonymousreply 7October 5, 2019 4:19 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 8March 23, 2020 10:06 AM

I liked the follow-up short, and it left me wanting for more, just like the original one. In contrast to the original, however, the follow-up seemed a bit too artificial and too much like wish fulfillment to me. Still, I hope that they'll continue the project in 2035.

Michael Cassidy was and still is cute. He seems to be also a much more natural actor than Adam Fleming.

by Anonymousreply 9March 24, 2020 8:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!