Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joe Biden telling the story of his face-off with a gang of razor-wielding ne'er-do-wells led by a guy named 'Corn Pop.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 16, 2019 1:52 PM

Dear god. What a fucking mess.

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2019 8:30 PM

And this is the front runner for president? The best that Democrats can find to go up against Trump?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2019 8:38 PM

What the hell? This is SCARY.

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2019 9:02 PM

Holy shit.

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2019 9:15 PM

He’ll fucking keel over one of these days in the near future, of that I’m sure. (Seriously, can you imagine a debate between him and Trump? Crazy debating cognitively malfunctioning?)

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2019 11:29 PM

#kamalawful

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2019 11:31 PM

Somebody needs to put Paw-Paw back in the attic.

by Anonymousreply 7September 16, 2019 1:20 AM

The clip is from 2017. It's a 2-year-old clip that's being resurrected now by conservative trolls to try to hurt Biden.

by Anonymousreply 8September 16, 2019 1:40 AM

He reminds me of my dad in his 80s. He'd skip words and ramble and his dentures would slip.

To be fair the campaign trail is brutal. They often don't have access to food and liquids, and it's shaking hands and running here and driving there, lack of sleep. Always expected to say something profound but afraid you'll say the 'wrong' thing. It would be difficult for a man half his age.

Once this egregious crowd of wannabes goes away then they get down to some intelligent talk and debate. People are getting really tired of the crowd-control debates.

The election is over a YEAR away. And I'm sure Obama will endorse him and that will help.

by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2019 1:45 AM

[quote] To be fair the campaign trail is brutal.

He wasn't on the campaign trail. This is a 2-year-old clip is from 2017 being resurfaced by Bernie supporters and conservatives to smear Biden.

by Anonymousreply 10September 16, 2019 1:51 AM

I feel sorry for him. He is old in a world where old people are treated as a joke.

by Anonymousreply 11September 16, 2019 2:22 AM

r10 That makes it even worse. Biden's cognitive abilities must have deteriorated in these two years.

by Anonymousreply 12September 16, 2019 8:13 AM

The audience seemed quite restive during that anecdote.

I wonder if they knew what an Esther Williams was.

by Anonymousreply 13September 16, 2019 8:47 AM

Shit! Maybe Biden was telling the truth, at least somewhat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2019 12:14 PM

Between Biden and Nancy dragging her heels on everything, you'd think Dems want Trump to win again.

by Anonymousreply 15September 16, 2019 12:18 PM

R14 Both the mayor of the city and the president of the local NAACP chapter have said that they heard about the incident the day after it happened. And they both knew Corn Pop. the gang, the Romans, was very well known.

by Anonymousreply 16September 16, 2019 12:21 PM

And I was that little Corn Pop

by Anonymousreply 17September 16, 2019 1:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!