Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This is just WRONG!!! Enough is enough!

Gay dad posts this photo of his son on his Instagram. People think this is cute and endearing, it isn’t.

I can only imagine what this child has been exposed to!!!

Adorable kid though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 14, 2019 3:21 AM

I think people have forgotten that some pictures are just for family memories and other pictures are for social media.

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2019 7:33 PM

Why is his toddler laying around completely naked?

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2019 7:35 PM

Is that a put bull? And how exactly did you stumble on this op?

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2019 7:39 PM

The 'bgay'? Really?

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2019 7:39 PM

I hope he wipes.

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2019 7:41 PM

Really, OP. Grow up. You need to purge.

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2019 7:44 PM

Well hon I really do agree with you. This is gross.

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2019 7:45 PM

Gay dad?, He is dating a woman...

by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2019 7:48 PM

Donald Trump thanks you for the extra votes.

by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2019 7:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2019 7:50 PM

I hope OP's meds kicked in by now.

by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2019 7:51 PM

I fail to see what's wrong with the pic. I mean get your mind out the gutter.

by Anonymousreply 12September 13, 2019 7:55 PM

So you have a picture of your young son lounging in a chair with his dog, looking like a little adult in his posture. So far, so good. We hit the point of "WTF!" when you photograph him naked and share it on social media. For those of us attracted to MEN, this same picture of an adult would have erotic overtones for us. So how can a sensible person not see this as a way of putting this image into the spank bank of some pedo? Even though you can't see any genitalia, this still makes me uncomfortable having the image on a page that is part of my browser history.

by Anonymousreply 13September 13, 2019 7:59 PM

Doggy is cuter

by Anonymousreply 14September 13, 2019 8:02 PM

R13, YOU are the one sexualizing the photo of the child. You are the one with the dirty mind.

Get yourself off to a competent psychiatrist and get yourself a long and rigorous course of Electro Convulsive Therapy. You need to burn the dirt out of your filthy mind.

If you can't do that, then just please go away and be quiet. We don't need your drama or your sick thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 15September 13, 2019 8:02 PM

[quote]Is that a put bull?

Boston Terrier

by Anonymousreply 16September 13, 2019 8:38 PM

Completely agree with r15. It’s a kid and a dog. If you see something beyond that, it’s your problem not the poster.

by Anonymousreply 17September 13, 2019 8:57 PM

Is that a miniature monogrammed blue leather recliner?

Holy God.

by Anonymousreply 18September 13, 2019 8:58 PM

R15, you might want to work on your reading comprehension skills. Nowhere in my post do I say that I viewed it as a sexualized image, only that I couldn't understand how someone could not see the possibility that it could be viewed as such when putting it out for anyone and everyone to see.

by Anonymousreply 19September 13, 2019 9:12 PM

No, R13. Everything you wrote SCREAMED the sexual subtext which you slathered onto the photo. The fact that you brought it to Data Lounge and posted it here is sufficient to understand you and your dirty motivations.

"I can only imagine what this child has been exposed to!!!" Yes, no doubt you can imagine all sorts of things. And no doubt it gave you a thrill.

Now run along and mind your own business. It's almost time for your ECT.

by Anonymousreply 20September 13, 2019 9:31 PM

The daddy's a DILF but there's too many pictures of his crotch-dropping in his Instagram feed.

by Anonymousreply 21September 13, 2019 10:33 PM

Where can I get that adorable miniature blue leather monogramed recliner? Squee!!!! Totes adorbs!!!!

by Anonymousreply 22September 13, 2019 10:35 PM

The dog looks embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 23September 13, 2019 10:35 PM

If a frau had posted this photo to Facebook, you bitches would be up in arms. It's always gross when children are posed as adults, whether the child is erotically lounging or playing poker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 13, 2019 10:41 PM

There is nothing wrong with this photo. I don't see the point of posting it, it isn't cute, funny or interesting at all. The posted photos and videos I think are very offensive is when it is about mommy or daddy shaming the kid in front of the world. I want to fucking beat the shit out of the parents!!! I hate to say it, it is almost always a frau who sounds fat and homely.

by Anonymousreply 25September 13, 2019 10:43 PM

I like the dog. I don't give a fuck about the kid or its father. But you don't see a brown and white Boston very often.

by Anonymousreply 26September 14, 2019 2:02 AM

Every parent I know has pics of their kids naked. Get your mind out of the gutter. Kids are the most natural nudists in the world. I'm not sure I'd plaster it all over social media though. It's not exposing genitalia.

by Anonymousreply 27September 14, 2019 2:06 AM

[quote]the child is erotically lounging

What's erotic about it? I agree with the others above who think you are the one with the problem.

by Anonymousreply 28September 14, 2019 2:08 AM

OP is a troll. A shite-stirring Vladdy Boy.

by Anonymousreply 29September 14, 2019 3:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!