Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ohio woman who buried her newborn in the backyard is found not guilty

This bitch got away with it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186September 24, 2019 4:08 AM

Well, of course she got away with it. First she is white, second she gave birth to it instead of abort it.

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2019 11:57 AM

Blonde white woman got away with it.

Quelle surprise.

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2019 12:00 PM

Can't you see She's Suffered Enough?©

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2019 12:03 PM

White women are evil!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2019 12:05 PM

She seems lovely.

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2019 12:06 PM

Yup. She white.

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2019 12:10 PM

What’s the big deal? My dad did the same thing with the family dog.

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2019 12:11 PM

Had the father been there at the birth and buried the baby himself, he’d be in prison for murder. But since the mother did it, she gets to go home and is considered a victim and a hero.

by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2019 12:15 PM

What's up with all the incels on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2019 12:17 PM

Oh, I know what you're going to say. "If you kill the mother, the fetus dies, too." But the fetus is going to be aborted anyway, so why not let it go down with the ship?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2019 12:30 PM

R9 Women get away with murder far more often than men do. This has been known a lot longer than the word incel was even coined. So... shut up, cunt. It's absolutely true that any father who did this would be in prison.

This woman is definitely a murderer. And even worse - she's vapid:

[quote]...prosecutors showed the court a picture of her at the gym hours after giving birth and said she sent a message to her mother.

[quote]"My belly is back, OMG. I am never, ever, ever, ever letting it get like this again. You're about to see me looking freaking better than before, OMG," the text message said, according to Knippen.

by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2019 12:43 PM

She's still going to prison where she will be killed by her fellow inmates. Female prisoners don't fuck around when it comes to child abuse.

by Anonymousreply 12September 13, 2019 12:48 PM

What's the big problem? The state could not prove that the baby was born alive. If it could have done so, it would have. And if it can't prove the baby was born alive, then the state certainly cannot prove that it was killed. No killing... no murder charge. Then there would be the additional problem of proving that the girl was the one who killed it. None of this the state was able to prove to 12 citizens who are notoriously disapproving of murdering babies.

She is fucked-up and immature with a proven history of making horrible choices. Being a cheerleader fairly well proves that. But that does not make her a murderer. And she was convicted for her handling of the corpse and is going to prison for that. The disposition seems entirely reasonable.

by Anonymousreply 13September 13, 2019 12:52 PM

R13, you sound like a very reasonable person.

Who the hell let you in here?

by Anonymousreply 14September 13, 2019 12:55 PM

R13 has got it right. I live in this city and the same people who are outraged at this couldn’t give two fucks about Trump separating child from their parents at the border or that half of the children in Cincinnati live in poverty. Save the unborn they scream, but once they are here, bitches don’t have fucks to give. Most are good Christian folks as you can imagine.

by Anonymousreply 15September 13, 2019 1:00 PM

[quote]"My belly is back, OMG. I am never, ever, ever, ever letting it get like this again. You're about to see me looking freaking better than before, OMG," the text message said, according to Knippen.

[quote]You're about to see me looking freaking better than before, OMG,"

That’s obviously a relative term.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 13, 2019 1:03 PM

Isn’t there a law that requires a person, even women, to call the cops when they discover a dead body?

Why didn’t this woman call the cops when she discovered that she had a dead baby in her house?

Could it be because there was no dead baby until she buried it?

But she’s a woman so la de da when does Dancing With The Stars start back up again ?

by Anonymousreply 17September 13, 2019 1:17 PM

Didn’t she get the memo to hide it in the freezer behind the deep dish Salisbury steak for your living children to find after you died?

by Anonymousreply 18September 13, 2019 1:22 PM

So the outraged posters are the "women get away with murder" incels, I take it?

R13 is correct: the state couldn't prove that the baby was born alive, and it needed to do so to be able to get a conviction.

No man would be in the same situation as this, because a woman can have a baby by herself and everything that happens during that time will happen with no witnesses. A man with a newborn baby has taken it from a woman (or hospital, or whatever) and would, simply by virtue of how the situation unfolded, have more evidence against them.

This isn't the misandry case you think it is.

by Anonymousreply 19September 13, 2019 1:23 PM

course if she had aborted it six months earlier, she's probably be on death row

by Anonymousreply 20September 13, 2019 1:26 PM

The only way she should even remotely be allowed to go free is if she's willing to be sterilized.

by Anonymousreply 21September 13, 2019 1:39 PM

R12

That's noy true. Just look at Susan Smith among others.

by Anonymousreply 22September 13, 2019 1:54 PM

OT, but Susan is up for parole in a couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 23September 13, 2019 1:56 PM

[quote]She's still going to prison where she will be killed by her fellow inmates. Female prisoners don't fuck around when it comes to child abuse.

Nice fantasy world you have there.

by Anonymousreply 24September 13, 2019 2:13 PM

It's the moral decay that started in the 60s with free love.

by Anonymousreply 25September 13, 2019 2:17 PM

Can't post a link - her younger attorney is incredibly hot Charlie Rittgers Jr. Looks like a young George Clooney.

by Anonymousreply 26September 13, 2019 2:36 PM

I'd fuck him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 13, 2019 2:39 PM

Thank u R27. He is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 28September 13, 2019 2:48 PM

I think she did it but the evidence here was circumstantial at best. They couldn't prove definitively if the baby was stillborn or not. That's how the criminal justice system works: you have to prove your case beyond a shadow of a doubt.

by Anonymousreply 29September 13, 2019 2:49 PM

White women get away with everything, even murder

by Anonymousreply 30September 13, 2019 3:01 PM

r27 He has the complexion of a decaying corpse.

by Anonymousreply 31September 13, 2019 3:11 PM

R11 is correct.

If a man kills a pregnant woman, he's charged with two murders.

If a woman does the same thing, she's only charged with one murder.

A vagina goes a long way in a courtroom.

by Anonymousreply 32September 13, 2019 3:18 PM

Along with Casry Anthony, this birch is an excellent example of why abortion should be legal.

by Anonymousreply 33September 13, 2019 3:23 PM

Is she allowed to procreate again? Will the state tie her tubes so that she can't murder again?

Ha ha of course not. She'll go on to have plenty more babies. Some may even remain alive for a while.

"Clean your room or I'll "pull an Annabelle" on you and don't think that I can't do it! Just google my record!!"

by Anonymousreply 34September 13, 2019 3:35 PM

R29 is not correct with its 'beyond a shadow of a doubt' silliness.

The standard is "beyond a reasonable doubt." Anyone who has watched a court room drama should know that. You can have doubts and still vote to convict, but not if your doubts are reasonable. In essence, the state's claims appeared to be unreasonable to 12 citizens of that community.

by Anonymousreply 35September 13, 2019 3:38 PM

Circumstantial evidence is fine, including a case like this. Her doc knew she was pregnant, she buried the baby for a reason instead of calling EMS and reporting it. And her text is just sick.

by Anonymousreply 36September 13, 2019 4:36 PM

Whatever you say, R36. But any circumstantial evidence produced at trial still has to convince the jury beyond a reasonable doubt of the defendant's guilt. In this case, the jury members who reviewed all of the evidence, something no one here has done, did not find the circumstantial evidence supported a murder charge.

by Anonymousreply 37September 13, 2019 5:16 PM

Probation, no jail time. Just announced.

by Anonymousreply 38September 13, 2019 5:19 PM

I read on another news site that she’s already pregnant again.

I’m sure that will work out well.

by Anonymousreply 39September 13, 2019 5:20 PM

[quote]Evidentiary rules allow a prosecutor to introduce testimony that tends to show that the defendants actions prove he knew he was guilty (at least of something). This is sometimes referred to as “consciousness of guilt”. For example, such evidence may include actions the defendant took to “cover up” his alleged crime.

Or how about trying to bury the body instead of calling an ambulance, police, or doing anything doesn't scream "I murdered a baby."

I pray that, if I ever commit a crime and stand trial, I get a jury as stupid as hers.

by Anonymousreply 40September 13, 2019 6:33 PM

So she didn’t get checked out after giving birth? Can’t giving birth to a dead baby cause infections and a host of other nasties without proper post birth treatment? Whether the state proved it’s case or not, she did bury the thing, which should have gotten her a few years at least.

by Anonymousreply 41September 13, 2019 6:58 PM

Brooke, call me.

by Anonymousreply 42September 13, 2019 7:01 PM

[quote] Isn’t there a law that requires a person, even women, to call the cops when they discover a dead body?

The article at OP says she was found guilty of abuse of a corpse:

[quote] An Ohio woman who was found guilty of abuse of a corpse in connection with the death of her newborn daughter was sentenced Friday to three years of basic supervision but will serve no more jail time.

by Anonymousreply 43September 13, 2019 7:12 PM

Was she killing a boy-baby, or a girl-baby?

by Anonymousreply 44September 13, 2019 7:16 PM

Can Larry King's wife be charged with abusing a corpse?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 13, 2019 7:20 PM

The Mother wouldn't be convicted of (or charged with) the murder of a child under12 months in most countries, it's covered by Infanticide laws.

Only case that they would be is if extreme cruelty could be proven.

by Anonymousreply 46September 13, 2019 7:27 PM

R46, where are you getting that from?

by Anonymousreply 47September 13, 2019 7:29 PM

His ass, R47. He's pulling it out of his ass.

by Anonymousreply 48September 13, 2019 7:30 PM

Does “abuse of a corpse” encompass both not alerting law enforcement of the discovery of a dead body AND burying a dead body? I would have thought that it only encompasses the latter.

If I come across a dead body in my bedroom and do not report it to the cops, I will get arrested. I wouldn’t have to also bury the dead body to get in trouble with police.

by Anonymousreply 49September 13, 2019 7:34 PM

Imagine how long her sentence would be if instead of Ashley from the suburbs it was Kinesha from the inner city.

by Anonymousreply 50September 13, 2019 7:35 PM

[quote] Does “abuse of a corpse” encompass both not alerting law enforcement of the discovery of a dead body AND burying a dead body? I would have thought that it only encompasses the latter.

Not sure, R49 . I posted that quote to show that she did get convicted of something.

by Anonymousreply 51September 13, 2019 7:38 PM

Felicity Huffman got more jail time than this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 52September 13, 2019 8:01 PM

Probably a Republican "pro-life" voter. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 53September 13, 2019 8:03 PM

I was no where near Ohio on that date... and my Daddy can prove it.

by Anonymousreply 54September 13, 2019 8:07 PM

"Women get away with murder far more often than men do. This has been known a lot longer than the word incel was even coined"

Do you any stats, numbers, data to back up your bullshit claim other than "this has been known". Shrill hysterical misogyny is not enough.

by Anonymousreply 55September 13, 2019 8:09 PM

R55 has never seen CHICAGO.

Nor s/he know the history of CHICAGO.

by Anonymousreply 56September 13, 2019 8:11 PM

She’ll do this again. Watch.

by Anonymousreply 57September 13, 2019 8:15 PM

She's got a taste of blood. If she did this to an innocent baby who was only guilty of being born, imagine what she'll do to the man who betrays her.

by Anonymousreply 58September 13, 2019 8:22 PM

I'm having more fun imagining what she might do to you, R58.

by Anonymousreply 59September 13, 2019 8:36 PM

[quote]Whether the state proved it’s case or not,

Oh, dear!!

by Anonymousreply 60September 13, 2019 9:18 PM

So, what’s her story? “I’m sorry you’re offended I dropped a dead crotchfruit into a totally coincidentally opened hole in my yard. Which I completely forgot happened.”

by Anonymousreply 61September 13, 2019 9:24 PM

R61, she gave birth by herself in her bedroom. Under those circumstances—and considering she probably had virtually no prenatal care—it’s possible that the child actually was stillborn. She admitted to burying the corpse immediately after the birth.

by Anonymousreply 62September 13, 2019 9:45 PM

She thought that being a mom would be cool but then she thought that being a mom would be uncool and before she could back to thinking that being a mom would be cool she wasn’t a mom anymore

by Anonymousreply 63September 13, 2019 10:00 PM

What was the fathers’s take on all of this?

by Anonymousreply 64September 13, 2019 10:02 PM

And went to the gym shortly after R62.

She needed the body for pool season !

by Anonymousreply 65September 13, 2019 10:18 PM

Was she in custody before trial? I wonder if she was in jail awaiting trial at all. If she had, that might have had something to do with the outcome.

by Anonymousreply 66September 13, 2019 10:33 PM

[quote]Upon finding out that she was pregnant by a boy she had nothing to do with, Brooke Richardson burst into tears and told her doctor that she could not have this baby,

Told you I was hard core.

by Anonymousreply 67September 13, 2019 10:35 PM

R66, she had been in custody before trial; she was credited with time served.

by Anonymousreply 68September 13, 2019 10:39 PM

She's white and she got away with it! People of color NEVER walk although they are guilty as hell!! That just never happens!!! Look at this white bitch, this white privileged POS! Bet she has a white pussy! Hope someone strings her up by her little pink clitty! Look at this piece of white trash! Look at her!! Fucking white bitch! If she were a bitch of color there wouldn't even be a DL thread about it! THESE WHITE TRASH PRIVILEGED SLAVERY LOVING BITCHES, I'M SO GLAD DL ALLOWS FOR COMMENTS LIKE THIS! You'll never see MY comments with those strike-through lines and no one will ever alert the sensitive DL readers that I am troll!! WHITE WHORE! WHITE CUNT! WHITE BITCH! TYPICAL WHITE GIRL PRIVILEGE!

by Anonymousreply 69September 13, 2019 10:43 PM

R69 is triggered.

Is this story about white trash behaving like a monster hitting a bit too close to home, dear?

by Anonymousreply 70September 13, 2019 10:48 PM

If they could have proven that the baby was born alive, she'd be going away for the rest of her life. They couldn't. There is no story here.

by Anonymousreply 71September 13, 2019 10:58 PM

She treated it like taking a big dump.

by Anonymousreply 72September 13, 2019 11:01 PM

[quote]To lazy to read it myself.

Evidently too lazy to add the extra O too.

by Anonymousreply 73September 13, 2019 11:03 PM

That’s ok, r63, she’s going to have to make the decision again. She’s pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 74September 13, 2019 11:04 PM

Hopefully, when SVU does this story, the mother will get some jail time and Mariska will get another Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 75September 13, 2019 11:09 PM

R71 That is why mothers who do things like this - keep their pregnancies a secret and then do a DYI birth/delivery - almost always walk in these cases, they cannot prove the baby was alive at birth.

A former friend of mine who got really messed up on drugs walked after killing her newborn. The baby was found in river with a t-shirt tied around his neck and the jury still acquitted her.

Her "the baby was stillborn" defense worked and it almost always does.

You are correct. There is no story here.

by Anonymousreply 76September 13, 2019 11:17 PM

[quote]Do you any stats, numbers, data to back up your bullshit claim other than "this has been known". Shrill hysterical misogyny is not enough.

It's funny that you claim it's bullshit even as you demand proof.

Typical feminist - she decides a fact is true or false, based not on the evidence available, but on whether the fact makes her feel good or bad.

But yes - there's plenty of proof that women are treated much more lightly than men for the same crimes. See below, for example. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77September 14, 2019 1:48 AM

"Had the father been there at the birth and buried the baby himself, he’d be in prison for murder. But since the mother did it, she gets to go home and is considered a victim and a hero."

Yawn, here comes the MRA brigade. Men get away with horrible shit all the time. Ask OJ Simpson.

by Anonymousreply 78September 14, 2019 1:51 AM

OJ got away with it because of the racial resentment of his Black FEMALE jury. His trial was a one-in-a-generation event, so hardly comparable to most trials. The idea that men - let alone BLACK men - are treated leniently by the justice system is laughable.

Women, however -- they are treated leniently. Especially young white blondes like this murderess.

by Anonymousreply 79September 14, 2019 2:01 AM

R78, apparently there are men out there who wish they could give birth and then get away with killing the baby—truly a bizarre aspiration.

by Anonymousreply 80September 14, 2019 2:04 AM

“apparently there are men out there who wish they could give birth and then get away with killing the baby”

No. There aren’t men out there who wish for this. You’re a demented man-hater.

by Anonymousreply 81September 14, 2019 2:11 AM

r80 Herp derp.

by Anonymousreply 82September 14, 2019 2:11 AM

Now it will be open season on toilet babies.

by Anonymousreply 83September 14, 2019 2:16 AM

R81 = demented woman hater. MRA trolls begone.

by Anonymousreply 84September 14, 2019 2:17 AM

R79. John Landis got off pretty neat, too. OJ ain’t the only bro getting a pass.

by Anonymousreply 85September 14, 2019 2:17 AM

r85 I didn't say he was the only one, genius. And look, you're comparing a couple of rich male celebrities with a female hillbilly from Ohio. If you want to argue that poor ass females are no more and no less privileged than rich male celebrities are about, then be my guest. Just have in mind the men you're citing are much less representative of the average male facing trial than this woman is of other women in the justice system.

by Anonymousreply 86September 14, 2019 2:20 AM

R86 my bad. I thought your use of the words “once in a generation” inferred he was the only one.

by Anonymousreply 87September 14, 2019 2:22 AM

I said his trial was a one-in-a-generation affair. I think I was more-or-less right. Didn't OJ's case happen some 10 to 15 years after Landis'? And in any case, the accusations against each of them were very different from each other.

by Anonymousreply 88September 14, 2019 2:26 AM

For those interested in stories of women receiving lighter sentences or no prison time see reddit.com/r/pussypass

There is a thing called pregnancy denial and this case seems to be an example of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89September 14, 2019 2:58 AM

She's demanding an apology from the prosecutor. What a cunty cunt.

by Anonymousreply 90September 14, 2019 3:02 AM

R90 Of course she is. She’ll probably sue him for wasting her precious College year, which means she has to party double to make up for it. At least she’s stuck with that face. She looks like Sissy Spacek in her forties. No disrespect to Sissy.

by Anonymousreply 91September 14, 2019 4:07 AM

_I_ was that toilet baby!

by Anonymousreply 92September 14, 2019 5:03 AM

Was her pregnancy secret? (It’s happened.) Why did no one but the doctor wonder where her baby went?

by Anonymousreply 93September 14, 2019 5:38 AM

Was her pregnancy secret? (It’s happened.) Why did no one but the doctor wonder where her baby went?

by Anonymousreply 94September 14, 2019 5:38 AM

R94 Secret pregnancies sure do happen. Sometimes more than once. Sometimes more than twice.

by Anonymousreply 95September 14, 2019 5:42 AM

She hid it! Most people don’t ask someone who’s gained weight, if their pregnant. At her heaviest looking, she still looked like she just gained 20 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 96September 14, 2019 5:43 AM

How the FUCK do you go to the gym the day you've given birth? That seems impossible.

by Anonymousreply 97September 14, 2019 6:01 AM

They actually release all court documents right? The public pays, so it has to be released?

by Anonymousreply 98September 14, 2019 6:09 AM

It is Our Right to know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99September 14, 2019 6:21 AM

I don't understand how they could not determine whether or not the baby was born dead or alive. It seems to me that if the baby was born dead, she would have called 911.

Why bury it and keep it a secret?

by Anonymousreply 100September 14, 2019 6:29 AM

[quote]Was her pregnancy secret? (It’s happened.) Why did no one but the doctor wonder where her baby went?

Yes, I would like to know that answer too.

by Anonymousreply 101September 14, 2019 6:30 AM

How do yoy hide that you are NINE MOS. PREGNANT? Caftans?

by Anonymousreply 102September 14, 2019 6:31 AM

R100 She was smart enough to bury the baby. Mind you after she tried to burn it, and I’m pretty sure she tried to flush it. However, I can’t prove that in court. Burying without wrapping, is a very quick decomposition. They can tell, if the lungs are intact, if the child took a breath. Unfortunately, she could whack the shit out of that child before it could even take a breath. We’ll never never know the true circumstances of the baby. But I was 18 once, and I valued human life. I don’t know anyone who can have a baby and bury it, then immediately social network your “belly”. She knew what she was doing.

by Anonymousreply 103September 14, 2019 7:23 AM

If she kept the pregnancy secret it makes perfect sense she would continue to hide it, if it were born dead. She’s not going to say, “Hey Mom, i’ve been pregnant all this time. And oh yeah, it’s dead in my room.”

by Anonymousreply 104September 14, 2019 7:31 AM

I can’t get over people blaming her mother. My father refused to walk into the same room I was in. My friends would no longer come to my house because my father would bash me thinking that my friends would join in.

Most of us have gone through real shit. This Princess thinks being 5 pounds heavier is the end of the world.

by Anonymousreply 105September 14, 2019 7:46 AM

From what I understand, the infant had unexplained head injuries. For whatever reason , that's not being widely reported. I saw a photo of her parents, they look like Trump worshipping white trash suburbanites. As for not being convicted, Richardson has the type of look that white Middle class Americans go absolutely gaga for and immediately give the benefit of a doubt. As much as the twitterati love to rant about the privilege of straight white men some of their female counterparts can give them quite the run for the money. Five years from now ,she'll likely have 3 twat droppings with misspelled names and an Instagram full of inspirational quotes.

by Anonymousreply 106September 14, 2019 7:48 AM

Whoops. I meant their money not the money.

by Anonymousreply 107September 14, 2019 7:52 AM

Embrace your mistakes 106/107. In the memory of Annebelle. I’m sick to death perfectionism and the sad fucks who demand it!

by Anonymousreply 108September 14, 2019 8:09 AM

The alleged daddy. Is he freakishly tall, or is she just a midget?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 14, 2019 11:28 AM

Does it matter? That dog is obviously loved.

by Anonymousreply 110September 14, 2019 11:33 AM

When she's lying in bed at night, trying to get to sleep, will she hear her dead baby's whimpers and cries and screams for mercy?

by Anonymousreply 111September 14, 2019 1:46 PM

No, she's a sociopath. She treated the 'thing' inside her like a tumor: she got it out and threw it away because it interfered with her plans for success.

Don't get all misty about her laying it to rest- from dust to dust; she wanted it to disappear, erase-erase. Trash pick-up would take too long; it was too big to flush; they didn't have a woodchipper...

A stray cat has more mothering instinct.

by Anonymousreply 112September 14, 2019 2:07 PM

Gotta love the MRA troll at r89 recommending a reddit thread dominated by angry incel losers

R106, if straight men could give birth you'd be hearing about men doing this all the time

by Anonymousreply 113September 14, 2019 3:23 PM

I was discussing this at work with a white girl who just had a baby. I'm a white guy btw. We both agreed that had this been a young, poor black woman she'd be imprisoned for life. I'm not an incel, that's just how this country is. Casey Anthony got away with it too.

by Anonymousreply 114September 14, 2019 3:31 PM

[quote]r111 When she's lying in bed at night, trying to get to sleep, will she hear her dead baby's whimpers and cries and screams for mercy?

There's no evidence the baby was born alive, tho.

by Anonymousreply 115September 14, 2019 5:21 PM

How stupid do you have to be to not know how to force a miscarriage?

by Anonymousreply 116September 14, 2019 6:44 PM

FRAUVILLE:

She agreed to testify at the trial, and the prosecution added her to their list of subpoenaed witnesses, but even Morris was surprised when I told her I'd gotten her name from the state's list. "I didn't know anything more than anyone suspected," she says. "No one knows the truth." She excitedly told me via text that an official working on the case told her this case will be "as big as Casey Anthony's" and probably "a Lifetime movie."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117September 14, 2019 7:08 PM

There’s a big, tall, fat lady in my apartment building who wears a lot of flowy black clothing. One day I saw her pushing a stroller with newborns in it. Being ever-tactful, I praised their adorableness and asked whose they were. No idea she’d been pregnant! No idea who the daddy is, but there is just no way to ask that, and it’s none of my beeswax.

My point is, for a tall heavy woman, a pregnancy can be concealed. A little bitty thing like killer mom here, I have no idea how you hide that.

by Anonymousreply 118September 14, 2019 7:38 PM

I've seen a lot of pregnant women in my life and a lot of plain fat women (I'm American, so...yeah) and pregnant just looks different to me than regular-fat.

by Anonymousreply 119September 14, 2019 7:43 PM

R118, there have been plenty of similar cases of young women giving birth with no one around them having been aware that they were pregnant (or so they said). Maybe when the woman is young and having a first pregnancy it’s easier to hide.

by Anonymousreply 120September 14, 2019 7:48 PM

How does the deadbeat dad figure in this?

by Anonymousreply 121September 14, 2019 7:50 PM

[quote]there have been plenty of similar cases of young women giving birth with no one around them having been aware that they were pregnant (or so they said). Maybe when the woman is young and having a first pregnancy it’s easier to hide.

They just wear baggy clothes, and if it is winter time, it's easier to do.

by Anonymousreply 122September 15, 2019 4:31 AM

Thats what my Mum said: she always wore baggy clothes, they all did back then. How could I know? Ummm, maybe look at me in my water polo swim costume? Any of the three times I had secret babies.

by Anonymousreply 123September 15, 2019 5:24 AM

[quote]Most people don’t ask someone who’s gained weight, if their pregnant.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 124September 16, 2019 1:50 PM

[quote]and then do a DYI birth/delivery

Do a what now?

by Anonymousreply 125September 16, 2019 1:50 PM

That baby was born alive, the girl freaked out, and she killed it. Everyone knows that including the judge and jury.

by Anonymousreply 126September 16, 2019 2:41 PM

So what’s your theory, r126?

The jury just decided to disregard their own knowledge and the evidence so a baby-killer can go free?

by Anonymousreply 127September 16, 2019 4:45 PM

[quote]R126 That baby was born alive, the girl freaked out, and she killed it. Everyone knows that

Except for the people who weren’t there.

Which is all of us.

by Anonymousreply 128September 16, 2019 11:28 PM

My theory is that if the baby was stillborn, she wouldn't bother to have covered up the birth. She could have called 911, rejoiced, and thanked her lucky stars.

However, the baby was alive, and she had to put an end to it.

by Anonymousreply 129September 17, 2019 4:42 AM

But that assumes that she would have acted rationally in this situation, R129.

by Anonymousreply 130September 17, 2019 2:26 PM

Yep r128. No one was there.

Bitch didn't even bother to call an ambulance, or someone to help her. Stillborn or not, she killed her kid.

by Anonymousreply 131September 17, 2019 2:38 PM

[quote]r131 Stillborn or not, she killed her kid.

That doesn't make any sense.

by Anonymousreply 132September 17, 2019 3:21 PM

One word for you : negligence.

by Anonymousreply 133September 17, 2019 3:33 PM

The prosecutors overcharged her. They could have stuck with involuntary manslaughter, which normally carries a one to two year sentence. But they had to go for murder, which they could not prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Overcharging her also forced her get decent defense counsel, who clearly did his job in this case.

by Anonymousreply 134September 17, 2019 4:14 PM

This is a family matter ... between the girl, her parents, and their gardener.

by Anonymousreply 135September 17, 2019 4:24 PM

She was so distraught she went to the gym and bragged about having her body back...that day.

by Anonymousreply 136September 17, 2019 4:25 PM

C’mon, that’s no indication, r136.

I mean it’s not like she entered a Hot Girls Contest or anything.

by Anonymousreply 137September 17, 2019 4:28 PM

[Quote]Gotta love the MRA troll at [R89] recommending a reddit thread dominated by angry incel losers

I don't subscribe to the sub or agree with its overall theme. I was merely pointing out a place where there is a collection of stories where women are given an extremely light sentence or no sentence compared to men committing the same crime. I like to read other people's opinions even if I don't agree with them.

by Anonymousreply 138September 17, 2019 8:01 PM

Is this Teen Queen still killing babies?

by Anonymousreply 139September 17, 2019 10:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140September 17, 2019 10:36 PM

I wonder how they got her on abuse of a corpse. It's not illegal to bury a body on your property in Ohio. It doesn't need to be embalmed or even in a casket.

by Anonymousreply 141September 17, 2019 10:37 PM

R138 Sure. You first happen to go to "pussypass" to read interesting stories? It's a misogynist shithole. Of course hand picking only news about women's crimes will make it look like some epidemic.

Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 142September 17, 2019 10:56 PM

R141, your comment made me look up Ohio's "abuse of a corpse" law. It's something that would offend "family" or "community" sensibilities. Seriously? You just have to guess at what actions might constitute a crime? I don't see how that's Constitutional.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143September 17, 2019 11:02 PM

I'm pretty sure the community was outraged

by Anonymousreply 144September 17, 2019 11:09 PM

[quote]r129 My theory is that if the baby was stillborn, she wouldn't bother to have covered up the birth. She could have called 911, rejoiced, and thanked her lucky stars.

But no one knew she was pregnant. So why would she out herself that way?

by Anonymousreply 145September 17, 2019 11:41 PM

R145

[quote]But no one knew she was pregnant. So why would she out herself that way?

The doctor knew she was pregnant and reported her ass when there was no baby.

by Anonymousreply 146September 18, 2019 6:49 AM

R146, getting your own patient investigated like that is pretty cold, if you as me. He didn't know what happened--anything could have happened--but he reported her to the police anyway. That's East Germany-style behavior.

by Anonymousreply 147September 18, 2019 10:30 AM

If a man had done this he'd not only be in prison but probably on Death Row.

Yet, she's white with two cow udders hanging from her chest and a filthy slit between her legs that smells like rotten fish. So she gets a pass.

MEN'S RIGHTS NOW!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 148September 18, 2019 10:39 AM

I haven't read all the comments (yeah, I'm an asshole). I first read about this case on the DM, not in my local newspaper. This is a local story, to me, but I had to read a damned British rag to even hear about it. The whole thing is so gross and repugnant. There were places this young woman could have gone, if she said she couldn't keep her baby. I'm a man, so I will never know what it means to be pregnant. So I'm not usually very judgmental. I wish I would have never read about this.

by Anonymousreply 149September 18, 2019 10:44 AM

I know you can't really blame her mother, but the mother does sound like a piece of work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150September 18, 2019 11:43 AM

God she's so guilty. Or mental. 3 years probation?

by Anonymousreply 151September 18, 2019 1:59 PM

[quote]R148 If a man had done this he'd not only be in prison but probably on Death Row.

What did she do that warranted prison, let alone execution? The jury found she buried a stillborn baby on her own property.

Anything else is pure conjecture.

by Anonymousreply 152September 18, 2019 7:52 PM

Obviously, she was *not* guilty.

She was planting a crotchfruit tree. Don't blame her for our FAILED SCHOOL SYSTEM. Thanks, Obama!

by Anonymousreply 153September 18, 2019 8:44 PM

R147

[quote]getting your own patient investigated like that is pretty cold, if you as me. He didn't know what happened--anything could have happened--but he reported her to the police anyway. That's East Germany-style behavior.

I'm sure a doctor's job is to be a mandated reporter. S/he cannot conceal a crime. They have to report gunshots and stab wounds to the police, so. . .

by Anonymousreply 154September 19, 2019 5:08 AM

Plus, this doctor emailed the parent of the murderer. In that email, it made mention that the daughter was pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 155September 19, 2019 5:10 AM

White trash bitch definitely belongs behind bars. Stillborn my ass, she's a murderer and a liar.

by Anonymousreply 156September 19, 2019 5:28 AM

At least I didn't murder anyone. I just tried to help my kids.

by Anonymousreply 157September 19, 2019 5:30 AM

White bitch got away with it. Color me shocked!

by Anonymousreply 158September 19, 2019 6:08 AM

Her mother was dumb as fuck not to believe the doctor's email stating that her daughter was pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 159September 19, 2019 7:15 AM

R159 if mom said that she's either lying or dumb. Either way, stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 160September 19, 2019 7:19 AM

R153 Don't blame Obama, he didn't knock up this white trash bitch.

by Anonymousreply 161September 19, 2019 3:21 PM

[quote]r154 I'm sure a doctor's job is to be a mandated reporter. S/he cannot conceal a crime. They have to report gunshots and stab wounds to the police, so. . .

But the doctor reportedly became suspicious when they saw the mother without the child.

For all they knew, it had been put up for adoption.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162September 21, 2019 12:54 AM

R162 The mother broke and admitted that the baby was dead.

"For all he knew," the kid was murdered. Considering she at first was trying to conceal the child's fate to the doc, that was a plausible supposition to make.

Why don't you read the story before butting in?

by Anonymousreply 163September 21, 2019 1:02 AM

This could be her gimmick to distinguish herself from other Instagram Influencers.

“She may have more followers than me, but has she murdered her own baby and buried it in the backyard??”

by Anonymousreply 164September 21, 2019 1:12 AM

[quote]r163 Why don't you read the story before butting in?

Why don't you shove a dead baby up your ass?

by Anonymousreply 165September 21, 2019 1:49 AM

A+ for her recycling efforts.

by Anonymousreply 166September 21, 2019 2:01 AM

This brave young woman bore her stillborn baby alone, in quiet dignity. She then buried it on The Land, as our forefathers did when crossing this great country in covered wagons.

She deserves some kind of [italic]Little House on the Prairie[/italic] award.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167September 21, 2019 2:45 AM

Our more practical Greeks ancestors had established sites for abandoning dead or unwanted infants. (Archeologists have found wells full of hundreds of infant corpses). Occasionally a live baby would be rescued by a passerby, who then raised it to be a slave.

As for today, I imagine a thorough survey of any average suburban neighborhood would turn up a corpse or two.

by Anonymousreply 168September 21, 2019 3:05 AM

[quote]R168 Occasionally a live baby would be rescued [from the abandonment well] by a passerby, who then raised it to be a slave.

Gosh. And I thought [italic]my [/italic]life was tough!

by Anonymousreply 169September 21, 2019 6:23 AM

Was Skyler 18 when she delivered? Wouldn't the doctor have to honor patient confidentiality? On strict moral grounds I can see why he contacted the mother- but ethically should he have?

by Anonymousreply 170September 21, 2019 8:40 AM

[quote]r170 ethically should he have?

No.

The doctor's a g-damn busy body who ruined this girl's life.

by Anonymousreply 171September 21, 2019 11:24 PM

R171 = Skylar

by Anonymousreply 172September 22, 2019 7:57 AM

2 Planned Parenthood clinics are closing in Cincinnati and those folks applauding that are Skylar Rchardson supporters.

by Anonymousreply 173September 22, 2019 9:45 AM

[quote}She deserves some kind of Little House on the Prairie award.

The Golden Baby Battering Ram.

by Anonymousreply 174September 22, 2019 2:27 PM

[quote]Was Skyler 18 when she delivered? Wouldn't the doctor have to honor patient confidentiality? On strict moral grounds I can see why he contacted the mother- but ethically should he have?

My guess is that Skyler was still on her mother's insurance, and perhaps, pregnancy would require a referral to an OBGYN.

by Anonymousreply 175September 23, 2019 5:50 AM

She looks like a young Mitch McConnell with stringy blond hair.

by Anonymousreply 176September 23, 2019 5:51 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177September 23, 2019 7:33 AM

i swear, everyone best just bloody leave this family and young mum ALONE.

let them mourn in their OWN WAY!

by Anonymousreply 178September 23, 2019 7:45 AM

R177 I would be weirded out partying with her.

by Anonymousreply 179September 23, 2019 7:49 AM

She and her family make me sick.

by Anonymousreply 180September 23, 2019 7:53 AM

I thought that was the American Idol "crying girl" all grown up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181September 23, 2019 7:56 AM

Pregnancy tends to make the face get round and yes, there is a glow - a difference - in pregnant women. But this girl was only 18 and clearly had an eating disorder (I read the Cosmo article) and she didn’t increase her calories, not knowing she was pregnant. Without prenatal care, the baby may have been very puny and sick at birth. I don’t know, I’m on the fence about whether she killed the baby - it doesn’t jibe with who she was.

by Anonymousreply 182September 23, 2019 1:17 PM

Trying to set the baby on fire and beating it is pretty gross, r182. Even if it was dead it had blunt force trauma and had been burned. And then for her to take a selfie AT THE GYM the next day? She is a callous stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 183September 23, 2019 2:29 PM

Whew!

by Anonymousreply 184September 23, 2019 2:29 PM

R183 Wow, that's crazy. I didn't know that. I know she did it, w/o knowing that. However, that is just more evidence she killed the baby.

by Anonymousreply 185September 24, 2019 4:06 AM

[quote]But this girl was only 18 and clearly had an eating disorder (I read the Cosmo article) and she didn’t increase her calories, not knowing she was pregnant. Without prenatal care, the baby may have been very puny and sick at birth. I don’t know, I’m on the fence about whether she killed the baby - it doesn’t jibe with who she was.

Obviously, you haven't followed the story. I haven't much, but I know she saw a doctor and she knew she was pregnant. She gained weight and was rejoicing when her stomach went down after the delivery.

by Anonymousreply 186September 24, 2019 4:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!