Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shawn Mendes Shows Us How He Kisses

So straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386October 10, 2019 6:57 AM

He’s pretending it’s me

by Anonymousreply 1September 12, 2019 2:00 PM

He's trolling with the dainty hand stuff, yes?

by Anonymousreply 2September 12, 2019 2:08 PM

The whole thing made me uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 3September 12, 2019 8:44 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 12, 2019 9:06 PM

This Mexican twink thinks Shamila is fake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2019 3:26 PM

Fish

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2019 7:02 AM

Well since the other Shawn thread has been subscriber locked, let's continue the discussion here.

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2019 11:26 PM

Fucking gross.

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2019 11:30 PM

I can’t wait until he is in his 30’s and has to explain all these crazy antics.

by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2019 11:39 PM

#notjustaprettyface

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2019 12:56 AM

Family time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2019 12:59 AM

This paywall thing is really annoying, it just makes people create more threads than necessary on the same topic.

r11 Wow his mom really looks like a MtF in that pic, tbh he's the only one actually good looking in the family (maybe his dad too a bit)

by Anonymousreply 12September 18, 2019 1:02 AM

"It's a weird thing to be two people falling in love in the public eye. It's a microscope on everything, even the way that you kiss, the way you hold hands, the way you hug. Everybody has something to say about it and we were making fun of that." — Camila on @OnAirWithRyan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 18, 2019 1:02 AM

@OnAirWithRyan: "It's frustrating how tall [Shawn] is." Camila: "I know! Well, not for me.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 18, 2019 1:04 AM

Oh my, I’ve never seen anyone so heterosexual in all my life! x

by Anonymousreply 15September 18, 2019 1:27 AM

He’s becoming an embarrassing spectacle by being so over the top. Soon people are going to tire of his charade, and soon will not buy in to him or even his music. He can’t keep treating the public like we are idiots, because one day he will look in the mirror and realize the joke was really on him.

by Anonymousreply 16September 18, 2019 2:26 AM

Shawn’s kissing looks silly because he needs to be guided by the dominant, experienced tongue of another man. His mouth is a receiving orifice by nature and with a female he’s lost in the wilderness. He should be spending these young, formative years learning how to patiently respond to the kissing signals of the top whose tongue is burrowing inside his mouth regularly.

It’s a shame he doesn’t have the right man in his life to take control and force an abrupt end to these closeted shenanigans. Neither John Mayer or Zac Stenmark had the top ingredients necessary to steer this gayling into realization of his true self. I hope the right man grabs ahold of him soon. Someone needs to turn him out. No more fun and games. The time for Shawn Mendes’ dick awakening is now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2019 2:27 AM

R9 He'll explain them the way all closet cases do: That he was sad, misguided and eager to stay famous so he faked who he was. He'll say when fame went away, he didn't care about what people thought about him anymore so decided to he came out. Half of the DL will eat it up like used garbage while the other half (myself included) will spurn him for being a fake, shallow MFer. His career won't recover and that's all on him for lying about who he really is in such a comically pathetic way.

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2019 4:10 PM

My new producer 🤤

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2019 6:29 PM

Adjacent love.

by Anonymousreply 20September 18, 2019 6:33 PM

R5: He and everyone with a brain

by Anonymousreply 21September 18, 2019 7:55 PM

I'm not allowed to post to the phone Shawn thread, so....

I was just driving home in West Hollywood and saw about 5 paparazzi on a corner opposite a coffee/tea place on Melrose. I decided to park and go in to be nosey. I got inside and looked around and didn't recognize anyone famous. I ordered my drink and stood near the napkin cabinet against a wall and turned to my right and saw someone and recognized Camilla leaning against the wall in a little side area with bathrooms. I wondered if she was waiting for the person inside to come out so she could take a leak. A minute later, the door opened and it was Shawn. She immediately latched onto him and they started talking and walking towards the exit. I didn't hear what they said even though I was 2 feet from them. Honestly, they looked legit in lust...if not love. She looked dickmatized and he looked happy. It wasn't like they were rigid and far apart and then got close once they were about to be outside and photographed. I'm gay and I would never even touch a beard like that if I was in his position.

That's all, folks. No, I'm not a PR person or fangurl, I don't give a fuck either way, but had to at least spill the "tea" after the siting.

by Anonymousreply 22September 19, 2019 1:01 AM

Bulging after meeting R22

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 19, 2019 1:05 AM

R22 What you didn't see was the twink in the bathroom.

Do they have Tim Hortons in WeHo?

by Anonymousreply 24September 19, 2019 1:10 AM

We thank you for your service, R22

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 19, 2019 1:12 AM

r22 That was really bad, Shawn and Camila should rescind your payment.

0/10.

by Anonymousreply 26September 19, 2019 1:31 AM

At least I wasn't lying, bitch. ^

by Anonymousreply 27September 19, 2019 2:05 AM

I don't doubt R22 since they mentioned seeing them at the coffee shop before it got posted online, but I think you may not have the discerning eye that most DLers have. In all of the pictures taken by the paparazzi, they look like a beard and his fag hag. How you couldn't see this is baffling to me as I doubt they looked any different when they were inside. Either you are Shawn and are trying to appear heterosexual or you need to do a better job discerning body language. I only wish I were in your shoes as if I saw them out and about in Manhattan (wish I had been there when they were), I would have given them a piece of my mind. If Shawn didn't know about the DL before, he'd certainly know after I got through with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 19, 2019 3:53 AM

R27 no stress, R26 always challenges the veracity of DL’ers stories. It’s just him and DL loves him faults and all.

by Anonymousreply 29September 19, 2019 4:02 AM

r29 bitch nobody over the age 18 believes they're for real, even the people who thinks Shawn is straight knows this is PR. Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 30September 19, 2019 4:22 AM

Homegirl was up against the wall/right next to the door handle waiting for him to come out. I'm not fucking making it up. Like, his new nickname is Dickmatizer. She was pining for him to come out. Granted I only looked at her for a second because she was 5 feet from me and I didn't want to stare and then they walked right in front of me as soon as he opened the door and out the door. I don't really follow their relationship and have thought it was bullshit just to promote their new song, but I'm just saying what I saw. It wasn't forced.

Of course since my opinion is different than others in Delusional Lounge I'm either Shawn himself or just not good at reading body language of people 2 feet in front of me.

by Anonymousreply 31September 19, 2019 4:47 AM

I wanna look dickmatized too 😭

by Anonymousreply 32September 19, 2019 7:30 AM

Baby Shawn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 19, 2019 7:34 AM

R22: Really bad attempt on trolling. Nobody with a brain believe they are a couple. Even people dumb enough to think he is straight realize that they are a pr couple

by Anonymousreply 34September 19, 2019 2:05 PM

R34 Not sure if R31 is a troll. It's likely either Shawn or someone who can't read body language to save their lives. On the one hand, they say:

[Quote] Granted I only looked at her for a second because she was 5 feet from me

And then say:

[Quote] since my opinion is different than others in Delusional Lounge I'm either Shawn himself or just not good at reading body language of people 2 feet in front of me

What is it? 2 feet or 5 feet? Either you were paying close attention to them or you barely got a look at all. The details are inconsistent and they are getting extremely defensive for someone who isn't Shawn. Also, I like the new nickname for this site. [Bold] Delusional Lounge. [/Bold] Sounds like something a 13 year girl would say. Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 35September 19, 2019 3:10 PM

I was standing 5 feet from her/the bathroom, then they walked 2 feet in front of me to get to exit. Please try to keep up with the action.

Like Shawn Mendes posts on DL.

Lmfao

by Anonymousreply 36September 19, 2019 3:30 PM

R13 Riiiiight. haha. He is just a fad anyway.

by Anonymousreply 37September 19, 2019 3:36 PM

R30 triggered.

by Anonymousreply 38September 19, 2019 3:51 PM

[quote]Homegirl was up against the wall/right next to the door handle waiting for him to come out.

Yes, everyone is waiting for him to come out.

by Anonymousreply 39September 19, 2019 3:54 PM

Shawn likes to ride my horn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 19, 2019 8:53 PM

Who would fuck me with this mask on?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 19, 2019 8:58 PM

HOW MANY FUCKING THREADS ABOUT THIS NO-TALENT ASSHOLE DO WE HAVE ON DL? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU OBSESSED TROLL CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 42September 19, 2019 9:17 PM

R20 the obsession will die when he comes out or becomes too old which is sooner or later.

by Anonymousreply 43September 19, 2019 9:38 PM

He loves it when I call him señorita.

by Anonymousreply 44September 19, 2019 10:16 PM

“We’re definitely not a publicity stunt”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 19, 2019 11:20 PM

Me: act normal

Also me:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46September 19, 2019 11:30 PM

Jesus, the looking directly at the camera again...

Also, what exactly is that NWTH on his shirt? He's worn similar shirts - or maybe the same - a few times and now I'm curious

by Anonymousreply 47September 19, 2019 11:54 PM

Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello buy Halloween masks together:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 20, 2019 12:06 AM

[quote]I only wish I were in your shoes as if I saw them out and about in Manhattan (wish I had been there when they were), I would have given them a piece of my mind. If Shawn didn't know about the DL before, he'd certainly know after I got through with him.

So you would have challenged Shawn to a bitchy queen fight?

by Anonymousreply 49September 20, 2019 12:50 AM

^^ I’m with the pick a street fight with the closet case” x 2.

by Anonymousreply 50September 20, 2019 12:53 AM

R45 “I am definitely not G A Y”

by Anonymousreply 51September 20, 2019 1:05 AM

Disgusting - and tongue - GROSS!!

by Anonymousreply 52September 20, 2019 1:11 AM

R49 I would have called him out on his obvious bearding and inability to come out the closet. It wouldn't have been a version of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 20, 2019 1:15 AM

R53, Shawn would probably have bitched back at you while his bodyguard protected him:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54September 20, 2019 1:23 AM

Ok, I’m going to block this thread. My opinion, we need to quit giving this BPD anymore attention. Just enough already, please.

by Anonymousreply 55September 20, 2019 1:33 AM

R54 Let him bitch back. At least I'd get it off my mind and into the head of the person who most needs to hear it most instead of justing posting about it here. Plus, he's not with his bodyguard all the time. I'd hope to get him at a moment of weakness when he's alone or with Camila only.

by Anonymousreply 56September 20, 2019 1:33 AM

R54 God that video annoys me. So fucking self-righteous (behind his bodyguard) and then doesn't apologise when proven wrong. We all know bitchy queens like that, and we all know they're the absolute worst, and Shawn has an extra layer of self-hatred to top them all.

by Anonymousreply 57September 20, 2019 2:06 AM

R55:ON DL people trash him on daily basis, what annoys me is the gay media gushing about him like they were a teen girl magazine. That's incredibly pathetic, he was very clear, he only wants gays to give him publicity and buy his records.

But of courst that's the same gay media who gets all excited everytime a film or a tv show says they have gay characters even if some of them an the usual offenders who only want the promotion without deliver. And the same gay media who doesn't promote openly gay artists

by Anonymousreply 58September 20, 2019 1:44 PM

IT's all about money in the ends, they are all sellouts.

by Anonymousreply 59September 20, 2019 2:11 PM

r58 Exactly, I doubt anyone here actually supports him or is a fan (except for the few fangirls who sometimes come to troll) we're all just bitching about him and waiting for the moment all of this come back to bite him in the ass

by Anonymousreply 60September 20, 2019 5:51 PM

R58 and R60 nicely stated.

by Anonymousreply 61September 20, 2019 6:00 PM

R57, yeah, the video at R54 shows that Shawn can have a nasty, bad-tempered side and that he's not always the sweet Canadian boy next door that he claims.

In fairness, I suppose he could have been having a bad day and we all have those sometimes. But I do get the sense that he's more bitchy than he wants people to know. I don't get why he berated that guy for so long.

by Anonymousreply 62September 20, 2019 9:10 PM

OP's video is maybe the most awkward thing I've ever seen on the internet. What the fuck is wrong with him? He is clearly a closet case, and mentally ill, and just keeps digging himself in deeper.

by Anonymousreply 63September 20, 2019 9:18 PM

His PR relationship charade is embarrassing to an incalculable degree. Everyone knows he is gayer than gay, and all the rumors and public speculation is there for a reason. He should be ashamed of himself for even attempting to string people along like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 20, 2019 9:22 PM

Here's one other theory: Is it possible that Shawn doesn't know he's gay yet? That maybe he is trying to persuade himself that he can have a relationship with a girl because he's not out to himself or his family/friends yet?

by Anonymousreply 65September 20, 2019 9:30 PM

R62 I don't think it was just a bad day thing, because we know he's obsessed with his image. Meaning he controls how he acts in public - which in turn means he probably thinks he was in the right through that whole thing. I think he's just a self-righteous prick, especially when he's got his fangirls there to giggle along and back him up (and the bodyguard too, obviously). Plus, like you say, it went on and on - he was enjoying it, which again, doesn't suggest bad day to me.

The comments are annoying too. The way his fans just ignore he was clearly in the wrong. Christ, imagine deluding yourself just to stan that closeted streak of yogurt.

by Anonymousreply 66September 20, 2019 10:43 PM

is the other Shawn thread paywalled now too?

by Anonymousreply 67September 20, 2019 10:57 PM

she's so ick

by Anonymousreply 68September 20, 2019 11:07 PM

R67 Yes.

by Anonymousreply 69September 20, 2019 11:49 PM

Let me lick you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 21, 2019 12:44 AM

[quote]His PR relationship charade is embarrassing to an incalculable degree. Everyone knows he is gayer than gay, and all the rumors and public speculation is there for a reason. He should be ashamed of himself for even attempting to string people along like this.

What do we make of Camila's role in all this?

What does it say about someone who stoops to making out all over town with her gay best friend to promote their careers & help him stay in the closet?

by Anonymousreply 71September 21, 2019 12:46 AM

Daddy, come pick me up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72September 21, 2019 12:52 AM

Looks like she's wearing her hairband at R72.

by Anonymousreply 73September 21, 2019 1:22 AM

R71 So you're trying to make excuses for Shawn by suggesting he doesn't know he's gay, but you're more than willing to blame the woman?

by Anonymousreply 74September 21, 2019 2:06 AM

R74, no, I'm saying we've been rightfully critical of Shawn, but Camila is a big part of this spectacle, too.

We should call them both out, yes?

by Anonymousreply 75September 21, 2019 2:21 AM

She's been mocked too in these threads. But given the topic of this thread is Shawn, and given the fact that she hasn't said that people thinking she might be gay gives her a panic attack, and given the fact that she's not a walking lesbian stereoptype, it's pretty obvious most people here are going to focus on Shawn when it comes to criticism/mocking.

by Anonymousreply 76September 21, 2019 3:01 AM

We expected Shawn was going to try something like this at some point since he let it slip last year in the Rolling Stone interview ("I need to be seen with someone like a girl").

But I guess I expected more maturity from Camila -- she is just embarrassing in the OP's video licking Shawn's face.

by Anonymousreply 77September 21, 2019 5:17 AM

Oh god, are you one of those people who doesn't get that that the video was a joke?

by Anonymousreply 78September 21, 2019 6:30 AM

R65 He knows exactly he is gay as goose. Just watch his behaviour in the clip below. Also, he should know exactly if pussy or dick makes him hard. He is either sexually active or masturbates at least. His team also knows so they set him up with camilla. Even Camila should know because she dated real men before and Shawn has zero sexual interest in her. But $$$ is what keeps then going.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79September 21, 2019 8:55 AM

R77: Exactly. I can understand why she did this, even i can give her credit for a more altruist intention than the usual self promotion. It's obvious he struggle with the fact that people think he is gay, so it's even understable to try to help him (even this is far from being the best way), but right now she is embarrassing herself. She is doing a really bad job at bearding, they are being mocked, nobody with a brain believes that relationship.

And they should be happy they are harmless celebrities, because if they were hated the amount of mockery would be unbelievable. They are doing such over the top bad job at pretending to be in love that make other obviously fake relationships look believable in comparision

by Anonymousreply 80September 21, 2019 10:13 AM

He loves it when I call him Señorita.

by Anonymousreply 81September 21, 2019 12:39 PM

R65 I agree with R79 Shawn definitely knows he's gay. But he's obviously suppressing it as much as he can and I wouldn't be surprised if he's never actually admitted it to anyone or never even had sex with a guy.

by Anonymousreply 82September 21, 2019 2:49 PM

[quote]he's obviously suppressing it as much as he can and I wouldn't be surprised if he's never actually admitted it to anyone or never even had sex with a guy

I agree. I recently watched the film Maurice (I know I'm late to the party) and i think he's a bit like the character Clive in that sense. I hope it's just a phase for Shawn though, because it would be very sad and a shame that he'd choose to live like that in this day and age.

by Anonymousreply 83September 21, 2019 3:44 PM

If he was suppressing anything, one would think he'd stop acting so camp. Or maybe not say the kind of things that make Tobias Funke seem like a raging heterosexual. And you'd think he'd at least try to make his bearded relationship seem genuine.

Maybe I'm just lacking in compassion, but I think it's all just an act just to bolster his career. Come on, read that Rolling Stone article - it's clear he'd do anything he has to to ensure he remains famous.

by Anonymousreply 84September 21, 2019 5:44 PM

R84: The RS interview is such a disaster, even skipping the low key homophobia, they designed that interview to make him look edgy but he came as vapid, not bright and obsessed with image and being famous way more than in his music

by Anonymousreply 85September 21, 2019 6:36 PM

r84 It's possible he just isn't good at suppressing it, or Shawn is way more camp than we've ever seen him be when he's not suppressing it

r85 You can tell the guy who did the RS interview with Shawn disliked him.

by Anonymousreply 86September 21, 2019 6:38 PM

R86: The guy hated his guts, but to be fair it was all Shawn's job what leave that bad impression, he hung himself with his own rope

And he was lucky then and he is lucky now that he had a wel established good kid image. Right now he is being mocked for the ridiculous bearding, but imagine someone like Justin Bieber doing the same and it would be ten thousand times worse

by Anonymousreply 87September 21, 2019 6:49 PM

Camila Cabello is more gay than Shawn is. She dated(or is dating) Lauren Jauregui. The rumours were getting bigger than ever so she decided to “date” Shawn

by Anonymousreply 88September 21, 2019 7:49 PM

R84 Not to mention his fashion style is getting more and more feminine each day. There hair, too. Might be on his way to come out as trans rather than gay.

R88 But at least Camilla had some real relationships with men that have no interest in bearding. Shawn has nothing except this fake relationship.

by Anonymousreply 89September 21, 2019 7:56 PM

R88: Not true. Camila said she was bisexual, that was buried by her label, they didn't liked it at all (that was before Lauren came out). And yes, there were rumours she and Laurel were more than friends, and even that their problems on 5th harmony had something to do with they breaking up.

But there weren't rumours about her in recent times, and her relationship seemed legit. So it seems she doesn't have problem to have real relationships, Shawn can't say the same

by Anonymousreply 90September 21, 2019 8:31 PM

R85, that RS interview also revealed that Shawn is addicting to smoking pot, and considered doing mushrooms too when he was in Amsterdam.

by Anonymousreply 91September 21, 2019 9:41 PM

I forgot to mention I checked Grindr when he was at the coffee shop and nobody matched his description/no blank profiles nearby.

R22

by Anonymousreply 92September 21, 2019 9:46 PM

You can’t fake this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93September 22, 2019 3:20 AM

I’m in love!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94September 22, 2019 3:21 AM

They're kissing under the traffic lights at R93?

by Anonymousreply 95September 22, 2019 4:43 AM

Shawn fans have been going crazy on Twitter because some rapper named Cupcakke made a subtweet that has people think she's talking about Camilla and Shawn.

@CupcakKe_rapper Your “fav” that use to be in that lil pop group is racist but WBK

@CupcakKe_rapper The one that’s dating the fine gay guy

@CupcakKe_rapper · Yes sis .... I fucked your man ... & I did it on purpose since your racist 😘 & that’s the TEA ‼️ let’s tell the world become I grab the receipts

@CupcakKe_rapper ·She tripping over a man that got a dick that’s the size of my baby teeth ... gtfoh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96September 22, 2019 4:53 AM

r96 They're still trying to pass off Shawn as str8.

by Anonymousreply 97September 22, 2019 4:55 AM

r97 Nah, she's saying she's fucked her man but not saying that's Shawn. That'd make no sense since she said before he's gay, I'm guessing some previous man or smth

by Anonymousreply 98September 22, 2019 5:07 AM

R98 Or, and this might be a crazy idea, she's bullshitting for attention given she just released some music.

by Anonymousreply 99September 22, 2019 5:11 AM

r99 Well that's likely the case, but I was just explaining what I think she means in her tweet

by Anonymousreply 100September 22, 2019 5:14 AM

So it seems that Camila is in this for a while since she confirms at R94 that Shawn is her boyfriend.

She's going the distance that Hailey decided not to bother with.

by Anonymousreply 101September 22, 2019 5:16 AM

R96 don’t bother posting that non sense from a mentally ill person.

by Anonymousreply 102September 22, 2019 7:37 AM

R94 Camilla is sooo ugly, eew.

by Anonymousreply 103September 22, 2019 8:24 AM

I'm being seen with someone like a girl!

by Anonymousreply 104September 22, 2019 10:03 AM

It would be so sweet if this charade explodes in their faces causing real damage to their careers.

I know people do these pr stunts all the time, but they are so over the top that it looks like trolling

by Anonymousreply 105September 22, 2019 10:31 AM

There is no way in hell Cupcake fucked Shawn Mendes. Shawn is gay ffs.

by Anonymousreply 106September 22, 2019 1:02 PM

[Quote] She tripping over a man that got a dick that’s the size of my baby teeth ... gtfoh

Hell ya, sista! Drag that white queen!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107September 22, 2019 1:27 PM

R105 Yeah, I would love that like it happened to Janet. I love how that wh*re destroyed her career with a PR stunt.

by Anonymousreply 108September 22, 2019 3:08 PM

Hairy chest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 22, 2019 3:46 PM

That's a horrible pic of him. He's morphing into John Mayer.

by Anonymousreply 110September 22, 2019 3:51 PM

Yeah, R105.

They've taken this thing much farther than I thought they would.

by Anonymousreply 111September 22, 2019 9:23 PM

What's going on in this one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112September 22, 2019 9:55 PM

"...he's just a business partner"

by Anonymousreply 113September 22, 2019 9:57 PM

Yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114September 22, 2019 10:07 PM

What explosion, R114?

And suffice it to say, most normal couples don't pose like that in the middle of a street under the traffic lights.

by Anonymousreply 115September 22, 2019 11:47 PM

[quote]He's morphing into John Mayer

If only it'd be musically speaking... Anyway that's a compliment for JM in any case, he's looking amazing in his 40s, Shawn will be lucky if he looks like that when he's that age

by Anonymousreply 116September 23, 2019 12:27 AM

So how is this Senorita song doing on the charts? Hopefully it will fall down the charts soon so Shawn can move into the autumn as a single gay man wearing fabulous scarves, hunty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117September 23, 2019 1:29 AM

Just landed in Seoul, ready for Asian dick!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118September 23, 2019 3:11 AM

Look at the strut at R118!

by Anonymousreply 119September 23, 2019 3:28 AM

r112, he's convincing her to abort their love child.

by Anonymousreply 120September 23, 2019 5:08 AM

The contract is over?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121September 23, 2019 5:24 AM

Reunited with Daddy Cez

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122September 23, 2019 5:35 AM

r122 Is that Connor in between Shawn and Daddy Cez?

by Anonymousreply 123September 23, 2019 5:57 AM

r123 Nope. Idk who he is though

by Anonymousreply 124September 23, 2019 6:10 AM

r121 Camila: Shawn, the kissing video didn't work. I told my mom we were dating 3 weeks ago and she still hasn't stopped laughing. Maybe if we did a fake sex tape and leaked it?

Shawn: Oh no, hunny. Not unless you wore a strap on.

by Anonymousreply 125September 23, 2019 6:21 AM

Yeah, who's the ginger sitting between Shawn & Daddy Cez?

by Anonymousreply 126September 23, 2019 7:30 AM

R109 Horse face. Going to age horribly. Career over soon.

by Anonymousreply 127September 23, 2019 2:12 PM

R123 & R126, thats my best bro Brian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128September 23, 2019 6:39 PM

This is what Shawn actually wants to do. Hook up with dudes in the bathroom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129September 23, 2019 6:41 PM

Asian dick for lunch 🤤

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130September 23, 2019 6:45 PM

r129 Maybe Shawn had some early experiences in men's rooms.

by Anonymousreply 131September 23, 2019 7:00 PM

R130 he looks jaded and horsey.

by Anonymousreply 132September 23, 2019 7:38 PM

Interesting...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133September 23, 2019 7:58 PM

R133 I swear someone here on DL said those two have hooked up. Probably not true, but worth the mention.

by Anonymousreply 134September 23, 2019 8:08 PM

R134 Shawn is loosing his looks but still a few levels above the chubby guy.

by Anonymousreply 135September 23, 2019 8:11 PM

R133 I don't know, he was "linked" to Taylor Lautner in the past, but it seems weird for someone who is an activist being attracted to such closet cases

by Anonymousreply 136September 23, 2019 8:21 PM

The guy at R133 doesn't really seem like Shawn's type.

by Anonymousreply 137September 23, 2019 11:49 PM

That's the most contrived kiss since Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley.

by Anonymousreply 138September 24, 2019 12:03 AM

R138, yeah, although in the video above where Shawn is being questioned at the airport, he admits it was supposed to be a joke.

But the point is it's still cringeworthy.

by Anonymousreply 139September 24, 2019 12:08 AM

Fuck me raw

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140September 24, 2019 12:15 AM

r128 Doesn't look like Brian at all at r122

by Anonymousreply 141September 24, 2019 12:52 AM

R141, he uploaded this....same clothes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142September 24, 2019 1:04 AM

R133 That's James Duke Mason. He's a slimy piece of shit and there's no way in hell that he hooked up with Shawn. The stench of failure would singlehandedly stain Shawn's career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143September 24, 2019 1:56 AM

Also should note that James was cute six or seven years ago when he was Shawn's age. What you see in R133 is Shawn's future. Not as far off as you'd think.

by Anonymousreply 144September 24, 2019 1:58 AM

Shawn is more vain than James, though. Shawn works out at the gym, takes care of how he looks, etc. He's not as likely to become a fattie or to let himself go.

by Anonymousreply 145September 24, 2019 2:15 AM

Reunited with my fave twink, Connor!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146September 24, 2019 4:43 AM

Missed you, Connor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147September 24, 2019 4:44 AM

[quote]Shawn is more vain than James, though

Shawn has good self-esteem, maybe too good.. I've seen quite a few vids where he says, "Yeah, I'm hot." "Gee, I'm good." He also said he loves performing because it makes him feel "Super-human" and that it's better than sex or any high he's ever experienced. The man loves adulation, it's what makes him thrive.

by Anonymousreply 148September 24, 2019 4:58 AM

Shawn is hot in R109's photo. He is still young, and will only get hotter as he settles into his looks and roughens up around the edges a bit.

by Anonymousreply 149September 24, 2019 6:34 AM

R148 I bet he's a massive douche in real life

by Anonymousreply 150September 24, 2019 6:47 AM

R146 & R147, so Connor has come along on Shawn's tour?

by Anonymousreply 151September 24, 2019 7:09 AM

Shawn wouldn't go anywhere without Connor, especially if Daddy Cez is there to chaperone.

by Anonymousreply 152September 24, 2019 11:05 AM

R148: Sorry but your concept of self esteem is very different than mine. Shawn is vain, but he has low self esteem, someone with a good self esteem doesn't care if someone somewhere thinks you are gay.

And i don't understand the hate for James Duke Mason, he is openly gay and way braver than Shawn and other closet cases. And he didn't say that he hook up with Shawn, he only said that watching Shawn kissing Camila makes pretty clear the guy is not straight, which is what everybody with a brain thought

by Anonymousreply 153September 24, 2019 1:22 PM

Shawn has an excellent work ethic and he is a perfectionist. He may truly have low self esteem, but you'd never know it because he makes all the areas of his life appear flawless to the casual observer.

I can tell that behind the scenes he freaks out if things are just how he wants them, just like he went off on that guy for wanting his autograph. He looks up to Beyonce because she has built her career in the same method. Something is artificial about their personalities.

by Anonymousreply 154September 24, 2019 1:37 PM

R153 He may not have said that he hooked up with Shawn but he absolutely implied it

by Anonymousreply 155September 24, 2019 1:55 PM

Beyonce has stage presence and star quality, Shawn has nothing of that.

And his talent as writer/musician is mediocre and that being generous.

He is not bright either, and his interviews are a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 156September 24, 2019 1:56 PM

[Quote] i don't understand the hate for James Duke Mason

You don't? I knew him personally and he is a low life. Hangs with the most drug infested crowd on the planet. Goes to the ends of the Earth to defend Ronald Reagan, in spite of his horrific records on the AIDS crisis, because his dad worked for him. Uses, abuses and discards people when they are no longer useful to him. He has no talent and is only famous because of his mother and grandfather. It'd be great if we had an openly gay activist who wasn't insufferable, had talent to back up his claims as an "actor" and didn't lose a race for a mere West Hollywood city council race.

by Anonymousreply 157September 24, 2019 6:57 PM

In his behind the scenes video of the making of Señorita, he's looking at a vid clip of he and Camila. Instead of saying anything about her he says, "Damn, I'm good." LOL. He's definitely in control of that relationship. I don't think they're bearding but she's like a puppy dog around him while he takes in all the fawning.

by Anonymousreply 158September 24, 2019 8:10 PM

[quote]I don't think they're bearding

What do you think they're doing then?

by Anonymousreply 159September 24, 2019 8:19 PM

R158: You can't be serious. This is the most over the top pr stunt in a good while, and frankly i can't imagine a mess like _Shawn being in control of anything or anyone

by Anonymousreply 160September 24, 2019 8:20 PM

Someone here on DL claimed JDM hooked up with Shawn. This was like a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 161September 24, 2019 9:06 PM

Who's JDM?

by Anonymousreply 162September 24, 2019 11:28 PM

James Duke Mason.

by Anonymousreply 163September 25, 2019 12:12 AM

Doesn't Shawn prefer guys in their 40's like John Mayer, Justin Trudeau & Jared Leto?

by Anonymousreply 164September 25, 2019 12:27 AM

He goes between older men like them and Daddy Cez, more gentle, twinky boys like Connor, and rough tops like Zac Stenmark.

by Anonymousreply 165September 25, 2019 1:16 AM

So you’re saying I have a chance?

by Anonymousreply 166September 25, 2019 1:19 AM

r166

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167September 25, 2019 1:22 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168September 25, 2019 2:02 AM

I love to get physical with my boys!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169September 25, 2019 2:28 AM

I love playing with my Shawn Mendes doll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170September 25, 2019 1:29 PM

Asian pussy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171September 25, 2019 6:25 PM

Miss me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172September 25, 2019 6:26 PM

R170/Connor, does the Shawn doll have genitalia?

by Anonymousreply 173September 26, 2019 6:41 AM

R173, there’s nothing there just like IRL

by Anonymousreply 174September 26, 2019 3:02 PM

One of the girls!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175September 26, 2019 3:05 PM

r175 So much sexual tension in that pic. Which one do you think Shawn got back to his room? They all look like they'd kill to be the one.

by Anonymousreply 176September 26, 2019 3:44 PM

R176, the one with the longest hair wanted a braid!

by Anonymousreply 177September 26, 2019 4:06 PM

r176 I hope that's sarcasm, otherwise lol

by Anonymousreply 178September 26, 2019 4:28 PM

Shawn took all three back to his room, R176, because he's a MAJOR PUSSYHOUND and horny as all get out for the vagina!!!

by Anonymousreply 179September 26, 2019 4:31 PM

Airport fashion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180September 26, 2019 6:31 PM

When was the last time Shawn was with Camila?

by Anonymousreply 181September 27, 2019 1:03 AM

Did Shawn leave Camila at home so he could go off on Tour with the boys?

by Anonymousreply 182September 27, 2019 1:05 AM

r170 Daddy Cez (while Shawn is presenting hole) Now, Connor, show me on the boy where the doll touched you.

by Anonymousreply 183September 27, 2019 1:21 AM

Who wants to play?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184September 27, 2019 2:50 AM

Does Shawn do naughty things with the doll?

by Anonymousreply 185September 27, 2019 2:51 AM

R93 oh yes, it’s very coincidental that someone is actually recording right when they begin their groping display. How romantic right under a traffic light. That’s my favorite thing to do is to kiss in traffic. Too bad, someone wasn’t texting while driving...

by Anonymousreply 186September 27, 2019 2:58 AM

Who else feels that Shawn is playing us and is really the OP trying to make fun of DL. We know she is a beard. It’s all seriously bizarre. I hope he stays away from drugs and alcohol. I have a feeling he is hiding more than one secret...

by Anonymousreply 187September 27, 2019 3:04 AM

So true, R186.

I said that myself somewhere above. It's ridiculous that they are kissing under a traffic light in the middle of the street.

Who does that?

by Anonymousreply 188September 27, 2019 3:08 AM

R188 exactly

by Anonymousreply 189September 27, 2019 3:11 AM

r187 In the Rolling Stone interview last year, Shawn said that he smokes tons of weed and wanted to try mushrooms.

by Anonymousreply 190September 27, 2019 3:30 AM

I forgot to say, he smokes tons of weed to deal with the stress caused by people thinking he's gay and saying bad stuff about him on social media.

by Anonymousreply 191September 27, 2019 3:31 AM

This is who Shawn would prefer to be kissing:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192September 27, 2019 6:32 AM

Who is the interviewer?

by Anonymousreply 193September 27, 2019 12:31 PM

I don't know who he is, but I remember it was for German tv. Shawn was maybe 16 or 17 and he couldn't take his eyes off the guy. To me its the strongest proof of Shawn's gayness there is. Every gay boy that age has looked at men exactly like that.

by Anonymousreply 194September 27, 2019 5:43 PM

R187 Shawn isn't intelligent enough to troll us like that. This is just a thread of a bunch of bitchy gay guys (and the occasional frau) talking about his pathetic career. We've speculated that he may have seen them, but I highly doubt he has ever posted here, let alone started a thread.

Also LOL R166

[Quote] 60-something Eldergay who looks at least 20 years younger

That's like half of the users of this site.

by Anonymousreply 195September 27, 2019 7:56 PM

Shawn will suffer an anxiety attack if he read his threads here

by Anonymousreply 196September 27, 2019 8:24 PM

Hiya

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197September 27, 2019 8:51 PM

Nice ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198September 27, 2019 9:07 PM

Daddy Cez is helping Shawn prepare for his driving test.

by Anonymousreply 199September 27, 2019 9:32 PM

R199 Shawn already knows how to drive....more specifically, Instagram living and driving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200September 27, 2019 9:34 PM

r200 It's more about Shawn and Daddy Cez's play time together.

by Anonymousreply 201September 27, 2019 9:35 PM

I think Shawn is one of those unfortunate guys with a short tongue. You never see it fully displayed. Poor Camila.

by Anonymousreply 202September 28, 2019 12:12 AM

'Daddy Cez (while Shawn is presenting hole) Now, Connor, show me on the boy where the doll touched you.'

F an F the pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 203September 28, 2019 12:13 AM

Specially for you R202

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204September 28, 2019 1:04 AM

Shawn is one of those theatrical camp guys who are actually straight.

by Anonymousreply 205September 28, 2019 2:03 AM

He isn't gay. R22 spilt the tea.

by Anonymousreply 206September 28, 2019 2:10 AM

r203 OMG it was a joke!

by Anonymousreply 207September 28, 2019 2:57 AM

He’s one of the most effeminate straight men i’ve ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 208September 28, 2019 3:09 AM

There are some ignorant people who think straight men can’t be effeminate. It’s like a time warp here

by Anonymousreply 209September 28, 2019 3:27 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210September 28, 2019 4:55 AM

R209 Idiot fangirl, what are you even doing on Datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 211September 28, 2019 5:27 AM

R209: Straight men can be effeminate, but Shawn is clearly not straight

by Anonymousreply 212September 28, 2019 10:52 AM

I’m a dude, not a “fangirl.” You’re not the boss of this place.

by Anonymousreply 213September 28, 2019 12:20 PM

R133 Cock so thick that poor Shawn screamed and jumped up onto a chair when he first saw it.

by Anonymousreply 214September 28, 2019 12:31 PM

R180 His legs look really nice in that photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215September 28, 2019 12:51 PM

Great pic. Looks athletic and muscular

by Anonymousreply 216September 28, 2019 3:32 PM

Dinner date with Daddy Cez

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217September 28, 2019 5:37 PM

“If I told you the whole story of Camila, it would take a long time. I would say that you have to fight for someone you really love. And if you really truly love them, you'll get them, it just takes time.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218September 28, 2019 5:41 PM

He has tragic legs r215.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219September 28, 2019 5:46 PM

Normal legs

by Anonymousreply 220September 28, 2019 6:00 PM

[quote]A fan asked @ShawnMendes if he’s ever loved someone who didn’t love him, and what did he do:

[quote]“If I told you the whole story of Camila, it would take a long time. I would say that you have to fight for someone you really love. And if you really truly love them, you'll get them”

GAG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221September 28, 2019 7:24 PM

He really believes his own lies, unfortunately 70% of people don't

by Anonymousreply 222September 28, 2019 8:24 PM

r221 What if somebody asked him "Shawn is it true you actually like cock and this thing with Camila is fake as can be?"

by Anonymousreply 223September 28, 2019 9:23 PM

R223, Shawn would throw a hissy fit and cut a bitch like he did in that video above!

by Anonymousreply 224September 28, 2019 9:29 PM

Top energy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225September 28, 2019 9:53 PM

R225, is that a new pic from the Senorita video they just released?

by Anonymousreply 226September 28, 2019 9:58 PM

[QUOTE] Idiot fangirl, what are you even doing on Datalounge?

Fangirls in 2019 like to make a case for their idols being gay, so no other woman can have them. You and the Larries and Charmies are all fraus.

by Anonymousreply 227September 28, 2019 10:02 PM

[quote]There are some ignorant people who think straight men can’t be effeminate. It’s like a time warp here

Of course straight guys can sometimes have feminine qualities -- but this goes way beyond that.

Shawn pings & flames all the time. And it's not because he's Canadian -- my boyfriend is Canadian and most Canadian guys do not flame like Shawn 24 hours a day.

by Anonymousreply 228September 28, 2019 10:06 PM

R228, using words like 'pings' and 'flames,' about any person is homophobic because it assumes you can judge sexuality based on stereotypes. In this case, SM has a high pitched voice and some theatrical mannerisms, but he has said he is straight and is clearly in a sexual and romantic relationship with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 229September 28, 2019 10:29 PM

r229 FANGIRL TROLL!!

by Anonymousreply 230September 28, 2019 10:41 PM

[quote]he has said he is straight and is clearly in a sexual and romantic relationship with a woman.

Girl, please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231September 29, 2019 12:31 AM

Only fangirls use the phrase 'fangirl'. Actually gay men do not think Shawn Mendes is homosexual, only tragic fraus who also think Sam Heughan and Chalamet are gay.

by Anonymousreply 232September 29, 2019 2:01 AM

I'm as gay as can be, and Shawn is too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233September 29, 2019 2:05 AM

R232, where do you get the idea that gay men don't think Shawn is gay?

That's news to me. Most gay men on Datalounge, Twitter, Instagram, LPSG, Just Us Boys, FM Forums, and every other website I visit most certainly think Shawn is gay.

by Anonymousreply 234September 29, 2019 2:09 AM

R233, what is gay about that gif? Is any man who looks at another man or makes eye contact with another man gay? Are you that desperate and flailing?

The gay men occasionally come on these threads to scream for Muriel to shut them down and banish the poster to another board, as happened with the Madden trolls. The rest comprise maybe six women all screaming GAY SHAWN at each other, led by the silly bitch who fronts the Heughan threads.

by Anonymousreply 235September 29, 2019 2:12 AM

R232 What the fuck

by Anonymousreply 236September 29, 2019 2:13 AM

R235 You mean Shawn staring at some man's chest hair? How is that [italic] not [/italic] gay? Men who are gay check other men out like that. Men who are straight don't do that. That, plus the myriad of evidence we've posted in these threads throughout the years, proves definitively that Shawn is gay. How you can't see that is astounding to me.

by Anonymousreply 237September 29, 2019 3:42 AM

I can be sexy in the bathroom the way Shawn tries to (keyword: tries) in R129. The difference is I age like a fine wine while Shawn ages like a Sean Cody prostitute...I mean "performer." ;) - -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238September 29, 2019 3:44 AM

Also should note that I had some gay old times with Charlie Puth recently. I'm not an insecure closet case like Shawn, so I can let loose and have fun and not sweat in the middle of the night over people thinking I'm gay. The fun we have in the bedroom doesn't hurt either. ;) - -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239September 29, 2019 3:45 AM

Alec is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 240September 29, 2019 6:39 AM

I don't know enough about him to be commenting but I hope this isn't because he lacks a manly vibe. His body language could just be that he is long and lanky and awkward. Ballad musician types arent the most macho because they don't have to be to get pussy. The girls come regardless.

Or he could be gayer than a sequin purse filled with rainbows and butt plugs.

by Anonymousreply 241September 29, 2019 8:16 AM

R219 why would anyone put so much effort into working out their abs and not even bother with their thighs/legs?

by Anonymousreply 242September 29, 2019 8:25 AM

Don't a lot of guys ignore leg day?

by Anonymousreply 243September 29, 2019 8:39 AM

Girl likes his skinny jeans/boots combo r242, can't ruin that with meatier legs.

by Anonymousreply 244September 29, 2019 10:07 AM

Wow, the troll is in top form. I had that troll blocked but some people mentioned her posts (there's no way it's a guy), and she post the same shit again and again.

That only fraus think Shawn is gay (yeah, sure), and of course mentions Sam Heugham, Harry Styles or Chalamet in every ocasion (by the way i don't remember anybody claiming in this thread that Chalamet is gay, only that he is clearly in a pr relationship)

by Anonymousreply 245September 29, 2019 10:22 AM

Sheer shirt in Bangkok means I’m ready for cock!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246September 29, 2019 4:57 PM

Do you like my tits?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247September 29, 2019 4:59 PM

Way back when I was about 20 I wore a comparable sheer black t-shirt for a night of clubbing and I got a lot of stares from many people and even wolf whistles from a group of girls on the subway. I never wore it again, I realized it was not my style and I didn't like the attention, but of you got it and like flaunting it, I say go for it.

by Anonymousreply 248September 29, 2019 5:20 PM

The problem with zealous proPreppers is they seem to have no real hope in Changing sexual behavior and values and seem to advocate people continue engaging in indiscriminate sexual behavior that puts them at risk for a host of STDs even with the medicine. They seem to presume gay men are incapable of sexual restraint and prudence and concede gay men are innately promiscuous and Sexually out of control.

by Anonymousreply 249September 29, 2019 5:38 PM

Oops

by Anonymousreply 250September 29, 2019 5:39 PM

R249: Wrong thread i suppose

by Anonymousreply 251September 29, 2019 5:59 PM

r246 I think Daddy Cez bought him that shirt.

by Anonymousreply 252September 29, 2019 6:11 PM

r249 Is Shawn a Pre-Prepper?

by Anonymousreply 253September 29, 2019 6:17 PM

R247, you can see Shawn's bodyguard behind him in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 254September 29, 2019 6:22 PM

r247 The body guard should put his arm around Shawn's waist and hold onto him closely in case he falls.

by Anonymousreply 255September 29, 2019 6:26 PM

I wonder why Shawn decided to wear the Sheer shirt?

And notice that he is also wearing a necklace.

by Anonymousreply 256September 29, 2019 6:49 PM

It's surprising that given how pressed he is about everything gay he chose to wear some of the things he wears

by Anonymousreply 257September 29, 2019 7:07 PM

Hours of hair and make up to look this great!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258September 29, 2019 7:32 PM

I wonder why Camila stayed at home while Shawn went off to Asia?

by Anonymousreply 259September 29, 2019 7:34 PM

Because bearding is exhausting and Shawn seems to be unbearable

by Anonymousreply 260September 29, 2019 7:35 PM

R258, she’s hot. What’s your point dude?

by Anonymousreply 261September 29, 2019 7:42 PM

[quote] I wonder why Camila stayed at home while Shawn went off to Asia?

Camila is in Paris for Fashion week. And she has concerts and promotions to do.

btw, I like her better with straight hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262September 29, 2019 9:44 PM

R238 Come on over, I'll give you a shower.

R239 I've heard Charlie can be a lot of fun, when not surrounded by self-hating closet cases. Bring him with you.

by Anonymousreply 263September 29, 2019 11:09 PM

Who is Alec Benjamin and why is someone always inserting him in a Shawn Mendes thread?

I happened to check a music vid of him and his vocals could be mistaken for a girl's

by Anonymousreply 264September 29, 2019 11:59 PM

R264, on the former Shawn thread series, one of the jokes was a supposed rivalry for John Mayer's affections between Shawn & Alec.

I guess someone is continuing it above.

by Anonymousreply 265September 30, 2019 1:37 AM

r258, she's a whore and she nearly makes me hurl.

by Anonymousreply 266September 30, 2019 3:14 AM

Pool time, boys!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267September 30, 2019 1:35 PM

I’m as sassy as winnie pooh, honey!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268September 30, 2019 3:31 PM

r268 Shawn's eyes are closed because he's repulsed.

by Anonymousreply 269September 30, 2019 3:34 PM

Hi bitches!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270September 30, 2019 4:39 PM

Camila is selling it lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271September 30, 2019 10:11 PM

Is she being interviewed in Spanish at R271?

What is she saying?

by Anonymousreply 272September 30, 2019 10:18 PM

look at my armpit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273September 30, 2019 10:58 PM

Does Connor like to lick those armpits, Shawn?

by Anonymousreply 274September 30, 2019 11:04 PM

R274 Connor's too busy wrestling with his bro.

by Anonymousreply 275September 30, 2019 11:49 PM

Shawn, are you wearing your hairband at R273?

by Anonymousreply 276September 30, 2019 11:52 PM

You know it, R276!!!!

And yesssss, R274

by Anonymousreply 277September 30, 2019 11:53 PM

Coffee date with Daddy Cez

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278September 30, 2019 11:54 PM

R267 It's raining. Everybody get out of the pool so you won't get wet.

by Anonymousreply 279October 1, 2019 12:16 AM

r275 What are they wearing and who referees?

by Anonymousreply 280October 1, 2019 12:34 AM

I assume R275 is referring to this photo of Connor & his brother?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281October 1, 2019 12:49 AM

Can someone explain who Daddy Cez is? Is that Shawn's actual father or manager?

by Anonymousreply 282October 1, 2019 12:53 AM

R282, it's someone on Shawn's team, not his Dad.

I can't remember who came up with the name.

by Anonymousreply 283October 1, 2019 12:59 AM

R281 So nice to see bros hanging out.

by Anonymousreply 284October 1, 2019 1:11 AM

Daddy Cez is my tour manager, my daddy on the road, R282

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285October 1, 2019 1:32 AM

Daddy, daddy....lick my pits!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286October 1, 2019 1:36 AM

Shawn & Daddy Cez sure spend a lot of time together.

I know he's the tour manager, but he seems to go everywhere with Shawn. They even went swimming together in those beach photos last month.

by Anonymousreply 287October 1, 2019 1:37 AM

R287 Keeping Shawn away from dick is a full-time job.

by Anonymousreply 288October 1, 2019 1:49 AM

R288 Giving Shawn his dick is his full time job.

by Anonymousreply 289October 1, 2019 2:18 AM

R289 Probably needs Connor to pinch fuck for him - Shawn needs a lot of dick.

by Anonymousreply 290October 1, 2019 2:21 AM

The Daddy Cez Troll is pathetic. Even if Shawn was gay, he wouldnt be fucking an old spaz like Cez.

by Anonymousreply 291October 1, 2019 3:38 AM

Hard to say, R291.

Shawn has demonstrated in the past that he has a crush on older guys (eg. John Mayer, Justin Trudeau, Jared Leto, the guy he's checking out in the video above, etc.)

So the Daddy Cez Troll may be onto something.

by Anonymousreply 292October 1, 2019 3:46 AM

To be fair, he's only 21 so most guys are older than him.

by Anonymousreply 293October 1, 2019 3:55 AM

Shawn also likes getting close to shirtless twinks:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294October 1, 2019 4:17 AM

The guy who sniffed Shawn Mendes' armpit looks similar to and around the same age as Daddy Cez. Shawn could have a daddy fetish if he's had issues with his father. Who knows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295October 1, 2019 4:25 AM

Shawn certainly has a lot of issues -- that much is true.

by Anonymousreply 296October 1, 2019 6:50 AM

Shawn said he had to fight for Camila's love. She must have prefered the life coach back in the day. She also had a huge crush on Bieber and Styles.

by Anonymousreply 297October 1, 2019 8:49 AM

r297 He had to fight with his management to be talked into it.

by Anonymousreply 298October 1, 2019 12:43 PM

Fight? i didn't know that it was that difficult to convince her to the bearding deal

by Anonymousreply 299October 1, 2019 1:52 PM

The fight was so intense that Daddy Cez had to spank Shawn 4 separate times while Connor filmed it.

by Anonymousreply 300October 1, 2019 2:13 PM

I love to bang koks so much!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301October 1, 2019 3:11 PM

Whats the tea, sis?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302October 1, 2019 3:14 PM

[quote]Shawn said he had to fight for Camila's love.

I wonder what on earth that is actually supposed to mean?

by Anonymousreply 303October 1, 2019 7:19 PM

When you finally take off the mask

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304October 1, 2019 7:27 PM

R304 Your face looks awful, Shawn. What happened to you?

by Anonymousreply 305October 1, 2019 7:28 PM

R305, Camila doesn’t let me get cum facials anymore 😩

by Anonymousreply 306October 1, 2019 7:45 PM

They met 5 years ago when they were teenagers. Since that time, he never bothered to date another girl besides Hailey because he was pining for her?

by Anonymousreply 307October 1, 2019 8:14 PM

Yeah, it's odd that they've known each other for years and yet they suddenly developed this deep love & passion for each other coincidentally during the middle of promoting a new song.

by Anonymousreply 308October 1, 2019 10:26 PM

Look at their pics through the years. There's a lot of suppressed sexual tension.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309October 1, 2019 10:39 PM

Yes, but they were both young and got caught up in their careers. Camila probably thought he was too gay for her. Now that he's a Mega Pop-Star and a young multi-millionare,. she can overlook the limp wrists.

by Anonymousreply 310October 1, 2019 10:40 PM

Shawn wants to grow his hair long and Charlie Puth tweets they can do it together.

by Anonymousreply 311October 1, 2019 10:43 PM

This happened today, R311?

by Anonymousreply 312October 1, 2019 10:59 PM

yes, check his twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313October 1, 2019 11:13 PM

"Don't tell me it's too much, girl. I've been putting on eyeliner since i was six"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314October 1, 2019 11:42 PM

I’m growing out my hair, who is ready for the hairbands? JM would be proud 😍

by Anonymousreply 315October 1, 2019 11:48 PM

So Shawn wants to grow his hair long. Will it look like this? or like a bunch of curls bombed in a frizz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316October 2, 2019 12:22 AM

Is Timothee Shawn's type?

by Anonymousreply 317October 2, 2019 12:31 AM

R315 Back off, they are both mine. - -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318October 2, 2019 1:41 AM

[quote]So Shawn wants to grow his hair long.

I think Shawn is just trolling.

by Anonymousreply 319October 2, 2019 3:06 AM

Shawn is known as Shadow Mendes in the 1d fandom because he worships Harry Styles and copies his clothes, so a logical next step would be long hair.

by Anonymousreply 320October 2, 2019 4:37 AM

Blue jeans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321October 2, 2019 2:52 PM

Show us the rear view, please, Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 322October 2, 2019 10:19 PM

For a tall and lean bottom he sure has a nice plump ass.

by Anonymousreply 323October 2, 2019 10:22 PM

R318 Come sit in daddy's lap for a while, cutie.

by Anonymousreply 324October 2, 2019 11:35 PM

R324 Ok. :) - -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325October 2, 2019 11:37 PM

R321, Shawn, any photos of your ass in jeans?

by Anonymousreply 326October 2, 2019 11:39 PM

R325 We'll have to plan a boy's night in to make Charlie feel at home. He looks like a guy who could go for some PJs.

by Anonymousreply 327October 2, 2019 11:54 PM

For you R322 and R326 😘

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328October 3, 2019 5:41 AM

Thanks, Shawn.

How come Calvin Klein underwear didn't take some ass shots during your shoot?

by Anonymousreply 329October 3, 2019 8:47 AM

R329: There's an obvious reason for that.

Frankly, he is very far from Antonio Sabato or Mark Whalberg in terms of looks (at leas he fits the mold on being an asshole)

by Anonymousreply 330October 3, 2019 1:42 PM

[quote]”big hands, small cup” - @cezdarke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331October 3, 2019 3:48 PM

R331 Despite what the adage says, I bet Shawn has tiny meat.

by Anonymousreply 332October 3, 2019 3:54 PM

Good luck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333October 3, 2019 4:00 PM

I’m such a basic bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334October 3, 2019 4:29 PM

R332, that’s the TEA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335October 3, 2019 4:42 PM

Is Shawn officially a frau now? Same font and everything lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336October 3, 2019 7:21 PM

R333, Shawn is wearing his earring in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 337October 3, 2019 8:21 PM

Naked, moaning into a microphone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338October 3, 2019 11:11 PM

Let's see your naked ass, Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 339October 3, 2019 11:26 PM

Or at least wear pants where we can see your exposed ass and cock with no underwear, like this boy bander.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340October 4, 2019 3:51 AM

Shawn did sort of show the outline of his cut cock in his CK underwear photos:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341October 4, 2019 3:58 AM

No ass or crack though.

by Anonymousreply 342October 4, 2019 4:02 AM

Feeling myself!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343October 4, 2019 5:26 AM

r343 He's wearing his skinny jeans for Daddy Cez.

by Anonymousreply 344October 4, 2019 6:35 PM

I'm stroking my guitar the way I stroke Connor's cock.

by Anonymousreply 345October 4, 2019 10:52 PM

Casually checking DL before my show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346October 5, 2019 1:18 AM

He’s gayer than ever, if he wants to be hetero w/ camila...

by Anonymousreply 347October 5, 2019 1:28 AM

Are Camila & Shawn still apart?

by Anonymousreply 348October 5, 2019 4:06 AM

No, they will break when they have no promo to do for their song. Once Señorita starts to drop in the charts they'll be over

by Anonymousreply 349October 5, 2019 9:01 AM

R349 Poor Connor is getting tired of servicing both Shawn and Camilla - it's cutting into his brother time!

by Anonymousreply 350October 5, 2019 10:10 AM

R41 looks like a baby dick .....

by Anonymousreply 351October 5, 2019 1:03 PM

Camila is really, really in love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352October 5, 2019 4:45 PM

What a typical day with Camila is like

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353October 5, 2019 5:58 PM

Move, heterosexual coming through

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354October 5, 2019 6:05 PM

[quote]Shawn: “Camila and I will basically wake up and find the nearest coffee."

Is Shawn trying to tell us that he & Camila wake up in bed together?

by Anonymousreply 355October 5, 2019 6:57 PM

Camila's recent singles are crap. Her new album will be a flop.

by Anonymousreply 356October 5, 2019 8:51 PM

r355 It's even more pathetic than it would be if it was true.

by Anonymousreply 357October 6, 2019 1:58 AM

R357 Hey, maybe they are having a bff sleepover

by Anonymousreply 358October 6, 2019 10:22 AM

r358 Where they paint each others nails and talk about what boys they like?

by Anonymousreply 359October 6, 2019 10:40 AM

The funny thing is this charade is going to destroy Camila's career. Señorita's success is making her singles crumble, and if both end flopping (and they look like they are about to crash right now) it would be a big problem to release the album.

Anyway, who she think she is to release to lead singles? Rihanna and Ed Sheeran did that successfully once (Rihanna failed the second time), Ariana Grande can do it, but Camila is not even remotely in their league.

Crying in the club underperformed when it was released and only the success of Havana put her career on track and she came from a group that was way more popular than successful so she should known better

by Anonymousreply 360October 6, 2019 11:57 AM

She is fine , her song liar is on track to hit top 20 in the next few weeks. With senorita still top 2. Her team is not stupid, they are saving her best song for near the album release when senorita finally dies (senorita will be on her album as well)

by Anonymousreply 361October 6, 2019 12:02 PM

She has released two singles each time for the past 5two years, it’s her thing and her fans seem to like it. Her label wants her to release latin inspired songs, she wants to release pop rock songs so they compromise.

by Anonymousreply 362October 6, 2019 12:07 PM

She is getting a lot of radio support but Liar is 53 on itunes and Shameless is 121. Not good at all

by Anonymousreply 363October 6, 2019 12:07 PM

Any time I have a bad day I watch this video for a chuckle

by Anonymousreply 364October 6, 2019 6:46 PM

I didn't think Shawn would take it this far (eg. basically telling fans above that he & Camila are sleeping together/waking up in bed together).

But I guess he was angry about people saying he was gay and wanted to get his own back.

by Anonymousreply 365October 6, 2019 7:05 PM

Liar is pretty good, the first 2 songs she released are not up to the quality of her first album. I think she's getting backlash because the theme of her album is Romance which sounds tacky, after she said she wants to keep her "romance" private and been non-stop talking about it..

Shawn said her favorite movie is Tangles. Why is an almost 23 year old woman still watching Disney cartoons? When I hear both of them speak, you can tell they're not educated. A couple of years ago, Shawn didn't know Yugoslavia was a country.

by Anonymousreply 366October 6, 2019 7:07 PM

R365: But he is only fooling himself.

When you are an actor, singer or any kind of celebrity you can't live your life thinking on your fans, and even less in your haters.

He can marry Camila and have a child with her and most people still think he is still gay (and they'll be probably right). He looks incredibly fake in everything he does

by Anonymousreply 367October 6, 2019 7:57 PM

If Shawn and Camila have a baby, what are the chances it will look like Shawn?

by Anonymousreply 368October 6, 2019 8:44 PM

R368: Zero, unless the use artificial insemination

by Anonymousreply 369October 6, 2019 8:47 PM

At the mall ignoring my fans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370October 6, 2019 9:21 PM

They call me Mr Nice Guy 📱

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371October 6, 2019 9:41 PM

r370 He looks like he's wearing a dress.

by Anonymousreply 372October 6, 2019 9:43 PM

R367, no one knows his true sexuality except he and Camila. If his dick works, then there's your answer but she looks happy and dickmatized.

by Anonymousreply 373October 6, 2019 9:47 PM

R373 but she had a real high-testosterone boyfriend just a few month ago. How can she settle for Shawn for real after that ....

by Anonymousreply 374October 6, 2019 11:02 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375October 6, 2019 11:10 PM

Shawn's wearing his necklace at R373.

by Anonymousreply 376October 6, 2019 11:41 PM

I meant R370/R371.

He likes that beaded necklace.

by Anonymousreply 377October 6, 2019 11:42 PM

I really don't know why Shawn is so wildly popular-- like filling stadiums for example. His vocals and songs are not any better than other male singer/songwriters. In fact, I think someone like Niall Horan has a better voice and songwriting skills than he. He doesn't have the vocal range as a Niall or Zayn Malek and his songs are not as sophisticated as Charlie Puth's. He has some bonafide hits but the rest of his songs are boring.

Is it just the model good looks? IMO, I think his height, looks and non-threatening niceness is 90% of his success.

by Anonymousreply 378October 7, 2019 1:41 AM

[quote]Is it just the model good looks? IMO, I think his height, looks and non-threatening niceness is 90% of his success.

Yup -- it's all looks.

Cute, tall, white Canadian boy next door.

Even John Mayer could barely control himself.

by Anonymousreply 379October 7, 2019 1:52 AM

R379 He's pretty, no doubt, but I prefer guys who aren't hating on themselves so much.

by Anonymousreply 380October 7, 2019 2:03 AM

[quote] but she had a real high-testosterone boyfriend just a few month ago. How can she settle for Shawn for real after that

The guy was a douchebag and a player. The billionaire bf who is a jerk in her Liar music video, looks and sounds like him.. Shawn, despite all his success, is a nice guy who may or may not be gay. Some girls will settle for that after a douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 381October 7, 2019 2:23 AM

[quote]a nice guy

Ask the guy in the video at R54 whether Shawn is a nice guy.

Shawn threw a hissy fit and bitched at that guy for several minutes.

by Anonymousreply 382October 7, 2019 2:58 AM

R382 Maybe he'll get a face tattoo like Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 383October 7, 2019 3:33 AM

R382, that guy was a jerk, not Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 384October 7, 2019 5:59 AM

Has this thread been paywalled?

by Anonymousreply 385October 10, 2019 3:56 AM

It would appear so, R385.

by Anonymousreply 386October 10, 2019 6:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!