Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Here's Alyssa Milano hugging vile Senator Ted Cruz

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 12, 2019 7:09 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 11, 2019 5:17 PM

I bet her ex-co-stars hate her.

by Anonymousreply 2September 11, 2019 5:21 PM

[quote]'When you send out social media tweets, I just want you to be mindful of not creating more of a divide"

Bitch needs to take her own advice. She's toxic.

by Anonymousreply 3September 11, 2019 5:33 PM

Interesting to learn that she has two guns in her home but is always ranting and raving about guns, the NRA and calling for guns to be taken off everyone else. Nobody likes a hypocrite, sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 4September 11, 2019 6:23 PM

r3 honestly I thought he had said that to her, when I first read it.

by Anonymousreply 5September 12, 2019 1:37 AM

Troll post. And owning guns and wanting to get rid of crazy AR-15 and the like are totally different issues, troll. 0.0000000001% of anyone is calling for taking ALL guns but then again, you know that, troll.

by Anonymousreply 6September 12, 2019 1:40 AM

Keep screaming "troll" over and over again, R6. It totally doesn't make you look like you have Tourettes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 12, 2019 1:44 AM

r6 has a point that the argument in r4 is a strawman, but went about it in such a blisteringly obnoxious way that I'm team No One on this.

by Anonymousreply 8September 12, 2019 1:45 AM

R7 is classic troll I had blocked. Look at troll-dar.

by Anonymousreply 9September 12, 2019 1:49 AM

Nobody cares who you've blocked, R9. You gonna tell us every time you take a shit too?

by Anonymousreply 10September 12, 2019 1:52 AM

But did he get to grab her pussy?

by Anonymousreply 11September 12, 2019 3:19 AM

Literally the only people who care about this are the rightwingers who bawl 24/7 about anything a liberal does anyway, and the purity politics leftie Dem Soc types. You know, the idiots who say "I'm going to vote for Trump now because some has-been sitcom starlet hugged a gross senator."

by Anonymousreply 12September 12, 2019 10:09 AM

R12 actually it's perfectly possible to dislike Alyssa Milano and her holier-than-thou activism AND Ted Cruz's general slimyness and still be a Democrat, and not vote for Trump. 🙄

It's like how many of us were pissed at Kristen Gillibrand for throwing Al Franken under the bus when she sensed a way to burnish her SJW credentials. Doesn't mean I wouldn't vote for her if (by some miracle) she got the nomination, just that I would hold my nose while I did so.

by Anonymousreply 13September 12, 2019 6:51 PM

It's silly to care about Alyssa Milano for any reason. She's irrelevant. Nothing she does matters.

What the trolls in this thread are doing is trying to get you so worked up that you'll trash the Dems, or even cast a vote based on how you feel about Alyssa Milano. And that's stupid.

by Anonymousreply 14September 12, 2019 6:59 PM

[quote]It's silly to care about Alyssa Milano for any reason. She's irrelevant. Nothing she does matters.

Maybe you should tell her that on Twitter, R14, considering she clearly thinks she's quite the oracle and judge and jury and executioner of anyone who's not woke enough for her sensibilities.

by Anonymousreply 15September 12, 2019 7:04 PM

This should give her career a boost!

by Anonymousreply 16September 12, 2019 7:07 PM

I imagine this is going as well for as as it did when Jason Blum (hardcore leftist producer of horror flicks like the recent Halloween) recently uploaded a photo on Twitter of himself with Glen Beck.

by Anonymousreply 17September 12, 2019 7:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!