Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you live in a Sodomy State?

If so, why? Have you done anything to get these archaic laws removed? Or do you get a thrill from having butt-sex, then think or giggle, "Whee! I just committed a butt felony!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2019 11:54 PM

Crazy that Massachusetts is one of these states, wtf? Minnesota is a weird one as well.

by Anonymousreply 1September 10, 2019 6:14 PM

No, but I do live in a state of sodomy.

by Anonymousreply 2September 10, 2019 6:27 PM

Fucky fucky?

by Anonymousreply 3September 11, 2019 7:31 PM

Tennesseeans?

by Anonymousreply 4September 18, 2019 8:52 PM

I live in MA!!!! Help!!!

by Anonymousreply 5September 18, 2019 9:02 PM

r5 Are you being detained for sodomy as you type?! Don't say anything to those pigs; we'll send help!

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2019 9:05 PM

I’m glad you called, R6.

by Anonymousreply 7September 18, 2019 10:51 PM

Massachusetts wasn't on the list...

by Anonymousreply 8September 18, 2019 11:36 PM

In Kentucky years ago I was busted cruising in the park and one of the charges was sodomy, which I actually did not commit. I was fully clothed and only had touched a guys dick.

Was downgraded to disorderly conduct and I had to only pay $150 in court costs.

by Anonymousreply 9September 18, 2019 11:48 PM

Doesn't matter if one lives in a state that hasn't repealed sodomy statutes. Those statutes were rendered null and void in 2003. Any attempt to enforce them could be prosecuted.

by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2019 11:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!