Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Supernatural - Part 8

The final season is almost upon us.

***shedding a single man tear***

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369October 28, 2019 7:04 PM

Misha is so adorable.

He didn't even know what Tumblr is....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 8, 2019 3:51 AM

[Quote] He didn't even know what Tumblr is...

It should have stayed that way. For [talic] all [/italic] of them.

by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2019 8:58 AM

I'm irritated that the other thread got put behind a paywall.

WTF??!!

by Anonymousreply 3September 8, 2019 9:17 PM

R3 where have you been?? I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2019 3:42 AM

Not long to go now for season 15. First stills look promising!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 11, 2019 3:33 AM

R5 well the Sastiel shippers will be happy.

by Anonymousreply 6September 11, 2019 6:57 AM

I've noticed something strange about Jared.

In the early years of Supernatural, his head didn't look big. It was proportional to his body.

Fast forward 15 years, and his head looks gigantic, whereas his body looks like a beanpole. He literally has a lollipop head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 11, 2019 8:13 PM

Jared's lower body has to be worked out, in order for him to look proportional.

And boy, does he look spectacular when he's worked out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 11, 2019 8:18 PM

Jared has a very exotic European look. That's what attracted me to him in the first place.

I guess it's his Polish heritage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 11, 2019 8:20 PM

Why do Jared's kids look asian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 11, 2019 10:41 PM

That’s just a different pic. They might be tired. They don’t usually look Asian. 😛

by Anonymousreply 11September 12, 2019 1:59 AM

[quote] Sam, Dean, and Castiel fight zombies in Supernatural season 15 premiere photos!!

A poster! A trailer! And now a plethora of premiere photos! Supernatural fans are no doubt enjoying this Supernatural Day.

The CW has released a handful of photos from the upcoming season 15 premiere of Supernatural, which finds Sam, Dean, and Castiel battling the zombies that Chuck unleashed at the end of season 14. (After all, it is the end of the world.) “They gotta get out of there, they gotta find some shelter, and they gotta figure out what to do,” series star Jensen Ackles previously told EW.

Outside of the zombie battle, the photos show a shocked Dean, a sad Castiel — remember, they recently lost Jack — and a wounded Sam. Of course, the wound itself isn’t new. He got it when he attempted to shoot Chuck in the season 14 finale. But good to know they’re taking care of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2019 1:08 AM

This picture is hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2019 1:09 AM

Cass fighting zombies!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2019 1:09 AM

Looks like the Walking Dead!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2019 1:10 AM

None of the images are loading.

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2019 1:47 AM

Lets try it again.

Here's Dean nursing Sammy's gunshot wound...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2019 5:34 AM

Cass fighting zombies....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 14, 2019 5:36 AM

Walking Dead-ish...

Only problem is that the zombies still look alive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 14, 2019 5:37 AM

[Quote] Only problem is that the zombies still look alive.

Lol they do.

by Anonymousreply 20September 14, 2019 11:30 AM

Sammy and his zombie friends...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 14, 2019 11:40 AM

Dean's butt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 14, 2019 11:43 AM

Cass is going to get eaten!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 14, 2019 11:46 AM

I think Amara returns in episode two to sort out big brother.

by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2019 1:36 AM

Oh, no! I never liked Amara. The actress who plays her is funny looking to me.

I was so happy when that season ended.

And now she's back? Arrgh.

by Anonymousreply 25September 15, 2019 1:46 AM

The Dean/Amara shit was gross.

by Anonymousreply 26September 15, 2019 4:31 AM

I agree, R26.

They basically had a little girl hitting on Dean. The whole storyline was strange.

by Anonymousreply 27September 15, 2019 6:08 PM

I'd rather see the Chitters gay couple come back, rather than ugly Amara.

I believe the actress' name is Emily Swallow. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 28September 15, 2019 9:51 PM

Less than a month until the Supernatural Season 15 Premiere!!!!

by Anonymousreply 29September 15, 2019 9:52 PM

I didn't realize that a trailer had come out for Season 15, already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 15, 2019 9:58 PM

This show is terrible! How the hell it lasted so long makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 31September 15, 2019 9:58 PM

Jared wants Jake Abel and Matt Cohen to come back for season 15.

Me too!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 15, 2019 10:08 PM

Matt Cohen is absolutely stunning.

Not to sound like a creeper buy his little boy is beyond adorable.

by Anonymousreply 33September 16, 2019 1:54 AM

Oops, but his little boy.

by Anonymousreply 34September 16, 2019 1:54 AM

Just the two guys for the trailer, it’s fantastic!

Plus, I love the picture the whole show team took. Sam and Dean sitting at a table with all their crew behind them. Really nice picture.

by Anonymousreply 35September 16, 2019 2:32 AM

How anyone with an IQ over forty points can stand to watch this garbage is a mystery to me. Do they give Golden Rasberries Awards for television? If so the two brothers should have a closet full each.

by Anonymousreply 36September 16, 2019 2:36 AM

Does Jared, Jensen, or Misha color their hair?

I can't imagine that none of these guys have started to go gray yet.

by Anonymousreply 37September 16, 2019 2:43 AM

I hope that the show addresses how Sammy got into Stanford, after living his teen years on the road, and not going to school.

That would be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 38September 16, 2019 2:43 AM

Jensen had a beautiful face when he was young, I'll give him that, but his body always sucked. Now, in his 40s the bloom has faded and there's nothing left but his B A D acting. Jared looks like shit and always has. Jensen's a shitty actor but JAY-RED is even worse.

by Anonymousreply 39September 16, 2019 3:51 AM

Both Sam and Dean went to school. Dean might have dropped out but Sam graduated. There were some episodes that showed that the boys were in high school.

Even though the family was always on the move, Sam must have kept track of his grades and test scores.

He must have had a gigantic school folder that kept all his grades and stuff all together.

by Anonymousreply 40September 16, 2019 4:33 AM

Haha, I guess R40.

But that seems like a stretch.

He could get into a State school, but Stanford? I dunno.

by Anonymousreply 41September 16, 2019 5:46 AM

They both look good in the clip at R32.

What age are the characters at this point? I'm assuming Dean is in his early 40s, right?

by Anonymousreply 42September 16, 2019 10:47 AM

They've always played their real ages, R42.

In the pilot episode in 2005, the opening scene said "22 Years Earlier," which would be 1983. That's the year that Jared was actually born, and Sam was a 6 month old baby.

Also, on the show, Dean is five years older than Sam, which is the true age difference between Jensen and Jared.

So they are playing their true ages.

by Anonymousreply 43September 16, 2019 2:00 PM

This is just about the worst thing on tv.

by Anonymousreply 44September 16, 2019 2:56 PM

R44 well it's almost over.

by Anonymousreply 45September 16, 2019 3:26 PM

That's kinda cool actually R43

by Anonymousreply 46September 17, 2019 12:54 PM

The Jus in Bello con is kind of a big deal - it's the one yearly con held in Europe. It also has a stigma because it's the con that Jared went MIA from and where it came out that he had depression/anxiety. Anyway, there was a notice sent out that there are going to be two JIB cons next year -one in the summer and they've added other in winter 2020. That's a good sign that the fandom will thrive even after the show is off the air.

Not sure that SPN cons will have the same staying power as Star Trek, Star Wars, etc. but as a15 year old show with a strong following and a handsome, personable cast, I can see them keeping the con life going for a good long while.

by Anonymousreply 47September 17, 2019 5:58 PM

[Quote] But no homo, I guess.

You can tell who's full of shit when they mention [italic] no homo [/italic] in fandoms.

by Anonymousreply 48September 18, 2019 2:11 AM

This show and its fans are just freaks. The show itself is awful and absolutely no one on it can act for shit, and the fans are boiling the bunnies of anyone who dares to criticize it. Then there's the arguments over Wincest and Destiel.

HARD PASS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49September 18, 2019 3:52 PM

Talk about delusional, R49 🙄🙄🙄

Jesus fucking Christ.

by Anonymousreply 50September 18, 2019 4:05 PM

Even William Shatner has stepped in on the fandom foolishness - he went on Twitter and sparred with some of Misha's minions who believe that Destiel is a thing and other crap. I didn't go back into how this all got started (don't care enough) but I find it funny that this old coot even cares. Here's a few of the posts:

williamshatner "He’s from a ship called Destiel. All they seem to do is troll because they are angry marginalized fans. They are egged on by Misha who doesn’t realize what harm they do or doesn’t care 🤷🏼‍♂️ but a year from now they will have moved on to harass another fandom."

ellentrobovic Replying to williamshatner "I love you Bill. I also love Misha. He likes to be a sarcastic smart ass sometimes (so do you btw ) He is a force for good. You can't blame him for the actions of his fans. Are you responsible for the reaction of your fanbase?"

williamshatner No I’m not responsible for my fanbase’s actions but also I wasn’t selling t-shirts for Spirk or hassling Leonard at conventions either to promote it. That’s the difference.😉

ellentrobovic Replying to williamshatner You really think mishacollins HARASSES people, (or in this scenario jensenackles ) I think he just plays along with shippers. I'm not a shipper. But, I think it's harmless. Spirk sounds fun though. Also, regarding Misha selling things... People in glass houses...

williamshatner Sweetheart stop putting words into my tweets. I said: I didn’t hassle Leonard. I also said didn’t sell Spirk t-shirts. I’ve seen Misha take things a bit far and not realize or care about the consequences. You want to be his big bully mommy; go right ahead but those are the facts

by Anonymousreply 51September 18, 2019 4:14 PM

Destielers are scum. Delusional, pathetic, unhinged, scum.

They bully fans and the asshole Collins follows along to remain in the ever-decreasing spotlight.

Can’t wait till he slimes back to obscurity after the show is done .

by Anonymousreply 52September 18, 2019 4:43 PM

[quote]Can’t wait till he slimes back to obscurity after the show is done .

Honey, they are ALL going to slime back into obscurity after this show goes off. None of them can act and they're all past their sell by dates. At least Misha's managed to do some good with his GISH stuff.

by Anonymousreply 53September 18, 2019 4:49 PM

Nah, R53.

Pretty sure both Jensen and Jared (tho to a smaller degree) will keep finding projects to work on.

by Anonymousreply 54September 18, 2019 7:41 PM

Both guys come with a built in fan base.

ANY producer/network/ writer would be interested in that.

Say what you will about this fan base ( and you do), they will follow both anywhere to any network or streaming service.

I know I will.

by Anonymousreply 55September 18, 2019 7:52 PM

Both the J's are heading off into The Marvel film Universe. Can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 56September 18, 2019 10:20 PM

Jesus, not this shitty show again. I thought this crap finally went off the air!

If they have such a "built in fan base," R55, why don't those fans watch the damn show? This turd-fest has always tanked in the ratings, even when it was new, because no body watches it. YOU may know who these two actors are but most people don't.

If Supernatural had been on any network besides the CW this thread wouldn't exist because the show would have been cancelled for bad ratings before the first season ever ended.

I mean, come on! If Jensen and Jared can't get their fans to watch their shitty show for free, you think those same fans are actually going to buy movie tickets to whatever dreck film their agents can hustle up for them?

No fucking way.

Jared Padalecki is finished. His reputation as a hot head social media weirdo will prevent him from doing much of anything else. Well, that and the fact that he can't act for shit. Jensen Ackles, if he's super lucky, [italic]might[/italic] get a supporting role as a dad or cop on a procedural show. Either way, whatever he gets will be short lived. Just about every pilot made today fails.

You idiots thinking he's going to be some huge film star, a-la George Clooney, are certifiable.

by Anonymousreply 57September 18, 2019 11:33 PM

R56

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 19, 2019 4:30 AM

Can someone explain the significance of the "Jus in Bello" episode, and why the fans would name an entire convention after it?

I just watched it today, and I didn't notice anything special about that episode. It was kind of boring, actually.

by Anonymousreply 59September 20, 2019 6:36 PM

I thought it was a great episode, actually. The boys seemed well and truly fucked but it turns out okay for them and Hendrickson learns the truth.

That ending is a gut punch.

Original Ruby was rightfully pissed.

by Anonymousreply 60September 20, 2019 6:59 PM

How can anyone bear to watch this crap??

"Jus in Bello" in a Latin term that mean the law involved in waging war, so that's probably the reason.

by Anonymousreply 61September 20, 2019 7:22 PM

Wow, thanks for the information R61.

I always wondered what the hell it meant.

Even though you're a hater, lol.

by Anonymousreply 62September 20, 2019 7:44 PM

Not a "hater," R62. Just a lawyer who had to study Latin who, thankfully, has better things to do than watch Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki try to act for forty-some-odd minutes each week.

by Anonymousreply 63September 21, 2019 5:49 AM

So a remake of Walker TX Ranger for Jared, eh?

Sounds interesting or doomed. Depends on who he surrounds himself with. And on what network it ultimately appears in if it does get picked up.

Yay, Jared.

You were saying, R57?????

Suck it.

by Anonymousreply 64September 23, 2019 7:13 PM

If it works out for him, great, but I don't see this going much of anywhere. R57 is right about Jared's reputation as kind of a diva. I think this article was put out there to try to generate some interest in Jared after spn. I guess time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 65September 23, 2019 7:56 PM

Do you have a link to the article, R64?

You're the first one here to report the news.

by Anonymousreply 66September 23, 2019 8:11 PM

Hopefully this works.

It’s also on TVLine .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67September 23, 2019 8:42 PM

Neither Jared nor Jensen have reputations as divas ON SET.

They are true professionals (gag stuff and messed up takes notwithstanding)

They have never talked about either being difficult to work with on their show.

Quite the contrary, all guest actors say they have a great time because all the crew and actors are so very nice.

by Anonymousreply 68September 23, 2019 8:47 PM

LMFAO!!! This will crash and burn quicker than Janet Jackson can bankrupt a county fair.

by Anonymousreply 69September 23, 2019 9:10 PM

I'm so happy that Jared got a new show so quickly.

I was worried that after SPN, he might fall into a depression.

Leaving a show after 15 years, is like getting a divorce. The family is breaking up.

I guarantee that Jared would have gone to a dark place, so this Walker Texas Ranger re-boot is just the thing he needs.

Plus, he can definitely pull of the ranger thing. He has the looks and the height, plus he's actually from Texas.

I just hope they make him cut his damned hair!

by Anonymousreply 70September 24, 2019 12:20 AM

I wonder if Chuck Norris will guest star??

by Anonymousreply 71September 24, 2019 12:42 AM

Yeah, they have to clean him up.

No scruff and short hair. Love it already.

by Anonymousreply 72September 24, 2019 12:44 AM

[quote]I'm so happy that Jared got a new show so quickly. I was worried that after SPN, he might fall into a depression. Leaving a show after 15 years, is like getting a divorce. The family is breaking up. I guarantee that Jared would have gone to a dark place, so this Walker Texas Ranger re-boot is just the thing he needs. Plus, he can definitely pull of the ranger thing. He has the looks and the height, plus he's actually from Texas. I just hope they make him cut his damned hair!

Sweet Christ, could you possibly sound any more frau-ish, R70? Seriously, you sound nuts.

The comments on that Walker Texas Ranger article are hysterical. No one knows who Jared is and everyone is saying the show is gonna tank. Plus, the Repubs all deify Chuck Norris and they're pissed about the idea of a pretender.

by Anonymousreply 73September 24, 2019 1:03 AM

Jared may not be a huge movie star, but it's starting to look like he's definitely a bankable television actor.

He has been acting continuously since he was a teenager.

He had random gigs as a youth, then he went on to Gilmore Girls for about five seasons, and then Supernatural for 15 seasons.

And that's not even including his feature film starring roles in "House of Wax" and "Friday the 13th."

He's only 35/36 years old, and he has been acting consistently for nearly 20 years.

Now he's moving directly into a new role in a new series.

Jared is definitely one of the luckier actors in the business.

by Anonymousreply 74September 24, 2019 1:04 AM

[quote] Plus, the Repubs all deify Chuck Norris and they're pissed about the idea of a pretender.

Well then ALL THE BETTER that the role is being taken over by a younger, cooler, more liberal actor.

Jared is a Beto supporter, which is why the Chuck Norris fans hate him.

TOO FUCKING BAD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75September 24, 2019 1:07 AM

I'd take Jared ANY DAY, over that right-wing troll Chuck Norris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76September 24, 2019 1:18 AM

This thread is sad even by DL standards. There's one, maybe 2, sad lonely Supernatural freaks posting this Supernatural crap over and over.

Supernatural fans are the absolute worst.

[quote]Jared is definitely one of the luckier actors in the business.

R74 that's the only thing you've said that has any veracity to it. If it weren't for the fact that Supernatural landed on the CW where no one gives a shit about ratings, Jared and Jensen would have ended up back in Texas working at a Foot Locker or installing cable by the time they were 30.

I'd be willing to be money that this reboot never comes to fruition. Not unless the CW picks it up out of sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 77September 24, 2019 2:27 AM

Why are you so mean, nasty and jealous, R77?

Sounds like you need more love in your life.

You're so full of hate.

by Anonymousreply 78September 24, 2019 7:21 AM

"Supernatural's Jared Padalecki Just Scored His Next Role and SPN Fans are ~Emotional~"

Yes, Supernatural fans, it's really happening. After over a decade, SPN is coming to an end with it's 15th season. We knew this already, but a new piece of news from Jared Padalecki is really hammering it home.

Jared (who you may also recognize as Dean on Gilmore Girls) is handing over Sam Winchester's countless fake FBI badges for some other credentials. Deadline has just reported that the 37-year-old actor will be executive producing and starring in Walker, a CBS reboot of the '90s classic Walker, Texas Ranger.

While the original Cordell Walker was played by action star Chuck Norris, Jared and writer/executive producer Anna Fricke (Valor, Being Human) will be giving the series a 2019 makeover.

According to Deadline, Jared's Walker is "a man finding his way back to his family while investigating crime in the state’s most elite unit. Our broken widower and father of two returns home to Austin after being undercover for two years for a high profile case – only to discover that there’s even more work to be done at home." His partner will be one of the few women who work as Texas Rangers.

TBH, Supernatural fans are conflicted. Some can't wait to show their support. Some are happy, but very emotional about the end of their favorite show. However, there are still some who aren't ready to let go just yet.

But don't mourn just yet, Supernatural returns for a full final showdown October 10th on the CW. Until then, all I have to say is congratulations, Jared!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79September 24, 2019 7:44 AM

This new gig is going to be extra good for Jared, if they film it in Texas.

Jared lives in Austin, so filming anywhere in the state would be a bonus for him.

It's much better than traveling all the way to Canada to film, and he can pretty much go home every weekend.

Jensen must be a little bit jealous.

by Anonymousreply 80September 24, 2019 8:18 AM

Funny, but I almost think that Jensen might have made a better "Walker."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 24, 2019 12:27 PM

Although I would much prefer to see him looking like this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82September 24, 2019 12:28 PM

Meanwhile, Jensen heads off the star in the Marvel movies.

by Anonymousreply 83September 24, 2019 2:09 PM

Um, link please R83.

Jared's offer is the real deal.

by Anonymousreply 84September 24, 2019 7:25 PM

Funny how Matt Cohen (young John Winchester) looks so much like Misha Collins.

They could be twins!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85September 24, 2019 7:40 PM

The crazy is strong with SPN freaks.

Jared's show, if it ever sees a television screen, will tank immediately. Jensen's future undertakings will see a similar fate. The comments on the article about the Walker reboot are [italic]hysterical.[/italic] They're all "Jared WHO?"

by Anonymousreply 86September 24, 2019 9:09 PM

Supernatural is one of few shows (if any), which regularly shows men beating up women... lol.

They disguise it as the Hunters fighting "monsters" or "demons," but they wouldn't get away with it on pretty much any other show.

Also, in the first three seasons, I find it interesting how the black guy characters who appeared on the show were all bad guys!

Gordon (Sterling Brown), Agent Hendricksen, and Uriel. All of them were villains. That's another thing that most shows don't do.

I gotta hand it to SPN for going against the grain.

by Anonymousreply 87September 25, 2019 6:34 PM

I love all of the references to other Sci-Fi movies that are made on SPN.

My favorite is "Kneel Before Todd!" hehehe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 25, 2019 6:47 PM

I don't consider Hendrickson to be a villian. He was driven to catch who he considered to be a serial killer (Dean) and his brother, who were leaving dead bodies all over the midwest. He was doing his job.

by Anonymousreply 89September 25, 2019 8:40 PM

Wow, people on data lounge watch this shit???

lmfao!

Supernatural and those guys on it are the worst on TV. They can't act for shit.

Jared is crazy AF. He like puts pics of servers and others online and then bitches about them. Jensen is a Right Winger Repub but his wife claims to be all about the fags so he can get a Marvel deal, LOL.

Are you guys really THAT dumb???

by Anonymousreply 90September 26, 2019 1:57 AM

Hendrickson wasn't a villain, he was someone who was doing his job and Dean and Sam sure as hell looked like serial killers. Ultimately they respected him.

by Anonymousreply 91September 26, 2019 2:03 AM

Wow, you just can't let it go, huh R90?

I'm sorry that you were such a shitty waitress and that Jared had to call you out for it, but that's what you deserved.

Maybe next time you'll treat your customers with more respect.

Oh, and it's been over 10 years. You really need to move on.

by Anonymousreply 92September 26, 2019 2:25 AM

[Quote] I'm sorry that you were such a shitty waitress and that Jared had to call you out for it, but that's what you deserved. Maybe next time you'll treat your customers with more respect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93September 26, 2019 2:32 AM

This show is so bad.

I work with a fan and she's batshit crazy. She's almost 50 and has spent so much money paying these nobodys to take pictures with her at the conventions.

by Anonymousreply 94September 27, 2019 5:50 AM

You've probably never watched it, R94.

If you did, you'd love it as much as we do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95September 27, 2019 5:57 AM

What episode is this gif from?

It's damned sexy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96September 27, 2019 6:04 AM

I've seen this show a number of times.

You couldn't pay me enough to watch it again.

But to each their own.

I'm just thankful my taste is better.

by Anonymousreply 97September 27, 2019 6:06 AM

R96, Dammit it's from last season(season 14) but I can't remember which one. Somewhere near the middle of the season I believe. maybe episode 11 Damaged Goods where he builds the Malak box. I think this might be before he goes off to Donna's cabin.

by Anonymousreply 98September 27, 2019 6:20 AM

I can't imagine the context of that scene, but there were a lot of boyfriend-type scenes between them in season 14.

by Anonymousreply 99September 27, 2019 7:58 PM

lol This show is awful.

by Anonymousreply 100September 27, 2019 10:31 PM

No it's not, R100.

This show gives a great deal of joy to many people.

by Anonymousreply 101September 28, 2019 2:14 AM

Was Jensen nominated for an Emmy this year?

by Anonymousreply 102September 28, 2019 11:11 AM

Why would you want to be nominated when someone like Kit Harrington gets the nod.

Obviously it's a joke award now.

Jensen is too good for stuff like that now,

He transcends awards.

by Anonymousreply 103September 28, 2019 5:03 PM

Haha R103.. very funny.

But you're just being sarcastic.

This show should have won at least a few Emmys over the course of 14 seasons.

What a ripoff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104September 28, 2019 6:57 PM

[quote]This show should have won at least a few Emmys over the course of 14 seasons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 29, 2019 2:22 AM

There was a poster on these Supernatural threads about a year ago who said that he/she was in the "entertainment business. That person absolutely nailed the end of Supernatural. They went on to say that Jensen's social media presence would increase because Jensen had been told by "the powers that be" that if he wanted a film career he had to fix his image as an evangelical Christian Republican who was anti gay /anti gay marriage. When Jensen balked, that poster said Jensen was told to use his wife and sure enough look at his wife's social media today. Even Jensen, whose never had any interest in social media, is now posting up a storm, and although he looks like he's a demon sprinkled with holy water, he's actually wearing a Beto O'Rouke shirt in that photo above.

Jensen is a shitty actor who got lucky because of his good genes. He's never been an advocate of the LGBT folks. In fact, there's a lot of evidence to prove that he's been an opponent for a long time.

Why would you support such garbage??? ev

by Anonymousreply 106September 29, 2019 10:26 AM

[Quote] and although he looks like he's a demon sprinkled with holy water,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107September 29, 2019 10:53 AM

This show stinks soooo bad.

The actors, if you can call them that, ought to be working in a mini mart.

by Anonymousreply 108September 29, 2019 11:02 AM

Dear, R108....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 29, 2019 5:33 PM

The season premiere is next week Thursday. I'm so excited!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110September 30, 2019 9:16 PM

Me too, R110.

Maybe Amara rescues then from the zombies.

🧟‍♀️ 🧟‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 111September 30, 2019 9:23 PM

[quote]The season premiere is next week Thursday.

Thank God it will be the last one for this stinkfest.

by Anonymousreply 112September 30, 2019 9:35 PM

Suck it up haters!!

Longest running primetime scifi/fantasy show ever in the U.S. is upon us for its 15th and final season next week!!

Would have ran for 20 seasons+ if Jared & Jensen wished it to!

A true phenomenon and a record never to be surpassed.

Eat that, haters!

by Anonymousreply 113September 30, 2019 9:40 PM

Haha hater at R112!

R113 is 100% correct.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114September 30, 2019 9:54 PM

The idea that people actually choose to watch this crap boggles the mind.

I can see being forced to watch it whilst sitting in the DMV or the dentist's office because it's on all day on TNT.

But choosing to watch it????

That's just sad.

by Anonymousreply 115October 1, 2019 2:06 AM

I'm actually more excited for Batwoman and the upcoming crossover. But I think I'll tune in for the finale. I guess Mark Sheppard won't be guest starring this season??

by Anonymousreply 116October 1, 2019 2:21 AM

No but Jensen, Jared, Misha AND Mark are going to be guests on Michael Rosenbaum's podcast this week. But I think Mark remained friends with them, it was just the show's writers he had an issue with or more specifically the nepotism duo(EP Robert Singer's wife and her writing partner).

It looks like Christian Kane(Leverage, Angel) is going to be guest starring on an episode of Supernatural. Playing an former hunter who was a friend of Dean's. For some reason the Destielers seem to think this means he's going to be an old boyfriend of Dean's and it will finally open the way for their OTP. LOL

Also Jensen and his friend Steve Carlson dropped a little sample of a song from their new album. It's pretty good, it's not the invention of a new genre or anything but it's a catchy tune. Though I know this crowd here will hate it because they like to hate on everything Jensen does but some people might like it. Song is called "Cannonball".

by Anonymousreply 117October 1, 2019 2:33 AM

[Quote] No but Jensen, Jared, Misha AND Mark are going to be guests on Michael Rosenbaum's podcast this week.

I'm glad Mark still gets along with the cast. Smallville will inevitably come up. Although I can't remember if Jensen shared any scenes with Michael.

[Quote] It looks like Christian Kane(Leverage, Angel) is going to be guest starring on an episode of Supernatural. Playing an former hunter who was a friend of Dean's.

I loved Christian on Angel as Lindsey. I'm surprised he didn't guest star sooner.

[Quote] For some reason the Destielers seem to think this means he's going to be an old boyfriend of Dean's and it will finally open the way for their OTP. LOL

As the years go by, the more pathetic they get.

by Anonymousreply 118October 1, 2019 2:57 AM

Dean and Cass 4-eva!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119October 1, 2019 3:04 AM

Sorry, but I'm a Sam and Dean Wincester.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120October 1, 2019 3:05 AM

This is how I want the series finale to be...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 1, 2019 3:07 AM

The Frau content on this thread is too much to take.

by Anonymousreply 122October 1, 2019 3:36 AM

That’s vomit-inducing, R119.

Just gross.

by Anonymousreply 123October 1, 2019 4:35 AM

Sorry R122, no fraus here.

Only FANS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124October 1, 2019 4:42 AM

This is why I love Supernatural....

"This whistle makes me their god!"

-Dean Winchester

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125October 1, 2019 4:54 AM

Why would anyone would waste their time watching this godawful CW trash?

These guys aren't even hot and the show is stupid as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 126October 1, 2019 6:06 AM

Sam/Dean

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127October 2, 2019 1:02 AM

Sam/Dean

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128October 2, 2019 1:02 AM

Sam/Dean

FOREVAH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129October 2, 2019 1:03 AM

HAWT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130October 2, 2019 2:05 AM

You have no idea how much the fans would love an episode with that scene in it, R130!

by Anonymousreply 131October 2, 2019 2:07 AM

Is it true that Christian and Jensen had a falling out??

by Anonymousreply 132October 2, 2019 3:41 AM

Kane is going to be on the show, R132. He wouldn’t be on the show if they were no longer speaking.

by Anonymousreply 133October 2, 2019 3:47 AM

R133 I meant before this.

by Anonymousreply 134October 2, 2019 4:21 AM

"Angel alum Christian Kane to guest star on final season of Supernatural"

Considering the way Supernatural ended season 14 — with God essentially ending the world and leaving the Winchesters to face a bunch of zombies — it’s safe to say that Sam and Dean can use all the friends they can get.

EW can exclusively reveal that Christian Kane, a.k.a. Lindsey McDonald from the Buffy spin-off Angel, will guest star in an upcoming episode of the hit CW series. Kane is set to play Leo Webb, a former hunter and a friend of Dean Winchester. Although we don’t know much about Leo, the fact that he’s a “former hunter” who knows Dean without mention of Sam could mean be that he knows the older Winchester brother from his hunting days with dear old dad, back before Dean showed up in Sam’s dorm room.

It’s unclear when Kane will show up or whether he’ll play into a case of the week or something more, but if he’s an old friend of Dean, let’s hope he remembers to bring the guy some pie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135October 2, 2019 4:22 AM

Lindsay was HAWT on Angel!

by Anonymousreply 136October 2, 2019 8:58 AM

Can you haters please let us just enjoy Season 15 in peace???

We aren't bothering anyone, and we just want to talk about the show.

So it would be nice if you just left us alone.

by Anonymousreply 137October 2, 2019 9:22 AM

There's only about 2 posters who visit the thread every other day to say the show sucks.

They post the same thing over and over.

by Anonymousreply 138October 2, 2019 9:32 AM

[Quote] Lindsay was HAWT on Angel!

Especially in season 2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139October 2, 2019 12:29 PM

How the fuck did this last so long??? I thought this thing ended years ago.

[quote]There's only about 2 posters who visit the thread every other day to say the show sucks. They post the same thing over and over.

Yeah, that's not true at all, R138. I actually looked. You do realize that you can check these things now, don't you? There's no more 'clearing cookies' or posting from different browsers now that everyone has to register to post. There's a record of people's posts which you can easily check. And having done just that, I can tell you that a more accurate assessment of your statement would be: [italic]There's only about 2 posters who visit the thread every other day to say Supernatural is any good. They post the same thing over and over.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 140October 2, 2019 7:12 PM

You're a hateful beast, R140.

Please go away and torture people on some other thread.

by Anonymousreply 141October 2, 2019 8:22 PM

Damn, Christian Kane looks terrible!

That's a wig if I've ever seen one.

What a shame. He was so damn hot on Angel.

by Anonymousreply 142October 2, 2019 9:36 PM

A "hateful beast?"

Really, R141?

And you wonder why the word "frau" is used so much on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 143October 2, 2019 9:38 PM

R134 No Christian Kane and Steve Carlson, who were in a band together, had a falling out. So Kane stopped hanging out with their group of friends. Plus his wife Danneel is especially closer friends with Carlson than Kane. So much so that a certain faction of delusional fangirl imagine that she and Carlson have a thing going on because they hang together without Jensen all the time and have for years. Of course Jensen and Steve and Steve and Danneel were friends independently of each other before Jensen and Danneel got together. In any case, they think her and Jensen have an "agreement" of some sort.

As for Jensen and Christian, they most likely didn't see each other as much due to the fallout with Carlson and as a result drifted apart a little but I don't recall hearing rumors that Jensen and Christian had an issue personally. This guest role may have come up and Jensen saw it as an opportunity to re-connect with an old friend.

by Anonymousreply 144October 3, 2019 12:47 AM

R144 thanks for elaborating. I saw them talking about it on ONTD but no one really said why. Apparently Christian also likes the groupies at conventions lol

by Anonymousreply 145October 3, 2019 1:15 AM

[quote] Jensen and Steve and Steve and Danneel were friends independently of each other before Jensen and Danneel got together. In any case, they think her and Jensen have an "agreement" of some sort.

Well, considering that Jared and Jensen have been secret lovers for 15+ years, Danneel has to get her "loving" from somewhere.

J&J filim for 6 months out of the year, so that means she is dry as a bone for half the year.

Meanwhile, Jensen and Jared are satisfying each other in their shared Vancouver apartment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146October 3, 2019 7:09 AM

R146

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147October 3, 2019 12:17 PM

[QUOTE]No Christian Kane and Steve Carlson, who were in a band together, had a falling out. So Kane stopped hanging out with their group of friends. Plus his wife Danneel is especially closer friends with Carlson than Kane. So much so that a certain faction of delusional fangirl imagine that she and Carlson have a thing going on because they hang together without Jensen all the time and have for years. Of course Jensen and Steve and Steve and Danneel were friends independently of each other before Jensen and Danneel got together. In any case, they think her and Jensen have an "agreement" of some sort. As for Jensen and Christian, they most likely didn't see each other as much due to the fallout with Carlson and as a result drifted apart a little but I don't recall hearing rumors that Jensen and Christian had an issue personally. This guest role may have come up and Jensen saw it as an opportunity to re-connect with an old friend.

I can see liking a show--any show--and watching it. But knowing this type of minutiae about actors, especially d list CW actors who are completely unfamiliar to most, is just creepy and weird. It smacks of obsession.

by Anonymousreply 148October 3, 2019 4:33 PM

How the final season of Supernatural ties into 'what this show has always been'

Chuck is a writer, and writers lie. That was the lesson of Supernatural‘s season 14 finale when Chuck revealed that he had been the author of Sam and Dean’s lives all along. And when the boys refused to continue to follow Chuck’s master plan, Chuck responded by ending the world, which means that heading into the show’s final season, the Winchesters — along with Castiel, of course — are going up against God.

“There’s always more to the story than a pure black-and-white villain narrative but at the end of the day, God’s been pulling the strings behind the scenes and now it’s Sam and Dean realizing their strings have been pulled, not liking it for what it’s done to them, and really trying to break free for real for the first time in their lives,” Supernatural co-showrunner Andrew Dabb tells EW.

And it’s not the first time that the boys have tried to break free from a father figure. “It is a relationship they had with their father,” Dabb says, referencing Sam and Dean’s real father, John Winchester. “So much of their journey, especially Dean’s journey, was breaking away from that kind of conditioning, so yes it’s God and it’s big and it sounds kind of corny when you say that God’s the big bad of our final season, but at the same time, thematically and in terms of parallels, it actually ties very strongly to what this show has always been, from literally episode 1.”

But this time around, the father figure has a few more tricks up his sleeve. (No offense to John.) Already, in retaliation for Sam and Dean’s decision to rebel against his plan, Chuck opened up the gates of hell, thereby allowing many of the souls that the Winchesters hunted over the years to roam free, a fact they’ll have to deal with when season 15 begins. “I don’t think they’re feeling great,” Dabb says of Sam and Dean. “It doesn’t invalidate what they’ve done. They still saved a lot of people and that stands, but at the same time, a lot of the ghosts they’ve taken care of who were sent down to hell are back and we’ll see that in the first episode with the return of some old faces.”

Speaking of familiar faces, Dabb adds, “Because it’s our last season, we are not afraid to bring back people who we love or who the guys have some history with, because even if it’s a character from season 3 or 4 or 7 or 8, the Sam and Dean they knew are not the same Sam and Dean as they’re encountering right now. This Sam and Dean have been through a lot more. And God’s playing with them a little bit, he’s toying with them. He’s pulling these old familiar faces out in some ways to see what they do. And it’s fun for him.”

Another way God messed with Sam and Dean? By killing Jack at the end of last season. But seeing as how we saw the Nephilim wake up in the Empty, it’s safe to say his story isn’t done. “Jack’s being pulled into some larger plans,” Dabb says. “Jack’s always been a part of that — there have been cosmic forces fighting for his attention since he was in the womb — and that will continue. As much as this season is about Sam and Dean finding agency, it’s also about Castiel finding agency, and it’s about Jack finding agency. As always, death is never the end. It’s just part of the journey and that’s certainly true with Jack.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149October 3, 2019 4:43 PM

You're just a nasty, name-calling bully, R148.

by Anonymousreply 150October 3, 2019 4:44 PM

R148 It's surprisingly easy to get that information just being a part of regular fandom for long enough. At the time it happens, people mention this sort of stuff in passing. Fans used to go to see the shows those bands put on Los Angeles, yes hoping to catch a glimpse of Jensen. Sometimes they did become an actual fan of the band or sometimes they may have been, in Kane's case, a fan first, from his own acting activities. Sometimes they would become friendly with other people who had some sort of connection to Jensen's set of friends and they'd hear things. They'd post it on a message board or Livejournal(which were the common fandom gathering holes at the time of those particular events) and that's that. In 15 years in a fandom you can accumulate a lot of info without trying very hard.

by Anonymousreply 151October 3, 2019 10:40 PM

Sorry R151, R148 is right and I watch spn. Knowing that kind of crap about that kind of actors on any program is just stalkerish. I've been watching spn for years but the obsession some have with the actors isn't healthy.

by Anonymousreply 152October 4, 2019 3:00 AM

[quote] Knowing that kind of crap about that kind of actors on any program is just stalkerish

Actually, coming to a thread about a show that you hate, and constantly trashing it and making fun of the people who are discussing it, is what's stalkerish.

Just let us be.

All we want is to talk about the show.

by Anonymousreply 153October 4, 2019 3:07 AM

[Quote] But knowing this type of minutiae about actors, especially d list CW actors who are completely unfamiliar to most, is just creepy and weird. It smacks of obsession.

Welcome to fandom life. Sadly that comes with the territory (especially if they're trying to prove that their fave is gay).

by Anonymousreply 154October 4, 2019 6:35 AM

Why didn't Sam and Dean ever create a journal?

They had a lot more years of fighting monsters, and their journal could have been a useful handbook for other hunters.

It seems strange that they didn't follow their father's lead, and start their own journal.

by Anonymousreply 155October 4, 2019 2:41 PM

I'm really looking forward to Jake Abel coming back.

I think he's so handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156October 4, 2019 3:18 PM

LOL I just KNEW their would be a thread on this show ending! A lady I work with is obsessed with this shit. She actually cried today talking about how its gonna end this year. Everybody in the office was laughing at her behind her back. She's like people upthread that know everything about the actor's lives. I felt sorry for her because she knew people were laughing at her and got pissed.

by Anonymousreply 157October 4, 2019 8:59 PM

Whatever, R157.

I feel sad about the show ending too.

For us fans, there's something comforting about Sam and Dean. Especially since we've "known" them for 14 years.

It'll be strange when the show does end. Like a void.

by Anonymousreply 158October 4, 2019 9:02 PM

The good thing is that the show is syndicated on TNT, so re-runs play nearly every weekday!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159October 4, 2019 9:04 PM

It's no weirder than knowing the facts of any fandom. Sports fans often know ALL about their favorite players too, insult their girlfriends when they go through a losing streak(which is often blamed on the girlfriend), etc. It's always been part of being a fan. Read fan magazines from the 30's and they'd talk the actors lives in a lot more detail than I expected. One of the threads here linked to an online archive of some old time Hollywood fan magazine and you get stuff like "well Actor so and so's mother didn't like his girlfriend, Actress whatever and ...." It's part of being a fan.

If you know a lot of details of the lives of dead people, it's called being an historian. These people just happen to be alive, so you're called a fanatic.

by Anonymousreply 160October 5, 2019 9:53 PM

Supernatural is The Breaking Bad of the Scifi/Fantasy genre me thinks.

by Anonymousreply 161October 6, 2019 2:06 PM

I wish we could create countdown clocks on these threads, because I'd make one for the Supernatural premiere on Thursday.

Four days and counting!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162October 6, 2019 8:00 PM

My boys...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163October 7, 2019 9:12 PM

I never really thought much about him before, but JDM is actually a pretty handsome guy.

I guess I had always been so focused on Jared and Jensen, that I overlooked John Winchester.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164October 7, 2019 9:13 PM

[quote]A lady I work with is obsessed with this shit. She actually cried today talking about how its gonna end this year. Everybody in the office was laughing at her behind her back. She's like people upthread that know everything about the actor's lives. I felt sorry for her because she knew people were laughing at her and got pissed.

This sounds just like my older sister, R157. She's 12 years older than me. I'm 40 and she's 52. My sister works as a administrative assistant for a large insurance company, and lives alone with the exception of 4 cats in a 2 bedroom apartment. She's named the cats after various actors on the program. My brother and I have tried to counsel her several times because she keeps spending outrageous sums of money to attend meet-and-greet conventions. We live in London and she will fly to the states at the drop of a hat for these events.

[quote]We've 'known' them for 14 years. It'll be strange when the show does end. Like a void.

R158 Good Lord, you sound exactly like my sister. You don't 'know' these people because they are fictional! And you don't know the actors either, aside from whatever their PR people put out for public consumption, and any reasonable person would tell you that an actor's public persona is a far cry from what they are really like. But, of course, you--just like my sister--KNOW BEYOND ANY DOUBT that they are the kindest, sweetest people on the continent.

[quote]It's no weirder than knowing the facts of any fandom. Sports fans often know ALL about their favorite players too.

No, R160, we don't, not by a long shot, and I can say that with conviction because there are few people more into sports than I am. We know stats, teams, dates, etc., but none of us care a lick about their personal lives! We don't generally know where they live or who their friends are. And fan magazines from the 30s were filled with nothing but studio propaganda! Almost nothing of what was written was in any shape or form true.

[QUOTE]Supernatural is The Breaking Bad of the Scifi/Fantasy genre me thinks.

This statement is just bloody sad. Game of Thrones might come close but even that's a stretch.

All of this involvement just seems so obsessive and unhealthy. I realize some people here are not on the level my sister is but you're sure not far. I honestly fear for my sister's mental and financial well being.

by Anonymousreply 165October 7, 2019 9:34 PM

Ok. A few words... It was an intimate ceremony... performed by @jensenackles and @bigbaldhead with our kids at our sides... and the party of the century afterwards... thank you to all our friends and family. It was, without a doubt... the best day of our lives. Ever ever. Just never knew that it could be so damn perfect. It was. And more. Xxxxjd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166October 8, 2019 11:49 AM

Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Hilarie Burton have tied the knot after 10 years and two children together.

The couple took to Instagram on Monday to share the news about their “private and magical” weekend nuptials. They said that their children, George 1, and Gus, 9, were by their sides, and they cleared up some rumors — including the one that they had previously married.

They broke the wedding news at the same time on their social media accounts. The Walking Dead actor, 53, said he was at a loss for words, but made it clear he is “the luckiest man in the world.” He also told “Mrs. Morgan” that he loves her.

Another black-and-white photo, shared by the One Tree Hill alum, 37, showed the duo sharing a kiss as they held each other close. Her post was longer — and cleared up the long-held rumor that they had secretly tied the knot years ago. She also said it was her first time being married, debunking online reports that she was married to Ian Prange, a director on OTH.

Burton wrote that before she gave any thank yous for the “best weekend of my life,” she and her new husband wanted to put out the news first that “WE GOT MARRIED! For real.”

She explained, “We’ve lived as husband and wife for a decade. We’ve built a family, and a farm [in upstate New York] and found our community. For years, publications have reported that we got married in 2014 or 2015 and that I’ve been married and divorced before. All untrue. But WE knew our truth. So it felt silly to try and correct anything.”

Burton went on to write that, “From the moment I met @jeffreydeanmorgan, he was my husband. Rather than make vows right out of the gate, we lived them. For over ten years. The good times and the bad.”

So “standing up there with our children at our sides — celebrating all that has been — was bliss,” she added.

The post ended with Burton declaring her love for her new husband — and thanking the “intimate group of friends and family who joined us.” She said the event was “private and magical and everything I dreamed,” and ended with, “So yeah. I’m Mrs. Morgan.”

The two were set up by Supernatural star Jensen Ackles and his wife Danneel. "I happened to be single and Jensen said, 'I've got a girl you should meet,'" Morgan told HuffPost Live in 2015. "So I went to a bar and I met Hilarie at a bar with Jensen and Danneel, and the rest is history."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 8, 2019 3:46 PM

I posted on an old thread that I thought there was bad blood between J&J and JDM because it looked like there was tension in their acting scenes together. I was even guessing that it's the reason why JDM left the show.

Well I guess the posts at R166 and R167 have proven that to be wrong.

It looks like they are actually MUCH closer than I had ever thought, and I'm happy to hear it.

Also not surprised to hear that Jensen officiated the ceremony. I guess it adds fuel to the fire of him being a religious fundie.

by Anonymousreply 168October 8, 2019 3:48 PM

Well now we know who got JDM to make a guest appearance on the 300th episode of Supernatural.

Why wasn't Jared at JDM's wedding? Not invited?

by Anonymousreply 169October 8, 2019 4:29 PM

Somehow I doubt this will stop him from cheating on her.

by Anonymousreply 170October 8, 2019 4:44 PM

JDM cheats on Hilarie, R170?

Where did you hear that?

by Anonymousreply 171October 8, 2019 9:45 PM

I have the hots for the guy who played Brady, actor Eric Johnson.

Has he appeared in any other shows?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172October 8, 2019 9:54 PM

Eric Johnson also played Whitney on "Smallville."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173October 8, 2019 9:55 PM

R168 I would think Jensen and Norman Reedus "officiating" at the wedding would do the opposite, they probably got one of those online certificates ANYONE can send away to be allowed to officiate at weddings. Which suggests he isn't actually all that fundamental about his religion. His own wedding was officiated by a woman pastor, in a hotel not a church, and most of the fundie denominations people seem to think he's part of don't allow women pastors. (Danneel's family seem to be Catholic and Southern Baptist, neither of which allow women priests/pastors either, so the officiant didn't come from her side of the family)

by Anonymousreply 174October 8, 2019 10:17 PM

R171 there's a thread about it on LSA. Apparently he likes his groupies which is why she doesn't like him attending conventions. It's not like they were together for a while before she got pregnant.

R173 Eric is going to be on Batwoman. Not sure who he'll be playing though.

by Anonymousreply 175October 9, 2019 4:02 AM

Thanks for the info., R175!

One more day until the premiere of SPN's final season. It's bittersweet. :o(

by Anonymousreply 176October 10, 2019 12:45 AM

lol like anybody cares about this crap.

by Anonymousreply 177October 10, 2019 2:04 AM

Season Premiere tonight!

by Anonymousreply 178October 10, 2019 3:13 PM

Jensen and Jared attended Jeffrey Dean Morgan's wedding last weekend and JDM tweeted that all three got matching tattoos after the ceremony. The design is a crown modeled after something that Jean-Michel Basquiat painted; the crown has three points that make it look like a W (for Winchester). It's Jared's first tattoo and Jensen's second one. Now that the show's ending, I guess these guys are going to get inked up.

by Anonymousreply 179October 10, 2019 3:23 PM

[quote] Now that the show's ending, I guess these guys are going to get inked up.

Not a great idea, if they want to continue working as actors.

Also, aren't they a bit old to be going through a "tattoo phase?"

by Anonymousreply 180October 10, 2019 3:39 PM

wow 45 year old men getting tatted up? sad, sad sad.

by Anonymousreply 181October 10, 2019 6:05 PM

How was the premiere?

by Anonymousreply 182October 11, 2019 1:20 AM

What a shitshow. And this was supposed to be the best premiere ever? It stunk all the way through.

by Anonymousreply 183October 11, 2019 3:22 AM

No one has said that, R183.

It was interesting and it opens up a lot of possible storylines for all of them.

I liked the demon that is animating Jacks body. He thinks Dean is gorgeous!

Wonder what’s up with the gunshot wound that Sam got.

by Anonymousreply 184October 11, 2019 4:03 AM

It's a crown little tattoo, not particularly intrusive, and Jensen already has one on his upper arm, it's a jay bird, because his oldest daughter's nickname is Jaybird.

by Anonymousreply 185October 11, 2019 5:02 AM

I'm also glad that Jack went from a whiny little bitch, to a snarky little prick.

He's actually likable.

by Anonymousreply 186October 11, 2019 5:29 AM

I have to agree the premiere was underwhelming.

There was just a lot of shooting at ghosts, which wasn't terribly exciting. Also a lot of screaming by that lady and her daughter.

So is the town uninhabitable now? Pity.

I guess the only interesting thing was the bullet wound on Sam's shoulder. It looked like lucifer was trying to talk to him, because the voice was saying "Sammy..."

by Anonymousreply 187October 11, 2019 5:49 AM

Funny how when Dean asked Jack if the Cage door was opened, he only asked about Michael, and not Adam.

He couldn't care less if Adam got out of the cage, or not. lol

by Anonymousreply 188October 11, 2019 5:50 AM

I like Jack 2.0. He's a breath of fresh air.

As to the premiere, it was run of the mill stuff and I say that as a fan of the show.

Showrunner, Andrew Dabb, has never been a great visionary. He's plodding at best.

Still love the show, but in Dabb's hands you're never going to reach great heights of anything.

by Anonymousreply 189October 11, 2019 6:45 AM

R188 Adam and Michael are really one and the same. Dean was basically referring to both.

by Anonymousreply 190October 11, 2019 6:46 AM

Where did you get that from, R190?

I have never, ever heard that Adam = Michael. Anywhere in the Supernatural "canon."

Link, please. Or, you're just completely lying.

by Anonymousreply 191October 11, 2019 9:45 AM

Nev mind, R190.

You're referring to when Lucifer and Sam jumped into the p;it, along with Adam who was a substitute Michael, standing in for Dean.

I get it now.

Still, why not ask for Adam (Dean's brother), rather than Michael, whom Dean hates?

by Anonymousreply 192October 11, 2019 9:47 AM

Supernatural is back, and all is right with the world.

:o)

by Anonymousreply 193October 11, 2019 11:39 AM

All was certainly not right with the premiere, R193.

"Underwhelming" is generous at best.

I can't say that I'm a huge fan of Supernatural but I can say that I've watched from the beginning. It's never been "must-see-TV" and God knows the actors aren't especially talented, but it's mindless entertainment. Some episodes are better than others, but I feel as if it's been a LONG time since we've had an especially good one.

Ending it this season was definitively the right call and it should have ended five or six years ago.

by Anonymousreply 194October 11, 2019 12:54 PM

I think Dean is nervous about Michael because he inhabited Dean's body last season and got kicked out. He probably thinks Michael might want some revenge and that will be bad for everyone.

I wasn't enthusiastic about the premiere and am not looking forward to the brothers and limp-dick Cas running from ghosts everywhere and dragging demonJack around casting spells to get them out of trouble. He's like a new younger version of Crowley. And, PLEASE, no more Lucifer!

by Anonymousreply 195October 11, 2019 2:38 PM

Did anyone listen to Michael's podcast?? Anything interesting come up??

by Anonymousreply 196October 11, 2019 2:59 PM

Well I suppose now that Chris Evans has left the MCU, Jensen can now pick up the shield and be the new Captain America!

Jared Padalecki can continue to harass and degrade those in the service industry in between breaks of filming Walker.

by Anonymousreply 197October 11, 2019 3:22 PM

[quote]Well I suppose now that Chris Evans has left the MCU, Jensen can now pick up the shield and be the new Captain America! Jared Padalecki can continue to harass and degrade those in the service industry in between breaks of filming Walker.

LOL R197. Well, as they say "One outta two ain't bad." I'll eat my shorts the day 42 year old Jensen Ackles gets a big-screen role as Captain America, but your divination regarding Padalecki is most certainly spot on.

by Anonymousreply 198October 11, 2019 4:50 PM

So apparently the Walker reshoot will be on the CW.

The network is definitely counting on keeping the Supes fans.

by Anonymousreply 199October 11, 2019 8:37 PM

They could also keep Jensen by making Captain America- The TV series.

by Anonymousreply 200October 12, 2019 12:23 AM

Who is Adam?

Did JDM fuck Jensen after the wedding?

by Anonymousreply 201October 12, 2019 12:27 AM

I’m thinking it was done early on during the first year of the series. 😏🤭

by Anonymousreply 202October 12, 2019 12:35 AM

[quote] Jared Padalecki can continue to harass and degrade those in the service industry in between breaks of filming Walker.

"Be like Elsa. LET IT GO."

-Dean Winchester

by Anonymousreply 203October 12, 2019 2:53 AM

R200 keep dreaming.

by Anonymousreply 204October 12, 2019 3:10 AM

Having just watched the premiere I have the following observations.

First off.......Jared Padalecki is just one of the worst actors out there. My God. He's so bad at times that it hurts to watch him, and I say that as a moderate fan of the show. Jensen isn't too far behind but Jared is just awful. And both of them, but especially Jensen, look doughy now If Jensen is going to continue acting he's going to have to have some judicious surgery to tighten his neck and lower face. He's only 42 but I'd put him in the 45-46 range easily. His jawline is going south at an alarming rate.

Jared's Topix, or whatever colored powder it is that they use on his hairline to disguise the thinness/balding, was so distracting in this episode. You can actually see it on his scalp in certain shots. You can tell the camera is aware of his balding situation because they try to keep his hairline out of frame but there are times they just can't. The person who applied that powder needs to be fired.

Moving right along.....the ghosts looked like they got their costumes and makeup at Walmart. Cheap and awful. Plus, the "Woman in White" was much too long in the tooth to be the same person from the first season. And Jensen and Jared now both look so old when they try to run. Older people tend to look awkward and uncomfortable running and both Js now have that look of "I'm too old to try to run this fast., but I'm giving it my all so I look like a 20 year old."

And finally, the episode sucked and it sucked bad. In fact, it tanked. I was really expecting so much more from the very last season premiere that the series will ever have and it totally failed to deliver. The whole, "We've got work to do" crap has been overused and just seemed cheesy and trite. And there's utterly no way two guys in a kazillion year old car wearing fake FBI jackets could just roll up and close down a whole town. That scenario seemed especially preposterous even by television standards.

I sure hope the season gets better because they are not off to an especially auspicious start, that's for damn sure.

by Anonymousreply 205October 12, 2019 6:38 AM

Yikes! What miserable human being R205 must be to be around.

The temerity to rubbish their looks!

We have to presume R205 is some Robert Redford lookalike.

More likely, though, a caftan wearing basement dweller, or some effeminate queen where purses fall out of her mouth with every biter word muttered.

Go back to cats and the Upstairs Downstairs repeats.

by Anonymousreply 206October 12, 2019 11:40 AM

I disagree about the running part of your post, R205.

Both Jared and Jensen just ran the Seattle marathon last year, so they're actually in great shape, and they clearly know how to run.

As for the episode sucking, I totally agree. The writing was nowhere near what is was in the first five seasons, which was when the show was at its best.

It makes me really sad that the show is going to end this way. It really deserves better.

by Anonymousreply 207October 12, 2019 2:02 PM

The show wont reach the heights of the first five years under Kripke.

The current showrunner, Dabb is mostly pedestrian in the ideas department.

He'll never come up with a grand vision for a season.

He defaults to small and I don't expect the show to reach any great heights in the last season.

I still enjoy the show but I don't expect this last season to hit it out of the ballpark.

Would of been great to bring Kripke back to wind it down but alas not to be.

by Anonymousreply 208October 12, 2019 2:30 PM

There were a few good episodes last season, but not many.

My favorite was "Mint Condition," where the Michael Myers-ish type of killer came to life. The episode was hilarious: "Time to slice and dice!"

by Anonymousreply 209October 12, 2019 11:57 PM

I agree that the episode sucked. R205 is right about the clown, Lizzy Borden, Bloody Mary, and others looking really cheap.

Jared is a pretty terrible actor and it shows up sometimes more than others. It was obvious in this episode.

Jensen is really showing his age nowadays.

Oddly enough I enjoyed Jack more than anyone else, and I have not been a Jack fan at all.

by Anonymousreply 210October 13, 2019 1:35 AM

Also, why did the ghosts have to RUN after Dean, Cass and the mom and daughter, when they could have just teleported in front of them?

So ridiculous.

And the ghost appearing - shotgun blast - ghost appearing - shotgun blast - ghost appearing - shotgun blast, got REALLY old after the first 10 times.

It's almost as if the writers have run out of ideas for the show.

by Anonymousreply 211October 13, 2019 1:38 AM

The episode wasn’t great, not even good, as a fan I can freely admit that. The different potentially good part was that demon in the Jack body.

That scene with the ghosts running down the street in the middle of the day was ridiculous. I was watching that and I thought it was different for the show and just seemed out of place.

Hopefully it gets better next week.

by Anonymousreply 212October 13, 2019 2:12 AM

WOW, only a 1.26 rating for the premiere of the last season. I'm truly surprised by that and thought it would be much higher.

[quote]Yikes! What miserable human being [R205] must be to be around.

Actually, my friends tell me quite the opposite, R206.

[quote]We have to presume [R205] is some Robert Redford lookalike.

No, but I am tall, about 6'2" and blonde, and I'm a working actor/model in Los Angeles. After graduating from UCLA 3 years ago I've been able to support myself solely through acting and modeling jobs, and I'm proud of that. I don't necessarily aspire to be famous, just to work, and maybe someday to teach workshops.

[quote]More likely, though, a caftan wearing basement dweller, or some effeminate queen where purses fall out of her mouth with every biter word muttered.

Not quite, R206, although you gotta love the constant ad hominem attacks on Datalounge. I live well above ground and, unfortunately, tend to get hit on by women a lot. Sometimes I think it might be less awkward if I were more obviously gay. And I'm about the least bitter person you'll ever find. By my own standards I have a pretty awesome life so I don't have anything to be bitter about.

[quote]Go back to cats and the Upstairs Downstairs repeats.

LOL I have an orange tabby cat named Oscar that I rescued from a dumpster when he was a kitten, and I also happen to really like Upstairs Downstairs.

[quote]I disagree about the running part of your post, [R205]. Both Jared and Jensen just ran the Seattle marathon last year, so they're actually in great shape, and they clearly know how to run.

I'm not saying that they [italic]can't[/italic] run, R207. I'm just saying that they've reached an age where, to me anyway, they look somewhat awkward when they're trying to run very fast.

[quote]Jared's Walker Texas Ranger reboot has landed at the CW.

I have the feeling it ended up on the CW because all the other networks passed on it. Although I hope I'm wrong, I doubt it will draw many viewers and won't last long.

We can all agree on one thing and that's that we all hope next week's episode is better.

by Anonymousreply 213October 13, 2019 4:03 AM

R205 & R213. You have a compelling fantasy world there that you have constructed.

Don't let momma's voice upstairs telling you 'dinner's ready!' make you believe any different!

by Anonymousreply 214October 13, 2019 4:11 AM

LOL, whatever you say, R214. Whatever you say.

by Anonymousreply 215October 13, 2019 4:26 AM

[quote] Jared's Walker Texas Ranger reboot has landed at the CW

They're going to have to "young up" the show somehow, because the CW's demographic is something like 12-17 year old girls.

Not sure that they're going to tune in for an aging redneck cop show.

But I truly hope his show works out.

by Anonymousreply 216October 13, 2019 9:51 AM

Jared Padalecki just can’t quit The CW. The recently announced reboot of Walker, Texas Ranger, which will star the Supernatural actor, has landed at The CW for development, per Deadline.

The project, which is reportedly titled Walker, will be a reimagining of the 1990s action-crime series starring Chuck Norris. Padalecki will fill the role of Cordell Walker, “a man finding his way back to his family while investigating crime in the state’s most elite unit. The broken widower and father of two returns home to Austin after being undercover for two years for a high profile case — only to discover that there’s even more work to be done at home.” In this new take on the series, Padalecki’s character will be paired with a female partner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217October 13, 2019 11:28 AM

Jared haters must be crying that his show was picked up.

They couldn't wait to rag on him again about that stupid waitress incident.

Which was HER fault, by the way.

by Anonymousreply 218October 13, 2019 7:51 PM

[Quote] Which was HER fault, by the way.

Unless you were actually there. How would you know??

by Anonymousreply 219October 14, 2019 1:34 AM

[quote] How would you know??

Because Jared SAID SO, that's how.

He said that she was filled with "hatred, spite and judgment" and I believe him.

There was no reason for him to lie about that. Especially in a Tweet. No reason at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220October 14, 2019 4:03 AM

You're an idiot, R220. Padalecki is mentally unstable and has a well documented history to prove it.

You realize that he's not going to fuck you, don't you? No matter how much you defend him, he's still not going to fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 221October 14, 2019 4:13 AM

[quote] Padalecki is mentally unstable and has a well documented history to prove it

The worst he has ever done is go off on Twitter rants. That's HARDLY mentally unstable, and he wouldn't have lasted in Hollywood for 15 years on ONE SHOW, nor would they have given him ANOTHER SHOW after that, if he was mentally unstable.

And no, it is NOT well documented.

You're just being a hater and a drama queen.

by Anonymousreply 222October 14, 2019 4:30 AM

R220 you're not Jared or the waitress. So you don't know shit. Quit making a fool of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 223October 14, 2019 6:11 AM

Especially because there are at least two or three other service out there he's called "the worst human beings ever", etc, etc. Don't have the references handy right now but I remember one guy worked at a Las Vegas Casino and the other was a woman who worked for Live Nation.

by Anonymousreply 224October 14, 2019 6:28 AM

[quote] you're not Jared or the waitress. So you don't know shit. Quit making a fool of yourself.

Funny, but the exact same thing could be said about you, R223.

by Anonymousreply 225October 14, 2019 10:30 AM

R225 I'm not the one who's acting like I was actually there.

by Anonymousreply 226October 14, 2019 11:15 AM

I wonder if Jared's obvious drug habit will spiral out of control now that the show is ending. Anyone who looks at that emaciated body and thinks anything other than junkie is deluding themselves.

by Anonymousreply 227October 14, 2019 11:32 AM

I do love the show but I have to admit the worst actor on it is actually Misha.

by Anonymousreply 228October 14, 2019 11:54 AM

[Quote] I do love the show but I have to admit the worst actor on it is actually Misha.

Hmm out of the trio i'd say Jared.

by Anonymousreply 229October 14, 2019 11:56 AM

It's at the CW because everyone else passed on it, R218, and even the CW hasn't picked it up, although they most likely will. So far there's only a pilot episode planned, probably in the form of a two parter, according to what I've read. I don't foresee this doing well at all.

by Anonymousreply 230October 14, 2019 2:27 PM

I think Jim Beavers leaving the show killed it for me. Marc Shepard is good, but not enough to induce me to sit through all the angel crap.

by Anonymousreply 231October 14, 2019 10:35 PM

Here's the deal.

Jared & Jensen have had a show that has ran for 15 years.

The longest running primetime Scifi/fantasy show in history on U.S. television.

Seen all over the world. The show has made them rich & successful which very very few actors ever achieve.

The people hating on the show complain about it on an internet board-even though they slavishly watch every episode without fail.

From that, we can pretty much tell who the big failures/losers are.

by Anonymousreply 232October 15, 2019 12:07 AM

*high five* to R232!

by Anonymousreply 233October 15, 2019 1:12 AM

LOL Nobody watches this shit but lonely people.

The premiere of the last epi only got 1.26 million viewers?

Gurl, please.

by Anonymousreply 234October 15, 2019 1:15 AM

Hi, hater at R234!

Jared and Jensen say HELLO, from their mansions in Texas.

They would like to know if you're enjoying your studio apartment in Bumfucke?

by Anonymousreply 235October 15, 2019 1:19 AM

R234 is so damned jealous of the boys.

by Anonymousreply 236October 15, 2019 1:19 AM

Serious question:

Are Sam and Dean in love with each other?

And I don't mean do they love each other. I mean, are they IN LOVE with each other?

What's the concensus?

by Anonymousreply 237October 15, 2019 3:39 PM

[quote] Are Sam and Dean in love with each other?

I think that Zachariah summed it up best in the season five episode "Point Of No Return," when describing Sam and Dean's relationship, to their younger brother, Adam Milligan:

"You know Sam and Dean Winchester are psychotically, irrationally, erotically co-dependent on each other, right?”

Bwahahahaha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238October 15, 2019 3:45 PM

It was actually a topic of discussion at the first annual Supernatural convention, organized by Becky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239October 15, 2019 3:47 PM

I do think the brothers are in love as well.

Dean went to HELL to bring Sam back. Both are willing to sacrifice themselves for each other.

“There ain’t no me if there ain’t no you”. Beautiful sentiment.

I don’t recall that moment at R239.

It’s also cannon that they are soulmates. They share a heaven, too.

Plus Zachariah said it best.

by Anonymousreply 240October 15, 2019 4:14 PM

I'm so disappointed that the show has gone downhill so much.

The show should have ended with the Season 5 finale "Swan Song," which would have been the perfect ending for Supernatural.

As it is now, we'll have to slog through an entire season of horrible writing, just to end up with some shit finale, with shit writing.

The season five finale (which Eric Kripke had stated was the intended series finale) was perfection. It wrapped up the show, so nicely.

Sam sacrificed himself so that Dean could be "happy." Which was ironic, because Dean was only semi-happy, until Sam returned in season six. Whereby, he abruptly left his girlfriend, and went back to Sam.

If that doesn't scream lovers, then I don't know what does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241October 15, 2019 6:47 PM

[quote] Supernatural's Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki explain matching tattoos with Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Jeffrey Dean Morgan‘s wedding was one to remember. Not only did he marry his longtime love, Hilarie Burton, but he also walked away with a new tattoo. After the ceremony, Morgan revealed that he and his Supernatural sons Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki got matching tattoos. And at a recent Supernatural fan convention in Toronto, Ackles shared the story behind the tattoo. “It’s what happens when you go to your father’s wedding,” Ackles jokes during a panel with Padalecki before adding, “Jeff and Hilarie, they’re a pretty cool couple and it didn’t surprise me that they would have something like that at their wedding reception. So there was a tattoo artist in the corner. He had a little menu of about maybe 20 small designs.”

Ackles recalls that there was a heart on the menu, along with an arrow, a candle, a bat, and more. “I think he probably thought he was maybe going to do about 10 or 12 people that night,” Ackles says of the tattoo artist. “He ended up doing I think close to 50.”

When a bunch of people started getting tattoos, Ackles went to take a look at the book. “I was standing there and Jeff comes up, he’s like, ‘Dude, are going to get one?'” Ackles says. “I was like, ‘I don’t know, maybe.’ I was like, ‘The crown’s kind of cool.’ I didn’t know it was a Basquiat crown. I was thinking like, ‘Oh I was king of Mardi Gras this year, maybe I’ll get the crown,'” Ackles says with a laugh. “[Jeff’s] like, ‘I’m gonna get that crown.’ I was like, ‘Oh, no way, that was actually the one I was looking at.'”

Turns out, the crown was the only item Morgan had requested be on the menu. “He’s like, ‘Dude, just get it too,'” Ackles remembers. “Around that time, Jared walks up. He’s like, ‘You guys getting one?’ I was like, ‘Yeah we might do the crown.’ He’s like, ‘Well me too, I’m in!'”

Ackles says they now call themselves the three kings, but the crown also has another meaning. “It’s actually a ‘W’ for Winchester,” he says, with Padalecki adding, “There are a lot of different cool meanings that just made sense. It was time.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242October 15, 2019 7:25 PM

"Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles' First ET Interview Together!"

ET: So you're joining The WB, a network that's already got a little bit of a track record within the realm of supernatural shows. Is that a good thing for you guys? Or how do you feel about that?

Jared Padalecki: You know what, actually, that kind of worried me at first. Not that Charmed, and Roswell, and Buffy, and Angel weren't all great shows in their right, but I wasn't interested in doing a show of that genre -- and though this is also technically a supernatural show, it's nothing like those. It's nothing like those four and it's just something that's super special and super unique to the network and to both of us. I was really excited once I read the script and once I met the writer, Kripke, and some of the producers and the director, and heard their vision. I was like, "Wow! This is gonna be insane."

Our viewers are going to watch this interview before they've ever seen the show, so give them kind of a sketch about the darkness. What's going on with your family?

Jensen Ackles: Well, as young boys, we lost our mother to something unexplainable -- something paranormal. And our father, it didn't sit real well with him, so he made it his, kind of, life mission to track down this evil force or this inexplicable thing and deal with it. And in doing so, in making it his life's mission, he trained his two boys to be equally as knowledgeable and skilled in that craft of demon hunting and ghost hunting. So these two boys grew up with weapons training and fighting and learning about folklore and mythology and urban legends and everything that goes bump in the night. Dad set out and Dean, my character, followed in his footsteps and made it his quest as well. Sam decided to stray from the family biz, so to speak, and by the end of the first episode, gets yanked back into it. The two brothers hit the road in some sort of search for their father and along the way, they run into legends and folklore and they deal with them the way they know how.

Sounds like you'll be traveling a lot on the show. Are you faking it or are you actually getting out on the road?

JA: Oh, we're on the road. We're actually shooting up in Vancouver, Canada, and all over. We're shooting anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour and a half outside. But we've got the car on set and we're cruising on that dusty highway for sure.

Who gets to drive?

JA: Both of us.

JP: Both of us. It's his car but I take the helm

JA: I inherited the car from Dad, but it's very much a partnership between the two bros.

So are there car stunts? Do you guys get to do 360s?

JP: I hope so.

JA: Not quite yet, but we're only the first episode in, so I'm going to assume that will be a large portion of the show for sure.

What about weapons training? Martial arts training?

JP: We've been boxing and weightlifting and running and doing cardiovascular training, and circuit training and stuff. Getting our bodies into shape so we can both deal with the days and look like people who actually know what we're doing -- and weapons training also comes with that. We kinda do episode to episode. Say we're using a double-barrel shotgun for episode three, so we'll go to the prop masters and we'll search that and we'll find a day to go to the range and kind of tinker around with it.

JA: Get familiar with all the things that we'll be dealing with for sure.

Are there going to be a lot of special effects on the show?

JP: Yeah, I mean, it's episode to episode. You know, sometimes we're going to be dealing with something. Most of the demons or creatures or spirits are going to be tangible, so a lot of it can be done with an actual camera, but there are going to be visual effects and definitely special effects in every episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243October 15, 2019 7:31 PM

How do you guys personally feel about the paranormal?

JP: I think we're not alone. I think there's gotta be something else out there. It's a big world and we've all got a certain feeling like something's out there watching us. There's a feeling that doesn't feel like something in this world and I think that's presumptuous to say, "Oh, nah, we're the only things that can think and breathe and tinker and explore here in this universe."

JA: There are a lot of unexplainable things in this world. People's sightings or mediums between people or ghost hauntings -- there's documented things of this and they're unexplainable to science and I think it's cool to think that something like that could be out there.

It's interesting that the topics that you'll be tackling on Supernatural are based on real stories and myths...

JP: Yeah, real folklore.

JA: Yeah, this isn't made up. This is Eric Kripke's, you know, genius. He's been thinking about this for, you know, a decade now and [he] knows it like the back of his hand. There's a whole subculture about this folklore stuff and everything we do -- you know, laying the salt in a circle and putting cat's eye shells down and stuff -- this is all very, you know, relevant stuff to this kind of folklore, so it's kind of neat to be a part of it because, in a sense, we're also learning about this stuff as well.

by Anonymousreply 244October 15, 2019 7:32 PM

Castiel stole Dean away from Sam.

The erotic tension has been palpable ever since.

by Anonymousreply 245October 15, 2019 9:08 PM

JFC, give it up already, you deluded freak.

I’m tired of minions sticking Castiel into every fucking thing that is exclusively the two leads.

Stop it. Dean will NEVER pick the angel over his own brother.

by Anonymousreply 246October 15, 2019 11:55 PM

goddamn, the supernatural freaks are just too fucking weird for words. I hope you're all drawing SSI because you're all fucking retarded as hell! Nobody knows who these no name actors are or watches this dumb ass show

by Anonymousreply 247October 16, 2019 4:15 AM

[Quote] Jared Padalecki: You know what, actually, that kind of worried me at first. Not that Charmed, and Roswell, and Buffy, and Angel weren't all great shows in their right, but I wasn't interested in doing a show of that genre -- and though this is also technically a supernatural show, it's nothing like those. It's nothing like those four and it's just something that's super special and super unique to the network and to both of us.

Lol I love that he left out The X-Files. SPN isn't [italic] that [/italic] unique.

[Quote] JFC, give it up already, you deluded freak. I’m tired of minions sticking Castiel into every fucking thing that is exclusively the two leads. Stop it. Dean will NEVER pick the angel over his own brother.

Calm your tits 🙄

by Anonymousreply 248October 16, 2019 5:51 AM

The unhinged haters are back!

by Anonymousreply 249October 16, 2019 7:26 AM

The supernatural fan-frau that uses the word "unhinged" in every word is back!

by Anonymousreply 250October 17, 2019 3:19 AM

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 251October 17, 2019 11:58 PM

Out of almost three hundred thirty million people, R251, only a little over a million give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 252October 18, 2019 2:11 AM

R252 here, celebrating my brilliant put-down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253October 18, 2019 2:41 AM

None of the actors will ever love you, so there is that.

by Anonymousreply 254October 18, 2019 2:51 AM

This show stinks to high heaven. How the fuck did it last so long?

by Anonymousreply 255October 18, 2019 2:53 AM

R252 and R255.

You both SO nasty, and SO rude.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256October 18, 2019 3:52 AM

Wow... Chuck, Amara, Rowena, Ketch, and Kevin all made an appearance this episode.

Star studded!

by Anonymousreply 257October 18, 2019 5:05 AM

I can't believe that beloved soap opera star Lane Davies made an appearance on SPN!

They're really going all out in the celebrity department.

Unfortunately, the ghost story is incredibly lame. The ghost meeting was kind of dumb, and the makeup is just ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 258October 18, 2019 5:12 AM

And yet another sub par, ridiculously CRAPTASTIC episode. I expected so much more from the last season. Those ghosts appear to have gotten their costumes on sale using the Target Cartwheel app. Plus, the overall story line is just absurd.

I do love Roweena though, and I like the pairing with Arthur Ketch. Those two, Rob Benedict and Emily Swallow were the only redeeming points of the episode, which was otherwise awful.

And how is that Misha Collins, someone with a masters degree, can't correctly pronounce the word "machinations?" Years ago Jensen mispronounced Babar the Elephant's name as BAY bar. Is the CW's budget for this show so fucking tight that they have no educated people on staff?

by Anonymousreply 259October 18, 2019 5:26 AM

[quote] And how is that Misha Collins, someone with a masters degree, can't correctly pronounce the word "machinations?"

Omg, I was thinking the same thing.

I was also disappointed that Misha could barely recite his lines. It's like he didn't even practice, and just did a cold reading.

This season seems even more disjointed than season 14. The actors are REALLY phoning it in.

I agree that the episode was sub-par. Also, the show is really lacking the humor that was a trademark of the show. Yes, it was supposed to be scary, but it was also funny. SPN doesn't feel that way anymore.

On a positive note, Emily Swallow looks so much better, out of that hideous black dress she always wore.

by Anonymousreply 260October 18, 2019 5:31 AM

Emily Swallow is a decent, educated and trained actress.

She shouldn't be doing this shit.

by Anonymousreply 261October 18, 2019 6:05 AM

She's just reprising her role, R261. It was nice of her to do it.

That said, I wouldn't know her if it wasn't for Supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 262October 18, 2019 6:09 AM

Terrible episode.

It stunk.

by Anonymousreply 263October 18, 2019 6:43 AM

I do love the all the haters & their deep bitterness.

Their envy at the Jared & Jensen's success is so, so gratifying.

by Anonymousreply 264October 18, 2019 7:19 AM

You're truly insane, R264. I'm a fan but the episode sucked.

by Anonymousreply 265October 18, 2019 7:23 AM

What was the point of Kevin being in this episode?

Was it just to say farewell for one last time?

by Anonymousreply 266October 18, 2019 10:31 AM

SPN has this amazing ability to seemingly have more haters watching every single episode than fans that watch.

No wonder it has endured.

by Anonymousreply 267October 18, 2019 12:54 PM

Lol R267! So true.

I really don't understand where this irrational hatred of the show comes from.

There are certainly worse shows, with worse actors, that doesn't receive nearly the amount of vitriol that Supernatural does.

It's really bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 268October 18, 2019 3:31 PM

That whole ghosts/demons escaping from hell is ridiculous. What’s the fucking point???

I did like seeing Amara. She looks great! Plus she knows she has her brother by the short and curlies.

I don’t know what is wrong with Chuck. Was it the gun shot?

This storyline sucks ass.

by Anonymousreply 269October 18, 2019 5:20 PM

[quote] I don’t know what is wrong with Chuck. Was it the gun shot?

Whatever it is, it has something to do with Sam. Does this mean that Sam is going to die at the end of the season?

Fuck!

Sam and Dean need to walk off into the sunset with each other. They are soul mates.

[quote] This storyline sucks ass.

Totally.

What a fucking terrible way to end the series.

by Anonymousreply 270October 18, 2019 6:42 PM

[quote] I really don't understand where this irrational hatred of the show comes from.

It's the gay rumors created by the mostly female fandom right after the show started that made us pay attention. Then it turned out Ackles is possibly a fundie right winger, and there were firsthand accounts of him being a homophobe. Obviously it's become apparent over the years that Padalecki is a mental case who loves publically attacking service workers who don't treat him like royalty.

The conventions built around the show make Ackles and Padalecki tons of money, and the people who pay the stupidly high fees are seen as idiotic fraus. The show itself has been going down in quality over the years, but it can still be entertaining. I personally quit watching it over 5 years ago but I've recently started watching it again since I enjoy the mythology, and I do like the characters. Still, the show is sometimes almost embarrassingly bad and I can only stand it for a little while.

Simply put the show and everything about it is a hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 271October 18, 2019 8:04 PM

[quote] it's become apparent over the years that Padalecki is a mental case who loves publically attacking service workers who don't treat him like royalty.

Still with this?

OH. MY. GOD. You people need to fucking let it go, already.

by Anonymousreply 272October 18, 2019 8:10 PM

[quote] You people need to fucking let it go, already.

That will never happen. Padalecki showed what an asshole he is and that can never be erased. He ruined his own reputation all by himself by trying to make his fans attack minimum-wage service workers who he felt had slighted him.

Someone who works in a company Padalecki had bitched about on Twitter said he'd tried to get a discount through gift cards, if I remember correctly, and when that had failed he'd gone to Twitter to rant about bad service. He sounds like a petty little man who thinks he deserves to be treated like a star. Petty Padalecki, yes, that's what he is.

by Anonymousreply 273October 18, 2019 9:09 PM

You're the Minneapolis waitress, aren't you R273.

Do you know how pathetic you sound? Dredging up some stupid incident that happened like 10 years ago. Clearly you're a female, because you are unable to just let it go.

Jared has moved on. The world has moved on. The only one who is not able to move on, is you. Maybe you should seek help.

(P.S. If you weren't such a cunt to him in the first place, none of this would have happened.)

by Anonymousreply 274October 18, 2019 9:17 PM

Well, R268.

Two good looking guys. Successful show. Rich and famous.

What's not to hate on Datalounge for the sea of losers who never amounted to anything remotely near the two J's fame & fortune.

It's called jealousy and an all consuming envy.

You can tell by the unhinged responses ...to just a TV show. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 275October 18, 2019 9:28 PM

R274, a Jared Padalecki apologist. I don't know if there's anything sadder. BTW, people like you are the biggest reason Supernatural threads still get so many views here. Witnessing a train wreck keeps being entertaining year after year.

by Anonymousreply 276October 18, 2019 10:50 PM

R274 you really aren't doing the fandom any favours by coming off as an asshole.

And if some of you don't like the negative comments, why not go back to Tumblr?? Seems like some of you don't cope very well if you're not in an echo chamber (which DL isn't).

by Anonymousreply 277October 19, 2019 3:04 AM

The freaks on here are just impossible. This season has sucked so far and just because I'm ceiling a spade a spade doesn't mean that I'm a "hater" or that I'm, for fucks sake, "jealous" of Jensen and Jared.

Some of us fans expected more from the last season.

by Anonymousreply 278October 19, 2019 3:57 AM

Just picture it.

I really hate said show and all the actors in it so much that I will search out any threads on it and make it my mission to trash said show and its fans at any and every opportunity.

It really makes no sense unless you are mentally unstable.

A kind of nutjob stalker of sorts.

And they're all here in this thread!

by Anonymousreply 279October 19, 2019 4:01 AM

You're the nutjob, R279. Like others have said before me . . . . .

YOU REALIZE THEY AREN'T GOING TO FUCK YOU, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU DEFEND THEM!

by Anonymousreply 280October 19, 2019 4:13 AM

R280 demonstrates what was said in R279

by Anonymousreply 281October 19, 2019 4:20 AM

Christ, not the Jensen Ackles deserves an Emmy weirdos again.

by Anonymousreply 282October 19, 2019 4:33 AM

Well he does, R282. So does Jared. They have been robbed consistently for 15 years.

I'm hoping that there will be justice this year, but I'm not holding my breath.

R280 is psychotic. The ALL CAPS is proof.

R279 is SPOT ON.

R278 is a haterrrrrrrr.

by Anonymousreply 283October 19, 2019 5:22 AM

Why are Sam and Dean allowed to wear the FBI jackets everywhere? lol

by Anonymousreply 284October 19, 2019 11:29 PM

Okay, so Kevin is officially done. So are Mary and John Winchester.

Who's going to exit next? I say Ketch. Then Rowena.

by Anonymousreply 285October 19, 2019 11:36 PM

Yeah, it’s not looking good for Rowena next week.

by Anonymousreply 286October 19, 2019 11:48 PM

Surely we will have a traditional TV wedding show in this final season for Dean & Cass.

by Anonymousreply 287October 20, 2019 6:00 AM

Damn, only 1.16 million viewers for this week's episode.

I'm so shocked. I actually thought ratings would go through the roof for the last season, but these are really, really low.

by Anonymousreply 288October 20, 2019 11:55 AM

I think the ratings would be better, if the writing was better.

At this point, only the hard core fans are left.

Jared and Jensen knew what was up. That's why they ended it.

by Anonymousreply 289October 20, 2019 12:00 PM

Wow those are terrible ratings. I bet the morning TNT show gets a better draw.

Really sad to see as a fan.

by Anonymousreply 290October 20, 2019 12:16 PM

The CW doesn't care about ratings otherwise more than half of their shows would be cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 291October 20, 2019 12:26 PM

So how in the hell do they stay in business, R291?

by Anonymousreply 292October 20, 2019 12:38 PM

SPN is roughly their third best rating show at the moment.

Once the Batwoman initial interest wears off it'll likely go back to number 2 on its list.

Currently only Batwoman, Flash & SPN get more than a million viewers on CW for live same day ratings.

Funny how the haters even trawl through ratings figures to hate on the show.

Talk about who's obsessed LOL.

by Anonymousreply 293October 20, 2019 12:57 PM

I currently have "The French Mistake" On Demand, and it still stands as one of the best episodes ever. So cute, and so clever.

"Amen, Padaleski."

"Misha??"

"Guys, you can't come to work on poppers!"

Rofl. Fucking hilarious episode.

by Anonymousreply 294October 20, 2019 1:03 PM

[Quote] Once the Batwoman initial interest wears off it'll likely go back to number 2 on its list.

I hope not.

by Anonymousreply 295October 20, 2019 1:27 PM

So are they going to be in that town again next week?

I hope not. I wanna see the bunker.

So if it goes how it went with Kevin Tran, AP Student, then the people they didn’t get to say goodbye to, properly, will come back so they can wrap up their storyline?

I would’ve thought the writers wouldn’t be quite so literal, but those writers are the very reason Jared and Jensen are ending the show. 🤷🏻‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 296October 20, 2019 5:56 PM

So has filming wrapped on the season yet?

I want to see pictures from the last episode.

I'll bet there will be lots of tears.

by Anonymousreply 297October 20, 2019 8:17 PM

TNT will be having a Supernatural "monster marathon" on October 31.

All episodes will be Halloween themed, like "Monster Movie," "Mystery Spot," "Scoobynatural," "Yellow Fever," "Changing Channels," "The French Mistake," "Hunter Heroici," and "Bad Day at Black Rock."

Eight episodes in total!

by Anonymousreply 298October 20, 2019 8:33 PM

Bad Day at Black Rock was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 299October 20, 2019 10:16 PM

Jensen did the "Start Your Engines" announcement at some NASCAR race today, which aired on NBC earlier today. He's getting a lot of positive feedback - whoever handles the NBC Twitter posted that he did such a great job that he should b e considered to do them all. Also, fans on Twitter are agreeing and are eager to sign any petition to make this happen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300October 21, 2019 12:10 AM

Filming wraps up in March or April, R297. They still have a lot to go.

The race was in Kansas and Jensen actually went to the Lawrence KS cemetery that was used in the show.. Stull Cemetery. That must have been cool for Jensen.

Ugh, Supernatural fans always have to go to extremes, don’t they? It was a one time deal and now they want him to scream some nonsense every week.

by Anonymousreply 301October 21, 2019 3:04 AM

[Quote] Ugh, Supernatural fans always have to go to extremes, don’t they? It was a one time deal and now they want him to scream some nonsense every week.

Aren't fandoms fun?? 😃

by Anonymousreply 302October 21, 2019 4:30 AM

R297

No, they havent finished filming.

They are usually only 4 or 5 episodes ahead of airdate-sometimes less.

by Anonymousreply 303October 21, 2019 6:19 AM

R301 it was NBC's twitter that suggested it, the fans just agreed. Were they supposed to say "Hell no!"

by Anonymousreply 304October 21, 2019 6:21 AM

[quote] Jensen did the "Start Your Engines" announcement at some NASCAR race today, which aired on NBC earlier today

Deplorables LOVE Jensen!

by Anonymousreply 305October 21, 2019 8:37 AM

[quote] Damn, only 1.16 million viewers for this week's episode

Supernatural has always acknowledged that their ratings have been low.

In "The French Mistake" episode, the writers actually make a joke about it:

[quote] “For whatever reason, our life is a TV show.”

[quote] “Why?”

[quote] “I don’t know.”

[quote] “No, seriously. Why? Why would anybody want to watch our lives?”

[quote] “I mean, according to the interviewer, not many people do.”

Lol. Even in the episode where Chuck is introduced, there is mention made of the "Supernatural" books, and the publisher says that they had to discontinue the books, because there was such a small fan base.

The actors, the writers, etc. know that Supernatural has a very specific audience, and they're fine with it.

That's why they pay homage so much to the SPN conventions, and fanfic, and all that other stuff.

One of the things I love most about Supernatural, is how the show can make fun of itself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306October 21, 2019 7:29 PM

"Supernatural star Jensen Ackles' debut album with Steve Carlson coming in November"

After years of performing for the Supernatural fandom, Jensen Ackles has made it official.

Ackles and fellow musician Steve Carlson make up Radio Company, a collaboration that was formed in 2018. Together, the former roommates, who’ve been writing and performing together for nearly 15 years, have completed their debut album, titled Radio Company Vol. 1. And not only is their first single, “Sounds of Someday” available on iTunes now, but the album will also be released in its entirety on Nov. 8.

Ackles, of course, is best known for playing Dean Winchester on the beloved CW series Supernatural, which is currently in its fifteenth and final season, and Carlson wrote and co-directed the 2014 Rockumentary Different Town.

Ackles and Carlson made the album announcement via Radio Company’s Instagram on Monday, during which Ackles also thanked fans for the support they’ve already shown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307October 21, 2019 11:09 PM

I don't ever understand why actors do this sort of thing, R307, especially when they only have passable voices. It smacks of Lynda Carter, Suzanne Somers and Paris Hilton to only name a few. I just listened to “Sounds of Someday" and I guess auto-tune wasn't in the Ackles-Carlson budget. It's [italic]really[/italic] pitchy in places and I don't get that at all. Jesus, if modern science can make Madonna, Britney and JLo sound on-key then surely they could do the same for this duo. The song is nowhere on any chart and most likely never will be.

I enjoy the show somewhat but I'm sure I'll be labeled a viscous "hater" for this comment. Anyone who fails to see perfection in all things Supernatural always is.

by Anonymousreply 308October 22, 2019 12:19 AM

Whatever, R308.

If Jensen wins a Grammy for his new song, he could be on his way to an EGOT!

I wonder what Broadway performance he can act in?

by Anonymousreply 309October 22, 2019 12:29 AM

It's far better without the auto-tune, it's real and he sounds good. Auto-tune, among other things, is partly responsible for the homogenized sound of much modern popular music. The life is autotuned out of most singers voices, heck even the ones who actually have great voices are often auto-tuned to death.

by Anonymousreply 310October 22, 2019 12:43 AM

Or maybe a watery hater, R308 🤔🤔

I don’t have an interest in hearing him sing, so I’ll just stick to watching his show.

If it starts getting air play, then I might pay attention.

by Anonymousreply 311October 22, 2019 1:50 AM

Stupid Supernatural freaks.

by Anonymousreply 312October 22, 2019 2:04 AM

Jensen could do Curly from Oklahama!

Perfection.

by Anonymousreply 313October 22, 2019 3:48 AM

Wow, he sounds awful.

Why would they release a track like this????

by Anonymousreply 314October 22, 2019 3:51 AM

Now that Supernatural is over, Jensen can go back to making movies.

And when he gets an Oscar nomination, I'm going to rub it in the faces of all you HATERS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 315October 22, 2019 4:02 AM

Where are you guys finding Jensen's new song?

I want to hear it!

by Anonymousreply 316October 22, 2019 8:42 PM

Why is it so off key???

by Anonymousreply 317October 22, 2019 9:45 PM

Is Jared going to release an album?

by Anonymousreply 318October 22, 2019 9:49 PM

For Destiel fans...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319October 22, 2019 10:08 PM

It's not off key don't be stupid

by Anonymousreply 320October 23, 2019 12:30 AM

I agree, R310.

He sounds really good. Is this an original song? It sounds like a remake of something I've heard before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321October 23, 2019 12:34 AM

They should include Jensen's song in one of this final season's episodes.

That would be cool.

by Anonymousreply 322October 23, 2019 12:35 AM

Have you actually LISTENED to this song?

If you have, you can't say that it isn't awful and off key.

It's just shy of caterwauling.

by Anonymousreply 323October 23, 2019 5:06 AM

This song really is bad. Yeah, it's off key but that aside it's just not catchy at all. They could of done much better. I dig Supernatural but come on, Dean! This sounds like shit.

by Anonymousreply 324October 23, 2019 5:26 AM

R323 = Haterade.

by Anonymousreply 325October 23, 2019 6:33 AM

Will there be a Supernatural episode on Halloween?

This year Halloween is on Thursday, so it's a Supernatural night! Hope it's something scary.

by Anonymousreply 326October 23, 2019 2:42 PM

Supernatural hasn’t been genuinely scary on years.

The scariest episode ever has to be the Bloody Mary one.

When she comes out of the tv near the end of the episode? Horrid.

by Anonymousreply 327October 23, 2019 5:10 PM

[quote] Now that Supernatural is over, Jensen can go back to making movies.

Finally! You know Marvel's been waiting for this day!!! Jensen will be in the center stage of the new MCU film phase!!! HE'LL BE BIGGER THAN RDJ!!! We all know it!!! Jensen, the new Iron Man?

by Anonymousreply 328October 23, 2019 5:50 PM

Jared should go back to making movies.

I have a feeling that he could be an A-lister, if he just applies himself.

Jared has the looks, the height, the body, and the personality. He has everything to be a big(ger) star than he already is.

by Anonymousreply 329October 23, 2019 6:58 PM

I want Jensen in me, quite deeply.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330October 23, 2019 8:20 PM

I'll bet that Jensen has a furry little hole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331October 23, 2019 8:21 PM

I want to see Jensen get banged by the hot Latino guy standing behind him....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332October 23, 2019 8:25 PM

JFC Jensen looks HORRIBLE in those photos!!! My own body is 10 better than that flabby shit and he was a lot younger then. I'm in the gym 90 minutes a day except for Saturday and Sunday, and my body is hands down better.

Anyone who thinks that these guys are going to be big in film is sorely lacking in the smarts department.

by Anonymousreply 333October 23, 2019 9:44 PM

Those are old photos R333, from about five or more years ago.

Jensen took a lot of crap for his body, so he went on a strict diet, and that's why he looks so thin now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334October 23, 2019 9:59 PM

Supernatural has new cover art for their DVD's and Blu-Ray.

What do we think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335October 23, 2019 10:03 PM

This is the old cover, minus Jack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336October 23, 2019 10:04 PM

Isn’t that the poster for season 15?

I positively loathe it.

by Anonymousreply 337October 23, 2019 10:05 PM

R335 Jack looks like a MTF transexual in that cover and Jared looks overly terse--as if he's about to go off on some lowly member of the service industry. You can just tell by the set of his mouth that he's thinking WORST HUMAN BEING EVER!

Jensen looks so bad in those soccer photos! I've never seen them before but I've heard about them. And in person he doesn't look like that photo at 334. I've seen him numerous times in Austin and also at cons and he looks older than early 40s. To me he looks like a handsome 45-48 year old guy.

by Anonymousreply 338October 23, 2019 11:53 PM

Sure he does, that's why everyone else says the opposite of you about how he looks.

And at the time those were pictures were taken, Dean's storyline was that he had retired from hunting and was out of shape and rusty. It was 9 years ago, early Season 6, Sera Gamble had just taken over as show runner. She was running over budget every episode, making last minutes changes, driving the BTS crew nuts. Supposedly Jensen organized the soccer game to do a little morale boost.

I think you all need your hearing checked, where is that song out of tune?

by Anonymousreply 339October 24, 2019 12:35 AM

That's interesting about Sera Gamble, R339.

In the "The French Mistake" episode, she was actually part of the storyline, and they dissed her a little bit there. Her character was on speaker phone, and she asked if she should fly to Vancouver to settle the "issues" with Jared and Jensen, and the Robert Singer character said, "No, it's better if Eric Kripke comes up." And she responds, "Well then what am I here for??" I thought it was funny that they were mocking her, but I thought it was just a joke. I didn't know that they actually had real issues with her.

Also, Jensen is NOT out of tune in his song. It's just the usual haters, being haters. He sounds good, and I honestly think they should use his song in one of this season's episodes.

by Anonymousreply 340October 24, 2019 12:40 AM

Jensen looks really skinny here.

This was a fairly recent picture.

He went on a serious diet after those soccer pictures surfaced. He must have been mortified.

I actually think that he looked fine in those pictures, but that's just me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341October 24, 2019 1:17 AM

You freaks talking to yourself are seriously nuts. What do you get out of posting and agreeing with yourself? You need help. This thread is full of people saying Jensen looks older than his years. I've been to 12 conventions over the years, many that took place when Sera was running SPN, and I've never heard that story, R339 et al. There's nothing online that backs your story/theory/delusion either.

I'm an huge SPN fan but I don't think the cast walks on water. When you're a fan but can't any criticism of the show or cast without turning into a yabbering schizophrenic, that's a sign you're obsessed.

So to summarize:

Jensen looks like shit in those soccer game photos

Jensen now looks older than he is

No one on this show is going to pull a George Clooney and become a MOVIE STAR

And, yeah, Jensen's song isn't that great and it sounds pitchey AF in parts

by Anonymousreply 342October 24, 2019 1:33 AM

Sorry R342, but you're clearly NOT a fan.

by Anonymousreply 343October 24, 2019 1:36 AM

Yes, R342, I am and have been since the show first aired. But I don't think that the cast walks on water as many seem to, or that they are Emmy worthy actors. The fact that you believe that anyone who dares to criticize the show or cast is not a fan is a perfect example of what's wrong with fandom.

by Anonymousreply 344October 24, 2019 1:45 AM

[quote]The fact that you believe that anyone who dares to criticize the show or cast is not a fan is a perfect example of what's wrong with fandom.

THIS^^^

The whack jobs on this thread responding to their own posts trying to make it seem like everybody thinks Jensen deserves an emmy or is the best looking dude on the planet or that Jared isn't a dick are the ones that ruin it for normal fans that just want to discuss the fucking show!

by Anonymousreply 345October 24, 2019 3:47 AM

R345 sadly the fandom has been taken over by these kinds of people. This thread is evidence of it. Just today Misha tweeted about a letter that was in the New Yorker Magazine that was a response to a letter previously written describing the 'dark side' of fandom.

Just do what I do - - punch and delete.

Take what you want from fandom (and these DL threads) and ignore the loonies.

by Anonymousreply 346October 24, 2019 3:54 AM

Why so hateful, R344, R345, R346?

If we're all fans, then there shouldn't be a problem.

Unless you're just here to stir up trouble.

by Anonymousreply 347October 24, 2019 4:27 AM

Point one. Jensen became thin when he did that marathon a while back.

Point two. Jensen will look thinner in the face because with age you lose about a teaspoon of natural collagen from your face with each passing year.

Point three. Jensen is a very handsome man in general and for his age. My god, go out a pick a hundred guys off the street and I guarantee you he will look better than near all of them. To say he looks like shit is absurd.

Point four. He's one of the very very few actors that achieve success. You don't get that by 'looking like shit' as some of you claim or being so so terrible.

Point five. The blatant envy of anothe'rs success on display in this thread is so so transparent.

Point six. Jensen has fame & fortune. You hate filled lot have....a keyboard. Who's the one laughing? Jensen, I would guess.

by Anonymousreply 348October 24, 2019 5:07 AM

It's impossible to reason with fanatics.

Just block them and discuss the show with the few normal people here.

Don't engage the ones who want to label everyone "Haters" or claim that they are "Jealous" of Jensen and Jared.. Just move on.

by Anonymousreply 349October 24, 2019 5:26 AM

I hope R349 meets Jared in a dark alley, and gets DOXXXXXED!

And then stuck with an angel blade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350October 24, 2019 7:14 PM

Supposedly both guys did have problems with how Sera was running the show. They might have had a hand in having her removed as show runner.

She had killed off the worthless angel and apparently he had become a favorite or whatever so she was forced to bring him back. To the detriment of the show.

I bet the two wished they had never gotten rid of her considering who kept coming (Carver and now Dabb). The current show runner who effectively killed the show with their bad ideas and writing.

by Anonymousreply 351October 24, 2019 9:28 PM

[quote] She had killed off the worthless angel and apparently he had become a favorite or whatever so she was forced to bring him back. To the detriment of the show.

Who is the "worthless angel?"

by Anonymousreply 352October 24, 2019 9:55 PM

The character who is sometimes useful but usually, when it’s really important, he can’t do shit and is useless.

by Anonymousreply 353October 24, 2019 11:06 PM

You mean Castiel?

Omg, there's no way the fandom would have stood for that.

It shows what bad judgment she had, for even considering killing off Cass.

Glad she got fired.

by Anonymousreply 354October 24, 2019 11:11 PM

They didn't dislike her because she killed off Cas, they didn't like how she ran the show, she stressed everyone out with her inefficiency.

by Anonymousreply 355October 25, 2019 12:09 AM

New episode tonight!

I'm still hoping it'll get better.

by Anonymousreply 356October 25, 2019 12:11 AM

Let's hope they're not still stuck in that stupid town with the stupid ghosts.

by Anonymousreply 357October 25, 2019 1:10 AM

That edict came from Kripke himself. He wanted to get rid of him and told Sera to do it.

by Anonymousreply 358October 25, 2019 1:29 AM

Let's just see if Rowena and Jack stay "dead". On this show, no one stays dead.

by Anonymousreply 359October 25, 2019 3:09 AM

God another episode where the writing sucked. Berens is the worst writer on the show, but the Ross-Lemming/Buckner team is almost neck and neck. Dabb is one of the worst show runners I've ever seen. No wonder the guys wanted out finally.

by Anonymousreply 360October 25, 2019 3:15 AM

Awful episode. It's an embarrassment to the series.

I guess my opinion means that I'm just jealous of Jensen and Jared "success" and that I'm a . . . wait now, what is it you LEGITIMATE fans call us . . . oh yeah, a "haterrrrrrr."

by Anonymousreply 361October 25, 2019 4:54 AM

I actually thought it was good. Especially because it brings to an end that stupid storyline.

I was sad to see Rowena and Ketch go. I sincerely hope that the incompetent showrunners are not bringing people back just to kill them off.

My most fervent wish is that the angel would be gone forever, but sadly, I know that is not the case.

At least it looks like a monster of the week next week.

by Anonymousreply 362October 25, 2019 6:19 PM

No R362 it was not good. In fact, it was far and away from good. It was awful. I don't know why I even bother anymore. The writing is almost as bad as Jared's acting. I swear to god, when he purses his tiny little no-lip mouth it looks like an asshole.

Do they not have ANY budget for the last season????? Those ghosts flying out of the hell rupture looked like CGI PacMan ghosts.

I hated to see Rowena and Ketch, two of the positive aspects of the show these days, die. Hopefully the will return before it's over and done with.

The ratings were a TINY bit better than last week but still only at a 1.2. Last week was 1.16. That's awful for the last season! I thought we'd be pulling three or four million viewers for every episode.

The last scene with Dean and Cas could have been monumental if the rest of the episode had not sucked so terribly bad.

Jesus, Padalecki is a terrible, terrible, actor.

The writers need to be thrown into the rupture with Rowena.

by Anonymousreply 363October 26, 2019 4:01 AM

Jared is scum.

I hope they put him under the jail.

by Anonymousreply 364October 28, 2019 5:02 AM

What does that mean, R364???

by Anonymousreply 365October 28, 2019 3:10 PM

Various news stories have come out that over the weekend, Jared got drunk and disorderly in Austin, TX. He was caught on film drunk fighting the bartender of a bar he co-owns, putting his friend who tried to intervene in a headlock, and waving a wad of cash at the police who arrived after the shenanigans. Search this site and online if you need more details.

So R365, a lot of people have animosity towards Jared for his past actions (ragging on Philip Seymour Hoffman, calling out various service people like waiters and airline workers), so R364 is giving their opinion.

by Anonymousreply 366October 28, 2019 3:21 PM

“Under the jail” not an expression I’ve heard before, sorry.

Yeah, he fucked up. What else is new? I’ve said before these two do like to drink.

Is it a fact he co-owns that bar???

by Anonymousreply 367October 28, 2019 4:38 PM

[quote]“Under the jail” not an expression I’ve heard before, sorry.

Well, then, you must not be American, R367.

I have no sympathies for Jared. If this were a one time thing, then maybe; however, this is a pattern of behavior for him. The only difference is that he's usually sober when he's berating service workers.

He comes off as an entitled asshole.

by Anonymousreply 368October 28, 2019 4:42 PM

What a retard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369October 28, 2019 7:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!