Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A Sunny Day in Jordan Again

Continue

by Anonymousreply 443September 12, 2019 10:37 PM

Timothée Chalamet and Lily-Rose Depp have long confounded people who pay attention to Timothée Chalamet and Lily-Rose Depp, as they are two people who clearly like sticking their tongues in each other’s mouths but are extremely coy about whether or not they are a *thing.* I had several college boyfriends like this and it did not end well for me, but hopefully things are going better for Chalamet and Depp, who were spotted seemingly consuming each other whole on a boat in Italy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 9, 2019 12:42 AM

Continuing from the last thread.. I don’t know how people are buying it because the more that I see these kinds of pictures, the more gay he looks to me, lol. And I never actually thought he was before. He never pinged for me before but damn these pics were laughable. He looks uncomfortable in the kissing ones (like he usually does) and I have to think now that he’s probably trying to cover or compensate for something else.

by Anonymousreply 2September 9, 2019 12:47 AM

R3 I’ve seen a lot of people saying the same things... that these pics have made them believe that he’s gay when they didn’t before or were 50/50...

by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2019 12:49 AM

So many comments on twitter about how much better his chemistry is with Armie. Sorry, Tim. There’s no escaping the truth no matter how much female tongue Brian forces down your throat.

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2019 1:13 AM

As someone who's close to his mother's age, Hollywood or no Hollywood or " oh, he was ok with it" , "he's an adult he can make his own decisions", blah, blah, blah.........he's being laughed at in equal measure as in it being believable;......she has got to be furious. All his real friends from NY that know the real Tim, must be embarassed for him and he knows all those real people in his life saw it. I wonder if he felt comfortable with all those rich girls, with no substantial lives to talk about, maybe never read a book................in comparison with the real friends that went to school, struggling to be someone in a normal world, those are the ones whose opinion might matter to him ..................

by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2019 1:24 AM

Even if most people are buying it (amazingly), the tweets about his inept/unattractive kissing style and passivity/beta maleness can't be good for his actor image either (not to mention his ego). It might be difficult to cast him as a romantic lead with that sort of rep. So again it's a PR team fail. They definitely should have sorted through the pictures first. Ironically, LRD, who is the one who took it too far, looks great in this: beautiful, sexy, and fearless. This will help her career, not his. If she had just held back a little, they might have looked cute as with the October pics, and both benefited.

by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2019 1:38 AM

R6 i agree, however it will help her in a short run, she doesnt have the talent or the personality or the perseverance to keep it

by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2019 1:42 AM

For every person calling him a beta or making fun of the photos there are 100 more cheering on this gorgeous french duo. Some of the Lilothees are PRESSED that anyone can *gasp* think this is PR. It is working, even if there is some collateral damage.

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2019 1:43 AM

The general public will buy this because they don’t follow any of this closely like we do. They don’t know and don’t care about all the nitty gritty details that makes this clearly a stunt. They just see two cute young people kissing on a boat and move on. they’re not going to give it much more thought than that. It works for what it needs to work for. The fans who know this is fake or who have all these theories about what’s really going on here are irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 9September 9, 2019 1:47 AM

Pedo thread

by Anonymousreply 10September 9, 2019 1:50 AM

Yep. The hardcore fans who follow all this closely, who monitor every IG like and interaction, everything their friends do and say, every coincidence or weird turn of events, don’t matter here, even if some of them are closer to the truth than their teams would like. It’s a very tiny fraction of the population and the rest dgaf about any of this or uncovering some hidden truth or whatever. They just see that Timmy is now a bonafide Casanova who has a hot girl climbing all over him.

by Anonymousreply 11September 9, 2019 1:54 AM

R9 Finally some sense posted in these threads.

It's absolutely ludicrous how many times people post surprise that people can believe something given some random tweets or similar that no-one but the obsessive fans are actually aware of.

And as outraged as the posters here and in other places are going to pretend to be, you're all still going to go and see his films, so he loses nothing.

by Anonymousreply 12September 9, 2019 1:55 AM

I listened to a critic podcast today. No love for The King. Even felt some different less vibe toward Tim from them. Hope the pr team know what their doing...

by Anonymousreply 13September 9, 2019 1:58 AM

This is the first time ive seen so many non timmy stans pass around these photos. The comments, as usual, are hilarious and telling

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 9, 2019 1:58 AM

R14 Exactly which comment there do you think is hilarious? I can only assume you're very easily amused.

by Anonymousreply 15September 9, 2019 2:01 AM

R11 I don’t think those pics make him look like a bonafide casanova LOL.. quite the opposite actually. He looks like he doesn’t know how to handle her haha.. But I’m sure the public just think he’s probably some inexperienced dork and LRD is the experienced one here. but yeah, it’s still mission accomplished I guess since they wanted him linked to a girl

by Anonymousreply 16September 9, 2019 2:01 AM

That poster on Twitter is Awards Watch.

by Anonymousreply 17September 9, 2019 2:01 AM

Lol yeah I’ve seen people say all sorts of things..it looks gross etc.

Also someone on there commented “why does it look like Timmy doesn’t know how to kiss.. I mean I’ve seen Call Me By Your Name” LOLLL

by Anonymousreply 18September 9, 2019 2:06 AM

The problem is that Timmy has shown that he *can* have incredible chemistry with someone, including outside of a movie. That he can look genuinely sexually interested in someone, genuinely into someone, genuinely comfortable touching and smiling and being flirtatious and lustful and all in a very natural and organic way. The problem is that person isn't a woman. And maybe this stunt is in part to counteract that big problem but all it ultimately does is highlight the difference between what something real looks like and what something fake looks like. Good luck to his team. They're going to need it.

by Anonymousreply 19September 9, 2019 2:12 AM

R19 Whew, you’ve hit the nail on the head.

by Anonymousreply 20September 9, 2019 2:14 AM

R19 absolutely, well said!!

by Anonymousreply 21September 9, 2019 2:16 AM

R15 the dark crystal reboot one sent me lol. Also the cmbyn one, but perhaps irony is lost on you.

by Anonymousreply 22September 9, 2019 2:20 AM

He has good chemistry with Saoirse Ronan (and yes I'm aware girl has her own rumors swirling around)

by Anonymousreply 23September 9, 2019 2:45 AM

[R9] I'm not outraged that he kissed a girl on a boat. I thought they were a cute secret couple until these trying-to-hard pictures came out. I just think his PR team could have managed this better. Or better yet, just let him be. Of course, I'll still see his movies. We're obviously all fans here. I was just concerned this would make him look bad to people in the know in HW (who do look more closely at these things), but maybe you're right and all will be well. I hope so.

by Anonymousreply 24September 9, 2019 2:47 AM

I meant R12 instead of R9

by Anonymousreply 25September 9, 2019 2:51 AM

He and Saoirse don’t have any kind of sexual chemistry, imo. They always just look like two buddies. None of that “I wanna fuck your brains out” type of energy that makes Armie and Timmy’s relationship the subject of endless speculation

by Anonymousreply 26September 9, 2019 2:58 AM

I’m one of the few people that thought he had great chemistry with Maika in HSN. That kiss at the carnival was hot

by Anonymousreply 27September 9, 2019 3:00 AM

I haven't stopped by one of these threads in months and you all still have your knickers in a twist about the same thing as back then.

by Anonymousreply 28September 9, 2019 3:10 AM

Decided to look up Shawn and Camilla for laughs and wow they are going full speed ahead with that shitshow. Honestly feel lucky that they are not pushing tim and lily into the public eye that far

by Anonymousreply 29September 9, 2019 3:11 AM

The OTT behavior sells. For some reason or another they couldn't be subtler like they were last year. We could all laugh our asses off at the PR 101, they know how many people follow this closely, and the numbers are not a threat to them.

by Anonymousreply 30September 9, 2019 3:18 AM

They both have been steadily gaining IG followers since the premiere (him at a higher rate) and today there was a decent jump. Even awkward sex sells.

by Anonymousreply 31September 9, 2019 3:29 AM

R31 lol maybe people want to follow this train wreck

by Anonymousreply 32September 9, 2019 3:34 AM

R14 The way he's clutching that railing is like he's getting a dental cleaning or something - which I guess he is. That girl clearly wants to climb on his dick.

by Anonymousreply 33September 9, 2019 3:57 AM

He looks like a terrible kisser.

by Anonymousreply 34September 9, 2019 4:17 AM

He looks like a terrible kisser.

by Anonymousreply 35September 9, 2019 4:17 AM

R35 which is hilarious because of how many people love cmbyn which was built on some amazing kisses between him and armie

by Anonymousreply 36September 9, 2019 4:20 AM

Yeah, fuck James Ivory's script, fuck Luca's directing, fuck the performances of any of the actors, the film was built on the kisses.

If anything's going to offend Timothee, it must surely be stupid shit like that.

by Anonymousreply 37September 9, 2019 4:40 AM

R37 calm your tits. Their chemistry is what made the film into the sensation it was. Obviously the script and direction were part of that, but that film would have flopped if the actors didn’t connect. The entire conflict plays out on their faces and exchanges, there is no tacky sex scene between them - just a bunch of tender moments that touched people so deeply a huge fandom was created. Straight men watch it and relate, that’s very hard to do, unless you have two actors selling their love so realistically that it transcends gender, which they did.

by Anonymousreply 38September 9, 2019 4:56 AM

FF this thread. It's Chalamet Chamie thread.

by Anonymousreply 39September 9, 2019 5:17 AM

Muriel, put this thread on pay wall. Theae cheap fucks are delusional.

by Anonymousreply 40September 9, 2019 5:18 AM

This is Chamie thread, FF IT.

by Anonymousreply 41September 9, 2019 5:19 AM

FF this disgusting thread. It's a chamie thread.

by Anonymousreply 42September 9, 2019 5:20 AM

This is a Chamie thread. FF the comments.

by Anonymousreply 43September 9, 2019 5:21 AM

R38 You can try and retcon all you like, doesn't change the fact that you literally said

[QUOTE]the film was built on the kisses

by Anonymousreply 44September 9, 2019 5:21 AM

This is a delusional Chamie thread. FF

by Anonymousreply 45September 9, 2019 5:22 AM

He had better chemistry with Esther Garrel in CMBYN. He knows how to kiss women, come tf on. I don't know if he doesn't like Lily or is just uncomfortable doing so in front of photographers.

by Anonymousreply 46September 9, 2019 5:49 AM

I don't think they're friends. I think her circle intimidates him. And they can't possibly have much in common, the fact he's much smarter than her is one thing, but she's a 20-year-old tryhard hipster type with all the cool friends and I bet she probably finds him a little cringeworthy.

by Anonymousreply 47September 9, 2019 6:06 AM

R46 you’re right, he can show chemistry with a girl. I always thought he might’ve had a fling with Maika Monroe back when they did HSN. I mean, that was believable IMO. But certainly not with Lily..so I think that he’s just not interested in her like that.

R47 yeah this is what’s funny to me too. Like I’m a huge fan of Timmy but he’s really a huge dork and he’s well spoken..and I could see someone like LRD thinking he’s cringey or obnoxious, lol. She comes off as a spoiled, try hard celebrity spawn who sounds uneducated in her interviews.

by Anonymousreply 48September 9, 2019 6:47 AM

F and F'd, LOCK IT DOWN MURIEL

by Anonymousreply 49September 9, 2019 6:58 AM

So somebody commented on Brian’s pic on IG and went on a rant accusing him of not allowing Timmy to pick up CMBYN art/gift from a fan? lol WTF ....

by Anonymousreply 50September 9, 2019 7:16 AM

Same set of pics, different angles. His arm...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51September 9, 2019 7:25 AM

Bella Hadid comment under last LRD's post: lily u were the most beautiful part of Venice

Also I wonder what's going on with Xavier Dolan. LRD recently followed him back, and he comments and likes every Timmy and LRD's posts.

by Anonymousreply 52September 9, 2019 7:29 AM

R51 what about it?

by Anonymousreply 53September 9, 2019 7:32 AM

R51 Lol that pic where you can see that huge gap between them makes me laugh...

by Anonymousreply 54September 9, 2019 7:34 AM

[QUOTE] I’ve seen a lot of people saying the same things... that these pics have made them believe that he’s gay when they didn’t before or were 50/50...

Keep telling yourself that, pitiful monomaniac. Fuck off back to Tumblr with your vile homophobic shit like 'he pings to high heaven'.

by Anonymousreply 55September 9, 2019 8:57 AM

This thread REEKS of the putrid Welp Troll. If she calls me a PR shill or a bot, I will know for sure.

Everywhere the vile stinking Sam, Charmie, Shawn or Larrie fraus congregate, the Welp Troll is with them.

by Anonymousreply 56September 9, 2019 9:02 AM

Fugothee looks repulsive in these pics. Hideous, emaciated, pasty body with anorexically thin legs. Awful weak chin and big nose. I thought it was junkie Pete Doherty at first. Lily looks great.

by Anonymousreply 57September 9, 2019 9:08 AM

Maybe the memes don't bother his camp as long as people buy it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 9, 2019 10:15 AM

The really vicious subsection of Twitter is now aiming fire at these pictures, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59September 9, 2019 10:33 AM

R47

Counterpoint: one of her best friends is an ultrafemme Broadway actor who's also part of Gillian's friend circle.

by Anonymousreply 60September 9, 2019 10:36 AM

R59 Some of the responses to that tweet are pretty disgusting. Yeah these pics are pathetic but still...

by Anonymousreply 61September 9, 2019 10:44 AM

The nasty part of twitter has always bodyshamed him. Seems some people love to hate him just because he's the IT boy which comes with the territory but the bodyshaming is disgusting and I wish people would stop posting that kind of stuff.

by Anonymousreply 62September 9, 2019 10:47 AM

Fuck you and your insanity. Eat a dirt bath.

by Anonymousreply 63September 9, 2019 11:08 AM

Wow, really OTT responses to the tweet. I actually really feel for Timothée, nobody deserves to be body shamed and ridiculed like that, PR or not

by Anonymousreply 64September 9, 2019 11:20 AM

That has nothing to do with the stunt and sadly I've seen that bs many times. Straight up bodyshaming, they would've mocked him even if he was alone. I hope he never reads that trash, it can't feel good for anyone.

by Anonymousreply 65September 9, 2019 11:31 AM

In a few days, after the memes and the jokes blow over, what the public will be left with is that he now has a girlfriend (of one years) who he's hot for (even if he doesn't know how to kiss her). No matter how ridiculous and obviously fake they are to the people following their every move to the rest they're a legit couple. They're not even questioning it. I don't buy that all this circus that doesn't make him look good is for the King or the publicity (he gets more from his outfits lbr). I wish I could fast forward to next year when things will most likely make a lot more sense because hindsight.

by Anonymousreply 66September 9, 2019 11:55 AM

*year

by Anonymousreply 67September 9, 2019 11:56 AM

i wonder if we will ever have an armie/tim reunion now

by Anonymousreply 68September 9, 2019 11:58 AM

I wanna see a year from now where Armie and Liz stand, where Timmy and LRD stand, and where Timmy and Armie stand. Very curious

by Anonymousreply 69September 9, 2019 12:05 PM

R69 Me, too. Let’s wait for the dust to clear and see what’s left.

by Anonymousreply 70September 9, 2019 12:14 PM

R66 I think it's probably a combination of things. The timing absolutely suggests publicity so I'm sure that's part of it. They basically kicked this off again right when the trailer dropped. It's really the most blatant it's ever been though. People were buying them as a couple after Venice by doing hardly anything so it's hard to fathom why his team felt something this over the top was necessary but maybe they just thought it would garner more attention.

by Anonymousreply 71September 9, 2019 12:38 PM

R69 We all said the same thing a year ago when everything started.

by Anonymousreply 72September 9, 2019 12:40 PM

i-D mag went there We're not saying anything, but we're not not saying anything either. Looking at you, Timothée and Lily-Rose

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73September 9, 2019 12:42 PM

R73 But they don't even mention them in the article.... It's Monday afternoon in Europe, and apart form a few articles here and there, no major media has published an article with the Capri pics yet. I don't think PopSugar is important enough to keep the exclusivity that long.

by Anonymousreply 74September 9, 2019 12:46 PM

R74 because the article was published in Aug when they were still being “low key”

by Anonymousreply 75September 9, 2019 12:47 PM

Apparently, another friend of Amber Heard removed some offensive Timmy/Lily post from her Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76September 9, 2019 12:48 PM

It seems like people are just giving a big “eh” to the exclusivity thing and just publishing the memes. Interesting. And yeah r76 Johnny Depp’s stans are SERIOUSLY unhinged about this whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 77September 9, 2019 12:50 PM

Vogue Australia posted an article about it, quoting Popsugar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78September 9, 2019 12:54 PM

Timmy is free to be seen with all his male friends as much as he wants but not with Armie. And no one is supposed to find that weird since we’re all supposed to be focusing on his hot, heterosexual relationship instead. Yeah, ok.

by Anonymousreply 79September 9, 2019 12:59 PM

I bet a big part of the reason they tabled the CMBYN sequel was because his team didn’t want him in another gay role anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 80September 9, 2019 1:03 PM

[quote]R66 I think it's probably a combination of things. The timing absolutely suggests publicity so I'm sure that's part of it. They basically kicked this off again right when the trailer dropped.

Because that's when he officially started working? Last year they kicked it off when he started working too. Basically when he's off work he doesn't fauxamance either. That's his free time. Don't see how this garners him much publicity, sorry. Honest to god there were more articles and people were talking more about his outfit in Venice than him and his hot french girlfriend. The only thing that's circulating about this is the memes and I doubt that's the kind of publicity he wants.

by Anonymousreply 81September 9, 2019 1:04 PM

I think there are several reasons that the CMBYN sequel has been shelved, and some of them have to do with the messes their personal lives are right now

by Anonymousreply 82September 9, 2019 1:06 PM

^^ The primary reason, I think, is that Timmy is not on board for doing it. He doesn't need a CMBYN sequel and to be forever typecast es Elio. Two and a years after the film's premiere, a huge portion of his fans are still presenting him with that movie's memorabilia for his autograph.

by Anonymousreply 83September 9, 2019 1:13 PM

Yeah, and honestly, I don't think the sequel was ever going to happen, not really. I remember almost two years ago when they first started entertaining the idea of a sequel and I was like ok, let's wait a while because you'll probably change your minds when the hype dies down - it's easy to get excited like that when you're in the middle of it. I wish they confirm BOTT soon though, I do want him to work with Luca again

by Anonymousreply 84September 9, 2019 1:16 PM

Let’s not forget Armie infamous bitterness after being dodged by the Academy.

by Anonymousreply 85September 9, 2019 1:17 PM

The way Armie went from “Omg I’m so excited, I can’t wait! We’re all so pumped!” to “Eh, maybe this isn’t such a great idea. We’ll see what happens”.....is pretty telling

by Anonymousreply 86September 9, 2019 1:18 PM

Like I said, looks like his team wanted these out there but not spread (very few articles so far) which doesn't suggest publicity as the reason for it as much as making sure the public knows they're a couple who "fucks". Also if you want max exposure you drop them at the beginning of the week, not on a Saturday.

by Anonymousreply 87September 9, 2019 1:18 PM

R86 Exactly. It’s almost as if an order came down from the publicist powers that be.

by Anonymousreply 88September 9, 2019 1:22 PM

There’s no way they could make a sequel with all the fuckery surrounding them right now anyways. Maybe five years down the line when people stop paying so much attention to all this

by Anonymousreply 89September 9, 2019 1:26 PM

Lol yeah, as others have said, Armie and Timmy aren't even allowed to be seen together so there's no way a sequel is happening.

by Anonymousreply 90September 9, 2019 1:32 PM

I doubt that Luca would want to make a film version of Find Me so if there’s a sequel at all it will need to be a good while from now.

by Anonymousreply 91September 9, 2019 1:38 PM

R81 His work is acting. He's promoting his film right now, this is part of it. There's no such thing as bad publicity? This has possibly backfired slightly but it's still getting them both attention, which is the main point of a PR relationship. Like I said, it could be for a few reasons, I just think publicity is one of them.

by Anonymousreply 92September 9, 2019 1:39 PM

From 4 days ago when he left Venice (there’s also a video)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93September 9, 2019 1:58 PM

Maybe this humiliation is a good thing for Timothee. Maybe he'll learn he's not made for this type of publicity stunt. He's not Austin Butler or Noah Centineo. Leave these type of stunts to those types. He thought he didn't have to pick a side, that he could be a hearthrob, totally straight actor AND this gender fluid, authentic, charming thespian. Or even that he could choose a side. He can't. He is who he is. He should just lean in to it, instead of fighting it. It would be way more subversive than to try and fake being someone he's not.

by Anonymousreply 94September 9, 2019 2:06 PM

^ This! r79.

by Anonymousreply 95September 9, 2019 2:13 PM

R94 As far as we know, Timmy isn't gender fluid. Trying out different styles of suits to wear at festivals doesn't make him gender fluid or a queer icon ffs. Can't a cisgender male have a good fashion sense?

by Anonymousreply 96September 9, 2019 2:14 PM

FUCKING STAN FRAU CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 97September 9, 2019 2:15 PM

FUCKING STAN FRAU CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 98September 9, 2019 2:15 PM

FUCKING STAN FRAU CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 99September 9, 2019 2:15 PM

FUCKING STAN FRAU CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 100September 9, 2019 2:15 PM

FUCKING STAN FRAU CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 101September 9, 2019 2:15 PM

FUCKING STAN FRAU CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 102September 9, 2019 2:16 PM

FUCKING STAN FRAU CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 103September 9, 2019 2:16 PM

FUCKING STAN FRAU CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 104September 9, 2019 2:16 PM

FUCKING STAN FRAU CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 105September 9, 2019 2:16 PM

FUCKING STAN FRAU CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 106September 9, 2019 2:16 PM

FUCKING STAN FRAU CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 107September 9, 2019 2:16 PM

FUCKING STAN FRAU CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 108September 9, 2019 2:16 PM

FUCKING STAN FRAU CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 109September 9, 2019 2:16 PM

FUCKING STAN FRAU CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 110September 9, 2019 2:16 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111September 9, 2019 2:18 PM

Timmy likes looking pretty but regardless of his sexuality he's not the Ezra Miller/Cody Fern variety so don't expect to ever see him like that. Also don't expect him to be a lgbtq poster boy anytime soon, looking androgynous in his pretty suits (his casual look is still st8 fuckboi) and pecking a lgbtq kid on the red carpet now and then is one thing but he's never really attached his image to lgbtq stuff other than CMBYN. Like all those gay gays like Troye, Tyler, Matt Healy thirsting over him and he never feeds into it. He could've attended the NYC gay pride with Giulian but didn't. I remember at a Q&A during CMBYN era he said something like he doesn't want to be a spokesperson for the lbgtq community which I found interesting. Nothing wrong with that, even though I think he's not straight it's still his call what he shows and what he doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 112September 9, 2019 2:34 PM

R96 some of us dont believe in gendered souls, therefore when we say gender fluid we just mean he takes cues from both sides of socially constructed gender lines. If you want to be “woke” about your gender ideology go back to twitter.

by Anonymousreply 113September 9, 2019 2:36 PM

Somehow missed this photo of her coming for him in full gollum mode

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114September 9, 2019 2:38 PM

R114 and her fucking bodyguard right there! If T is fucking her do you think her goon stays in the room?

by Anonymousreply 115September 9, 2019 2:45 PM

I think at the end of the day he wants his real private life completely off limits to the public. Fan speculation is whatever but as long as the public sees him sucking face with LRD, they’re not gonna dig too deeply into other things and that’s all that matters

by Anonymousreply 116September 9, 2019 2:55 PM

^this

by Anonymousreply 117September 9, 2019 2:57 PM

R116 But it's his fans who dig, no the media. And they're gonna keep digging because they know this is fake.

In fact, if he wanted to date anyone else now, if caught it would turn into a cheating story. So I'm not exactly sure how this is helping keeping his life private, unless it does have something to do with A and they actually are hiding (which is a nice fan speculation but sounds quite ridiculous if we're being serious).

by Anonymousreply 118September 9, 2019 3:00 PM

R118 he would never get caught in anything that confirms he’s with someone else.

We’ve seen a girl can post a selfie in his room and then show that she went to angouleme while he was there and people will still dismiss it until they see a photo of them actually making out (and I’m not saying that anything with mb2 actually happened but those are the closest hints we would get to someone he is actually fucking)

On the flip side, he can spend a month with someone on set of his film and have that same person return to spend time with him in Europe and fans wont blink and eye

He very much has as private life we know absolutely nothing about, 50+ threads have been created here to argue about it because it is impossible to know what is actually happening. That is a success.

by Anonymousreply 119September 9, 2019 3:09 PM

R119 MB2 was there with his friend Nick S and that's why people dismissed it. His stans knew the moment it was happening, don't worry. No idea how it happened, maybe they were thinking about her for the PR thing, but she's friends with Nick now so I honestly doubt she and T ever fucked.

And if you're talking about Will, he's obviously T's oldest, closest friend who recently had a hard time after the death of his mother and probably that's why T took him with to the desert.

See? We do know. There are a few freaks who monitor these things and then share with the rest. It's not that hard.

People are desperate for there to be some big mystery in Tim's life, when the most likely truth is that he's a boring guy, bit of a recluse, who's focus is very much on his work.

by Anonymousreply 120September 9, 2019 3:19 PM

lol don't start again with the Angoulême pathetic baiting. Timmy would never let his private biz advertised by the other person. That girl was trying to start shit with his fans for her 5 minutes (conveniently just after she was talked about here lmao) just like she did with Shawn Mendes. Nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 121September 9, 2019 3:20 PM

If there’s really as much subterfuge going on as it seems and as people think there is, then the thing that makes the most sense to me is that he’s fucking someone he’s not supposed to be (ahem), not some rando no one would gaf about.

by Anonymousreply 122September 9, 2019 3:29 PM

R115 LRD received very serious death threats after the Amber Heard debacle. Thats why her bodyguard is with her most of the time, except when she is in Paris, because her mom has her own PA, Philippe, the one who picked up Timmy and Lily at the airport in Paris, last December.

by Anonymousreply 123September 9, 2019 3:31 PM

R120 not sure if you realized you just proved my point by stating your opinion on what happened as a fact and thinking you know exactly what goes on in T’s private life when no one has a clue

(I actually agree with your opinions but I’m not naive enough to think that I can possibly see or know anything that is truly going on in his life)

by Anonymousreply 124September 9, 2019 3:41 PM

R124 LOL. Of course no one knows exactly, but people can still make assumptions based on stuff that's happening in real time that's REALISTIC and not a FANTASY of some horny teenager or a sexually frustrated housewife.

There's a certain portion of the fanbase that is just dying for Tim to be fucking someone, anyone. And I honestly don't get it. Wanna let the guy live? Stop making shit up.

by Anonymousreply 125September 9, 2019 3:48 PM

Today has been pretty anticlimactic I gotta say, everyone was expecting these to blow up but it's already dying down. I'm relieved tbh.

by Anonymousreply 126September 9, 2019 3:51 PM

R125 if you take a deep breath and stop projecting for a second you’ll realize that I never said he was secretly fucking someone. All I said is that the general public does not know what goes on in his private life. Once again, your reaction a very simple and logical statement is really telling lol.. who is the one making shit up?

by Anonymousreply 127September 9, 2019 3:52 PM

R127 Oh no, no. You know exactly what you were suggesting.

by Anonymousreply 128September 9, 2019 3:55 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129September 9, 2019 4:03 PM

R128 i'm not 127 but you were clearly trying to stir the MB2 BS up

by Anonymousreply 130September 9, 2019 4:06 PM

R129 here for “timmy throwing himself overboard” only lol

by Anonymousreply 131September 9, 2019 4:11 PM

The exclusivity will pass, more media outlets will report this week. Will he show up at TIFF alone? Now that's what people will have to wait to see.

by Anonymousreply 132September 9, 2019 4:15 PM

R130 honestly wasn’t my intention. Someone said he couldnt date anyone now because of the risk of a cheating story. I brought up examples of what could be seen as dating (I dont think he was with either of them but many people thought it was possible) to show how he can hang with other people and have it not be seen as cheating.

I ended my post by saying no one actually knows what goes on privately, as seen by the 50+ threads here. I did not mean that he is fucking people privately, just that we literally dont know. If we did it wouldn’t be such a hot topic of debate.

by Anonymousreply 133September 9, 2019 4:15 PM

I’m just scratching my head how you guys know with that thread title this is about Timothee. I thought it’s about hot Jordanian guys. Lol

by Anonymousreply 134September 9, 2019 4:18 PM

Brian’s response to fans about all this is offensive. Dora he really think his fans are this dumb???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135September 9, 2019 4:24 PM

That response is only going to make this worse because it’s obvious everything he’s said is 100% bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 136September 9, 2019 4:26 PM

Yeah I mean to say “have no idea its happening” when they are glancing at the camera... oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 137September 9, 2019 4:28 PM

I mean what else is he going to say?Like he lies for all his clients. If anything it proves they may not have liked the outcome of this and are gonna be subtler. 99% of the time lmaooooooooooooooo

by Anonymousreply 138September 9, 2019 4:33 PM

This man vomits bullshit every time he opens his mouth

by Anonymousreply 139September 9, 2019 4:34 PM

R138 sometimes keeping quiet is the best policy. I honestly wonder if they will be forced to go “public” with their relationship now as there is no more playing coy. Hopefully they’ll do the opposite and just drop things, but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 140September 9, 2019 4:38 PM

“Should have been allowed to take a vacation with friends in complete privacy?” Like we’re supposed to buy that he’s such a dumbass that he had NO IDEA what would happen when he tagged his whereabouts on social?

This Brian guy seems sleazier the more I hear about him.

by Anonymousreply 141September 9, 2019 4:50 PM

I genuinely wonder whose idea was it to do it right after Venice and ruin Timmy's moment. I mean, he was everywhere and for all the right reasons and now it's flipped 180 and he's being ridiculed. Were they forced to do it now because of timing or did someone actually go "well, why don't we strike now while the iron is hot". Because if the latter then congratulations.

by Anonymousreply 142September 9, 2019 4:52 PM

These threads are turning DL into a cesspool. Where the fuck is Muriel to delete this garbage?

by Anonymousreply 143September 9, 2019 4:53 PM

He has a publicist, right? Why isn’t she handling this instead of his agent?

by Anonymousreply 144September 9, 2019 4:55 PM

Im still trying to unsee the simulated handjob from the DM but I have to give credit to tim, he looks into it.

by Anonymousreply 145September 9, 2019 4:55 PM

So according to Brian we are supposed to believe that Timmy just lost all brain function for some reason and decided to broadcast his location to everyone when he has never done that before in his life. And it was all just an innocent mistake. Cool story

by Anonymousreply 146September 9, 2019 4:58 PM

Not only is what Brian said on IG genuine, its a fucking fact. Celebrity is a goddamn cancer on society and if these young actors are playing into it, its a shame. If they're not, they deserve their privacy. It doesn't "come with the territory", the territory needs to be burned to the ground.

by Anonymousreply 147September 9, 2019 4:59 PM

He's not dumb, he posted the location to let people know what was coming. Sure, maybe Brian didn't expect it but it was most definitely not a mistake and nobody's going to believe that.

by Anonymousreply 148September 9, 2019 5:03 PM

His PR is the same as Armie's, If anything they are more involved with this stunt than Brian himself.

by Anonymousreply 149September 9, 2019 5:03 PM

lol they invited the paps 100%. it's 2019, who does he thinks he's fooling?

by Anonymousreply 150September 9, 2019 5:05 PM

think*

by Anonymousreply 151September 9, 2019 5:13 PM

I love how this shows, without a shadow of a doubt, how easily this showbiz people lie to your face.

by Anonymousreply 152September 9, 2019 5:15 PM

LOL I guess Brian is forgetting that time he liked pap pics last year. Of course he can't admit it was staged but he's making Timothée sound like a naive idiot. Oh silly Timmy! Posting his location like that! He won't do it again! Obviously announcing they were in Capri on IG was totally why they were spotted and photographed by professionals in a very private and not at all teeming with paparazzi celeb hotspot. Even then they probably called them and clearly put on a show. Give me a break.

by Anonymousreply 153September 9, 2019 5:17 PM

[quote]His PR is the same as Armie's, If anything they are more involved with this stunt than Brian himself.

I know. Things like this are what he pays them for....right? Given Armie’s awful PR I don’t think they are the industry dream team, but they surely would not have handled this as clumsily as Brian did.

by Anonymousreply 154September 9, 2019 5:22 PM

Does anyone know where Timmy is now? So shut up Brian

by Anonymousreply 155September 9, 2019 5:24 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156September 9, 2019 5:27 PM

Brian has to deflect the blame to the fans because this incident makes him look incompetent as an agent. His job is to advise and look out for his actor clients. Can you imagine the reaction of his other clients right now to those embarrassing memes? This throws his judgment into question in a very cutthroat business.

by Anonymousreply 157September 9, 2019 5:28 PM

I wonder what Brian means by lots of public appearances coming.

by Anonymousreply 158September 9, 2019 5:33 PM

[quote]Even then they probably called them and clearly put on a show. Give me a break.

Of course they did. She was LOOKING AT THE FUCKING CAMERA.

by Anonymousreply 159September 9, 2019 5:35 PM

I never understood some people's massive dislike for Brian - he's obviously not very social media savvy but I actually don't mind him and I know he's been with Timmy since he was a teenager and I honestly do believe he genuinely cares about him HOWEVER why the FUCK is he even talking about this with fans jesus christ

by Anonymousreply 160September 9, 2019 5:42 PM

Brian should 100% keep his mouth shut. The fact that he posted that tells me they have gotten a shit ton of blowback, beyond what we even see

by Anonymousreply 161September 9, 2019 5:47 PM

R160 hard same. Always thought Brian was smart but there was a much better way to play this. He is an agent not a publicist, he should have had the PR people write his statement before going public like that

by Anonymousreply 162September 9, 2019 5:47 PM

R160 I think they're trying to direct the negative ig comments to him, maybe Timmy can't handle them. Because I'm 100% sure he's reading.

by Anonymousreply 163September 9, 2019 5:48 PM

I actually feel really bad for timmy and hope this doesnt get his anxiety through the roof for the rest of this promo leg...... but then again they had to know how bad this would look. They chose to go full soft core porn when a few subtle hugs and kisses would have been just fine

by Anonymousreply 164September 9, 2019 5:50 PM

[quote]I think they're trying to direct the negative ig comments to him, maybe Timmy can't handle them.

Then Timmy shouldn’t play PR games. I don’t mean to be harsh, but boo fucking hoo. He signed up for this gig.

by Anonymousreply 165September 9, 2019 5:54 PM

My hope is he is pissed and demanding his team do a better job, of course Brian doesn't know how to deal with this shit.

by Anonymousreply 166September 9, 2019 5:58 PM

"They chose to go full soft core porn"

From the pics it actually looks like it was LRD's idea. She's the one putting on the over-the-top show and he's kinda trying to go along with it (and failing). Both Lily and Liz get a lot of shit online so I'm thinking this was her way of saying "bite me". Besides, that's just how she is. Ass popping and slutty poses are nothing new with her. Shame that it backfired on the wrong person.

by Anonymousreply 167September 9, 2019 5:58 PM

R167 yeah I wish we could see every shot (or even a video). Of course they include the ones of her biting/kissing her shoulder as if hes into it... they also slipped in a few where he looks like he wants to escape. Not to even mention how he cant be bothered to touch her.

But yeah this is definitely her wheelhouse

by Anonymousreply 168September 9, 2019 6:00 PM

Honestly I’m kind of tired of seeing those pics. They are just gross and so cringey. I will admit though, he does actually look like he’s trying in that pic where he’s kissing/blowing her shoulder, whatever he was trying to do, lol. But yeah, what is Brian doing? I’m pretty sure Tim has a publicist so why is she not handling this?

You can bet your asses that they are trying to do serious damage control and..it’s not making it any better by him posting that. Why is everyone in this team so incompetent?

by Anonymousreply 169September 9, 2019 6:02 PM

Bottom line is Timmy is going along with this every step of the way for a year now. Even if you think he’s doing it for the noblest of reasons, for his happy ending with Armie or something, there is still no one holding a gun to his head. He agreed to get papped with her in NYC knowingly, he posted those IG stories conscious of what he was doing, he went on that boat knowing what was about to happen, etc. and I bet this isn’t anywhere near the end of this fiasco so I don’t really have any sympathy here.

by Anonymousreply 170September 9, 2019 6:04 PM

R167 I completely agree. I think she probably got tired of being ridiculed or whatever and said “Fuck it, I’m gonna go for it” but now it’s gotten worse because if so obviously looks forced. Lol

by Anonymousreply 171September 9, 2019 6:04 PM

R170 yikes... yeah I think his team definitely gave him the memo that he needs to actually look like he’s into her (hah) in order for this stunt to work and so this is the result of that. But clearly, he can’t fake it (st least not with her). I actually think the subtle pics were more believable. They should’ve just stuck with that instead of this monstrosity LOL

by Anonymousreply 172September 9, 2019 6:07 PM

R172 that’s what makes it hilarious. The subtle photos could do all the world but they went so over the top. ShawnMilla starting to look more real after this fiasco

by Anonymousreply 173September 9, 2019 6:08 PM

Remember when everyone thought he was too good and pure for Armie’s messy ass?

by Anonymousreply 174September 9, 2019 6:12 PM

LOL, he's wearing $120 Gucci socks. Please oh please tell me again how he wasn't expecting to be papped.

by Anonymousreply 175September 9, 2019 6:21 PM

Well, mission accomplished. Their articles rarely get much activity on the DM but they already have 250+ comments. Most of them are completely negative and mocking them. Good job Brian!

For real though, I didn’t get much of the hate for him either but he’s really not helping his client that much right now. What a circus

by Anonymousreply 176September 9, 2019 6:28 PM

Lol what

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177September 9, 2019 6:31 PM

As predicted, the weekend embargo lifted and every outlet is sharing the photos now.

by Anonymousreply 178September 9, 2019 6:36 PM

Congrats, Tabloid Timmy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179September 9, 2019 6:55 PM

And more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180September 9, 2019 6:58 PM

Timothée Chalamet and Lily-Rose Depp’s Kiss Has the Internet Both Turned On—and Disgusted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181September 9, 2019 6:59 PM

As predicted it’s everywhere now and some of these write ups are harsh and straight up mocking them, like the Buzzfeed article. Damn, what were they thinking? Like really. This is going to overshadow everything for the foreseeable future

by Anonymousreply 182September 9, 2019 7:02 PM

No, it won't unless they do a repeat cringe fest. After LFF everyone will be back to kissing his ass lbr

by Anonymousreply 183September 9, 2019 7:06 PM

They will do future pap stuff without any PDA (remember last year??)

This isn’t harming him at all, his followers are climbing on IG almost as fast as they did after the red carpet

by Anonymousreply 184September 9, 2019 7:09 PM

Well his “straight cred” should be good for a hundred years or so

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185September 9, 2019 7:10 PM

Will Out magazine comment?

by Anonymousreply 186September 9, 2019 7:15 PM

It’s actually kind of informative to look at these photos and see what Timmy often describes as part of his acting process. He isn’t afraid to take risks, or look stupid, or try different things. Eventually he gets the one take (or photo) that sticks. They published enough photos for us to see the cringeworthy moments and the memeworthy ones, but in there are some instances where he manages to look into it.

by Anonymousreply 187September 9, 2019 7:19 PM

So what’s the strategy for LFF? I’m sure she’s going to be there so will they be back to ignoring each other or be more “open”? Kinda hard to put the genie back in the bottle now.

by Anonymousreply 188September 9, 2019 7:23 PM

R188 the “what will they do!!” question will bring a lot of eyeballs so either way they’ve succeeded. They can play it coy again and then do a pap walk after. Rinse repeat.

by Anonymousreply 189September 9, 2019 7:27 PM

No they can’t. If they start playing coy again it will be obvious to everyone over age 12 that they’re just jacking people around.

by Anonymousreply 190September 9, 2019 7:37 PM

This reminds me of that Blind item of them awhile back where it said they didn’t have much for Lily to do during most of this year but could ramp up the dating thing the closer to the premier they get.. well, what do you know! That’s why they’re going full force now. LOL.

But yeah, they’ve gotten everyone’s attention now. Even though they’re being mocked for it. I feel like If they continue to ham it up and the pics end up looking ridiculous like the boat pics then it might be another PR fiasco for them IMO.. I guess we’ll see! When is the next festival anyways?

by Anonymousreply 191September 9, 2019 7:39 PM

^ also I’m not saying this will ruin his career or anything but I don’t think they want to go for another reaction like the one they’re getting right now IMO.

by Anonymousreply 192September 9, 2019 7:41 PM

R190 sadly enough most of his fanbase has the mentality of a 12 year old

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193September 9, 2019 7:43 PM

R190? Well he doesn’t have the best team so it wouldn’t surprise me if they go with this strategy haha.. but I agree, it would look stupid.

by Anonymousreply 194September 9, 2019 7:43 PM

R191 that blind makes me think they will drop this after king promo. I cant see her wanting to hang on when she’ll keep being shelved when they dont need her. But who knows.

by Anonymousreply 195September 9, 2019 7:44 PM

They should end it now. Because at some point it's going to start affecting his image in a way that won't be reversible. And I don't mean his fans, I mean industry people who aren't tabloid fame hungry attention seekers.

by Anonymousreply 196September 9, 2019 7:49 PM

I’m waiting for Liz to regram the pap shots and caption it “angel babes.”

by Anonymousreply 197September 9, 2019 7:50 PM

Brian going all in commenting that he has never worked with paps and would never lie on social media. On a technicality , its probably the PR people that work with paps, but please dont tell me they had no idea the paps were their when they look straight at the camera.

by Anonymousreply 198September 9, 2019 7:55 PM

[quote]would never lie on social media

Everybody lies on social media, Brian.

Everybody.

by Anonymousreply 199September 9, 2019 7:57 PM

Yeah, because it was LRD's people calling the paps every time. Doesn't mean he had no clue. I mean, they picked her for a reason, right?

LMFAO #disasterclass

by Anonymousreply 200September 9, 2019 8:00 PM

R197 Only Timmy is her angel babe. Lily is her loverrr.

by Anonymousreply 201September 9, 2019 8:00 PM

Brian sure doth protest too much for someone whose client went on a private, romantic vacation with his girlfriend whose privacy was violently violated by terrible paps who accidentally stumbled upon them in secluded, isolated Capri.

by Anonymousreply 202September 9, 2019 8:01 PM

When Liz posted that caption "hot new couple alert" under the pic with LRD, I knew shit was coming. I remember thinking to myself after the premiere that it was suspiciously uneventful but this can't be the end because Liz is a spiteful cunt who never does anything just for the hell of it.

by Anonymousreply 203September 9, 2019 8:03 PM

I thought British Vogue were Charmies.. so now they have turned coats?

by Anonymousreply 204September 9, 2019 8:03 PM

R200 did he actually say that?? Lol

by Anonymousreply 205September 9, 2019 8:03 PM

R200 did he actually say that?? Lol

by Anonymousreply 206September 9, 2019 8:03 PM

I think if he never preached about wanting to be a private person like his idols, how important keeping some mystery around yourself is, about how the only thing that’s important is just doing good work, etc...this wouldn’t be so upsetting. At least people like Shawn Mendes never claimed to be anything different than what they are. Even though I don’t even think this is who Timmy is or what he wants. I think there other circumstances surrounding his life that are necessitating this that we are not privy to. But perception is everything.

by Anonymousreply 207September 9, 2019 8:29 PM

The Buzzfeed comments must be mortifying for him. I feel so bad for him. I really don't think this was his idea. I think he was pushed to do something he was not comfortable doing. New IG followers or not, this is bad.

by Anonymousreply 208September 9, 2019 8:30 PM

R208 Yup, new IG followers cannot soothe the sting from all the harsh comments, especially for someone as sensitive as him. But he made his bed.

by Anonymousreply 209September 9, 2019 8:32 PM

First time after years of being featured that one of her articles stays on top at the dailymail , they usually end up quickly at the bottom. R158 Red carpets, this time acting like a couple, everything we talked about last year as how they were going to be the new it French couple

by Anonymousreply 210September 9, 2019 8:36 PM

R210 i'm not so sure if they can become the new "it" couple after this weekend. after all the mocking, there is nothing glam about them

by Anonymousreply 211September 9, 2019 8:42 PM

R210 i'm not so sure if they can become the new "it" couple after this weekend. after all the mocking, there is nothing glam about them

by Anonymousreply 212September 9, 2019 8:42 PM

Well...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213September 9, 2019 8:48 PM

someone in his team really hates him

by Anonymousreply 214September 9, 2019 8:52 PM

R213?Lol that Vulture article.. “He looks like a human PacMan” ..Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 215September 9, 2019 8:56 PM

I guess better to be mocked for the kissing technique than for the fakery? lol This should teach them a lesson. If they HAVE to continue with this for whatever reason at least DON'T GO OVER THE TOP, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

by Anonymousreply 216September 9, 2019 9:05 PM

r212 Hope you're right but waiting for the worst. From the same team that sent his pale ass to a boat to shoot a porno, did they think they had a Tom Holland situation, that everyone was going to love his body and ass? even Tom has a bit of color. He's giving hope to incels, that's for sure

by Anonymousreply 217September 9, 2019 9:10 PM

R216 Fakery is a poor professional choice, kissing is very personal and I can only imagine what he's feeling right now being made fun of like that.

by Anonymousreply 218September 9, 2019 9:11 PM

R211 people forget so fast, they’ll be fine. One positive news cycle is all it will take to clear this up

by Anonymousreply 219September 9, 2019 9:14 PM

R218 If he can’t handle being criticized in a public forum, he needs to quit the acting business and go be a librarian or something.

by Anonymousreply 220September 9, 2019 9:15 PM

wonder if he went home to lay low instead of to TIFF? Before this I would have bet we’d see her on the RC but now? No way.

by Anonymousreply 221September 9, 2019 9:16 PM

I feel like this ordeal (the mockery and the exposure) might destroy that childlike inner joy, innocence, and openness that are the very qualities everyone was drawn to in the first place. In a world full of damaged, cynical people, he was very unusual. But will he be the same going forward? His team should have let him just be himself. His image was just fine. There is no better example of how insidious the film industry is.

by Anonymousreply 222September 9, 2019 9:16 PM

R220 I don't think you understand. People can criticize his acting or career choices all they want. But this is not it. This is part of who he is as a person in a vulnerable moment. Getting shamed for that is awful and must sting real bad.

by Anonymousreply 223September 9, 2019 9:18 PM

The 3 or 4 of you taking up this thread need to get a life!!

by Anonymousreply 224September 9, 2019 9:19 PM

R208 Poor sweet innocent baby angel, let's pray for him.

by Anonymousreply 225September 9, 2019 9:22 PM

Thanks for the update, Josh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226September 9, 2019 9:31 PM

Well, then. I guess he’s not off crying in a corner somewhere if he went to TIFF in the midst of all this. Maybe he doesn’t care

by Anonymousreply 227September 9, 2019 9:35 PM

The bullshit statement by Brian about the pics nearly made me fall off my chair from laughter.

by Anonymousreply 228September 9, 2019 9:46 PM

Yass, good to hear. Josh is a Tim-o-Tay ally as well xxx

by Anonymousreply 229September 9, 2019 9:47 PM

Tim's cute and he seems like a nice guy. If his people really are pushing relationship fakery on him, he needs new people. Otherwise, I hope he's in a good place.

by Anonymousreply 230September 9, 2019 9:52 PM

WOW 527 comment in the dailymail

by Anonymousreply 231September 9, 2019 10:09 PM

R231 I keep asking why they had to go full softporn, but the attention they are getting proves they made the right choice if their goal was to get people to talk and notice

by Anonymousreply 232September 9, 2019 10:11 PM

[QUOTE]I don't think you understand. People can criticize his acting or career choices all they want. But this is not it. This is part of who he is as a person in a vulnerable moment. Getting shamed for that is awful and must sting real bad.

Which is it? This is all fake for the cameras or this is the real him in a vulnerable moment? He knew he was being papped or he didn't? Which one is it?

by Anonymousreply 233September 9, 2019 10:14 PM

Brian's bullshit statement is laughable. I literally lol when I read it. The only 1's who are going to believe this are the 1's who think the pics are real. Which, mainly consists of teenage Lilothee's. Yes, they really are that stupid that they'd believe this statement. Everyone else with a brain, not so much. I guess nice try though?

by Anonymousreply 234September 9, 2019 10:23 PM

Here's what I don't get about this - they are both at least passable actors. If this was something staged, couldn't they have been more convincing? Granted, there's a difference between performing on a set and in public, but still.

If it is fake, it must be rather miserable.

by Anonymousreply 235September 9, 2019 10:26 PM

R235 I posted something like this earlier but ill say it again, there are some convincing shots in that set. The problem is we saw all the bad takes. Timmy is known for not being afraid to fail or look stupid, but he’s used to working with directors that will only keep the good takes and toss the rest. The paps exposed the good and the bad and showed just how much work it took to get a few convincing moments

by Anonymousreply 236September 9, 2019 10:32 PM

^^^ also want to add that paps also throw out bad photos so there really must have been some stinkers in there for them to settle on the stuff that they did, but they probably get paid per photo so the more the better.

by Anonymousreply 237September 9, 2019 10:32 PM

T knows how to keep people talking about him on DL. lmao

by Anonymousreply 238September 9, 2019 10:36 PM

I really hope he's doing this to secure some Hammer dick. That's the only thing that would make this level of embarrassment acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 239September 9, 2019 10:43 PM

Tabloid tim is now a meme sensation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240September 9, 2019 10:45 PM

Another tiff sighting... no word about lily

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241September 9, 2019 10:46 PM

He'll get over these memes cause they're not even about mocking him, plus they always use celeb images that are currently trending so I don't see the big deal really. The problem is the bodyshaming, no matter how pissed I am about this stunt I feel so bad for him re. the nasty comments about his weight. Fucking gross. I hope he doesn't read that shit.

by Anonymousreply 242September 9, 2019 11:03 PM

The PR teams will do some damage control at LFF. I bet we’ll see a bunch of sweet, young love pics and articles from friendly publications.

by Anonymousreply 243September 9, 2019 11:07 PM

R239 Bet Armie spins him right round.

by Anonymousreply 244September 9, 2019 11:22 PM

R242 the memes are not really mocking him but the comments all over are lol.

Yeah it wouldn’t surprise me if they try to do some damage control at TIFF. I don’t know how though.. probably just some articles involved timmy being super sweet to his fans

by Anonymousreply 245September 9, 2019 11:43 PM

R242 the memes are not really mocking him but the comments all over are lol.

Yeah it wouldn’t surprise me if they try to do some damage control at TIFF. I don’t know how though.. probably just some articles involved timmy being super sweet to his fans

by Anonymousreply 246September 9, 2019 11:43 PM

R237? Good point. Yeah they probably picked the best out of the bunch. I wish i could see the bad ones LOL

by Anonymousreply 247September 9, 2019 11:46 PM

They're both in Toronto, prepare yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 248September 10, 2019 12:21 AM

how do u know

by Anonymousreply 249September 10, 2019 12:23 AM

R79 Because no one ships him with his friends. They don't want to feed deranged shippers.

by Anonymousreply 250September 10, 2019 12:24 AM

She was tagged in a coffee shop,

by Anonymousreply 251September 10, 2019 12:26 AM

The irony of them probably using Armie at LFF to do damage control for the damage control that required this which happened because of his close friendship with Armie...I have to laugh.

by Anonymousreply 252September 10, 2019 12:29 AM

R251 you sure it’s from this year? Ive seen Lilothees post pictures of her last year from tiff to make it seem like shes there. Any link?

by Anonymousreply 253September 10, 2019 12:40 AM

R253 Phew, you're right. I just looked it up, last year's clothes.

by Anonymousreply 254September 10, 2019 12:43 AM

well to be fair, she wears the same clothes all the time

by Anonymousreply 255September 10, 2019 12:51 AM

This twitter stan ran into him and shes been defending the lily stuff, so i think if he was with her she’d mention it (as would the others). Unless they are all suddenly ProTeCTinG ThiEr PrivaCY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256September 10, 2019 1:05 AM

I wouldn't expect them to hang out unless there's an event anyway, I mean he did just spent a whole day in Rome on his own.

by Anonymousreply 257September 10, 2019 1:06 AM

R251 pic from last year! when she was there for a faithful man.

by Anonymousreply 258September 10, 2019 1:07 AM

the weeknd showed up at uncut gems premiere tonight. timmy is definitely meeting him & the safdie brothers. lily isnt there, guys lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259September 10, 2019 1:14 AM

The best way to smooth things over with fans would definitely be to be seen partying with The Weeknd.

by Anonymousreply 260September 10, 2019 1:31 AM

R260 I'd love to see it.

by Anonymousreply 261September 10, 2019 1:38 AM

R260 On one hand I don't really think he should care but on the other yeah, people are going to freak. Unless he stays lowkey at the afterparty but I doubt it, Abel is thirsty too and someone from his circle is going to brag.

by Anonymousreply 262September 10, 2019 1:51 AM

........and he's gonna get soooooo f**** up at the party .............

by Anonymousreply 263September 10, 2019 1:55 AM

So far this week we’ve had LRD in Capri, now possibly TW at TIFF. The only person he forgot to bring along from the Classy Crew segment of his friends is Trumpster Frank. He better be planning some sort of reunion with Armie in London if he doesn’t want riots lol.

by Anonymousreply 264September 10, 2019 2:08 AM

R264 I'm no psychic but I would bet anything that there won't be any public reunions with Armie in London or anywhere else. People need to stop hoping for it to only be let down every single time. It is what it is. And I wouldn't want one of the few genuine relationships he has to be exploited for damage control like that anyway. Leave the cheap PR tactics to LRD.

by Anonymousreply 265September 10, 2019 2:14 AM

Eh him hanging out with the weeknd doesnt get me pressed at all. But dropping lily as soon as the stunt is over must feel harsh to some lilothee fans. I’m sure they’ll meet for bagels next week to appease them

by Anonymousreply 266September 10, 2019 2:25 AM

......LOL enty is already dropping the nonsense blinds...........Blind Gossip is more believable, though................

by Anonymousreply 267September 10, 2019 2:33 AM

You freaks still hope he reunion with Aemie ? LOL

by Anonymousreply 268September 10, 2019 2:33 AM

R266 A couple doesn't need to join at the hip all the time, you know freak!!!

by Anonymousreply 269September 10, 2019 2:34 AM

FF the thread and comments to have this thread banned.

by Anonymousreply 270September 10, 2019 2:36 AM

Can someone explain to me why if the pics weren't staged they were looking directly into the camera in some of them? I don't get that.

by Anonymousreply 271September 10, 2019 2:38 AM

Muriel, please ban this disgusting thread.

by Anonymousreply 272September 10, 2019 2:38 AM

“Sucking his soul” Lolol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273September 10, 2019 3:12 AM

[QUOTE]Leave the cheap PR tactics to LRD.

Because Timothee wasn't part of it at all, right?

by Anonymousreply 274September 10, 2019 3:29 AM

At the uncut gems screening with n spiro.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275September 10, 2019 4:48 AM

I hope this PR disaster teaches him that the press and his fans are not his friends. Don't get too comfortable. All in all, this is a good learning experience for him. The guy may not look strong, but he is tough as fuck. He'll get through this.

by Anonymousreply 276September 10, 2019 5:28 AM

Is Timmy really trying to troll us locating his stories in NYC, when everybody knows he’s in Toronto?

by Anonymousreply 277September 10, 2019 5:41 AM

[QUOTE] Like all those gay gays like Troye, Tyler, Matt Healy thirsting over him and he never feeds into it...

The only thirst he exhibited was towards Harry Styles in that iD interview last Nov. He kept saying 'oh, man' and seemed overwhelmed. Styles' type is tall muscular athletes, though, not bony twinks.

by Anonymousreply 278September 10, 2019 6:01 AM

R277 calm down, that’s just the name of the club he is at. Having a good time with his friends, Lily doesn’t care for movies I guess. I’m glad he’s out there having fun, work and PR commitments over for a while

by Anonymousreply 279September 10, 2019 6:21 AM

[QUOTE] Brian sure doth protest too much for someone whose client went on a private, romantic vacation with his girlfriend whose privacy was violently violated by terrible paps who accidentally stumbled upon them in secluded, isolated Capri.

You are clearly a flyover frau who's never been to Capri, which is incredibly popular with celebs and crawling with paps and people who tip them off. They are quite capable of hiring their own boat and using a long lens.

This couple is legit, even though she is stunning and he is an emaciated fug. LRD probably has an Electra Complex, because Timothee looks a bit like a Poundland Johnny Depp.

by Anonymousreply 280September 10, 2019 6:33 AM

R280 How could you not realise that the poster you quoted was being ironic? Missing a few brain cells?

by Anonymousreply 281September 10, 2019 7:30 AM

Hilarious. When it all ends what’s happened really is he probably will have another 100k followers. Getting closer to 1 million on twitter and LW isn’t even out yet.

He’s hanging with his actual friends. Sorry Charmies, he’s probably fucked Armie up the ass but he’s too dumb and boring to hang with.

Go Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 282September 10, 2019 7:36 AM

Same thing he did at Cannes, he is networking and partying at night. What does that have to do with Armie?

by Anonymousreply 283September 10, 2019 7:41 AM

I hope he’s not getting too wasted.

by Anonymousreply 284September 10, 2019 8:22 AM

Lmao you can see clearly see him during the second half of the video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285September 10, 2019 8:43 AM

Apparently, he looked fuckin' good yesterday. Everyone's gushing over him.

by Anonymousreply 286September 10, 2019 9:05 AM

I know it has nothing to do with me lol and Timmy's an adult who can do what he wants but still, the fact that he's buddies with abel....ugh

by Anonymousreply 287September 10, 2019 9:39 AM

abel and that creepy friend of his who had women roofied at his club

by Anonymousreply 288September 10, 2019 9:43 AM

Tim is impressionable and Abel latched onto him early because he's into film. I bet it's exciting for him to have the Hollywood It boy follow him around.

by Anonymousreply 289September 10, 2019 9:44 AM

R288 what is the creepy friend’s name?

by Anonymousreply 290September 10, 2019 9:46 AM

R290, reza fahim, they hung out together last year and if i remember correctly reza even posted a photo from tim's apartment in london.

by Anonymousreply 291September 10, 2019 9:51 AM

Remember Reza and Armie's exchange on insta during SWM era, something about hanging out when Reza gets to NYC? They seemed to know each other pretty well, I wonder how they met.

by Anonymousreply 292September 10, 2019 10:00 AM

I wonder if Bella Hadid's sudden compliments under LRD posts have anything to do with this.

by Anonymousreply 293September 10, 2019 10:24 AM

R293 I honestly don’t think it’s that deep...

by Anonymousreply 294September 10, 2019 10:25 AM

Apparently, some people made fun of him yesterday in the streets for going full-on Lenny Kravitz and wearing sunglasses by night.

by Anonymousreply 295September 10, 2019 11:05 AM

What people?

by Anonymousreply 296September 10, 2019 11:23 AM

It's funny how they planned all this. The tiff stop was obviously planned well in advance, so Venice - Capri photoshoot - tiff? They're not even trying to make it look legit and organic. Messy af.

by Anonymousreply 297September 10, 2019 11:39 AM

question, who is armie's agent? we never hear about him/her, unlike with brian

by Anonymousreply 298September 10, 2019 11:49 AM

R276 = Another frau who thinks she's Timmy's mother, and above "lowly" fan status. You cunts are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 299September 10, 2019 11:51 AM

The Weeknd's face is really fat at the moment. Maybe coke bloat but he lives off coke and has for years, so it's more likely weight gain.

by Anonymousreply 300September 10, 2019 11:53 AM

[QUOTE] They're not even trying to make it look legit and organic. Messy.

Typical tinhat/Welp Troll vocabulary. Just accept that your ugly skeletal twink is straight, like 90% of the population.

by Anonymousreply 301September 10, 2019 11:55 AM

R297 Capri thing could have been last minute for him because I noticed he was wearing his Venice clothes later in Rome, as if he ran out. Of course I could be wrong, but at least that would explain the total amateur hour.

by Anonymousreply 302September 10, 2019 12:15 PM

Capri was not last minute lmao, are you serious? It was obviously planned to revive lilothee with their romantic yacht vacay.

by Anonymousreply 303September 10, 2019 12:20 PM

R303 I think there was originally a plan to do it on the red carpet but he didn't want to.

by Anonymousreply 304September 10, 2019 12:21 PM

He didn’t want to do it on the red carpet with maybe some hand holding or hugging or something.....but the boat porno was okay?

by Anonymousreply 305September 10, 2019 12:24 PM

R305 Yes, because it wasn't connected to his work and wasn't happening directly in front of his fans. And he already had Haider with him but still brought Cudi, probably to have a strong excuse not to do it.

Besides, I already said it, doubt he was planning to go soft core at all, but Lily had other plans.

by Anonymousreply 306September 10, 2019 12:27 PM

You fraus are so naive! Bearding doesn't look like that. There's no need for tongue kissing in swimwear. They are together.

by Anonymousreply 307September 10, 2019 12:28 PM

[quote]Of course I could be wrong, but at least that would explain the total amateur hour.

No, his incompetent team explains the amateur hour.

by Anonymousreply 308September 10, 2019 12:29 PM

R308, you have the usual tinhat belief that an artist's 'team' exists to control and cajole the celeb, when in reality they work for him.

Timothee is not a boyband member, nor is he playing heartthrob roles. There is no need to convince people he is het in such an OTT fashion. They are dating.

Fuck off back to Tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 309September 10, 2019 12:36 PM

Can people stop treating Timmy like someone who has no autonomy and no control over his own life? He is a 23 year old celebrity and his team works for him, not the other way around. If this bothered him, he’d do something about it. But based on Brian’s message to fans yesterday, they’re going to keep going with this for however long and then keep coming up with excuses when people get mad. When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

by Anonymousreply 310September 10, 2019 12:36 PM

People are always going to make excuses because they don’t want to believe that someone they thought they “knew” and invested their time in is just like the rest at the end of the day. But let me tell you something as someone who is also a fan, it was obvious from day one that this kid is calculating af, no matter how many awkward laughs and dance moves he had. He was always going to go down this path because you don’t become an A-list celebrity by staying yourself. Hollywood is where souls go to die.

by Anonymousreply 311September 10, 2019 12:50 PM

R306 strongly agree, the Capri thing reeked of desperation. Remember that Shawn/Camilla story that leaked before the VMAs? I think the “Timothée and Lily make their red carpet debut” stories were written well in advance but then the (best!) photos were of them smiling at each other from feet apart. Even in cast photos they weren’t together. I genuinely believe he cares about his fans and wanted to spend his time with them. That’s why her bitchface was even worse than usual. Somebody insisted on a do-over, Capri happened, and they waaaay overshot the mark.

by Anonymousreply 312September 10, 2019 12:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313September 10, 2019 12:57 PM

“Lily-Rose was showing off her trademark edgy style as she stepped out in a white crop top with high-waisted jeans and edgy Nineties-inspired trainers. ” I think I just broke a rib from laughing

by Anonymousreply 314September 10, 2019 1:01 PM

And again, same exact clothes. That's 3 times now.

by Anonymousreply 315September 10, 2019 1:06 PM

I’m already getting tired of him.

by Anonymousreply 316September 10, 2019 1:14 PM

"The thespian has previously dodged romance rumors with Lily-Rose, but he did once tell a reporter at Access Hollywood that she made him speechless." LOL

by Anonymousreply 317September 10, 2019 1:15 PM

lmfao speechless...literally

by Anonymousreply 318September 10, 2019 1:19 PM

anyone noticed how the headline is written? Lrd AND boyfriend, looks like she is the famous one and T is just his bf

by Anonymousreply 319September 10, 2019 1:40 PM

LRD has her own pr people and I’m guessing they are much happier about this whole situation than Timothée’s is.

by Anonymousreply 320September 10, 2019 1:47 PM

He has to get wasted. It helps him forget that his fans now think he's a total shit for lying to them by posing for fake ass PR pics.

by Anonymousreply 321September 10, 2019 1:54 PM

Lol so they left Capri and flew to Rome where he walked around by himself all night. Inseparable !!

by Anonymousreply 322September 10, 2019 2:01 PM

these pics are actually a lot more genuine looking, they should have been the only ones released.

by Anonymousreply 323September 10, 2019 2:11 PM

Also a reminder to just ignore / ff / block the trolls who are here for drama. Anyone on these threads since the photos dropped knows that everyone actually following this trainwreck knows it’s PR. People popping into this thread to scream FRAU or talk about true French love are just some bored gays looking for some attention.

by Anonymousreply 324September 10, 2019 2:12 PM

R323 but then they wouldn’t be a viral meme and featured on E news. Last year they went with the “genuine” photo routine and we all laughed that no one cared. They stepped it up so people would pay attention

the airport photos were obvious ever since they it was known they left together

by Anonymousreply 325September 10, 2019 2:16 PM

Yeah I agree. Mocked and all, at least now everyone knows they're a "couple".

by Anonymousreply 326September 10, 2019 2:19 PM

The Weeknd and Bella broke up. They were single guys at the party last night I assume. It's funny cause you would think if they'd spent all this time apart that they would want to be together more than three days for pictures and that hey maybe she wants to finally be seen as a couple that does more than walks together, but no I mean maybe she has something to do right? But he's never seen at a party with her? at a concert? Nowhere but coffee walks and pap shots at the beach.

by Anonymousreply 327September 10, 2019 2:22 PM

One thing I’m thankful for is that the new instalment of this shitshow has cured me of my OTT infatuation with him. He’s just like all the other HW wannabes, can’t really say I’m surprised.

by Anonymousreply 328September 10, 2019 2:25 PM

R327 yeah even if you believe they broke up and got back together (which some mags are selling) it’s funny how fast they split once they don’t even need photos

Don’t forget arriving to Venice and Capri separately and him spotted alone at the Venice hotel several times. Truly inseparable !!!

by Anonymousreply 329September 10, 2019 2:26 PM

R328 just curious what about this round cured you that last round didn’t? It’s really more of the same, just with less clothes

by Anonymousreply 330September 10, 2019 2:27 PM

r327 that's the thing, he's not even trying to make it look believable. He's not stupid, c'mon. He's like I gotta do this but Imma do the bare minimum.

by Anonymousreply 331September 10, 2019 2:28 PM

R330 idk really know to be honest. I just found the yacht pics absolutely repulsive (not regarding their appearance), no class at all. At least the NY and Paris pap pics were kind of cute.

by Anonymousreply 332September 10, 2019 2:30 PM

^^ I don’t*

by Anonymousreply 333September 10, 2019 2:30 PM

i'm interested to know what people here actually believe about T and A's relationship. are they actually hiding something? are they even still friends? or are they just friends? i can't wrap my head around this and even make an educated guess, on one hand armie's friends behavior is bizarre, on the other hand we have no evidance of them being in the same country for more than 6 months...

by Anonymousreply 334September 10, 2019 2:32 PM

i'm interested to know what people here actually believe about T and A's relationship. are they actually hiding something? are they even still friends? or are they just friends? i can't wrap my head around this and even make an educated guess, on one hand armie's friends behavior is bizarre, on the other hand we have no evidance of them being in the same country for more than 6 months...

by Anonymousreply 335September 10, 2019 2:32 PM

Of course they’re still friends. I just think they’ve agreed (or their teams agreed for them) that little to no public interaction is best. What’s the point of a fauxmance with Lily if they can’t stamp out those pesky gay rumors?

by Anonymousreply 336September 10, 2019 2:35 PM

R336 yeah I hear ya, I’m just holding tight that he had some good reason for this (whether it have been a requirement for Dune to degay his elio image or something else)

by Anonymousreply 337September 10, 2019 2:37 PM

r334 why is he hanging out with literally every guy friend but Armie and why is the whole fauxmance with Lily connected to the Hammers (Liz's involvement, Lily in Armie's move, Lily at their bday party? Armie's friends's behavior is weird af. The bodyguard's behavior too. Armie posting the first time in 6 months on insta and Timmy liking it just before the pics dropped, the same thing happened with their first twitter exchange in months just after the Martha bs dropped. Tell these are allllll coincidences. Every. single. one.

by Anonymousreply 338September 10, 2019 2:42 PM

R336 but that's the thing, even after the showmance started they were seen together...hell, the "he's my lover!" that came from tim himself was after the first new york pics came out

by Anonymousreply 339September 10, 2019 2:42 PM

*tell me

by Anonymousreply 340September 10, 2019 2:43 PM

I know people have been speculating about a divorce between Armie and Liz forever but this is the first time that things seem visibly off between them. Elizabeth is barely posting, her birthday post was so detached, she posted those pics from the birthday party but she wasn’t in any of them . The vid their friends posted when he was blowing out the cake was off, too. Not to mention the blind item from the PR party and just everything else. She hasn’t mentioned him on IG except for the birthday celebrations in forever. I don’t know if a divorce is coming in the immediate future but there is something off.

by Anonymousreply 341September 10, 2019 2:45 PM

R338 Well, for starters, he’s never sucked face with any of his other male friends onscreen. I agree, the sum of the parts is weird. Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 342September 10, 2019 2:45 PM

R338 i tend to agree with you, it can't be coincidences.

by Anonymousreply 343September 10, 2019 2:46 PM

I'm trying to recall ever seeing TImmy with a drink in his hand, people talk about him getting fucked up but he seems very cautious about his public image (and those were pap shots not staged)

by Anonymousreply 344September 10, 2019 2:47 PM

I speculate they are not as close, Timothee used to not miss an opportunity to go see Armie, people talking behind their backs be damned, and now he totally avoided going to his birthday party even when he had the perfect cover with his gf being there. But that makes me wonder about their relationship even more. Were they told to stay away? Then why is Armie using SM to talk about Timmy? Did something happen with them? I guess we will see when and if they reunite at London.

by Anonymousreply 345September 10, 2019 2:53 PM

how is armie using SM to talk about him?

by Anonymousreply 346September 10, 2019 2:55 PM

When he uploaded that story about he and Timmy being married.

by Anonymousreply 347September 10, 2019 2:56 PM

r341 I'm curios why he went to London a month early when for Rebecca he left only about a week in advance. And yeah she usually makes stuff up about huuuusband to make it look like it's all good between them but this time *crickets* Very strange.

by Anonymousreply 348September 10, 2019 2:57 PM

R345 Timmy has shown he can see people without it being all over the internet. When was the last time he was seen with Stephane? Or Pauline? He’s gone months without being seen with Will but obviously they were close as ever since they spent so much time together while he shot Dune. If he didnt post about Giulians gig, it would have seemed he went months and months without seeing him either. All this shows he keeps up with his friends offline very much, if he wants to see Armie then I’m sure he sees him without us knowing just how he sees all his other friends without it being broadcasted.

by Anonymousreply 349September 10, 2019 2:58 PM

R345 Then, if we follow your logic, the same thing could be true with LRD too, since they haven't been seen together for months before last week.

by Anonymousreply 350September 10, 2019 3:01 PM

R349 I mean yes I agree many of the times he sees his friends we know nothing about it, but with Armie it used to go both ways, boy would go to a charity event at Dallas just to catch him for a couple of hours, and he couldn't go to California to celebrate his birthday? Yeah as much as I want to believe they've seen each other, I actually think they've been busy with their own work to just hop on planes and reunite. We are here speculating about every single thing 24/7 but they actually have lives to live, I guess time will tell.

R350. That would mean I have to ignore all the information that makes them in fact a PR stunt and give them the benefit of the doubt because they are in fact in a relationship that doesn't need hiding yet choose to spend time together at times that coordinate promotional work and display OTT affection in front of the paps to catch some headlines.

by Anonymousreply 351September 10, 2019 3:09 PM

R350 true but unlike tim’s unfamous friend, she has a fan base and the two of them together will naturally attract more attention. The same could be said for Tim/armie but they manage to hang out - as in London - and not get spotted by fans, unlike tim and LRD who cant seem to get a bagel or coffee or work out at the gym without someone tweeted about it

And that pattern has been what has made this all so obvious. I could believe they go around unnoticed if all the spottings were rare and followed no pattern, but it is always the same, spottings leading up to pap pics rinse and repeat.

Also Lilys public life makes it easier to follow her and notice if they are in the same city, which has led to many instances of them traveling to and from same cities around the same time yet not traveling together at all, weird for a couple that is so inseparable.

Meanwhile their have been some social media clues that Tim and Armie hang out, like when Armies friends posts stories from the hotel bar that Tim is staying at (which happened last year in LA)

by Anonymousreply 352September 10, 2019 3:10 PM

IMO, Armie and Timmy make things worse with the secrecy surrounding their relationship. It just makes people even more suspicious that there is something more to all this or that they’re covering up an affair by using LRD, etc. The fact that they can’t or won’t publicly be seen together (and no, I don’t for a second believe they’re not close anymore - I think they’re as close as they ever were) just seems like a lot of unnecessary effort for two people who are just friends. Especially since Timmy has a girlfriend now, so what’s the problem?

by Anonymousreply 353September 10, 2019 3:12 PM

And honestly I’m not here to argue that he sees armie all the time, its likely he doesnt, we just have no idea. I’m just saying its possible.

And sure I guess its possible he sees lily all the time too but if you follow both of them and dont see any weirdness about the timing of them hanging out and being papped, well, then we probably are not going to see eye to eye about much.

by Anonymousreply 354September 10, 2019 3:13 PM

Obviously they’re still close if Armies lawyer friend followed Haider after the premiere. Or do you think an old Jewish man just randomly discovered his new favorite designer at the same time? Obviously Armie was probably showing him pics of Timmy’s suit or something. And Armie’s friends would not be following Charmie accounts, keeping up with the lilothee shenanigans if they weren’t close anymore because his friends would not care otherwise. But as far as them not hanging out publicly.....well, everyone will have their own theories about that.

by Anonymousreply 355September 10, 2019 3:17 PM

More pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356September 10, 2019 3:18 PM

Like people here have said up until February Armie and Timmy had no problem been seen together. It's not true they were hiding before that, guy even introduced Armie as his lover at the Governor Awards, and now it looks like they haven't, maybe they have, but if Armie has been told to stay away cause of an impending divorce I doubt he would be baiting people on SM, and the way his friends acts. I think the situation is messier than people think.

by Anonymousreply 357September 10, 2019 3:18 PM

And a matching ring situation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358September 10, 2019 3:19 PM

Lol the way she just keeps awkwardly touching him to create a sense of intimacy, as always she does most of hte work

by Anonymousreply 359September 10, 2019 3:20 PM

^His friends act,

by Anonymousreply 360September 10, 2019 3:21 PM

I'm a lot more interested in what will happen to Armie's marriage than in seeing Armie and Timmy hang out publicly. If it goes in the direction some of us are suspecting the main reason for the sudden sloppy revival of this fuckery will be obvious.

by Anonymousreply 361September 10, 2019 3:25 PM

Because HE CAN'T FAKE IT. And everyone knows that. She's such a nothing actress yet she's still much better than him at the pap thing, shows just how awkward he is irl.

by Anonymousreply 362September 10, 2019 3:25 PM

Because HE CAN'T FAKE IT. And everyone knows that. She's such a nothing actress yet she's still much better than him at the pap thing, shows just how awkward he is irl.

by Anonymousreply 363September 10, 2019 3:25 PM

A meeting? New project? Timmy, get back in business.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364September 10, 2019 3:27 PM

iugh that is for you in silence blog, pls don't bring that wacko here

by Anonymousreply 365September 10, 2019 3:29 PM

I've always been on the fence about A&T's relationship. It seems unbelievable in some ways that they could be together, but there's so much strange shit that's been going for over 2 years now I'm not sure what the logical explanation is for it. While the end of 2018/beginning of 2019 was kind of pushing me to believe it, more than six months with barely anything has made me doubt it again. I think they're still friends, but there's no proof they've even seen each other since February (Armie said they facetimed in March though).

I guess it was like this last year too but they've been done filming now and nothing. Of course it's possible that they meet and we would never know about it since they can go undetected pretty easily, but still. Long distance is hard, having to hide is hard, it just seems like a shitty situation to be in, especially at 23. I understand why people like the idea of them together but I feel like they get caught up in fantasy and forget reality. At this point him dating Will is more believable (not that I really think he is lol).

by Anonymousreply 366September 10, 2019 3:32 PM

So many pap pics lately.. how many are we going to get,? Lol. Yeah they’re really milking this lately. I agree with that person who said they’re turned off by those boat photos. The whole thing just has a bitter taste in my mouth. I’m still a fan of his and I hope dune turns out alright as well as his other films but hes kind of lost it in my eyes. That thing that made him stand out compared to his peers. Oh well.. And don’t even get me started on that ring. somebody here called it awhile ago, that we’d be getting matching jewelry. So blatantly obvious.

by Anonymousreply 367September 10, 2019 3:35 PM

Honestly I have to admit.. I always thought the Charmie thing was a bit unbelievable and I’ve always thought LRD and Tim were a fake showmance but I would be lying if I said that things weren’t weird regarding the Hammers situation. It does seem like they are trying to cover up anything that has to do with A and T and...what for? This whole circus is just so weird. Can’t wait till we can move on from this

by Anonymousreply 368September 10, 2019 3:38 PM

They already exchanged bracelets once before, so it's nothing new. All kindergarten stuff but whatever.

by Anonymousreply 369September 10, 2019 3:39 PM

R369 yeah I remember that but it’s funny how they’re doing it again is what I meant

by Anonymousreply 370September 10, 2019 3:40 PM

R367 see I always liked the lil Timmy Tim part of Timmy, so this is fun for me. I still want to milk him dry.

As for A and T relationship, there’s some contradictions. First, the last time they saw each other the wife was there. There was no other reason for her to be in London except to be the third wheel. I think something definitely happened in the past but now it’s over bc Armie confessed but Liz won’t let them alone together.

I also think what they had is over since March 2018. That’s when Armie started the wars with the fans. Since it was essentially cheating and Armie trying to appease Liz and her forgiving him, he is bitter and so is she. There relationship hasn’t been the same since they went to Crema together and tracksuitgate started.

The Armie Appreciation account is linked to Armie but has zero Timmy pics. Armie and his friends shading Timmy with the marriage thing then the PR rant. Armie fighting with Timmy fans, all the blinds dissing Timmy. I also notice some of the recent hate is from Armie fans.

So, I think they aren’t friends and whatever happened there’s bitterness from the Hammers side but they’re trying to play it off. Wouldn’t be surprized if they didn’t invite Timmy to the bday stuff. Armie said he missed Jack Reynor in London not Timmy.

There’s something rotten in Denmark.

by Anonymousreply 371September 10, 2019 3:45 PM

Again I still speculate Armie's and Timmy's relationship is not the bro platonic thing, they wouldn't behave the way they do if they were bffs. Elizabeth wouldn't be that desperate to involved herself in the Timmy/Lily Rose debacle. Anybody with a brain can see they still care about each other. I just don't think they have a fool proof plan right now to end together. I think is messy and they may not see eye to eye on what's going on. We'll see how they act in London.

by Anonymousreply 372September 10, 2019 3:51 PM

R371 yet armie was up at 4am in LA when which happened to be exact time Tim was getting ready for king premiere. And Armies friends are following/supporting both charmie and timmy instagram accounts. Weird behavior

by Anonymousreply 373September 10, 2019 3:53 PM

I don’t think thinking that Armie and Timmy are together and this a sloppy, poorly managed attempt to cover it up is any stranger than anything else that has been happening for the past year, tbh. As unbelievable as that may be to some, everything else is equally as unbelievable in this saga

by Anonymousreply 374September 10, 2019 4:03 PM

I don’t think thinking that Armie and Timmy are together and this a sloppy, poorly managed attempt to cover it up is any stranger than anything else that has been happening for the past year, tbh. As unbelievable as that may be to some, everything else is equally as unbelievable in this saga

by Anonymousreply 375September 10, 2019 4:03 PM

Supposing Armie and Timmy are indeed a thing... man, what an awful way to live with all these lies and bullshit around them. Better end it now cause any way you look at it they have no chance of having a normal relationship, now or ever.

by Anonymousreply 376September 10, 2019 4:06 PM

R376 Not true, people can find a way eventually, believe me.

by Anonymousreply 377September 10, 2019 4:09 PM

The rings. The skanky make out session with a boatful of people. Ass in the air. This is not the way adult relationships are. This is either marketed to a very young audience who doesn’t know how adult relationships look. Or they are both incredibly immature. I’m loving it cuz it such a dumpster fire either way!

by Anonymousreply 378September 10, 2019 4:48 PM

but the questions is: that very young audience will go to see Dune, maybe they'll see the king out of curiosity O whatever, but Dune isn't teen friendly, again I don't understand what's gaining T, honestly idk, even if it's only to show his "straightness" the only people who is buying that is like you said, very young people who doenst know real relationships work

by Anonymousreply 379September 10, 2019 5:01 PM

btw in her new daily mail article just 47 comments so far, LOL

by Anonymousreply 380September 10, 2019 5:02 PM

"This is either marketed to a very young audience who doesn’t know how adult relationships look"

Yeah, I believe this is correct which is funny af because that's Lily' fanbase, not Tim's. These girls won't be going to see his movies. And acting like a dickhead on a boat is putting off fans who are actually interested in his acting career. Which makes me think she's the one doing this for publicity (I mean, the paps are obviously hers, too) and he's in it some other reason.

by Anonymousreply 381September 10, 2019 5:03 PM

R381 yeah that is obvious. Also she has gotten more followers on IG since hte king premiere than she has from any other movie launch she;’s done. For a movie she is in for 5 minutes. It’s a no brained why she agreed to this.

by Anonymousreply 382September 10, 2019 5:05 PM

I expect she will be announced as part of the cast for a big movie soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 383September 10, 2019 5:13 PM

Yes. It’s just too perfect for her from a timing perspective not to be pr. Her bing US break will be 2020. It’ll work. Tim? Can’t figure it out. Maybe he really does care more about celebrity than quality. Aiming for more of a Brad Pitt / Tom Cruise type career.

by Anonymousreply 384September 10, 2019 5:14 PM

Ugh if you guys are right I’m not looking forward to seeing her face and bland acting everywhere...

by Anonymousreply 385September 10, 2019 5:16 PM

He should go to the Ellen show and jump on the coach like Tom C

by Anonymousreply 386September 10, 2019 5:17 PM

R384 People are still speculating about his secret relationship with Armie and you don’t understand what he’s supposed to get out of this?

by Anonymousreply 387September 10, 2019 5:22 PM

R386 he’s heading towards that. This boy damn near lost his mind with all this PR nonsense.

Oh I bet she’ll get more out of this for sure. It amazes me how she only has 5 minute screen time but yet if you saw all these pap pics and articles where she’s been mentioned, you’d think she had a big role in it or something. Lol

by Anonymousreply 388September 10, 2019 5:24 PM

I just hope he's not too hungover today

by Anonymousreply 389September 10, 2019 5:25 PM

We need survey monkey for Tim’s reason: 1. She’s using him and he actually likes her? 2. Sneaky Armie times? 3. He and his team don’t understand his brand appeal?

by Anonymousreply 390September 10, 2019 5:33 PM

So a little TIFF frenzy recap. Timmy showed up to the wrong party, drank and was touchy-feely with The Weeknd all night long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391September 10, 2019 5:41 PM

[QUOTE]LRD has her own pr people and I’m guessing they are much happier about this whole situation than Timothée’s is.

So why doesn't he and his team end it? Oh right, because you're just desperate for any angle where you can attack the woman and pretend the man is an innocent angel.

What I really don't get is why posters here are unable to like Timothee for who he actually is, rather than some made up image they have of him. And I'm not even talking about relationships. I'm talking about the personality traits you all try and to project on him, whilst ignoring those you don't like. Why not just find someone you can like for who they really are?

I am loving the Charmies who ask what he and LRD can possibly have in common, as if he and Armie are oh-so-similar.

by Anonymousreply 392September 10, 2019 5:49 PM

No paps no "matching rings".

by Anonymousreply 393September 10, 2019 5:52 PM

Life goes on, The Weeknd is his new Armie. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 394September 10, 2019 6:03 PM

R385 dont wory, you wont, she will get some minor roles paid by papa depp and thats it, maybe a reality show later

by Anonymousreply 395September 10, 2019 6:08 PM

I don't buy for a sec that the backlash isn't bothering Timmy. This guy's bending backwards to please the fans and basically everyone and now he doesn't care. Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 396September 10, 2019 6:19 PM

"as if he and Armie are oh-so-similar"

You kidding me? They are so compatible for 2 people with a 9 year age difference it's ridiculous. For starters, A is a protector and Tim looks for protection. The kid is severely anxious yet he visibly relaxes every time Armie is around.

by Anonymousreply 397September 10, 2019 6:20 PM

[392] Why is it hard to like him for who he really is? Because he now seems fake and vaguely sleazy as opposed to genuine. I would be happy for him having a girlfriend (or boyfriend) if it didn't look so artificial. I actually believed his relationship was real until a few days ago, but this continued PR stunt is making him more and more distasteful. Of course it was staged. There were four people on that tiny boat who all had to witness that OTT display. Also, who is this guy he's hanging out with that allegedly roofied women? Yikes. I'm out.

by Anonymousreply 398September 10, 2019 6:34 PM

Remember when people thought he was done with Abel and his sleazy crew of hangers on and that it was just a phase last year? Good times.

by Anonymousreply 399September 10, 2019 6:36 PM

R394 lol The Weeknd being touchy with him is nothing new. They were together a lot when they partied at Cannes in 2018 too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400September 10, 2019 6:39 PM

R399 LOL, I remember that. And that make out thing that supposedly happened in Cannes was around the same time right? I remember when this board thought that was bad..Who knew he’d resort to taking those gross, trashy pics with his wannabe actress “gf”. Oh My, have times changed

I do think it bothers him though.. like how can it not? Most of the comments on those articles (specifically the DM) were negative and downright brutal. It would hurt anyone to read that? But it’d look worse if he just sat there and moped lol

by Anonymousreply 401September 10, 2019 6:41 PM

The weekend is clearly someone he likes to party with and who cares. It’s not like they are together nonstop and clubbing every weekend. Of course he was going to go to that premiere and party.

by Anonymousreply 402September 10, 2019 6:41 PM

At this point the next step would be a trashy party with Timmy, LRD, Abel and Trumpster Frank all present. And paps of course.

by Anonymousreply 403September 10, 2019 6:42 PM

R403 ...And it would not surprise me if that’s what we get.

by Anonymousreply 404September 10, 2019 6:44 PM

I also feel like he's trying to shake the sweet mama's boy image off. Now he's all grown up y'all, tonguing his model gf on a yacht in Capri and hanging out with all these big bad rappers.

by Anonymousreply 405September 10, 2019 6:44 PM

I mean he literally went to see a Safdies movie, maybe he wants to work with them, but all people care is he attended an industry event. Also are people here getting offended cause we are not buying the stunt? Is it only fans straight up calling this a showmance? Lmaooo Didn't Brian flat out lied about this on his Instagram? Sorry not all of us want to believe this sooo badly.

by Anonymousreply 406September 10, 2019 6:44 PM

Lie*

by Anonymousreply 407September 10, 2019 6:47 PM

R405 I honestly doubt that. He's a dork and he knows it and embraces it. He had an obnoxious poser phase in his teenage years but I feel like that's long gone. Now he still has an assistant/minder with him at every party (and thank fuck for that) because he knows he needs to be careful and for a good reason. Partying with rappers is harmless as long as it's under control, which is very much seems to be. And sure, I'm not exactly thrilled with The Weeknd (another tryhard), but Cudi is a good guy.

by Anonymousreply 408September 10, 2019 6:56 PM

Lainey weighs in about last night at TIFF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409September 10, 2019 7:00 PM

btw the infamous rings dont match

by Anonymousreply 410September 10, 2019 7:01 PM

So many things happened in one week.

by Anonymousreply 411September 10, 2019 7:20 PM

Gotta give it to Timmy, he's a sly boy. His fandom stopped talking about the Capri cringe and it's all aww at those videos of Timmy being a dork last night and his bromance with the Weeknd. I'm telling you, after LFF everyone will be back to eating out of the palm of his hand again.

by Anonymousreply 412September 10, 2019 7:25 PM

Am I the only one thinking Abel looks sick ?

by Anonymousreply 413September 10, 2019 7:26 PM

If partying with The Weeknd is nowadays supposed to be some sort of damage control for face sucking photo ops with LRD then we’ve truly entered a new dimension. Both are gross af as far as I’m concerned.

by Anonymousreply 414September 10, 2019 7:30 PM

r414 many of his stans on insta and twitter love the friendship with the Weeknd tho.

by Anonymousreply 415September 10, 2019 7:33 PM

Of course they do. The 12 year old Twitter stans would love any friendship he had no matter how sleazy the person is. Well, actually, I take that back. There’s one friendship they really hate.

by Anonymousreply 416September 10, 2019 7:36 PM

[406] About half the comments on DM were from people who thought the boat pics were staged (and gross) so it is not only his fans who sense the fakeness. There were over 500 comments on DM.

by Anonymousreply 417September 10, 2019 7:38 PM

[406] About half the comments on DM were from people who thought the boat pics were staged (and gross) so it is not only his fans who sense the fakeness. There were over 500 comments on DM.

by Anonymousreply 418September 10, 2019 7:41 PM

[405] Was I the only one who liked that he seemed like a mama's boy? I thought it was cute.

by Anonymousreply 419September 10, 2019 7:56 PM

Nah, you aren't r419. I was watching some interviews from Sundance and Berlinale and that's probably my favorite Timmy ever. There's just something about him there, the way he look and just the general vibe, like unspoiled and otherworldly? idk

by Anonymousreply 420September 10, 2019 8:05 PM

lookS

by Anonymousreply 421September 10, 2019 8:06 PM

R420 that timmy has always liked the "big bad rappers". he just haven't meet them yet. and we knew very little about that tim. now he is just friends with some very famous musicians. u guys are making a big deal about this.

by Anonymousreply 422September 10, 2019 8:13 PM

R422 that was for R405

by Anonymousreply 423September 10, 2019 8:16 PM

R419 no absolutely not. I think that’s what attracted a good portion of his fans IMO. I didn’t mind that about him either.

Yeah, on this recent DM article, people are still poking fun at him. He’s definitely calculating for sure.. when I saw he had posted three stories i figured it might be for damage control, lol.

by Anonymousreply 424September 10, 2019 8:17 PM

^^But whatever, glad he had fun with The Weeknd I guess

by Anonymousreply 425September 10, 2019 8:18 PM

Brian started following an Urdle The Turtle account on IG.

by Anonymousreply 426September 10, 2019 8:19 PM

timothée goes to a party related to movie industry and shock some dumb people that didn't know he is still a 23 year old guy. and whats so bad about abel? i only remember he exists when he breaks up with his gfs lolll

by Anonymousreply 427September 10, 2019 8:28 PM

R427 well just read the other comments on here, people think he’s sleazy. Apparently he has a sleazy friend as well.. I honestly don’t know him or pay attention to him all that much so whatever. The only thing I know about him was his relationship with Bella. Though I’m not a fan of his music

by Anonymousreply 428September 10, 2019 8:31 PM

R427 He doesn't match the image the fangirls have made up in their heads of Timothee. I know how absolutely stupid that sounds given Timothee's past, but seriously these people convince themselves that that wasn't the true him, and only they can see the real Timothee, etc.

by Anonymousreply 429September 10, 2019 8:32 PM

Abel was homeless for a while. He dotes on his friends, I'm sure that's how he and Timmy bonded, Timothee loves when people dote on him. And The Reza guy wasn't there anyway. Don't forget Timmy With Kid Cudi but also Kanye West at the begnning of the year. He grew up loving hip hop and this people have some street smart on them you normally don't get with celebs. Again Timothee has a rich internal life, he loves hip hop, theater, recites musicals for his friends, hangs with old ladies at Crema. He for sure is not one dimensional.

by Anonymousreply 430September 10, 2019 8:38 PM

[QUOTE]recites musicals for his friends

Wait, what? So he makes them sit there whilst he performs his own version of Les Mis? What?

by Anonymousreply 431September 10, 2019 8:42 PM

R430 thank you for some sanity. People love to put timmy in a box but he’s a lot of different things and has interests that often compete with one another, its what makes him interesting.

by Anonymousreply 432September 10, 2019 8:57 PM

So much has changed since Fall 2017. Go on YouTube and compare Timmy's red carpet, Q& As, etc. appearances back then with the ones in Fall 2018, and in particular, the VFF red carpet in 2019. It was a completely different atmosphere in those earlier days where there were no screaming Beatlesque tweens. He has been playing his fans from the beginning which has led to the pandemonium swirling around him today.

Fame corrupts, absolute fame corrupts absolutely.

by Anonymousreply 433September 10, 2019 8:58 PM

R431 According to Alex Roe he went through all the musical numbers of Guys and Dolls while they were living together during HSN shoot. Anyway he is already leaving Toronto.

by Anonymousreply 434September 10, 2019 9:04 PM

R434 Christ, he's the guy with the guitar at a party strumming Wonderwall, but just even more tedious.

by Anonymousreply 435September 10, 2019 9:11 PM

timmy being so active on social media when the whole internet has been bullying him (obviously he doesn't know about the repercussion).. lmao.

by Anonymousreply 436September 10, 2019 9:12 PM

3 insta story updates within a few minutes? Damn who are you and what have you done to the real Timmy

by Anonymousreply 437September 10, 2019 9:13 PM

He also followed some people who were at the movie screening and party last night. A lot of activity, nothing suspect.

by Anonymousreply 438September 10, 2019 9:37 PM

r438 yeah I saw that he followed emrata, I noticed he zoomed in on her husband in his insta story but why was he there?

by Anonymousreply 439September 10, 2019 9:40 PM

According to IMDB he is a producer of Uncut Gems

by Anonymousreply 440September 10, 2019 9:43 PM

Contnue here since this went subscriber only

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441September 10, 2019 9:56 PM

Where did everyone go?

by Anonymousreply 442September 12, 2019 10:34 PM

I wont link the thread cause it keeps getting brigaded, just poke around the TC threads and you’ll find a link.

by Anonymousreply 443September 12, 2019 10:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!