Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tatum O'Neal is Mad at Quentin Tarantino for Not giving her a Job

Tatum O'neal

@Tatum_Oneal Everything you need to know about the growing Quentin Tarantino controversy #metoo after 9/11 I struggled with self harm & selfworth. Said he would hire me. Relented 2 his foot fetish & creepiness reciting dialogue from my 🎥’s #dirty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 21, 2019 11:39 PM

She's not really an actress. Just kiddie stunt casting in a couple early-70s movies, then she was unable to graduate to grown-up films. Got married, got pregnant, got high, got divorced, got high.

by Anonymousreply 1September 6, 2019 2:58 PM

So, Tatum is blaming 9/11 for her self harm & selfworth problems?!

by Anonymousreply 2September 6, 2019 3:00 PM

I'm surprised she didn't blame her father for 9/11 or for Quentin not giving her a job.

by Anonymousreply 3September 6, 2019 3:12 PM

WTF with all the Tatum O'Neal threads?

by Anonymousreply 4September 6, 2019 3:23 PM

OP? Enough.

by Anonymousreply 5September 6, 2019 3:26 PM

In my eyes, she will always be that precious precocious little 10 year old charmer ..............

cough .... cough .... gag ...... V O M i T !!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 6, 2019 3:29 PM

Tatum attending the New York premiere of Quentin Tarantino's "Kill Bill Vol. 1"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 6, 2019 3:35 PM

Newsflash to the O'Neals: no one cares. WHO?

by Anonymousreply 8September 6, 2019 3:35 PM

R8 Me!

by Anonymousreply 9September 6, 2019 3:36 PM
by Anonymousreply 10September 7, 2019 3:49 PM

Why self-harm when people would gladly line-up to slap her?

by Anonymousreply 11September 7, 2019 6:54 PM

Tatum O'Neal's official job is a professional victim.

by Anonymousreply 12September 7, 2019 7:08 PM

Isn’t she a lesbian now? She deserves our support!

by Anonymousreply 13September 7, 2019 7:18 PM

What does Ryan think of this?

by Anonymousreply 14September 9, 2019 4:01 PM

What is your problem, man? You ara talking to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 15September 9, 2019 4:12 PM

What is your problem, man? You ara talking to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 16September 9, 2019 4:12 PM
by Anonymousreply 17September 11, 2019 6:52 PM

Tatum is mad that Quentin Tarantino's last movie is a success. Is she still pissed off for not giving her a job back in 2002?!

Tatum O'neal @emilymcenroe Yup it’s true I know Quentin real well ~ he doesn’t get us #femaleempowerment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 13, 2019 3:04 PM

Mary posts over and over never saying anything. What a moron.

by Anonymousreply 19September 13, 2019 3:07 PM

Who's the guy in the car with her?

by Anonymousreply 20September 13, 2019 3:09 PM

R20 Her boyfriend or her manager.

by Anonymousreply 21September 13, 2019 3:10 PM

If she was really suicidal, she'd have fucking done it long ago and put herself (and us not to mention her poor father) out of her (and our) misery. She just talks about it and half asses it for attention. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 22September 13, 2019 3:14 PM

Ryan must be struggling with the colostomy bag. What a tough break for him.

by Anonymousreply 23September 13, 2019 3:16 PM

R22 Very True.

by Anonymousreply 24September 13, 2019 3:18 PM

She just enjoys being a victim for attention seeking purpose. All the people in her life are bad and victimized her and It was never her fault?!

by Anonymousreply 25September 13, 2019 3:20 PM

Why the Tatum hate all of a sudden?

by Anonymousreply 26September 13, 2019 3:27 PM

I have trouble getting what she's saying. Such a poor writer.

by Anonymousreply 27September 13, 2019 3:29 PM

R22 When Ryan was asked about Tatum's claims that she attempted suicide when she was young (13 YO), Ryan said he knew about one attempt but he thought it was fake. It may sound harsh but I believe him. He knew his daughter very well. By Tatum's own admission she was a liar, unreliable and used to make up fake stories and lies to seek attention when she was young. She even admits she made up lies about Cher's boyfriend at the time and cher believed her for awhile.

Anjelica Huston said that 12 YO Tatum was like a cunning adult.

by Anonymousreply 28September 13, 2019 3:33 PM

It's so obvious that Tatum wishes her father would have fucked her but he had better taste. Is she friends with daddy fucker Mackenzie Phillips at all?

by Anonymousreply 29September 13, 2019 3:39 PM

R29 I also believe so.

Regarding Mackenzie, Tatum mentioned that did drugs with her in the 1980s.

by Anonymousreply 30September 13, 2019 3:43 PM

R30 here, "Regarding Mackenzie, Tatum mentioned that she did drugs with her in the 1980s."

by Anonymousreply 31September 13, 2019 3:44 PM

Online comments about Tatum's failed career:

"Tatum was cast to be the lead in a movie called "Split Image" in which I was cast as an extra. She spent nights smoking pot at the Sig Ep fraternity house and was unprepared for filming the next day. She was fired and Karen Allen replaced her."

"Tatum was a guest on Hell's Kitchen this season and she was a vicious shrew, spewing insufferable comments in order to gain attention. It all fits her personality and loathsomeness."

"Tatum dropped off the radar a long, long time ago. She's one of those child stars who burned out very quickly, not surprising considering her lack of talent and drug addiction. I'd say for a lot of people she IS an obscure figure, somebody who had brief fame, who sometimes makes news for drug arrests and outlandish behavior"

"Tatum was ideally cast as the outwardly obnoxious but inwardly wounded tomboy in Paper Moon. It was disappointing to learn that Bogdanovich and Tatum's douchebag dad had to drag the performance out of her, bribing her and giving her line readings for every single bit of dialogue as if she were a recalcitrant parrot. She was a cute kid who got lucky-- her subsequent lackluster career is proof of that."

by Anonymousreply 32September 15, 2019 3:08 AM

I know you guys but doing disgusting, repulsive Quentin's foot sex thing and then he reneges on the job?

This girl, it's laughable now she's such a constant, endless victim. They can smell it on her and go for it.

by Anonymousreply 33September 15, 2019 3:15 AM

She's so beautiful and hauntingly gifted. If she had only her voice - she could break your heart.

by Anonymousreply 34September 15, 2019 3:17 AM

Joanna Moore was so beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 35September 15, 2019 3:19 AM

R35 Too bad, she was nuts.

by Anonymousreply 36September 15, 2019 3:22 AM

Um.. about her "poor dad" and all, Tatum didn't become a lying, desperate, almost feral 12 year old "adult" all by herself.

She had two parents for the previous 12 years. Evidently they were shit.

by Anonymousreply 37September 15, 2019 3:29 AM

R33 But Tatum was almost 40 years old (in 2002) when she supposedly did what Quentin wanted. She willingly did this in order to get a job, (like many actresses do). It's not like he forced her or she was a naive teenage or something.

by Anonymousreply 38September 15, 2019 3:29 AM

When Ryan killed Farrah, I lost all respect for him. He sexually abused Tatum and made her have threeways with Mick Jagger and Bonnie Bedelia. He's not a nice boy.

by Anonymousreply 39September 15, 2019 3:33 AM

Jesus, you're a tool, R38.

It's repulsive and no decent person would hold a job over someone's head to coerce them do it. It's not like he can't afford a hooker to take care of his foot fetish needs and deal with actresses as actresses. And not only did he coerce the footsex, then the kinky, ugly motherfucker reneged on the job. Fuck Tarantino, he's an asshole.

He has a foot fetish because he has a face like a foot.

by Anonymousreply 40September 15, 2019 3:36 AM

R40 My point is , He didn't force Tatum or put a gun to her head to do these "disgusting" things . She willingly did that shit to get a job. Period.

by Anonymousreply 41September 15, 2019 3:38 AM

She also slept with Jean Claude Van Damme (Ewww) in the 1990s to get a job in one of his movies but he dumped her afterwards.

Tatum dodged a bullet on that one.

by Anonymousreply 42September 15, 2019 3:45 AM

Which means exactly what to you R41? It's okay if he didn't use a gun? It's okay because she was a drug addict and needed the job? It's okay because she's not a particularly gifted actress so why not make her do footsex?

I don't actually see what sort of point you're attempting to make here. Do you have one?

Is it acceptable for directors and producers to get actors and actresses to fulfill their sexual kinks using the jobs they control? Is that cool? No problemo? As long as the director or producer in question isn't armed and it's coerced kinky footsex instead of forced at gunpoint kinky footsex then it's all good and, of course, partly the victim's fault, is that your fucking point?

Yes, that is your point and you are a putrescent pile of fuckwitted dirt. How can dirt be fuckwitted you ask? Because you found a way! Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 43September 15, 2019 3:50 AM

"WTF with all the Tatum O'Neal threads?"

Bitter jealousy from a local loon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 15, 2019 4:01 AM

R43 Lay off the booze Tatum, and stop sleeping with directors because no one will hire you, honey.

by Anonymousreply 45September 15, 2019 4:07 AM

R39 what? Bonnie Bedelia?

by Anonymousreply 46September 15, 2019 4:08 AM

R39 what? Bonnie Bedelia?

by Anonymousreply 47September 15, 2019 4:08 AM

Apparently she gave him a job.

by Anonymousreply 48September 15, 2019 4:09 AM

Tatum O'Neal is so desperate, she's begging for a Job on Twitter "I am too talented not to be working"!

Tatum O'neal @Tatum_Oneal

@unitedtalent hi I need an agent . I’m too talented not to be working . Want to play an FBI agent so bad .

@WM_ent I’m a really gifted actress and you should consider repping me . Please DM me if you are interested .

@XCELTALENT super talented actor looking for agent . #tatum oneal please DM ME

·@blocnyc looking for a a talent agent I’m a big talent and need an agent . Tatum oneal

@Sainou looking for a an great talent agency . I am too talented not to be working . Thanks

@Go2TalentAgency looking for a talented talent agent . I’m super talented . Want to meet ? Tatum

· @MSAAgency looking for a great agent . And I need one anyone want to meet . I am very talented .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49September 15, 2019 4:10 AM

Tatum begging to be a guest host on The Talk and The View.

Tatum O'neal

@TheTalkCBS i think I would be a great guest host !

@TheView I would love to be a guest ghost ! Have a think about that please !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 15, 2019 4:12 AM

Tatum having a meltdown over Schitt's Creek:

Tatum O'neal@chanelleberlin and @danjlevy

Hey I guess I’m not famous enough ! The most hilarious show ever written ! I also suck at auditioning hence 0 work in my business academy awards dont count just how good your last audition was fuck this business! I’m not bitter I’m writing my own show !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51September 15, 2019 4:12 AM

She needs to find another line of work. Poor thing. This is just so humiliating.

by Anonymousreply 52September 15, 2019 4:16 AM

Maybe she could write a book?

by Anonymousreply 53September 15, 2019 4:20 AM

R43 I'm not the one you're shrieking at but it's hardly unheard of for a woman (or man) to exchange sex for a job. Is it really a crime if an actress willingly bends over for an acting gig?

I used to work for an elderly female agent. An actress desperate for representation came by and paid her a visit. The actress suddenly disrobed and got down on her knees in front of the agent and tried to eat her out.

The agent called security and had the crazy bitch removed from the building.

by Anonymousreply 54September 15, 2019 4:27 AM

Of course, Tatum probably accosted poor, innocent Quentin Tarantino and had footsex with him (for him? I don't know) and he didn't give her the acting job because he didn't like her feet.

Nothing wrong there!

by Anonymousreply 55September 15, 2019 4:30 AM

Point is, R55, it was transactional for her. She knew what she was doing and she was willing to do it. Nobody had a gun to her head or was otherwise forcing her. She's used to manipulating people (men and women) to get what she wants. Christ, she actually licked Rosie's cunt because she thought she could get a reality show out of it. What does that tell you?

by Anonymousreply 56September 15, 2019 4:34 AM

R54 R56 Totally Agree.

by Anonymousreply 57September 15, 2019 4:38 AM

R56 Also, she deliberately "Reconciled" with her abusive monster dad, (immediately after Farrah death) to get a reality show out of it. By her own admission, It was her idea, to have a conversation with her estranged dad infront of TV camera (how convenient!) and persuaded her father to produce and do the show with her.

by Anonymousreply 58September 15, 2019 4:45 AM

It tells me she's fucked up, that's what it tells me. That's not what I'm asking you about and I've asked you several times.All I get is "But SHE blah blah blah" I don't give a fuck what she did. She's a drugged up actress, desperate for work. He's a mega-successful director who's promising her the job she needs. Is she fucked up? Yep.

It doesn't give Tarantino a fucking pass for his scumbag, exploitative, coercive, kinky-foot-sex-for-work professional behavior. I don't get why you lay all of the responsibility on the one in the position of no power and lay no responsibility on the person in the position of power who is actually setting the parameters of this "transaction" as you term it.

Your entire argument seems to be that as long as he didn't pull a gun on her, it's cool. Also, because there was no gun it's all her fault and it was more of a sex party she wanted than a disgusting, degrading, coerced sex act she did to get a job from a depraved and vile individual.

It's fucking weird. You're fucking weird. You don't make people service you sexually to get a job or make a living, you just don't.

by Anonymousreply 59September 15, 2019 4:49 AM

Also, I don't see you making this argument about Bryan Singer's and Jeffrey Epstein's victims.

Did he pull a gun on them?

by Anonymousreply 60September 15, 2019 4:51 AM

R59 You're accepting as gospel the words of a proven and notorious liar.

Is Quentin a douche? Yes. Does that mean he actually did what Tatum says? No.

Has he ever responded to her allegations? Or is this all from her latest Twitter bender in between sending desperate tweets to every agent and producer in the business?

by Anonymousreply 61September 15, 2019 4:52 AM

What's weird about r18's pic. Is that the baby looks outta the 50's, the woman is full-on 60's while Ryan looks straight up 80's prep . WTF?!

by Anonymousreply 62September 15, 2019 4:57 AM

Nah, r61, I ended this in R59 and R60.

You're a fucking weirdo. Go blame Cosby's and Wacko Jacko's and Weinstein's and Singer's and Epstein's victims because they didn't have a gun pulled on them. I'm sure it will be a convincing case. Freak.

by Anonymousreply 63September 15, 2019 4:58 AM

80's prep had some 60's throwback to it.

I was so thrilled when bell bottoms died, I look so much better in straight leg.

by Anonymousreply 64September 15, 2019 4:59 AM

R63 is the incest survivor who rampages all over a gay men's message board to call all men rapists. BLOCKED!

by Anonymousreply 65September 15, 2019 5:00 AM

A perfect example of R63's "contribution" to DL (you know, in between calling every man a rapist):

[quote]How about you suck my dick and my dog's dick you sanctimonious cunt?

by Anonymousreply 66September 15, 2019 5:01 AM

No, R65, I'm not that weirdo Michfest hag. But since you seem to be Pooshoes or a reasonable facsimile, it's cool that you blocked me. I'm sure one of your alters will read this and respond because, you.

by Anonymousreply 67September 15, 2019 5:04 AM

R61 Notice how Tatum wanted to jump on the #MeToo bandwagon to seek attention/publicity but nobody cared about her new sob victim story. She has been doing this for 20 years and nobody is interested in what Tatum has to say anymore.

She failed as an adult actress and made a pseudo career out of being a professional eternal victim.

by Anonymousreply 68September 15, 2019 5:04 AM

R62 LMAO

by Anonymousreply 69September 15, 2019 5:06 AM

Tatum attacking Wendy Williams after her trainwreck of an interview about a year ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 15, 2019 5:07 AM

The interview:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 15, 2019 5:07 AM

R70 R71 Even though Tatum was/is the one who repeated these stories everywhere for years, She's now denying and calling Wendy crazy for asking her about it?!!

Tatum is a crazy Liar.

by Anonymousreply 72September 15, 2019 5:11 AM

She started as a real victim of her rotten, neglectful, abusive, drug addicted, should-have-been-charged parents.

Then she became a successful child star for a few years.

Then she married McEnroe and started pumping out kids.

Then she became a serious drug addict. Maybe she was a drug addict the whole time, I don't know but it got a lot worse.

It's been non-stop victimhood and scandal and bad publicity and weird shit with her dad (not all of it his doing but some of it sure was) ever since. I am aware of this.

It's just no excuse for Quentin Tarantino acting like a fucking scumbag pig when he could hire a dozen hookers to get his rocks off and leave the desperate fucking actresses to find work or not find work, not try to get work giving him footsex. It's gross and it's unacceptable in any decent human being. Say whatever you want about her - he does not get a pass. No.

by Anonymousreply 73September 15, 2019 5:14 AM

Tatum O'Neal apologizes to Wendy Williams after trashing her on radio interview and calling her crazy for asking her about some of the things and lies Tatum herself said and repeated in her book and other interview for years.

Tatum O'neal âś” @Tatum_Oneal Not happy about my words here . Should not have said them period . My bad

Tatum O'neal ✔ @Tatum_Oneal I don’t believe this at all. It was meant as a joke . But I should not have said it . I feel bad . I am all about empowering woman

Tatum O'neal âś” @Tatum_Oneal I sent a note to @WendyWilliams today. Before I I was aware that my off the cuff remarks were caught on air on a radio show I did yesterday. I am a Womans woman and I think now is the time for woman to be there for one another . Not tear each other down.

by Anonymousreply 74September 15, 2019 5:14 AM

One tweet, say sorry and stop, Tater.

by Anonymousreply 75September 15, 2019 5:17 AM

Wendy Williams is a moron and a drug addict. A mean tacky bitch too. Tatum was trying to keep her father out of prison. The things he made her do with the scat and the Farrah colonics and the brother and sister sex parties and the two years he sold her to Bonnie Bedelia and then that travesty where he had her working in a brothel in Burma. I can't. She had sex with him again 2 years ago out of loneliness and pity and first thing he does is criticize her breasts. He's a pig. Wendy came at the questions in her typical insensitive tooth sucking insensitive manner, making it hard for Tatum to tell her story honestly.

Quentin Tarantino "auditions" a lot of actresses. Or he used to before Harvey was arrested. Tarantino is one of the bad guys. Ask Tatum about the times that she, Margaret Cho and Kathy Griffin were all made to leg wrestle for a potential part. All I can say about that is congratulations Jennifer Jason Leigh! I hope it was worth it.

God Bless Tatum. Her life was worse than Francis Farmers, but her father left her holding the colostomy bag.

by Anonymousreply 76September 15, 2019 5:24 AM

R75 I can't

by Anonymousreply 77September 15, 2019 7:57 AM

Online comments about Tatum's tweet"

"This so weird. Years ago I read a biography on Tarantino and his entire and I mean ENTIRE childhood was based on Tatum O'Neal and how she was his boyhood crush. To the point where his mother was worried about him and his lockers were filled with pictures of her and not real girlfriends at school. Same with his bedroom. His school lockers was basically a shrine with her photos and cut outs and pictures. He was absolutely obsessed with Tatum O Neal when he was growing up."

"And yet, this crack whore went ankle deep into his dentures for a bit part"

"Tatum practiced self-harm after 9/11? Talk about “creepy” though."

"How was she directly affected by 9/11? Did she have a loved one that was a victim? "

"she might be right but it really doesnt come across as a good thing if you add "he didn't give me a job"

"Well, that's Hollywood playerism and it's gross.But it's not rape or sexual assault."

"Is Tatum mad because she didn't get hired?"

by Anonymousreply 78September 15, 2019 12:04 PM

R72 Exactly.

Wendy was ill-prepared (as is often the case) but Tatum was still suddenly denying shit she's talked (bragged?) about for decades.

Tatum is one of those people you couldn't possibly be friends with because what she tells you today she'll deny she ever said tomorrow and you have no idea where you are with her because she'll constantly be taking offense at you being "wrong" about her.

I love how Tatum denied she partied with Cher as a kid while Wendy had a massive photo of Tatum partying with Cher as a kid on the screen behind her.

by Anonymousreply 79September 15, 2019 2:03 PM

R79 Tatum is Totally Unreliable person. It's funny that people take her stories as gospel, She can play the vulnerable victim well, and it's also politically correct to support her. However, if someone really pays attention to what she's saying and to her contradictory stories and actions through the years, It's very easy to find out that she's an attention seeking Liar.

Regarding Cher, Does Tatum deny partying with Cher?!!!!!! Really? She's still bragging about it on Instagram and Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 80September 15, 2019 2:18 PM

R80 Watch the interview with Wendy I posted above. Wendy starts to talk about it (starfucker that she is) as the photo of Tatum partying with Cher as a kid appears on the screen behind them. Tatum responds by denying it and claiming she just lived with Cher.

Another weird moment is when Tatum implies Wendy had a #MeToo moment which Wendy quickly and repeatedly denies.

by Anonymousreply 81September 15, 2019 2:33 PM

One simple example of Tatum's attention seeking tactic, she would post a picture of herself and her father on Instagram (which she's doing a lot) often provoking her followers to trash her dad, for instance she would say "I don't like i was wearing fur in this photo, but I was only 12"...People will start talking negative about Ryan, then she will jump in and say "Guys ,It's just a photo, don't trip"!

She's always doing this lately , deliberately provoking people to trash her father by her captions and comments but then acts like she doesn't like people trashing her father and doesn't understand why they are doing this.

by Anonymousreply 82September 15, 2019 2:37 PM

R81 Nothing surprise me with Tatum. I believe she's Not honest and lying most of the time, that she really lost track on what she said before. Her stories are inconsistent and all over the place. It's a wonder No one called her out on her BS yet.

by Anonymousreply 83September 15, 2019 2:42 PM

STOP FEEDING THE O'NEAL REDUNDANT THREAD TROLL!!!!

IT'S A MENTAL ILLNESS. YOU'RE POLLUTING DATALOUNGE..

by Anonymousreply 84September 15, 2019 2:46 PM

Poor Tatum, she can't understand how can people ignore her irrelevant no talent ass. What an entitled spoiled brat!

Tatum O'Neal : I was shocked Bruce Willis was so rude to me

And the most disappointing?

Off the top of my head, I'd say Bruce Willis. He was so rude to me I was shocked. Usually people are respectful to me just because I've been around so long, but he wasn't. He seemed to be very taken with himself and his own celebrity. He was such an ass I couldn't believe it. He thinks he's special. He's not a cool guy.

by Anonymousreply 85September 15, 2019 2:46 PM

[quote]Usually people are respectful to me just because I've been around so long, but he wasn't. He seemed to be very taken with himself and his own celebrity. He was such an ass I couldn't believe it. He thinks he's special. He's not a cool guy.

Slags Willis off for being taken with his own celebrity, but she felt he should be respectful to her because she's been around so long? What a nutter.

by Anonymousreply 86September 15, 2019 2:51 PM

I wonder if Tatum got hooked on the meds from the back surgery she had earlier this year and is still on them which is why she's been even more erratic on Twitter lately. Of course she posted a photo of herself all hooked up to tubes on the hospital bed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 15, 2019 3:03 PM

MORE MORE MORE OP!!!!

I want to hear how Tatum is still mad at Bill Castle and Francois Truffaut for not giving her that special role!

by Anonymousreply 88September 15, 2019 4:53 PM

If you don't like these pointlessly bitchy threads about the O'Neal dynasty there are other pointlessly bitchy threads you can read on this site.

I personally hope they keep going on forever. Not sure why. Maybe I fell on my head when I was a baby.

by Anonymousreply 89September 15, 2019 7:29 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90September 16, 2019 12:00 AM

Tatum is always throwing her relationship with her dad in the media for publicity.

She even writes messages for her father on her social media without linking her message to Ryan's twitter or Instagram page, She once linked one message to RyanO'Nealauto?!! It was a link to automobile company Not her father!

by Anonymousreply 91September 16, 2019 12:05 AM

Colostomy? For what?

by Anonymousreply 92September 16, 2019 12:55 AM

R92 Never mind. There are 2 posters (who are mad at my multiple Ryan/Tatum O'Neal threads) and just keep trashing Ryan and associate him with a "colostomy bag".

Ryan has multiple health issues but his colon is fine. I put these posters on ignore BTW.

by Anonymousreply 93September 16, 2019 1:05 AM

The colostomy bag has to have affected his self image. He’s brave to do public appearances.

by Anonymousreply 94September 16, 2019 11:39 AM

Tatum O'Neal is whining why No body hire her in Hollywood:

tatum__oneal

Two generations of addiction and a lot of marginalization! Because of that / addiction /not talent. So mama for you, I’m gonna break that glass ceiling only reserved for men who fail upwards, while us women get kicked so easily to the curb and brutally in this town without even second thought -

A career that I was born into! A little open soul creature, of light and laughter , me . With No idea how to protect myself.I look forward to showing you that I will never give up. I miss you mama we’re getting close to November which is when you were born, and I was born, and when you died in my arms of lung cancer. 1997 .

I will meet you in heaven and I know you will be waiting for me with a laugh and a cigarette and some coffee, telling me how proud u are of me. I will meet you in heaven The old fashioned way !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95September 18, 2019 9:58 AM

Some online comments about Tatum cocaine relapse in 2012:

"She's a fucking adult. Anything after probably thirty, is not his fault."

"She is almost 50. Time to stop blaming daddy. GOd, she is so sick in the head"

"It's time almost 50 year old Tatum take some responsibility for her actions instead if blaming others."

"She can't get over that her father brought a beautiful woman into the home and essentially put her in competition with Farrah for her father's affection and over beauty which made her very insecure. If she still hasn't figured out basic elements of heterosexual male behavior then she is hopeless. Acknowledge it and move on."

"I'm sorry, but the expiration date on Tatum O'Neal blaming her father for her problems has long since passed. She needs to get her fucking shit together, stupid crack head."

"Okay. NOW it's time for Tatum to clean herself up and get a fucking JOB. If she can't establish a casual relationship with Ryan, forget him and get on with her life. Or she'll end up like Whitney."

by Anonymousreply 96September 18, 2019 12:51 PM

"she blames her father for her career failure, when he hasn't been a part of her life for years? yup -DE-Nile"

"she needs to move in and stop blaming her family for her continued drug problem!!!!"

"She needs to appreciate what she has. Her timing of going back to her father, after Farrah died, is questionable. It makes it look like oh, my competition is gone, now I'll go back. Very complex and sort of sick.... Her children are safe and alive. She should talk to a mother who has lost a child and see if they are dwelling on a bad childhood or bad relationship with a parent, and she might be able to appreciate what she has. I think this woman has many, many problems, addiction being just one. Very sad."

"I loved 'Paper Moon' and I thought Tatum would go on to be a major player and star in Hollywood, she had the opportunities and blew them. Ryan's failings with her are mirrored by Tatum's own failings with her own children... Ryan lives with Leukemia and it's time Tatum moves on with her life."

by Anonymousreply 97September 18, 2019 12:51 PM

R79 Online comments about Tatum interview with Wendy Williams:

"Wendy basically said the same thing about Tatum the next day on air and said Tatum told her afterwards that she was sorry for giving a bad interview and asked could she come back again. "

"Wendy Said Tatum had a heads up of what questions she was going to ask beforehand and when she got there she didn't want to answer them. I believe Wendy."

"Tatum was open to everything until she arrived late and acted brand new during the actual interview. I was sitting there wondering why her nasty ass dad wasn’t brought up more and Tatum was really sitting there talking like she was a normal girl. She couldn’t explain why she was living with Cher as a kid. It was such an awkward interview."

"I saw the Tatum interview and Tatum kept yapping like she was taking control before Wendy could ask her questions"

"Tatum was briefed then showed up late and missed her second briefing. She then tried to pretend like nothing happened. She was supposed to talk about the controversial shit but back peddled on the couch. Wendy explained this on her show."

"Tatum is delusional. She DID bring up the movie and showed a pic of it. Tatum agreed to discuss these topics then is pretending she never agreed to. Also she wrote about these issues in her book then is denying them."

"Tatum states she had nooo idea how Wendy straight talks because she hasn't seen enough of the "Wendy Show" yet in the very next breath she goes on to state Wendy isn't the same since her fainting spell and she's very different to the point Tatum was worried when she left.......if she doesn't know anything about Wendy than how is she going to speak on her "worry" for her??!! Actually Tatum looked high (it's all in the eyes........the eyes don't lie) on the couch with Wendy, showed up late, and then didn't talk about ANYTHING she AGREED to speak about so maybe it's actually Tatum needs to be worried about her continual drug use and not ever being accountable for HER actions!"

by Anonymousreply 98September 18, 2019 1:26 PM

More people calling Tatum out on her BS:

"Wendy asked Tatum about the stuff that Tatum wrote in Tatum’s book. I’ve read the book. Tatum is the crazy one. I can’t stand Melanie Griffin because of Tatum’s book. Tatum got on WW and acted like this is the first time she’s ever heard of this. Whatever!"

"Wendy was a little off but she explained everything and tatum you are a heart but you exposed your life in the first place of course media will make a headlight out of it! you know the business more than anyone"

"Regardless, it’s extremely tacky to hop to the next segment and publicly bash her. Just was unnecessary. Tatums character is showing, she’s got a gossipy backbiting spirit about her."

"Ok, I just watched the interview with Wendy and what she says here is dishonest in more ways than i can count. And i really have no appreciation for Wendy whatsoever or how she conducts the interviews or her show.

First of all, Wendy was nowhere near as aggressive as she is portraying here. Tatum was initiating all the problematic stories of abuse herself, not Wendy, and than she was asked something about it. Every interviewer would do the same. And i bet you that if Oprah was sitting there instead of Wendy, Tatum wouldn't be having this conversation. Furthermore, you can't get any celeb in Hollywood without a prep for the interview where a guest will discuss the exact things they will be talking about. There are no surprises there.

Secondly, even if she changed her mind in the very last minute during the interview and had decided that she doesn't feel comfortable talking about her life and family in ways which the host expected (which is perfectly fine), what she did here after the interview is really redundant and ugly and honestly makes a person question not only her honesty but her sanity as well.

What she comes across like here is nothing but a screwed up, vain, manipulative celeb who didn't like how she looked like and is now compensating by shitting on a person she was dealing with. Basically, she is just confirming the reputation she has always had.

She is so clearly trying to manipulate the situation here but in such a malicious way, that just makes a listener cringe."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99September 18, 2019 1:34 PM

More people calling Tatum out on her lies:

" Tatum is either lying or doesn't remember that Wendy did indeed mention her movie (3 times); in fact they talked about it. But hey, this is what happens when two (former?) addicts get together."

"You wrote the book about your life!! How can you NOT wanna answer questions? Wendy absolutely DID mention the movie, at the very end she said the title and release date. You’re the one who was late and told the producer that nothing was off limits. Next time, be vigilant, be on time! You even told this interviewer “ ask me anything “ !!"

"e Tatum was all over the place and didn't answer any questions just sat there as if this is the first time she heard these questions she wrote about in her book answer them or don't interview people are going to ask you about your past Behavior you led a wild crazy life even into your forties"

"Wendy said this woman was aware of what questions were going to be asked and Tatum was the one acting clueless. After show Tatum apologized and said she'd come back and spill the tea. Tatum full of đź’©"

"Tatum O’Neal is a psychopath; and she would lie about anything and anyone to suit her agenda. Really Tatum is a wash-up has-been trying who will do anything to attention so she will seem like she is still relevant. Nothing she says is worth any attention"

" The things Wendy asked was true as well, like Tatum doing drugs with John McEnroe but she said she didn't start doing drugs until after they were divorced and her kids weren't living with her then."

"Uhhhh...Tatum Wendy mentioned your movie, so that's a lie. You could have watched a few of Wendy's shows to get a feel for how interviews go. Please. Stop playing the victim"

"This woman is a liar and she knew damn well what topics would be discuss during the interview she arrived late and she's done drugs all her life and has been a emotional wreck she has a lot of nerve to talk about Wendy's behavior"

by Anonymousreply 100September 18, 2019 1:49 PM

Can you imagine how much of Tatum's recollections and stories are just lies and delusions?!!

by Anonymousreply 101September 18, 2019 1:50 PM

In 2006 Tatum O’Neal Upset with Dance Contest:

Tatum O’Neal is bitter about being kicked off ABC’s reality TV contest “Dancing with the Stars, claiming the show’s judges savaged her.

The actress was voted off the show last week and she’s still reeling from the way judges treated her.

She fumes, “I’m just glad I’m never gonna, hopefully, run into them again. It was just brutal … (the judges) were brutal to me.”

O’Neal also believes the hit show isn’t encouraging people to learn how to dance.

She adds, “This is not helping to encourage people to learn to dance. This is about some brutality and shaming.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102September 19, 2019 11:55 PM

Poor thing, she's such a failure, I'm surprised she didn't blame her dad for being voted off dancing with the stars!

Tatum O’Neal Voted Off Dancing Show

Oscar winner Tatum O’Neal has become the latest celebrity to be voted off US reality TV contest Dancing with the Stars.

The actress confessed she was “nervous” after giving a poor performance in the ballroom dancing TV show on Thursday night.

Judges and viewers agreed O’Neal’s performance was below standard and voted her off the show on Friday. O’Neal is the second contestant to leave the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103September 19, 2019 11:57 PM

I remember Tatum on Dancing with the stars and the judges were nice to her. They were Not brutal at all as she claimed.

by Anonymousreply 104September 20, 2019 12:15 AM

Online comment about Ryan's kids:

"Ryan is old as fuck and when he's dead and gone, who will the kids blame everything on then. They're all too old not to get their shit together. I heard Tatum was on Wendy's show and was a straight up asshole, she still doesn't get it either. Does anyone know if there's a history of mental illness in this family? Because narcissism is extremely prevalent and they're all very arrogant."

by Anonymousreply 105September 21, 2019 11:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!