Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NASTY PIG -- 25 Years Strong!

Wow! How quickly the time passes by! Who would of thought that a company called NASTY PIG could survive?

One of the now VERY FEW GAY OWNED AND OPERATED businesses that is left with us has turned 25 years old! We should celebrate it AND support it too!

This company turned models into whores and whores into models! While the rest of retail is suffering throughout the world, and our once, many gay businesses are either defunct or faltering, this GAY OWNED AND OPERATED business is still flourishing.

Tell us about your Nasty Pig stories and experiences. What do you think of its line/clothing. Are there people you might know who have worked for the Company or benefited from it, etc.

Let's cheer for a GAY OWNED AND OPERATED business since they are becoming fewer and fewer....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208May 28, 2020 7:20 PM

We built this brand from nothing. We didn't have a business plan or a marketing strategy. We never went after the press. To be perfectly honest we had no clue what we were doing back in 1994 when we invested fifty dollars in fabric and began making clothing for our friends in New York City. All we had was a desire to start something real and the balls to actually go for it. We made it up as we went along, doing our own thing with integrity, and here we are today still doing what we love to do. We built it. You came. And you keep coming and god damn that feels so fucking good. Our customers put food in our bellies and we never forget that. Never.

People told us we were crazy to call our brand Nasty Pig. They still tell us to change our name if we care about getting our line into department stores. Well guess what? We don't. We won't change how we cut our clothes to flatter more of the mainstream market. We aren't focused on anything other than turning out the guys and gurls who are feeling Nasty Pig. Don't get it twisted though. Everyone's invited to the party. But most people won't get us and that's perfectly ok. We'll live. Ultimately there are plenty of people out there who believe in the underdog. They root for the good guys and appreciate something authentic. They know that quality is better than quantity but ultimately there is no reason not to go for both. More is the new less when it comes to being truly alive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 5, 2019 3:16 PM

Gross

by Anonymousreply 2September 5, 2019 3:17 PM

I’ve work Nasty Pig black jock strap too many sex parties, particularly at Chicago Jackhammer on Memorial Day

It’s loaded with cum because I’ve never washed it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 5, 2019 3:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 5, 2019 3:19 PM

This thread sponsored by Nasty Pig™. Nasty Pig, where pigs get nasty.

by Anonymousreply 5September 5, 2019 3:24 PM

[quote]This thread sponsored by Nasty Pig™. Nasty Pig, where pigs get nasty.

Nope. Although I never considered if this might be violating some rule. I was only thinking about celebrating a gay owned and operated business. But, maybe you have a point....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 5, 2019 3:27 PM

Nasty Pig is for nasty guys and those that love them. The store moved down the block and tripled the size of the boutique. The clothing line is fine quality, trendy, and a touch (or more) of gay piggy sleaze. Fun!

My favs are the Nasty Pig t-shirts and hoodies. You also can't go wrong with their underwear briefs and jockstraps.

Contrary to what you might expect, the store is clean and bright. Staff are helpful. Their fall fashion party Under the Hood was a blast, and the backyard patio a cool surprise.

Be Nasty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 5, 2019 3:32 PM

Nasty indeed.

The guys who worked in that store were always cunty.

by Anonymousreply 8September 5, 2019 3:35 PM

ya mean ya buy sumpin cause it says 'nasty pig' ???

uh...ok.

by Anonymousreply 9September 5, 2019 3:36 PM

Maybe you weren’t Nasty Pig’s brand image r8

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 5, 2019 3:40 PM

rttyy

by Anonymousreply 11September 5, 2019 3:42 PM

Although, the label hasn't become mainstream, it's become much more mainstream than it was when the company first started. I'll see quite a few men wearing Nasty Pig underwear in my gym's locker room. I would say that the underwear is still considered "gay underwear" but so was Calvin Klein and 2Xist at one time. Now, everyone wears those two labels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 5, 2019 3:48 PM

Correct R10. I’m not a bug chaser who looks as if he jumped off the screen from a Treasure Island Media scene.

by Anonymousreply 13September 5, 2019 3:50 PM

I want the one in briefs inside of me.

by Anonymousreply 14September 5, 2019 3:52 PM

“Bug chaser” is now an antique term that the olds, only, use r13

by Anonymousreply 15September 5, 2019 3:58 PM

They really have a great story;

Nasty Pig is an apparel brand for men with roots in the kink and leather communities. It was founded in 1994 by Frederick Kearney and David Lauterstein. Nasty Pig is known for “providing edgy clothing for the masculine, sexually self-assured male consumer.” Its slogan is “Fun clothing that gets you laid”.

Origins

Kearney and Lauterstein met at $1 Margarita Night at the Break on 8th Avenue in Chelsea, New York. They fell in love and became business partners, creating Nasty Pig together.

Nasty Pig was born on the floor of the original Sound Factory on West 27th Street in New York. Its first product was “re:vision goggles” with refractive lenses, which were sold to club kids out of a knapsack. The profits were used to buy fabric, which then were used to make clothing for friends.

While at GMHC’s Morning Party on Fire Island, a notable fashion industry executive approached the couple to compliment them on their looks, which Kearney had designed. The pair began to make and sell clothes out of their apartment, and eventually moved into a 72 square foot store West 22nd Street. On Halloween 1994, Nasty Pig Incorporated was officially born.

The first store – called “re:vision” after the line of sportswear sold alongside Nasty Pig at the time – opened on December 24, 1994. It had no bathroom, no air conditioning and no counter. It was open three nights a week and Saturdays.

The original line of clothing included vinyl pants, rubber superhero tanks, Nasty Pig tee shirts, and the infamous rubber chaps. It was the first gay culture brand in history. Some remarked the concept was “business suicide.”

New Store and Early Success

As it quickly outgrew its first store, re:vision moved into a larger space in the back of a gift store on 8th Avenue in Chelsea. As the business continued to expand, Nasty Pig outgrew its retail space again and needed to find yet another new location. Lauterstein approached a nearby toy store’s manager to ask if they might possibly be moving soon. As luck had it, they were. A few month’s later Nasty Pig’s retail headquarters “re:vision” opened at 265A West 19th Street.

Having moved retail operation to a larger space, production was transitioned to the back of our store. The gear was made in plain sight in view of the customer.

In 1997, the pair perfected the formula for machine washable Nasty Pig Rubber and turned this material into a full line of innovative fetish gear that fused old school classic archetypes from the art of Tom Of Finland with new school style influences taken from motocross suits and comic book heroes and villains. Looks were starting to be seen at underground leather bars and downtown clubs alike.

Having become the brand of choice for the young new school fetish scene emerging in NYC, Nasty Pig decided to bring our its line to International Mr. Leather in Chicago. A small booth in the vendor mart was rented, and Nasty Pig sold out of all but four pieces of gear. Thierry Mugler – a renowned fashion designed – became a customer. The following year at IML, Nasty Pig rubber playsheets were introduced to a tremendous response.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 5, 2019 4:25 PM

Expansion

In 1999 Nasty Pig hired its first full-time employee, and started selling the Nasty Pig brand to its first retail partners, Mr. S Leather in San Francisco and the Leatherman in New York City.

The NP Jean was introduced, the best-selling stretch denim style that is still produced today. Renowned photographer David Morgan shot them for the product launch and in 2011 they were immortalized in the movie “Shame.”

Nasty Pig also became first sportswear company in its industry to sell branded jockstraps, which were introduced at IML.

Legal Issues

For the first few years of its graphic tee shirt program, the brand leaned heavily on parody. This was initially successful, however the brand encountered trouble when Absolut Vodka sued over the “Absolute Nasty Pig” shirt. The lawsuit was unsuccessful, however later the Major League Baseball league sued over the “Major League Pig” shirt. The lawsuit was successful.

2000s

As the wholesale business grew, the first fulfillment center and warehouse was opened in 2001. By 2002, the IML team became a significant part of the way that the brand is perceived. Knowing it was successful, Nasty Pig added MAL in Washington DC to its tradeshow docket.

Working with a new set of graphic designers – and establishing a strong tradition of impactful graphics – Nasty Pig relaunched its full line of tee shirts and basketball jerseys, cementing Nasty Pig’s presentation as a lifestyle brand.

Seeing that clients are identified much more strongly with the Nasty Pig brand than with re:vision, along with news from the legal team that the brand couldn’t trademark that name, the decision was made to focus energies entirely on Nasty Pig. Henceforth, all gear was produced and distributed under the NP label. In 2003, nastypig.com was launched to sell Nasty Pig online.

As its visual style began to coalesce, Nasty Pig mounted its first full-scale editorial photo shoot, renting a boxing ring at Chelsea Piers and taking a series of pictures of Nasty Pig crewmembers at their pugilistic best.

In 2006, Nasty Pig relaunched its website and started taking pictures of customers in the store on a daily basis, and posted them on the Internet. It was the beginning of a tradition of turning customers into models. The tradition continues today on the brand’s site and social properties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 5, 2019 4:28 PM

If R3 is serious then he is absolutely disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 18September 5, 2019 4:28 PM

Shred of Hope

Inspired to respond to the wave of teen suicides and to the ongoing bullying problem, Nasty Pig coordinated a sale of special purple shredder tank tops to benefit the Trevor Project. The shredders were made entirely in-house, and all overhead costs were incurred by the company itself, so that all of the money could be passed on to charity. Ultimately $1200 was raised for the Trevor Project in a fundraiser called “Shred of Hope.” The shirts sold out in less than an hour.

After the success of the first campaign, in 2011 the project was brought back bigger and better, as a fundraising campaign for the Ali Forney Center, the largest shelter and advocacy organization for LGBTQ homeless youth. The campaign raised more than $30,000, 100% of which went directly to AFC programs. Shred of Hope primarily raised funds through an online auction of celebrity-designed one-of-a-kind Nasty Pig Shredders. Participating celebrities include Adam Lambert, Michael Stipe, Dustin Lance Black, Andy Cohen, Alan Cumming, and John Cameron Mitchell.

Broadening Commercial Appeal

Under the guidance of marketing guru Christian Schraga, and in collaboration with LilInternet, Nasty Pig shot its first television commercial, for the Fall 2014 “Fuck Your Idols” collection. The spot aired during American Horror Story in NYC and LA, to widespread acclaim.

In 2014, the holiday commerical “Give/Receive” ran during AdultSwim once and was then pulled off the air due to a complaint. Gawker picked up the story about the blatant censorship and it went global. Lautenstein was interviewed by Huffington Post Live on the issue. Eventually, Time Warner Cable conceded and not only put the spot back on TV, but issued an apology as well.

Celebrity Appeal

After Nasty Pig worked quietly with “King Cobra” for weeks, Keegan Allen tweeted a picture of himself and James Franco decked out in Nasty Pig apparel. The press got hold of it and Nasty Pig was name checked on the front page of EOnline.

The very next day, a picture surfaced on Instagram of Madonna wearing a Nasty Pig Harness Bomber.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 5, 2019 4:32 PM

"Staff are helpful." Unless your fat. Or ugly.

by Anonymousreply 20September 5, 2019 4:45 PM

I’m serious r18

You only live once, and I haven’t spent all this time at the gym to not fuck every hot guy that I can

by Anonymousreply 21September 5, 2019 4:51 PM

Nothing that turns me off more than a "theme queen" . In my youth I dabbled in the leather and s&m world,and I barely could keep a straight face. All of this role play is akin to gilding the lily in my opinion. Sex is fantastic without all those props and role play.

by Anonymousreply 22September 5, 2019 4:56 PM

[quote]gilding the lily

????

What language are you speaking, please?

by Anonymousreply 23September 5, 2019 5:02 PM

Love the store.

by Anonymousreply 24September 5, 2019 5:09 PM

R23 google is your friend,Hunty.

by Anonymousreply 25September 5, 2019 5:13 PM

It all has a theme, R25

Ralph Lauren

Calvin Klein

Anne Klein

On and on....

by Anonymousreply 26September 5, 2019 5:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 5, 2019 5:24 PM

My dream job is to be a Nasty Pig shopbottom.

Do you offer employees Tina discounts?

by Anonymousreply 28September 5, 2019 5:48 PM

Pasty Nig? What?!

by Anonymousreply 29September 5, 2019 5:52 PM

I bought my first pair recently-some plain black briefs with gray trim. I have to say, they really hold your junk and are well-made. I'm pretty cheap when it comes to undies but I'll buy another pair or two soon.

by Anonymousreply 30September 5, 2019 7:02 PM

ZZZzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 31September 5, 2019 7:06 PM

There isn't anyone here who remembers the Nasty Pig thread anymore, so this thread is going down like a lead balloon.

by Anonymousreply 32September 5, 2019 7:20 PM

The original thread which was over 10 years ago. Christ, we're old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 5, 2019 7:22 PM

It's the only brand of jockstrap that fits me.

by Anonymousreply 34September 5, 2019 7:36 PM

[quote]Fred/David, Boo fucking hoo, Mary. Your site is on the net, if you can't take a few queens bitching snipe at your little store, you have no business here, or in business. This board won't affect your silly little shop or the tired, outdated leather queen outfits you hawk. You've got a busy week coming up, find something else better to whine and moan about and move on. —Anonymous 03/16/2009

This cuntress died about 5 years ago. RIH, ya miserable queen...

LONG LIVE, NASTY PIG!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 5, 2019 7:57 PM

“Who would of thought”, OP? Really?

by Anonymousreply 36September 5, 2019 8:16 PM

Nasty Pig. The Lululemon of the gay world.

by Anonymousreply 37September 5, 2019 8:25 PM

Well, aren't they known for hiring a few of the Rent Boys who were between appointments?

by Anonymousreply 38September 5, 2019 8:31 PM

Oh Nasty Pig, you are an inspiration to us all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 5, 2019 9:24 PM

I still buy my briefs at JC Penney.

by Anonymousreply 40September 5, 2019 9:27 PM

How many XXL shirts do they sell versus Petite?

by Anonymousreply 41September 5, 2019 9:41 PM

Oh, please. Can't you people just buy an as like everybody else?

by Anonymousreply 42September 5, 2019 9:43 PM

R40 There's something sort of naturally sexy bout blokes who are less complicated about their pants/drawers. I'd equally find it sexy to find some unaffected wearers of Sears or K-Mart pants too. (though I realise they're about to become extinct) Designer drawers can be a real turn-off. BVD, Jockey, Hanes, or Fruit of the Loom are all good too.

by Anonymousreply 43September 5, 2019 9:54 PM

You're right, R43. But, it all depends upon the body. I have seen men wear Fruit of the Loom and look just as hot, or hotter, than a men who wear the designer stuff. It's all about the body.

by Anonymousreply 44September 5, 2019 9:59 PM

Memories....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 5, 2019 10:10 PM

My only fetish is having a hot, solid top bulging in skimpy jockstrap (preferably with a thin waistband) or a g-string or high cut briefs.

I love a bulge and sexy thighs!

by Anonymousreply 46September 5, 2019 11:07 PM

Is there any gay owned business that doesnt involve sex, partying or diseases ?

by Anonymousreply 47September 5, 2019 11:15 PM

R37 You made my day.

by Anonymousreply 48September 5, 2019 11:16 PM

[quote]Is there any gay owned business that doesnt involve sex, partying or diseases ?

Of course there are, R47. But, the questions become; Would you support gay businesses? Does a business want to be known as a gay business?

While I'm a big believer in inclusion for all I miss many of the niche businesses. As a male, I would support a woman's oriented business ie a book store that promotes women's literature and authors. There are plenty of black owned businesses that offer products and/or services that anyone can use. Why not the same for gay businesses? I think there is a certain pride in seeing one of your own using our dollars to help build our community and build our community in the mainstream. It's our differences and points of view which make us unique and our contributions valuable and appreciated.

I'm a BIG believer in inclusiveness. But, I'm also a BIG believer in uniqueness. NYC (especially Manhattan proper) has become soooo boring because it has become so homogenized. Also, there is no type of outreach to gays (and others) re business ownership.

Here are some gay owned and operated businesses that answer your question;

The

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49September 6, 2019 12:28 AM

NASTY PIG is still a very small business. Probably the owners want to keep it this way because they like the hands on aspect and it's probably accounts for the company's longevity;

Business Description

Nasty Pig is located in New York, New York. This organization primarily operates in the Men's and Boys' Sportswear and Athletic Clothing business / industry within the Apparel, Finished Products from Fabrics & Similar Materials sector. This organization has been operating for approximately 25 years. Nasty Pig is estimated to generate $499,694 in annual revenues, and employs approximately 4 people at this single location. This organization is engaged in manufacturing and importing activities at this facility.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 6, 2019 12:35 AM

I'd like to support gay owned business, when I say that I mean more mundane things like hair saloon, groceries, small food shops or restaurants, things like that. But it's hard to figure out who's the owner behind and these days every business has a rainbow flag because it's fashionable so it makes it even harder.

by Anonymousreply 51September 6, 2019 12:59 AM

nasty pig. how affirming.

by Anonymousreply 52September 6, 2019 1:09 AM

Gus Kenworthy's favorite brand!

by Anonymousreply 53September 6, 2019 2:15 AM

You do the best that you can r51

I support the local lesbian owned bookstore, my gay male barber, my gay male doctor, my totally legitimate gay male massage therapist, my daily bakery / coffee shop which is owned by a gay male, Nasty Pig for jocks, OXballs for cock rings and ball stretchers, Scruff app which I pay for, Bareback RT website which I pay for, Fort Troff for sex toy and gear, and I always stop at the grizzled lesbian owned farmer’s market stall to buy vegetables.

I’d say that’s a fare breadth of gay businesses which I patronize . Anything else is icing on the cake.

by Anonymousreply 54September 6, 2019 3:17 AM

Miss Lindsey's favorite brand!

by Anonymousreply 55September 6, 2019 3:24 AM

Hanes is less and lasts just as long...

Get real marys….

by Anonymousreply 56September 6, 2019 7:06 AM

I fucking love Nasty Pig stuff. I've got quite a lot of their clothing and love the fit and aesthetic. I wish it was more available in the UK though - it's only available from a small number of places, and usually at a high mark-up, so I tend to wait for sales and then bulk-buy.

by Anonymousreply 57September 6, 2019 8:35 AM

Was that Tello at r45?

by Anonymousreply 58September 6, 2019 8:56 AM

The guy in the pic at R12 looks like me, though he has slightly more bodyhair

by Anonymousreply 59September 6, 2019 9:12 AM

Yes, R58

by Anonymousreply 60September 6, 2019 10:55 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61September 6, 2019 12:20 PM

Salesbottom1: "Pssst, gurl, check out the chubby in aisle 3. Ewww, gross"

Salesbottom2: "Girl my friend Tina is here. Let's lock the door! That old queen who owns the place will never know!"

Salesbottom1: "Guuurrlll"

Salesbottom2: "Gurrrulll"

by Anonymousreply 62September 6, 2019 12:28 PM

Nastay

by Anonymousreply 63September 6, 2019 12:44 PM

[quote]Our customers put food in our bellies and we never forget that. Never.

But do they remember who put the Crix in their bellies?

by Anonymousreply 64September 6, 2019 12:44 PM

[quote]This company turned models into whores and whores into models!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 6, 2019 1:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 8, 2019 11:35 AM

Nasty P:ig.

Where Pigs get Nasty, and Salesbottoms get Snippy!®

by Anonymousreply 67September 8, 2019 12:13 PM

Nasty Pig for the clones that want people to think they're naughty.

by Anonymousreply 68September 8, 2019 12:35 PM

Exactly R68. Like accountants and lawyers getting sleeve tattoos thinking they're edgy!

by Anonymousreply 69September 8, 2019 1:19 PM

R21 you go gurl, more power to you. We all need to celebrate our inner pig.

by Anonymousreply 70September 8, 2019 1:27 PM

R30 totally agree, my junk loves them.

by Anonymousreply 71September 8, 2019 1:32 PM

Never wore the clothes but I love playing with nasty pigs

by Anonymousreply 72September 8, 2019 1:41 PM

Celebrating a quarter century of Nasty Pig and everything they stand for and embrace. My gaping hole says thank you.

by Anonymousreply 73September 8, 2019 1:48 PM

Grizzly Madams.

by Anonymousreply 74September 8, 2019 2:25 PM

Nasty Pig gear flags its wearer as a likely disease vector who should be avoided.

Also, OP is a shill and can fuck right off.

by Anonymousreply 75September 8, 2019 2:28 PM

I heard they put out trays of nachos outside the store to attract the Bears.

Like when your local coffee shop has bowls of water for dogs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76September 8, 2019 2:39 PM

They could put out bowls of water too to attract those creepy human puppys R76.

by Anonymousreply 77September 8, 2019 2:45 PM

[quote]Also, OP is a shill and can fuck right off.

And, YOU can FUCK OFF, R75! I am FAR from a shill and I have no direct and/or indirect relation to the company other than being too of an infrequent customer of the company. But, I am a proud gay man who feels that our. dwindling almost down to nothing. gay owned and operated companies should stay in the forefront of our minds and be celebrated--especially if the have lasted 25 years and hopefully longer.

[quoted]Nasty Pig gear flags its wearer as a likely disease vector who should be avoided.

There is no need to hate because no one wants you, R75.... Or, you're too embarrassed to appreciate and celebrate the diversity of our community.

by Anonymousreply 78September 8, 2019 3:25 PM

Nasty Pig is for Nasty Queens.

by Anonymousreply 79September 8, 2019 3:31 PM

They should get Lindsey Graham to be their spokescreature

by Anonymousreply 80September 8, 2019 3:36 PM

Oh you nasty boys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 8, 2019 3:38 PM

HOT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82September 8, 2019 3:41 PM

[quote]Or, you're too embarrassed to appreciate and celebrate the diversity of our community.

Celebrate the propagation of stereotypes that gay men are hyper-promiscuous, sex-obsessed, deviants who engage in risky sex acts, R78?

Embarrassed indeed. And I get plenty of action in my tighty whities. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 83September 8, 2019 4:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84September 10, 2019 4:26 PM

They look like they'd all smell of poppers and meth sweat.

by Anonymousreply 85September 10, 2019 4:30 PM

R85 Ha!

by Anonymousreply 86September 10, 2019 5:56 PM

Nasty Pig Nethergarments. By Appointment to the White House. HRH Jared Kushner.

by Anonymousreply 87September 10, 2019 6:17 PM

^THAT would be funny! But... in an eery way... not much of s surprise...

by Anonymousreply 88September 10, 2019 6:29 PM

Bored with puppy play? On our 25th Anniversary, Nasty Pig announces our new line of Mormon magical underwear.

It combines shame and guilt with pre-skidmarked linen drawers covering the genitals and buttocks and perfect for psychosexual drama.

by Anonymousreply 89September 10, 2019 7:08 PM

I don't see anything different about their clothes, same as Bike, Under Armor etc.

by Anonymousreply 90September 11, 2019 8:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91September 14, 2019 9:23 PM

“Hello, I’m Lindsay Graham, the senior senator from South Carolina and today I’d like to talk to you about Nasty Pig.

Nasty Pig, or NP as us insiders like to call it, has been supplying me with my puppy play needs for a quarter of a century. I can always count on their quality, selection and attention to detail.

I am honored to introduce some exciting new products... “

by Anonymousreply 92September 14, 2019 9:42 PM

Sex is dirty!

by Anonymousreply 93September 14, 2019 9:50 PM

[quote]I'd like to support gay owned business

And, I would say that it's really important to do so now! Retail is being slaughtered because of the internet. As more and more mainstream businesses are closing their doors forever, (I guess JC Penny will be the next major to fall), these niche retailers could possibly become non-existent. The brick and mortar model seems to be finished. What retail clothiers are left that target the gay marketplace? Let's see... I can name Rufskin (hanging on by threads), Andrew Christian, and.....? Whatever happened to Pistol Pete? N2N Bodywear, and so many others?

Many of these designers and designs were/are cutting edge and do make it's way into the mainstream (2XIST) and become multi-millionaire brands but they had their starts in niche communities. What I think is also important is that these brands fleshed out and gave opportunities to many other jobs. Just think about all of the photographers (Rick Day for example) and models who've built solid portfolios that have brought them recognition. Then you have the graphic designers, marketers, writers, etc that have been created from these small businesses...and, OUR support of them. Do you think that NIKE or Adidas would have readily bought into a design that N2N Bodywear was doing long before much of the stuff that we now see from UnderArmour?

by Anonymousreply 94September 14, 2019 11:03 PM

Is Joe Snyder still around?

by Anonymousreply 95September 14, 2019 11:06 PM

[quote]Hanes is less and lasts just as long... Get real marys….

We are....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96September 14, 2019 11:24 PM

The store smells like gonorrhea.

by Anonymousreply 97September 14, 2019 11:24 PM

I swear, a gaggle of mincing prisspots have taken over this joint and look at what iy has become. I only hope y'all are at least getting some in your dreams because ain't no chance in hell of you scoring anything resembling quality dick or tail with horseshit attitudes like that.

by Anonymousreply 98September 15, 2019 12:00 AM

Nah, I'll pass but thanks.

by Anonymousreply 99September 15, 2019 11:54 PM

Beautifully fitted!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100September 16, 2019 12:02 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 16, 2019 8:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102September 16, 2019 8:31 PM

They may be a gay owned and operated but their business is one designed to serve a very small part of the gay community and others have said if you don't fit their ideal customer model they don't treat you well.

by Anonymousreply 103September 17, 2019 5:37 AM

That model in R100 - Daniel Shoneye - has one of the most perfect bodies I've ever seen. I would grasp hold of that jockstrap and fuck him into next week!

Just about to put in another order for a bunch of Nasty Pig gear by the way!

by Anonymousreply 104September 17, 2019 9:19 AM

I think it's still the only place in Manhattan that sells nacreous permacum by the bottle.

by Anonymousreply 105September 17, 2019 11:02 AM

[quote]They may be a gay owned and operated but their business is one designed to serve a very small part of the gay community

That could be true of a number of clothing retailers targeting the gay community. Leather wear? PRIDE wear, etc? I don't know anything about the company not treating customers well. I wouldn't support that. But, I'd remind many to keep in mind that there are some people who are just overly sensitive and have their own insecurities. It's them. It's not anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 106September 17, 2019 11:33 AM

I'm just repeating what others who have visited their store(s) have said R106 that if you weren't like them they made it clear you aren't welcome there.

by Anonymousreply 107September 17, 2019 11:04 PM

No Fats. No Fems. No Asians.

Otherwise, welcome to Nasty Pig you little oinkers!

by Anonymousreply 108September 18, 2019 1:55 AM

Another gay owned and operated business to support. Or, at least another one to know about;

Who are We?

Clack That Fan is an LGBTQ+ owned and operated bootstrapped startup based in Washington DC. We are committed to providing high quality and unique bamboo ribbed fans as well as other battle tested club gear/accessories for all of your dancing, performance and fashion needs.

We are constantly striving to not only improve our products but to design and engineer new and innovative products for your clubbing needs.

Our Origin Story

CTF was born when our founder broke 3 plastic fans he bought online in 2 days. He sought to buy bamboo fans to replace his plastic ones but was unable to find any with designs he was proud of. After nearly a year of searching for factories that could print and make high quality fans, CTF went live in January 2018.

Giving Back To Our Community

As most of the CTF team is DC based, political activism is a big part of what we do. We release specific fan designs that help us to raise funds to support causes and nonprofits such as HIV/AIDs research, Hurricane Relief for Puerto Rico and the Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington DC.

We are humbled to be able to make a difference and play our part in keep our community strong, vibrant, inclusive and unapologetically proud to be who they are and want to be.

We hope that you enjoy our products as much as we do! Share your pictures with us on Facebook or Instagram by tagging us or #ClackThatFan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 18, 2019 5:10 PM

Letter from the CEO: The Original NASTYPIG 🐷

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110September 21, 2019 11:01 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111September 21, 2019 11:03 AM

"...the term pig was nowhere to be found in the queer lexicon..."

LOL

by Anonymousreply 112September 21, 2019 10:10 PM

The brand for those who make being gay their entire identity.

by Anonymousreply 113September 21, 2019 10:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114September 22, 2019 4:25 PM

Me in my favorite jockstrap 😍😋#gayboy #gayunderwear #gayjock

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115October 8, 2019 12:53 PM

Strong you say? Strong manly odor, I’m sure!

by Anonymousreply 116October 8, 2019 1:17 PM

🤮🤮🤮

by Anonymousreply 117October 8, 2019 2:26 PM

[quote]AM I A NASTY PIG?

You tell me. Take a look in the mirror...what do you see?

If you feel pretty good about what's staring back at you...if your own reflection makes you smile...then the answer is yes.

If you feel like the guy in the mirror could be more than what he shows the world...like there is something inside that just wants to bust out and show off...then the answer is yes. Buy some of our gear and watch what happens.

If you feel like this is a stupid exercise and looking at yourself makes you uncomfortable then try shopping at Brooks Brothers.

[quote]CAN I WORK FOR NASTY PIG?

Nasty Pig is always on the hunt for talented and intelligent people to join our corporate team. If you wish to submit a resume via email

[quote]CAN I BE A MODEL FOR NASTY PIG?

Yes we love for our customers to show off in our gear. We feature customers in our PIG of the Week emails. We also love to have local (New York or Tri-State) guys come in and be models for our campaign shoots. You can submit your pictures and information to models@nastypig(dot)com . If you have an Instagram please tag us!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 8, 2019 3:15 PM

LOL. The old queen who owns this little shop is desperate for dick.

Come in and spend some time on the casting couch!

by Anonymousreply 119October 8, 2019 3:18 PM

HAPPY 26th ANNIVERSARY TO OUR FOUNDERS FRED AND DAVID ❤🐷

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120October 8, 2019 3:20 PM

^^^ I think I might throw up

by Anonymousreply 121October 8, 2019 3:20 PM

[quote] Inspired to respond to the wave of teen suicides and to the ongoing bullying problem, Nasty Pig coordinated a sale of special purple shredder tank tops to benefit the Trevor Project. The shredders were made entirely in-house, and all overhead costs were incurred by the company itself, so that all of the money could be passed on to charity. Ultimately $1200 was raised for the Trevor Project in a fundraiser called “Shred of Hope.” The shirts sold out in less than an hour.

Get skanky to show you care!!

by Anonymousreply 122October 8, 2019 4:00 PM

Any brand that uses that dumb cumdump Seth Fornea as a model is a hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 123October 8, 2019 5:01 PM

Their original name for the brand was "Dainty Fancyboy," but it just didn't sell very well.

by Anonymousreply 124October 8, 2019 5:43 PM

Nasty Pig in Advocate Magazine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125October 10, 2019 12:31 PM

I can't imagine wearing underwear with that name on it! What would happen if you were in a car accident and went to the Emergency Room?!

by Anonymousreply 126October 10, 2019 1:00 PM

The gay sex pig nurse would fist you whilst you were in recovery, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 127October 10, 2019 1:54 PM

R72 Fuck yeah, who doesn’t love playing with a Nasty Pig.

by Anonymousreply 128October 11, 2019 9:09 PM

R114 fuck’n A, that is some damn hot Nasty Pig.

by Anonymousreply 129October 11, 2019 9:20 PM

R118 Damn, I love me some of that hot ginger’s sweet creamy ass.

by Anonymousreply 130October 11, 2019 9:23 PM

R118 Damn, I want me some of that hot ginger’s sweet creamy ass.

by Anonymousreply 131October 11, 2019 9:25 PM

Mmm, no. Would never buy anything from there and couldn't care less.

by Anonymousreply 132October 11, 2019 9:25 PM

Celebration wear!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133October 22, 2019 6:41 PM

thank you for for allowing infected whores to be easily identifiable to the rest of us!

by Anonymousreply 134October 22, 2019 6:45 PM

Do the jockstraps come with an insertable panty liner for that annoying drip?

by Anonymousreply 135October 22, 2019 7:02 PM

R135 that’s funny and with just the right amount of DL cuntiness.

by Anonymousreply 136October 22, 2019 7:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137November 5, 2019 12:24 AM

Nasty Pig dressing methed out cumdumps for 25 years.

by Anonymousreply 138November 5, 2019 1:29 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139November 19, 2019 1:14 PM

I'm waiting for the specialty niche boutiques Salted Pork Belly and Steel Vagina to open up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140November 19, 2019 1:33 PM

I'm waiting for the specialty niche boutiques Salted Pork Belly and Steel Vagina to open up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141November 19, 2019 1:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142November 19, 2019 5:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143November 19, 2019 8:20 PM

LOL at R142. She is a total train wreck

by Anonymousreply 144November 19, 2019 8:55 PM

R137 Damn, that looks like a really meaty thick piece of cock

by Anonymousreply 145November 19, 2019 9:42 PM

R139 Oh Dear Jesus, he is hot as fuck and that piece of meat.....a fuck’n whopper

by Anonymousreply 146November 19, 2019 9:44 PM

From that original decade-old thread:

"No, my first name ain't Pig. It's David.

MISS LAUTERSTEIN if you're NASTY!"

by Anonymousreply 147November 19, 2019 9:45 PM

25 years? I thought it was only a decade old. I remember after 2009 you would see lots of men in porn and sex sites wearing their hats, socks etc.

I have never bought any of their clothes and would never. If others want to, they can do this as it is their money.

by Anonymousreply 148November 19, 2019 11:32 PM

R137 that is a doctor from Michigan who poses in jockstrap and thongs, and puts the pics on Tumblr. He might as well just strip nude.

by Anonymousreply 149November 19, 2019 11:35 PM

R149 are you sure, I’m not sure he’s human. I don’t see a belly button. Maybe a Nasty Pig alien?

by Anonymousreply 150November 20, 2019 4:06 AM

They must stink to high heaven! 🐖

by Anonymousreply 151November 22, 2019 3:58 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152December 4, 2019 5:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153December 4, 2019 8:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154December 8, 2019 4:02 PM

Lwt it be known that it's the only brand that solves my junk carrying needs.

by Anonymousreply 155December 8, 2019 4:08 PM

Please visit their sister store the Coy Caftanery.

by Anonymousreply 156December 8, 2019 4:24 PM

Do they have a selection of puppy play objects.

That's when you know they've run out of ideas.

Woof

by Anonymousreply 157December 8, 2019 6:17 PM

Do their jocks come equipped with popper pockets and is the meth pipe holster extra?

by Anonymousreply 158December 9, 2019 5:10 AM

I like your idea, R158.

"Our new line of smoking apparatus is meant for tobacco only!"

(wink, wink)

by Anonymousreply 159December 9, 2019 6:51 AM

R158 despite owning quite a lot of their items I have yet to buy one of their jockstraps but I don't think they have meth pipe holsters. I have some briefs and they are very comfortable.

by Anonymousreply 160December 9, 2019 10:35 AM

Competition?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161December 9, 2019 10:39 AM

R161, this means war. I see you have some tragically wasted fags there but ours are even worse....

by Anonymousreply 162December 9, 2019 3:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163December 11, 2019 3:59 PM

I'm a huge fan of NP products and god knows I waste too much money on stuff there. I have a lot of their jockstraps. They're comfortable, even for us "too well endowed" types where most brands have very small cups. The material breathes really well. Many brands now use materials that leave your boys sweaty and gross. No thanks.

I've bought a lot of toys from them including my sling and frame. It's not as kinky as it sounds: it's much easier to rock a man back and forth than it is to have some 225 lb, 6'3" guy put his legs over my shoulders. it's physics, and obviously - I'm a big believe in the modern application of scientific method.

by Anonymousreply 164December 11, 2019 4:22 PM

R164 I didn't know Nasty Pig sold a sling - I would definitely like to get one but don't really have anywhere suitable to put it in my current house. Where do you have it set up?

by Anonymousreply 165December 11, 2019 4:34 PM

R165 Damn, I'm sorry. My sling is from Mr S of San Francisco. Totally my error, and I apologize.

I have my sling set up in the room next to my office at home. It's very convenient, if gathering more dust than satisfied passengers.

by Anonymousreply 166December 11, 2019 10:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167December 20, 2019 10:26 AM

They must pump the smell of poppers and meth sweat throughout the store to make their customers feel at home.

by Anonymousreply 168December 20, 2019 10:32 AM

I have a couple pair of the underwear. I have to say they are really well made with thick comfortable cotton. They just seem contoured correctly with no ride up or pinching and they enhance my package without making it too tight. Probably the most comfortable brand I have ever tried. I have tried lots of other brands, usually the cloth is too silky or thin for my taste. I only wish they were a little less expensive.

by Anonymousreply 169December 20, 2019 12:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170December 20, 2019 6:10 PM

I also enjoy much comfort from this product for much time now. I will seek to purchase more when faced with decision in furture.

by Anonymousreply 171December 22, 2019 1:40 AM

seth fornem is a hot little slut pup

by Anonymousreply 172December 22, 2019 1:41 AM

I had never heard of Nasty Pig before this thread.

by Anonymousreply 173December 22, 2019 1:52 AM

Judging by his Only Fans page Seth is either already poz or doesn't care if he ends up that way since he seems to take multiple loads a day.

by Anonymousreply 174December 22, 2019 8:58 AM

Ewwwwwwww Seth is nasty and gives all GLBT people a bad name. Yeah I'd imagine that most men who do it raw/bare even if they are tops are already HIV+ or have other diseases like Hep C, herpes, etc. R174

by Anonymousreply 175December 22, 2019 6:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176January 23, 2020 1:16 PM

R139 mmmm, now that is some truly delicious nasty pig. Eat up boys!

by Anonymousreply 177January 23, 2020 1:22 PM

R154 Oh la la, some nasty pig ass

by Anonymousreply 178January 23, 2020 1:25 PM

R169 yes their underwear and jocks are pure package paradise.

by Anonymousreply 179January 23, 2020 1:30 PM

I want to lick out R139's 4skin

by Anonymousreply 180January 23, 2020 2:01 PM

^ put his skin cheese on crackers. I'll bring the wine!

by Anonymousreply 181January 23, 2020 5:59 PM

HMPH! They're expanding product line.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182January 27, 2020 1:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183January 27, 2020 1:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184January 27, 2020 1:32 PM

I’ve never met anyone wearing this brand who didn’t smell like a urinal cake.

by Anonymousreply 185January 27, 2020 1:51 PM

I'm sure this crap is all the rage on Chaturbate.

by Anonymousreply 186February 16, 2020 8:34 AM

r174 I had something of a crush on him back when he lived in Raleigh (and had a job).

by Anonymousreply 187February 16, 2020 10:30 AM

The scent of urinal cakes always makes me hard.

by Anonymousreply 188February 16, 2020 10:34 AM

Went to the Coleherne once and a guy was actually IN the piss trough.

by Anonymousreply 189February 16, 2020 9:26 PM

No thanks

by Anonymousreply 190February 17, 2020 5:46 AM

This was my favorite post from the original thread both then and now:

"Nasty Pig employees do not listen to show tunes."

Oh honey, please, don't make me laugh.

Every single employee of that store could sing me the entirety of DARLING OF THE DAY from start to finish.

by Anonymousreply 191February 17, 2020 6:18 AM

I recently was at a sex club and realized their logo looked sexy on young hot guys and desperate and pathetic on old fat guys.

But that's true of almost anything.

by Anonymousreply 192February 17, 2020 6:25 AM

Pathetic is pretty much their target audience it seems.

by Anonymousreply 193February 18, 2020 9:58 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 19, 2020 10:37 PM

See, these women right same-sex romances for other women with the guys as pretty, sensitive males. Many, if not most, gay men ARE nasty pigs!

by Anonymousreply 195February 19, 2020 10:40 PM

What term has since replaced bug chaser, R15?

by Anonymousreply 196February 20, 2020 12:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197February 20, 2020 1:55 AM

Who is that R139?

R179 I like Puma brand boxer briefs.

by Anonymousreply 198February 20, 2020 2:08 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199February 24, 2020 3:04 PM

Yummy....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200February 25, 2020 6:21 PM

R96 no term had replaced “bug chaser” in 2020, because the concept is not relevant access to Prep.

Bug chaser is used by PTSD laden ancient guys who haven’t had sex in many years.

by Anonymousreply 201February 25, 2020 6:31 PM

R201 take your PTSD laden olds routine and shove it up your crusty busted STI crawling asshole.

by Anonymousreply 202February 28, 2020 11:35 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203March 6, 2020 10:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204March 29, 2020 2:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205April 6, 2020 9:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206May 28, 2020 7:13 PM

Do the products come with disinfectant wipes?

by Anonymousreply 207May 28, 2020 7:17 PM

Thank heavens those 10-foot dildo sticks permit sexual pleasure with appropriate social distancing. But I'm tired of Daddy having to have my facial ingredients couriered over to me by a man in a mask and uniform.

Well, I mean a CLEAN mask and uniform.

by Anonymousreply 208May 28, 2020 7:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!