Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'BoJack Horseman' Creator's New Amazon Animated Series 'Undone'

[quote]Undone is great television. But, more interestingly, it’s indescribably great television. It’s a show almost impossible to explain to someone without them having seen it for themselves. Not unlike the dilemma the main character faces about halfway through the first season, the more one tries to describe the series to a newcomer, the more ridiculous it all seems, thus making it very challenging to bring new people to.

[quote]It’s a great show. The best one Amazon has ever produced and one that should be admired and praised.

That's quite the praise. Has anyone heard any buzz for this show anywhere else? Premieres September 13th on Amazon Prime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 28, 2019 4:20 PM

Trailer. Stars Rosa Salazar and Bob Odenkirk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 4, 2019 3:50 PM

Bojack Horseman turned into a great show, I'm into whatever else the creator is doing.

by Anonymousreply 2September 4, 2019 3:53 PM

Bojack was far too clever for me.

by Anonymousreply 3September 4, 2019 4:28 PM

I thought the star of Undone was Aubrey Plaza. She is very Aubrey Plaza-esque.

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2019 3:55 AM

BoJack Horseman creeped me out. Horses with hands?

Too 'Island of Doctor Moreau' for my tastes.

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2019 5:12 AM

Fuck! Another goddam comic book!

by Anonymousreply 6October 28, 2019 3:19 PM

r6 I sincerely hope you're having a laugh. And you searched for a month-old thread just to add that?

Anyway, I watched the first four episodes and it's incredible, but I had to take a break because this isn't really optimal TV for anyone suffering from depression, I think. I had to stop watching BoJack Horseman for that same reason.

by Anonymousreply 7October 28, 2019 3:23 PM

Bojack Horseman is on of the greatest shows on television right now.

I’m watching Undone tonight.

by Anonymousreply 8October 28, 2019 4:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!