Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Frau Queen Gabby Bernsteen

Fuck Marianne Williamson! Fraus have a new Queen to guide them!

Gabby has a new "book baby" coming out soon on how to attract everything to you, using, I dunno, skyhooks or something! Her feed is filled with age-old wisdom, such as:

What are choices you've made today to protect your peace?

Praying doesn’t have to mean kneeling beside your bed and talking to God. A prayer can come through a simple surrendered thought, when you decide that your will is no longer working and you invite in a higher power to take the lead.

The Universe is always conspiring to support you, guide you, and compassionately lead you toward the highest good.

In order to manifest the reality we want, we must be in an energy of detachment. In this energy, we become willing to allow and receive.

Hope is the conduit for miracles, and the pathway back to hope is through surrender.

Begin each day w/ these words: "Today I surrender my goals and plans to the care of the Universe. I offer up my agenda and accept spiritual guidance. I step back and let love lead the way."

“Thank you, Universe and guides of the highest truth and compassion. I am ready to feel free. I welcome a newfound faith.”

Let us investigate this positive, uplifting being of light! And she's blonde!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 5, 2019 4:38 AM

I can't believe she's only 39 (almost 40). She looks 10 years older.

by Anonymousreply 1September 4, 2019 3:23 PM

Her morning routine!

When I started prepping for the Super Attractor book tour, some old control issues and fears came up, and my stomach started to hurt.

This is an old pattern for me. I’m sure many of you can relate. It’s really hard to feel good in any way when your stomach hurts, so I took the Universal memo and decided to clean things up. Not just physically, but spiritually and emotionally, too.

What I’m learning from this experience is that I can have success without stress. So here’s how I’m detoxing... One thing I’m doing is a candida detox. Candida is an overgrowth of yeast in your digestive system. So some of my cleansing protocol includes not eating sugar, dairy or carbs (except quinoa). I’ve also been drinking tons of water, jumping on my trampoline and taking cold showers to improve my circulation, dry brushing, and eating lots of detoxifying foods like celery juice, cucumber juice and more.

There’s SO much I’ll share about this in the coming month. I'm going to update my gut blog with way more info, so keep an eye out. But for today I want you to know WHY I’m doing this… I’m cleansing so that I can feel stronger, more energized and prepared for the book tour ahead.

I’m also doing a major spiritual detox, and it starts with my morning ritual. Every morning I wake up and tap on releasing anxiety. If you’re not familiar with tapping, it’s also known as Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT). It’s a psychological acupressure technique that helps us move through and release emotional issues.

After I tap, I do a 20-minute meditation practice. I’ve switched over my morning coffee to matcha 🍵, which helps me wake up without feeling wired. (more about my morning routine in my profile highlights.) I’m also working on living the practices in #SuperAttractor. I’m really tuning in to hear the voice of inspiration and connect with my Super Attractor power. And the wildest things are happening. (stay tuned for that exciting news).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 4, 2019 3:24 PM

She also appears to be a Q Anon supporter:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 4, 2019 3:26 PM

She loves cupping her mug and looking off to the side!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 4, 2019 3:28 PM

R1 that must be the universe telling her it's alright to lie about her age!

by Anonymousreply 5September 4, 2019 3:29 PM

Isnt she a little long in the tooth to be reproducing ? Bet her spawn comes out autistic (she hopes!).

by Anonymousreply 6September 4, 2019 3:38 PM

Oh god, she seems like she would LOVE to have an autistic baby. That would be a perfect angle for her next book!

by Anonymousreply 7September 4, 2019 3:40 PM

Her brand of spirituality is so inauthentic, lazy and easily commodified (which I suppose is the point). It's a bunch of nonsensical phrases designed to make her audience feel somewhat deeper than a puddle, but there's really no "there" there. As kooky as she is, Marianne Williamson did/does it much better in that you actually kind of believe that she believes what she's selling. Gabby seems like she's playing the role of someone spiritual, but is clearly just hustling to make coins.

by Anonymousreply 8September 4, 2019 3:41 PM

Insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 9September 4, 2019 3:46 PM

R8 Marianne is just older and has had more time to nail her sales pitch. Give Gabby another fifteen years and she will be running for President too, since Marianne has now set the new standard for "Live, Laugh, Love" Fraus everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 10September 4, 2019 3:47 PM

Please remove your bare feet from the food picture.

by Anonymousreply 11September 4, 2019 4:01 PM

How else could she show off her new manicure, r11? It's free-range and grain-free!

by Anonymousreply 12September 4, 2019 5:37 PM

Of course she promoted and endorsed Marianne Williamson for President.

by Anonymousreply 13September 4, 2019 9:44 PM

Here she is, upstaging Oprah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 5, 2019 2:35 AM

Is she an Oprah protégée?

Then it’s almost certain she’s a fraud. Oprah always falls for the con.

by Anonymousreply 15September 5, 2019 3:18 AM

She has photos of her with Oprah all over her Instagram. I'm sure it was the highlight of her career!

by Anonymousreply 16September 5, 2019 4:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!