Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

John Doe Sues To Keep Documents Sealed In Epstein Suit

Who could it be? Prince Andrew? Clinton? Make a guess!

by Anonymousreply 40September 18, 2019 2:27 PM

An anonymous man on Tuesday urged a New York judge to permanently keep secret many of the remaining sealed documents in a defamation lawsuit filed by one of Epstein’s alleged victims, Virginia Giuffre, against the late money manager’s confidante, British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell.

by Anonymousreply 1September 4, 2019 3:06 PM

Article here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 4, 2019 3:08 PM

Vast, worldwide pedophile ring. That's how Epstein got rich.

by Anonymousreply 3September 4, 2019 3:10 PM

Lawrence O'Donnell or Chris Matthews.

by Anonymousreply 4September 4, 2019 3:13 PM

After seeing the pictures of some of the girls, like the one pictured with Prince Andrew, I think what Epstein did was trick some of these men into having sex with girls that they thought was young, but of legal age, and then he blackmailed them with the knowledge that they were underage. If I didn’t know better I would have assumed the one pictured with Andrew was at least 18.

by Anonymousreply 5September 4, 2019 3:16 PM

Dershowitz?

by Anonymousreply 6September 4, 2019 3:26 PM

Trump??

by Anonymousreply 7September 4, 2019 3:30 PM

I’m guessing it’s someone not very much in the public eye. Because Clinton, Prince Andrew, Trump and the like are just going to look even worse if they are revealed as the John Doe. I don’t think Clinton or Trump are actual pedophiles (maybe Andrew). For most of the high profile names the cat is already out of the bag. They hung out with a really sleazy guy, and there is no way they didn’t know he was a criminal dirtbag. Worst case is they had sex with a coerced mature-looking 16 year old (like R5 says). Pretty bad, but they could credibly claim ignorance of the age and coercion.

by Anonymousreply 8September 4, 2019 3:31 PM

Dershowitz

by Anonymousreply 9September 4, 2019 3:34 PM

It's Barack Obama

by Anonymousreply 10September 4, 2019 3:37 PM

Dershowitz

by Anonymousreply 11September 4, 2019 3:37 PM

[quote]If I didn’t know better I would have assumed the one pictured with Andrew was at least 18.

I think she was seventeen. Someone that age can legally consent to sex in most places including the UK and NY. Maybe he could try to argue that he didn't understand the arrangement where she was basically a sex slave. I don't know who would believe that, but I mean, he's got to make some defense if it gets to that point.

by Anonymousreply 12September 4, 2019 3:46 PM

Robert Kraft, please report to aisle 3.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 4, 2019 3:46 PM

Even the Virginia woman said Bill Clinton never abused her, just that she knows he was visiting Epstein.

by Anonymousreply 14September 4, 2019 3:48 PM

Randy Andy Mountbatten-Windsor.

by Anonymousreply 15September 4, 2019 3:51 PM

Maybe not technical pedophilia but I bet there were sex parties with teenage girls involved. And numerous middle-aged John Does who do NOT want that made public.

by Anonymousreply 16September 4, 2019 3:59 PM

Could John Doe be more than one person?

by Anonymousreply 17September 4, 2019 4:02 PM

Johnny Depp

by Anonymousreply 18September 4, 2019 4:14 PM

Dershowitz?

by Anonymousreply 19September 4, 2019 4:16 PM

Could be any one of these:

many powerful men Giuffre said she was trafficked to for sex by Epstein and Maxwell.

Among those named: famed lawyer Alan Dershowitz, who represented Epstein; Prince Andrew; former Maine Sen. George Mitchell; former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson; hedge fund manager Glenn Dubin; hotel magnate Tom Pritzker; and MIT scientist Marvin Minsky. All of the men have denied that they were involved with Giuffre, except for Minsky, who is dead.

by Anonymousreply 20September 4, 2019 5:18 PM

Ghislaine Maxwell’s attorney alleges the documents could implicate “hundreds of other people” in the Jeffrey Epstein case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 4, 2019 6:56 PM

Trump sues everyone. It's Trump.

by Anonymousreply 22September 4, 2019 8:00 PM

I think Les Wexner is busy arranging his own "death" (disappearance). They'll attribute it to old age and no one will question it.

by Anonymousreply 23September 4, 2019 8:48 PM

A federal judge refuses to scrap the controversial plea deal that granted immunity to Jeffrey Epstein and his co-conspirators, seven months after ruling that it had violated the Crime Victims' Rights Act.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 16, 2019 8:35 PM

It’s definitely the Prince. I can’t wait for the shit to hit the fan.

The article below was from 2015.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 16, 2019 8:40 PM

This story is dying

by Anonymousreply 26September 16, 2019 8:41 PM

Seems pretty lively to me.

by Anonymousreply 27September 16, 2019 8:50 PM

courtney love said prince andrew turned up at her place wanting a fuck ( I think it was late at night) after Epstein introduction.

by Anonymousreply 28September 16, 2019 9:00 PM

R28 *courtney love said prince andrew turned up at her place wanting to become HIV-positive ( I think it was late at night) after Epstein introduction.*

There fixed it.

by Anonymousreply 29September 16, 2019 9:10 PM

Let me think....who is famous for lawsuits and demands NDAs?

by Anonymousreply 30September 16, 2019 10:49 PM

Courtney Love once had a delusions of becoming a Royal. I bet she's gnashing her porcelain veneers that Meghan beat her to Harry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 17, 2019 1:11 AM

I don't think a non-citizen can sue to keep documents sealed in an American court. I'm going to guess Bill Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 32September 17, 2019 2:23 AM

It’s probably some low-profile ancillary filing on behalf of the rest of the pervs.

by Anonymousreply 33September 17, 2019 7:57 AM

It could be anyone. The man had so many 'connections'. And they would all be wealthy enough to try and keep it under wraps. Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Woody Allen are just scratching the surface.

by Anonymousreply 34September 17, 2019 8:06 AM

I don’t think that’s correct r32. I vaguely recall one of the European banks suing to keep docs sealed over a year ago (though maybe those rules are different?)

by Anonymousreply 35September 17, 2019 4:18 PM

Already confirmed to be Doucheawitz.

by Anonymousreply 36September 17, 2019 4:20 PM

CLINTON all the way.

by Anonymousreply 37September 17, 2019 4:24 PM

It could literally be any rich, middle-aged American or European or Middle Eastern man. Given Epstein's MO, there are probably hundreds of potential John Does in this case.

by Anonymousreply 38September 17, 2019 6:39 PM

Cite a source please r36

by Anonymousreply 39September 18, 2019 1:50 AM

r20

Are any of those people not disgustingly ugly?

by Anonymousreply 40September 18, 2019 2:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!