Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Below Deck THAILAND

Premieres Monday, October 7, on BRAVO.

Capt. Lee and Kate are back, with Ashton the Stripper, as Bosun.

Hot guys abound! Also, the first African American stewardess since the series first began.

And everyone turns on Kate!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305January 4, 2020 2:40 PM

It looks like Captain Lee and Kate might actually get into it this season.

by Anonymousreply 1September 4, 2019 1:16 AM

I can't believe that the Below Deck Med thread got paywalled, right before the finale!

Can we talk about it here?

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2019 9:31 PM

Who watches this dreck?

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2019 9:33 PM

Ashton needs to get back into better shape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2019 9:36 PM

Entirely scripted.

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2019 9:58 PM

I love Joao.

So happy that Sandy is setting him up with her connections. He deserves it.

And Hanner should never be working on a yacht. She just doesn't know how to provide 5-star service - despite what she says.

by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2019 5:10 AM

I fear this is Colin and Joao's last season on BD.

I'm gonna miss them.

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2019 5:20 AM

Wow, Sandy really gave Hanner a huge FUCK YOO sendoff.

I think Sandy was really trying to say that she doesn't want Hanner on the show anymore.

I would have to agree.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2019 5:29 AM

Jwow flaunting his assets. Colin is feverishly jacking off right now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2019 5:33 AM

Omg R9, that's HOT!!

I loved seeing Travis getting ready to go out to dinner, then Colin walking by and telling Travis, "Dude, you look like a SNACK!"

Oh, my!

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2019 5:40 AM

Joao's a captain!

So happy for him.

It was so sexy seeing him help Colin take his bags off the boat, and saying to Colin "You know who wears the pants in this relationship." Omg, I don't know why but that really turned me on.

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2019 5:59 AM

Joao's girlfriend is very pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2019 6:04 AM

**swoon**

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2019 6:05 AM

Joao's affection for Colin is really heartwarming

I've never seen such a close friendship between guys, particularly on reality television.

by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2019 9:59 AM

I'm convinced Colin and Travis are both gay. Did you see Colin flirting with Travis and calling him a snack?

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2019 2:47 PM

Haha R15..... I mentioned that at R10. It was hilarious!

Funny how I've never seen him flirt with a girl.... like EVER.

But when it comes to Joao and Travis, Colin is always flirting with them.

And Aesha finally spilled the beans - Jack has a big dick! No wonder Travie was sad when they weren't roommates anymore. He didn't get to check out Jack's cock every day!

by Anonymousreply 16October 1, 2019 7:15 PM

Captain sandy was way cunty to Hannah.

by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2019 11:46 PM

I’m wondering if Colin will do another season, he seemed to not really “click” this time out. He seemed to miss his family too much.

by Anonymousreply 18October 2, 2019 1:49 AM

I don't think that the show producers will actually let Colin do another season.

Not sure why he got a second season, because he's way less interesting than some other crew members who never did get a second season.

I think it might be because he's a really nice guy, and the producers liked him.

But I think it's a guarantee that he won't get a third season, nor will Joao. After that finale, even Hanner might not get asked back.

Captain Sandy might get an entirely new crew.

by Anonymousreply 19October 2, 2019 1:58 AM

I find jack and aesha adorably likeable with such positivity, hope they both come back!!

by Anonymousreply 20October 2, 2019 2:09 AM

On Watch What Happens Live Monday night, Aesha said that she and Jack are no longer together, because he got back together with his ex-girlfriend. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 21October 2, 2019 2:16 AM

Apropos to nothing, Colin was on Instagram Live tonight. He said filming wrapped a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 22October 2, 2019 3:17 AM

Love to see Colin’s legs wrapped around Joao AND Travis. Yum

by Anonymousreply 23October 2, 2019 3:55 AM

Did anyone catch the BD Thailand premiere?

by Anonymousreply 24October 8, 2019 6:42 AM

The water surrounding Thailand is a disgusting green color.

I could never swim in that shit. And it looks like it's hot as fuck.

I truly have never understood peoples' attraction to Thailand.

by Anonymousreply 25October 8, 2019 7:22 AM

Thailand looks AMAZING! I've always wanted to go. The humidity though. Can't do it. It's Miami x 10. The new crew members are Jack and Tanner on deck. Kevin, the cutie chef (balding, uses Toppik hair fibers, um no). Kate says Kevin is a cross between Tom Cruise and Hugh Grant. I don't think so. Peppy and cute Simone as second stew. Princess Courtney is third stew and you can already see she's gonna be a big a pain. Tanner wants to bang Kate and I hope he bangs her into next week so she'll shut the fuck up. Tanner billed himself as "actor, extra, model" before BD. (Pic linked) He's from Long Island like Colin. They are promising lots of sex and naked crew workers this season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 8, 2019 11:41 AM

I felt so bad for Kevin the Chef with his diarrhea!

I felt even worse for the people eating his food while he had diarrhea!

It was so rude of the camera people filming outside the bathroom door, while he was exploding in the toilet. Ugh!

Mila from Below Deck Med had the same problem on episode one, but they didn't do that shit to HER. Assholes.

by Anonymousreply 27October 8, 2019 11:46 AM

There was a quick shot of Jack changing, and applying deodorant, Jesus what a body on that guy. Tanner is really handsome, and the chef ain’t bad either. One of the guests was really hot, with a great body and a hairy chest. I want to see more of him.

by Anonymousreply 28October 8, 2019 11:50 AM

The New South African guy (not Ashton) is really hot.

He just reeks of sex, to me.

by Anonymousreply 29October 8, 2019 3:49 PM

Things don't look promising for Princess Courtney. Everyone seems sort of dumb and inexperienced.

Kate....ugh.....but still better than Hanner. ALL of the table decorations on this show look like they come from Dollar Tree..... Can't they get something nice for a change?

by Anonymousreply 30October 8, 2019 4:19 PM

Did we ever find out if Chandler from last season is gay? He pinged hard.

by Anonymousreply 31October 8, 2019 6:32 PM

R27 All I could think was "he better dose those hands in alcohol before touching another kitchen item." Like for real, he wouldn't want to infect the guests, or the entire crew for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 32October 8, 2019 7:09 PM

What did the chef say as he was shitting? Jesus, Mr. Dunham? It was hilarious! I miss the Below Deck Med crew, hands down the best season ever with the most likeable cast. Even Hanner was okay this year. I kind of felt bad for her.

Ugh Thailand is way too hot and humid and it is like that all year! I hated Bangkok too. Disgusting city. I did love my hotel though. I liked Cambodia better.

How much do you think the cast is paid? It can't just be the tips.

by Anonymousreply 33October 8, 2019 7:41 PM

[quote]Jesus, Mr. Dunham

I'm hysterical!! The poor guy. They could've just showed him running for the bathroom once and we would've got the message. Cheap Shot, even for Bravo. Who was the poor roommate who had to listen to that? Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 34October 8, 2019 8:48 PM

Tanner is from Sayville, Long Island, same hometown as Colin! (Also where the ferries to Cherry Grove are.)

by Anonymousreply 35October 8, 2019 8:57 PM

[quote] Did we ever find out if Chandler from last season is gay? He pinged hard.

I'm pretty sure he is, even though he was reportedly dating Jamie from Below Deck Med.

No way Chandler isn't gay.

by Anonymousreply 36October 8, 2019 9:27 PM

[quote] Who was the poor roommate who had to listen to that? Ugh.

His roommate is Ashton the Bosun, lol.

[quote] Tanner is from Sayville, Long Island, same hometown as Colin!

Did anyone else hear Tanner make a little gay joke during the episode?

His hot roommate said to Tanner, "I'm going to take a shower," and Tanner replied, "Is that an invitation?"

Haha. That made me tingle just a little bit.

by Anonymousreply 37October 8, 2019 9:29 PM

Kate is hilarious

I still hate hate hate the captain

by Anonymousreply 38October 15, 2019 2:28 AM

Andy just gave Lee his condolences. What happened?

by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2019 3:03 AM

R39 Captain Lee's son died from an overdose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 15, 2019 3:33 AM

Kate was hilarious when she interrupted the proposal.

So obnoxious, but so funny.

by Anonymousreply 41October 15, 2019 6:04 AM

Is anyone else attracted to Chef Kevin?

I don't know why, but I think he's really cute.

I loved seeing him shirtless in bed, with that slightly furry chest and stomach.

by Anonymousreply 42October 15, 2019 6:36 AM

Is every guy on Long Island a "mama's boy," like Colin and Tanner?

by Anonymousreply 43October 15, 2019 3:49 PM

At least the charter guests seemed to have some table manners as opposed to last season Tim Styles - or whatever his name is - who ate like a gorilla.

by Anonymousreply 44October 15, 2019 4:13 PM

They make excellent money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 15, 2019 4:47 PM

I assume that it isn't just the on-camera/TV show cast who get a cut of a tip and that all employees on the boat get at least something.

it's interesting that tipping isn't a cultural thing in the rest of the world like it is in the US yet these international yacht guests are expected to tip. Does someone need to tell these non-Americans to bring some extra cash on board and how much cash to bring? Who would do that, the travel agent? The captain?

by Anonymousreply 46October 15, 2019 5:17 PM

What's wrong with the guest that she needed medical attention?

by Anonymousreply 47October 15, 2019 9:13 PM

She's much more than drunk, R47.

That crazy bitch is probably mixing booze with pills, because she looks REALLY out of it.

by Anonymousreply 48October 15, 2019 9:15 PM

Who was the guy Ashton was standing over when he made the comment about "I've never worked so hard to get my dick sucked" It looked like an invitation to his roommate who was at eye-level with his crotch.

by Anonymousreply 49October 15, 2019 9:36 PM

That first charter couple really were cute. I loved their little doggy, Teddy.

The guy (Michael Castellano) was adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 15, 2019 9:53 PM

Seems like mostly tech people can afford to charter the yachts.

Michael started a company called "Engajer."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 15, 2019 9:59 PM

Michael is such a sweetheart. I could listen to him talk, all day.

Is he sure that he isn't gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 15, 2019 10:00 PM

Ashton doesn’t need a dude to suck him. Horny chicks throw themselves at guys like him. That’s why he commented that he was having to “work hard” at it, clearly a struggle that was new to him.

by Anonymousreply 53October 15, 2019 11:21 PM

The primary was a cutie, but they had a friend with then, the blond with the hairy chest. There were good shots of him in last week’s episode, great body.

by Anonymousreply 54October 16, 2019 12:28 AM

Yeah the blond dude was hot...Michael seemed gayish. Ashton just seems like such a good guy

by Anonymousreply 55October 16, 2019 1:33 AM

[quote] Yeah the blond dude was hot

Another "yes" vote here for Michael's hot and hairy friend.

I loved seeing him jump on the stand-up paddleboard, and when he was in the kayak, the cameraman got right up in between his hairy legs. Yes!

by Anonymousreply 56October 16, 2019 1:43 AM

It’s a shame there’s not much focus on the guests become some of them are hot as fuck and a lot more interesting than a chef with the runs.

by Anonymousreply 57October 19, 2019 12:08 PM

The guests are boring famewhores.

by Anonymousreply 58October 19, 2019 12:44 PM

Oh Jesus Mr. Dobson!!

by Anonymousreply 59October 19, 2019 12:48 PM

Is Mr. Dobson the nickname of his sphincter?

by Anonymousreply 60October 19, 2019 7:39 PM

I would like to have a word with Mr. Dobson's tight sphincter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 19, 2019 11:35 PM

Damn you, Kevin!

Because of him, now every time I get frustrated or I fuck something up, I say to myself, "Jesus, Mr. Dobson!"

It's like the most perfect line ever! And I can't stop saying it.

by Anonymousreply 62October 21, 2019 7:21 PM

As a guest of the charter guests, the captain talks with a mouth full of food, his elbows on the table.... :(

by Anonymousreply 63October 22, 2019 2:31 AM

This Kevin guy is an asshole, and not even an interesting one. How he got away with that seafood non-stravaganza out of a can-za I can only guess is because the guests were drunk--though HBIC didn't seem too fucked up--and Stud of the Sea wasn't about to say anything negative.

by Anonymousreply 64October 22, 2019 3:52 AM

Mr. Dobson is still better than that russian cunt Mila, R64.

by Anonymousreply 65October 22, 2019 3:54 AM

Oh fuck yes. I managed to erase that cunt from my mind. I still don't see why she wasn't properly vetted. Oh, yes...drama. Or "drama". more like it Weak.

by Anonymousreply 66October 22, 2019 3:58 AM

Thailand looks so miserably hot.

Like HELL.

Even on vacation, it wouldn't be fun to deal with that kind of heat.

by Anonymousreply 67October 22, 2019 5:53 AM

Thailand is extremely hot, humid and Bangkok is very polluted and not really all that interesting. I couldn't wait to get back to my hotel. I liked Cambodia better.

by Anonymousreply 68October 22, 2019 11:39 AM

Everyone on the boat is still too friendly and respectful with each other. We need more fucking and fighting!

by Anonymousreply 69October 22, 2019 12:59 PM

Thailand’s heat is soooo much easier to deal with when I enjoy a cool beverage (or two!)

by Anonymousreply 70October 22, 2019 1:05 PM

Kate dropped the ball on the breakfast service. I'm totally team chef on this one. Simone just isn't fast enough. I think Kate overestimated her experience.

by Anonymousreply 71October 22, 2019 2:48 PM

I know Tanner seems like a Long Island douche on the surface, but he's actually a really nice guy. I like that he's close with his parents and he was actually really sweet to Abbi and asked her if she was ok.

by Anonymousreply 72October 22, 2019 2:51 PM

Watched a rerun last night - clueless Jen has been my least favorite of ALL of the crew on the show. I hope she is enjoying her victim hood someplace else.

She needs to be working at WalMart......

The guest had told Kate that breakfast would be at 10 a.m. - I guess she just forgot to tell all of her goombah friends to sleep late.....

by Anonymousreply 73October 22, 2019 3:21 PM

That female guest who was passed out on the beach?

At first I thought she was drugged up.

Now I'm thinking that she was suffering from heat exhaustion.

Normally, drinking too much alcohol will make a person sick. But have you ever drank too much in 99 degree humid heat? You would want to die with the heat (as it is), but with too much drinking? You literally WILL die.

Excessive drinking and excessive heat DO NOT mix.

by Anonymousreply 74October 22, 2019 6:39 PM

Jesus WTF was up with Brandy? She was out of it for 2 days and pounding Mimosa's at breakfast. She was a hot mess! Hydrate bitch!!

by Anonymousreply 75October 22, 2019 7:32 PM

That guest was drunk when she first stepped foot on the boat. What a lush.

by Anonymousreply 76October 25, 2019 11:31 AM

Brandy is definitely a drunk, but I bet she can usually handle her liquor better (likely with benzos too). Add 90++ degree heat, humidity, jet lag, maybe some recreational drugs picked up in Bangkok? Girls in bad shape. And those guests were definitely rolling on molly on the first day. I’m so fucking hot for that South African, Bryan is it? Woo boy. All of those deck crew boys are sexy but burnt to a crisp. Imagine working in thy blazing hot sun all day.

by Anonymousreply 77October 25, 2019 11:58 AM

Yeah I remember trying to be that tan back in the day...and succeeding. Now it looks freakish,. Funny how things change.

by Anonymousreply 78October 25, 2019 12:16 PM

That drunk lady’s friends could not be the slightest bit concerned until the last minute and even then they weren’t that bothered with it all.

It seemed to me they were used to it.

But lol omg can you imagine if that was going to be your introduction to the public on national television? I bet she is mortified.

by Anonymousreply 79October 25, 2019 12:35 PM

I bet she's too fucked up to be mortified.

by Anonymousreply 80October 25, 2019 9:46 PM

Watching the charter guests continue drinking and enjoying their time on the beach, while their friend was almost dying.... that was fucking HILARIOUS.

She was a drama queen, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 81October 29, 2019 4:03 AM

How do you forget to make a dish for the Captain?

I mean, isn't a chef ALWAYS supposed to make extra food, just in case?

What a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 82October 29, 2019 4:14 AM

Oops, broke the davit! Ha ha! Hopefully whatshername will forget her hair ties again, and it won't be noticed.

by Anonymousreply 83October 29, 2019 3:06 PM

Kevin was a jerk, but ugly Captain Lee was an even BIGGER jerk.

by Anonymousreply 84October 29, 2019 3:07 PM

Brian is hot as fuck!

That body is amazing, and he's not a huge douche, like Ashton.

Brian is very mellow, he takes responsibility for his actions, and he really plays it cool.

I even love his name. "Brian de Saint Pern." How cool is that?

Too bad he's straight and has a kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 29, 2019 4:11 PM

Howcome the deck studs never go for the darker girls?

There have only been a few, but still. They don't even consider dating them.

There was Lauren from Australia, Jamie from South Africa, and now Simone. These were pretty much the only three non-white girls on Below Deck, and none of the guys ever saw them as dating material.

Sure, they see them as "pals" and "buds," but never the way they looked at the blonde girls.

I mean, Courtney is the biggest, coldest, most stuck up bitch I've ever seen, and yet the guys are falling over themselves to get to her. What the fuck??

She constantly complains, she's completely full of herself, and she doesn't give them the time of day. And yet they all want to date her, and say she's so beautiful and amazing.

The only reason I can think of, is that she's blonde. Same goes for Kate. She's also "blonde," but she's older and kind of a bitch, yet Tanner is slobbering over her. And yet nobody gives two fucks about Simone.

by Anonymousreply 86October 29, 2019 4:15 PM

This must have been asked a million times, but does Captain Lee, his wife and Kate have an "understanding"? It seems that they are far closer than some daddy/daughter thing, or one professional to another thing. Then again I don't get a ton of sexual tension. But there is something between them I can't quite put my finger on. You see it more off the show than on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 29, 2019 6:26 PM

I knew that stupid bitch was dehydrated.

She had been drinking champagne for two weeks straight, in 100 degree temperatures with 100% humidity.

That's a fucking death wish.

The minute she got some water and some air conditioning, she was fine.

North Americans are not used to Southeast Asian heat. It's like nothing you've ever felt before.

by Anonymousreply 88October 29, 2019 6:37 PM

Kate likes her job so she kisses her boss’s ass. Captain Lee evidently wants a combination of daughter and sexy female friend and Kate is happy to fill that role.

by Anonymousreply 89October 29, 2019 8:08 PM

Yeah Courtney isn't all that...but she has all the deckhand fools figured out. Reverse psychology. And Ashton, man, he is just a huge cockblock and attention whore. He seems like a nice guy but any girl is fair game just because it is a challenge.

by Anonymousreply 90October 29, 2019 8:12 PM

Hi hope Brandy is fully embarrassed. I loved it when Abbi said it was her heavy suitcase full of deep emotional issues!

by Anonymousreply 91October 29, 2019 8:13 PM

Captain Lee needs to retire ASAP. He is always miserable and obsessed with swinging dicks.

by Anonymousreply 92October 29, 2019 8:29 PM

r86 I noticed the same thing. But upon closer examination, Simone is the only attractive of the 3 non white women you mentioned. It doesn't help that Simone is a teetotaler and her co-workers are all heavy drinkers.

by Anonymousreply 93October 29, 2019 8:32 PM

Straight white boys are taught from a very young age, that only blonde white girls are dating and marriage material.

by Anonymousreply 94October 29, 2019 8:38 PM

[quote] Straight white boys are taught from a very young age, that only blonde white girls are dating and marriage material.

Unless the white boy is a closet case.

Then he'll date and marry an asian.

by Anonymousreply 95October 29, 2019 8:39 PM

Captain Lee's passive aggressive handling of Kevin was childish. He always talks like he's such a strict disciplinarian and a great manager, but that was just bush league.

by Anonymousreply 96October 30, 2019 7:10 AM

I agree he couldn't even face him...I thought that was weird though Kevin doesn't respect his rank so maybe he was showing him his backside because of that?

by Anonymousreply 97October 30, 2019 11:30 AM

Kevin was a jerk but damn, his body is fine

by Anonymousreply 98October 30, 2019 11:45 AM

Captain Lee is ugly as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 99October 31, 2019 3:24 AM

Captain Lee’s screechy voice and laughable bravado make him hideous

by Anonymousreply 100October 31, 2019 3:53 AM

I miss Rico. He was hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 101October 31, 2019 4:16 AM

Wanna be my boy tonight ?visit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 31, 2019 4:19 AM

“I’m responsible for every swinging dick on this boat.”

“I will own your ass in a heartbeat.”

Who in the hell does this guy think he is??

by Anonymousreply 103November 1, 2019 2:34 AM

There's a Below Deck marathon on today, and I forgot how hot Eddie and Kelley are.

Omg, especially Kelley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 4, 2019 10:36 PM

Who was Kelley sharing his dick pic with?

I say it was a guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105November 4, 2019 10:38 PM

Sexy BEAST.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 4, 2019 10:39 PM

Stupid tattoos

by Anonymousreply 107November 4, 2019 10:50 PM

R105 Holy fucking shit! I had a Pavlovian response when I saw that pic.

by Anonymousreply 108November 5, 2019 12:17 AM

Kelly is a tall and strapping boy next door visiting home for the week. He’s the hottest dude.

by Anonymousreply 109November 5, 2019 12:53 AM

That's why I was sort of surprised when Kate said that this Thailand group of guys is the hottest deck crew ever.

I was like, "huh?" No way. Eddie and Kelley were the hottest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110November 5, 2019 12:59 AM

Individually, Bruno was the hottest guy on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 5, 2019 1:02 AM

Fucking hell, this episode is DL catnip. Fat flyover Frauen in all of their witty glory:

"I haven't been lei'd in ages, tee-hee!".

"Look at 'THAT ONE!' I'm gonna tear that shit up girlfriend!"

Scorched gnocchi?

Don't let me down rest of episode!

by Anonymousreply 112November 5, 2019 1:26 AM

I fear a dainty tasting menu for these Applebee's portion-sized types will not only be lost on these guests but seen as a black mark. Let's see if I'm wrong.

Waiting for one of them to say something to the effect of "We are on vacation, let's be BAD!"

by Anonymousreply 113November 5, 2019 1:35 AM

OK, I was fucking wrong...perhaps they cut out the hidden camera footage of Hogs at the Trough on the High Seas midnight "snack". At least we got some Ashton bulge.

by Anonymousreply 114November 5, 2019 1:49 AM

Disappointed for reasons outlined above and more. I, too, was all for it when I saw them lumbering in. They didn't even drink much to speak of.

Was the primary guest the one Ashton gave the lapdance to? I thought the biggest woman was the primary, but I am never right, so... If I am, the crew tip might have been docked out of mean fat girl jealousy.

I don't mind either of the new stews. The chick who is self-admittedly the spoiled one actually still puts her back into it, and the one who admits to liking ironing (gah!) has it together. I like her whatever, dry style as well. I suppose they will both be one and done as they don't bring the drama. Kate only has that boring shit ball chef to dig her claws into, and even their drama is dull.

by Anonymousreply 115November 5, 2019 2:24 AM

I think Kevin has been treated badly through the whole season. Captain Lee is like one of those guys with an AK-47 saying "get off my lawn." He must put it in his contract that the boats have to have names like "Honor" and "Valor" instead of "Eros."

by Anonymousreply 116November 5, 2019 2:50 AM

r116 Treated badly? I don't get that at all. To me, he's deserved everything sent his way.

All of the boats on the show are privately owned and are temporarily re-named for filming.

I do think the decorations for the table on both iterations of this show are boring as fuck. It's not hard. I'm so over the scattered pebbles/jewels with a few candles here and there. What about some lovely table linens? Flowers? Something other than white fucking plates? They have plenty of time to set it up. The "theme" episode decorations tend to be especially Party City cringe-worthy. Crepe streamers! Wow!

by Anonymousreply 117November 5, 2019 3:12 AM

Tanner is funny.

He looks like a typical Guido, but he says cute things like "Jiminy Crickets!"

He and Simone seem to be the nicest people on the yacht.

Ashton and Brian are cool, too. Typical dude bros.

Abbi is a dumb twat. So is Kevin. They both need to go. Spoiled, entitled, and they think they are WAY better at their jobs, than they actually are.

I like the fraus. They are so much friendlier than the typical bimbos who charter the yacht, and they're also funnier.

by Anonymousreply 118November 5, 2019 4:56 AM

Ew ew ew!!!!

Ashton kisses Kate on the next episode. It's like incest!

GROSS!

by Anonymousreply 119November 5, 2019 5:00 AM

The new crew members are all boring and the old crew members (Ashton) are on their best behavior after being embarrassed about their antics from last season. More booze! More sex! More fights!!!

by Anonymousreply 120November 5, 2019 1:12 PM

Tanner is hot as fuck. I want to see his dick pics.

by Anonymousreply 121November 5, 2019 1:23 PM

I loved the Kevin diarrhea episode. I would have offered to lick it clean.

by Anonymousreply 122November 5, 2019 1:51 PM

R122: I think that would have been super-achievable for you. Not much competition for that "honor."

by Anonymousreply 123November 5, 2019 4:25 PM

Why does Ashton have to work SO HARD to get his dick sucked?

Kate's not gonna give him easy breezy head...she seems like the type to make a deck hand EARN IT.

by Anonymousreply 124November 5, 2019 5:23 PM

Capt. Lee is low class white trash.

by Anonymousreply 125November 5, 2019 5:47 PM

Omg R122. You're so fucking gross.

*faints*

by Anonymousreply 126November 5, 2019 5:56 PM

Kevin did well this episode...I think they're being really hard on him, he isn't all that bad or more of an asshole than any other chef.

Abbi is a dumb twat and needs to go. Plus she is boring AF.

by Anonymousreply 127November 5, 2019 8:28 PM

Abbi: "I don't like the yacht. The work is too hard, and my boss is being mean to me!"

Greek Guy: "Let's get married."

Abbi: "Okay!"

She is a fucking NUTJOB.

by Anonymousreply 128November 5, 2019 8:32 PM

[quote] Who watches this dreck?

Dataloungers. Who else?

by Anonymousreply 129November 5, 2019 8:34 PM

I don't find Ashton attractive, at all.

Brian is WAY hotter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130November 5, 2019 8:37 PM

Brian De Saint Pern, working the fraus!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131November 5, 2019 8:37 PM

Brian and Tanner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132November 5, 2019 8:38 PM

I don't find Ashton attractive either..he seems like a nice guy but he does nothing for me. Tanner and Brian are hotter.

by Anonymousreply 133November 5, 2019 8:39 PM

I'd sniff these guys' socks anytime. In hot and humid Thailand. Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 134November 5, 2019 8:48 PM

I hate it here. This job is SO HARD. I can't stop eating.

by Anonymousreply 135November 6, 2019 7:32 AM

[quote] —Did you see her filthy feet?

People who don't wash their feet, probably don't wash other areas, as well.

Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 136November 6, 2019 10:02 AM

I think Jen and Abbi should be on a crew together......

by Anonymousreply 137November 6, 2019 2:17 PM

Remember Rocky, the batshit stew from a few seasons back, who jumped overboard and swam to a neighboring yacht just to get away from Kate?

This current gal with the big red hair needs to step it up beyond, "I'm homesick and lazy!" ZZzzzzz. The bitchy captain should wring her neck for the crime of being bad TV.

by Anonymousreply 138November 6, 2019 3:53 PM

Amen, R138. Rocky was infinitely more entertaining that raccoon-eyed redhead.

by Anonymousreply 139November 6, 2019 5:09 PM

Eddie's demise from the show was caused by Rocky's irresistible loins.

by Anonymousreply 140November 6, 2019 5:21 PM

Was that Ashton kissing Kate in the preview?

by Anonymousreply 141November 6, 2019 5:39 PM

R 141: I think so. And...eeeeew.

by Anonymousreply 142November 6, 2019 5:58 PM

Brian and Ashton are impossible to tell apart just from their voices. That hideous accent masks any differences.

by Anonymousreply 143November 6, 2019 7:55 PM

I love their accents...way better than Aussie. SA accents sound very proper to me.

by Anonymousreply 144November 6, 2019 10:03 PM

I always have to have closed captions turned on when I watch this. Abbi needs to get lost. She should find Rocky's old mermaid tail and take off for another boat.

by Anonymousreply 145November 6, 2019 11:15 PM

I love the SA accent too, R144.

It's very sexy, and like you said... proper.

Their accent is very crisp and clear, and they enunciate their words.

That's why Joao did so well, in helping Captain Sandy to dock the yacht in that tight little slip. His directions were very clear and easy to understand.

by Anonymousreply 146November 6, 2019 11:18 PM

"tight little slip"

I just came a little.

by Anonymousreply 147November 6, 2019 11:20 PM

Naw, the SA accent always sounds like a Brit is pulling back their cheeks with their hands to make a Joker face.

by Anonymousreply 148November 7, 2019 12:48 AM

Joao was from Zim not SA.

by Anonymousreply 149November 8, 2019 2:22 AM

I was interested to learn there's some prejudice in the yachting world against South Africans; apparently there are a lot of them and they've got a reputation for arrogance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150November 10, 2019 4:01 PM

New episode tonight.

by Anonymousreply 151November 11, 2019 4:47 PM

Ashton bulge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152November 12, 2019 1:46 AM

I had to rewind and look at that a couple of times. Quick work R152, definitely looks meaty.

by Anonymousreply 153November 12, 2019 2:07 AM

Little man. Little dick.

by Anonymousreply 154November 12, 2019 2:25 AM

“Leaving the boat may be stupid...but it’s who I am!”

That’s what she said

by Anonymousreply 155November 12, 2019 2:36 AM

Stupid straight guys, waiting for a girl to suck their dick.

When a gay guy would do it in a heart beat.

by Anonymousreply 156November 12, 2019 5:12 AM

Well, I take back what I said last week. The Frauen were fun. It was nice to see Capt. Lee feeling relaxed with them. Beef tongue is fabulous, but I know many self proclaimed foodies who think it is disgusting and refuse to try it. Good for them for being game, but that was a bit of a risk on Kevin's part.

I don't know why the kudos re: presentation. It looked as dull to me as it always does, no matter the chef, event, or the guests.

Both Kate and Abbie's pillowcases looked crusty as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 157November 12, 2019 6:05 AM

[quote] The Frauen were fun

That's what I said last week! I don't know why everyone was so down on them.

They were very well behaved, they were nice and pleasant, they didn't cause any problems, and they were always laughing and smiling. No drama at all.

Not all fraus are nightmares. And these girls were younger, so they weren't even really fraus. Just your average single ladies.

by Anonymousreply 158November 12, 2019 6:10 AM

r158 No, not all are nightmares, just the vast majority. These ladies were a sweet lot. Good Frauen, *pat, pat*. Now, bring on a batch of evil cunts for the next episode. My fangs need sharpening.

by Anonymousreply 159November 12, 2019 6:16 AM

[quote] They were very well behaved, they were nice and pleasant, they didn't cause any problems, and they were always laughing and smiling. No drama at all.

Oh, I forgot the best of all.... they left a REALLY GREAT tip!

$19,000 is fantastic, and that was $1700 per person, including Abbi and Tanner.

by Anonymousreply 160November 12, 2019 6:47 AM

"Captain Lee is tough to please" is a boring subplot. Why does this show cast cold, sour fish like Courtney? They need to hire crazy sluts.

by Anonymousreply 161November 12, 2019 1:08 PM

Did you call me R161?

by Anonymousreply 162November 12, 2019 2:28 PM

Which deck crew is coming back? Looks like a cast from last season.

by Anonymousreply 163November 12, 2019 3:07 PM

The person coming back is someone who was on another season with Ashton, was that last year?

by Anonymousreply 164November 12, 2019 4:20 PM

I'm guessing Ross is coming back, and there will be a big reunion montage.

by Anonymousreply 165November 12, 2019 5:45 PM

The person coming back would be a stew to replace the emotional wreck, so not a guy.

by Anonymousreply 166November 12, 2019 5:59 PM

I bet it is Ross too! He is relatively close by.

by Anonymousreply 167November 12, 2019 6:13 PM

[quote] I'm guessing Ross is coming back, and there will be a big reunion montage.

It would be weird for Ross to come back, because he was a Bosun last season, who was basically Ashton's boss.

So what position would Ross occupy, if he came back? 3rd Deckhand? Unlikely.

Maybe it's Rhylee.

by Anonymousreply 168November 12, 2019 6:27 PM

R166 wrong, it was the female deck hand who left

by Anonymousreply 169November 12, 2019 6:32 PM

Thule was a deckhand, not a stew, so it wouldn’t be her.

by Anonymousreply 170November 12, 2019 6:32 PM

Rhylee damn auto correct

by Anonymousreply 171November 12, 2019 6:43 PM

WTF is Thule?

by Anonymousreply 172November 12, 2019 6:52 PM

Read R171, R172

by Anonymousreply 173November 12, 2019 7:00 PM

I can't with Rhylee...she was crazy and not in a fun way.

by Anonymousreply 174November 12, 2019 7:05 PM

Abbi is an idiot. Lee is an excellent judge of character. He knows how to read people. He nailed his description of her, and when Kate called her a brat she was right. Captain Lee said anyone would kill for an opportunity like this, and to quit just like that? Poor little snowflake Millennial, won't be the first time she quits something.

by Anonymousreply 175November 12, 2019 8:10 PM

r175 True. That said, and I like Captain Lee, but with Abbie, he enabled her snowflaking. He would speak to her in gentle tones with a pet name. "Abb's, (I think that was it) get an elastic for your hair, I don't want you to get hurt". He spoke to her more like a daughter than a deckhand. He's almost always more gentle with the women.

by Anonymousreply 176November 12, 2019 8:17 PM

I was cringing for poor Simone.

She seems to have a crush on Tanner, but it's pretty clear that he only sees her as a friend.

I foresee their friendship ending in tears. Her tears.

Tanner is from Long Island. He'd never date a black girl... sorry to say.

by Anonymousreply 177November 12, 2019 8:20 PM

Simone, is to me the prettiest and most intelligent woman on the boat. Yet it is like she is invisible to all of the guys. Their loss.

by Anonymousreply 178November 12, 2019 8:24 PM

Same thing happened to Lauren.

She had a huge crush on Nico, but he only saw her as a friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179November 12, 2019 8:28 PM

I guess they only want the blond, white girls. I suppose that is due in large part to their upbringing.

I hope the pace picks up soon. It's not the worst season ever, but it's a bit of a snooze.

by Anonymousreply 180November 12, 2019 8:43 PM

Really Courtney is pretty but she isn't a knockout. She would also be a pain in the tukus as a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 181November 12, 2019 8:58 PM

But she's blonde R181, so these guys don't care.

That makes her "beautiful." *gag*

by Anonymousreply 182November 12, 2019 8:59 PM

Courtney is hardly a bombshell and all she does is complain about not having a sugar daddy yet these guys still want to get next to her.

I don’t understand straight guys at all.

by Anonymousreply 183November 12, 2019 9:57 PM

Yes, it's Ross. You can tell from the brown cankles they showed on the preview.

by Anonymousreply 184November 12, 2019 10:22 PM

"I don’t understand straight guys at all."

Oh, the vapors.

by Anonymousreply 185November 12, 2019 10:24 PM

So will Ross be Bosun, or will Ashton?

by Anonymousreply 186November 12, 2019 11:01 PM

i think ashton...and others...took molly before that club.

by Anonymousreply 187November 12, 2019 11:12 PM

I’m such an eldergay — is molly the same thing as ecstasy?

by Anonymousreply 188November 12, 2019 11:18 PM

Totally, R187. Ashton was LIT.

I've never seen him act like that before. When he got back to the yacht, he couldn't even form a coherent sentence, which is why Courtney walked away from him.

If I didn't know any better, I almost thought that he was trying to get Chef Kevin to suck his dick, when he got back to his room.

Which makes me wonder even more, if Ashton and Ross got it on last season, when they were roomies. They were practically in love with each other, by the end of the season!

by Anonymousreply 189November 12, 2019 11:20 PM

Ross seems the type to hook up with another guy.

On Below Deck Tahiti, the first thing he noticed (and commented on) was Ashton's body. He was hot for it.

Yeah, Ross *had* a girlfriend and a kid, but that doesn't mean he wasn't open to sucking dick, every now and then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190November 12, 2019 11:24 PM

How did Abbi find time to apply that hideous eyeliner? Her hands were always busy stuffing food in her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 191November 12, 2019 11:41 PM

Ross has got some meaty thighs.

Even thicker than Asston's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192November 13, 2019 12:22 AM

On the Below Deck Med after show, in discussing Mila's departure, Travis acknowledged that he had done unspecified gay things in the past, considered himself straight for now, and left open the possibility of gay things in the future.

by Anonymousreply 193November 13, 2019 12:51 AM

The editing style of these reality shows is getting so tired. The 1-3 second cuts (and even quicker when they're off the boat) isn't edgy or exciting (like it was in 1995). It's humdrum and irritating.

by Anonymousreply 194November 13, 2019 1:23 AM

I've grown sick of the editing style of these shows. Constant 1-3 second cuts (even shorter when they're off the boat) isn't edgy or exciting (the way it might have been in 1995). It's just tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 195November 13, 2019 1:27 AM

Sorry for the repetitive post.

by Anonymousreply 196November 13, 2019 1:30 AM

Why would they bring in Ross if they lost a stew? They don’t need another deck hand, they need a new stew. Will Ross be making beds and ironing?

by Anonymousreply 197November 13, 2019 1:30 AM

R197 has lost the plot.

by Anonymousreply 198November 13, 2019 1:38 AM

Oh for fuck sake. For the second time, Abbi was a deck hand, NOT a stew.

Sexist fucks.

by Anonymousreply 199November 13, 2019 1:49 AM

I thought Abbi was a stew, don’t remember her being on deck much, but I never really paid attention to her.

by Anonymousreply 200November 13, 2019 2:53 AM

R197--- There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

by Anonymousreply 201November 13, 2019 7:01 AM

And there are a lot of unnecessary assholes.

by Anonymousreply 202November 13, 2019 7:40 AM

Ashton is so freaking insecure. He absolutely can't stand it when every female doesn't fawn all over him. He's not as interested in getting off as he is in making sure he gets attention.

by Anonymousreply 203November 13, 2019 9:49 AM

I’d suck Ash’s dick.

by Anonymousreply 204November 13, 2019 10:27 AM

I too was waiting for Chef Kev to offer a BJ to Ashton! R203 you nailed it...Ashton is very needy for attention. Brian is hotter anyway.

by Anonymousreply 205November 13, 2019 12:02 PM

So Kevin tells Ashton (in their private cabin!) that he smells heavenly and that he just wants to lick him all over, up and down.

And Ashton says "Don't say that. . ." but his eyes area already savoring the experience.

I love when straight guys talk like that. Or is it only a matter of time.

Tic Toc. Let's see your cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206November 19, 2019 2:08 AM

OMG It's Reilly!!! The new bosun. Ashton does not look happy. The producers are cruel bitches. She's so fucking annoying!

by Anonymousreply 207November 19, 2019 2:09 AM

Bwahahaha R207.

They wanted to shake things up. "I said, I got it!" lol

Later in the season, Ashton tells the Captain that he wants to get rid of one of his deckhands. I doubt it's Brian or Tanner, so it HAS to be that thundercunt Reilly.

Maybe the other thundercunt KATE, can take Reilly with her, when she walks off the boat.

by Anonymousreply 208November 19, 2019 2:14 AM

I would love to see Kevin give Ashton a good, long blowjob. And then swallow.

That would be so fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 209November 19, 2019 2:14 AM

Does Chef Kevin look like Prince William if he was a commoner?

by Anonymousreply 210November 19, 2019 3:17 AM

Another boring episode. Hopefully the new girl will stir it up.

by Anonymousreply 211November 19, 2019 4:15 AM

Does Kate really leave? The preview of her confrontation with the Housewives from Beverly Hills looks craptastic.....

I hate these Bravo crossover shows......I purposely avoid all of the Housewives of.... and now here they are shoehorned into my only Bravo watched series.....

by Anonymousreply 212November 19, 2019 2:28 PM

I'm actually somewhat looking forward to seeing Alexis "Jesus Juggs" Bellino on the boat now that she is divorced from Taliban Jim and with what appears to be a sexy daddy. .

Kate has said that she is a Bravo Superfan so she of course knows who Jesus Juggs is. I will not be surprised at all if Kate is "Team Tamra" since she seems the type.

"I hope that this boat sinks." I laughed hard at that. What a crazy thing for her to say.

by Anonymousreply 213November 19, 2019 3:12 PM

This season is so boring, I bet that's why they added crazy Rhylee.

by Anonymousreply 214November 19, 2019 3:29 PM

So Tanner is going to eat out Simone?

by Anonymousreply 215November 19, 2019 6:35 PM

I hope Simone and Tanner hook up..they’re cute together. Those FSU guests were complete trash.

by Anonymousreply 216November 19, 2019 7:50 PM

Will he eat her out on camera? Will that be a first for basic cable? I’m not sure how I feel about that other than an involuntary “Ewwww!”

by Anonymousreply 217November 19, 2019 10:00 PM

I'm happy to see Rhylee back, just to see her get under Ashton's skin!

And that charter guest was kinda gross with Simone.

It sucks that with black girls, they are either ignored, or treated as some kind of weird sex fetish.

by Anonymousreply 218November 26, 2019 4:23 AM

I don't understand Kate's hatred for Kevin.

He cracks me up!

Yes, he's a bit OCD, but no worse than Ben or Adam.

Kevin seems much nicer (and funnier) than either Ben or Adam.

Kate's just being really hard on him.

by Anonymousreply 219November 26, 2019 4:49 AM

Tanner's bare butt on the next episode!

Looks like hot ass Brian is going home. :o(

by Anonymousreply 220November 26, 2019 5:00 AM

Glad Simone is going to get some! Tanner is a beautiful man. I think Ashton is a good dude but he is the least attractive of the dick hands.

by Anonymousreply 221November 26, 2019 11:47 AM

Last night on WWHL, Andy asked Brian and Tanner who was better endowed. Without hesitation, both said Tanner was. Hmmm...

by Anonymousreply 222November 26, 2019 12:49 PM

Lucky Simone!

by Anonymousreply 223November 26, 2019 1:33 PM

Tanner is the Mighty AWG of the Seas!

No seafarer is AWG-ier than Tanner!

by Anonymousreply 224November 28, 2019 3:09 AM

R222 and once again, Miss Andy Cohen proves what an embarrassment she is.

by Anonymousreply 225November 28, 2019 3:03 PM

Tanner is hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 226December 1, 2019 2:17 PM

R226 Tanner's body isn't great, but his eyes are incredible. And I like it when he says "Jiminy Crickets" instead of "fuck."

by Anonymousreply 227December 1, 2019 3:24 PM

No love for Kevin?

I think he's funny, in a weird way.

by Anonymousreply 228December 1, 2019 4:17 PM

r228 No Kevin, sorry. You are an asshole, and your food is boring. Shave off your hair. You look like you have mange. Go to a proper culinary school, go to a gym, get some manners, learn the art of self deprecation, which is your only hope as you'll never be a naturally funny person, then maybe we'll revisit your worth.

by Anonymousreply 229December 2, 2019 2:38 AM

I love Tanner, but he looked DISGUSTING after that night out partying.

Sweaty shirt, puking in the bathroom, smoking cigarettes, drinking booze, and then making out with Simone.

YUCK!!! And she's equally as bad, for putting up with it! Most girls (I assume) would have been grossed out by him.

Just looking at Thailand makes me ill. The heat, the sweat, the heat, and the heat. I'd want to DIE.

by Anonymousreply 230December 3, 2019 8:53 AM

I'm not sure who's side I'm on in the Kate vs. Simone fight.

On the one hand, Simone really DOES suck at service. She doesn't really engage the guests in conversation, she doesn't know how to make mixed drinks, and watching her cut those lemons, was somewhat painful.

But on Kate's end, she's not even bothering to show Simone how to do anything, when in seasons past, she has done it for new stews. Also, she was the one who made Simone the second stew, so as the Captain likes to say, "It's YOUR JOB to make sure that your department runs smoothly."

So put up, or shut the fuck up, Kate.

Looks like next episode, she pisses off Captain Lee. Uh oh!

by Anonymousreply 231December 3, 2019 8:57 AM

This season is still so boring. Are we supposed to care about Brian's leg? Or Simone's laundry issues? Zzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 232December 3, 2019 3:16 PM

You know it's all scripted bullshit when they put the Real Housewives on the boat. There's many more crew than who they show so that the cast mates can act. I wonder what they are really doing on this fake show? On shore till the next fake charter comes aboard. And the tips. Sure thing. It's all a ruse. But they all sign NDAs and stick to them.

by Anonymousreply 233December 3, 2019 3:38 PM

Below Deck Med is better

by Anonymousreply 234December 3, 2019 6:19 PM

Below Deck Med has a slightly nicer boat, though still a bit dated, than this sad monochromatic thing. I feel bad for the people who get stuck in the dual twin "suite". The Master is nothing to write home about either. For that kind of money, I want LUXE!

by Anonymousreply 235December 3, 2019 9:04 PM

I don’t think Simone can be taught do do a better job at service. She seems distant to strangers and that can’t be fixed.

by Anonymousreply 236December 3, 2019 9:55 PM

I can't believe she sucked face with Tanner after he yacked! Gross.

by Anonymousreply 237December 3, 2019 10:27 PM

Simone is so insecure and needy. It’s cringey.

by Anonymousreply 238December 3, 2019 10:31 PM

Women who are constantly, egregiously late getting ready to go out (at a pre-determined time, no less) with a fuck-you attitude are insufferable. I have a niece who is a nightmare like this on family trips.

by Anonymousreply 239December 8, 2019 12:20 PM

Tonight's episode is titled, "Everyone hates Kate."

Rofl.

by Anonymousreply 240December 10, 2019 12:10 AM

Did Simone and Tanner break up already?

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 241December 10, 2019 12:54 AM

Tanner certainly gave us a nice beaver shot tonight, it’s a shame it was blurred, even if minimally.

by Anonymousreply 242December 10, 2019 1:25 AM

Ugh tanner is such a DICK!

by Anonymousreply 243December 10, 2019 1:30 AM

Tanner's dick print!

by Anonymousreply 244December 10, 2019 1:51 AM

“Chow Town, dude!”

by Anonymousreply 245December 10, 2019 2:18 AM

Courtney's sober asides are hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 246December 10, 2019 3:24 AM

Kate secure enough to throw everyone's uniforms on the floor in front of the Captain. She probably had to blow him later.

by Anonymousreply 247December 10, 2019 3:25 AM

“Hi, sweetheart!”

Kate knows that she’s the Captain’s favorite.

by Anonymousreply 248December 10, 2019 4:03 AM

test

by Anonymousreply 249December 10, 2019 12:17 PM

Did anyone catch Ashton kissing both Brian and Courtney? It's almost as if he was inviting them for a threesome, lol.

by Anonymousreply 250December 10, 2019 4:14 PM

Are you sure that was Ashton kissing Brian? I’m pretty sure that it was Chef Kevin who couldn’t keep his drunken hands off of Brian throughout the entire episode.

by Anonymousreply 251December 10, 2019 5:32 PM

It was Kevin who wants them both - Brian and Ashton.....

by Anonymousreply 252December 10, 2019 5:39 PM

Kevin was very handsy throughout the episode.

by Anonymousreply 253December 10, 2019 6:03 PM

kevin is gay as a goose

by Anonymousreply 254December 10, 2019 9:49 PM

All of the guys seem handsy with each other, and yes that was Ashton who kissed both Brian and Courtney.

Tanner has a nice sized cock. He looks uncut, which I also love.

As for Kevin, I think we're all picking up on a gay vibe from him. Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 255December 10, 2019 10:27 PM

Loved how Brian in one breath defending Simone and all high and mighty about treating women with respect and then calls Kate a bitch. Nice. I don't recall Kate drinking this much in any previous seasons.

Tanner was definitely cut. You could clearly see his head. He's a drunk too.

by Anonymousreply 256December 10, 2019 10:32 PM

Kate kept calling Brian a “yachtie” and he kindly asked her not to but she kept doing it. Then when Kate asked him what he thought of her, he answered her question with honesty.

He didn’t “call her a bitch” he simply answered her question. If you don’t want the answer, don’t ask the question.

by Anonymousreply 257December 10, 2019 11:58 PM

Rhylee is such a WHORE!!!

Haha, "I would fuck him until he forgot about Courtney." "I want to lick the sweat from his abs!"

Are we sure she isn't a gay man? Because she basically said everything I was thinking.

by Anonymousreply 258December 11, 2019 12:14 AM

Rhylee's a sneaky little cunt. Or a really good Reality star. Not sure which.

by Anonymousreply 259December 11, 2019 12:40 AM

Riley is a dime-a-dozen cunt. She’s not interesting or charismatic or smart enough to be a quality TV villain.

by Anonymousreply 260December 11, 2019 3:49 AM

Rhylee has had multiple STD’s

by Anonymousreply 261December 13, 2019 1:15 PM

Isn't it funny that Rylee is spreading her legs and rubbing her crotch and licking her lips and none of the guys are paying any attention to her?

by Anonymousreply 262December 13, 2019 1:18 PM

No comments on this new episode? Are we over this season already? It's obvious Kate will NOT quit. She's friends with captain Lee.

by Anonymousreply 263December 29, 2019 8:11 PM

Kate waited until she was back in Daddy’s house (ie, the boat) before goading Ashton again. She thought that the group would gang up against Ashton but instead they were like, “I agree with him—you’re a bitch!” It was fun to see her manipulative scheme spectacularly backfire on her. I’m a fan of Kate, btw.

It was telling that as she was freaking out, she said, “I make a lot of money!” I wonder what else she said that was edited out. Probably something along the lines of “I’m a star!” or “This show would be nothing without me!”

by Anonymousreply 264December 29, 2019 9:21 PM

Finally some action on here! I thought there was a new thread but couldn't find it. I'm sold now more than ever that Captain Lee has something going on with Kate. I like the guy, but the way he always refers to his wife as "his bride" sounds like overcompensating.

I can't remember what season it was, but his wife...sorry...his bride....was on the boat for an overnight visit (I think?) and they didn't have that married forever couple easiness one might expect, not uneasy either, just somewhat disconnected. No "there, there" either way. Sorry, I'm tired and not explaining this well. Lee and Kate have more of a married vibe than he does with his actual wife is what I'm trying to choke out here. It's particularly obvious to me when they appear on WWHL together

by Anonymousreply 265December 29, 2019 9:46 PM

What is the true story on Kate? She's been doing this forever and I find it hard to believe she hasn't shaved at least 5-10 years off of her age. Anyone know the dirt? Was her lez thing just for the show? Is she a whore? Eating disorder?

by Anonymousreply 266December 29, 2019 9:59 PM

Smashton will never happen.

by Anonymousreply 267December 30, 2019 2:11 PM

In addition to filming the show, Kate and Capt Lee do a lot of promotion together so they spend a lot of time together. I think that they are genuinely friends but she’d never fuck him.

In the last year or so, Kate relocated from FL to NYC to try to expand her media career. She wrote a book and is probably looking for more TV opportunities.

by Anonymousreply 268December 30, 2019 4:21 PM

I would like to lick Colin all over, he is so cute and lovable

by Anonymousreply 269December 30, 2019 6:19 PM

Rewatching the last episode. Wasn't there supposed to be a 20's theme for that night? Captain Lee wore a tux. I think I saw some headbands...and that was it. Or did I miss "it"?

by Anonymousreply 270December 31, 2019 12:33 AM

Chef is gay gay gay! Did I say that already?

by Anonymousreply 271December 31, 2019 12:38 AM

This yacht is really disappointing. Mind you, I'm typing this from my tiny 2 bedroom shithole apartment, so who the fuck am I to opine I guess, (he said opining). I have zero experience with luxury yachts to put it mildly, but I'm getting Holiday Inn Express entry level. *maybe* Courtyard by Marriott. Why don't they utilize the interior lounge more, especially in what seems to be beastly heat? Does anyone here have high end yachting experience? If so, how does the "Valor" measure up?

by Anonymousreply 272December 31, 2019 12:48 AM

Kevin needs to shove an apple in that fat entitled cunt and roast her for dinner. Serve liberally to the other entitled "I'm watching you" cunt.

by Anonymousreply 273December 31, 2019 1:28 AM

R273: ITA with you. Also, Jamie could really use some better (or just some!) support garments.

by Anonymousreply 274December 31, 2019 2:11 AM

Ugh. "bro" is bad enough, I cannot abide "bru".

by Anonymousreply 275December 31, 2019 12:24 PM

Well Smashton was an ass - but Kate was just as wrong. And her leaving the boat without telling the captain deserved a MUCH greater consequence than she received.....

Jamie has a big scab on her elbow......did she get it at the grocery store pushing old people out of the way?

"People are talking about your food......" - especially when you tell them what to say.......

by Anonymousreply 276December 31, 2019 3:12 PM

So Kevin needs to go upscale in future meals, despite the guests asking for things like matzo ball soup. It must be maddening trying to please these trashy guests.

by Anonymousreply 277December 31, 2019 3:45 PM

You can tell the state of the boat from the shots on the bridge. There's a wall panel that's damaged in every shot.

by Anonymousreply 278December 31, 2019 3:53 PM

The "guests" get a big break on the price of the yacht in exchange for agreeing to be on the show. If you wanted a true yachting experience, you would never book the Bravo TV yacht in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 279December 31, 2019 5:39 PM

Kevin is a fucking terrible chef, has been all season. Yes, the guests are cunts, but they are probably right about his food.

by Anonymousreply 280January 1, 2020 3:49 PM

I don't think he's the best chef ever to have walked this earth, but this group requested shit foot.

by Anonymousreply 281January 1, 2020 3:53 PM

*food, not foot. That would be tough for Kevin to whip up.

by Anonymousreply 282January 1, 2020 3:53 PM

I LOATHE Kevin but who asks for fucking matzoh ball soup on a yacht?!

by Anonymousreply 283January 1, 2020 9:27 PM

Exactly r283. Unless I was sick, that would be pretty much the last on my list for dinner aboard a luxe-ish yacht. Also, to make a half way decent one, you really need to know what you are doing. It's of those things that look straightforward but can turn to shit fairly easily. Sounds like he pulled it off.

by Anonymousreply 284January 1, 2020 10:19 PM

What has Tanner done? Why does everyone hate on him all of a sudden? I understand why some people have an issue with Ashton, with the way he speaks down to women and gets angry while drunk. But Tanner has done nothing. Sure, he's a player and maybe he should have treated Simone better, but from what I saw what he did wasn't that bad. He even had the sense to finish it before she got too attached.

by Anonymousreply 285January 2, 2020 4:12 PM

I bet Tanner has a nice cock

by Anonymousreply 286January 2, 2020 6:41 PM

R285, agreed. Dancing with a paid dancer is a crime now, even after having asked permission?

by Anonymousreply 287January 2, 2020 6:48 PM

Why do you think Kevin is gay, R271?

R286, you missed the episode where Tanner wore the tight pants, and it showed the outline of his cock.

It was very nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288January 2, 2020 7:15 PM

Why do you think Kevin is gay, R271?

R286, you missed the episode where Tanner wore the tight pants, and it showed the outline of his cock.

It was very nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289January 2, 2020 7:18 PM

Gay men think Tanner is cool but women know that he’s a skeezy douchebag. He probably has a tiny pecker which is why he brags about performing cunnilingus.

by Anonymousreply 290January 2, 2020 9:36 PM

Ashton said Tanner was the most likely to get naked, and had the biggest dick, on Watch What Happens Live, with Andy Cohen. At least I think that’s what he said, I choose to remember it that way.

by Anonymousreply 291January 2, 2020 9:42 PM

[quote] He probably has a tiny pecker

Wrong.

Tanner's dick outline was on full display in the POOL episode (the one where he threw up and then made out with Simone), and it was a very nice size.

by Anonymousreply 292January 2, 2020 10:01 PM

I believe you. I really, really believe you.

by Anonymousreply 293January 2, 2020 10:34 PM

R291 You are correct. Both Ashton and Brian said that among the guys on the crews, Tanner had the biggest cock.

by Anonymousreply 294January 3, 2020 12:38 AM

But Kate is still the biggest dick.

by Anonymousreply 295January 3, 2020 2:55 PM

Everyone on Twitter is hating on Tanner yet I don't understand why. Like literally, I had to watch the episode again to get why people are so upset and I still don't get what he's done. What is he guilty of doing? Can someone please explain to me because I'm lost. Again, the Ashton thing I get but I'm clueless about the insane Tanner hate.

by Anonymousreply 296January 3, 2020 8:50 PM

I'm kind of shocked that calm, cool Ashton from last season got physical with Kate like that; she's not saint, but there is excuse for him to be physically intimidating like that to her no matter what she did or didn't do. I realize that is scripted TV & all, but I'm kind of surprised they let him get away with that in the short term and didn't send him packing right away.

by Anonymousreply 297January 3, 2020 8:55 PM

Me too. Ashie is lucky he's still on the fucking show. Meanwhile, everyone else was wishing Ashton's fist connected with Kate instead of with the van door.

by Anonymousreply 298January 3, 2020 9:38 PM

The guys really seem to like Kevin.

Tanner is kissing him on the head, Ashton is carrying him to his bed, and Brian is "bru-ing" out with him.

Lucky fucker!

by Anonymousreply 299January 3, 2020 11:43 PM

How many times does a man have to get blackout drunk — with coworkers! while being filmed for a TV show! — to realize that binge drinking is a bad idea?

by Anonymousreply 300January 4, 2020 12:00 AM

Yeah I don't get the Tanner hate either..dude needs to lift some weights tho

by Anonymousreply 301January 4, 2020 12:53 PM

I don’t see why Aston was so pissed at Kate. It’s not like she really said anything about her.

by Anonymousreply 302January 4, 2020 12:56 PM

At the risk of using an over-used term, I think Ashton is easily trigger by people - particularly women - who he views as challenging his fragile ego. Kate & Rhylee could push anyone's buttons, but between the close quarters, his drinking problem, the pressure of being in charge and fragile sense of self, he just can't deal with women with whom he has to interact as a peer and not a fuck buddy. J-wow was very much the same way, though while he was openly hostile to Hanner, I don't recall her got physical with her and he mostly seemed to get along fine with Jamie.

He's probably just fine when he's a wingman to a strong, silent type like Ross, but left on his own, he's a fucking mess.

by Anonymousreply 303January 4, 2020 1:47 PM

Roids

by Anonymousreply 304January 4, 2020 1:52 PM

R302, they heavily edited that scene in the car. More of what was said came out in the aftershows. It wasn't just one comment.

by Anonymousreply 305January 4, 2020 2:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!