Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pit Bulls and Parolees on Animal Planet

NOTE: I know these dogs are not DL's faves but let's focus on the show itself, maybe?

I know it's been on for ages but I just discovered it like a year ago and am a little obsessed. Is anyone else here a regular viewer or fan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 24, 2020 3:23 PM

Positively disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 1September 2, 2019 11:58 PM

woof

by Anonymousreply 2September 3, 2019 12:07 AM

I too, was late to the party. I now love that show. Ignore these obtuse, soulless cunts here who have no clue.

by Anonymousreply 3September 3, 2019 1:45 AM

I am normally repulsed by people with that many tattoos but I have to say, I really like Tia and all her family. They are so loving and caring to all the dogs, it's hard to dislike anyone who gives as much as they do to these dogs.

by Anonymousreply 4September 3, 2019 1:50 AM

new season coming soon!

by Anonymousreply 5September 3, 2019 3:00 AM

Yes I watch it with my miniature dachshund. They are doing great work, rehabilitating humans and dogs.

by Anonymousreply 6September 3, 2019 4:03 AM

Do you think Tia's husband deserved to go back to jail?

by Anonymousreply 7September 3, 2019 4:05 AM

Two species I cross the street to avoid, so no.

by Anonymousreply 8September 3, 2019 4:31 AM

Did they show Tia's husband on the show?

by Anonymousreply 9September 3, 2019 1:11 PM

Marcel is a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 10September 4, 2019 8:23 PM

FUCK. PIT. BULLS.

They need to be exterminated off of this planet.

Vicious, ferocious KILLERS.

by Anonymousreply 11September 4, 2019 8:27 PM

FUCK. PIT. BULLS.

They need to be exterminated off of this planet.

Vicious, ferocious KILLERS.

by Anonymousreply 12September 4, 2019 8:27 PM

People who hate Pit Bulls are retarded pearl clutches.

by Anonymousreply 13September 4, 2019 8:31 PM

Yeah, never mind the fact that they were BRED to kill, right R13?

Do your fucking research.

by Anonymousreply 14September 4, 2019 8:32 PM

R14 Cats evolved from vicious mountain lions. Does that make every cat a ferocious beast?

Some of you people are ridiculous, and clearly lack brain cells.

by Anonymousreply 15September 4, 2019 8:34 PM

I knew the hateful Marys would crawl out of the closet at some point in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 16September 4, 2019 8:38 PM

My only complaint is that I think the show has unfortunately helped popularize pit bulls.

We have had several bad moments this year in my neighborhood with pit bulls and naive owners.

by Anonymousreply 17September 4, 2019 9:41 PM

I love pit bulls but certainly, they are a breed that only certain owners should have.

There are too many bad dog owners across many breeds, but for big dogs with lots of power, it's more important to have them properly trained and socialized.

by Anonymousreply 18September 4, 2019 10:47 PM

I hate watch that fucking show. I had a niece bitten and hospitalized by a pitbull. A good friend's jack russel terrier was mauled in his fenced in backyard after the pit climbed the fence. I fucking hate those animals.

by Anonymousreply 19September 4, 2019 11:54 PM

Doesn't matter how well trained they are, or that they're "always" locked up. There will be times when they get out--because humans are fallible. They forget to latch the gate, or whatever. And even the sweetest, most well behaved pits get triggered on occasion for who knows what reasons. Then the beast is unleashed. No one should be allowed to have a pet that can easily kill a small child or rip your face off.

by Anonymousreply 20September 5, 2019 12:26 AM

Such sweet little dogs.

by Anonymousreply 21September 5, 2019 10:32 PM

aw man, Marcel and Mariah split up. He was the only halfway decent piece of ass on that entire show.

by Anonymousreply 22September 26, 2019 12:47 PM

R22 Show us Marcel’s “decent piece of ass”

by Anonymousreply 23September 26, 2019 2:34 PM

He was the only one I wouldn't have wanted to take a giant flea/scabies dip after fucking

by Anonymousreply 24September 26, 2019 3:26 PM

I'm hooked on Amanda To The Rescue, too

by Anonymousreply 25November 13, 2019 11:19 AM

I think whole body tattoos and at least one face piercing is required to be on camera.

by Anonymousreply 26February 23, 2020 9:41 PM

Trashy people

by Anonymousreply 27February 23, 2020 10:54 PM

Tattooed daughter #1 wrote a children's book!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 23, 2020 11:43 PM

Every time that show comes on and I see a pit bull find its forever home, I wonder if that sweet-looking rescue dog is going to be the one that kills a member of its new family.

And I change the channel.

by Anonymousreply 29February 24, 2020 1:13 AM

Let's hope they take a bite out of this trash and they bleed profusely to death. Fucking deplorables making money off the dogs.

by Anonymousreply 30February 24, 2020 4:06 AM

oh yea, lets sing the praises of the dog breed that mauls/bites more people than any other breed. GEESH

by Anonymousreply 31February 24, 2020 4:14 AM

If only a real hungry one would visit R31

by Anonymousreply 32February 24, 2020 4:22 AM

Lay down with dogs and eventually you'll get fleas.

by Anonymousreply 33February 24, 2020 4:25 AM

Mama is missing the good cagemeat on this show!

Like Country Matt - tall and muscled.

And Toney - the little Creole guy, the muscular ex football player.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 24, 2020 3:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!