Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Any dirt on Zach Villa?

He's part of the new cast for American Horror Story's new season (1984). Doesn't seem to be much out there on him aside from things mainly about Evan Rachel Wood.....

by Anonymousreply 65September 18, 2021 3:13 AM

Rumour has it he started messing around with Wood and even got engaged to her while he was still married to someone else. Not exactly the faithful type. That's all I got.

by Anonymousreply 1September 2, 2019 4:54 PM

It seems Zach, Evan and his wife were all sort of chummy at some point before he left her for Evan. His wife is even listed as a producer on Zach and Evan's now defunct band's (Rebel and a Basketcase) website.

When Zach and Evan showed up on the red carpet together sporting engagement rings, I remember they tried to spin it as though he was still married but had been separated for some time when he had maybe been separated for like 6 months.

Zach and his ex wife have both worked as audiobook narrators. Does anyone know if they actually divorced? I see they were photographed together last November at the AFI FEST 2018.

by Anonymousreply 2November 11, 2019 7:08 AM

R2 Zach is divorced from Amy now (the audiobook narrator wife), but they're still very close friends. What's most odd of all is that Amy is still close with Evan as well....just yesterday, Evan liked and commented on Amy's Instagram post (and theyve been following eachother throughout Zach and Evan's engagement AND fallout). What's interesting is that Zach and Evan are totally cut off from one another, they are not connected at all and keep their distance....things clearly ended VERY badly with them. However... they BOTH keep in close contact with Zach's ex wife (who they apparently CHEATED ON!!!). I don't know about y'all, but that's a really weird situation to me. If I were Amy, I'd totally ditch the cheating bum ex and I certainly wouldn't be friends with the cheating bum ex's mistress either.......

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2019 2:14 AM

It seems Cody Fern (AHS 1984) and Zach Villa don't like each other much. Which isn't too surprising on both ends. Cody Fern has become such an annoying snob these days.

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2019 4:08 AM

I wonder if Cody is upset that he did not get the part of the Night Stalker...seems like a lead role that he would have loved, given that he has been on the record saying he prefers the darker roles.

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2019 8:10 PM

I do remember Cody mentioning that he favors darker roles, however Zach definitely fulfilled the part of the NightStalker; Cody would just have to sit this one out.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2019 5:56 AM

Fern would have brought an entirely different vibe to the night stalker role (not bad, just different.) Zach did a great job, he is less of a pretty boy type (but very cute) which helped him stand apart from Fern when Murphy was considering actors, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 7December 5, 2019 11:27 AM

I remember that the ex wife unfollowed Evan on instagram when Zach and her went public with their relationship. I don't know if she ever refollowed Evan but if they are on better terms now, it's probably easier to forgive them both given that Zach and Evan seem to keep a distance from one another.

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2019 2:30 PM

[R8] Interesting, didn't know that (I haven't followed Villa for that long). But the ex wife and Evan are definitely following each other again.

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2019 8:57 PM

Murphy just posted the official cast list for AHS 10 on Instgram and Villa wasn't on it. Hmm. Wonder why? Thought he'd be back for sure....

by Anonymousreply 10February 26, 2020 7:22 PM

He's been performing at a lot of drag shows lately and really queening it up. I think he's at least bi, like Evan is.

by Anonymousreply 11February 26, 2020 7:44 PM

The minute I saw Zach on AHS, I knew he was gay.

My gaydar was pinging off the charts.

He isn't fooling anyone.

by Anonymousreply 12February 26, 2020 7:48 PM

GAY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 26, 2020 7:49 PM

I find it hilarious that Zach is "married" to this woman...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 26, 2020 7:50 PM

Zach looks like every gay Latino/Mexican in L.A. that I've ever known.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 26, 2020 7:51 PM

R14 He isn't married to Evan, they were engaged in 2016 but then broke off the engagement a few months later. He did have an ex wife named Amy many years back. He's not currently married though.

The burlesque and drag queen show stuff is pretty weird. Maybe he's just trying to show acting versatility? Who knows what the real deal is.......

by Anonymousreply 16February 26, 2020 8:25 PM

R10 Angelica Ross revealed that they are starting filming NOW - aka. In MARCH. That's earlier than they've ever filmed in the past - usually film in June or July or so. Maybe that's the reason Villa and some of the others don't seem to be on board this season....unexpected availability issues?

by Anonymousreply 17February 28, 2020 10:47 PM

Seems Villa is too busy with his new dive bar stripping career to tackle more AHS. He's got it all wrong because most people strip BEFORE they get a big break, not AFTER it! Maybe he took the Ramirez role to help bring attention to his gyrating gigs....The "American Horror Stripper" should totally be his stagename....

by Anonymousreply 18March 2, 2020 12:38 AM

The dude's a total man whore. True story.

by Anonymousreply 19March 25, 2020 2:43 AM

He posted a bunch of IG stories about being back in the AHS offices and being excited about the next season shortly before the pandemic shutdowns, so he is going to be in the next season, whenever that happens.

by Anonymousreply 20April 20, 2020 11:11 PM

R20 No, he did not. He posted some pix from the FX office weeks ago, but he didn't say why. He certainly did not say he was "excited about the next AHS season", that's just something you made up in your head. And he definitely isn't listed as the main cast for the next season, which has already been officially announced.

by Anonymousreply 21April 21, 2020 3:54 AM

The gross majority of the main returning AHS cast do NOT follow Zach Villa on Instagram. Even the ones that DID follow him at the beginning of AHS 1984 unfollowed him the second the season was over. That's pretty weird, the actors don't usually act that way towards their fellow actors (and definitely don't do a *mass exodus* kind of thing on a particular actor)...but they DID for Zach. That's making me get a distinct impression the guy is kind of a shady asshole. Something about him doesn't sit right and the other AHS actors zoned in on it. They clearly want nothing to do with him. Don't even want to be seen doing something as simple as following him on Instagram, damn.....

by Anonymousreply 22April 21, 2020 6:33 PM

R7, they never would’ve considering casting white Cody Fern as Hispanic Ramirez. These days you need Ancestry.com genetic breakdown in addition to a headshot to submit for roles, even if it’s for a serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 23April 21, 2020 6:39 PM

Here's some. There's a girl on Twitter who made a series of tweets saying she saw Zach Villa looting on the weekend. And that he stole a car. And even tried to steal her wallet! Like DAYYUMMMM son if this is true.....

Tweet 1 linked below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 16, 2020 1:52 AM

Tweet 2 linked below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 16, 2020 1:53 AM

Tweet 3 linked below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 16, 2020 1:54 AM

[R24] [R25] [R26] Lol. Staying true to his Mexican roots I see. <.<

by Anonymousreply 27June 16, 2020 2:34 AM

R24 Guess the AHS gig finally stopped paying the bills. 😂

by Anonymousreply 28June 16, 2020 4:28 AM

....And stripping with that beanpole ass ain't working for him either.

by Anonymousreply 29June 16, 2020 4:29 AM

Seen caps floating around Insta and FB showing that Zach Villa's parents and family are Republicans. Heavy ones. And very openly pro-Trump. Oh, also anti BLM. Zach might be the same but won't show it (public image and all, the stans wouldn't like it). Growing up in families like that, the apple doesn't usually fall too far from the tree. Hmmm. 🤔

by Anonymousreply 30July 8, 2020 11:25 AM

R2 R3 R8 R9 I've been told that apparently, Zach never actually divorced the audio narrator (Amy), and they are still currently married. They just have a very interesting....relationship style.

She also accompanied him to the Veuve Clicquot social event in October 2019.

by Anonymousreply 31August 11, 2020 2:40 AM

R31 So he IS still married. Woah. I guess that explains the mystery wedding band style ring he often seems to be wearing on his ring finger. On one of his latest IG lives there were a bunch of people chatting about exactly that and wondering..........

by Anonymousreply 32August 11, 2020 3:26 PM

Well it ALL sounds bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 33August 11, 2020 3:47 PM

Yikes, still married and have seen on Insta that Zach also has a bunch of girlfriends (pics and vids galore). Hmmmmm guess either he's a big cheater or they've got an open marriage or something like that? Dang.

by Anonymousreply 34August 12, 2020 2:17 AM

Dunno if this is a fact (just saw the image posted on Twitter), but......yah. More about Zach stealing stuff. There's like a pattern with leaks about him stealing stuff. And we do know for SURE that nearly all of the AHS actors from 1984 unfollowed Zach like right after the season ended. Hmmmmmmm......

In case the image link ever disappears it reads "Zach Villa almost got kicked off the 1984 set for stealing someone's belongings. Its also rumored that he stole Cody Fern's car once to get coffee"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 16, 2020 2:40 PM

He is such an ugly man

by Anonymousreply 36September 16, 2020 2:47 PM

R36 Its totally his mouth, he's got an ugly mouth area. Are his lips injected or filled or something? They look weird.

by Anonymousreply 37September 16, 2020 3:55 PM

R35 Sheesh. Wonder who's belongings he stole and what they were? Not that it matters (stealing is stealing and shitty), just curious.

by Anonymousreply 38September 16, 2020 3:57 PM

Villa posted this in his IG story today - looks like he's finally got some sort of work again after a year of absolutely nothing (*aside from taking his clothes off and jumping around like a monkey for money, I mean), LOL. Set pic? Of what though? We know he definitely isn't listed in the official cast list for the next AHS season (and they don't start filming until the end of October), so anyone know what he's filming here? Obvs some sort of horror movie or show or whatever....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 30, 2020 4:16 PM

R39 God dammit, he's ugly as shit in that picture. He's, like, really, really hideous. And he just gets uglier the more I look at him. I can't comprehend how anyone could possibly find him attractive, he looks like some sort of malnourished rat.

by Anonymousreply 40September 30, 2020 4:24 PM

R40 Yeah, he's totally unphotogenic. Acting level is just "meh" as well.

by Anonymousreply 41September 30, 2020 4:42 PM

R39 Nothing too exciting, lol. It's just some dumb small-time local "online interactive live horror show" he's doing on Zoom. Covid-era live Zoom-theater shows (streaming from their various actors homes) are the latest thing.

by Anonymousreply 42October 9, 2020 3:30 AM

He was atrocious as Richard Ramirez on AHS: 1984.

by Anonymousreply 43October 9, 2020 3:33 AM

R43 Agreed. Thought the whole 1984 season was trash, TBH. Too tame and uber lame. AHS just keeps getting worse and worse ever since Disney bought them out.

by Anonymousreply 44October 9, 2020 4:56 PM

R42 Ha, I imagine he's hurting for cash right now. He hasn't worked any acting gigs for a year. I read he's got another day job, but still.. Corona is stressing everyone's bankbooks. Prob why he's taking all these low level stripping gigs and little online plays. Still kinda funny tho.

by Anonymousreply 45October 10, 2020 7:22 PM

[R39] [R42] [R45] I was bored so saw the show last week. lol. It's called Quaranscream (how original) and is basically an online parody of the Scream movie. I thought it was terrible. Cheesy bad acting all around. They rely on people getting drunk for their ++drinking game++ to not notice lol. He really is scraping the bottom of the barrel here. He seems desperate for work at this point.

by Anonymousreply 46October 22, 2020 3:43 PM

LOL just found this board today! Woo! 🤸🏻‍♂️ Does anyone else find it weird how Zach Villa gives attention to like EVERYONE? He'll literally talk to fuckin anybody who gives him a bit of attention. I. mean. A-N-Y-B-O-D-Y. Like pretty much ANY loser stan on the planet who kisses his ass will get some kind of acknowledgement somewhere. I see it all the time. Shiiiiiiiiit, I've gotten his attention and acknowledgement like 50 times now (I've lost count) for the stupidest comments and messages and stories ever (I don't even have to be clever!) And most of my friends have as well. Wouldn't be surprised if my mom, grandma, brother, teachers, and hairstylist got it at some point too. It's kind of all just become a running joke between me and my friends now. I mean. If getting his attention is sooo easy to do, kind of makes his attention worthless doesn't it? 💁‍♂️💁

My 2 cents >>>That's pretty fuckin weird for a celebrity (even a C or D level one like Zach). I've never seen any of the other Horror Story actors do this or any celebrity in general for that matter. They seem a lot more picky about who they acknowledge.....if they even acknowledge anyone at all....which makes it super special if you DO manage to get a response. This all kind of tells me one thing: Zach is super creepy-desperate for attention. It's pretty off-putting when you stop and think about it! 🤦🤦‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 47November 1, 2020 4:09 PM

R47 Spot on. Yeah. Noticed that too. Its pretty pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 48November 1, 2020 4:19 PM

R47 I've gotten his attention a bunch of times too with basic comments lol. He really isn't very selective. Low standards?

by Anonymousreply 49November 1, 2020 4:30 PM

[quote] Zach is super creepy-desperate for attention.

Villa's been giving me a creepy vibe in general actually.

by Anonymousreply 50November 1, 2020 4:36 PM

R47 No one likes an easy lay. Zach needs to play a little more hard-to-get.

by Anonymousreply 51November 2, 2020 2:24 AM

R47 R49 So Decided to test that theory for fun. A couple days ago I made this completely useless Ig story and tagged him in it....literally useless....it didn't even really say anything, it was just 4 words on a black screen lol! I also posted and tagged the exact same useless story to every single one of the ahs stars in their own individual stories. Surprise! Zach regrammed it within a couple hours. Lol wow. None of the others regrammed or even looked at the stories. And I don't really blame them because the story was completely stupid and useless. 😂 You guys are 100% right, you can add me to the list.. this guy is way too easy. Hurting for attention so bad he'll reply to or regram almost ANYTHING? Ack. NOT HOT

by Anonymousreply 52November 14, 2020 5:08 PM

He's got cock sucking lips

by Anonymousreply 53November 14, 2020 5:14 PM

R53 LMAO. They look like he got them injected and always looks like he's frowning. Tew much of a skinny wimp to let near my cock.

by Anonymousreply 54November 14, 2020 5:28 PM

He's ugly AF. Honestly. And so is his lame persona.

by Anonymousreply 55December 17, 2020 2:26 PM

LoL. It's "adorable" that he thinks he can sing. /sarcasm

by Anonymousreply 56January 3, 2021 5:25 PM

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIT, you wanted dirt, well this person's thread about Zach is currently going wild around Twitter....... o.o (TW: they mention abuse, grooming, gaslighting, etc)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57January 4, 2021 4:38 AM

R57 Damn. So Zach Villa is officially being accused of being an abuser and child groomer? Lovely. Whatta creep!

by Anonymousreply 58January 9, 2021 9:08 PM

R57 Omg. If all those abuse allegations are true...SHAME on him and hope the victim gets justice.

by Anonymousreply 59January 22, 2021 1:46 AM

R59 Victim*S*. There were even more people who came forward with allegations against him.....so more than one :|

by Anonymousreply 60February 11, 2021 2:08 PM

I'm still suspicious that he might be Sandra Bernhard attempting to make a comeback.

by Anonymousreply 61February 11, 2021 5:52 PM

R22 R58 R59 And now Leslie Grosman unfollowed him too (sometime last week) . Really wondering what kind of guy he is 'cause none of his Ahs coworkers seem to like him ?

by Anonymousreply 62February 12, 2021 4:46 AM

Like why does he keep posting really old pix of himself lately?? He probably noticed the 12 year old serial killer groupies hate the short hair. 😅 We see you trying to pass off old sh*t as new, Zach!!

by Anonymousreply 63May 3, 2021 4:33 PM

yawn. no one cares about your crappy music covers Zach.

by Anonymousreply 64May 14, 2021 4:09 PM

What's with the new bleached blonde Albino look? He looks terrible!

by Anonymousreply 65September 18, 2021 3:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!