Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Any dirt on Zach Villa?

He's part of the new cast for American Horror Story's new season (1984). Doesn't seem to be much out there on him aside from things mainly about Evan Rachel Wood.....

by Anonymousreply 38Last Wednesday at 7:57 AM

Rumour has it he started messing around with Wood and even got engaged to her while he was still married to someone else. Not exactly the faithful type. That's all I got.

by Anonymousreply 109/02/2019

It seems Zach, Evan and his wife were all sort of chummy at some point before he left her for Evan. His wife is even listed as a producer on Zach and Evan's now defunct band's (Rebel and a Basketcase) website.

When Zach and Evan showed up on the red carpet together sporting engagement rings, I remember they tried to spin it as though he was still married but had been separated for some time when he had maybe been separated for like 6 months.

Zach and his ex wife have both worked as audiobook narrators. Does anyone know if they actually divorced? I see they were photographed together last November at the AFI FEST 2018.

by Anonymousreply 211/10/2019

R2 Zach is divorced from Amy now (the audiobook narrator wife), but they're still very close friends. What's most odd of all is that Amy is still close with Evan as well....just yesterday, Evan liked and commented on Amy's Instagram post (and theyve been following eachother throughout Zach and Evan's engagement AND fallout). What's interesting is that Zach and Evan are totally cut off from one another, they are not connected at all and keep their distance....things clearly ended VERY badly with them. However... they BOTH keep in close contact with Zach's ex wife (who they apparently CHEATED ON!!!). I don't know about y'all, but that's a really weird situation to me. If I were Amy, I'd totally ditch the cheating bum ex and I certainly wouldn't be friends with the cheating bum ex's mistress either.......

by Anonymousreply 311/18/2019

It seems Cody Fern (AHS 1984) and Zach Villa don't like each other much. Which isn't too surprising on both ends. Cody Fern has become such an annoying snob these days.

by Anonymousreply 412/02/2019

I wonder if Cody is upset that he did not get the part of the Night Stalker...seems like a lead role that he would have loved, given that he has been on the record saying he prefers the darker roles.

by Anonymousreply 512/03/2019

I do remember Cody mentioning that he favors darker roles, however Zach definitely fulfilled the part of the NightStalker; Cody would just have to sit this one out.

by Anonymousreply 612/03/2019

Fern would have brought an entirely different vibe to the night stalker role (not bad, just different.) Zach did a great job, he is less of a pretty boy type (but very cute) which helped him stand apart from Fern when Murphy was considering actors, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 712/05/2019

I remember that the ex wife unfollowed Evan on instagram when Zach and her went public with their relationship. I don't know if she ever refollowed Evan but if they are on better terms now, it's probably easier to forgive them both given that Zach and Evan seem to keep a distance from one another.

by Anonymousreply 812/07/2019

[R8] Interesting, didn't know that (I haven't followed Villa for that long). But the ex wife and Evan are definitely following each other again.

by Anonymousreply 912/07/2019

Murphy just posted the official cast list for AHS 10 on Instgram and Villa wasn't on it. Hmm. Wonder why? Thought he'd be back for sure....

by Anonymousreply 1002/26/2020

He's been performing at a lot of drag shows lately and really queening it up. I think he's at least bi, like Evan is.

by Anonymousreply 1102/26/2020

The minute I saw Zach on AHS, I knew he was gay.

My gaydar was pinging off the charts.

He isn't fooling anyone.

by Anonymousreply 1202/26/2020

GAY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1302/26/2020

I find it hilarious that Zach is "married" to this woman...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1402/26/2020

Zach looks like every gay Latino/Mexican in L.A. that I've ever known.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1502/26/2020

R14 He isn't married to Evan, they were engaged in 2016 but then broke off the engagement a few months later. He did have an ex wife named Amy many years back. He's not currently married though.

The burlesque and drag queen show stuff is pretty weird. Maybe he's just trying to show acting versatility? Who knows what the real deal is.......

by Anonymousreply 1602/26/2020

R10 Angelica Ross revealed that they are starting filming NOW - aka. In MARCH. That's earlier than they've ever filmed in the past - usually film in June or July or so. Maybe that's the reason Villa and some of the others don't seem to be on board this season....unexpected availability issues?

by Anonymousreply 1702/28/2020

Seems Villa is too busy with his new dive bar stripping career to tackle more AHS. He's got it all wrong because most people strip BEFORE they get a big break, not AFTER it! Maybe he took the Ramirez role to help bring attention to his gyrating gigs....The "American Horror Stripper" should totally be his stagename....

by Anonymousreply 1803/01/2020

The dude's a total man whore. True story.

by Anonymousreply 1903/24/2020

He posted a bunch of IG stories about being back in the AHS offices and being excited about the next season shortly before the pandemic shutdowns, so he is going to be in the next season, whenever that happens.

by Anonymousreply 2004/20/2020

R20 No, he did not. He posted some pix from the FX office weeks ago, but he didn't say why. He certainly did not say he was "excited about the next AHS season", that's just something you made up in your head. And he definitely isn't listed as the main cast for the next season, which has already been officially announced.

by Anonymousreply 2104/20/2020

The gross majority of the main returning AHS cast do NOT follow Zach Villa on Instagram. Even the ones that DID follow him at the beginning of AHS 1984 unfollowed him the second the season was over. That's pretty weird, the actors don't usually act that way towards their fellow actors (and definitely don't do a *mass exodus* kind of thing on a particular actor)...but they DID for Zach. That's making me get a distinct impression the guy is kind of a shady asshole. Something about him doesn't sit right and the other AHS actors zoned in on it. They clearly want nothing to do with him. Don't even want to be seen doing something as simple as following him on Instagram, damn.....

by Anonymousreply 2204/21/2020

R7, they never would’ve considering casting white Cody Fern as Hispanic Ramirez. These days you need Ancestry.com genetic breakdown in addition to a headshot to submit for roles, even if it’s for a serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 2304/21/2020

Here's some. There's a girl on Twitter who made a series of tweets saying she saw Zach Villa looting on the weekend. And that he stole a car. And even tried to steal her wallet! Like DAYYUMMMM son if this is true.....

Tweet 1 linked below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2406/15/2020

Tweet 2 linked below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2506/15/2020

Tweet 3 linked below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2606/15/2020

[R24] [R25] [R26] Lol. Staying true to his Mexican roots I see. <.<

by Anonymousreply 2706/15/2020

R24 Guess the AHS gig finally stopped paying the bills. 😂

by Anonymousreply 2806/15/2020

....And stripping with that beanpole ass ain't working for him either.

by Anonymousreply 2906/15/2020

Seen caps floating around Insta and FB showing that Zach Villa's parents and family are Republicans. Heavy ones. And very openly pro-Trump. Oh, also anti BLM. Zach might be the same but won't show it (public image and all, the stans wouldn't like it). Growing up in families like that, the apple doesn't usually fall too far from the tree. Hmmm. 🤔

by Anonymousreply 3007/08/2020

R2 R3 R8 R9 I've been told that apparently, Zach never actually divorced the audio narrator (Amy), and they are still currently married. They just have a very interesting....relationship style.

She also accompanied him to the Veuve Clicquot social event in October 2019.

by Anonymousreply 3108/10/2020

R31 So he IS still married. Woah. I guess that explains the mystery wedding band style ring he often seems to be wearing on his ring finger. On one of his latest IG lives there were a bunch of people chatting about exactly that and wondering..........

by Anonymousreply 3208/11/2020

Well it ALL sounds bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 3308/11/2020

Yikes, still married and have seen on Insta that Zach also has a bunch of girlfriends (pics and vids galore). Hmmmmm guess either he's a big cheater or they've got an open marriage or something like that? Dang.

by Anonymousreply 3408/11/2020

Dunno if this is a fact (just saw the image posted on Twitter), but......yah. More about Zach stealing stuff. There's like a pattern with leaks about him stealing stuff. And we do know for SURE that nearly all of the AHS actors from 1984 unfollowed Zach like right after the season ended. Hmmmmmmm......

In case the image link ever disappears it reads "Zach Villa almost got kicked off the 1984 set for stealing someone's belongings. Its also rumored that he stole Cody Fern's car once to get coffee"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35Last Wednesday at 6:40 AM

He is such an ugly man

by Anonymousreply 36Last Wednesday at 6:47 AM

R36 Its totally his mouth, he's got an ugly mouth area. Are his lips injected or filled or something? They look weird.

by Anonymousreply 37Last Wednesday at 7:55 AM

R35 Sheesh. Wonder who's belongings he stole and what they were? Not that it matters (stealing is stealing and shitty), just curious.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Wednesday at 7:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!