Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Has the Welp Troll ever called you a Russian bot?

The Welp Troll can be found on the following threads:

Sam Heughan Shawn Mendes British Royal Family/Meghan M One Direction/Harry Styles Chalamet Armie Hammer

by Anonymousreply 52January 1, 2020 12:55 AM

The Welp Troll is a pest.

by Anonymousreply 1September 2, 2019 1:08 AM

Yep, on the brf threads.

by Anonymousreply 2September 2, 2019 1:11 AM

The Welp Troll hunter is creepy.

by Anonymousreply 3September 2, 2019 1:12 AM

Yes, in the Penny Dreadful reboot thread, of all places. And last year when the Comic-Con trailers were dropping and s/he lost his/her shit because so many were posted in such a short period of time.

So they obviously venture out of those threads you mentioned now and then.

by Anonymousreply 4September 2, 2019 1:19 AM

R4, yes, they are on other threads for sure. A very prolific poster, but cannot tolerate any kind of dissent.

by Anonymousreply 5September 2, 2019 1:22 AM

I don't know who the troll is but yes, especially if I write about helping the poor, so it must be some filthy right wing Republican piece of shit who's doing it. Then again what Republican isn't a piece of shit these days. Just to be a republican these days means you hate America, democracy and love treason.

by Anonymousreply 6September 2, 2019 1:41 AM

[quote]Russian bot

I sometimes call nasty right-wingers here Boris because I know it drives them insane.

by Anonymousreply 7September 2, 2019 1:46 AM

They probably are Boris. To be a Republican is to love that Russia now owns America.

by Anonymousreply 8September 2, 2019 1:54 AM

"Just to be a republican these days means you hate America, democracy and love treason."

Truer words were never spoken.

by Anonymousreply 9September 2, 2019 2:05 AM

The Welp Troll is American, probably female as it's on all the Is He/Isn't He Gay threads, screaming hysterically about bearding contracts. They were a manic Larrie and used to post about Louis Tomlinson's baby being a reborn doll.

by Anonymousreply 10September 2, 2019 8:39 AM

I was accused of being the Welp Troll on one of the BRF threads. I don't even know who that is. There is an insane person on those threads who accuses lots of different people of being trolls if they don't agree with her. I don't sign my posts, even though I'm a subscriber, since I've already seen how other people get chased all over the board and trolled because they make one post that pisses someone off. I'm not going to trolldar ever single post before I post: I don't care that much. I was accused of being Boris several months ago, and I don't know why, since I don't really post anything controversial.

by Anonymousreply 11September 2, 2019 9:06 AM

R11, you probably accused someone of being a PR shill, didn't you?

by Anonymousreply 12September 2, 2019 10:22 AM

R12, No, that's the point (to me, at least). I never accuse anyone of being anything. I don't pretend that I know if someone is male/female, what their race is, what their political affiliation or nationality or anything else is. You can sign your post as 'wolverineman' (indicating a man in Michigan) and still be a housewife in Dorset, for all I know. I recognize a few posters who are generally friendly to me, who I've had exchanges with over the years, but I don't make too many assumptions. I try to stick with sharing my opinion or anecdote, and moving on. I don't normally argue with people, though. It's just not my MO.

by Anonymousreply 13September 2, 2019 10:29 AM

R12, it's the Welp Troll who accuse people of being PR shills and Russian bots, not R13, who was an innocent victim.

by Anonymousreply 14September 2, 2019 11:39 PM

Other typical Welp Troll phrases:

'meh, you're making it too obvious'

'R- whoever is just doing their job'

'these posts are too regular and robotic, must be a bot'

'how is the weather in Russia'

'can you afford an extra bottle of vodka now'

'how's the view over Siberia from your warehouse'

'Quaker Oats have social media managers so of course X celeb does'

'OOF! Even brands of paint have social media managers monitoring conversation'

by Anonymousreply 15September 2, 2019 11:42 PM

Welp Troll = vile and homophobic

by Anonymousreply 16September 4, 2019 3:07 AM

Urgh the Welp Troll will not go away!

by Anonymousreply 17September 4, 2019 6:32 AM

[quote]The Welp Troll is American, probably female as it's on all the Is He/Isn't He Gay threads, screaming hysterically about bearding contracts. They were a manic Larrie and used to post about Louis Tomlinson's baby being a reborn doll.

And R10 is a Shawn Mendes fangirl who screams hysterically about how there are no such things as bearding contracts in 2019 and insists that Shawn's PR fauxmance with Camila Cabello is True Love.

by Anonymousreply 18September 4, 2019 3:34 PM

R18 IS the Welp Troll!

There are NO such thing as bearding contracts, full stop, you tragic troll. And YOU are the Mendes obsessive.

by Anonymousreply 19September 4, 2019 6:54 PM

^^I rest my case.^^

by Anonymousreply 20September 4, 2019 6:57 PM

Sometimes, you're better off dead

The Welp Troll is here and is posting on the thread

The Welp Troll's mad, so unstable

Knocking down chairs and kicking in tables

On a Datalounge thread in a gay hoe town

Call the cops, there's a Welp Troll around

Running down, underground

To a dive bar in a Welp Troll town.

by Anonymousreply 21September 5, 2019 12:20 AM

^ I rest MY case.

by Anonymousreply 22September 5, 2019 10:40 PM

No, but i was accused of being the Welp troll just for saying the obvious thing that Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello romance is totally fake, so i don't know if the Welp troll really exist but i know someone obsessed with her who is really an homophobic cunt

by Anonymousreply 23September 6, 2019 1:55 PM

Those are some shit threads, OP.

by Anonymousreply 24September 6, 2019 2:22 PM

R23, Shawmila isn't fake. He is het, you sad, sub Welp fucker. Such a vile homophobic frau.

by Anonymousreply 25September 6, 2019 3:41 PM

^^And the homophobic fangirl who is totally NOT obsessed with Shawn Mendes rears her ugly head again. Honey, anyone who would use "Shawmila" without a trace of irony does not belong on DL. Your calling other people homophobic doesn't fool anyone, nor does your insane ranting about some imaginary "Welp troll."

by Anonymousreply 26September 6, 2019 4:07 PM

Fuck off, Welp Troll! Just because you want to fuck Shawn, it doesn't make him gay. He is in a serious relationship with Camila. Stop being a homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 27September 6, 2019 4:10 PM

^^ You are really quite insane. Sorry to go, but I have to get back to Earth.

by Anonymousreply 28September 6, 2019 4:17 PM

The troll started this thread.

by Anonymousreply 29September 23, 2019 2:44 AM

Does the Welp Troll actually say Welp?

How do you identify which troll is which? Y'all seem very up on this.

If the Welp Troll is all about Shawn Mendes, then why is he/she in political threads (I'm assuming) calling people Russian bots?

by Anonymousreply 30September 23, 2019 3:02 AM

OP posts and replies to him/herself - the first three posts are all OP, and both R12 and R14 are OP too. Just under half the posts in this thread are OP.

by Anonymousreply 31September 23, 2019 3:10 AM

Who cares, R31?

by Anonymousreply 32September 23, 2019 3:13 AM

R32 It's annoying.

by Anonymousreply 33September 23, 2019 4:29 AM

Just bait the idiot and watch him explode. Spazz Troll

by Anonymousreply 34September 23, 2019 4:35 AM

I am Boris.

by Anonymousreply 35September 23, 2019 5:09 AM

The Welp Troll Hunter is the most annoying poster on this site.

by Anonymousreply 36September 23, 2019 5:32 AM

OP Why the fuck would anyone want to go onto those trainwreck threads

by Anonymousreply 37September 23, 2019 5:45 AM

The Welp Troll hunter obsessively follows the worst fangurl threads and stalks posters she disagrees with. These disagreements do not deserve threads of their own. All of you should stay in your deranged fangurl threads and argue there.

by Anonymousreply 38September 23, 2019 5:49 AM

R38 We can't, the Spazz Troll/Welp Hunter gets them shut down.

by Anonymousreply 39September 23, 2019 5:56 AM

I don’t even understand the source of his obsession with the “Welp Troll.” Is there a poster who says “welp” all the time? I don’t think I’ve encountered that.

I might start using lots of “welps” myself, just to irk him.

by Anonymousreply 40September 23, 2019 10:47 AM

[QUOTE] Does the Welp Troll actually say Welp? How do you identify which troll is which? Y'all seem very up on this. If the Welp Troll is all about Shawn Mendes, then why is he/she in political threads (I'm assuming) calling people Russian bots?

The Welp Troll usually uses some of the following: welp, meh, oof, yikes, eh, um. Also 'people here called it', 'you are clearly being compensated', 'what's the weather like in Russia', 'only PR shills have perfect grammar and English.'

S/he doesn't go on political threads. She thinks big celebs hire 'a warehouse of Russian bots' to control the conversation on DL and elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 41September 23, 2019 11:20 AM

R39 IS the Welp Troll! The giveaway is that the Welp Troll always spells 'spaz' wrongly, as 'spazz'.

by Anonymousreply 42September 23, 2019 2:11 PM

Check R39's posting history and we can see that they spammed two threads with the exact same post hundreds of times, over and over, in an attempt to get them closed down.

Definitely put him on ignore as he is very likely to do the same thing here.

Muriel please ban this poster.

by Anonymousreply 43September 23, 2019 3:30 PM

He's right here, you don't have top look far.

by Anonymousreply 44September 23, 2019 6:24 PM

The Welp Troll is racist.

by Anonymousreply 45September 26, 2019 11:27 AM

The Welp Troll is ugly. F and F on sight.

by Anonymousreply 46September 27, 2019 2:35 AM

The troll always accuses everyone of something. Always posts back and forth with himself, not a very smart person.

by Anonymousreply 47September 27, 2019 5:18 AM

Check out the Harry Styles thread to see the Welp Troll in action.

by Anonymousreply 48October 1, 2019 1:39 AM

[quote]The Welp Troll usually uses some of the following: welp, meh, oof, yikes, eh, um.

Yes, "um" is very distinctive and only used by one person on the Internet.

by Anonymousreply 49October 1, 2019 9:57 PM

[quote] The troll always accuses everyone of something. Always posts back and forth with himself, not a very smart person.

The welp troll accuser always accuses everyone of being the welp troll. And as r49 pointed out, the accuser assumes that mundane expressions are used by one and only one poster. The welp troll is confined to specific threads full of losers. I don't see what the problem is.

by Anonymousreply 50October 2, 2019 5:56 AM

R50 = Welp Troll

by Anonymousreply 51October 2, 2019 6:28 AM

So many trolls, so little time

by Anonymousreply 52January 1, 2020 12:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!