Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘Flipping Out’ Star Jeff Lewis First Photo With New Boyfriend Scott Anderson

“Flipping Out” star Jeff Lewis and his new boyfriend Scott Anderson have been seen together for the first time, following his split from long-time partner Gage Edwards.

The photo was posted by Lewis’ co-host, Megan Weave, from his SiriusXM show “Jeff Lewis Live!”.

In the snap you can see Lewis and Anderson posing while dining at The LINE Hotel in Los Angeles.

Weaver captioned the post, “So much fun with these guys #80snight #thelinehotel #openaire”

Lewis has been dating his new beau for about five months. The relationship is his 2nd since splitting with long-time partner Gage Edwards. He briefly dated a chiropractor who dumped him.

On his SiriusXM show, Lewis talked about Anderson calling him a “quiet guy from Portland, Oregon”.

Lewis and Edwards share a 2-year-old daughter named Monroe. They both recently hired lawyers to discuss custody of their kid.

The reality star has had quite the year so far with his Bravo reality show yet to be officially renewed. He also had the lawsuit brought by his former surrogate dropped. The case had dragged on for nearly a year.

The reality star also finally sold off his Hollywood Hills mansion. He was able to unload the property for $5.8 million. Lewis purchased the 3-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom, 4,334 sq. ft. mansion back in 2015 for $2.484 million. He spent years remodeling the property and completely transforming the look of it. He made a profit of around $1.9 million on the sale, without considering what he put into the remodel.

The reality star had been attempting to sell the property since October 2018. He originally listed it for $7,950,000 but slashed it down multiple times.

The real estate listing describes the home as, “A 3-year masterful effort to reimagine this property has resulted in an incomparable estate residence unlike anything in the area. Steel reinforced construction on an almost entirely new pile foundation is the basis for this incredible structure with courtyard entry and limestone exterior facade.”

It also has an, “Open plan to dining and living areas, all with city views. Reclaimed antique solid oak wood floor in custom herringbone pattern throughout. The kitchen features dual islands with new custom cabinetry, integrated Sub Zero/Wolf Appliances, and honed Nero Marquina countertops, flanked by a 400 square foot patio with firepit and expansive city views.”

The listing also touted, “Master suite with 180 square foot private patio, custom walk-in closet with island, and breathtaking master bath, all oriented to take advantage of the views. Two additional bedroom suites and a great room with entertainer's bar, all opening up to the raised infinity edge pool with glass tile and black pebble finish with views.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165March 8, 2020 3:48 AM

The new boyfriend is definitely an upgrade.

How in the hell does Jeff Lewis manage to bag all of these handsome guys?? He's a monster!

Has Scott Anderson never watched his show before?

by Anonymousreply 1September 1, 2019 10:28 PM

Boyfriend's really cute

by Anonymousreply 2September 1, 2019 10:30 PM

Lewis must have a really huge cock.

by Anonymousreply 3September 1, 2019 10:30 PM

He has a huge checkbook. Why else would anyone deal with a) his face and b) airing every detail of your relationship on the radio

by Anonymousreply 4September 1, 2019 10:31 PM

It's like Gage with a strokey mouth!

by Anonymousreply 5September 1, 2019 10:31 PM

Wow, the boyfriend IS hot. What did Lewis promise Satan for this hottie?

by Anonymousreply 6September 1, 2019 10:32 PM

Looks like a much much much much younger version of Jeff. But not a total cunt

by Anonymousreply 7September 1, 2019 10:34 PM

Never mind the boyfriend--what's up with Jenni?? I need her in my life!

by Anonymousreply 8September 1, 2019 10:35 PM

Jeff & Gage always seemed to hate each other.

Did they get a refund on the rent-a womb baby?

by Anonymousreply 9September 1, 2019 10:36 PM

Jeff in a nutshell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 1, 2019 10:37 PM

He told Gage during a fight that when they broke up he'd get with someone younger and hotter. He did.

by Anonymousreply 11September 1, 2019 10:38 PM

They look like brothers,

by Anonymousreply 12September 1, 2019 10:38 PM

R12 No, they look like father and son

by Anonymousreply 13September 1, 2019 10:40 PM

wonky chin

by Anonymousreply 14September 1, 2019 10:41 PM

Hi Gage/R13!

Jealous, much?

by Anonymousreply 15September 1, 2019 10:45 PM

Hi Moron/ R15 !

Blind, much?

by Anonymousreply 16September 1, 2019 10:47 PM

Jeff is a handsome man and he's rich and famous. He can have his pick of hot, younger men. As soon as he invites them over to his gorgeous $6 million Hollywood Hills home, they are ready to get married. Guys that live outside of L.A. are very impressed with his lifestyle and want a taste of the glamorous life. Jeff literally has his pick of men in flyover states.

by Anonymousreply 17September 1, 2019 10:49 PM

Wasn't Gage from Oklahoma?

by Anonymousreply 18September 1, 2019 10:51 PM

Hey Monroe, meet this month's new 'uncle'!

by Anonymousreply 19September 1, 2019 10:54 PM

if it wasn't for Jeff's fish lips, I would find him quite handsome.

I actually like his personality- he has some great qualities

by Anonymousreply 20September 1, 2019 10:56 PM

[quote] Wasn't Gage from Oklahoma?

And he's probably back there, now that Jeff isn't supporting his ass anymore.

by Anonymousreply 21September 1, 2019 10:56 PM

R20 great qualities? He's a whiny bitch with no filter.

by Anonymousreply 22September 1, 2019 11:21 PM

Poor bastard. God help him for he knows not what hell he's gotten himself involved in.

by Anonymousreply 23September 1, 2019 11:35 PM

There's no reason to be with someone like Jeff other than his money and connections. I'm assume he's smart enough to realize that.

by Anonymousreply 24September 1, 2019 11:39 PM

Did Jeff get some lip work redone? He doesn't seem to have the giant duck lips anymore.

by Anonymousreply 25September 1, 2019 11:46 PM

With his fresh mouth I can't imagine why he would need lip injections. I would think there would be plenty of people around who would willingly slap him hard enough to keep him in fat lips.

by Anonymousreply 26September 1, 2019 11:51 PM

There are so many bottoms in Los Angeles, that with Jeff's money and fame, he can have his pick of the best looking whores in town.

by Anonymousreply 27September 2, 2019 5:19 AM

R27 he's hardly the richest and most famous in LA

by Anonymousreply 28September 2, 2019 7:49 AM

[quote] he's hardly the richest and most famous in LA.

You don't have to be. Just convincing enough for dumb hotties to believe it.

by Anonymousreply 29September 2, 2019 9:13 AM

Are you guys brothers? We were asked that so many times. It makes straight people more comfortable.

by Anonymousreply 30September 2, 2019 10:33 AM

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 31September 2, 2019 10:43 AM

I don't care about the lips.

Jeff's personality is so off-putting.

I couldn't stand to be around him for more than 5 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 32September 2, 2019 7:23 PM

Does Gage have any money of his own?

by Anonymousreply 33September 3, 2019 1:05 AM

R33, just whatever settlement he'll be able to rustle up from Jeff. They weren't married, though there is the meal ticket/kid thing. Before they met, Gage was in 'marketing' i.e., sold jeans out of his car.

by Anonymousreply 34September 3, 2019 1:09 AM

He's the Billy Santoro of reality tv

by Anonymousreply 35September 3, 2019 1:17 AM

Was Jeff's "Flipping Out" show cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 36September 3, 2019 8:39 PM

He’s learned nothing, has he?

His endless shilling and whoring of every relationship he has along with his Joker level cosmetic “enhancements” has turned him into a farce. He’s pushing Fellini territory, and soon he’ll only be useful as a clown who bounces into frame.

Oh, wait. Done and done.

by Anonymousreply 37September 3, 2019 9:06 PM

I liked Gage.

by Anonymousreply 38September 3, 2019 9:12 PM

Gage had zero personality.

He really brought nothing to the table, in terms of a relationship.

I'm surprised that he and Jeff lasted as long as they did.

by Anonymousreply 39September 3, 2019 9:13 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 5, 2019 9:26 AM

R40 BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG, How does he not see that using a radio show as a diary would drive ANYONE running in the opposite direction?

by Anonymousreply 41September 5, 2019 9:37 AM

He's talking about Gage moving on with someone else. Not the new bf.

by Anonymousreply 42September 5, 2019 9:46 AM

r42 No. Read the article. Those stupid videos the DM insists on linking to are old.

by Anonymousreply 43September 5, 2019 10:13 AM

Blech

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 5, 2019 10:16 AM

That escalated quickly...

Jeff has his drama moments, but he actually makes me laugh. He's like an overgrown kid on too much sugar. But oversharing his private life publicly is such a self-defeating quality. Has he learned nothing?

Regardless, I hated Gage. He was so rigid and dull, like a parent always trying to school a kid. I'm surprised they lasted as long.

by Anonymousreply 45September 5, 2019 10:57 AM

Reminds me of the glory days of Tom Bianchi and his softcore blog where he was all about finding his soulmate in every new piece who undressed for him and his camera.

by Anonymousreply 46September 5, 2019 12:12 PM

Jeff NEEDS someone who slaps him and says "Snap out of it, drama queen!". The ones who enable him have only themselves to blame when Jeff is playing his petty little mind games with them and blames them for his temper tantrums.

by Anonymousreply 47September 5, 2019 12:14 PM

The new guy looks just like Gage. No surprise.

by Anonymousreply 48September 5, 2019 12:47 PM

Jeff is nasty to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 49September 5, 2019 1:36 PM

Gage was super bland, but did have impeccable anal hygiene

by Anonymousreply 50September 5, 2019 2:28 PM

Good for him. The boyfriend is hot af.

by Anonymousreply 51September 5, 2019 3:39 PM

R48 I thought the same thing. Just a younger version of Gage, and hopefully one with more personality. They kinda look like they could be clones.

by Anonymousreply 52September 5, 2019 5:02 PM

Gage looks like he's from some WASP family. The new guy looks more Italian-American.

by Anonymousreply 53September 5, 2019 5:08 PM

They look identical.

What is it with gay men wanting to fuck men they see in the mirrors? Never got it.

And I remember "Flipping Out;" Jeff strikes me as an absolute nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 54September 5, 2019 5:33 PM

You guys do realize that the Jeff Lewis bitchy character that he does for these reality shows isn't actually what he's like, don't you? I've met him and he's an extremely nice person. Nothing like the persona he created for these stupid reality shows. Shows which bring him money and notoriety, to be sure.

by Anonymousreply 55September 5, 2019 5:37 PM

[quote] What is it with gay men wanting to fuck men they see in the mirrors? Never got it.

They don't fuck men who look exactly like them. They fuck men who look like what they perceive as an ideal version of them (younger, hotter, etc.).

by Anonymousreply 56September 5, 2019 5:38 PM

Another ugly boyfriend for Jeff. I guess he likes having the upper hand both financially and in the looks department.

by Anonymousreply 57September 5, 2019 5:53 PM

Jeff is too high maintenance.

The fact that he has to hold a "State of the Union" meeting with his boyfriend of five months, is just ridiculous.

Not everything has to be such a HUGE fucking deal.

He needs to just fucking relax.

by Anonymousreply 58September 5, 2019 7:24 PM

R55 Maybe you should tell him to shut the fuck up and maybe he can keep a man around. Who the fuck wants to date someone who constantly talks about their relationship to the public?

by Anonymousreply 59September 5, 2019 8:09 PM

The (now ex?) bf is incredibly handsome. I assume he was looking for the opportunity to be on TV, so hitched himself to Jeff

by Anonymousreply 60September 5, 2019 10:38 PM

There's no amount of money in the world that would make me kiss those disgusting lips. Looks like he has a bleached butthole on his face. He's lucky he has money otherwise he'd be another old bitter queen on DL.

by Anonymousreply 61September 5, 2019 10:48 PM

[quote] Looks like he has a bleached butthole on his face.

Some guys like that.

by Anonymousreply 62September 7, 2019 2:35 PM

Who is that glum cunt Gage fucking these days? Jeff is an unfiltered bitter mess, but at least you always know what he's thinking. Gage has some dark sided shit just bubbling underneath the surface. He also falls under my "Never trust anyone with blue-white teeth" rule.

Zoila hated him, and that was enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 63September 7, 2019 2:49 PM

Fish lips, more like Daisy Duck Lips, I feel sorry for this guy having to kiss those lips..........eeeek, He is better off dancing on a pole somewhere if he can't do anything else

by Anonymousreply 64September 7, 2019 3:00 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 65September 7, 2019 3:12 PM

I am curious if Flipping Out is cancelled

by Anonymousreply 66September 7, 2019 3:18 PM

According to searching, it was cancelled last year R66

by Anonymousreply 67September 7, 2019 6:02 PM

I wonder if he ever played hide-the-salami with Trace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 7, 2019 6:13 PM

Wow! On the show Trace looked so frail and twinky.

by Anonymousreply 69September 7, 2019 7:09 PM

Jeff’s big mouth has gotten Monroe expelled from preschool! He is the fucking worst!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 17, 2019 9:30 PM

The day that little girl is old enough to be embarrassed...it's all over.

by Anonymousreply 71September 17, 2019 9:31 PM

If you’re dating a younger version of you does it mean you go fuck yourself quite often?

by Anonymousreply 72September 17, 2019 10:24 PM

Jeff blabs so much about his new boyfriend on his talk radio program as he is trying to keep the sirrus xm gig and he has to try and do whatever it takes to keep the audience interested. He never had any talent as an interior designer really, so that isnt going to be a huge money maker, but he is very good at flipping houses but that has gotten super competitive. He lost his reality show and he is doing whatever it takes to keep the cash flow coming in. On the recent house he finally sold...........he spent an enormous amt of money rehabbing it. Reinforcing it with steel and all the other money he shelled out I doubt if his profit was huge. Plus Gage was involved in this flip and actually made most of the design choices and probably split at least part of the profits with Jeff.

I never disliked Gage and thought Jeff treated him like dirt. Gage was a sales representatvie representing a line of clothing when he met Jeff and he was more that just a jeans salesman out of the trunk of his car. He is obviously bright and will no zy doubt do well. I suspect he is happy to be away from the crazy of jeff. He is also super smart to have almost no social media out there and he never comments to the press about anything. Smart.

The new boyfriend is attractive as hell. Jeff is attractive as well so that is probably why they are together. How long it lasts is another thing.

by Anonymousreply 73September 18, 2019 12:17 AM

So the show is finally over, no more flipping out?

by Anonymousreply 74September 19, 2019 4:19 AM

"Jeff Lewis Lashes Out at Boss Andy Cohen After He Joked He Wants to Date Lewis's Ex"

Jeff Lewis and Andy Cohen treated listeners to some Bravo-worthy drama on a recent radio show.

Things got heated between the former Flipping Out star and the Bravo producer on a recent episode of the latter’s SiriusXM show, when Lewis called Cohen out for joking that he would like to date Lewis’s ex partner, Gage Edward.

Cohen is currently Lewis’s boss at Sirius: Lewis, 49, hosts Jeff Lewis Live while Cohen, 51, created Radio Andy, the channel it airs on, and is the host of his own show, Andy Cohen Live.

“Once in a while you will say, you know…You used to joke a lot about wanting to date Gage,” Lewis said.

To which Cohen quickly replied, “I know, and I stopped the second that you broke up.”

Lewis and Edward — who both starred in Flipping Out — split in February after 10 years together. They share a 2½-year-old daughter, Monroe.

“You actually did not,” Lewis snapped back. “You kept going with it. And actually, you said it recently.”

Cohen has long teased Lewis about having a crush on Edward throughout Lewis and Edward’s 10-year relationship. Last month, during an episode of Andy Cohen Live, Cohen reacted to the news that Lewis had gone Instagram official with his new boyfriend, Scott Anderson. Discussing the romance, Cohen had then joked about bringing Edward to an upcoming Radio Andy event in Los Angeles.

“You did mention something about bringing Gage, and it did hurt my feelings,” Lewis continued. “It was different when we were dating and you would joke, but now that we’re not together and it was a tough breakup — I just wanted to say that I prefer you not to say that.”

Cohen apologized for hurting Lewis’s feelings, assuring him that he had thought that he had stopped, and never actually acted on those statements.

“I know that it is a joke, but after someone breaks up, it’s no longer a joke,” Lewis replied.

Later in the same episode, it was Cohen’s turn to air his grievances with Lewis.

“I thought it was odd that I never heard from you after the birth of my child,” Cohen told Lewis. The Watch What Happens Live host welcomed his son Benjamin Allen in February 2019.

“Are you kidding me?” Lewis replied, hastily. “I even asked about sending a gift, and you said, ‘Absolutely don’t send me a gift, because I’ve received thousands of gifts.’”

“I definitely did not want a gift,” Cohen replied. “But you didn’t reach out. Look at our text history.”

Lewis went silent before responding: “I am so sorry if I didn’t, but you were always in my thoughts and I did ask to send a gift… Okay, I’m going to be honest with you, I was a little shocked when I found out you had a baby. You were kind of the last person on earth that I thought, at this stage, would have a child.”

Cohen then asked if Lewis had been insulted that he had not told him he was having a baby prior to the public announcement, saying that he had assumed that was why he had never reached out.

“I have a big mouth, I can’t keep a secret, I understand why you wouldn’t tell me,” Lewis replied. “I was just surprised you were having a child because doing it on your own is so brave, and it’s not something I ever would have been able to do on my own… I never would have had Monroe if Gage wasn’t by my side.”

In October 2018, the two had a falling out after Lewis posted a photo on Instagram making a dig at his then-employer Bravo, when the network failed to renew his contract for Flipping Out. Lewis read what he said were text message exchange with Cohen, who is also a producer at the TV network, on the air on an episode of Jeff Lewis Live. In the texts, Cohen allegedly told him he should be cautious of angering the network if he wanted to work with them again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 2, 2019 8:32 PM

Later in that episode, Lewis claimed he received another text from Cohen telling him off for reading their messages aloud.

“I thought he looked like a smart, rational guy when he was giving that advice,” Lewis said of their earlier exchange, but then continued to read their conversation on air. “He just said, ‘You’re an a—hole.’ He said, ‘Don’t ever read my texts on air again. You’re an a—hole.’

by Anonymousreply 76October 2, 2019 8:32 PM

Kill me now. I'm on Cohen's side in all of this stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 77October 2, 2019 9:02 PM

I wonder if Jeff is physically capable of keeping anything private.

by Anonymousreply 78October 2, 2019 10:18 PM

[quote]Wasn't Gage from Oklahoma?

Nebraska.

by Anonymousreply 79October 2, 2019 10:35 PM

r77 not sure why. Cohen had nothing to do with Jeff's show. He is not an executive at Bravo. Cohen was acting like one, Lewis called him out and Cohen had a bitch fit about reading his texts on air. I am on Jeff's side here. He had the balls to tell Cohen "I was suprised a 53 year old party bottom was buying a child.."

by Anonymousreply 80October 3, 2019 12:39 AM

Well Cohen could have shot back: "I was surprised a 50 year Valley Bunny was buying a child"

by Anonymousreply 81October 3, 2019 12:57 AM

r81 Pretty sure Jeff did not want a baby, that was Gage. He wanted a kid, Jeff went along with it thinking if Gage had a kid he would stop complaining. I mean sure he loves her now but I think Jeff would have been perfectly happy never having a kid. I don't think Jeff's suprise was so much about Andy's age as much as his lifestyle. Jeff knows Andy and what a pass around the molly and coke party bottom he is. I mean look at Cohen;s life. It has not changed one bit since he bought a kid. He still parties with Bruce and Anderson, he still trolls 21 year old dick and goes out partying. He still travels the US and tapes his show 5 nights a week. As much as Jeff is a pain in the ass he has a pretty low key lifestyle and worked out of his home so he and Gage were always there for the kid.

by Anonymousreply 82October 3, 2019 3:10 AM

r82 Did you miss that whole season of Flipping Out 15 years ago when Jeff pined for his ex and the child that ex had without him? Yea he wanted a child of his own.

by Anonymousreply 83October 3, 2019 4:03 AM

r83actually I think he even said on the show he enjoyed that THEY had a kid because he was the fun uncle who taught her how to swear and left. He never pined over him, in fact he ended up accusing him of trying to steal business.

by Anonymousreply 84October 5, 2019 1:24 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 9, 2019 2:14 AM

Since they never married, what legal “claim” does Gage even have with the kid? It’s pretty obvious it’s Jeff’s biological child.

by Anonymousreply 86October 9, 2019 2:22 AM

Is he pathologically unable to keep anything private?

by Anonymousreply 87October 9, 2019 2:32 AM

[quote] 'I have the house, I have the infrastructure, I have the playroom, the pool, I’ve got the backyard. I’ve got the nanny, the housekeeper, and everything. Plus, all of her classes and her school are within two miles of my house.'

This pisses me off, mainly because it's about rich vs. poor.

He is basically saying "Gage is poor. I'm rich. Therefore, I am a better parent."

Fuck Jeff Lewis. I don't even like Gage. Actually, I don't like either of them. But just the fact that Jeff Lewis is trying to use his wealth to win in court, really makes me angry.

I hope that someone bankrolls Gage, and he ends up getting majority custody over Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 88October 9, 2019 2:39 AM

All Gage has to do is put the school on the witness stand. And really, bragging about having a pool when you have a toddler...

by Anonymousreply 89October 9, 2019 2:56 AM

Major upgrade! Well done Jeff. I couldn't stand Gage and his fugly face

by Anonymousreply 90October 9, 2019 3:48 AM

Chatty Cathy already got her ass dumped R90

by Anonymousreply 91October 9, 2019 4:59 AM

I always assumed Jeff was the bottom in the relationship with Gage. Amirite?

by Anonymousreply 92October 9, 2019 5:31 AM

Is that Gage at R85? He’s handsome. Better than the new guy.

by Anonymousreply 93October 9, 2019 5:46 AM

I don't believe that bullshit for one second. Jeff would never get full or majority custody. All anyone would have to present as evidence is an episode of the show. He is unstable and vindictive. He doesn't want the girl he wants to punish Gage.

by Anonymousreply 94October 9, 2019 1:29 PM

R86 Exactly. Jeff is obviously the bio dad.

by Anonymousreply 95October 9, 2019 3:47 PM

Do we really think somone like Jeff would have allowed Gage to be the father? yea right

by Anonymousreply 96October 9, 2019 8:05 PM

Biology is not relevant in cases like this. Presumably, Gage adopted her at birth, which gives him equal rights.

by Anonymousreply 97October 9, 2019 8:12 PM

They should be careful the bio mother could chime in and take her away.

by Anonymousreply 98October 9, 2019 8:30 PM

r98 It's rare for the birth mother to actually be the biological mother. Maybe in the past but too many have been burned by women wanting to keep the kids.

by Anonymousreply 99October 9, 2019 8:41 PM

Um...egg donors have no rights R98. Once you donate you're done. Even in the case of a straight forward adoption, it's permanent after about 6 months or so, depending on where you live. The kid is a toddler so...egg donor is SOL.

by Anonymousreply 100October 9, 2019 8:45 PM

"Jeff Lewis Claims Ex Gage Edward ‘Could Be Working More and Doesn’t’ as Legal Fees Pile Up"

Jeff Lewis says his legal fees are nearing six figures, amid his ongoing split from ex Gage Edward and custody battle over their 2-year-old daughter, Monroe.

The former Flipping Out star claimed on Tuesday’s episode of his SiriusXM show Jeff Lewis Live that he and Edward, from whom he split in February after 10 years together, have already spent a combined $80,000 on lawyers as they continue to negotiate a permanent custody arrangement for Monroe.

“We are in this combined at $80,000. We have nothing in place. We don’t have a financial settlement, we have nothing. And we’re already at $80,000,” said Lewis, 49, who also noted their legal council costs “$550 to $650 an hour.”

“In the interest of my daughter, I continue to have no comment on the matter,” Edward told PEOPLE on Wednesday.

Lewis, whose company Jeff Lewis Design flips luxury homes in Los Angeles, also claimed that he has a higher income than his ex, adding that “he could be working more and doesn’t.”

Edward, 34, left his job at Jeff Lewis Design in May, 3 months after he officially split from his former boss. Despite moving out of their shared family home in January, he had continued in his role at the design firm. In February, sources close to the exes confirmed to PEOPLE that they were “continuing to work together at Jeff Lewis Design, and have been the entire time.”

Since then, Edward shared on Instagram that he’s working on new design projects of his own. His bio on the social media site lists that he is a “designer” and “entrepreneur.”

On Tuesday’s radio show, Lewis went on to air his concerns that “because there is a discrepancy in income . . . what’s going to happen is they’re going to ask for me to pay his attorneys fees.”

He continued, “My attorney said there’s a chance I’m going to have to pay a large portion of his attorney’s fees. So every time he picks up that phone and gets that attorney all riled up, I got to pay for it. It’s the most unfair situation.”

The exes were scheduled to appear in private mediation before a judge on October 3, but decided to forgo the formal meeting and try to work things out on their own, a source tells PEOPLE exclusively.

“They have tried for two months now to negotiate custody since the original temporary order was put in place,” the insider said.

Lewis and Edward had reached a tentative shared legal custody agreement in August, but the arrangement has since fallen apart.

Lewis has admitted in the past he has been at fault in their “ugly” legal battle, but notes that he’s not willing to pull any punches when it comes to Monroe.

“I did things too. You’d be surprised at home much I forgive and forget and move forward,” he said. “But when it comes to my kid, all bets are off.”

Monroe, who turns three this month, has also had a tumultuous few weeks. She was expelled from preschool over comments Lewis had made on his radio show. She’s now attending a new school, after Lewis said he made “a donation” to the institution.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 9, 2019 10:23 PM

Gage actually looks really good here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 9, 2019 10:24 PM

He's letting Jeff hang himself. I'd love to see a judge try to limit what he can say in public.

by Anonymousreply 103October 9, 2019 10:31 PM

R102 Yeah, and Gage has a nice ass too.

by Anonymousreply 104October 11, 2019 9:06 PM

Great. First this child is an expensive accessory and now she's a bargaining chip. These two assholes need to get their acts together.

by Anonymousreply 105October 12, 2019 1:13 AM

OMG r75's article! They're like two women on the rag. Just embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 106October 12, 2019 2:03 AM

Now Jeff has publicly stated he is no longer talking to Gage. He has cut off all communication. Jeff is one B I T C H>

by Anonymousreply 107October 15, 2019 4:01 PM

J & G are the typical couple whose relationship is crap, but instead of moving on they decide to have a baby to solve their existential problems. Except a baby never solved a couple's problems or made a bad situation better. They quickly broke up after she was born and the baby is caught in the middle and will have to deal with their mutual bullshit forever. Not a bit selfish of the adults who created the situation and do nothing to improve it!

by Anonymousreply 108October 15, 2019 5:16 PM

r108 well kind of. Gage wanted a baby. He bugged the shit out of Jeff for a baby. I think it was the topic of a whole season of flipping out. Honestly I think Gage got a baby and got the fuck out. He was never going to get a baby on his own. Gage still works for Jeff BTW. SO figure that out.

by Anonymousreply 109October 15, 2019 10:35 PM

Why are they touching Frauen instead of each other in the picture?

by Anonymousreply 110October 15, 2019 10:54 PM

[quote]Gage still works for Jeff BTW.

No so, R109. One of the articles above says he quit several months after they split.

by Anonymousreply 111October 16, 2019 10:32 AM

r111 really? I thought Lewis said Gage still worked at JLD?

by Anonymousreply 112October 18, 2019 2:10 AM

Has Scott broken up with Jeff yet?

by Anonymousreply 113October 18, 2019 2:13 AM

[quote]Edward, 34, left his job at Jeff Lewis Design in May, 3 months after he officially split from his former boss.

For you, R112

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 18, 2019 4:58 AM

Jeff has only one facial expression. He could be happy, sad, at a wedding, at a funeral, and he uses that exact same smirk. Creepy.

by Anonymousreply 115October 18, 2019 5:11 AM

Pretty sure all the botched filler in his lips is responsible for that R115. Oh, and plus the fact that he is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 116October 20, 2019 2:09 AM

Jeff Lewis is exactly how I imagine many DL posters. Toxic, nasty queens.

by Anonymousreply 117October 20, 2019 2:10 AM

[quote] Jeff Lewis is exactly how I imagine many DL posters. Toxic, nasty queens.

But without money.

by Anonymousreply 118October 20, 2019 2:13 AM

Oh, but r118 they all make well into the six figures, also have investments/family money, live in the most desirable neighborhoods in homes that are so tastefully appointed you cannot even begin to comprehend, and also have second and third homes, dontcha know?

Bonus points if they claim to be WASP and regale us with stories of their privileged upbringings that sound like something out of an Edith Wharton novel.

by Anonymousreply 119October 20, 2019 2:17 AM

If ANYONE else had a kid that had Monroe's "facial challenges", Jeff would have a fucking field day with the remarks. Well Jeff, even after all of your searching for the perfect egg donor, your shit sperm created a kid with a forehead that grows two inches every year and on a sad--but unsurprising--note has FAS face for days. Have another martini, you dumb fuck, and get a sperm donor for round two. You can't blame Gage for this one. Jeff wanted a Chloe, instead he got a Khloe.

by Anonymousreply 120October 26, 2019 1:35 AM

Jeff's sperm was too old. But don't tell him that.

by Anonymousreply 121October 26, 2019 2:25 AM

LOL, R120. I think Monroe is cute, though.

by Anonymousreply 122October 26, 2019 3:55 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123November 18, 2019 6:01 PM

R104 you betcha he does

by Anonymousreply 124November 18, 2019 6:19 PM

JEEZUS that daughter looks like a troglodyte.

by Anonymousreply 125November 18, 2019 6:49 PM

r125. You could've just said "cave dweller".

by Anonymousreply 126November 18, 2019 7:43 PM

YOU'RE KIDDING

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127November 27, 2019 12:23 AM

Poor Gage. Jeff always seemed to be a psycho-path. Never, ever could I watch Jeff's antics and think he is right - even for a second.

by Anonymousreply 128November 27, 2019 12:30 AM

Poor Gage my ass! Gage was a snake and he didn't mind Jeff's crazy, when he sic him on other people.

by Anonymousreply 129November 28, 2019 6:27 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130December 19, 2019 8:14 PM

I hope Jeff is putting money into some good therapy for Monroe and not just saving it up for the extensive future plastic surgery he has planned for her:

The former couple, who split last January after 10 years of dating, had been operating on a temporary custody agreement for months while they worked out a formal arrangement in private mediation.

That paperwork, it turns out, was ready to sign earlier this month. But according to Lewis, it included terms Lewis no longer agreed to. And negotiations had gotten so bad that Lewis was now refusing to move forward with their proposal, and was ready to turn things over to a judge.

“I’m going to fight this to the bitter f—ing end,” Lewis, 49, said. “If I felt like the motivation was pure and this was about our daughter, then I’d be very open to mediation or whatever. But because I really believe that this is serving [Edward’s] best interest, I will fight it. If we have to go to court, we go to court.”

Reached for comment, Edward, 34, provided the following statement to PEOPLE:

“I will continue to stay silent on the issues related to our private custody case. To address the derogatory and slanderous statements being made about me would be putting my interest above our daughter’s. The situation is being exploited for attention, which is sad because that ultimately only affects our daughter later. What I will say is that there are gross mistruths in the majority of what’s been said.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131January 21, 2020 2:58 AM

Now this is a show I would watch.

by Anonymousreply 132January 21, 2020 3:15 AM

Does anyone know - is Gage a bossy bottom?

by Anonymousreply 133January 21, 2020 3:17 AM

It's interesting that Gage, who begged Jeff to have a kid, called it quits when Monroe was a wee one. It feels as if Gage got what he wanted, he became so focused on the baby and not his job. Then, when the nanny was hired, I guess Gage ran out of excuses and was ready to hit the road.

by Anonymousreply 134January 21, 2020 6:30 AM

Gage continued to work for Jeff after they broke up for a while Honestly I think Gage hoped a child would change Jeff. Look at Jeff's history. He has pushed away every person in his life. Even Jenny, who has stood by him the longest has abandoned him. He is cruel. Like Glenn Close in Dangerous Liaisons cruel.

by Anonymousreply 135January 21, 2020 8:11 PM

Did you not see the first season Gage appeared? He was stirring the pot, so Jeff would push out people. The first person was Jeff's ex, Ryan. Gage made it seem as if Ryan did something sneaky with the website.

Then, Gage worked on Zoila.

Eventually, there were other people, but I don't think Gage had a hand in getting Jenny out. That happened after Jeff got feistier and blood thirsty over the years.

Now, Jeff is trying to work his way back to Jenny. He wrote her a letter to reach out to her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136January 22, 2020 4:57 AM

r136 he is doing that because he cannot have a TV show without her.

by Anonymousreply 137January 22, 2020 8:12 PM

Probably so but I'm holding out hope that he misses the friendship, which lasted for years.

by Anonymousreply 138January 23, 2020 8:20 AM

A lot of people get into a relationship thinking they have what it takes to change the other person for the so-called better. Or that pushing the other to change, for the so-called better, is what being in a relationship is about. IMO Jeff Lewis is a lost cause.

I think it's kind of ironic to separate a guy like Lewis from his friends, longtime colleagues and employees and then realize "Fuck! Now he and his odious personality are around me 24/7!".

by Anonymousreply 139January 23, 2020 8:45 AM

[quote]I think it's kind of ironic to separate a guy like Lewis from his friends, longtime colleagues and employees and then realize "Fuck! Now he and his odious personality are around me 24/7!".

Exactly, Gage's words for sure. I don't think he realized the monster he was feeding.

by Anonymousreply 140January 23, 2020 9:08 AM

His Sirius show is quite entertaining. Mostly because he’s willing to call out friends and family.

by Anonymousreply 141January 23, 2020 9:46 AM

Why anyone would find that vacuous man interesting is amazing to me. He and all the people around him come off as stereotypical Hollywood wannabe celebrity trash who are about as trustworthy as the Trumps. There's not a genuine bone in a one of their bodies.

by Anonymousreply 142January 23, 2020 11:07 AM

Lewis has always been someone who can dish it out, but can't take it.

by Anonymousreply 143January 25, 2020 2:05 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144February 4, 2020 7:02 AM

LOL. Well, at least, he saw both sides of the coin this time.

by Anonymousreply 145February 4, 2020 7:30 AM

How can anyone put up with Jeff? He tortures people.

by Anonymousreply 146February 4, 2020 7:46 AM

I can't imagine having someone like this in my life. He has less of a filter than a Real Housewife

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147February 4, 2020 4:18 PM

The new boyfriend is a side smiler. You can never trust a side smiler. They're always the most deceitful people.

by Anonymousreply 148February 4, 2020 4:23 PM

Jeff Lewis is opening up about the alleged changes he saw in Flipping Out costar Jenni Pulos during the filming of their former Bravo show.

On Thursday, the house flipper, 49, spoke out about Pulos, 47, with whom he had a massive falling out in 2019, on his SiriusXM radio show Jeff Lewis Live, saying that she “changed” on camera after her divorce from ex-husband Chris Elwood in 2008.

His comments came as Lewis and former Real Housewives of Orange County stars Lizzie Rovsek and Peggy Tanous were discussing how reality TV may affect those who appear on it.

“A lot of [the Housewives] become addicted to the attention and the fame,” Lewis claimed. “You get drunk on the love, and then it becomes like, there’s almost an inflated sense of self. And then I find people almost become the character the fans want them to be.”

Lewis then pivoted the discussion to Pulos.

“I would say this to her face, I do believe that over the years she changed — in the sense of, not who she was off the cameras, but who she was on the cameras,” Lewis said of his former friend.

“Jenni was funny, she was sarcastic, she was edgy, she was dark. And then what happened was, around season 2 or season 3, when her husband left her, and it was devastating, there was an outpour, a huge outpour of condolences. And it’s almost like she became kind of a victim on camera,” Lewis said. “I found that, from that moment on, I felt like she was more edited and more self aware on camera than she was off camera.”

Lewis’ comments came weeks after he reached out to Pulos with an apology for the way their friendship ended.

The two were close pals for nearly 20 years before their friendship fell apart over the course of Flipping Out‘s 11th season.

One particularly tense argument seemed to be the catalyst for their separation. It began when Pulos lamented that her job at Lewis’s design firm, Jeff Lewis Design, was keeping her from the acting career she always wanted — and ended days later at a meeting, when Lewis let Pulos go from her role at his business.

That face-to-face was the last time Lewis and Pulos have spoken. After filming ended, Lewis accused Pulos of making complaints about him to Bravo HR (an accusation which she vehemently denied to PEOPLE).

Pulos opened up about the rift for the first time last November, telling PEOPLE that she was blindsided when he fired her. “I had no idea it was coming,” she said.

“The whole thing is wild and completely unexpected,” she said that same month, during a visit to Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen. “I have loved him like a brother and I always will.”

Since the estrangement, Lewis has expressed regret for what happened, previously saying that he didn’t think it was worth ending their friendship over.

In a January episode of Jeff Lewis Live, Lewis said he had extended a text message apology to Pulos in an attempt to make amends, even reciting the message to his listeners.

“What I wrote to her is, ‘Hi, Happy New Year. I hope you and your family are happy and healthy. Would you be open to meeting with me sometime?’ ” Lewis recalled. “‘I don’t feel good about what happened between us and I’m very sorry for my role in it.’“

He went on to explain that he wanted the message to lead to an in-person meeting. “I would love to sit down and talk to her,” Lewis said, adding that while he was hopeful the two could bury the hatchet, he was also open to whatever Pulos wanted to make of it. “I don’t expect anything in return from her. I plan on clearing my conscience and telling her everything that I’m sorry for.”

“[We have a] long, long history together,” Lewis added. “She’s like my sister. We live basically in the same neighborhood. I know I’m going to run into her some day, I don’t want it to be awkward. I have no expectations attached to this. I just don’t want it to be uncomfortable if I run into her.”

Pulos has yet to respond to Lewis, he has said. “She ghosted me!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149February 4, 2020 6:21 PM

"I ruthlessly fired a close friend on camera and now they're mean to me."

by Anonymousreply 150February 4, 2020 6:44 PM

[quote]“[We have a] long, long history together,” Lewis added. “She’s like my sister. We live basically in the same neighborhood. I know I’m going to run into her some day, I don’t want it to be awkward. I have no expectations attached to this. I just don’t want it to be uncomfortable if I run into her.”

He should have thought about that before he fired her.

by Anonymousreply 151February 5, 2020 8:13 AM

You can't have nice exchanges and feeling with those that you did wrong to; he should know that by now.

by Anonymousreply 152February 5, 2020 8:14 AM

Did Jenni get an acting career after she got fired?

by Anonymousreply 153February 5, 2020 8:56 AM

Lewis seems the type who would do something stupid like firing an old friend on camera because he valued ratings more than the friendship. He probably thought doing that would bring in even more viewers wanting to watch for more excitement. I think if a good shrink examined Lewis he would find that he has some sort of personality disorder. Unfortunately an all too frequent occurrence with people in our community.

by Anonymousreply 154February 5, 2020 9:47 AM

Agreed, R154.

My brother is gay (we both are), and he has an extreme personality disorder, much like Jeff Lewis - but worse.

He can be nice at times, but then because of his mood and personality swings, he always ends up hurting them. Then later on, he acts as though nothing happened, and wonders why they are upset with him.

And when he's cruel, he's CRUEL.

The problem is, they are just completely unaware of just how much they have hurt people, and yet have an expectation that they will be forgiven. It's fucking bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 155February 5, 2020 12:35 PM

P.S., I feel bad for the daughter, because she will undoubtedly become of victim of Jeff's wrath, one day.

And he'll probably end up alienating her, as well.

by Anonymousreply 156February 5, 2020 12:36 PM

"My daughter is angry at me after I talked about her first period on yesterday's show. I don't understand it, but hopefully she gets over it before we go training bra shopping today"

--Jeff in 8 or 9 years

by Anonymousreply 157February 5, 2020 5:36 PM

R157, yes but he would describe going in the trash and looking at the tampons and talk about how nasty it was.

by Anonymousreply 158February 5, 2020 5:39 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159February 13, 2020 4:21 PM

Just when you think he couldn't be more of an ass...

by Anonymousreply 160February 13, 2020 5:08 PM

Well, he didn't reveal the topic of the counseling sessions. He was rather decent sounding in this article.

by Anonymousreply 161February 14, 2020 7:56 AM

[quote] Gage Edward Is Suing Ex Jeff Lewis — and Wants Their Daughter Monroe's Name Changed

Jeff Lewis‘s ex Gage Edward has filed a lawsuit against him, PEOPLE can confirm.

The former Bravo star first revealed the news on Wednesday’s episode of his Sirius XM Radio Show Jeff Lewis Live, explaining that Edward served him with court documents requesting legal support, equal shared custody of their daughter Monroe, and a request to change the three-year-old’s legal name from Monroe Christine Lewis to Monroe Christine Edward Lewis.

“Gage and his lawyer did file a request for order, which means that we now have a hearing date,” Lewis said. “And they put in all their requests, like I want 50 percent and I want child support and all that.”

When reached by PEOPLE, Edward said, “I cannot comment on pending litigation.”

The pair have been in an often-heated custody battle since they split after ten years together last January, but Lewis claimed that this is the first time the prospect of including “Edward” in Monroe’s name has arisen.

That request was particularly “crazy” in Lewis eyes, he said, because Edward is not his ex-partner’s legal last name, but his middle name, which he has used professionally since before he and Lewis met.

After being asked by a guest on his radio show, Lewis also pointed out that, “Monroe does know her full name. She’d have to relearn it.”

Lewis and Edward initially separated in January 2019 before Lewis announced they had officially split in February. Edward moved into a new apartment, while Lewis stayed in the family home.

They previously had an informal shared custody arrangement that they coordinated themselves, but when, according to Lewis, communication and goodwill between the pair began to breakdown they involved their lawyers to try to create an official custody deal, which has not yet been finalized.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162February 27, 2020 11:24 PM

Gage is a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 163February 28, 2020 1:54 AM

[quote]That request was particularly “crazy” in Lewis eyes, he said, because Edward is not his ex-partner’s legal last name, but his middle name, which he has used professionally since before he and Lewis met.

Shaking my head, so Gage is chosing the last name for the kid. Does he know it doesn't work like that?

by Anonymousreply 164February 28, 2020 6:51 AM

Jeff Lewis is sounding off about his ongoing custody battle with Gage Edward, claiming that he does not want his ex-partner to have equal time with their daughter Monroe and noting the 3 year old is “biologically my child.”

On Thursday’s episode of Lewis’s SiriusXM radio show Jeff Lewis Live, the former Flipping Out star got into a heated discussion about the status of their legal situation.

Since splitting from Edward in February 2019 after 10 years together, Lewis has been open on his show about their tumultuous back-and-forth over custody of Monroe. The former pair previously had an informal agreement, but when that system broke down, they began involving their lawyers. An attempt at mediation to find a permanent arrangement has so far been unsuccessful.

Just last month, Edward filed a lawsuit against Lewis, asking for equal shared custody of Monroe and legal support, as well as a request to change their daughter’s name from Monroe Christine Lewis to Monroe Christine Edward Lewis.

Lewis has promised to fight Edward’s suit, and has continued to talk about their situation on air. On Thursday’s show, he pointed out that the two had never married, and that he, not Edward, is Monroe’s biological father.

“She’s biologically my child,” Lewis said of Monroe, who was born via surrogate in 2016. “I just think that complicates things.”

According California State Law, both Lewis and Edward have equal parental rights to Monroe, regardless of biology, because both of their names are listed on Monroe’s birth certificate as her parents.

Edward did not reply to PEOPLE’s request for comment. He previously told PEOPLE, “I cannot comment on pending litigation.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165March 8, 2020 3:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!