Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joaquin Phoenix

Gay and bearding or straight and into some really freaky shit?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124March 8, 2021 10:52 PM

Grew up in a pedophile cult.

by Anonymousreply 1September 1, 2019 4:57 PM

Into some freaky shit! I’d be a willing participant.

by Anonymousreply 2September 1, 2019 4:57 PM

For no particular reason, he's always simply struck me as never having gotten over his brother's death.

Every time I see him speak, that's the thought that runs through my mind.

The topic of his brother is assiduously avoided - or at least I've never seen him discuss him.

by Anonymousreply 3September 1, 2019 5:04 PM

appears to be bearding in that photo, OP

by Anonymousreply 4September 1, 2019 5:10 PM

Bottom for females.

by Anonymousreply 5September 1, 2019 5:13 PM

I thinks like River he's bisexual, but he's leaning more towards females, while River leaned more towards males.

by Anonymousreply 6September 1, 2019 5:19 PM

He only has a career because his brother died, and Hollywood felt bad about it. He will never be as talented as his brother was, in even Stand By Me. Joaquin is indulged and ridiculous with his Method attempts at being "deep", and his relationship with Rooney Mara is perfect for him.

by Anonymousreply 7September 1, 2019 5:23 PM

Straight and troubled, like the vast majority

by Anonymousreply 8September 1, 2019 5:24 PM

The straights can keep him. Mentally questionable, ill-mannered, and probably still drug-addled.

by Anonymousreply 9September 1, 2019 5:31 PM

He shares no features in common with River.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 1, 2019 5:47 PM

River likes mostly like his father while Joaquin looks more like his mother.

by Anonymousreply 11September 1, 2019 5:49 PM

I'm more attracted to his type than pretty boys like River.

by Anonymousreply 12September 1, 2019 8:00 PM

He's a fantastic actor, stop being bitchy for. no reason

by Anonymousreply 13September 1, 2019 8:05 PM

If the festival circuit buzz is to believed, the Best Actor Oscar is either going to go to the Joker, Kylo Ren or Adam freakin' Sandler.

by Anonymousreply 14September 1, 2019 8:08 PM

He knows he should have called for help when his brother was dying but didn't. He and his sister watched River die and didn't want to get the police involved. The guilt is why he's such a freak.

by Anonymousreply 15September 1, 2019 8:15 PM

R15 Totally FALSE

by Anonymousreply 16September 1, 2019 8:28 PM

I'll never forgive him for that cringe worthy display of mental illness masquerading as a performance in THE MASTER.

by Anonymousreply 17September 1, 2019 9:39 PM

He did call for help. The 911 call was played all over the news which I'm sure traumatized him even more.

by Anonymousreply 18September 1, 2019 9:58 PM

He had nothing to do with his brothers death. That was 100% John Frusciantes fault

by Anonymousreply 19September 1, 2019 11:35 PM

I knew Joaquin as a pretty good professional acquaintance in 2006-2009. We met through a work project together. He was quite lonely then and sometimes would call me when high. I am a gay man and he always would say weird stuff like we should hang together more and let's get together soon. He would usually ask what I was doing when he called and I always lied and gave him an excuse that made me unable to come over to him. When he was sober, he didn't call. I got the feeling that he liked me and maybe wanted to try having sex with me. Nothing ever happened but I just felt sorry for him at the time. Still do, although I am no longer in touch with him as our work lives have taken us in different directions. He has a very extensive family who depend on him for financial support.

by Anonymousreply 20September 2, 2019 12:11 AM

Parenthood, Gladiator, and Walk the line are my favorite performances. Looking forward to Joker.

by Anonymousreply 21September 2, 2019 12:54 AM

r13 do you mean pointless bitchery, dear?

by Anonymousreply 22September 2, 2019 12:58 AM

Thanks for the tea R20!

by Anonymousreply 23September 2, 2019 3:25 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 2, 2019 3:48 AM

R10 there's a good chance that Joaquin and River had different fathers. That fucked-up Children of God cult they grew up in encouraged women to convert male outsiders by having sex with them (seriously, look it up).

Joaquin and his sisters are definitely full-blooded siblings though.

by Anonymousreply 25September 2, 2019 9:55 AM

Love Joaquin. His lack of grooming and hygiene can be nasty at times but he is hot as hell cleaned up. Also I think he gets emotionally stronger every day, he is very resilient.

by Anonymousreply 26September 2, 2019 10:43 AM

He’s beautiful. He’s the anti-hero. I always believe his every performance.

by Anonymousreply 27September 2, 2019 10:51 AM

There were incest rumours about him and his sister Rain and that he allegedly fathered one of her children.

Also that he is straight but at one point considered coming out as gay just for attention.

by Anonymousreply 28September 2, 2019 11:59 AM

R20 thank you so much for sharing that. I’ve always suspected that’s what he is like in his personal life. Sadly, he reminds me of Robin Williams. I think in many ways that he has more talent than River did — but both were/are indisputably gifted.

by Anonymousreply 29September 2, 2019 5:07 PM

Well I hope he doesn't end up like Robin.

by Anonymousreply 30September 2, 2019 5:11 PM

That family is a pack of leeches. They mooched off River and now they mooch off Joaquin.

by Anonymousreply 31September 3, 2019 2:28 AM

Give him the Oscar already!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 3, 2019 4:38 AM

R31 They're sickening.

by Anonymousreply 33September 3, 2019 1:12 PM

Joaquin looks exactly like his father. River never looked like any of his siblings--I always suspected that he had a different father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 3, 2019 1:33 PM

He's straight, talented and a crazy mess.

by Anonymousreply 35September 3, 2019 1:35 PM

He was awesome in "You Were Never Really Here". Nobody saw it.

by Anonymousreply 36September 3, 2019 1:45 PM

He gave great performances last year in three well done, but uneven films: YOU WERE NEVER REALLY HERE, THE SISTER BROTHERS and DON'T WORRY, HE WON'T GET FAR ON FOOT. In the latter he even made that automaton Rooney Mara shine.

by Anonymousreply 37September 3, 2019 1:49 PM

He was excellent in the Johnny Cash biopic. I never would have thought he'd have good chemistry with prissy Reese Witherspoon, but they sizzled together onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 38September 3, 2019 3:24 PM

He wanted to hook up with Reese but he's not her type.

by Anonymousreply 39September 4, 2019 2:40 AM

LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 4, 2019 2:59 AM

Is he uncut like his brother?

by Anonymousreply 41September 5, 2019 3:25 AM

Joaquin was offered the role of Ennis in BM but turned it down because he wasn't comfortable with gay sex.

by Anonymousreply 42September 6, 2019 12:39 AM

He called for help for his brother but much later than he should have. Didn't want River to get in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 43September 6, 2019 12:42 AM

He was 16. Teenagers are not known to make rational mature decisions.

by Anonymousreply 44September 6, 2019 12:46 AM

I think he's a decent actor.

by Anonymousreply 45September 6, 2019 12:55 AM

I completely agree r44. It’s amazing the lack of empathy toward him for what happened with River. J was a boy! And R was still so so young too. It’s just very sad.

J undoubtedly lives with overwhelming guilt and pain but does his best to march forward. I would imagine he’s replayed that night 10,000 times in his head. I feel nothing but compassion for him. I also suspect he draws his artistry from this well of sadness and loss. Many great artists have this scenario, though one does not need to be emotionally destroyed to be a sublime artist. J is better than DeNiro was at this stage — he’s one of the greatest we shall see in our lifetime for sure.

by Anonymousreply 46September 6, 2019 2:45 PM

by Anonymousreply 47September 9, 2019 4:04 AM

Will he mention his his brother in his Oscar award acceptance speech ?

by Anonymousreply 48September 9, 2019 5:07 AM

He's a fantastic talent. I'm looking forward to the Joker film.

by Anonymousreply 49September 9, 2019 6:12 AM

I had a crush on him when I seen him on space camp

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 9, 2019 3:35 PM

He was very good in “Two Lovers” with Goop and Vinessa Shaw. I would have liked to see him play the role a little less dopey, but still an interesting performance.

by Anonymousreply 51September 9, 2019 3:43 PM

Joaquin speaks about River.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 10, 2019 3:21 AM

I just asked about those rumours in another thread. It would not be surprising if Affleck was raising JP’s kid as his own. They are very close. No secrets between them at all. He seems like a lost soul but has looked healthier of late. He is engaged to Rooney Mara for what it’s worth.

by Anonymousreply 53September 10, 2019 6:59 AM

The kids look normal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54September 10, 2019 8:22 AM

[quote]He is engaged to Rooney Mara for what it’s worth.

She's worth quite a lot, isn't she, heiress of two NFL teams?

by Anonymousreply 55September 10, 2019 1:15 PM

[quote]Joaquin was offered the role of Ennis in BM but turned it down because he wasn't comfortable with gay sex.

He's only comfortable with cult-mandated child sex and incest.

by Anonymousreply 56September 10, 2019 1:30 PM

R54 my god that boy whiter then white

by Anonymousreply 57September 12, 2019 7:20 PM

River Phoenix was one of my favorite actors. Loved him. Joaquin is very talented but I still like River more. River seems like he had more range and talent, whereas J always plays dark and brooding. Leading man vs. character acting talent I guess.

by Anonymousreply 58September 12, 2019 7:34 PM

I think Joaquin is a tremendous actor (can't really say anything about River, he died before I was even in school and I've never watched his movies), but yeah, he seems troubled. It's hardly surprising with that fucked up childhood and then the trauma of his older brother dying of an OD in his arms. I guess he's mostly straight, but I can see him like R20 described him - basically being a very lonely person and when under the influence of whatever, just trying to have human contact.

by Anonymousreply 59September 12, 2019 7:46 PM

I saw him at my gym in LA recently---I didn't recognize him at first because he was quite short and had a huge beard and looked like he hadn't showered in months. Then his trainer confirmed that it was him to me....very very short in person and scrawny

by Anonymousreply 60September 12, 2019 7:49 PM

jolie laide

by Anonymousreply 61September 12, 2019 7:54 PM

With the exception of Stand By Me none of River's films are classics and nobody talks about him anymore. I doubt Millennials even know who he was.

by Anonymousreply 62September 12, 2019 8:09 PM

I believe River's performances in Running On Empty (Oscar nomination for best supporting actor) and My Own Private Idaho (won best actor awards in the Venice Film Festival, and the National Society Of Film Critics) are the ones that are admired most by the other actors of his generation.

by Anonymousreply 63September 13, 2019 12:10 AM

How did Joaquin's sister and Ben's brother meet?

by Anonymousreply 64September 13, 2019 10:41 AM

R62, not true. The kids know River. He took over from Jim Morrison in the hot, sexy, dead category. They enjoy him in all his roles and Own Private Idaho is a fav of theirs. Girls still find him.

by Anonymousreply 65September 13, 2019 11:03 AM

He is one of those men who can go from scary looking to hot as hell easily. There's no denying he cleans up magnificently.

He should always keep the mustache. It covers his weird scar nicely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 13, 2019 11:12 AM

[Yes, I am much more impressed by Crisp Lisp. On Oscar night, he attended one of the hottest-ticket bashes in this damn town. And he didn't go alone. He was with his date--a very nice, if shy, dude. The two made no secret that they were on a romantic outing. And by this fetching factoid, I don't mean to imply they were sucking face and groping each other. I mean, Tara Reid C.L. is not and never will be.

Rather, Crisp and his paramour just kinda chilled. Held hands. Whispered low. Gazed longingly into each other's bedroom eyes, blah-pre-poke-behavior-blah. Sure, everyone knew what was going on and that this is pretty much C.L.'s first foray into serious gay-relationship territory.

I wanna wish C.L. luck. And even though Crisp has a detractor, or three, in this town (who friggin' doesn't?), well, who can hold a grudge against new love?

Top suspect: Joaquin Phoenix]

Who is his Oscar date in that year?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 5, 2019 8:16 AM

A friend of mine was working as a costumer in LA years ago and she and a few friends tried to sneak into the Oscars. Joaquin saw them and bought them in with him, got them backstage and took them to an after party. The guys a legend.

by Anonymousreply 68October 7, 2019 5:27 AM

He's very sexy and talented.

by Anonymousreply 69October 7, 2019 5:42 AM

Nothing about him has ever pinged.

And now that he has a hit and some buzz, kweens are interested in projecting homosexuality on to him.

GROW UP

by Anonymousreply 70October 7, 2019 6:08 AM

R70 he grew up in a fucked-up cult that encouraged incest and child-adult and child-child sex, who the hell knows what he is.

by Anonymousreply 71October 7, 2019 6:29 AM

I doubt whether Joaquin knows what he is.

by Anonymousreply 72October 7, 2019 5:14 PM

R56. Maybe playing that role would have stirred up some ugly memories, ones that he hadn’t dealt with yet.

by Anonymousreply 73October 7, 2019 5:31 PM

The rumors about the sister are Joaquin's sister Rain. Casey Affleck was married to another sister, Summer.

Joaquin said recently that he hasn't spoken to Casey Affleck in years. I think they actually had a falling out over Rooney Mara. Casey indicated that he tried to get with her at one point.

by Anonymousreply 74October 7, 2019 5:32 PM

Joaquin and Rain look very much alike which makes the incest rumours even creepier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 8, 2019 1:09 PM

R19 weren't we blaming Johnny Depp for that? I think we ought, whether it's true or not.

R28/R75 I heard those rumors as well, they were talk of the town for a year or two. I don't normally put stock in something so outlandish, but given how they grew up it's a stronger possibility. The resemblance is very strong, you're right; they could almost be twins in some pictures.

I'm not comfortable looking at or watching Joaquin for whatever instinctual reason, but I have to admit I do like Rain as a personality and I find she's a watchable actress; see her in the link playing in the Sundance film HARRY + MAX, which coincidentally is a sympathetic film about the trials of two tragic incestuous brothers...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 8, 2019 7:09 PM

OT but I forgot to mention that I also love Rain's nutso middle name ('Joan of Arc'), and her psych-folk band Papercranes. In my grad years I had a couple of her tapes I played to death, it's killer makeout music. Some of the best tracks are 'Show Me', 'Treasure' & 'Curtains'. Unfortunately it's hard to find, DL and buy her music now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 8, 2019 7:14 PM

[74] He and Casey had a foursome together when they filmed I’m still here. Highly doubt they would have a fall out over a woman. Let alone that woman is Rooney Mara.

by Anonymousreply 78October 9, 2019 4:48 AM

I love what he does for animals.

He narrated "Earthlings." That's brave work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 9, 2019 4:55 AM

[quote] he grew up in a fucked-up cult that encouraged incest and child-adult and child-child sex, who the hell knows what he is.

In a recent profile -either Vanity Fair or Esquire- he said when his parents caught a whiff of anything unseemly going on in the commune they left. He claims they were never around for that. Joaquin also says River was trying to be provocative by saying he lost his virginity at 5 or whatever age he claimed.

by Anonymousreply 80October 9, 2019 5:20 AM

R80 claiming to have been raped at the age of 4 is beyond provocative. He also said that as a young teenager his parents helped him by encouraging him to have sex with an older family friend in a tent on the front lawn.

In other news I hate hippies.

by Anonymousreply 81October 10, 2019 12:13 AM

Joaquin is loyal to his parents. He would never badmouth them in the press.

by Anonymousreply 82October 10, 2019 3:47 AM

IUC Exclusive: Phoenix Not Attracted to Women, according to Toronto Stripper February 19th, 2009

An hour after I posted this morning, revealing that Joaquin Phoenix is on the verge of coming out, IUC confirmed an interesting related story by a Toronto stripper. She told me that she was hired by Joaquin Phoenix’s manager a couple of summers back to show up at Phoenix’s hotel and get intimate with him for one hour. The stripper, who works at Toronto’s Brass Rail Club, was shocked with what happened at the hotel. “When I showed up he refused to touch me,” she said. “He just wanted me to lay beside him. I tried everything to get him excited but it didn’t work. Definitely, he’s not into women.” The stripper said she was paid$2,000 cash for her time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 17, 2019 2:39 PM

[quote]Have you ever wondered why this former A list movie actor and still a solid B+ movie actor with A list name recognition has never really had a girlfriend? Sure, there was the one on and off again relationship but that was a long time ago. He is never photographed with any women and has never talked about his dating life. Some people have speculated it is because he is gay. Nope. It is because he has had a relationship with his sister since they were in their teens. Not a sister/brother type relationship either. We are talking full on love of my life this is who I am with every night kind of relationship. The thing is that it isn't a secret in the family and the other family members are very accepting of it at home. Knowing this family they would probably be ok with it in public too, but some things have to be kept quiet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 17, 2019 2:47 PM

I liked him in Signs.

by Anonymousreply 85October 17, 2019 2:50 PM

I don’t think a celebrity couple has ever made more sense than Joaquin and Rooney Mara

by Anonymousreply 86October 17, 2019 2:56 PM

JP and Rooney Mara are both passionate about animal protection.

by Anonymousreply 87October 17, 2019 3:20 PM

False dichotomy, Op. shame on you.

by Anonymousreply 88October 17, 2019 3:24 PM

He was born into the creepy Children of God cult, which encourages sexuality activities between children and adults and family members with each other. I saw ex-cult members on 20/20 years ago and they said that they were forced to have sex with each other as young children. They also said it was super-common for brothers and sisters to be forced to have sex with each other. You can find some of pamphlets and tracks that the cult put out online about this stuff. I stumbled across it 15 years ago and wish I had never seen it.

I've heard the rumors about Phoenix and his sister. If it were anyone else, I would disregard it, but considering how he grew up, I wouldn't be surprised. He's been linked to women over the years, including Liv Tyler back in the 1990s. He was also mentioned in the sexual harassment complaints against Casey Affleck (his then brother-in-law), and it alleged that, "On one occasion, while shooting in Costa Rica, Casey Affleck and Joaquin Phoenix allegedly locked themselves in the women’s shared bedroom, using the room to 'engage in sexual activity'" apparently with women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 17, 2019 4:43 PM

R80 and R81 Whenever I hear anything about River's last couple if years, I am reminded of Steven Stayner. The last year or so before he was recovered, he would make weird statements. Several kids commented that they were getting drunk in the woods together, and Stayner started weeping uncontrollably and saying stuff like, "I'm not who you think I am."

by Anonymousreply 90October 17, 2019 4:47 PM

He has a wounded vibe, sad and introspective. I wouldn't be surprised if he slips away one day.

by Anonymousreply 91October 17, 2019 7:45 PM

Oh, there were also rumors that his current gf, Rooney Mara was fucking her brother a few years ago too. One of the gossip sites posted pics that basically proved she was/is a cutter. Every cutter I've know was fucking nuts.

by Anonymousreply 92October 17, 2019 8:05 PM

If he & his sister were once genuinely in reciprocal love then I feel sorry for them. I don't fully believe they were and feel it's unlikely to be true, but it does happen and if ever there were two celebrity siblings more predisposed...

Were such a couple cousins, steps or even half-siblings they might have been accepted but full-sibling incest is a near-universal taboo and considered an aberration everywhere in the modern world except for maybe among cloistered closed-tradition groups like the Amish or remote island tribes. There's nowhere for a consanguineous couple to go and live in peace without cutting all contact, changing identities and starting a life over from scratch

by Anonymousreply 93October 17, 2019 9:48 PM

Now that we're talking about it - wasn't Joaquin originally called Leaf by his parents? He was billed as 'Leaf Phoenix' in his earliest projects iirc. I wonder why he chose to change his name to such a weird unpronounceable foreign-sounding one, when he could have just gone by 'Leif' instead.

by Anonymousreply 94October 17, 2019 9:55 PM

Joaquin is his real name. He wanted to be called Leaf when he was a kid because his siblings had pretty nature names.

by Anonymousreply 95October 17, 2019 10:06 PM

To sum up, incest >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gay.

by Anonymousreply 96October 19, 2019 2:36 AM

I'd face-fuck him so hard his harelip would tear.

by Anonymousreply 97October 19, 2019 2:59 AM

[quote] I'd face-fuck him so hard his harelip would tear.

Another one of Joaquin's oddities is that he is adamant that he was not born with a harelip.

by Anonymousreply 98October 19, 2019 3:11 AM

Yes R98, and Sandra Bullock, Charlize Theron, and Scarlett Johansen all have their real noses.

by Anonymousreply 99October 19, 2019 3:20 AM

Joaquin's mom told him she was laying in a hammock and had a vision of her future son. Thus Joaquin was marked for greatness.

by Anonymousreply 100October 19, 2019 4:14 AM

R100 that woman really fucked up her kids. I Remember an interview with one of the directors river worked with. They guy mentioned her and it was clear he was nauseous just talking about her.

by Anonymousreply 101October 19, 2019 9:56 AM

Isn't that the same cult that Rose McGowan's family used to be in?

by Anonymousreply 102October 19, 2019 3:39 PM

R102 yes the same one. The Children Of God. Now called "The Family International."

by Anonymousreply 103October 19, 2019 4:27 PM

“Scream” is actually an homage

by Anonymousreply 104October 19, 2019 11:51 PM

Will he mention River when he wins the Oscar?

by Anonymousreply 105January 13, 2020 1:20 AM

[quote] reminded of Steven Stayner. The last year or so before he was recovered, he would make weird statements. Several kids commented that they were getting drunk in the woods together, and Stayner started weeping uncontrollably and saying stuff like, "I'm not who you think I am."

So? I do shit like that all the time, and I’m not an addict and as far as I know or can remember was never abused. I’m just depressed, introverted and sensitive, and possibly kind of a gothy nihilist at heart.

by Anonymousreply 106August 24, 2020 5:20 PM

Poor Gary!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107August 24, 2020 5:28 PM

He's a lovely person actually.

by Anonymousreply 108August 24, 2020 5:30 PM

Didn’t he instigate a physical fight with someone at the Golden Globes because he was coked out of his mind?

Sounds like a stellar personality.

by Anonymousreply 109August 24, 2020 5:49 PM

Looks like Falwell, Jr

by Anonymousreply 110August 24, 2020 5:50 PM

R9 very questionable and maybe morallly challenged like his father.

by Anonymousreply 111October 14, 2020 12:34 AM

I don't get why he was in that bar the night River died. Joaquin was soooooo underage then.

by Anonymousreply 112October 14, 2020 12:45 AM

I dont find that atypical, kids want to go where the action is. I recall initially River was just doing his younger siblings a favor- was going to drop them off and leave. They wanted to see Depp play. But he decided to stay, with hopes he could go on stage and play too.

by Anonymousreply 113October 14, 2020 1:04 AM

R113 = enabler and apologist = FU

by Anonymousreply 114October 14, 2020 1:08 AM

R74 The reason he doesn't talk to Affleck is because Casey and his sister had a rough divorce. The guy fucks anything in a skirt, just like his brother Ben. I think Summer finally stood up to her husband and her brother.

by Anonymousreply 115October 14, 2020 1:14 AM

R114 I didn't say dropping under 21 yr olds off at a club was a great idea, just that breaking the rules isn't all that unusual when you're young.

by Anonymousreply 116October 14, 2020 1:22 AM

He's got a decent butt. He doesn't come off as gay or bi to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117October 14, 2020 1:23 AM

R39 with Reese? Never heard that, there was some talk about him and Goodwin.

by Anonymousreply 118October 14, 2020 1:29 AM

Give me River any day.

by Anonymousreply 119October 14, 2020 3:39 AM

R64 He was already a friend of randy Casey's and introduced him to his sister Summer. I guess they like to keep it in the family. He and Casey apparently enjoyed group sex together, long into Casey and Summer marriage. Nice family. Fan girls seemed to be in denial of this though.

Btw Ted eventually crossed J of the Crisp Lip list.

by Anonymousreply 120October 14, 2020 12:16 PM

IUC was a fake, he even had his followers believe Brad and Angie would split on a certain day- this was years ago. [83] Never happened. His followers still hung on. It was probably to get massive hits to his site.!

He also thought making people gay was the most cutting edge thing you could do. Maybe he was repressed and gay himself or of a time when being gay was more taboo. Or maybe just homophoebic. Who knows. His stories were meaningless. Complete con artist.

by Anonymousreply 121March 8, 2021 3:03 PM

Casey and Joaquin were in the movie To Die For together.

by Anonymousreply 122March 8, 2021 3:30 PM

R122 how great is Alison Folland in that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123March 8, 2021 3:39 PM

I live for the ‘New Kids on the Block’ scene in TO DIE FOR. It’s such fantastic writing and acting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124March 8, 2021 10:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!