Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Pool Boy Wasn't the Only Guy Jerry Falwell Jr Was Fucking

A new Reuters report shows that Falwall personally signed off on the sale of 18 acres of Liberty university property to his personal trainer. The personal trainer wasn't required to put any money down for the purchase and was given generous loan terms and an interest rate of just 3%. Liberty U then immediately paid the trainer $650,000 up front to lease back some of the property for their own use.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81August 25, 2020 11:10 AM

First I read the news, I thought it was Giancarlo Granda, the pool boy, but hell no!!! Jerry is such a slut bottom. It won't end well for a self-loathing, closeted, homophobic cunt like him. Deplorable.

This isn't the first financial move made by Falwell to come under scrutiny. In 2012, Falwell and his wife met a 21-year-old pool attendant in Miami, and went on to invest in a gay-friendly South Beach youth hostel, naming the pool attendant co-manager. Falwell is also a major supporter of President Trump, and Trump's former lawyer, Michael Cohen, said in 2015 he helped the Falwells bury risqué photos connected to a dispute involving the pool attendant and the hostel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 28, 2019 9:12 AM

Lock him up! Lock him up!

by Anonymousreply 2August 28, 2019 10:50 AM

More sleaze please!

by Anonymousreply 3August 28, 2019 10:57 AM

That BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 4August 28, 2019 10:59 AM

At least Falwell has taste, you have to give him that. That's a dude I'd bend over for too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 28, 2019 11:01 AM

Messy, messy, messy.

by Anonymousreply 6August 28, 2019 11:02 AM

Yes, the trainer and the pool boy are both hot and highly bangable.

A miniseries should be in the works to dramatize the relationships that Falwell has with the handsome young men.

by Anonymousreply 7August 28, 2019 11:31 AM

He and the missus like them young, smooth, and built. This one has a wife, so maybe the swing while quoting scripture.

by Anonymousreply 8August 28, 2019 11:43 AM

Why isn't this all over CNN?

by Anonymousreply 9August 28, 2019 1:37 PM

Because he isn't a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 10August 28, 2019 1:40 PM

I know everyone thinks that Jerry is fucking them, I think the more likely scenario is that they are fucking his wife

by Anonymousreply 11August 28, 2019 1:45 PM

And Jerry watches.

by Anonymousreply 12August 28, 2019 1:51 PM

I think Jerry is fucking them. He was originally Jerry's trainer. And half a million plus 18 acres is a hell of a lot to pay someone just to watch. After all, him just fucking a woman, even one he isn't attracted to, isn't worth that much

by Anonymousreply 13August 28, 2019 4:24 PM

Earlier thread on this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 28, 2019 4:28 PM

Thank you R14 I did do a search. That poster spells his name wrong.

by Anonymousreply 15August 28, 2019 4:30 PM

I just heard about this on Stephanie Miller’s xm radio show today

by Anonymousreply 16August 29, 2019 4:46 PM

He’s cuckholded. That’s his perv. He gives sweetheart deals to keep the boys happy and quiet.

by Anonymousreply 17August 29, 2019 5:11 PM

Mr Fallwell is an exclusive top. Please refrain from demeaning his character by calling him a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 18August 29, 2019 5:19 PM

Meltdown at Liberty University! The tea is spilling! Nothing about the poolboy, however; mainly financial stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 9, 2019 2:01 PM

R19 There is some mention of him sending pictures of his wife to multiple guys. Including the personal trainer

by Anonymousreply 20September 9, 2019 2:05 PM

Thanks, R20. And let it be noted that the article is by gay Liberty grad Brandon Ambrosino, whose evolution as a journalist included breaking the story about the poolboy's Falwell-owned flophouse in Miami.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 9, 2019 2:16 PM

Brandon's flophouse exposée, also in Politico.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 9, 2019 2:16 PM

Brandon just tweeted that he is getting a ton of DM's from people with stories about both of the Falwells

by Anonymousreply 23September 9, 2019 2:24 PM

"At Liberty, Falwell is “very, very vocal” about his “sex life,” in the words of one Liberty official—a characterization multiple current and former university officials and employees interviewed for this story support. In a car ride about a decade ago with a senior university official who has since left Liberty, “all he wanted to talk about was how he would nail his wife, how she couldn’t handle [his penis size], and stuff of that sort,” this former official recalled. Falwell did not respond to questions about this incident."

by Anonymousreply 24September 9, 2019 2:30 PM

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

by Anonymousreply 25September 9, 2019 2:31 PM

R24, well he definitely sounds like a Trump supporting Christian.

by Anonymousreply 26September 9, 2019 2:33 PM

Manafort was a cuck too. He took advantage of his mentally challenged wife. These people are scum.

by Anonymousreply 27September 9, 2019 2:35 PM

Let us give thanks that Brandon couldn't/didn't include the snap of Becki (arch-frau name) in a French maid's outfit.

I'd take one of her getting nailed by the poolboy, though.

by Anonymousreply 28September 9, 2019 2:37 PM

R27 Although according to the story here Falwells wife appears to be very alpha and in charge. If there is some kind of cuck situation going on I'm pretty sure she's a willing participant and maybe even leading it

by Anonymousreply 29September 9, 2019 2:42 PM

So has Ambrosino truly "evolved"? His expose of Falwell Jr. could be based on nothing more than purifying Liberty U. as he clearly is nostalgic for the late Falwell Sr.

That piece at R21's link demonstrates that Ambrosino is another Milo, including the connection with Breitbart.

by Anonymousreply 30September 9, 2019 2:49 PM

Choice quote:

“We’re not a school; we’re a real estate hedge fund,” said a senior university official with inside knowledge of Liberty’s finances. “We’re not educating; we’re buying real estate every year and taking students’ money to do it.”

by Anonymousreply 31September 9, 2019 4:39 PM

Choice quote indeed, R31, but that could be lots of universities. Cf. NYU.

I agree with your doubts, R30; I was using "evolution" with some irony.

by Anonymousreply 32September 9, 2019 5:35 PM

Great article. None of what I read is surprising. I remember stumbling upon Falwell Jr.'s Instagram years ago and it was obvious how self absorbed he was. I'm definitely interested in the potential sexual exploits. Keep us updated on those.

by Anonymousreply 33September 9, 2019 8:15 PM

Very weird stuff- very weird man. Another religious fruitcake Republican. Trump is no more sane.

by Anonymousreply 34September 9, 2019 8:21 PM

Trump, Falwell... it's this white, conservative, male thing...

by Anonymousreply 35September 9, 2019 8:22 PM

More pics emerge. Falwell cries Photoshop*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 11, 2019 3:27 PM

You've got the order wrong: Falwell cried Photoshop, then more pix emerged.

by Anonymousreply 37September 11, 2019 3:35 PM

Who goes to a nightclub with their son? This family is bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 38September 11, 2019 3:40 PM

Why would he have lied about going to a mere nightclub, given that he's not a preacher and doesn't have an austere reputation to uphold—especially when his claim could be disproven so easily? There must be more to the story.

by Anonymousreply 39September 11, 2019 3:42 PM

R39 I think it is because students at his college have to take a vow not to drink or dance. And they can be expelled or suspended if they do

by Anonymousreply 40September 11, 2019 4:52 PM

R39 I think it is because students at his college have to take a vow not to drink or dance. And they can be expelled or suspended if they do

by Anonymousreply 41September 11, 2019 4:52 PM

Falwell is the head of a university whose code of conduct bars students from "attendance at a dance." Offenders are fined and receive "points" – get enough points and you get kicked out of the school.

by Anonymousreply 42September 11, 2019 4:53 PM

All while Falwell is on all fours for his trainer

by Anonymousreply 43September 11, 2019 5:46 PM

r42, that's hilarious

by Anonymousreply 44September 11, 2019 5:47 PM

Wait, students are not allowed to dance?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 11, 2019 5:52 PM

Confetti is of the devil.

by Anonymousreply 46September 13, 2019 4:37 PM

Columbia and NYU are, respectively, the 7th and 10th largest real estate owners in the City of New York.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 13, 2019 5:05 PM

And with Columbia, note that: "While the square footage of its holdings puts it in seventh place, in terms of actual buildings and parcels of land owned, it’s only second to New York City, with 246 sites."

Columbia virtually owns all of Morningside Heights between Broadway and Morningside Drive/Amsterdam Avenue.

by Anonymousreply 48September 13, 2019 5:11 PM

Love to see photos of Falwell it naked sucking cock

by Anonymousreply 49September 13, 2019 5:12 PM

How long until the meth stories start circulating? These types are always addicted to meth.

by Anonymousreply 50September 13, 2019 5:15 PM

I remember that DC Intern said that Aaron Schock was known to throw the bussy to some high ranking religious leader, I guess it was Falwell Jr. Aaron looks like his typical boy toys and that bitch killed it on the donations circuit.

by Anonymousreply 51September 13, 2019 5:28 PM

Emails showing that Falwell was a greedy fuck who called Liberty University students "social misfits" have been released.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 13, 2019 6:58 PM

Gotta love when someone so ultimately deserving goes down!!

by Anonymousreply 53September 13, 2019 7:03 PM

The Falwells make Jim and Tammy Baker look like Mr. and Mrs. Walton.

by Anonymousreply 54September 13, 2019 7:37 PM

[quote]In another email to officials from 2012, Falwell allegedly dismissed students’ parents who begged the school not to relocate their kids from on-campus dorms to off-campus housing in the middle of their freshman year. At the time, Liberty was looking to raze some dorms to build new ones.

“Tell them, if they keep complaining, we’ll tear them down over Thanksgiving break!” Falwell allegedly wrote.

OK - he's beginning to move into "DL Icon (Barbara Bush Category)" territory.

by Anonymousreply 55September 13, 2019 7:42 PM

Is he being pushed out of Liberty?

by Anonymousreply 56September 13, 2019 8:01 PM

The fall has started...finally

by Anonymousreply 57September 13, 2019 10:45 PM

NBC:

Christian activist group demands criminal probe of Jerry Falwell Jr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 19, 2019 11:34 PM

Oh R58 There's been some probing going on for a while, now. I'm just waiting for the pictures.

by Anonymousreply 59September 20, 2019 2:02 AM

I am not a mean person but when I think of all of the damage that the Falwell family has done to us I have to admit that I have no sympathy at all for them.

by Anonymousreply 60September 20, 2019 4:33 AM

^^ I *am* a mean person, and I want to see this slimeball and his wife walking away from Liberty "University" wearing nothing but a matching pair of barrels. And then shut down the "university." Bible college...LOL.

by Anonymousreply 61September 20, 2019 4:56 PM

At Liberty University you can be expelled for dancing with a woman but I guess it's fine to get fucked by a man.

by Anonymousreply 62September 20, 2019 6:31 PM

Tax the churches.

by Anonymousreply 63September 20, 2019 6:36 PM

r55 they are moving kids to off-campus housing to build new housing. I sort of agree with the school and Jerry. Shut up because in a year your precious child will have a brand new dorm to live in.

by Anonymousreply 64September 21, 2019 7:43 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 24, 2020 9:53 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 24, 2020 9:59 AM

According to the suit, Falwell flew Granda around on the family's private jet and the evangelical leader told the pool boy that he wished to help him 'establish a new career and build a business' as their relationship 'evolved'. Yet Granda had no experience in business development and had asked Fernandez Sr. to get involved when he went to his then-friend Fernandez Jr., and asked for his help to come up with a good profitable business he could bring to Falwell. After they came up with the idea for the hostel, Granda went back to Fernandez Jr., and asked him to consult with his father, who 'was very experienced in real estate ventures,' according to the complaint. The complaint accused Falwell, his wife Rebecca, their adult son Trey and Granda of failing to share profits from the real estate venture when Fernandez believed that he had played a central role. Falwell settled the case in 2019. The hostel in question was purchased in 2013 for $4.7million in cash. Falwell filed an affidavit in 2018 saying he used his own wealth to lend $1.8 million to the project with Granda. Falwell's son Trey was initially listed as manager and Granda later as co-manger.

In the affidavit Falwell said that Granda was made co-manager in return for serving as its local representative. He added that he saw the hostel as a good opportunity to introduce his son and Granda to real estate investing, the Times reports. Yet another controversial aspect of the lawsuit would cause further problems for Falwell, however. According to the Times, it was believed that either Granda, Fernandez or their lawyers had compromising pictures of Falwell that they could use against him. In May 2019, Falwell denied a stunning report that longtime Trump fixer Michael Cohen helped him to resolve a 'blackmail' attempt to help make 'terrible' photos go away in advance of his own pivotal Trump endorsement. Falwell's statement came on the heels of a report that the Liberty University President asked Cohen in 2015 to help make some 'personal' photos disappear, while the lawsuit was underway.

During a call with actor Tom Arnold, Cohen said that a few months before Falwell's game-changing endorsement of Trump in the critical Iowa Caucuses, the president of Liberty University solicited Cohen's help after someone obtained racy 'personal' photographs. Cohen described the pictures to Arnold as 'terrible' and the sort that would typically be kept 'between husband and wife,' according to a recorded conversation reviewed by Reuters. After the Falwells told Cohen someone had obtained photographs and was demanding money, Cohen flew to Florida and met with an attorney for the person with the photographs. Cohen added that the payoff 'never happened and the guy just either deleted them on his own or what have you'. No photos have ever emerged.

Jerry Falwell Jr.'s full statement on his wife's alleged affair - continued at the link

by Anonymousreply 67August 24, 2020 9:59 AM

He needs an exorcism. He's got the devil's eyes.

by Anonymousreply 68August 24, 2020 10:45 AM

Wait. Tom Arnold?

by Anonymousreply 69August 24, 2020 2:31 PM

The pool boy returns! We're going to get the real story yet.

by Anonymousreply 70August 24, 2020 2:43 PM

Will pool boy retaliate? Since Falwell squaked, wouldn't it invalidate any NDA.

by Anonymousreply 71August 24, 2020 2:52 PM

None of the Daily Mail commenters are having it. To a last one they believe he's Falwell's boy.

by Anonymousreply 72August 24, 2020 3:17 PM

The one guy established a 'gay friendly' hotel. Please, this story is gay af. Just a matter of time before we see pics of Jr. getting plowed with his legs lifted high to Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 73August 24, 2020 8:43 PM

I'm guessing Falwell will not be speaking at the RNC this week?

by Anonymousreply 74August 24, 2020 10:26 PM

No, he's going to just sit in the corner and watch, r74.

by Anonymousreply 75August 25, 2020 9:29 AM

Just imagine how many other hot, ripped, muscular, young devout Christian men have been plowing Falwell Jr.'s ass while the wife watches. He must have quite the stable of studs on his payroll assuming that this is only the tip of the iceberg (and you KNOW there is far more..). Wonder how long it takes for wifey to get sick of him throwing her under the bus to the press and calling her the wicked "Jezebel"? Get your popcorn!

by Anonymousreply 76August 25, 2020 9:44 AM

R76, you know, that’s the part I object to, the most. That the wife is taking the fall on this. Why would HE care about raunchy photos of his wife getting out? He wouldn’t. The photos are of HIM.

Also that they involved their son with their fuckbuddy.

by Anonymousreply 77August 25, 2020 10:08 AM

[quote]"One of the sex pics problems started when Jerry [Falwell] was sending some nudes of Becki to Ben and accidentally cc’d most of the executive staff of Liberty University." - ryan cooper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78August 25, 2020 10:11 AM

Are the nudes only of his wife or were...others involved in these photoshoots?

by Anonymousreply 79August 25, 2020 11:00 AM

[quote] A miniseries should be in the works to dramatize the relationships that Falwell has with the handsome young men.

This has S3 of "Dirty John" (or "Dirty Jerry"?) written all over it.

by Anonymousreply 80August 25, 2020 11:08 AM

I'd love to fuck Jerry Falwell Jr.

by Anonymousreply 81August 25, 2020 11:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!