Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of New York Season 12 Thread #1 -- Filming underway, Jill & Ramona spotted together

New girl's been cast (but it's not confirmed if she's still just being tested) from Tinsley's circle. Leah McSweeney.

Jill and Ramona were at a Hamptons party yesterday.

Also, spies say that Luann's friend and realtor, Ann, was spotted filming group scenes. Ann is the famed woman in the "taxicab dating classifieds" story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 18, 2019 9:01 PM

Second time this week Ramona and Jill are hanging out. What a time to be alive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 29, 2019 3:40 AM

Luann's probation ended yesterday. Bets on how long before arrest #2?

by Anonymousreply 2August 29, 2019 3:41 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 29, 2019 4:16 AM

R3 She will be having a drink very, very soon.

by Anonymousreply 4August 29, 2019 4:56 AM

R4 Most certainly, and likely she is doing so right now. I just find it odd how in the same breath she says "I've been sober for 120 days AND it's been a while since I had a drink,' (emphasis on the "and" mine).

Maybe she meant that day. She had a drink that morning and it had been a few hours since she had it

She's a liar, why do I even care? I need a hobby.

by Anonymousreply 5August 29, 2019 5:19 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 6, 2019 5:36 AM

If that living stereotype Jill comes back to RHONY, I am so done with that show. I won't ever forget how that pushy bitch treated Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 7September 6, 2019 7:15 AM

Isn't there a way for women to try to look beautiful without trying to look sexy. As a gay man I'm tired of seeing aging boobs falling out of tight dresses.

by Anonymousreply 8September 6, 2019 7:15 AM

R7 Oh jesus just stop. Bethenny herself stated in a recent interview that her and Jill are back to being friends. Since Bobby's death it's been completely amicable. Death brings people back together in ways that can't be understood to those who haven't experienced it. And B tweeted this on Tuesday. (and should be noted: she's never called out any other HW for donating to her charity)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 6, 2019 7:34 AM

R3 she means ‘I've been sober (not stumbling drunk) for 120 days and it's been a while since I had a drink (had a few here and there on the sly),' she said.

by Anonymousreply 10September 6, 2019 9:49 AM

Jill is a Trump-supporting Cunt, who treats her “Gay” like a purse puppy chihuahua.

by Anonymousreply 11September 6, 2019 9:50 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 6, 2019 7:48 PM

R12 if it’s for appearances and ego, at least she’s doing something. Unlike Luann or you Kim, who sit around pounding Taaka plastic handles all day long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 6, 2019 8:19 PM

Can't find any evidence of a screenshot, dammit, but Ramona posted an instagram video yesterday from what looks like Dorinda's house (it was the kitchen) and the main ladies were there including a new woman. It's not Leah McSweeney. Ramona soon deleted the video. It's pretty clear this new woman was part of the cast. She's tan and more age appropriate, possibly mid 40s.

by Anonymousreply 14September 6, 2019 9:44 PM

Watching the Countess on SVU. She's a terrible actress.

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2019 9:12 PM

HORRIBLE vibes about next season. This show is truly tired. TIRED AS FUCK.

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2019 9:17 PM

It needs the dynamic energy of a sassy, sexy, now single redhead who doesn't even look, like, half her actual age to turn things around!

by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2019 9:27 PM

I'm available!!!!

by Anonymousreply 18September 14, 2019 9:45 PM

Those who've attended Luann's cabaret spilled the tea: Jill is back this season, but as a Friend again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 16, 2019 3:13 AM

Based on phone footage from an event the other night, Dorinda and Tinsley are feuding.

by Anonymousreply 20September 18, 2019 8:07 PM

[quote] Isn't there a way for women to try to look beautiful without trying to look sexy. As a gay man I'm tired of seeing aging boobs falling out of tight dresses.

Dorinda is usually age-appropriate and still stylish. Bethenny also dressed well for her age.

by Anonymousreply 21September 18, 2019 9:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!