Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hi, Andy Cohen!

Just pinging your Google Alerts. Call me soon or maybe we’ll run into to each other at Cubbyhole.

😉😘

by Anonymousreply 94October 11, 2020 6:32 PM

This guy (who can be found sometimes on Grindr at 4 am asking guys if they party with chemicals) documented himself getting hit on by Andy Cohen and Bruce Bozzi. Who do you think fucked whom?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 3, 2019 12:52 AM

Same guy: “One person’s sexual harassment is another person’s flirting.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 3, 2019 12:53 AM

Hi Andy! You are an embarrassment to gays AND jews!

by Anonymousreply 3September 3, 2019 12:58 AM

... and St. Louisans everywhere!

by Anonymousreply 4September 3, 2019 1:04 AM

He can’t be serious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 4, 2019 6:35 AM

Eeew does be shave his legs??

by Anonymousreply 6September 4, 2019 10:34 AM

No R5, he is elderly and elderly men don’t have leg hair because of high levels of estrogen.

It’s true.

by Anonymousreply 7September 4, 2019 10:45 AM

Andy is adorable. I want to lick him all over.

by Anonymousreply 8September 4, 2019 10:46 AM

Andy is a drug addict, a whore monger, and he has degraded US culture with his shitty shows and singlehandedly ruined Anderson Cooper’s journalistic credibility and downgraded once-A-lister Sarah Jessica Parker’s status to that of a D-list talk show host’s sidekick.

by Anonymousreply 9September 4, 2019 10:49 AM

Look at the video at R1. That’s why Andy and Anderson have their traveling road show. They get to make a little money off ticket sales and get swarmed by starfucker groupies to bang together. I kind of cannot believe how gross Anderson Cooper turned out to be. If Epstein entertained gay men, I feel like Cooper and Cohen would be first in line for massages.

by Anonymousreply 10September 4, 2019 6:22 PM

r9 just to correct. Andy has no shows. He didn't create the housewives. He does have shitty shows, on his Radio Andy channel but he has never created a show on Bravo except for the cancelled Jerry O Connel view ripoff.

by Anonymousreply 11September 4, 2019 6:33 PM

LOL R11 Did he really produce a View ripoff on Bravo for Jerry O’Connell?? Damn, that dude must put out even more than Consuelos does to have earned so many favors from Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 12September 4, 2019 6:52 PM

r12 it was 4 male hosts in a panel talking about Bravo shows. It was called Play by Play - Jerry, homo Dave Holmes, Brendan Schaub and Michael Yo. The show was literally a whos who of people Cohen has had sex with.

by Anonymousreply 13September 4, 2019 7:00 PM

R13 Ridiculous and disgusting. But Cohen couldn’t possibly have had sex with Dave Holmes. He’s over 22 and doesn’t have an emaciated twink body.

by Anonymousreply 14September 4, 2019 7:07 PM

Not now.Dave and Andy hooked up when he was on MTV and Andy was still a nobody.

by Anonymousreply 15September 4, 2019 7:13 PM

R15 Wow, I knew Andy is an ambitious opportunistic starfucker but I figured he draws the line at guys who don’t have personal trainers.

by Anonymousreply 16September 4, 2019 7:15 PM

r16 Oh no. To quote Anderson himself "I have never met anyone who enjoys being famous more than Andy." He was recognizable in NYC but was not getting insta ho level dick until he got on TV.

by Anonymousreply 17September 4, 2019 7:20 PM

His relationships with 007 and John Mayer are baffling, and they seriously look like they are fucking in pictures together. Cohen just comes across as a horny stupid dog who would stick his dick in any ass and wag his tail and his tongue while looking around the room blankly. What do guys see in him, and what diseases does he inject into them?

by Anonymousreply 18September 4, 2019 7:25 PM

r18 don't believe the power top rumor he starts himself. I know a few guys who have hooked up with him (one who sent me a pic of his emmy he keeps in his bedroom). He liked than young, muscled and hung and tops. Cohen hatest to be thought of as feminine and he thinks being a bottom is more feminine. Just like he wears lifts in his shoes 247 and claims to be 5'9". He was called a pocket gay once and nearly lost his shit.

by Anonymousreply 19September 4, 2019 7:34 PM

R19 I don’t believe his top propaganda, and I don’t care what positions he enjoys. I have to be honest: I’m totally gay and out and always have been and I have no shame about it...and that does not mean that I want to hear any person casually discussing whether they like it up the ass or like to stick it in an asshole. That’s one aspect of being gay I find really freaky. Straight people, not even piggish straight men, sit around (on talk shows!!!) and talk about loving to stick their cocks in a tight hole or liking a finger up the ass. Gay men seem expected to do this. I could not believe it when I saw Anderson Cooper on WWHL randomly say “one thing that might surprise you about Andy is that...he’s a total top.”

Ugh.

I’m not ancient (41), but I do long for some old-fashioned decorum that at the very least keeps news anchors from talking about where their friends stick their dicks. I lost all respect I had for Cooper in that moment because it demonstrated a total abandonment of social norms. He’s just another sex-obsessed pig like Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 20September 4, 2019 7:42 PM

Were Andy and Brucie just lying, have horrible taste or there was no one else around? Because the guy at R1 is fucking AVERAGE at best. He's not that good looking at all

by Anonymousreply 21September 4, 2019 7:44 PM

R21 Probably not a coincidence that the guy in the video allegedly is looking for “partiers” on Grindr at 4am, first of all. Andy and Bruce both seem like they’d find meth-fueled sex parties the hottest thing around, going by Andy’s frequent giddy references to “pass-around party bottoms.” Secondly, Bruce is really old despite the sixteen facelifts and airbrushed tan, and he’s married to a mummy, so any guy who isn’t eligible for social security and talks to him probably is the hottest thing he’s ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 22September 4, 2019 7:50 PM

Another one Ronan is hunting on the DL on the IG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 4, 2019 8:55 PM

I like you, R21

by Anonymousreply 24September 5, 2019 12:49 AM

I cant see the video at r1 says bad url?

by Anonymousreply 25September 5, 2019 2:07 PM

R25

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 5, 2019 3:18 PM

hmm still says bad url hash when I click it.

by Anonymousreply 27September 5, 2019 3:46 PM

To watch Instagram videos, you need to turn off ’Show Link Previews’ in your Datalounge settings.

by Anonymousreply 28September 5, 2019 3:57 PM

[Quote] I could not believe it when I saw Anderson Cooper on WWHL randomly say “one thing that might surprise you about Andy is that...he’s a total top."

Speaking of this, I haven't watched WWHL in a long time, but one of my favorite moments was when Jim Gaffigan was a guest and Andy mentioned that he was a top. Jim let out a genuine belly laugh as if it say "yeah right." The only time he's ever been funny and he didn't even tell a joke, he just laughed at an outright lie. Andy was peeved after this. I wish I could find this clip online because it was funny.

by Anonymousreply 29September 5, 2019 4:00 PM

OMG, r1, that gurl is a MESS, hunty!

And if the guy in the video is part of "the best-looking group of guys on Fire Island by far," in Andy's words, then I no longer feel like I'm missing out.

by Anonymousreply 30September 5, 2019 4:10 PM

R30 There’s a whole website dedicated to hating the guy in the video. He works for DC Metro and in response to a sexual assault claim from a passenger, he said “one person’s sexual harassment is another person’s flirting.” He triggered a MeToo movement in DC before there was a MeToo movement. No wonder Andy thinks he’s hot. He probably flashed him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 5, 2019 4:15 PM

R6 Agree, double eeeeeew

by Anonymousreply 32September 5, 2019 4:16 PM

If you're peeking in, we think you're TRASH.

by Anonymousreply 33September 5, 2019 5:20 PM

Doesn't Andy have a new born baby? What is he doing at dock parties on Fire Island?

by Anonymousreply 34September 5, 2019 11:53 PM

R34 Yes. And he’s indulging in drugs with rich people and dicks with whores.

by Anonymousreply 35September 5, 2019 11:56 PM

R34 that's what nannies and his parents are for

by Anonymousreply 36September 6, 2019 1:00 AM

So did Andy and Bruce take turns fucking the “hot” guy at R26, or did he have to stick it into their doughy old holes in return for the compliment?

by Anonymousreply 37September 12, 2019 1:21 AM

Whatever happened to the pro athlete Cohen was in lust with?

by Anonymousreply 38September 12, 2019 1:23 AM

I can see it being hard for AC to make good gay friends he can pal around with but he seems an odd match with AC. Can't he find someone either really hot or on his intellectual level?

by Anonymousreply 39September 12, 2019 1:38 AM

AC and AC and Bozzi are on the same intellectual level. They’re dumb, horny, body obsessed narcissists verging on AARP membership whose emotional development stopped during adolescence. They are Bravo Housewives, basically. And you know they’re all dying to welcome Aaron Schock into their shallow little cabal.

by Anonymousreply 40September 12, 2019 1:42 AM

Cohen had on a guest (I forget who - someone famous) and he asked her the youngest and oldest man she would date. She said something like 39 for youngest and Andy's eyes got wide and he said REALLLY?? 39?? like that was wayyy to old - it was funny.

by Anonymousreply 41September 12, 2019 2:00 AM

Cohen is creepily proud that he likes to bang 18 year-old boys, and he even ogles and gropes them on his show. I can’t believe he escaped the MeToo frenzy unscathed. He may not be anything like Jeffrey Epstein, but in my mind I think of him in similar terms.

by Anonymousreply 42September 12, 2019 2:02 AM

R40 Agree about the Aaron Schock comment. You just know that after all of his photos and videos leaked Andy was like, damn gurl, I gotta get me a piece of that, even if it is 15 years above my cut off limit. I mean AC is a total top after all.

by Anonymousreply 43September 12, 2019 2:46 AM

R43 Total Top?? I've had more Dicks in men that Fleshlight!

by Anonymousreply 44September 13, 2019 2:02 AM

If Andy Cohen sent you a dick pic, what would you do?

And if Andy Cohen were not famous at all—just some anonymous guy who looks and acts the same as he does now—were on Grindr and sent you nudes and a dick pic, what would you do?

by Anonymousreply 45September 14, 2019 11:43 AM

Andy Cohen's public persona could not be more vacuous. I would not last long around him.

Physically, though... He pushes every button I've got.

In short, I would give him the fuck of his lifetime and then not return his calls when he's begging for more.

by Anonymousreply 46September 14, 2019 11:55 AM

[quote]"I have never met anyone who enjoys being famous more than Andy."

He's not famous. He's recognized by a certain kind of person in certain kinds of places. None have merit that matters.

The more Anderson Cooper opens his mouth, and feeds his Instagram, the greater the difficulty in taking him seriously.

by Anonymousreply 47September 14, 2019 12:01 PM

R47 I don’t take Cooper seriously at all. It’s really his association with Cohen that destroyed the presumed legitimacy for me, but there’s much more than that. There’s his giddy associations with Cohen’s circle of C-list celeb friends (and seemingly no one else). There’s his multiple failed attempts at becoming a non-journalist star (his talk show, The Mole, hitching his wagon to Kathy Griffin) that made me realize he doesn’t care at all about journalism, only about the cameras projecting him into the world. There’s the creepy/disturbing Instagram persona, equal parts desperate for attention and melancholy, as if he’s a 13 year-old goth girl in a school drama club.

60 Minutes is probably the most legit TV newsmagazine today, but Cooper’s stories still often are vapid, offering him an opportunity to strip down and swim with Michael Phelps, or to gallivant around Monaco and show how people who inherit great wealth live. He knows he’s got little to offer intellectually. On his own talk show, he stripped down for segments and wore tight tee shirts every day, and yesterday he posted some paintings on Instagram and wrote that he’s not smart enough to describe art. No comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 14, 2019 12:13 PM

Cooper's interview questions is really lame too. I hate his 60 Minutes segments.

by Anonymousreply 49September 14, 2019 12:52 PM

Here’s starfucker Anderson getting 60 Minutes to foot the bill for his luxury vacation to Monaco, where he can play the role of a Vanderbilt schmoozing with Grace Kelly’s royal heir.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 14, 2019 12:57 PM

I suspect he has a chubby dick and likes to boss people around and so he thinks he is a top, but of course he’s a great big girl’s blouse and will throw his legs up at the drop of a poppers bottle cap.

by Anonymousreply 51September 14, 2019 6:27 PM

I bet not, R51. I'd wager that in bed, Andy Cohen is actually Martina Neverrollova.

by Anonymousreply 52September 14, 2019 6:28 PM

Oh please R52, you know Andy and Aaron would get into a slapfight over who has to be the one to stick it in.

by Anonymousreply 53September 14, 2019 6:32 PM

I think when Andy was in his 30s he was attractive but I'd never go for him since he's a weed smoking alcoholic with a celeb-obsessed/centered personality and his body is fit-fat

by Anonymousreply 54September 14, 2019 7:05 PM

R9 The Housewives were Andy’s idea . Every nite at 11pm he has his own talk show on Bravo. He chooses the housewives as well.

by Anonymousreply 55September 14, 2019 7:33 PM

Oh, God. Andy posted a video with Anderson (in his tight black tee shirt) from Calgary, showing boxes of condoms that they got in a swag bag.

“What I can say is that these two gentlemen will not be getting any ladies pregnant tonight.” (Cue Anderson’s stupid giggles.)

Can you imagine if David Brinkley or Diane Sawyer or Sam Donaldson posted videos in bathrooms giggling about condoms?

Yesterday, Andy posted from the Brady Bunch house and joked that he could hear the Brady boys jerking off in their beds. What sort of 50 year old executive (besides Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein) is this sex obsessed and this public about it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 15, 2019 9:21 AM

R5 How will he be able to follow the ball, he would run in the wrong direcion

by Anonymousreply 57September 15, 2019 9:31 AM

R57 Judging by his porky lil body in his Brady Bunch video, the only ball chasing he does is from Grindr.

by Anonymousreply 58September 15, 2019 9:34 AM

r55 Cohen had nothing to do with the Housewives. It was created by a guy named Scott Dunlop. He was a neighbor of Vicki Gunvelson. He pitched a documentary on the lives of the women behind the gates of Coto de Caza. Bravo wanted to turn it into a 6 part series. It was originally called The Real Housewives - behind the gates of Coto De Caza. Eventually became The Real Housewives of Orange County. Cohen was a PR guy for Bravo. When the second reunion needed a host Cohen pitched himself as the host to save money. The special was called the Real Housewives of OC reunion, a watch what happens live special (WWH was the Bravo theme then). NYC, NJ, and ATL were added. Cohen pitched his WWHL show as a 1/2 hour live show after the Sunday night Housewives show. Bravo scheduled it as the Sunday night RH show as 1.5 hours so the rating for the show would count as the ratings for WWHL. The more successful the RH shows became the more popular WWHL became. Cohen was becoming the most recognized face on Bravo outside of the housewives. He was also getting credit for Housewives success. So much so Bravo decided to have a conscious uncoupling with Cohen. So long story longer -Cohen did not create the Housewives, he just takes credit for it.

by Anonymousreply 59September 16, 2019 1:50 AM

R59 His name is the first exec producer listed in the opening credits.

by Anonymousreply 60September 16, 2019 1:58 AM

r60 Yup that was part of his negotiation on exit from Bravo. He retains his job as host of WWHL, he got a first right of refusal deal on any new projects his production company makes (one...he had one show a shitty Jerry O'Connel show that followed WWHL) and he got an EP credit negotiated on all current Housewives show. That was in exchange for him stepping down as an executive at Bravo (aka going quietly). The EP is a vanity credit, the same way he got himself listed an a producer on Top Chef so he would get an Emmy. His involvement in Top Chef was to get into a Twitter war with Anthony Bordain about Treme and shooting in New Orleans and taking tax credits when they didn't need it. Try and find Andy's name listed as an EP on RHOC or any other franchise before that.

by Anonymousreply 61September 16, 2019 3:14 AM

Back sometime when Andy left, there was this - being pushed by Cohen and Bravo - people read it as Cohen on his way out

"Describing “Look Who’s Hosting Live,” Variety said Cohen “turns the tables on celebrities who have envied his job and gives them the ultimate opportunity to host their own live late-night talk show, for one night only.”

Variety added, “From writing monologues, to picking their sidekicks and guests, this hosts-for-a-night will get the chance to live out their fantasy and design their dream show.”

I think this was Bravo's bargaining chip to say "we will make a show out of finding someone to replace you" in response to Cohen's attitude about being ousted and how invaluable he felt he was to Bravo. Notice the show never appeared and Cohen retains his job at WWHL. It is not a coincidence he decided to have a baby around this time. He fought the threat with good PR. Got a baby, a few covers and now he was single gay dad Andy. Bravo could not fire him from WWHL. You will notice the kid has not changed his partying one iota.

by Anonymousreply 62September 16, 2019 3:31 AM

There’s a lot of Housewives giddiness on this site for a place that despises Cohen so much.

by Anonymousreply 63September 17, 2019 12:44 AM

The drugs are eating Andy’s brain! First he posted a video of himself in the Brady Bunch house this weekend and he said creepy things about the Brady boys jerking off in their beds. Now he has posted photos of himself (at least) shirtless in the bunk beds with his gay best friend. What the fuck is wrong with this guy? Is he an Epstein? Who would ever go into the Brady Bunch house and think, “here’s a place I should take off my clothes and make sex jokes!”?

by Anonymousreply 64September 17, 2019 1:45 AM

So if you look at his instagram he was at the US Open, Fire Island, then off to LA to the Brady House, back to NYC to fill in for Jenna Bush on Hota and Jenna - all while fitting in partying with Bruce Pozzi...yeah that baby he bought is fuuuuuucked.

by Anonymousreply 65September 17, 2019 2:11 AM

He’s grotesque. Who would do this? And why?

This is every parent’s worst worry about what their kids will encounter at summer camp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 17, 2019 10:48 AM

Why would anyone do that? You have to ask?

Because Andy Cohen is a flaming narcissist. Attention whore. A bottomless, ironically, pit of need.

by Anonymousreply 67September 17, 2019 1:00 PM

Can you imagine being a parent and finding these two naked in your kids’ bunk beds?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 17, 2019 1:06 PM

Can you imagine that is your dad?

by Anonymousreply 69September 17, 2019 2:55 PM

Lol here is the perfect example of why Bravo execs hate Cohen. Last night on WWHL a caller called in and said "Andy I just want to thank you for all the Housewives shows, I watch and love them all" and he looked in to the camera, grabbed his heart and said "Aww, You're Welcome..." Essentially taking credit for it all.

by Anonymousreply 70September 19, 2019 1:50 AM

Bravo has been his platform for taking credit for it all. I only knew of Cohen from WWHL and Housewives reunions and I was under the impression it’s his empire. If it’s not, then it’s Bravo’s own fault for undermining itself.

by Anonymousreply 71September 19, 2019 1:56 AM

R71 it's not his at all. Nothing to do with it. Cohen is famous because of it not the other way round. Short version is when RH started doing reunions he offered to host for free to save money, gave himself the WWHL live show as a sunday night Housewives recap show, once he got recognized for it he felt he was the reason for the shows successes. Bravo tried to do something about it. They had him step down as a Bravo exec and made him an employee but the damage is done. Like so many who believe Iraq flew the planes into the world trade center...it is a lie that cannot be undone.

by Anonymousreply 72September 19, 2019 3:51 AM

So Bravo is not only to blame for foisting those awful Housewives on us, but also Andy fucking Cohen.

FUCK YOU, BRAVO!!!

by Anonymousreply 73September 19, 2019 10:55 AM

Andy here. You’re all just jealous because I have all the things that matter. I am a bona fide celebrity and prince of all media, with a TV show and a whole radio network and BOOKS. My friends are huge fashion muses from Y2K and heirs to K-Mart bluejeans fortunes. I have access to all the good blow and I blow all the good slutty whoreboys NYC attracts like a magnet. I have a cute beagle. Middle aged women love me. So fuck you all, gays. I am an alpha male all top womanizer with cocaine brain and you are JELLY!!!

by Anonymousreply 74September 19, 2019 11:07 AM

Baby Benjamin here! - for the love of god someone help me!

by Anonymousreply 75September 20, 2019 2:38 PM

Kathy Griffin here. FUCK ANDY COHEN!!!

I don’t give a fuck!

by Anonymousreply 76September 20, 2019 6:48 PM

What happened to Bruce Bozzi's nose?

by Anonymousreply 77September 20, 2019 7:11 PM

R77 Coke

by Anonymousreply 78September 20, 2019 10:12 PM

R77 he got a duck face, Andy told him it looked good. Andy lied.

by Anonymousreply 79September 20, 2019 11:21 PM

Bruce with an age-appropriate date!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80September 20, 2019 11:24 PM

Wow. Look at him here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 20, 2019 11:26 PM

r81 that is funny, it has long been rumored that Cohen had been hooking up with Liam Neeson ( someone he called the English actor in his book)

by Anonymousreply 82September 20, 2019 11:29 PM

R82 That’s creepy because Cohen has lamented the loss of his amaaaaazing friend Natasha dozens of times on TV.

by Anonymousreply 83September 20, 2019 11:49 PM

r83 he has had Liam on his show twice I think, if he dead wife was such a good friend do you think she would have loved him asking about how big hid dick is?

by Anonymousreply 84September 20, 2019 11:52 PM

Andy is always going on about Liam's third leg.

by Anonymousreply 85September 21, 2019 1:33 PM

Andy Cohen looks just like Jeffrey Epstein.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86September 21, 2019 5:17 PM

Who would you rather spam the front page with when pro-Andy and Housewives propaganda hits Datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 87October 21, 2019 8:07 PM

Andy Cohen needs antidepressants ASAP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 1, 2020 9:59 AM

I read that stimulant abuse and sleep deprivation make lazy worse.

by Anonymousreply 89October 1, 2020 10:38 AM

What's the Cubbyhole OP?

by Anonymousreply 90October 1, 2020 10:42 AM

Lazy eye, I meant.

by Anonymousreply 91October 1, 2020 11:16 AM

I had the same question as R90.

by Anonymousreply 92October 1, 2020 1:54 PM

The account of the guy at R1 is now private and it has a warning that no one under 25 may view his profile. DL posts countless links to porn stars’ Instagram accounts that don’t have any warning. What would warrant blocking anyone under 25?! Are he and Andy in some registry now, made to keep young people at a distance? Hmmm

by Anonymousreply 93October 11, 2020 5:46 PM

Andy is the perfect leader for the Real Housewives. A complete sociopath who abuses power and talks shit about everyone then loses it when anyone utters a peep about them.

by Anonymousreply 94October 11, 2020 6:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!