Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lucian Piane, formerly of RPDR, is pissed about something

@LucianPiane

Is it ok to call @Beyonce the N WORD for being a HORRIBLE BLACK PERSON? RICH AS FUCK AND DONE NOTHING FOR HER PEOPLE EXCEPT STEAL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 6, 2021 7:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 25, 2019 6:48 PM

He also called Ellen a cunt too in this batch of lunatic tweets.

The last tine he went on a bender like this he claimed it was because of weed induced psychosis. Does weed make you lash out like this?

by Anonymousreply 2August 25, 2019 6:50 PM

Bipolar or suicidal? Both?

by Anonymousreply 3August 25, 2019 6:51 PM

Sounds like she is out of meth at 6am. It's not Beyonce's fault that you are a tweaker Lucian!!

by Anonymousreply 4August 25, 2019 6:51 PM

Reported that mess.

by Anonymousreply 5August 25, 2019 6:52 PM

Nasty girl.

by Anonymousreply 6August 25, 2019 6:52 PM

There's more!

@LucianPiane

I’d love to know examples of all the ways @Beyonce has made BLACK LIVES better. Anyone? Anyone?

@LucianPiane

I’m 1/32nd BLACK. But no one knows. Cause you’re all racist faggots.

@LucianPiane

So... @Beyonce and @TheEllenShow are such awful human beings that they should both be call the C WORD daily.

by Anonymousreply 7August 25, 2019 6:53 PM

So he can say faggots but not cunt? What a retard.

by Anonymousreply 8August 25, 2019 6:58 PM

Man, he use to be fine as fuck. A real shame he went loco.

by Anonymousreply 9August 25, 2019 7:05 PM

He was always a huge bitch on RPDR.

by Anonymousreply 10August 25, 2019 7:07 PM

[Quote]I’m 1/32nd BLACK. But no one knows. Cause you’re all racist faggots.

Oh, we don't want him. You whites can claim him, and do whatever is necessary with him.

by Anonymousreply 11August 25, 2019 7:18 PM

Luscious Piano.

by Anonymousreply 12August 25, 2019 7:32 PM

He's a Marianne Williamson supporter so you KNOW he's got his shit together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 25, 2019 7:34 PM

Well, he certainly knows how to embarrass himself. That much is obvious.

by Anonymousreply 14August 25, 2019 9:57 PM

Is he the #hobocock guy?

by Anonymousreply 15August 25, 2019 10:01 PM

Yaas gurl, giving you AIDSY hobo dick realness for your nerves hunty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 25, 2019 10:13 PM

Ew!

by Anonymousreply 17August 25, 2019 10:25 PM

How to Succeed in Showbiz!

by Anonymousreply 18August 25, 2019 10:28 PM

I feel sorry for this guy. According to friends in LA who are part of W.O.W., he's got serious mental problems (the biggest problem) and addiction issues. People close to him, both personally and professionally, have intervened on repeated occasions... but you know how it goes with that over time.

About two years ago was the first bender I witnessed him go on publically, on Twitter (I think?) live feed. He was in LA and staying at hotels night by night and getting fans to paypal him money for each night in a different hotel. He'd go live several times a day and just rant and rant, usually outside on the street. He'd smear dirt on his face to prove how poor he was. All the while ranting about how evil RuPaul and everyone is (I know RuPaul and some WOW folks have a bad reputation in some areas... but this goes beyond that). Of course loads of people tuned in for the freak show. His reputation was kind of new to me so I thought, "Wow he's like Courtney Love or something." But then the more I tuned in I realized he was NUTS and it stopped being exciting to watch. It was awful.

Then he suddenly seemed to get help from his immediate family and, on IG, was posting very rarely for the next year, living with his sister and nieces and nephews in a normal home... he got quiet and seemed fine.

Then... veeerryyy slowly... on IG about two months ago he suddenly got wackier and wackier.

Now it's full-blown nut job freak show all over again.

I think he's the type that people close to him try significantly to help, but at some point realize they have to let go. It's very sad.

by Anonymousreply 19August 25, 2019 11:08 PM

he should have been swallowed

by Anonymousreply 20August 25, 2019 11:10 PM

oops sorry

by Anonymousreply 21August 25, 2019 11:13 PM

It's so tragic. Give me more money for commenting on this.

by Anonymousreply 22August 25, 2019 11:14 PM

This is like that gay bipolar meteorologist who went on whacked-out meth binges on his Facebook feed.

by Anonymousreply 23August 26, 2019 12:35 AM

Darwin's calling ...

by Anonymousreply 24August 26, 2019 12:37 AM

Who is this guy? What’s RPDR or whatever it is?

by Anonymousreply 25August 26, 2019 2:01 AM

Received Pronunciation Doctor.

by Anonymousreply 26August 26, 2019 2:04 AM

He's ambassador to Haiti. RPDR = Royal Produce Dominican Republic, still owned by Spanish Royal Family. Any other questions, Rose?

by Anonymousreply 27August 26, 2019 2:04 AM

It sounds like meth-induced psychosis, only without the paranoia.

by Anonymousreply 28August 26, 2019 2:06 AM

He makes Marianne look well-balanced, R13

by Anonymousreply 29August 26, 2019 2:06 AM

[quote]Then he suddenly seemed to get help from his immediate family and, on IG, was posting very rarely for the next year, living with his sister and nieces and nephews in a normal home... he got quiet and seemed fine.

I was surprised to see his name pop up again. I would follow the DL threads on his last meltdown.

Looking through his tweets apparently his father has been helping him for the past year and a half and now he's off again. His main IG account was shut down. He claims it's because he called Kamala Harris a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 30August 26, 2019 2:07 AM

R25 RPDR = Respirable Particle Delivery Rate

by Anonymousreply 31August 26, 2019 2:09 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 29, 2019 4:46 PM

What's at R16? What is that?

by Anonymousreply 33August 29, 2019 4:54 PM

I still have no comment. Except to say I have no comment. I still get paid for that, right?

by Anonymousreply 34August 29, 2019 5:06 PM

Didn’t he try to have his mother killed or raped or something?

by Anonymousreply 35August 29, 2019 5:14 PM

Young people with bad mental issues can enter a vicious cycle. After their friends and family have try to help repeatedly over long periods of time and abuse by the person, they might make the decision they have to let go. The young person ends up on the street, they're condition repelling them from any social circle they encounter, making it impossible for them to get a job to get money to afford medication they've probably legally been prescribed. Let along shelter or food. They're eventually lured to living on the street and can begin using illegal drugs and alcohol to self-medicate, and it just spirals.

Add to that a certain level of fame? Combined with social media? "Fans" the person can lean on through their phone for attention?

You have a completely toxic mix.

by Anonymousreply 36August 29, 2019 9:40 PM

And yet Lucian Piane is almost 40.

by Anonymousreply 37August 29, 2019 9:42 PM

Again? This won't end well.

by Anonymousreply 38August 29, 2019 9:59 PM

Definitely a spiral!

by Anonymousreply 39August 30, 2019 5:22 AM

Does he even have a career anymore?

by Anonymousreply 40August 30, 2019 5:38 AM

He's a mess and it's a low bar, but the RPDR musical numbers (as well as Ru's own music) were much better with him at the helm.

by Anonymousreply 41August 30, 2019 5:47 AM

Lucian was really good friends with my best friend's brother. Met him numerous times. A total sweetheart. But that's when he was treating his mental illness. With his meds? Well, we all can see how that works out. Recreational drugs aren't (or weren't a couple of years ago) a big part of his story, but they certainly don't help.

by Anonymousreply 42August 30, 2019 6:28 AM

Whate age did Lucian get some level of fame? Were there breaks in his mental health that got no publicity because he wasn't famous? Back in his twenties, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 43August 30, 2019 6:32 AM

What a mess. 40 is kind of young to be insane, broke, friendless. Though I am sure he must be a nightmare for this to be the case.

by Anonymousreply 44August 30, 2019 7:26 PM

He seems really nice and sweet when he isn't schizophrenic or whatever. I think that's probably his issue, and it's exacerbated by recreational drug use.

by Anonymousreply 45August 30, 2019 11:03 PM

I blame meth before mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 46August 30, 2019 11:26 PM

Does meth drive you crazy?

by Anonymousreply 47September 1, 2019 6:53 AM

Why do Millennials think "SJW at Your Service!" is some sort of default setting for everyone in People Magazine?

Bitch, mind your own business!

by Anonymousreply 48September 1, 2019 7:46 AM

It can, R47. It doesn’t happen to everyone who’s on it, but I know two people it fucked up. One of them needs to be institutionalized. He’ll probably commit suicide or wind up in prison. The other is clean and mentally okay now, but has permanent physical disabilities.

by Anonymousreply 49September 1, 2019 2:00 PM

He blamed it on weed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 6, 2021 7:42 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 6, 2021 7:46 PM

R50 because marijuana absolutely kicks off bipolar manic episodes for people

by Anonymousreply 52February 6, 2021 7:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!