Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Humiliating Sexual Experiences

I think the oddest was a guy who came to my house, was grinding on top of me while making out, then said he had to get something from his car.

A minute later, I heard him driving off (!!)

I sat at the mirror, combing my hair for a while.

by Anonymousreply 46February 12, 2020 1:35 PM

That was hilarious OP. Thanks for the laugh.

by Anonymousreply 1August 24, 2019 10:53 PM

Did you check your china storage closet afterwards?

by Anonymousreply 2August 24, 2019 10:58 PM

[quote] Did you check your china storage closet afterwards?

All of my Royal Doulton was gone!

by Anonymousreply 3August 24, 2019 11:02 PM

Your set with the hand painted periwinkles?

by Anonymousreply 4August 24, 2019 11:04 PM

[quote]r2 Did you check your china storage closet afterwards?

Oh, he was never alone in my place. We chatted on the sofa, then we quickly ended up on the bed. The odd thing was he was (seemingly) quite passionate.

When he went downstairs a moment later, I thought, "Maybe he's getting his bottle of...Southern Comfort, or something?"

Then I heard[italic] vroom-vroom.[/italic]

It was an OH DEAR to the soul.

by Anonymousreply 5August 24, 2019 11:07 PM

[quote]I sat at the mirror, combing my hair for a while.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 24, 2019 11:11 PM

where did you meet him OP? online? in person?

by Anonymousreply 7August 24, 2019 11:18 PM

Craigslist. And of course this was 3:00 a.m. or something.

I just imagined him continuing till dawn, flying in and out of different apartments across L.A [bold]: o

by Anonymousreply 8August 24, 2019 11:20 PM

He just is no good at good byes...

by Anonymousreply 9August 24, 2019 11:35 PM

Hmmm, not something you tell people about OP

by Anonymousreply 10August 24, 2019 11:35 PM

Perhaps he had already prematurely ejaculated into his pants and was embarrassed, that's what I'd tell myself anyway OP

by Anonymousreply 11August 24, 2019 11:36 PM

The kindest way to look at it is he was a serial killer, intent to do harm.

But he looked down at my little upturned face and thought, "Aww, I must spare this one!"

So he was off - -

by Anonymousreply 12August 24, 2019 11:38 PM

Do your anon hookups run screaming from your lavishly decorated home? A lot of tonsil stone sufferers don't realize they have the fragrance of bootyhole emanating from their mouth.

[bold]CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 13August 24, 2019 11:43 PM

Wait, is this thread for sexual experiences that were humiliating or humiliating as a sexual experience? It could go either way.

by Anonymousreply 14August 24, 2019 11:46 PM

Maybe he came down with a case of the shits, OP, and didn't want to admit it.

by Anonymousreply 15August 24, 2019 11:57 PM

Something just suddenly came up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 25, 2019 12:00 AM

I’ve had a few sexual humiliations - and not the good kind - but my first attempt at giving head comes to mind whenever I think of sex gone irretrievably wrong.

The guy’s dick tasted just awful. Not dick-cheese, but maybe something worse, like rancid pudding.

Since I’d never had a dick in my mouth before, I first assumed all dicks tasted like sauerkraut left in a sauna for two weeks. Did every cocksucker have to endure this horror?

Then I decided, with the dick still engorged in my mouth, that the problem was me - I was too uptight and my brain was sending false sensory messages, that the penis between my cheeks really wasn’t the putrid banana it felt like, but an everyday dick that anyone else could have handled without wanting to astral project.

I wanted to confess my revulsion, but I held my tongue, so to speak, and suggested mutual j.o. It was incredibly awkward, and as I left his house, I swore that I would never suck a dick again.

That solemn oath has been broken thousands of times on piles of dicks, but none has ever come close to touching the garbage disposal scrapings flavor of my first blowjob.

by Anonymousreply 17August 25, 2019 12:08 AM

Humiliating sexual experiences? That would be all of them

by Anonymousreply 18August 25, 2019 1:50 AM

Ew, R17.

by Anonymousreply 19August 25, 2019 2:06 AM

Maybe, it was the fact, you're penis is the size of an enlarged clitoris and he realized this romance would never work. He showed up for MEAL, not a snack!!!

by Anonymousreply 20August 25, 2019 2:12 AM

Do you have a puny cocklet, OP?

by Anonymousreply 21August 25, 2019 2:20 AM

Stahp!

No.

by Anonymousreply 22August 25, 2019 2:23 AM

He probably came in his pants and left, that happened to me quite a few times when I was in hooking up in my late teens

by Anonymousreply 23August 25, 2019 2:25 AM

This has all helped me heal so much! #ThankYou

I wasn't rejected, after all! He just couldn't TAKE the crescendo that's ME without jizzing in his pants!

So wise....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 25, 2019 2:39 AM

Excellent, OP.

by Anonymousreply 25August 25, 2019 2:40 AM

I don’t know if humiliating is the word but this was certainly awkward. I was staying in the city and went out to Brooklyn to hook up with this guy. He was an artist and seemed interesting, nice looking, tall. I arrived at his flat, which was full of hung and positioned canvases, like someone painting in the style of Michelangelo. (I was pretty ripped at the time, well muscled, so I guess I understood his attraction to me.) After a pleasant greeting, he said he only had about 40 minutes before he had to leave. O-kay. I don’t remember much foreplay and before I knew he put a condom on and had penetrated my ass and came in about..,7 seconds? With panting and a cool down. Then he said how it was really good, with no attempt - had there been any? - to bring me off. It was eerie so I quickly thought to play along, agree with him, pull my pants up and get the fuck out of there.

by Anonymousreply 26August 25, 2019 11:08 AM

Again, don’t know if this is humiliating but it was weird. Again, in NYC, staying at a hotel down in Chelsea. Arranged to meet up with this guy - a big muscle guy - who I'd seen online for a while and was really attracted to. He had a huge physique, really hairy and kind of an ugly face that was really sexy to me. I was hosting and he was like 90 minutes late, kept messaging me that he was on his way, showed up over two hours later. Reception phoned and let me know I had a visitor - in retrospect, there may have been something funny in their voice but I didn’t discern it then. There’s a knock on the door, I open it - not exactly what I was expecting. I thought he’d be at least 5’11” likely over 6’ but he was more like 5’6”. It was almost like he was expecting the initial shock and moved fast, talking non-stop, apologising, complimenting me...before I knew it, we were stripped naked and fucking. He was still hairy with a nice enough body and a decent cock on him but I suspected it wasn’t the same guy. (And it wasn’t, of course.) As soon as we start fucking, he starts sweating. Profusely. As I laid beneath him, it was like being in a heavy rain. I was swimming in his sweat. I had to remove the bed spread because he was soaking it. Sweat continued to pour off of him like a hose. It was unbelievable, like nothing I’ve seen before or since. He kept going and had real staying power. After a while I came and, to be fair, from then on it was like rape. He stayed inside me and even though my anus now felt sore from his fucking (and I complained), he didn’t let up and said I was a good boy for taking it. He eventually came and we had a long shower together - he did have a nice cock on him. But he was a total imposter, a fraud, and we both knew it. If I hadn’t been left waiting so long and had my wits about me at the door, I probably would’ve called him out on it immediately. And I asserted little control over what happened in the room. After he left, it weirded me out a bit.

by Anonymousreply 27August 25, 2019 11:27 AM

Humiliating for whom?

Kicking a guy out after we'd had sex (we were kind of dating) because I like my bed to myself and didn't want to cuddle, does that count? He didn't appreciate it, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 28August 25, 2019 11:33 AM

Will the tears never end?

by Anonymousreply 29August 25, 2019 11:45 AM

In college a met a guy online and we chatted for a day or two. He came to my dorm and we made out a little but that was all. He was like 6’4” and jacked but had kind of an ugly face and was REALLY weird.

The next day he asked me to meet his parents. I blocked his phone number.

by Anonymousreply 30August 25, 2019 11:51 AM

It’s ‘when will the tears stop’ R29.

by Anonymousreply 31August 25, 2019 12:23 PM

I met a twink on Grindr. As we spoke, I thought he understood that I was paying twinks for their time. But he came in, we fooled around and cleaned up. Then, when I offered the money, he was completely confused. Turns out (at least what he told me is that) he was actually attracted to my photos. He said that it was super weird to pay for sex. I was mortified. Of course he could’ve just been scared to take the cash. It was strange, and I was relieved when it ended. In some ways...he was the hottest, most delicious person I’ve ever been with.

by Anonymousreply 32August 25, 2019 12:52 PM

What did he look like, R32?

by Anonymousreply 33August 25, 2019 12:55 PM

I would rather not go into details...for reasons. Humorously, when we were rolling around, he wanted me to not suck him, but begged desperately for me to finger him. I was like “lol okay w/e”

by Anonymousreply 34August 25, 2019 1:19 PM

A guy was fucking me, he shoves a bottle of amyl under my nose, my bowels open up, there's shit everywhere. First and only time I've tried amyl. Never again.

by Anonymousreply 35August 25, 2019 1:23 PM

Not humiliating but really creepy. I hit up a Massage Whore and agreed to meet at his apartment for the Massage Whore Session. He didn't live in an apartment, he lived in the basement of an apartment IN THE CONVERTED STORAGE UNIT. They had taken the storage units and made them residences. This room was probably 12 x 12, didn't have a bathroom or plumbing per se, when he needed to shit or take a shower he used the bathroom in the hallway next to the laundry. It was the only time in all my Massage Whore Sessions that I felt unsafe, in fact I put my wallet inside my backpack.

It was a shitty massage on top of everything else.

by Anonymousreply 36August 25, 2019 1:59 PM

^^^ Really, you didn’t have a “Molly, you in danger, girl” moment going down there?

by Anonymousreply 37August 26, 2019 1:11 AM

Uh, wow, r32. Sex is that transactional to you that you don’t even see people anymore, do you?

by Anonymousreply 38February 12, 2020 12:24 PM

This sounds like something out of "Alice in Wonderland", but this trick I met and went home with (to his) kept trying to give me some red liquid. It tasted medicinal, and I noticed that his dresser had several bottles of this stuff on it. He kept kissing me from the time I got in his car until we got to his place, and I only took one brief sip (mainly out of fear) before I realized something was up. I told him I could get myself home after I decided to end it, and he said he would drive me back irregardless that it didn't work out. I suspect that it was something to clean me out so he could fuck an empty anus, but I did not want that, so I apologized and asked he let me get up so I could quickly shower and leave. He kept kissing me on the way back too (while stopped at red lights fortunately, perhaps there's something about red that gets him hot), but by this time, I was not interested in him anymore. I saw him at a bar a few times afterwards, smiled and waved, but avoided conversation. As Ouiser said, "You're too twisted for color TV!"

by Anonymousreply 39February 12, 2020 12:33 PM

I was spanked in a bar until and came - degrading, yet exciting!

by Anonymousreply 40February 12, 2020 12:38 PM

R38, sort of. When I want to nut, I feel entitled to having a hot, young twink, especially if I’m traveling on business. I know that I (usually) can’t get them to come over on looks alone, so I have no problem paying. It’s actually much cleaner than a typical hookup, because no one needs to act seductively or send cringey sexts.

I make it clear what I want. I get to worship their beauty; they get cash. Easy peasy.

by Anonymousreply 41February 12, 2020 1:15 PM

[quote] I make it clear what I want. I get to worship their beauty; they get cash. Easy peasy.

Apparently you don’t make it clear, because this young man didn’t realize that he was hired help.

by Anonymousreply 42February 12, 2020 1:23 PM

I farted while we were doing it. It was so embarrassing, and I lost one of my earrings in his truck, which really pissed me off.

I have good reason to suspect him to be a DLer, so many years later.

Never gonna get into the details about this dude, but I will say, “Ha ha Bitches! I actually fucked him, AND farted on him, too!”

by Anonymousreply 43February 12, 2020 1:24 PM

R39, that story almost made sense.

by Anonymousreply 44February 12, 2020 1:27 PM

Touché, R42.

by Anonymousreply 45February 12, 2020 1:30 PM

LOL, R44.

Red liquid seems to have affected R39 a bit longer than intended.

Also: “Clean me out so he could fuck my empty anus?” So R39, no chance he was attempting to clean out your wallet? Or was that already cleaned out?

by Anonymousreply 46February 12, 2020 1:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!