Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lesbian DRAMA in OUTER SPACE!!!

Seriously!!! Lesbian drama truly has no bounds!!!

"Summer Worden, a former Air Force intelligence officer living in Kansas, has been in the midst of a bitter separation and parenting dispute for much of the past year. So she was surprised when she noticed that her estranged spouse still seemed to know things about her spending. Had she bought a car? How could she afford that?

Ms. Worden put her intelligence background to work, asking her bank about the locations of computers that had recently accessed her bank account using her login credentials. The bank got back to her with an answer: One was a computer network registered to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

Ms. Worden’s spouse, Anne McClain, was a decorated NASA astronaut on a six-month mission aboard the International Space Station. She was about to be part of NASA’s first all-female spacewalk. But the couple’s domestic troubles on Earth, it seemed, had extended into outer space. Ms. McClain acknowledged that she had accessed the bank account from space, insisting through a lawyer that she was merely shepherding the couple’s still-intertwined finances. Ms. Worden felt differently. She filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and her family lodged one with NASA’s Office of Inspector General, accusing Ms. McClain of identity theft and improper access to Ms. Worden’s private financial records...

In early 2018, while the couple was still married, Ms. McClain went to a local court in the Houston area to ask a judge to grant her shared parenting rights and “the exclusive right to designate the primary residence of the child” if the parties could not reach a mutual agreement, according to records. She contended that Ms. Worden had an explosive temper and was making poor financial decisions, and she wanted the court to “legally validate my established and deep parental relationship” with the young boy.

Around the same time, Ms. McClain apparently posted official NASA photos — now deleted — on her Twitter account, showing herself in her astronaut suit smiling alongside Ms. Worden’s son. “The hardest part about training for space is the 4 yr old I have to leave behind every time I walk out the door,” she wrote at the time.

The social media attention aggravated Ms. Worden further, as she did not want Ms. McClain to claim to be the mother of the child. Later in 2018, Ms. Worden filed for divorce after Ms. McClain accused her of assault — something Ms. Worden denies and says she believes was part of Ms. McClain’s bid to get control of the child. The assault case was later dismissed."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 25, 2019 8:49 AM

Well, one of them is crazy but it's not the astronaut. I'm always surprised when sane, professional, successful people get involved with loons. Especially loons who can't figure out how to change a password that they had obviously given to someone in the past.

by Anonymousreply 1August 24, 2019 6:47 PM

So she accessed her spouse's account once - and it could have been a combined marital asset? I'm not seeing the major issue here. Sounds like the non-astronaut is drama.

by Anonymousreply 2August 24, 2019 6:48 PM

LESBIANS IN SPACE!

by Anonymousreply 3August 24, 2019 6:52 PM

[quote]I'm always surprised when sane, professional, successful people get involved with loons.

I'll hazard a guess you don't know many (or any) lesbians. This happens ALL THE TIME, hence the ever-present DRAMA in every lesbian relationship.

by Anonymousreply 4August 24, 2019 6:56 PM

R2, it's even more insane because the astronaut had always done this. She was the financially responsible one who made sure there was money in the account for taking care of the kid they shared. Of course, the loon would never let her spouse have shared custody. That should have been a giant red warning sign right there.

by Anonymousreply 5August 24, 2019 6:58 PM

R4, it's not only in lesbian relationships. It's in all relationships and I'm still surprised every time I see it because it's so difficult to imagine how the sane one ever fell for the drama queen loon. I'd say it's probably most prevalent in hetero relationships where the man is successful and dates based solely on the woman's much younger age and/or the size of her tits.

by Anonymousreply 6August 24, 2019 7:04 PM

Lesbian drama is a special kind of crazy.

by Anonymousreply 7August 24, 2019 7:24 PM

Third thread. So why is "Summer" in need of a surrogate to have a child that "she" claims was made out of her genes?

by Anonymousreply 8August 24, 2019 7:47 PM

Next time send pigs.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 24, 2019 7:54 PM

Oh, I love the Lesbeans. I'n a gay guy, and I've also fallen for a loon, so I don't judge, but just offer kindness and understanding. I still love my little loon.

by Anonymousreply 10August 24, 2019 8:21 PM

R5, are you posting from outer space?

by Anonymousreply 11August 25, 2019 3:25 AM

Lesbians, where no man has gone before...

by Anonymousreply 12August 25, 2019 3:29 AM

I feel bad for the astronaut. Even our local news showed this story and hyped it with "Is this the first crime committed in space?" From what we know, she did nothing but it was her picture they put up and her name they splashed all over the screen cuz "ooooh, lesbians!".

Yet, I'd wager that even on DL 80% of people don't know that Sally Ride was a lesbian. Fucking homophobic story leads because of lesbian sensationalism but no one cared to even mention that one of our space pioneers was also gay because they didn't want to besmirch her legacy.

by Anonymousreply 13August 25, 2019 8:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!