Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

High Society Homosexuals

Post the light in the loafers, friends of Dorothy of the upper echelon of Society.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 23, 2019 6:57 AM

Hate to promote them - but Brants unfortunately represent the classic vapid NYC socialite born of money and trophy wives with little to offer the world but self-importance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 23, 2019 4:15 AM

At least Derek Blasberg seems less noxious than most. Seems to have real social skills and something of substance - rather than just money and/or looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 23, 2019 4:18 AM

No one tops the legendary "Mark Gilbertson, Palm Beach" which was how he actually used to introduce himself!

My friend and I referred to him as "MGPB".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 23, 2019 4:56 AM

I was a walker for a few socialites.

by Anonymousreply 4August 23, 2019 4:59 AM

James P. Donahue Jr. So what if he picked up a military man and in a drunken stupor tried to shave his pubes and ended up cutting off the guy's nuts. Wallis Windsor was his faghag and Barbara Hutton his first cousin.

by Anonymousreply 5August 23, 2019 6:18 AM

Grandmama Nedenia and me. I don't know where my chin is though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 23, 2019 6:21 AM

Working class Americans are hotter and far better looking than the upper class. In most countries it's the other way round.

by Anonymousreply 7August 23, 2019 6:23 AM

What’s the level beyond cookie sniffer?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 23, 2019 6:26 AM

Who are today’s walkers? Derek Blasberg and Carlos Mota are 2 I can think of.

by Anonymousreply 9August 23, 2019 6:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!