Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Liam Hemsworth

I have questions.

Why does he always wear a beard? He was so cute, clean-shaven.

Judging by his modest bulge here, how big is his hard dick? (Experts only need reply.)

Even if he's partier, don't you imagine he offers impeccable anal hygiene, and his crack smells like sea, sex and sun?

Are you a fan of Liam Hemsworth?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 5, 2020 11:39 PM

No. He's fugly to me, like KJ Apa.

by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2019 9:50 PM

He's cute, but he's no Chris.

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2019 9:50 PM

While I echo the sentiment of R2, your tribute to Liam is lovely, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2019 9:51 PM

That IS a modest bulge. Chris do better?

by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2019 9:53 PM

I think he looks very elegant with that normal bulge and smooth lithe body. Perhaps he should not be holding a big banana.

by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2019 9:58 PM

He reminds me of Philip McKeon, which is not a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2019 10:08 PM

He's no Chris, but he's better than Luke, I guess he's the just right brother. It would be interesting to see them play the Bee Gees.

by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2019 10:30 PM

Chris is hotter, but Liam is still hot. Luke got hit with the ugly stick. I also never realized how short Luke was compared to the other two. Online sources claim Luke is 5'11", but he looks 6" shorter than Luke and Liam, who are both supposedly around 6'3".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2019 10:44 PM

I actually think Luke is the 2nd best looking brother. He's short, well built, and handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2019 10:46 PM

I prefer Liam, as I like his eyes better than Chris'. They're all shagable however, even the "little" one.

by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2019 10:51 PM

Wow R8/9 Was there some kind of food shortage when Luke was a kid in Australia that stunted his growth?

by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2019 10:54 PM

Wow his bulge looks really small

by Anonymousreply 12August 22, 2019 10:58 PM

That's not a bulge.

This is a bulge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 22, 2019 11:03 PM

Bulge or no bulge, Liam does at least have a nice ass. Maybe not as nice as Chris's, but still quite fine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 22, 2019 11:06 PM

Liam > Chris.

by Anonymousreply 15August 22, 2019 11:18 PM

I like Luke too. Better in bed I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 16August 23, 2019 4:17 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 23, 2019 4:54 AM

Take your hand off your penis, OP.

Bother us when you have some breaking news to share.

by Anonymousreply 18August 23, 2019 5:34 AM

That bulge is mostly bunched up foreskin.

by Anonymousreply 19August 23, 2019 5:44 AM

I’d do all 3 of them.

by Anonymousreply 20August 23, 2019 5:51 AM

The other brother is better

by Anonymousreply 21August 23, 2019 6:54 AM

The beard is a matter of preference - personally I think he's twice as hot with beard than without, the same as Chris.

I feel like he's packing an average sized cock. But he wouldn't be topping me so that's no issue.

I can imagine his crack tastes slightly salty.

Yes I'm a fan. I would Eiffel tower both Chris and Liam Hemsworth in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 22August 23, 2019 8:40 AM

Chris is the one packin'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 23, 2019 8:47 AM

All the Hemsworth brothers have small penises!

by Anonymousreply 24August 23, 2019 8:54 AM

[quote]He reminds me of Philip McKeon, which is not a good thing.

Who?

by Anonymousreply 25August 23, 2019 9:40 AM

Phillip McKeon, Nancy's brother. He was on the series "Alice".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 23, 2019 6:02 PM

And now he's got major BDF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 23, 2019 6:03 PM

New gf

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 11, 2019 3:48 PM

Both Chris and Liam are gorgeous with beautiful bodies BUT in the peen category, I'd say slightly above average if anything.....10" cocks are gross anyway!

by Anonymousreply 29October 11, 2019 4:11 PM

Tiny pale blue eyes always look soulless and weirdly demonic to me, which is why I avoid people who possess that trait.

by Anonymousreply 30October 11, 2019 4:43 PM

There is nothing ugly about Luke.

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2019 4:49 PM

I'm just glad Liam finally woke from his mental infirmity that caused him to be stupid enough to marry that white trash skank. I hope he'll be smarter about who he associates with in the future. But sadly, the penis at times has a brain all its own and it's quite dumb at times.

by Anonymousreply 32October 11, 2019 4:52 PM

Agreed R32. I feel sorry for him and I think it was dirty pool for Miley to write that song that made it seem like she left him because of "pills and whiskey". She is a fickle, trifling little fucktard. Can't wait for her to be over. Six albums and NO grammy? LMFAO!

by Anonymousreply 33October 11, 2019 5:00 PM

Liam must be fairly messed up inside that pretty head for him to go back to Miley, then have it all fall apart so fast.

Luke seems like the most stable of the three.

by Anonymousreply 34October 11, 2019 5:23 PM

he has a nicer ass

by Anonymousreply 35October 11, 2019 5:26 PM

Liam's new gf awhile back in an interview said she would like to fuck both Liam and Chris at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 36October 13, 2019 7:22 AM

I'm glad Miley left him. She was the real catch in that relationship, she had the money and relevant career. What has Liam done of note since the embarrassing Independence Day II and Hunger Games? She was a meal ticket that probably paid him a couple of millions in the divorce settlement. I won't feel bad for him, this is the most buzz he's gotten in years.

by Anonymousreply 37October 13, 2019 7:32 AM

Per chance I happened to see both the Hemsworths in the local Oz Madame Tussauds Museum.

I was struck by how tiny their heads were(on their shoulders). Very petite and beady eyes.

As movie stars, I thought their noggins would be bigger.

by Anonymousreply 38October 13, 2019 7:35 AM

Like his brother Chris, he is a non-talent and Hollywood should stop trying to force these hideous siblings onto the paying public.

by Anonymousreply 39October 13, 2019 9:07 AM

The reason Chris Hemsworth is cast more often is that he has more charisma than Liam.

Neither is not an "actor" but Chris is a celebrity and somewhat likable.

There was a time that you had to be a decent actor to be cast in order to become a celebrity, or at least maintain your celebrity after a quick flash in the pan. However, today, people become celebrities, than are cast for their box office appeal and draw. They only need to be serviceable in the role, not award worthy.

by Anonymousreply 40October 13, 2019 3:53 PM

Face it, there aren't many true masters of the craft left these days. Most of our big stars these days are just people who can do a serviceable job of performing in front of the cameras. And they're just what most of the movie going public of today deserve.

by Anonymousreply 41October 13, 2019 3:57 PM

Liam might have a nice butt, but Chris.................

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 13, 2019 5:35 PM

r41 Masters of the craft was always a suggestive measure. Hollywood was built on pretty people in front of cameras. Acting talent was secondary. They only started to pretend that the acting was the number one measure once they started creating awards as a means for PR and self-congratulations. It's art, but art that focuses on being pretty first, talented (whatever that means) second.

Remember the Tab Hunters and all the other pretty boys and girls plucked from obscurity because of their looks? Chris Hemsworth is a functional actor that may morph into an AW winner one day like Mathew McConaughey.

If you want actor-actors go to Broadway or across the pond or watch the amazing TV dramas that grace streaming services. The Hemsworth boys play a critical part in the glamour and se of Hollywood. I wouldn't poo-poo them.

by Anonymousreply 43October 13, 2019 5:38 PM

All 3 brothers look simian, with piggy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 44October 13, 2019 7:47 PM

Chris* is really just the hottest man Hollywood has produced in years.

*as Thor.

by Anonymousreply 45October 13, 2019 9:58 PM

Nice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 5, 2020 11:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!