Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cute gay Canadian with cerebral palsy

He seems really sweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 23, 2019 2:37 AM

Here's his GoFundMe - the video is cute and shows you what he deals with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2019 7:13 PM

Another video of him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2019 7:14 PM

Body!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2019 7:19 PM

More body!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2019 7:20 PM

I’d fuck it.....retard or not.

by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2019 7:22 PM

His story:

I am raising money for living expenses.

I moved to Halifax, Nova Scotia to look for work but things have not gone as well as I had planned or hoped for. I have been steadily looking for work but have been unable to find a job. I moved to Halifax to find a better life. I am gay and have cerebral palsy and growing up in a rural area wasn't always easy. I have been incredibly lucky to have so much support from so many people, but I am hoping that others might be able to help me make it until I get a job.

Moving to Halifax was an exciting opportunity, but also a risk. I am a hard worker and I have spent my whole life working to overcome my limits. Even though I have cerebral palsy, I want to show people you can achieve your dreams. Some things are more challenging. For instance, I go through shoes fairly quickly because I drag my feet due to my condition. However, I am dedicated to fitness, helping people, and making the world a better place.

I recently graduated from Acadia with an Axecess Certificate. Now, I want to give back the same way others have given back to me. I know with your help I am one step closer to doing that.

I am looking forward to finding work and contributing to making the world a better place. I am asking for help with covering my costs for rent, food, and incidentals while I look for work. My costs are not very high, but I am not sure when I will get a job. Soon, I will soon need new shoes. I also won't have a computer after this month. I don't have a family doctor in Halifax and have to travel back to the valley for medical appointments. I am running out of funds and I need help as soon as possible.

by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2019 7:23 PM

One last pic of his body

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2019 7:26 PM

I’m not drunk...I have CP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2019 7:28 PM

Should I give $25 to gay Mayor Pete Buttigieg or this gay Canadian retard with a hot body?

Tell me what I should do.

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2019 7:31 PM

Can't you do both??

by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2019 7:31 PM

Hubba, hubba!

by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2019 7:32 PM

R9 - give $12.50 to each since you’re throwing away your money anyway. Mayor Pete will never be President and you’ll never get to fuck the Canadian retard.

by Anonymousreply 12August 22, 2019 7:32 PM

[quote] I’d fuck it.....retard or not.

Idiot! Cerebral Palsy does not affect the mental faculties.

by Anonymousreply 13August 22, 2019 7:41 PM

You know if he were ugly you'd just call him a retard and move on. Any charity from a D Lister is inherently related to fuckability.

by Anonymousreply 14August 22, 2019 7:46 PM

He's gorgeous. My husband has a mild CP. I'm going to donate:)

by Anonymousreply 15August 22, 2019 7:47 PM

R15 - does the CP affect your husband’s sexual performance?

by Anonymousreply 16August 22, 2019 7:51 PM

Good looking kid pretends he's gay, drags his foot and claims he has cerebral palsy,sets up GoFundMe page to defraud old queens of money.

by Anonymousreply 17August 22, 2019 7:54 PM

Sometimes, you just have to take people at their word r17

It’s always especially gratifying to help attractive people.

by Anonymousreply 18August 22, 2019 8:05 PM

r18 shallow cunt

by Anonymousreply 19August 22, 2019 8:09 PM

He's had money for tats, so I'll pass and help the inkless Darfur Orphan instead.

by Anonymousreply 20August 22, 2019 8:09 PM

When he presents hole or shows hard dick I’ll consider donating.

by Anonymousreply 21August 22, 2019 8:12 PM

Some of you, especially R5, need some education. I suggest checking out "Special" on Netflix about a gay man with CP. Episodes are 15 minutes long and its a comedy so it shouldn't be to hard going down and maybe you won't be as ignorant. There's a sex scene with Brian Jordan Alvarez, so you have that to look forward to since that seems to be an important part of the equation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 22, 2019 8:34 PM

R22 - I’ve seen that show and it is a wonderful production. That’s what motivated me to look for a CP affected boyfriend. (Or any other physical disability) I figure I can get a cute guy since I’m accepting the disability. I’m no catch, but I’m not physically broken.

by Anonymousreply 23August 22, 2019 8:57 PM

You’re insane r23...but I suppose that’s the same principle that makes the “I’m no catch” guys accept Asians as their boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 24August 22, 2019 10:29 PM

R24 - true words. I’m a “less than average” white guy (in looks and financial status) but I can still get Asians and Latinos.

by Anonymousreply 25August 22, 2019 10:55 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 22, 2019 11:03 PM

Small update on the body types/parts he likes - just sayin'!

Body types he likes: Slim, Toned muscle, Average, First 30 pounds, Husky, Ball-bellied, Muscle and gut, Chunky muscle, Chubby with a belly, Pear-shaped chubby.

Body parts he likes: Asses, Bellies.

by Anonymousreply 27August 23, 2019 2:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!