Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jane Lynch spills the tea on drunk Hollywood Game Night contestants

It got so bad that they had to stop serving bottomless glasses of wine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2019 8:54 PM

Amateurs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2019 6:28 PM

I like Jane. The show is cute.

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2019 6:32 PM

Is this really anything new? I always thought most of the celebrities on Match Game and Hollywood Squares were bombed out of their skulls.

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2019 6:34 PM

[quote]she tells the story of an unnamed female celebrity who got so drunk that when she lost a point for her non-celebrity partner, she felt so bad that she fell into the fetal position on the floor and began to weep.

[quote]Meanwhile, another drunken celebrity complained openly and loudly to the studio audience about how difficult it is to find a nanny.

Julie Bowen seems like a good guess for the second clue but I could see her fitting either

by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2019 7:00 PM

I'd love to know which celeb complained to the audience about how hard it is to find a nanny. That is some peak rich lady bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Is that Rachel Ray on the right. I could see her packing away a few bottles, I mean glasses of wine.

by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2019 7:08 PM

Amy Poehler complaining about the nanny? I remember her being shit-faced on one episode.

by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2019 7:08 PM

Julie Bowen is a great guess. She is out of control and over dramatic. I find the show awkward to watch.

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2019 8:42 PM

Kristen Bell seems high maintenance.

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2019 8:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!