Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Best Out of Country Man4Man massage w/ Happy Ending

I have never had a hot man give me a massage with a happy ending. He should be gay and in a country where this would be legal. The idea of a straight guy doing this brings me no pleasure, so gay is a must. Thailand comes to mind, is there anywhere else? Please be specific with the name of the establishment. I am hoping to travel somewhere in October and check this off my bucket list for the first time, with the hope of enjoying myself and putting it right back on the list for another time! Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 25August 30, 2019 2:22 AM

Grindr

by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2019 7:14 PM

[quote] gay is a must.

Non-ghetto parts of Europe?

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2019 7:22 PM

yes, open to everywhere

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2019 9:15 PM

Sauna El Principe in Medellin has the hottest, and I mean hottest men, $50 US gets you a night to remember

by Anonymousreply 4August 23, 2019 2:15 AM

Los Angeles has plenty of gay Thai masseurs if you want to save money.

by Anonymousreply 5August 23, 2019 3:34 AM

Surprisingly, New Delhi. Bottom heaven, no mere handjob.

by Anonymousreply 6August 23, 2019 4:53 AM

R5 and R6, do tell how to find out more specifics? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 7August 26, 2019 12:33 AM

OP, look on rentmasseur.com. If they say they give “erotic” massages (not just sensual), it means you get a happy ending.

by Anonymousreply 8August 26, 2019 12:57 AM

You're going to take a vacation based on on where a Massage Whore can rub you up?

by Anonymousreply 9August 26, 2019 1:45 AM

OP, why does it have to be out of the country?

by Anonymousreply 10August 26, 2019 2:20 AM

It will be a part of the trip, not the reason for the trip, that's why Thailand seems interesting

by Anonymousreply 11August 26, 2019 2:35 AM

Go to Los Angeles and in Thai Town, East Hollywood and the surrounding areas there are probably 50 or more places advertising Thai Massage. Go in and tell them you want a male masseur. You'll know what to do after that. They'll also know what to do after that.

by Anonymousreply 12August 26, 2019 2:53 AM

I picture the OP as a special case, having to travel out of the country for a happy-ending massage. "MUST BE LEGAL!"

Please.

Most gay or bisexual privately practicing professional massage therapists I've known across six states consider an ejaculative ending to be a positive and "normal" way to close a good massage, when it's clearly what a client needs. How do they know? It's stated, requested, negotiated in advance discreetly, or made obvious by an erection as the rest of the massage is finishing.

It's not sex trade or the male version of a Jade Pearl Deluxe Oriental Gentlemen Spa five-dollar tip jerk off.

So acting like it's on a bucket list (cringe) makes it seem peculiar, dirty or a Puritan's naughty fantasy.

No. Big. Deal. It's not something I've found myself needing or wanting (my

Unless, since Thailand was mentioned, we're talking about a rather wan and youthful stroker purring, "Oh, beeg mister yankee, ohhhh," while a younger brother holds the grease pot.

Oh. Of course.

by Anonymousreply 13August 26, 2019 3:10 AM

R13 Bravo....what a dissertation

by Anonymousreply 14August 26, 2019 3:26 AM

OP here. I live in NYC and all the massage places in Chinatown have men massage the men and nothing goes on, even with a semi hard on.......Too close to the next bed to be intimate

wish NYC had an Asian massage place for gay happy endings

by Anonymousreply 15August 26, 2019 3:27 AM

There are no happy endings in NYC for anything. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 16August 26, 2019 3:34 AM

There are PLENTY of them in NYC, OP, just not in Chinatown.

by Anonymousreply 17August 26, 2019 12:37 PM

R15, how much is it?

Op, have you been to the Philippines? The masseuses there almost always provide “extra service” as they called it.

by Anonymousreply 18August 26, 2019 12:51 PM

[quote]The masseuses there almost always provide “extra service” as they called it.

Pretty sure he's not looking for a female.

by Anonymousreply 19August 26, 2019 7:56 PM

I got a good happy ending in Queens the other day

by Anonymousreply 20August 27, 2019 9:57 PM

R20 I got a good 4 handed massage in NoHo on Monday. Nothing quite like 4 hands going to town down there all at once. The stimulation overload had me shooting like a geyser. I will definitely be going back.

by Anonymousreply 21August 29, 2019 8:18 PM

Head to Mykonos Sauna in New Delhi and ask for Raj. He sure hit all of the right spots when i saw him. I limped out of that place.

by Anonymousreply 22August 29, 2019 8:36 PM

Agree, Raj is the best.

by Anonymousreply 23August 29, 2019 10:41 PM

Thanks R22 R23

by Anonymousreply 24August 29, 2019 11:11 PM

In Vientiane, Laos they call it special massage. Just look for any massage parlor.

by Anonymousreply 25August 30, 2019 2:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!