Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Susan Sarandon’s dog understands racism

This woman is a fucking nut job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 23, 2019 2:17 AM

Go Susan!

by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2019 5:18 PM

But does it understand the complex ramifications of intersectionality?

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2019 5:45 PM

I understand you completely.

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2019 6:08 PM

"I'm still a cunt!"

by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2019 6:21 PM

SHE'S GOING TO GET TRUMP RE-ELECTED ! !1!1!1111!!!1

by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2019 6:23 PM

Here's her dog . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2019 6:27 PM

R6 "Ruh roh!"

by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2019 6:40 PM

She is getting dragged on Twitter for this tweet. Quoting and responding to a high-profile black woman with a lecture on racism has unleashed a woke boomerang back on herself. An example:

[quote] You legit just told a black woman that your dog understands racism better than she does so I’m gonna need you to go ahead and delete your entire existence you privileged piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2019 8:43 PM

She peaked in Thelma and Louise.

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2019 8:46 PM

This just makes me think of the movie White Dog, which depending how you view her was either the acme or nadir of Kristy McNichol's career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2019 8:51 PM

Zerlina Maxwell is so up in arms about “privileged white women” yet she is an apologist for Hillary clinton? The same Hillary Clinton with more than one racist scandal in her past?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 23, 2019 2:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!