Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How long does a cock have to be, before it can penetrate the SECOND sphincter ring, anally?

And please share your real-life experiences (if you’re so lucky!). Thanks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 25, 2019 5:17 AM

Ask vivian vance

by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2019 5:24 AM

I remember the first time it happened to me. It felt like he had hit a cold pocket, like when you're walking and you suddenly hit a cold area of a room. Once something goes that deep inside you, you longer feel it, except for the coldness. Does that make sense?

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2019 5:47 AM

I have anal gag reflex, never have been able to get past the first ring.

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2019 5:51 AM

R2: that sounds amazing actually.

by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2019 6:00 AM

Um....I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. Medically speaking, the first anal sphincter is at the exterior of the anus, (called the exterior sphincter), and the second anal sphincter is 1/4 inch further up the anus, (called the interior sphincter). They almost touch, but they are made of different kinds of tissue. The exterior is subject to voluntary control (you can squeeze it), the interior is mostly involuntary. But you can train yourself to relax it. (Essentially by sending the message to push out). So unless the insertive partner's penis is smaller than 1 inch, it will easily penetrate both sphincters. After that, you're talking about the rectum, which is a very stretchable structure. It does have folds, where it changes direction slightly, but those are not categorized as sphincters. It's made to be stretchable because it has to accommodate differing amounts of waste materials.

What some people are describing above isn't a correct way of talking about the anal and rectal structures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2019 6:10 AM

Bump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2019 10:55 AM

OP is an ignoramus who probably is referring to the cock entering the sigmoid colon.

To answer the question, the anus has a range of lengths.

Andy Star, your fetish object, is a tiny man and probably as little as 6 could be banging at the curve. Andy is an expert and the bend is perfectly pliable so there is no limit in the size he can take and enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2019 11:31 AM

illustration. by anus I meant rectum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2019 11:32 AM

R5 the "drawing guy" skips leg day and needs to build up his buttocks

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2019 11:37 AM

So in shoulder-deep fisting, the hand can theoretically reach all the way to the splenic flexure, and give your spleen a massage?

by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2019 11:38 AM

r5 What's that pepper-looking thing next to the seminal vesicle?

by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2019 11:42 AM

Fists straighten out the track somewhat. I used to do it because i thought certain bottoms were very hot and they wanted it. I found it very disturbing because you feel the blood beating and seam to be right at the heart of the human. I felt more comfortable fisting prolapsed or gaping rectums, which are not pretty in themselves, either. Its just monstrous to be too far up.

by Anonymousreply 12August 22, 2019 11:43 AM

This is the most important point:

[quote]The IAS, Internal Anal Sphincter, contributes 55% of the resting pressure of the anal canal. It is very important for bowel continence, especially for liquid and gas...In 2011 it was announced by the Wake Forest School of Medicine that the first bioengineered, functional anal sphincters had been constructed in a laboratory made from muscle and nerve cells, providing a solution for anal incontinence.

by Anonymousreply 13August 22, 2019 1:58 PM

A more valuable and interesting question is how long does one's finger need to be to really stimulate the prostate.

by Anonymousreply 14August 23, 2019 3:19 AM

Am I the only one who doesn't really want to know all this medical stuff?

by Anonymousreply 15August 23, 2019 3:51 AM

If you were young enough and cared to have a skilful satisfying sex life, you might have learned some of it.

by Anonymousreply 16August 23, 2019 4:22 AM

R12: a bona fide Fisting Top on DL!

Please share more of your experiences re: deep anal exploration. TIA.

by Anonymousreply 17August 23, 2019 4:39 AM

4 inches is sufficient to get past the inner sphincter and hit the prostate.

by Anonymousreply 18August 23, 2019 4:46 AM

R17 acts like fisting is rare. Aren’t you sheltered.

Fisting is a silky smooth, effortless process for certain men who are extremely turned out and often on drugs.

All of my top fisting has come at the pleading of the bottoms. It felt smooth and beautiful to be inside these cavernous men.

But I wasn’t doing any of that “shoulder deep” shit or dealing with any prolapsed “rosebuds” like you see on Xtube.

by Anonymousreply 19August 23, 2019 5:25 AM

I never when further than my elbow but I am 6'2! and it was too deep for me, but obviously sent the bottoms to 7th heaven. It was more interesting for me to play with the hole and anus than the colon. Sometimes I would fuck the prolapse and it was hot. But Im just not into festishes and this couldn't hold my interest for years. And the bottoms take a lot of drugs. Really experienced bottoms don't NEED a lot of drugs to be successfully fisted but they still tend to take them.

by Anonymousreply 20August 23, 2019 5:30 AM

P-O-P-P-E-R-S

Sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif!

by Anonymousreply 21August 23, 2019 6:11 AM

I bet the intestine used to empty right out of the anus. But early humans discovered buttsex (both male and female) and the rectum evolved by Natural Selection to accomodate a penis.

Until religion took over, I bet males had no qualms about cornholing each other.

by Anonymousreply 22August 23, 2019 6:30 AM

R22 The large intestine and colon holds the digested matter to absorb the liquids. It becomes fecal matter for evacuation and only then does it descend into the rectum.

The rectum is usually empty until then. That's why you can generally have anal intercourse after evacuation without douching.

by Anonymousreply 23August 23, 2019 6:36 AM

Dr. Sigmoid Friend

by Anonymousreply 24August 24, 2019 2:44 AM

I love the feeling of fist topping a bottom

by Anonymousreply 25August 24, 2019 2:59 AM

This is the first time I realized the prostate gland is on the SIDE (thanks to r5). How does anyone feel anything with it over there, away from where the penis is going?

by Anonymousreply 26August 24, 2019 3:06 AM

Does the OP want fucked by a Unicorn? I think he is referring to rectal chambers??? A enema will clear out the lower chamber - Colonic will clear out the upper and lower - hence the empty feeling after a colonic and why there is so much more "stuff" so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 27August 24, 2019 3:17 AM

After looking at R5's chart, it makes sense now why I've always preferred the feel of cocks that bend downwards when I'm bottoming. Those downward dicks hit your prostate just right when you're in the doggie position.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 24, 2019 4:06 AM

they are also fun to suck deep, kneeling in front of them.

by Anonymousreply 29August 24, 2019 9:44 AM

I'm a little over 8", I had a guy come over last night and sat so far down on my cock I felt it go so deep. It was a hot experience, not many guys can take me that deep

by Anonymousreply 30August 24, 2019 12:44 PM

r30 call me.

by Anonymousreply 31August 24, 2019 2:06 PM

R31 I don't believe I have your number but here's my dick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 24, 2019 10:15 PM

wut?

by Anonymousreply 33August 24, 2019 10:24 PM

r32 well can I call you and sit on it?

by Anonymousreply 34August 25, 2019 12:25 AM

the hell are you going on about. 85% of experienced bottoms can take 8 inch to the nuts. 80% can take 10 inches. Are you a hung stud in the pigmy jungles of Borneo?

by Anonymousreply 35August 25, 2019 1:04 AM

I know it’s not a popular opinion - but deep, large anal penetration on a regular basis does create issue for anal continence later in life. Do your kegels. And buy a Toto toilet.

by Anonymousreply 36August 25, 2019 1:28 AM

R35 settle down. I just don't hook up a ton and when I do it's not always topping. I've only been with a few that like me going that deep 🤷‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 37August 25, 2019 1:33 AM

r37 I dont bottom much but I would take that dick any day

by Anonymousreply 38August 25, 2019 5:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!