Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Guys with untrimmed nails

As I've been on the prowl lately I've noticed long, untrimmed fingernails in a lot of randomly sent cock photos where people have their hands plainly visible. It turns me off. Does anyone else feel this way?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 22, 2019 1:55 PM

I never got the memo on long nails being gross. Admittedly my parents are immigrants who had different cultural assumptions. But I’m always amazed how some people are totally freaked out by long nails on men. Weird - like getting worked up about long hair - if it’s not your thing fine but it’s no big deal. Clean yes - but length is purely a cultural /personal thing.

by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2019 3:57 AM

PLease return your gay card if you are hesitating to meet the guy in that pic, OP. Please write his phone number on the back of your returned card.

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2019 4:09 AM

R1 yeah, I have noticed it predominately in ethnic minorities.

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2019 4:10 AM

Unless you're a wizard or you peel stickers for a living, trim those claws. Clippers are 99 cents. No excuse. And especially if you want to be fingered.

by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2019 4:13 AM

Why is that particular OP pic making the rounds?

by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2019 4:15 AM

I always got a little excited about long fingernails on elegant young asian men. I used to look for it on my boring subway rides.

by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2019 4:15 AM

R6 that makes me think of those creepy Asian ladies with obscenely long fingernails who smoke and work behind the local apothecary counter. They CAN make the love tonic you request - for a price.

by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2019 4:20 AM

It's a chinese thing with meaning. The men I saw in NY subway were mostly Chinese.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2019 4:33 AM

Ew!

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2019 5:53 AM

What I’ve noticed on many men is nine typically short fingernails and one extra-long pinky nail. They use it as an always-handy Swiss Army knife. Pick between the teeth, pick the ears, scratch an itch, peel off a price tag, open a package, and so on.

Practical? Perhaps. Appealing? No way.

by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2019 7:37 AM

Long nails are not manly. Long nails belong on women, not men. Cut your fucking nails, dudes.

by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2019 7:59 AM

Yes black men cut your long yellow nails

by Anonymousreply 12August 22, 2019 8:03 AM

Long nail BEDS on a black dude promise BBC. On latinos, its more often broad rounded nail beds that deliver juicy dick.

by Anonymousreply 13August 22, 2019 9:35 AM

I promise I would not notice if his nails were trimmed, and if they were, it would be a turn off. I like MEN.

by Anonymousreply 14August 22, 2019 9:42 AM

R14 you'll notice when he sticks one of those talons up your ass in the hunt for prostate!

by Anonymousreply 15August 22, 2019 1:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!