Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Paul Ryan Answers The Siren Song Of The Swamp

Paul Ryan is moving his entire family from Wisconsin to DC, something he refused to even when he was speaker. Methinks he has something in the works.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 1, 2019 4:02 AM

Hypocrisy, spinelessness and utter self-serving cynicism and nothing else are the totality of his personal Brand Promise.

by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2019 12:13 AM

He so hot.

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2019 12:14 AM

This was so obvious. Silent dissent of Trump presidency in order to “cleanse” him of any connection to trump. Then back to rewrite his “legacy”. Good luck. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2019 12:15 AM

He was, briefly, a "never Trumper" but then changed his tune, turned on a dime, etc. I also think "silent dissent" is a perfect example of an oxymoron. If dissent is "silent," how is it dissent?

by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2019 12:19 AM

A complete asshole.

by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2019 12:21 AM

I won't mind seeing him on TV regularly again

by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2019 12:24 AM

The Mooch has alludied to working with Ryan as he forms his coalition to primary Trump. I do think something is going on behind the scenes and Trump won't be on the GOP ticket in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2019 12:26 AM

SHIREN SHONG OF THE SHWAMP

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2019 12:46 AM

Do you think the conservatives are going to try to pull off a coup? I wonder if Nikki Haley is involved. They'd never try such a thing unless they were sure they could be successful. Votes already locked up.

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2019 12:57 AM

He's a cunt. Stay in Wisconsin, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2019 1:01 AM

But....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2019 1:02 AM

If he's going to run, he wouldn't be doing it as a resident of DC.

This is a lucrative K Street job situation. He's laid low enough so there won't be any ethical issues (but of course there will be).

by Anonymousreply 12August 22, 2019 1:04 AM

R12 But then why move his family there? Why not fly back back and forth like he used to. It'd be easier as a lobbyist

by Anonymousreply 13August 22, 2019 1:05 AM

He's moving to the Maryland suburbs.

by Anonymousreply 14August 22, 2019 1:05 AM

[quote]Methinks he has something in the works.

Yeah, he's found dumber people to disappoint with his feckless nonsense, but they are paying a lot more than his former gig.

by Anonymousreply 15August 22, 2019 1:07 AM

[quote]But then why move his family there? Why not fly back back and forth like he used to. It'd be easier as a lobbyist

He’s not representing the people of Wisconsin anymore... so no need to live in that cheesy shithole any longer.

by Anonymousreply 16August 22, 2019 1:09 AM

Lucrative lobbyist job.

by Anonymousreply 17August 22, 2019 1:09 AM

The dumb asshole quit so he could spend time with his growing children. (Already in their mid-teens, I believe.) Can't quite keep up that lie if he doesn't move them to DC with him. He's such an obvious fucking weasel. And, remember that video of him and the rest of the Repugs climbing up Trump's asshole proclaiming him the second coming and how they never could get anything done without the expert leadership of the orange piece of shit. They were practically licking Trump in public.

by Anonymousreply 18August 22, 2019 1:10 AM

Hopefully more workout photo shoots!

by Anonymousreply 19August 22, 2019 1:10 AM

Will he still look like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 22, 2019 1:11 AM

It's for $, either as a lobbyist or fronting a well funded organization.

How is he going to run for office in DC and surrounding suburbs? If he was seriously considering national office, he wouldn't step foot in DC and would be building a campaign in the "heartland." DC is the last place he would move to.

Moving to a DC 'burb is his concession that public life is over and time to cash in.

by Anonymousreply 21August 22, 2019 1:11 AM

Mah gentleman caller! He misses me! He MISSES me!

by Anonymousreply 22August 22, 2019 1:11 AM

R20 YUM!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 23August 22, 2019 1:12 AM

He's been living off the government teat since age 14, time to cash in and gather some of that green algae the swamp produces in abundance

by Anonymousreply 24August 22, 2019 1:14 AM

Another one of the Paul Ryan classics. Whatever he is doing, I hope it involves public events

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 22, 2019 1:18 AM

Maybe Paul will reunite with Aaron Schock for some hot action!

by Anonymousreply 26August 22, 2019 1:18 AM

I bet it is for a $$$ lobbying job, but I wonder if his (destroyed, but never mind) anti-Trump credentials are part of his selling point. They don't have time for a "coup" but there might be some realignment quietly going on. Esp if the economy takes a dive.

by Anonymousreply 27August 22, 2019 1:22 AM

A six-figure deal at a “thinktank” with a little lobbying on the side.

by Anonymousreply 28August 22, 2019 1:22 AM

He’s going to work in the swamp, i.e., K Street. Not a very admirable man- entirely predictable.

by Anonymousreply 29August 22, 2019 1:23 AM

He's had anal bleaching and he wants the world to know he is back in the game!!

by Anonymousreply 30August 22, 2019 1:26 AM

Has cockgobbler outed him yet? Wasn't there a rumor of cockgobbler gobbling his cock?

by Anonymousreply 31August 22, 2019 1:29 AM

Keywords are he is looking for a temporary rental. Also, isn't his wife very wealthy? He's coming under the cover of a lobbyist but is he going to orchestrate a coup? Doesn't mean he would be the candidate.

by Anonymousreply 32August 22, 2019 1:30 AM

LOL DL fanfiction (as fun as it is) is not the same thing as a rumor R31 There's a decent chance cockgobbler himself wrote that fanfiction here

by Anonymousreply 33August 22, 2019 1:31 AM

Cockgobbler was hitting that for sure.

by Anonymousreply 34August 22, 2019 1:38 AM

Ok, can someone please tell me if it is true about the cock gobbler and Paul Ryan? Or was it based on that Tumblr fanfic?

by Anonymousreply 35August 22, 2019 1:41 AM

[quote]I bet it is for a $$$ lobbying job,

BINGO! Whatever he's doing, it most definitely won't be for the good of the country.

And for all lusting after this fool, you have the same taste as Meghan McCain.

by Anonymousreply 36August 22, 2019 1:47 AM

There is a home for sale at 1313 Mockingbird Lane.

by Anonymousreply 37August 22, 2019 2:13 AM

Ryan/ Scaramucci 2020. Saviors of the Republican Party and the Republic!

by Anonymousreply 38August 22, 2019 8:48 AM

He's fug. Hope he stays out of the news.

by Anonymousreply 39August 22, 2019 9:42 AM

He probably landed a 7 figure lobbyist job.

by Anonymousreply 40August 22, 2019 10:29 AM

He told his wife about his male lover and she doesn't mind all that much. At least, she say, he showed a big of spine. She always knew and the sex was never good, and he turned into such a spineless douche. Janna is a Wellesley grad, a lawyer, and a former high profile lobbyist. SHE is the one going back to work for big bucks.

by Anonymousreply 41August 22, 2019 10:52 AM

"He’s not representing the people of Wisconsin anymore... so no need to live in that cheesy shithole any longer."

So he moves them to D.C.?

by Anonymousreply 42August 22, 2019 11:48 AM

The coup bullshit is pure fantasy but fun to think about. I don't understand the queens on here who think Paul Ryan is hot. He looks like a fucking Muppet. There's no way he'd be able to get those non-existent lips around a cock. Your dick would be tooth-nicked to shreds. Kissing him would also be a disaster. It'd be like kissing a fortune cookie slit or something. Plus, he's the most disgusting, vile and spineless politician there ever was. **I know, I know there are plenty others...but he is just a major goober in so many ways.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 22, 2019 12:51 PM

[quote]I don't understand the queens on here who think Paul Ryan is hot.

I don't think he's hot either, but I'd let him bareback me and bust a nut in my face. He has that aw shucks, cornfield, kind of good boy thing that you want to get messy. Plus he dated a black chick for a while, which seems to go against type and makes him a skosh more interesting. But he would have to shut up about that Ayn Rand bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 44August 22, 2019 12:58 PM

He's a sexy beast!!

by Anonymousreply 45August 22, 2019 1:01 PM

He is very well built, especially for his age. And his body still looks natural here and in r20. He doesn't have the gross roided look like Aaron Schock.

I get why the face isn't for everyone. He isn't "pretty", but I find him handsome and masculine. A big part of why he can land these 7 figure jobs is a lot of republican donors have sex fantasies about him and will pay stupid amounts of money to be around him and shake his hand. Its like Onlyfans for the rich.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 22, 2019 1:59 PM

My first link didn't work

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 22, 2019 3:09 PM

I smell divorce. Wifey probanly finally realizing she won't be First Lady.

by Anonymousreply 48August 22, 2019 3:28 PM

He needs to bulk up. He's too skinny.

by Anonymousreply 49August 22, 2019 3:48 PM

Trump may drop out for "health" reasons, then Paul Ryan and Mittens Romney will swoop in as the Great White Hope again! Just so the GOP can regain their suburban women, pissed off farmers, and blue collar workers.

But the damage is already done and Trump's Red Hat lunatics will never go for it.

My real concern is what'll happen to Javanka in this scenario???? Ivanka was supposed to be our first female president!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 22, 2019 4:02 PM

Jared Kushner would make a hot, sexy muscle stud of a first gentleman.

by Anonymousreply 51August 22, 2019 9:51 PM

Jared is more of an aging twink.

by Anonymousreply 52August 22, 2019 9:55 PM

Jared should wear tighter shirts to show off his big chest and strong muscles.

by Anonymousreply 53August 22, 2019 9:58 PM

The fuck are you talking about? Jared is very thin and not at all muscular. He's a handsome guy though

by Anonymousreply 54August 22, 2019 10:09 PM

Jared is an ECTOMORPH. When did Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder join us at DL?

by Anonymousreply 55August 22, 2019 10:13 PM

There must be Russian trolls cruising this thread. What self-respecting homo would think Jared was hot and muscular?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56August 23, 2019 9:35 PM

I think Jared is attractive, but I agree muscular is delusional.

by Anonymousreply 57August 23, 2019 10:15 PM

Let’s face it if PR was a Democrat, most DLers would get in line to drink his bath water.

by Anonymousreply 58August 23, 2019 10:33 PM

I wonder if he wants to be the Replacement Candidate for president in 2020 after the GOP talks Trump into resigning to avoid impeachment or the 25th amendment

by Anonymousreply 59August 23, 2019 10:39 PM

R58 Id drink his bath water now

by Anonymousreply 60August 23, 2019 10:41 PM

Just NO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 23, 2019 11:02 PM

Muscle stud Jared and MSNBC's buff Chris Hayes work out together and discuss politics.

by Anonymousreply 62August 23, 2019 11:27 PM

The three funniest words ever strung together on DL "muscle-stud Jared".

by Anonymousreply 63August 24, 2019 12:17 AM

No. “Buff Chris Hayes” are the three funniest.

by Anonymousreply 64August 24, 2019 1:37 AM

Slim Pegged Ivanna

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 24, 2019 2:07 AM

The story I heard while he was still Speaker was the he was going to be a lobbyist. He reportedly bought a DC house before he even left.

by Anonymousreply 66August 24, 2019 2:20 AM

This is what Paul Ryan moved to DC for. The off chance Trump implodes and the GOP needs a new standard bearer. Recent reporting alleges he has used his position on the Fox board this week to try to push them to drop Trump before he drags everyone down

by Anonymousreply 67September 27, 2019 8:17 PM

I’ll bet he is brokering a deal to run for President in exchange for McConnell telling Trump he must resign or the Senate will convict.

by Anonymousreply 68September 28, 2019 4:36 PM

He is so fine and muscular.

by Anonymousreply 69September 28, 2019 5:02 PM

He's going to run for president of Trump implodes. It's obvious

by Anonymousreply 70September 28, 2019 10:16 PM

Paul Ryan is hated by MAGA wearing Trumpsters almost as much as Hillary, he doesn't stand a chance of becoming President ever. So I hope he is the Trump replacement.

by Anonymousreply 71September 28, 2019 10:51 PM

His kids will be going to college soon and they will probably go on the East Coast. If it were a coup-type situation, it would not involve Ryan's family in this way.

by Anonymousreply 72September 28, 2019 10:54 PM

R72 A speaker of the house can fly home on weekends to see his kids. A president can't really do that. You're on the job at all times. That's why he moved his family

by Anonymousreply 73September 28, 2019 11:16 PM

"He is so fine and muscular."

And R69 is so pitiful and pathetic.

If you think this Lurch look alike is hot, I'm afraid there really is no hope for you.

by Anonymousreply 74September 28, 2019 11:31 PM

I find him not a bit attractive. I think he's moving to DC to lobby heavily on slashing both Social Security and Medicare. He doesn't give a shit if thousands of elderly people are living on the street in cardboard boxes. Pure sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 75September 28, 2019 11:33 PM

The cowardly Ryan needs a brain and a spine.

by Anonymousreply 76September 28, 2019 11:35 PM

I find him handsome and very built. I can admit someone I dislike is conventionally attractive. Looks have nothing to do with with whether you are a good person.

And I agree completely with r71. True Trump loyalists (at least half the GOP) will never accept Ryan. He is everything they hate. If the GOP tries this gambit, and I hope they do, it guarantees a Dem president.

by Anonymousreply 77September 28, 2019 11:49 PM

For his age, Paul Ryan is very taut and muscular—this is just an objective fact. I'm sure his rosebud is immaculately clean. He is still an emissary of evil and a spineless motherfucker, and I agree with posters here that true Trump cultists remember the unkind things he impotently said before Trump got the nomination, and before he (Ryan) totally flipped and tried to became a Trumpster. He was in the steamroom at the U Wisc-Whitewater sports center last night, without his wedding ring. Open towel

by Anonymousreply 78September 29, 2019 12:40 AM

He was smart to get out of Congress when he did. Now he won’t be tainted with the stench of having to publicly support Trump during impeachment like the current congressional Republicans will.

by Anonymousreply 79September 29, 2019 3:35 AM

Six figures In dc is probably poverty level. With his name recognition he could easily find a plumb spot.

My guess is that girl was his fav and she’s going away to college. (Plus she buys more of his BS than the independent prone boys.

by Anonymousreply 80September 29, 2019 3:44 AM

Paul Ryan threads on DL are always so annoyingly predictable—even more so than other threads. The OP topic will be the excuse for the fangurls to start thirsting over how hot he is, then the fangurls will immediately trigger the sanctimonious cuntbags who always have to come in and say “WELL *I* DON’T FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE!” like they’ll get a cookie and a clap for it, then there will be a back and forth over his facial features, his body, the morality of being attracted to republicans, he’ll get called a muppet, occasionally a fake nude will be posted, and then the thread fizzles out.

by Anonymousreply 81September 29, 2019 6:32 AM

Yes!

We need a sexy President.

Paul fits the bill!

by Anonymousreply 82September 29, 2019 6:55 AM

He's ugly. Please do not post any more pictures of him. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 83September 29, 2019 8:17 AM

R81:

You're absolutely right.

by Anonymousreply 84September 29, 2019 8:52 AM

R81 are there any DL threads about men that don't also become conversations about their attractiveness or lack there of? I hardly think our reaction to Paul Ryan is unique.

by Anonymousreply 85September 29, 2019 11:29 AM

"I'm sure his rosebud is immaculately clean."

It is because R81 is there to lick it spic 'n span clean every time Ryan takes a dump.

by Anonymousreply 86September 29, 2019 12:05 PM

Not hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 29, 2019 12:21 PM

Hmmm. Let's think about this.

High Paying Jobs For Someone Like Paul Ryan in Wisconsin: 0

High Paying Jobs For Someone Like Paul Ryan in DC: 100+

College is not cheap and whether he becomes a talking head on a 24 hour news network, a lobbyist or a think tank analyst, those bills need to be paid.

by Anonymousreply 88September 29, 2019 12:23 PM

R88 But why not just fly home on weekends like he used to do while speaker? It is easier to do that as a private sector employee than a speaker really. I think whatever he wants to do in DC, he thinks will be a bigger time commitment than his old job. There are onyl a few things that fit that bill

by Anonymousreply 89September 29, 2019 12:27 PM

r75 has the only acceptable attitude.

by Anonymousreply 90September 29, 2019 12:42 PM

It looks like we've now got a "why doesn't Ryan fly home every weekend?" troll.

by Anonymousreply 91September 29, 2019 12:48 PM

R91 Read the article. When he was SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE he did not move his family here like most politicians with young kids do. He flew home every weekend. And bragged about it very publicly. It's why him moving to DC was newsworthy enough for the article. Compared to the Obamas, the Kushners, and dozens of other political families relocating to DC permanently, which happens all the time.

by Anonymousreply 92September 29, 2019 12:53 PM

When Obama was senator his family did not relocate to DC R92.

by Anonymousreply 93September 29, 2019 12:55 PM

That Greta Thunberg girl threatened to kill him unless he stops flying.

by Anonymousreply 94September 29, 2019 12:55 PM

I hate how he’s always referred to as a “policy wonk” and a “numbers guy”.

Because his policies were always shit and his numbers never added up.

by Anonymousreply 95September 29, 2019 12:57 PM

He just has that hint of sexual ambiguity hasn’t he.

by Anonymousreply 96September 29, 2019 12:58 PM

R93 that's true but they did after his presidency, as opposed to going back to Chicago. And it wasn't newsworthy because that sort of thing is quite common. Kirsten Gillibrand is another example of a politician with school age kids who moved the family to DC. I'm not criticizing the practice, I'd almost certainly do the same thing. Who wouldn't want their teenagers around them instead of them getting into trouble?

But Paul Ryan spent YEARS saying he hated DC and never wanted to move there. And he was very ostentatious about flying home every weekend. So this is a big shift in public stance for him.

by Anonymousreply 97September 29, 2019 12:59 PM

This man is loathsome. He should find the decency to die and then go put it to good use.

by Anonymousreply 98September 29, 2019 1:00 PM

[quote] My real concern is what'll happen to Javanka in this scenario???? Ivanka was supposed to be our first female president!

They should be offered a choice of an Austrian convent for life or federal prison for 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 99September 29, 2019 1:03 PM

[quote] They should be offered a choice of an Austrian conven

NO, we tried almost that exact plan with Napoleon and it didn't work. Send em to prison

by Anonymousreply 100September 29, 2019 1:05 PM

Paul Ryan is a very smart man!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 29, 2019 1:20 PM

I want to see the Paul Ryan/Aaron Schock sex tape!

by Anonymousreply 102September 29, 2019 1:21 PM

He used to work out at the House gym. It’s open to pretty much anyone who works in the House. A friend of mine from college used to see him there a lot. He worked out in the morning. Here’s all I know for you DLers ... he wore a jockstrap. One of those old wide band ones. My friend only saw him in a towel a few times. He did say he was ripped up. Nevertheless, he’s still a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 103September 29, 2019 1:58 PM

I read in The New Yorker that he’s consulting with Fox News on a post-Trump Washington DC.

by Anonymousreply 104September 29, 2019 2:06 PM

R104: He is on the board of News Corp or whatever it's called now. He is a corporate executive to Fox Sports 1, 2, Soccer Plus, Fox Nazi News, Fox Nazi Business, the FOX Television Network, and the Fox Television Stations, they own about 20 to 30 something across the country. Don't forget the New York Post and Wall Street Journal. He's a right wing media mogul now. Perfect place for a cowardly fraud like him.

by Anonymousreply 105September 29, 2019 2:14 PM

Much improved by facial hair:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106September 29, 2019 2:20 PM

He's my type physically. Thin, jacked, black hair and beard. Hawt!

by Anonymousreply 107September 29, 2019 2:24 PM

Is Aaron Schock moving to D.C.? Coincidence? I think not.

by Anonymousreply 108September 29, 2019 3:45 PM

If the shit really hits the fan with Trump, I could see Ryan and Romney teaming up to" take back" the GOP from the Trumpists, kicking McTurtle and Miss Lindsey to the curb in the process.

by Anonymousreply 109September 29, 2019 5:14 PM

He was solidly behind canceling what they labeled as Obamacare and nothing to replace it. Nada How in the world did they think that would work? It passed in the House. If not for John McCain voting no in the Senate, that would have passed.

Paul Ryan also has no soul. I don't think he wants to be a politician again though. I think he mostly hated it. He wants to be a power broker in the guise of a lobbyist. But he wants to be the one who decides all the behind the scene moves. He's probably trying to do that right now. I do think he hates Trump.

by Anonymousreply 110September 29, 2019 11:28 PM

Ryan is an annoying shit. I hope he gets fat.

by Anonymousreply 111September 29, 2019 11:36 PM

R110 Ryan might want to be the real power behind the throne, so to speak. What you lay out makes sense.

But he's really not smart enough and I think actually powerful people in the GOP are well aware of this. He really was just a pretty face to put on tax cuts and slashing social services. All his idea came from far right think tanks. He was just the guy who gave speeches

by Anonymousreply 112September 29, 2019 11:39 PM

*mudstud is his handle on Grindr make of that what you will, bicthes!

by Anonymousreply 113September 30, 2019 2:16 AM

I thought Ryan was into Crossfit R103? (Which is not to say he could not also have been hitting the House gym)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114September 30, 2019 2:19 AM

Ryan was doing px90.

I hope has a fatal heart attack at a young age, just as his father did. He deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 115September 30, 2019 3:48 AM

Imagine a photo op of leaders Trudeau, Macron & Ryan together at a G7 meeting.

Be still my beating heart!

by Anonymousreply 116October 1, 2019 3:13 AM

in the steam room in Davos. The only person missing would be Rep Eric SWOLEWELL

by Anonymousreply 117October 1, 2019 3:17 AM

^^^ "SWALLOWWELL."

by Anonymousreply 118October 1, 2019 4:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!