Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL PLATINUM!!!!!!!!!

OMG, this looks sooooo good!

They did something to Charlize with prosthetics. Twin for Megyn.

The music on this trailer is UNSTOPPABLE!

Nicole is already scene stealing a la BLL.

I think Margot could be understated award winning, from what I’ve seen here. Kind of Silkwoodish. Chuck and Nic are already chewing the scenery! Who will be the main protagonist?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 24, 2019 1:36 AM

[quote]Twin for Megyn.

Megyn Kelly is more mannish looking than that.

by Anonymousreply 1August 21, 2019 5:16 PM

DL platinum?! That's a useless thread title that doesn't you what the thread is about and it makes it impossible to search for a thread on this topic.

by Anonymousreply 2August 21, 2019 5:17 PM

I know, but I always want something attention grabbing. Maybe I should have said Bombshell trailer is DL platinum... yet another reason we should be able to make corrections.

by Anonymousreply 3August 21, 2019 5:20 PM

Already a thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 21, 2019 5:27 PM

Margot has really grown on me

by Anonymousreply 5August 21, 2019 5:27 PM

[quote]I know, but I always want something attention grabbing. Maybe I should have said Bombshell trailer is DL platinum... yet another reason we should be able to make corrections.

Your major problem is that you don't have the word bombshell anywhere in your original post so if anyone is searching for anything other than precious metals, they won't find shit.

by Anonymousreply 6August 21, 2019 5:29 PM

Great makeup job - but I have nothing but disdain for all of those Fox News blondes. They can rot in hell. With Shepherd Smith.

by Anonymousreply 7August 21, 2019 5:32 PM

Well the other thread had bombshell and it fizzled anyway, and I wrote a better build up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 21, 2019 5:51 PM

Who did the music? I want the full song.

by Anonymousreply 9August 21, 2019 5:52 PM

We’re changing the name to ‘Platinum’ so it shows up in the Datalounge search.

by Anonymousreply 10August 21, 2019 5:57 PM

They’re platinum blonde...get it?

by Anonymousreply 11August 21, 2019 9:38 PM

You should lose your job at the PR office, OP.

by Anonymousreply 12August 21, 2019 9:43 PM

Who are the other two women supposed to be? This looks good. None of it seems to hurt FOX though. The HBO Roger Ailes series was good but sickening.

by Anonymousreply 13August 21, 2019 9:48 PM
by Anonymousreply 14September 24, 2019 1:17 AM

Honestly, I thought Charlize was Elizabeth Banks. I’m into it. I always love me some Kidman.

by Anonymousreply 15September 24, 2019 1:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!