Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I find that white guys who marry Asian women are usually white supremacists or deeply in closet

Is it true ?

by Anonymousreply 65August 22, 2019 2:01 AM

Me and a white friend of mine just had a discussion on white men with Asian women.

He is an intellect, Harvard grad, NYC native going back many many generations, and from old Money. He is very rich, just bought a building in Brooklyn etc.

Anyway, he would agree with you about the former of your statement. Most Asian women are very submissive by nature, especially to white men, add on they view them as "exotic", and incredibly smart and Asian women are known for raising children right and to be successful.

by Anonymousreply 1August 21, 2019 1:47 AM

Do white supremacists usually go out of their way to 'muddy' the bloodline?

by Anonymousreply 2August 21, 2019 1:47 AM

I don't know about the white supremacist thing but a lot of them are creepy losers. They have it in their head that Asian women are more submissive and will watch anime with them I guess. I know an Asian American woman who goes out of her way to avoid dating white men because they're usually so cringy.

by Anonymousreply 3August 21, 2019 1:50 AM

Socially awkward straight white men usually marry Asian women. These men are usually a couple of steps away from being school shooters or incels.

by Anonymousreply 4August 21, 2019 2:01 AM

yes

by Anonymousreply 5August 21, 2019 2:03 AM

I can't wrap my head around a white supremacist marrying outside of their race.

by Anonymousreply 6August 21, 2019 2:04 AM

It's like slave owners who fucked their slaves.

I've read white supremacists complain about white women being corrupted by feminist movements, which, they say, don't affect Asian women as much. As the user above said, they're more submissive, especially when they land a white man, which they see as high status. These white supremacists don't like Asian men though, and they constantly mock them. Then they have a half Asian son with parents that hate Asian men and then Elliot Rogers are made.

by Anonymousreply 7August 21, 2019 2:07 AM

obviously you never visited sally's honeypot

by Anonymousreply 8August 21, 2019 2:08 AM

Having colored kids on the side by a mistress isn't the same as having ALL your kids with a woman of color. A white supremacist father with no white children doesn't make sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 9August 21, 2019 2:10 AM

They're closet cases, not racist.

by Anonymousreply 10August 21, 2019 2:12 AM

They aren't closet cases, they are borderline autistic.

by Anonymousreply 11August 21, 2019 2:13 AM

They are usually misogynists, not necessarily gay or white supremacist.

by Anonymousreply 12August 21, 2019 2:14 AM

They're not closet cases, fuck you for putting these incels on us, we the gays have nothing to do with these soon to be school shooters.

by Anonymousreply 13August 21, 2019 2:15 AM

[quote]A white supremacist father with no white children doesn't make sense to me.

But it happens. Visit any message board with the offspring of white fathers and Asian mothers and you'll see how that dynamic fucks them up.

by Anonymousreply 14August 21, 2019 2:16 AM

They have small dicks and Asian women have tight cunts.

by Anonymousreply 15August 21, 2019 2:25 AM

Oh for fucks sake. Well educated Jewish men have been marrying their Asian female counterparts they met at their Ivies for the past 2 decades. Mostly Chinese/Korean/Japanese women.

Zuckerberg and Dr. Chan.

Tiger Mom and her Jewish husband.

Julie Chen and Les Moonves.

Elaine Chao...

Ad nauseam.

You are talking about uneducated white men marrying impoverished Filipino women. Women who are so desperate to leave their shitty lives they will do anything to get US residency.

I went to medical school in CA which eliminated affirmative action. Half my class was Asian American, and my female Asian classmates were marrying white doctors left and right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 21, 2019 2:31 AM

R16 Yes, great examples of socially awkward white men.

by Anonymousreply 17August 21, 2019 2:34 AM

Stereotypical white thinking.

by Anonymousreply 18August 21, 2019 2:34 AM

I know a truly absurd number of Jewish men with Asian wives. FWIW.

Won't make any cheap generalizations based on that data.

by Anonymousreply 19August 21, 2019 3:06 AM

I grew up in a military family. White guy/Asian woman couples are common in the military, so I knew a lot of these. The guys wanted someone not only submissive and exotic, but also someone poor and dependent on him.

by Anonymousreply 20August 21, 2019 3:13 AM

Hmmm

by Anonymousreply 21August 21, 2019 8:05 AM

[quote]Most Asian women are very submissive by nature

Don't know where this idea comes from other than it 'might' be a role they play to snare a rich white man. But once they do, they can be hell on earth. Manipulative, controlling, domineering harpies. Very jealous and physically abusive too.

They don't only "tiger mom" their kids. They do it to their husband's too, constantly harassing them to make/spend more money. Asians are status obsessed. It's important to show off and one up other Asians, especially family.

by Anonymousreply 22August 21, 2019 10:02 AM

R22 thinks that arguing against generalizations about Asian women requires making even more generalizations about them.

by Anonymousreply 23August 21, 2019 10:17 AM

R22 I knew a white guy that married an Asian woman and after getting married she was fine until they had their twins. That’s when she became a raging cunt and psycho. It ended in an ugly divorce and child custody battle.

Most of his paycheck goes to her because he needs to make sure she lives the lifestyle she grew accustomed to. She doesn’t work or anything. She lives off his alimony and child support.

He just finally got his own place again, finally, after sleeping on his friends couch for a long while.

by Anonymousreply 24August 21, 2019 10:18 AM

White men tend to go for poorer Asian women that will be dependent, submissive and won’t hassle. They also will raise their kids to be successful and usually are good with money.

by Anonymousreply 25August 21, 2019 10:19 AM

[quote]White men tend to go for poorer Asian women that will be dependent, submissive and won’t hassle.

No Asian woman I have ever met is like this. Quite the opposite. The olds here obviously got their "china doll" fantasies from movies made in the 1950's-60's?

by Anonymousreply 26August 21, 2019 11:23 AM

The few that I know are insecure nerds except for one and perhaps it is because he basically grew up in Singapore.

by Anonymousreply 27August 21, 2019 11:27 AM

"These white supremacists don't like Asian men though, and they constantly mock them."

Are you truly referring to white supremacists or white DL posters?

by Anonymousreply 28August 21, 2019 11:55 AM

This thread is incredibly racist, worthy of Trump and his deplorables. So, the underlying feelings are really very similar.

by Anonymousreply 29August 21, 2019 11:57 AM

The white men I know with Asian wives are on the spectrum. American women wouldn’t put up with them but the Asians don’t care and can use the men’s weaknesses to their advantage and push them around. Contrary to the stereotype, Asian women rule the roost and are extremely demanding. American women are generally not tiger mothers or nearly as competitive.

by Anonymousreply 30August 21, 2019 1:49 PM

[quote]Contrary to the stereotype, Asian women rule the roost and are extremely demanding. American women are generally not tiger mothers or nearly as competitive

Exactly

by Anonymousreply 31August 21, 2019 1:52 PM

r16 Elaine Chao is married to Mitch McConnell. Mitch the Bitch is a closet queen, not a Jew.

by Anonymousreply 32August 21, 2019 1:59 PM

All Asians are the same, so we are allowed to draw conclusions.

by Anonymousreply 33August 21, 2019 2:00 PM

Agree with R27. It's nerdy types who get off on being bullied. They want a nanny.

by Anonymousreply 34August 21, 2019 2:09 PM

How do you explain white gay boys and their Asian b/f"s, especially the LA guys.

by Anonymousreply 35August 21, 2019 2:22 PM

Maybe, just maybe, they’re just attracted to them?

Asians almost seem like a fetish to some whites. Just like black cock and Hispanic men that are uncut.

by Anonymousreply 36August 21, 2019 2:24 PM

I’ve found gay-leaning men don’t tend to marry Asian women. They don’t challenge them about their sexual passivity.

by Anonymousreply 37August 21, 2019 3:27 PM

They just can't get enough of that sideways vergine.

by Anonymousreply 38August 21, 2019 3:49 PM

Woke Liberals: Love is Love. All families are valid. Be open minded with your partners!

Also Woke Liberals: Whites marrying Asians (or immigrants generally) is racist, colonial oppression, and a sign of white supremacy. Or a fetish.

by Anonymousreply 39August 21, 2019 3:49 PM

Haven't noticed the racist aspect but I have observed that many of the white men who marry women of Asian descent fall into two categories. The socially awkward who need a woman they can control and then those that are undoubtedly closet cases who you know damn well have had a dick in their mouths.

by Anonymousreply 40August 21, 2019 3:50 PM

So fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 41August 21, 2019 3:55 PM

How many of these couples do you know, OP?

by Anonymousreply 42August 21, 2019 3:58 PM

Also these types of arguments are inherently racist because they rob these women of any and all agency: that they are too stupid/manipulated/oppressed to make their own decisions regarding THEIR partners. Asian women are so pathetic they get the low hanging fruit of "white incels."

The overwhelming majority of Asian women date and marry Asian men. There is HUGE cultural pressure to stay within their race and a lot of ridicule/scorn for marrying outside of it. This even extends to other Asian races from their own. All of my (Asian) in-laws are married to others of the same race; the matriarch of the family is decidedly critical of any in-laws that are outside of their race and ESPECIALLY if they are not Christian (even Catholic is verboten).

Those that marry outside of their race have agency and choose to do so. They aren't victims of a racist hierarchy that gift them the lowest of our whites.

by Anonymousreply 43August 21, 2019 4:03 PM

There certainly a lot of racists on DL.

by Anonymousreply 44August 21, 2019 4:14 PM

You rarely see it in reverse though. And white women date black men all the time but it is less common to see white men with black women.

Also lol @ R44 just discovering the racists on the DL. Welcome Columbus!

by Anonymousreply 45August 21, 2019 4:18 PM

I live in an area with a high number of white male/Asian female couples. These women are invariably mail order brides and the husbands are old, fat, or ugly. Men who cannot get an American woman to look at them twice.

by Anonymousreply 46August 21, 2019 4:23 PM

R38, damn you! I've got tears in my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 47August 21, 2019 4:26 PM

A rice queen is a rice queen, whether a Ivy league Jewish boy or an 80 year old pushed around in his wheel chair by his Thai or Pinoy bride or that LA gay w his Japanese boytoy. I am seeing a rise in white girls with South Asian men recently. The outmarriage rate in Cali is really high, so lots of mixed raced folks. Asian women are less the Olan/Good Earth Model & some are just ballbusters.

by Anonymousreply 48August 21, 2019 5:34 PM

R45 Maybe it is just my area, but I see as many white guy/black female couples as the reverse.

by Anonymousreply 49August 21, 2019 7:49 PM

The only asians I see with white guys are the muscle asian bottoms, the asian twinks tend to stick with each other.

by Anonymousreply 50August 21, 2019 8:46 PM

They did this on the UK soap Hollyoaks with the Stuart Sumner character who has an Asian wife.

by Anonymousreply 51August 21, 2019 9:28 PM

I'm not sure how OP or R1s logic works-- if you are a white supremacist, why would you have kids who are half-Asian.

OTOH, I have seen what R19 has too-- lots of dweeby Jewish guys who marry Asian women. Particularly pronounced in Silicon Valley which has a high concentration of dweeby Jewish guys, Zuck himself being Exhibit A for that.

I doubt many of them are closeted, just virgins who like that the Asian women are impressed with how smart they are rather than how big their muscles are or how handsome they are.

by Anonymousreply 52August 21, 2019 9:45 PM

I only knew one young man to do it. All I know is that his bride was lonely and he was worried. The women need to work part time at least...that way they can make friends.

by Anonymousreply 53August 21, 2019 10:01 PM

I find people who start threads about something of which they have no knowledge are always douchebags.

by Anonymousreply 54August 21, 2019 10:04 PM

I know a racist Trump supporter, they let her have two Asian kids and one black kid, go figure. That is going to be one fucked up little boy.

by Anonymousreply 55August 21, 2019 10:05 PM

Racists love having/adopting ethnic children, Laura Ingraham is a proud white supremacist host at fucks news and she adopted a native girl from guatemala.

by Anonymousreply 56August 21, 2019 10:22 PM

Two mail order brides work for me. They say they met their husbands on dating websites. But they were mail order bride websites

Both have controlling jealous husbands. One husband is much worse than the other. He has made his wife participate in threesomes with black men. He's really fucked up. He has a son from his first marriage and he's got lots of mental issues and is institutionalized. He had a daughter with his Filipino wife and she's severely autistic and non verbal. The wife is really tiny and very sweet. I think he beats her. She works about 60 hours a week. She takes all the overtime she can get. He doesn't work at all. He came up to work one night (big mistake for him) and demanded I give him her log in information to her payroll account. I told him it could only be accessed at work and then I shut his fucking ass down. The next week I helped her set up a confidential savings account and arrange to have some of her paycheck put into the account every payday. She's saving up to leave him

The nicer one is retired military. He makes all the rules at home. His wife also works all the hours we can give her. He doesn't work either. But he does get a pension from the military. He's only 45 yrs old, but he's been married 6 times now. I used to see him cruising the parking lot to see if she was at work. He checks the camera in her car to see where she's been. He's fucking crazy, but at least he acts nice to me if I see him. The other one threatened me the only time I ever met him

by Anonymousreply 57August 21, 2019 10:52 PM

Not to sound like an entitled brat, but R57 is why I find DL so fascinating, because I never encounter people IRL who live these tabloid headline stories firsthand.

Do you have other stories about your employees R57, the ones who aren't Asian, but still have insane controlling husbands?

by Anonymousreply 58August 21, 2019 11:48 PM

YMF, what kind of bubble are you in? Even if you work at a fancy law firm there are people with problems. Problems are universal.

by Anonymousreply 59August 22, 2019 1:02 AM

Consulting firm, R59, and of course people have problems, but not of the crazed husbands stalking mail order brides and forcing them into threesomes with black guys and having the boss help them squirrel away their salaries variety.

by Anonymousreply 60August 22, 2019 1:07 AM

Not dramatic, straight out of COPS or Hallmark movie problems.

by Anonymousreply 61August 22, 2019 1:16 AM

Uh, no

by Anonymousreply 62August 22, 2019 1:26 AM

Juju Chang is married to a Jewish man. They have 3 sons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 22, 2019 1:43 AM

Josh Holloway and his Chinese wife have 2 children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 22, 2019 1:57 AM

[R60] yes now that you give the recap! I would think these women must come from extremely dire circumstances that they think it’s a good idea to marry someone from a mail order bride company.

by Anonymousreply 65August 22, 2019 2:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!