Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I want 1970s-era Perry King to pound me senseless and leave me to die

That is all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2019 10:58 PM

my nephew looks very much like Perry and he is 22 right now, so I have to agree and shiver at the thought.

by Anonymousreply 1August 20, 2019 10:58 AM

Give me your nephew's number, R1

by Anonymousreply 2August 20, 2019 10:12 PM

What is he famous for?

by Anonymousreply 3August 20, 2019 10:15 PM

He is an actor who was famous primarily in the '70s and '80s, R3. He showed his cock in Mandingo, OP's still.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 20, 2019 10:37 PM

Stunningly good looking--like a more handsome Jason Bateman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2019 10:46 PM

How handsome was he?

He was so handsome I sat through MANDINGO just to see him naked.

by Anonymousreply 6August 20, 2019 10:49 PM

I would trade 70s Perry King for 80s Joe Penny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2019 10:51 PM

Just don’t let him run the water for your bath, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8August 20, 2019 10:56 PM

I dunno if I'd trade them, R7, but I would love to watch them fuck. I think Perry would be the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2019 10:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!