Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I wonder why this end of season Dallas cliff hanger between Sue Ellen and Mandy Winger was never followed up on.

"Don't count on it Sue Ellen you'll be hearing from me again!"

And yet we never heard or saw from Mandy again. Any word on why? Did Deborah Shelton refuse to return? Did the show get a new boss who dropped the idea?

I wonder how it would have played out if Mandy had of returned for a bitchy battle with Sue Ellen?!šŸ˜ I'd have loved to see how it turned out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2019 11:16 PM

Bump for Dallas fans!

by Anonymousreply 1August 20, 2019 5:15 PM

It was surreal to see Mandy Winger return for JRs funeral in 2013.

by Anonymousreply 2August 23, 2019 5:43 AM

I'm surprised this Dallas thread of mine didnt gain any traction or momentum as I thought Datalounge had plenty of Dallas fans galore on here.

by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2019 8:21 PM

I bought all of Dallas on DVD a few years back right before all the streaming started and it was one of the best shows I had ever watched. Iā€™d forgotten all about Mandy Winger.

by Anonymousreply 4October 24, 2019 9:10 PM

JR and Sue Ellen deserved each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2019 9:17 PM

Gosh r4 I thought Mandy Winger would have been kind of unforgettable

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2019 9:42 PM

What a boring show. Falcon Crest and Knots Landing were much better.

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2019 11:11 PM

Jane Wyman as Angela Channing was divine I will grant you that r7.

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2019 11:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!