Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dom Lemon's assault of a bartender in the Hamptons

I am not very surprised that this didn't support a thread since he is a gay icon. I originally read the news articles and didn't believe the bartender but since the bartenders boss corroborated his one time employee's account I totally believe him. Lemon sticking his hand down someone's pants and touching their genitals?? Classy move. Lemon is a liar and I hope the guy gets his settlement. Of course CNN stands by Lemon and his 2000 viewers do to!!

by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2019 12:28 AM

It's not Dom.

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2019 10:06 PM

Dufus we have a thread.

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2019 10:07 PM

Sub not Dom?

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2019 10:07 PM

To, too, two. They are different words with different meanings.

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2019 10:09 PM

[quote] Lemon is a liar and I hope the guy gets his settlement. Of course CNN stands by Lemon and his 2000 viewers do to!!

I believe that he accused Lemon of sticking his hands down his own pants (not the accusers) and then putting his hand in the guys face. Which he claims traumatized him. A settlement is all he, the bartender (who is probably one of his friends) want. The story is ridiculous and he does not deserve a dime.

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2019 10:12 PM

[quote] Of course CNN stands by Lemon and his 2000 viewers do to!!

Oh, dear.

STUPID ILLITERATE WHORE!

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2019 10:19 PM

There's a thread, but its hard to find with DL's search

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2019 10:19 PM

A gay icon? Honey go back to Russia.

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2019 11:18 PM

[quote]I am not very surprised that this didn't support a thread since he is a gay icon.

While I'm not at all surprised a troll is too stupid to find one of the SEVERAL threads on this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2019 11:35 PM

OP = Anderson Cooper

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2019 11:38 PM

Does my navel look fat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2019 11:42 PM

мой член, твой мудак.

by Anonymousreply 12August 20, 2019 12:25 AM

There's a thread on this already, and the former boss could be lying to back up a friend's claims

by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2019 12:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!