Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Any proponents of swinging and/or cuckolding?

My partner and I are considering opening up the relationship or at least doing it with someone else while also being there (none of that 'don't ask, don't tell' nonsense). I wanted to know if anybody on DL has engaged in swinging with other couples or actually cuckolding where your partner has sex with someone else, while you look on. I'd appreciate any input.

by Anonymousreply 17August 21, 2019 5:48 AM

I'm a cuck. I remain monogamous but my husband does not. Sometimes I get to watch.

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2019 10:27 PM

Swinging is such a straight term to me. It is just called an open relationship. You can have a rule where you only play together, but I've never seen a gay person calling it swinging.

by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2019 10:30 PM

Everyone is different. I have no desire to watch my partner have sex with someone else - or for him to watch me. I prefer “don’t ask, don’t tell” - whatever he wants to do is fine, I just don’t have any interest in discussing or watching it.

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2019 11:18 PM

usually cuckolding has elements of humiliation and erotic jealousy built in. it does for me

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2019 11:24 PM

I have an open relationship - sometimes have 3some, sometimes watch.

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2019 11:37 PM

r4 I think it's hot too. I would probably be down for it with the right partner.

A complete open relationship is just too complicated for my tastes. Lets just get off together and leave everything else as it is

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2019 12:29 AM

Everybodys open relationship works differently. There is no one size fit all.

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2019 1:34 AM

open relationships are great, they make it easier to meet your next hubby

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2019 2:22 AM

Sorry, but it always occurs when we’re about to fuck and the husband wants to watch or get involved.

That is not cool for me at all; I chose the one I wanted and nothing was said about a husband -much less an older,oily,fat guy. That’s way too much to process mid-fuck. It’s rude.

There should be written protocol for threesomes as well as this cuckold bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2019 2:38 AM

bumps

by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2019 7:02 PM

My husband and I tried swinging and it nearly broke us up. Now we go to sex clubs together and flirt with people and just watch other people having sex. Then we have sex with each other- i.e., exhibitionists. It works for us.

Communication is key.

by Anonymousreply 11August 20, 2019 7:27 PM

[quote]My husband and I tried swinging and it nearly broke us up

why?

by Anonymousreply 12August 20, 2019 8:14 PM

I always wondered about this. If you and your partner occasionally have threesomes, does that make your relationship open?

by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2019 8:20 PM

Of course r13.

If you don't have a monogamous relationship where you only have sex with each other, then you have some type of open relationship.

by Anonymousreply 14August 20, 2019 8:28 PM

“Swinging?” People still say this in 2019? No gay man ever said it, either. It’s a hetero term from 1967. Gays don’t swing we just fuck.

by Anonymousreply 15August 20, 2019 8:30 PM

R15, perhaps it was a partner swap. All you need is one infatuation junkie to fuck everything up.

BTW, if you’re ever the third ? It’s supposed to be fun.

You’re not a therapist or a poor waif needing Hermès level emergency assistance.

by Anonymousreply 16August 21, 2019 5:26 AM

[quote]Communication is key. [/quote]

THIS

by Anonymousreply 17August 21, 2019 5:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!