Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

UK Town Installs "Anti-Sex" Public Bathrooms -- The Days Of Cottaging Are Over In Porthcawl

Bad news for our fellow pervs in the UK. Authorities of Porthcawl, Wales plan to spend more than $200,000 to install public bathrooms that shoo-off anyone enjoying the company of others inside by spraying them with water, opening the doors, and sounding a high-pitched alarm.

Porthcawl's town council submitted planning documents that say the new “robo-toilets” will be equipped with a series of security features to prevent any inappropriate behavior. Weight sensitive floors will detect if there is more than one user in the stall at a time, and any “violent movement” will be met with the doors flying open, alarms sounding, and water raining down into the cubicle.

MARY! Will this technology ever see America?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 8, 2019 2:32 AM

I would pay money to see video surveillance footage of dizzy, frantic queens caught unawares by this weird technology.

Better than a Three Stooges Film!

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2019 4:01 PM

The onslaught of Frau Incest Survivor culture continues...

by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2019 4:06 PM

Since George Michael is dead, there's no point to this now.

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2019 4:06 PM

So they're installing bidets?

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2019 4:10 PM

I am sorry but, if this for real? Wales is one of the poorest areas of the UK and they will spend a fortune on a bunch of high-tech public toilets that will require an enormous amount of money to maintain, so a few old perverts can't have sex in a dirty, smelly and disgusting place? You've got to be joking.

Who cares? It's not like they are forcing anyone to fuck with them, is it? This is downright ridiculous. I'm sure that with the wave of homelessness and malnutrition that we have in the UK, it would be much better to invest this money on housing and food for the poor, instead of wasting it on this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2019 4:15 PM

There are going to be some soggy queens in the UK...well, soggier queens.

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2019 4:15 PM

“Weight sensitive floors will detect if there is more than one user in the stall at a time”

Fat whores will trigger the alarm even though they’re alone in the stall.

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2019 4:16 PM

I’ve gotta check to see how much my knee-pads weigh.

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2019 4:17 PM

So they're installing an auto-douche?

by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2019 4:19 PM

“shoo-off anyone enjoying the company of others inside by spraying them with water”

Awesome. You get a cleaning after you finish your business.

by Anonymousreply 10August 18, 2019 4:20 PM

I'll wear an electric helicopter-beanie to.lighten my loafers!

by Anonymousreply 11August 18, 2019 4:21 PM

This is hilarious in every respect.

by Anonymousreply 12August 18, 2019 4:22 PM

Will a flashing red light go off?

by Anonymousreply 13August 18, 2019 4:22 PM

Footage of the terlets in action.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 18, 2019 4:25 PM

I’d be like: ‘All that spraying. Where is it coming from?’

by Anonymousreply 15August 18, 2019 4:26 PM

If they detect two queens getting it on in a stall, why not just have a trap door open directly into the sewers?

by Anonymousreply 16August 18, 2019 4:28 PM

The spraying may help with general anal preparedness, so this could backfire. So to speak.

by Anonymousreply 17August 18, 2019 4:29 PM

"Violent movement?"

by Anonymousreply 18August 18, 2019 4:31 PM

Pervert infested Wales is letting the world know their population is out of control !!!

Let's just say it's not the greatest PR move. Why are people from the UK, straight or gay, so nasty? I remember seeing so many chavs peeing in the middle of the street in London. Scandalous !

by Anonymousreply 19August 18, 2019 4:33 PM

I think fucking randos in public washrooms is gross, but this is some fascist shit.

by Anonymousreply 20August 18, 2019 4:33 PM

Well - you have to think they're also trying to reduce any drug activity.

But, agreed, huge waste of money. What I can't understand is that guys still do this - in 2019! With all the technology around, they don't have to do this - they just like the thrill.

Sorry, but there's no excuse for this type of behavior anymore.

by Anonymousreply 21August 18, 2019 4:34 PM

So dumb and petty.

by Anonymousreply 22August 18, 2019 4:35 PM

I hope the ghost of George Michael haunts this place

by Anonymousreply 23August 18, 2019 4:36 PM

Weight sensors? What if you're just fat?

by Anonymousreply 24August 18, 2019 4:40 PM

Gloryholes with water effects.

by Anonymousreply 25August 18, 2019 4:43 PM

Will a loudspeaker also blare out Bette Midler's rendition of "I Think It's Going To Rain Today"?

by Anonymousreply 26August 18, 2019 4:45 PM

I am glad George Michael is no longer alive to see and experience THIS!

by Anonymousreply 27August 18, 2019 4:49 PM

Appalling!

by Anonymousreply 28August 18, 2019 5:16 PM

If they want these gay men to leave, just flash color photos of my vagina entertaining Aunt Flo. Odor is implied.

by Anonymousreply 29August 18, 2019 5:27 PM

God, this is stupid beyond believe. Stupid and expensive

by Anonymousreply 30August 18, 2019 5:32 PM

Check out M Clarke's pic.

How much cum as been dripped on that mustache?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 18, 2019 5:41 PM

First Brexit, now this. Sheesh!

by Anonymousreply 32August 18, 2019 6:03 PM

Hmm. An English friend of mine absolutely loathes the Welsh, but he's never told me why. Maybe this explains it. They seem to be intensely homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 33August 18, 2019 6:31 PM

Must be why delectable Ioan Gruffudd left the place in such a hurry all them years ago...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 18, 2019 6:38 PM

If someone has to run to the bathroom before they shit their pants they're screwed.

by Anonymousreply 35August 18, 2019 7:21 PM

Well, what if a woman goes in there with her daughter? Or a father with his son? Or someone helps a disabled person?

People will also find a way to fuck in there anyway. One of them could just sit or kneel on the toilet....

by Anonymousreply 36August 18, 2019 7:33 PM

Hallelujah!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 18, 2019 8:24 PM

I've got just the thing! The hottest new club in Porthcawl is called MARY!!! and it has everything! Weight sensitive floors! Flying doors! Bara brith and builders tea! Free kneepads! Automatic showers for homeless hooligans! A Torchwood wormhole where a botoxed John Barrowman blows a non-binary, pansexual Gareth David-Lloyd! Self-drilling glory holes! A fat womon on garbage detail! Triggered fat whores who shit their pants while triggering a tilt-o-whirl carwash! Little girls who kiss their dolls! Boris Johnson taking it up the arse from that Baby Trump blimp! All that and a budget you wouldn't believe!

by Anonymousreply 38August 18, 2019 10:05 PM

What will the only gay in the village do?

by Anonymousreply 39August 19, 2019 2:50 AM

My home town in California has toilets something like this, after 15-20 minutes the door opens automatically and then there's a spray of water.

But in MY home town, that's to keep homeless people from spending the nights in there. That's life in the US.

by Anonymousreply 40August 19, 2019 3:13 AM

Lol. Might as well just employ a security guard and cameras. Those toilets will probably be trashed and broken anyways.

by Anonymousreply 41August 19, 2019 3:24 AM

[Quote] A Torchwood wormhole where a botoxed John Barrowman blows a non-binary, pansexual Gareth David-Lloyd!

🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 42August 19, 2019 10:18 AM

I'd forgotten how cute Gareth David-Lloyd is.

by Anonymousreply 43August 19, 2019 10:59 AM

#metoo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 19, 2019 11:19 AM

"What will the only gay in the village do?"

Masturbate like always, he's the only gay.

by Anonymousreply 45August 19, 2019 11:21 AM

I love this. Sex in public is disgusting, weird, and inappropriate to the people around you. These deterrents should be in all bathrooms.

A bathroom is to relieve yourself of urine or poo. Just the thought of sex in those dirty things is disgusting!! Pigs!! MARY!!! I want these in the states, especially in big cities.

by Anonymousreply 46August 19, 2019 11:21 AM

"An English friend of mine absolutely loathes the Welsh, but he's never told me why."

I'm American, and I can't stand the Welsh either. I can give you plenty of reasons why.

by Anonymousreply 47August 19, 2019 11:22 AM

R46 Had the pleasure of witnessing several people having sex in hostels and women giving their bf blowjobs. Very uncomfortable for everyone else. Get a fucking private room you cheap asses.

by Anonymousreply 48August 19, 2019 11:29 AM

This is ridiculous. My partner and I (lesbians) will sometimes go in together if it’s a single user bathroom, especially while traveling. There’s no sex or drugs going on.

by Anonymousreply 49August 19, 2019 11:38 AM

Not to mention all the lads that will play pranks on the system until it breaks or soaks .

by Anonymousreply 50August 19, 2019 12:01 PM

It's all well and good until someone replaces the water in the sprinklers with acid.

by Anonymousreply 51August 19, 2019 12:10 PM

Kids are going to discover this thing and have a hell of a time playing with all the weight sensors, automatic doors and water sprayers until it all breaks.

by Anonymousreply 52August 19, 2019 1:00 PM

If it's a private bathroom why does it matter what people do in these stalls? What a waste of money.

by Anonymousreply 53August 19, 2019 1:27 PM

ty565

by Anonymousreply 54August 20, 2019 3:25 AM

But what of the British Closet-case Famouses who can't be on Grindr for fear of exposure?

by Anonymousreply 55September 7, 2019 9:15 PM

Those bastard people

by Anonymousreply 56September 7, 2019 9:33 PM

[quote] the new “robo-toilets” will be equipped with a series of security features to prevent any inappropriate behavior. Weight sensitive floors will detect if there is more than one user in the stall at a time, and any “violent movement” will be met with the doors flying open, alarms sounding, and water raining down into the cubicle

Technology being technology is liable to fail. I can't wait until the first lawsuit gets filed against the council

by Anonymousreply 57September 7, 2019 9:37 PM

r55, who are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 58September 8, 2019 2:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!