Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Vanna White

Vanna White has such a wholesome, family-friendly image, but she has likely enjoyed sphincter-insertive intercourse.

She released the hard-hitting tome "Vanna Speaks" in 1987.

What is your favorite Vanna White memory?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 29, 2019 9:24 PM

Reading her autobiography was a hell of an experience.

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2019 8:21 AM

Giving Hef a Knee-Job

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2019 8:21 AM

A video of Vanna and two other women has been described as one of Hefner's collection of sex tapes.

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2019 10:04 AM

Always heard she was a lez

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2019 10:37 AM

In OP's pic her merkin looks like a Hitler stache.

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2019 10:58 AM

Isn't "Vanna White" the name they give to forgettable people?

I'm pretty sure that's in the bible somewhere.

Maybe the Guinness Book of World Records. Most common name among forgettable people or something like that. And remember, it's "World" records, not just English speaking countries.

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2019 11:50 AM

Her terrible acting in "Goddess of Love", a made-for-TV movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2019 11:53 AM

That photo confirms that she was a big Bush supporter.

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2019 1:17 PM

Our letter turner has a racy past. There’s a four-letter word with just one vowel (‘u’) that comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2019 1:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 18, 2019 1:22 PM

At one point she was dating Playgirl centerfold man John Gibson, but he died in a plane crash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 18, 2019 1:25 PM

The price was wrong for Vanna

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 18, 2019 1:36 PM

I ALWAYS thought her name sound like a shade of white paint! seriously! "what color is your house? "it's vanna white"...

anyway, lucky she got her hands and her "womanly parts" on john gibson! whooaaa and whewwww! he was so so fine and looked better facially and bodywise after those early playgirl pics..

i remember him playing the soap opera stud small role (perfect casting as he did play the male stripper/gigolo on the young and the restless who becomes old bitty katherine chancellor's boy toy) opposite to joan collins character in that 1984 tv movie "the cartier affair"... DAMN AND DOUBLE DAMN DID HE LOOK GOOD! perfect feathered thick head of golden hair, tanned muscled body with bulging pecs and chiseled face!.... he vastly improved over the years in every way since those playgirl photos...

by Anonymousreply 13August 18, 2019 1:40 PM

Is it true that she does formaldehyde dips to preserve her youthful beauty?

by Anonymousreply 14August 18, 2019 1:50 PM

R5, Many women get their bikini line professionally waxed. That's not a merkin.

R4, The author of "You'll Never Eat Lunch In This Town Again" describes intense lesbian sex with Vanna. Also hot coffee enemas with her husband George Santo Pietro the restaurant entrepreneur. However it was obvious Vanna and Pat Sajak had had at least a fling.

by Anonymousreply 15August 18, 2019 2:08 PM

She was a huge pop culture figure for awhile. Shows how much having a good body and being blonde can do for you - because while pretty, I don't think her looks were exceptional, and she really did not have a ton of charisma.

I think between the book and especially the Love Goddess movie, her limitations were exposed. She worked as the speechless blonde turning letters, but her mystery evaporated once she spoke. Not that she completely disappeared at that point -- since she always remained on Wheel of Fortune -- but you know longer saw her splashed all over the media.

by Anonymousreply 16August 18, 2019 2:39 PM

She's a Latina and I think would have looked better with her natural, brunette, hair color.

She's also an avid crocheter and has had her own line of yarn for awhile now. She's come out with some pattern books, too. Interesting juxtaposition between her grandma hobby and her sexy antics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 18, 2019 2:52 PM

“Is it true that she does formaldehyde dips to preserve her youthful beauty?”

Do you scoop that with tortilla chips, Rice Cakes or a skimmer spoon?

by Anonymousreply 18August 18, 2019 3:22 PM

I loved that time she revealed two O’s next to each other.

by Anonymousreply 19August 18, 2019 3:51 PM

So it’s Vanna Blanca, R17?

by Anonymousreply 20August 18, 2019 4:09 PM

I'm a kitty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 18, 2019 4:35 PM

Linda can't keep her hands away from that dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 18, 2019 4:46 PM

That Dorito-shell taco was not about to wait in a twenty-minute line for the ladies room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 18, 2019 4:56 PM

R2 the guy in the background with the MILF getting to second base

by Anonymousreply 24August 18, 2019 5:00 PM

[quote] The author of "You'll Never Eat Lunch In This Town Again" describes intense lesbian sex with Vanna.

I don't recall Vanna in that book. The author did talk about a session with Crystal Bernard. Are you confusing the two ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 18, 2019 9:50 PM

I think people are confusing “you’ll never eat lunch” with the other book, “you’ll never MAKE LOVE”.

by Anonymousreply 26August 18, 2019 10:53 PM

Yes it was MAKE LOVE that discussed the Crystal Bernard episode. I don't recall Vanna in either.

by Anonymousreply 27August 18, 2019 11:07 PM

It was also the MAKE LOVE book that makes me incapable of thinking of anything but "doing deep knee bends" on John Ritter's "steel rod" whenever I hear his name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 18, 2019 11:12 PM

crystal bernard? she always came across like aunt becky... down to earth and normal on screen and off! well, not so much off with aunt becky as we now know!.. can't even visualize bernard going lezzie! even once!..

by Anonymousreply 29August 18, 2019 11:12 PM

No one went as far as her with no discernible talent or skills.

by Anonymousreply 30August 18, 2019 11:16 PM

Crystal Bernard used to date Rush Limbaugh, perhaps it was a beard/merkin situation.

by Anonymousreply 31August 18, 2019 11:20 PM

JOHN RITTER! MAN, HE WAS HOT when he did that movie "skin deep' with a full thick trimmed beard! best he ever looked...

by Anonymousreply 32August 18, 2019 11:57 PM

[quote]Always heard she was a lez

Well her son is gay so maybe he inherited the gay gene from her.

by Anonymousreply 33August 19, 2019 12:02 AM

WE __E _OT T_KI_G BOUT JOH_ RITTE_

by Anonymousreply 34August 19, 2019 12:05 AM

Why is her face so wide now?

by Anonymousreply 35August 19, 2019 12:09 AM

Lovely, but let's face it, she's no Kellyanne.

by Anonymousreply 36August 19, 2019 12:11 AM

I saw an interview with her where she was asked what was the hardest part of her job. She said she had to memorize all the puzzle answers so she knew which tiles to turn over. The tiles light up....

by Anonymousreply 37August 19, 2019 12:28 AM

R37 I don't think anyone would ever accuse her of being too intelligent, shall we say.

by Anonymousreply 38August 19, 2019 12:32 AM

Google Vanna White lesbian - bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 39August 19, 2019 12:39 AM

R37 They didn't always light up.

by Anonymousreply 40August 19, 2019 12:57 AM

Entertainment Tonight visited the Wheel of Fortune set when the letters were changed to digital, making Vanna's job obsolete.

She has been unnecessarily tapping them since.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 19, 2019 1:11 AM

My life has not really been touched by Vanna White.

by Anonymousreply 42August 19, 2019 1:15 AM

R42 Start here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 19, 2019 1:22 AM

I saw Vanna years ago in Myrtle Beach, SC. She was from there.

by Anonymousreply 44August 19, 2019 2:19 AM

She did pretty well considering she was living in the Playboy mansion orbit as a non-playmate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 25, 2019 1:30 AM

Vapid White

by Anonymousreply 46August 25, 2019 1:41 AM

R6, Vanna White is actually a Guinness World Record holder. She has clapped more than any other person. The number of times is in the eight digits.

by Anonymousreply 47August 25, 2019 1:42 AM

DL-fave Corey Haim has a memorable opening monologue that namechecks her in the metaphysical teen romance flick 'Dream A Little Dream', in which he plays a horny eccentric dropout & comic foil to Corey Feldman's lead.

"I'm sound asleep, Bobby. I'm dreaming...Apache women..Muy Thais...Vanna White...and a whip. Hah!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 26, 2019 10:04 PM

John Ritter looking bear-ish in "Skin Deep"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 26, 2019 10:17 PM

I worked on her house twice in the early 2000’s. The house was a McMansion but not really horrible. The thing I remember the most is that she is teeny tiny. Maybe 5 feet, with the giant head that is even more exaggerated by her giant hair..

She’s also quite rich, she took her Wheel money and bought small jets are started a private charter jet business where she racks in the bucks.

by Anonymousreply 50August 26, 2019 11:55 PM

I'm going to FF this when I get the button back.

by Anonymousreply 51August 27, 2019 12:11 AM

She was Stallones fuckbuddy hoping to be upgraded when he went on Oprah and firmly put her in place. "I call her up once on awhile for some fun but it will never be more than that"

by Anonymousreply 52August 27, 2019 12:34 AM

#49.. love love john ritter and his "look" for that movie "skin deep'! damn he looked so good! whew!...

i think i read or heard recently that vanna literally only works like a month or two out of the whole year, because they do like 5 shows a day and she gets paid 8 million a year! talk about winning the lottery!...

by Anonymousreply 53August 29, 2019 9:14 PM

My favorite Vanna memory is hearing Bryan Batt read aloud from "Vanna Speaks" in an edition of "Celebrity Autobiography." He brought the house down and then some.

by Anonymousreply 54August 29, 2019 9:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!