Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Worst Cooks in America - Season 17

So help me, I have a huge crush on Father Adam Young of Cranston, Rhode Island.

He is adorable.

I also think that he's going to win the competition.

Laith the 26 year old former NFL player is also hot.

Is anyone else watching this season?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 24, 2019 1:21 AM

Father Adam!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 15, 2019 10:12 PM

Laith is sexy.

He looks a bit like Tim Tebow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 15, 2019 10:13 PM

Adrian in the black tank top is hilarious.

He has amazing arms. The face is kind of busted, but his body is HOT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 15, 2019 10:14 PM

I can't believe that Father Adam is taller than the NFL football player.

by Anonymousreply 4August 15, 2019 10:19 PM

Laith is 6 feet 4 inches tall.

That means Father Adam must be about 6'7 or 6'8.

Damn!

by Anonymousreply 5August 15, 2019 10:26 PM

Laith is beyond hot. And damned funny, too! I was glad he didn't go home last week.

I feel weird thinking about Father Adam being attractive, but now that I realized he's taller than 6'4", that's all I can think about.

by Anonymousreply 6August 15, 2019 11:40 PM

Laith has a nice smile.

by Anonymousreply 7August 16, 2019 5:18 AM

I was disappointed to see that opera singer and major queen Jonathan was sent home. He was a hoot. Here are the contestants this year. Laith is hot, but I love nerds, so Fr. Adam tops my list.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 16, 2019 10:32 AM

This show just cracks me up, for some reason.

I just don't understand how grown adults can't cook for themselves.

Cooking is one of the easiest things to do, and the fact that these people can't perform even the simplest tasks, makes me question their ability to function in life.

It's so bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 9August 17, 2019 7:57 AM

I enjoy this show, but since the show has grown popular, the contestants are really just playing for the camera now, goaded along by the producers who are looking for clever sound bites. These guys are trying way too hard to be funny or get screen time. It's become the real housewives of Food Network. That said, the jock guy is hot. Pretty much every season they throw in one actual hottie and then for some insane reason they have him flirt with Diesel Dyke Anne Burrell all season. I do like how they have these flaming queens on and have them flirt with the guy chef though.

by Anonymousreply 10August 17, 2019 11:09 AM

I have a problem watching the show, because the young women's voices are so annoying. Fry, fry, fry and little girl talk.

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2019 1:44 AM

Remember when heterosexualists Bronson Pinchot and Nolan Gould were on with hunky Ian Ziering?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2019 1:49 AM

I did like the opera singer Jonathan, who was hysterically funny. He did tend to queen out a lot, but he was really funny as well. In one quick shot, I think it was the football player who touched Jonathan's butt (to excuse himself, kind of) when they were both reaching into the pantry, and the look on Jonathan's face was priceless!

Ann does seem to like the pretty dancers and cheerleaders.

The girl who is Muslim has a good sense of humor, too. Last week, she commented on how hot the kitchen is when she's wearing her scarf, and she ended with an eye roll and said "Hijabi problems." LOL

A few seasons ago, I looked forward to seeing Carla, the tiny older woman who had a crush on Bobby Flay. She sure make it clear that she liked him :)

by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2019 1:55 AM

Adrians arms are insane.

When he told Bobby Flay that "I don't go that way," I was a bit bummed. I was hoping that he might be.

A little fun fact about the other cutie, Laith? He used to be a chub.

He looks amazing after losing weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2019 4:47 AM

[quote] Ann does seem to like the pretty dancers and cheerleaders

Haha. I giggled when she chose Julianne the pageant queen and cheerleader, first.

You can tell that Ann finds her attractive.

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2019 4:54 AM

Laith's amazing transformation...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2019 5:16 AM

Laith has some serious chicken legs. Did he have some kind of calf injury that caused a calfenectomy?

by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2019 5:30 AM

I have a major crush on Jonathan. I watch him co-host "The Skating Lesson" every week and follow him on Instagram. Jonathan is so handsome. He used to be chubbier a couple of years ago (see old videos of him singing on Youtube to compare).

by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2019 5:44 AM

Jonathan singing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 19, 2019 10:08 PM

Laith. What I wouldn't give to be suckin' on them titties.

by Anonymousreply 20August 26, 2019 1:53 AM

Gina is a MESS. How in the hell did she last this long?

I would love to see a Laith vs. Peter finale.

Two big mooks cooking against each other. That would be cool.

by Anonymousreply 21September 2, 2019 4:36 AM

I can't believe that Laith got sent home! NOOOOOOOOOO!

Wtf is that idiot fucking moron Gina still doing in the competition???? She should have been eliminated!!

by Anonymousreply 22September 2, 2019 8:51 AM

I want Adrian or Peter to win.

by Anonymousreply 23September 9, 2019 12:55 AM

Father Adam's still in the competition!

by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2019 10:06 PM

The two women left have the most annoying voices that make them sound intensely stupid. But then, they are.

by Anonymousreply 25September 16, 2019 1:06 AM

So sad to see father adam go home, but I'm happy that Adrian is in the finale!!!

Go, Adrian! Beat that bimbo Julianne.

by Anonymousreply 26September 16, 2019 5:18 AM

Adrian is such a sweetheart, and he's hot, too!

by Anonymousreply 27September 16, 2019 7:55 AM

Adrian and Adam would have been the perfect finale. Both men are delightful. The women are annoying.

by Anonymousreply 28September 16, 2019 4:09 PM

So happy that Adrian won!

He got sexier and sexier as the season progressed.

All I can say is that he's just a super sweetheart. Love him.

by Anonymousreply 29September 23, 2019 7:24 AM

Loved it so we didn't have to hear the annoying voice of the opponent again. Jesus, how can anyone out up with that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 23, 2019 12:37 PM

^ put up with that

by Anonymousreply 31September 23, 2019 1:05 PM

I agree that Julianne was fucking annoying, but I think that Anne Burrell had a crush on her.

She should have taken father Adam to the finale. That would have been fun.

by Anonymousreply 32September 23, 2019 1:23 PM

Adrian's biceps are DELICIOUS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 24, 2019 1:21 AM

Yum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 24, 2019 1:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!