Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dollface '19. ALERT!

This is beyond adorable. Whether you're a cat lover or not, it will touch your heart

And guess what?... a happy ending.

(could have done without the saccharine music, this dollface kitty is sweet enough and so is her story)

So take five minutes out of your crazy busy day to give this a watch. You'll be happy and sad and glad, all at the same time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 12, 2019 2:52 AM

Thank you! What a beautiful kitty! It's so wonderful to know that she found someone to care for her and her adorable kittens. What a good Mom she is!

by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2019 2:58 PM

Amazing that the kittens were in such good health.

by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2019 3:00 PM

You're joking - ONE post for this? A very special/top notch R1, but still!

by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2019 10:38 PM

I thought you were talking about Big Pussy's wife Angie Bonpensiero.

by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2019 10:42 PM

Imagine being bullied by kittens! It sounds like heaven!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 15, 2019 1:38 AM

Dog With A Facial Tumor Is Afraid Of People Looking At Him | Animal in Crisis EP64 140,160 views

SAVE

Kritter Klub Published on Aug 15, 2019 *Please don't forget to hit the CC button for Subtitles*

Moongchi used to be a super bubbly dog, but his personality has totally changed after he got a large tumor on his face..

#KritterKlub

Subscribe: goo.gl/dGz4TU

Get social with Kritter Klub On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kritter_klub/ On Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kritter_Klub On Google+: https://plus.google.com/b/11276623744...

More videos about ‘Animal in Crisis’: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

Kritter Klub- Club for Critter Lovers Looking for some critter stories? You are at the right place! We're Korean animal lovers who have been filming critter stories from 2001 until now. That’s where the “K” comes from! Join the club by subscribing to our channel, and enjoy three new videos posted daily! 1,379 Comments Adam Liliths Add a public comment... Celeste A Celeste A 3 hours ago Please do a part 2 so we know how this baby does with his treatments and the shrinkage of the tumor...I will be praying for him.

The Undertale Fan The Undertale Fan 3 hours ago No matter how big the tumour may be, he's still an adorable little dog full of kindness, life, and personality. He's such a sweetheart and a real fighter!

Stephanie Gardner Stephanie Gardner 3 hours ago Looking at his eyes, so sad, made me cry....😢

MrArakadin 3 hours ago There better be a part II to this. It’s not right to leave us in suspense concerning his condition. Don’t post an incomplete story.

rachel rabbit 3 hours ago I want to hug and kiss his little face and tell him he is precious and he is amazing. He is ssoooooooo cuteeee.

Sury Ramirez 2 hours ago Who else would like to see their progress? ❤❤

jenbaby13 / blackpink 3 hours ago i'm so sad he has to go through that, he's such a cute pup:(

Carrie J 3 hours ago Will there be a next episode about this poor dog...? 😢

dcbee z 3 hours ago Yes please provide an update, 🤧🐾🐩 Your vet's are tremendous, they will make him better.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇦🇺💗

Jose Torres 3 hours ago (edited) Who else cried while watching this😭😭

DaPandaboy boy 3 hours ago So he's scared of ppl looking at him? Don't listen to anyone else be yourself. 😭😭😭. And live a good life..... Doggo 😣

웰시코기 스끼SKKITUBE 3 hours ago poor dog look so sad😭😭😭 please get well soon be brave!!

Jean Waterhouse 3 hours ago He's loved people! He'll be fine. Bless this woman for caring.

Tracey Gregory 3 hours ago Hang in their little one, be strong. Your going to get through this. Send lots of love from England XxXxX 🌹 XxXxX

Random Wolves 3 hours ago ;^;(┳Д┳) poor boy good he's ok right one like= 100 the love

Mistériogirl Love&Army 3 hours ago 😢😭😭😭😭Queria muito socorrer anjinhos nessas situações e poder dar uma vida boa a eles

April Marie 2 hours ago (edited) His eyes are beautiful 😍 Edited: he's so cute... every dog needs love. I love how they love him. I love my dog💞

CookieWolves 35 2 hours ago I almost cried at the beginning when she/he layed down on the blanket...😭😭💕💕

Nadia Alnouary 3 hours ago Poor beautiful dog melts my heart makes me cry 💔😓 I can't wait to see happy ending for his family 🐶 many thanks to all the greats Drs .🖒💓🐶🐈

Layanny Legendas' 3 hours ago (edited) Oww my heart 🥺🥺💖🙏🏻 Get well my sweet angel 🥺❤❤

Up next AUTOPLAY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 16, 2019 2:29 AM

I had a really rough day at work today. I had this saved, since I knew there would be that day when I wouldn't know how to move forward. What a sweet kitty.

by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2019 6:40 PM

Hope you're feeling better now and moving forward, r7

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2019 7:19 PM

I wasn't planning to cry, but I did. I'm sorry I've reposted.

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2019 2:21 AM

I got hungry.

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2019 2:26 AM

Brightened my day. Thanks for posting it.

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2019 2:31 AM

That cat is a better mother than a lot of humans. I hope she and all her kittens goes to good homes. Thanks for posting the video.

by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2019 2:37 AM

So crazy cat lady finds her cat's litter. Big deal.

by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2019 2:38 AM

The Japanese are so weird. The great thing about dogs (which they can teach us) is that they don't care about deformities. That bitch is pushing her own insecurities on the dogs. Monchichi is just in pain and doesn't give a fuck if people are looking at him weird.

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2019 2:41 AM

This is too precious

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2019 2:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!