Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Debra Messing vs Megan Mullally

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315May 31, 2020 4:02 AM

team no one!

by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2019 1:53 PM

Maybe they were secret lovers and Megan finally got tired of Debra refusing to snack on her fur burger.

by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2019 1:54 PM

Debra seems like such a cunt IRL

by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2019 1:54 PM

Debra seems tedious.

by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2019 1:56 PM

Debra’s massive beaverhausen could host a cunt convention.

by Anonymousreply 5August 14, 2019 2:10 PM

Who cares, both of em are over.

by Anonymousreply 6August 14, 2019 3:03 PM

Cage match with Deb Messing, Meg Mullally, SJP and Kim Cattrall.

Who wins?

by Anonymousreply 7August 14, 2019 3:06 PM

Megan is jealous of Debra's success in The Mysteries of Laura.

by Anonymousreply 8August 14, 2019 3:08 PM

I never say never, but at first glance I'm prone to being on Meghan's side.

by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2019 3:13 PM

Aside from the shit writing, I never warmed to Will & Grace because of Debra Messing. she leaves me cold. Team Meghan!

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2019 3:14 PM

So what are the rumors about what's going on? I saw someone on Twitter claim Megan unfollowed everyone from the show but I have no idea how to even tell if that's true or not.

by Anonymousreply 11August 14, 2019 3:15 PM

*Megan, sorry. I apologise for my shitty proofreading skills. x

by Anonymousreply 12August 14, 2019 3:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 14, 2019 3:16 PM

I used to follow both of them on Instagram. They're both more than a bit much so I had to unfollow.

Deb seems to be at least a bit of an emotional vampire, the kind of friend who calls incessantly and demands to know why you are ignoring her text messages. Megan seems to be at least a bit of an egotistical monster, high on the smell of her own farts.

Unless they need each other--ie, appear to be besties for the sake of their jobs--I can't imagine that they'd want to spend time together.

I'm guessing that Megan finally said "Enough!" to Deb and that Deb wasn't too hurt by that.

by Anonymousreply 14August 14, 2019 3:17 PM

Guess I should say that Megan isn't following anyone from W&G on Twitter now, but I have no idea to know whether she used to and recently unfollowed or what.

She does follow a life coach dealing specifically with narcissists which I find quite interesting, but could be completely unrelated.

by Anonymousreply 15August 14, 2019 3:18 PM

R11 Not sure about Instagram but I checked Megan's Twitter and she doesn't follow anyone from the show (just the show's official Twitter account).

Debra does follow Eric and Sean on Twitter but not Megan.

by Anonymousreply 16August 14, 2019 3:22 PM

Debra is very talented, but she was just walking through these last seasons.

by Anonymousreply 17August 14, 2019 3:47 PM

[quote]Debra is very talented

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 14, 2019 3:57 PM

Debra Messing has really shown her ass in the feud with Susan Sarandon. How in American is it to publicly bully someone just because they supported a different Democrat than you? Messing must be hell to work with.

by Anonymousreply 19August 14, 2019 3:58 PM

While looking to see if Debra follows Megan on Twitter (she doesn't), I couldn't help but notice that Debra does follow Susan.

I saw a lot of those increasingly unhinged tweets from Debra directed at Susan back in 2016 and the bitch simply would not shut the fuck up about someone daring to have a different opinion. She was harping on it for weeks! That's the only reason Susan finally went on Larry King and Andy Cohen etc to mock the poor man's Lucy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 14, 2019 4:06 PM

Susan is so classy, put the 2 bit sitcom actress in her place

by Anonymousreply 21August 14, 2019 4:08 PM

Let me tell you something about Deb Messing!

by Anonymousreply 22August 14, 2019 4:46 PM

I've heard some bad things about both, to be honest.

Debra obviously has the 'coke mom' rumours everyone knows about and all those blind items (plus her feud with Sarandon), but Meghan is a BIG diva herself and constantly stoned (marijuana, not the hard stuff). A friend worked with her and her partner on their cabaret show and said she was very difficult, demanding, and up herself.

I also listened to a podcast where there was some gay comedy writer as a guest (it might have been Throwing Shade, I can't remember) and while they didn't reveal too much, apparently after the first incarnation of the show ended, Sean and Meghan weren't cordial with Debra. They were still sad to end the show and had some fondness for her, but something to do with her being upset that Jack and Karen got all the attention and that distancing them once it had ended.

Unsure where Eric fits into all of this.

by Anonymousreply 23August 14, 2019 4:53 PM

I met Megan once, she was a raving bitch. I simply said, "I enjoy your work. You're very funny" or something similar, not gushing, not curt. She was nasty in response. I don't expect a 30 minute discussion, but a simple, "thanks" would have been appropriate. It's not like we were surrounded by screaming fans all trying to get her attention.

It seemed like there was growing animosity on both sides as the show morphed from Will and Grace to Will and Grace and Karen and Jack, going from two leads and two supporting characters to essentially an ensemble cast with four leads.

by Anonymousreply 24August 14, 2019 5:19 PM

R24 what was her response?

Also, I never understood her marriage with the guy from Parks and Rec. He seems so cool and laid back; her, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 25August 14, 2019 5:39 PM

Megan Mullally sang a duet with Donald Trump. and Debra has never forgiven Megan for that, especially since it helped Trump win.

by Anonymousreply 26August 14, 2019 5:44 PM

This is like Sophie's Choice.

I can't decide. Don't make me.

by Anonymousreply 27August 14, 2019 6:01 PM

Mullally seems legitimately embarrassed about the Trump thing. It would be ridiculous for Debra to not get over it. It's not like Mullally was pulling a Sarandon.

by Anonymousreply 28August 14, 2019 6:13 PM

After all the attacks Trump made towards Rosie O'Donnell, on what planet does Megan think it is okay to sing a duet with Trump. Especially since Rosie was such a big booster of W&G, especially on her talk show.

by Anonymousreply 29August 14, 2019 6:17 PM

I have a good friend who worked on "Will & Grace" for years in production back during the first run of the show. He told me the only member of the cast anyone on the crew could really stand is Sean Hayes. Eric McCormick is a cold prick, Debra Messing is a needy and insecure diva, and Megan Mullally really has (or at least had) a drinking problem like her character and was erratic and temperamental.

by Anonymousreply 30August 14, 2019 6:17 PM

Went to a taping of the original incarnation of Will & Grace and Mullally was the most aloof of the cast. McCormick was the friendliest, acknowledging and interacting with the audience. Sean Hayes was funny but not as engaged with the audience. Messing was pregnant at the time and they rushed through her scenes so she could leave but I got the impression she would have been more like McCormick. Mullally was definitely the most ‘in her own space’ - I assumed she didn’t want to give anyone the impression she was anything like her character.

by Anonymousreply 31August 14, 2019 6:18 PM

Debra didn’t want to sling with me.

by Anonymousreply 32August 14, 2019 6:20 PM

Remember Megan treated Shelley Morrison very poorly behind the scenes

by Anonymousreply 33August 14, 2019 6:23 PM

Will Debra ever stop trying to convince us that she's gorgeous?

by Anonymousreply 34August 14, 2019 6:26 PM

R29 The Trump/Mullally duet of the Green Acres theme song was in 2005, his feud with Rosie didn't begin until 2006. Was she supposed to be psychic?

by Anonymousreply 35August 14, 2019 6:32 PM

Are they both this immature? Since it's obvious that both of them are on the downhill slide of their career arcs, what is the point of engaging in a silly feud? As I get older (over 50), I don't have the energy to fight with people, and in the past few years I have reconciled with people I had had differences with. I hope these two can learn to forgive and move on, because life is too short for this kind of bullshit. It was pointless to bring this show back on the air in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 36August 14, 2019 6:34 PM

I’m over all rich celebrities who complain about petty shit. They need to study Miss Dolly Parton. That’s how you behave when you’re blessed enough to be rich and famous!

by Anonymousreply 37August 14, 2019 6:34 PM

I do remember one tabloid article saying Mullally was upset she "helped Trump win," which was obviously hyperbole. But that's probably where the theory about the duet being the cause of the rift comes from. Doesn't seem likely, but who knows with Debra. Mullally doesn't seem like she trusts people easily, but Debra seems like a real handful herself.

by Anonymousreply 38August 14, 2019 6:36 PM

If this is true, then I’m starting to believe Deb is the problem since she’s always getting into fueds with people.

by Anonymousreply 39August 14, 2019 6:37 PM

Maybe I'm misreading it, but the now-deleted story where Megan says she's relieved to have people out of her life DOES sound like she's just too old for this shit and tired of it.

by Anonymousreply 40August 14, 2019 6:37 PM

Posting this just because it's Megan's Fredo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 14, 2019 6:41 PM

Team Meg.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 14, 2019 6:42 PM

I had never seen that before, R41. I'm now so filled with second-hand embarrassment I've had to take an Ativan and lie down.

by Anonymousreply 43August 14, 2019 6:48 PM

She’s at it again. She’s definitely a difficult one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 14, 2019 6:50 PM

Does Debra also our "vengeful, hideous "woman" out to ruin guys' hot times" psycho?

Perhaps if she spent a little less time online and a little more time working off those hippo thighs she'd be a happier woman. No wonder her husband left her. Can you imagine being married to someone who's still obsessed about a passing comment (by Sarandon) three years later?

by Anonymousreply 45August 14, 2019 6:54 PM

Megan's stupid little duet with Trump was a show business one-off, and it happened ages ago. Long before these insane Trump public feuds and long before he was ever running for president.

The long ago duet was part of some silly variety show when Trump was considered a joke on the fringes of show business. It's not like Megan was pulling some diva act refusing to come out of her dressing room unless she sing with Trump. And it wasn't at a political fundraiser where he was running for office. One of the late night talk show hosts showed a clip of the duet when Megan was a guest. Megan and the host tried to pass it off as a big joke since it was so long ago. She was genuinely embarrassed, but she owned, made fun of him and chalked it up to an unfortunate and silly that happened in her career.

by Anonymousreply 46August 14, 2019 6:56 PM

Is Megan a Republican? The posters on the Daily Fail are saying that Megan is a conservative and was tired of Debra bashing Trump. I hope it’s not true that Megan’s a Trumpster.

by Anonymousreply 47August 14, 2019 6:59 PM

[quote]The long ago duet was part of some silly variety show

It was the Emmys. People at home were encouraged to vote for their favorite (multiple TV stars sang TV theme songs) and Trump and Mullally's won.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 14, 2019 6:59 PM

In R48, it would appear Meg stole Deb's old haircolour, and wears it well. That's where the real animosity stems from.

by Anonymousreply 49August 14, 2019 7:07 PM

On top of her other sins, Debra Messing holds the dubious honor of Worst Performance in a Woody Allen film ever. Even worse than George Hamilton and Tiffani Amber Thiessen in the same film.

Fun fact just learned from Criterion deleted scenes of "Blue Velvet": did you know who played Jeffrey's (Kyle Mc) college girlfriend in the movie? About ten minutes of scenes before he comes home to sick dad, all cut (mercifully). Yep, a very young Megan Mullaly. You'll recognize the voice first. She dumps him, leaving him hurt and open to the Laura Dern relationship.

by Anonymousreply 50August 14, 2019 7:15 PM

R8: The mysteries of Laura was an original spanish show, and the original was way better than the american version

by Anonymousreply 51August 14, 2019 7:17 PM

I also felt watching the show that there was something going down. They would split the cast in half for plot A and B and never had the two halves really interact. It definitely felt like Megan was kept off to her own with only Sean for occasional company.

by Anonymousreply 52August 14, 2019 7:19 PM

Megan is by far the wittiest, but she seems like she would be exhausting to know.

by Anonymousreply 53August 14, 2019 7:27 PM

[quote]Is Megan a Republican?

Hardly. She’s as liberal as they come.

by Anonymousreply 54August 14, 2019 7:30 PM

[quote] Hardly. She’s as liberal as they come.

Then why did she do a duet with Trump?

by Anonymousreply 55August 14, 2019 7:33 PM

[quote]Eric McCormick is a cold prick

Nothing could be further than the truth. Besides not knowing how to spell his name, your friend seems like a liar.

by Anonymousreply 56August 14, 2019 7:34 PM

wahed up people on a show that should never have been rebooted. the guy that plays jack is awful. terrible actor.

by Anonymousreply 57August 14, 2019 7:41 PM

Huh? What? I thought that drek of a show ended in 2006 ??

by Anonymousreply 58August 14, 2019 7:45 PM

Why did they reboot this show?? Who asked for it??

by Anonymousreply 59August 14, 2019 8:02 PM

What was the deal with Megan and Patton Oswalt?

by Anonymousreply 60August 14, 2019 8:03 PM

I can’t stand Debra Messing. She’s clueless, elitist and while claiming to hate Trump, the only person she’s attacked is a liberal white woman.

I’m surprised she hasn’t come out being against Equinox while at the same time supporting another elitist billionaire company.

by Anonymousreply 61August 14, 2019 8:18 PM

Nehmen Sie Frau Messing, r27!!!!

by Anonymousreply 62August 14, 2019 8:20 PM

Fuck Sarandon. She encourages protest voting when she and her family will never have to suffer the consequences. Yes, let's have a revolution as she watches from her secure compound.

Not to mention she raised the biggest frau of all time (link)

When it comes to the show, however, Team Meg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 14, 2019 8:22 PM

[quote]I can’t stand Debra Messing. She’s clueless, elitist and while claiming to hate Trump, the only person she’s attacked is a liberal white woman.

Annoying Hollywood elitists like her are a big reason why Undecideds voted for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 64August 14, 2019 8:24 PM

I'd answer the poll, but... I think you all already know.

by Anonymousreply 65August 14, 2019 8:27 PM

So much frau (read the caption). I pity whoever marries her children.

"I got these sweatpants when my five week old baby son was in the NICU at Yale Hospital for brain bleed and head trauma during what was unquestionably the darkest time of my life. There is an entire blog post about this incident and my subsequent mental breakdown (and journey to wellness) on HappilyEvaAfter.com (the post is titled “The Struggle Is Real”), but these sweatpants were purchased for me by somebody during the second day of our private ordeal. When I was sitting in a chair next to my son’s hospital cot, unable to feed him, wearing clothes i randomly pulled on as we were rushing to the ER, and that were now covered in leaked breastmilk, blood, sweat, and many many tears. I remember trying a few times to get my legs in the holes, and struggling to pull them up because I was so unsteady and shaking so much. I was very, very unwell. I was horrified, terrified, and traumatized. Thank God Major was alright, in the end. When we got home, he began his healing process...but I did not for many months. As time went on, these pants were such a palpable reminder of our traumatizing experience. For almost a year, I would see them in my drawer and my stomach would flip. I struggled internally a lot with whether I should keep them. I didn’t know why, but the thought of disposing of them was heart wrenching. They became a talisman, a token of luck in our favor, our son who could have died but didn’t. I hated these pants, but I needed them. I loved them, but they scared me. Once I started my journey to wellness, I realized that the memories wrapped up in these sweatpants signify more than trauma. They were an example of my strength, of my resilience (and my son’s), and of our story moving forward. They are a scar, a reminder that has become softer in the wash, less scary, more comfortable to talk about. Now they feel like armor."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 14, 2019 8:32 PM

This thread isn't about Eva Amurri, R66. Start your own thread.

by Anonymousreply 67August 14, 2019 8:34 PM

[quote] Annoying Hollywood elitists like her are a big reason why Undecideds voted for Trump.

Fuck off you dork. I don't live in Hollywood. I reside in a beautiful Art Deco building in NYC just off of Fifth Avenue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68August 14, 2019 8:57 PM

[quote]Fuck off you dork. I don't live in Hollywood. I reside in a beautiful Art Deco building in NYC just off of Fifth Avenue.

Manhattan = Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 69August 14, 2019 9:00 PM

[quote]Then why did she do a duet with Trump?

Have you even bothered to pay attention to this thread? This has already been answered, idiot. It was an Emmy Award skit in 2005, when Trump was at the height of his “Apprentice” fame. He was not a candidate for anything, and it was NOT political. She has been quoted as saying he was just a “harmless boob” at the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 14, 2019 9:07 PM

R70 Yep. That was back when Hollywood was happily sucking Trump's cock for decades, giving him cameos in their movies (Home Alone 2) and TV series (Jackie Collins mini-series Lady Boss) and inviting him onto their shows to shoot the shit to wild applause from the audience. Now of course they do their best Mariah "I don't know her" routine and pretend they hate him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 14, 2019 9:17 PM

He was a harmless boob

by Anonymousreply 72August 14, 2019 9:21 PM

Messing seems unhinged. I'm not a fan of Susan Sarandon's politics, but Messing seems pathologically obsessed with her. It's creepy.

by Anonymousreply 73August 14, 2019 9:44 PM

[quote]I'm not a fan of Susan Sarandon's politics, but Messing seems pathologically obsessed with her. It's creepy.

Susan was all over the media in 2016 saying that Hillary would be worse than Trump and after the election, blasted democrats who were upset over the election results saying that they needed to give Trump a chance.

She's not a friend to democrats by any means, and Messing deserves praise for poking a stick at her every so often to remind the public of that.

by Anonymousreply 74August 14, 2019 9:50 PM

I'm with the actress who hates Trump more.

by Anonymousreply 75August 14, 2019 9:54 PM

She did the same thing in 2000 with Nader. Fuck these assholes who call for a revolution that will have no effect on them

by Anonymousreply 76August 14, 2019 9:57 PM

This cannot be allowed! And I will not ever do Sex and the City 3 or 4. Not for $15 million a piece and a percentage of the gross. Not even for that!

by Anonymousreply 77August 14, 2019 9:57 PM

R77 everyone who saw the movies thanks you

by Anonymousreply 78August 14, 2019 10:01 PM

I love how Debra calls out Sue Sarandon on her stupidity, however, if she’s suddenly having problems with one of her costars that she’s worked with for years, I’m starting to wonder if she’s a troublemaker on a regular basis.

by Anonymousreply 79August 14, 2019 10:42 PM

Debbie Messing seems far more unhinged than Susie Sarandon.

by Anonymousreply 80August 14, 2019 11:28 PM

R74/R79 Agree with you both. I still cannot comprehend Sarandon's support. His values are antithetical to her activist years self, and I've yet to hear a justification.

by Anonymousreply 81August 15, 2019 1:35 AM

[quote]I still cannot comprehend Sarandon's support. His values are antithetical to her activist years self, and I've yet to hear a justification.

She hated Hillary, like a lot of people did.

by Anonymousreply 82August 15, 2019 1:43 AM

“giving him cameos in their movies (Home Alone 2)“

The deal to film at The Plaza required a Trump cameo. If the filmmakers refused the cameo, they’d have to find a different filming location.

by Anonymousreply 83August 15, 2019 1:49 AM

“if she’s suddenly having problems with one of her costars that she’s worked with for years”

How do you know that the rift is sudden and not years old? Do you know her? Or are you talking out your ass?

So much ignorance on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 84August 15, 2019 1:52 AM

Messing is a cunt, but not in a good way. Megan is a cunt in a very good way. Sean Hayes is the most insecure person you will ever meet. Eric McCormack is a real nice guy who did his best to save my friend and our mutual trainer's life, Dirk Shafer. He paid for his rehab, medical costs, etc.

by Anonymousreply 85August 15, 2019 2:02 AM

The reason for their feud can be found in Hillary’s lost emails.

by Anonymousreply 86August 15, 2019 2:03 AM

WHO...

[line, please.]

(cares.)

CARES.

by Anonymousreply 87August 15, 2019 2:39 AM

Remember when Grace try to steal all the credit when Karen saved the account? Their tension looked real.

by Anonymousreply 88August 15, 2019 2:55 AM

Beverly Leslie would love this story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89August 15, 2019 3:00 AM

When Megan hosted SNL, she sang an original song about the show and the lyrics included: "I don't mind sharin' let's call it 'Jack & Karen'"

Audience cheered.

by Anonymousreply 90August 15, 2019 3:01 AM

I hate those fucking Sling commercials that MM does but that's the worst I can say about her.

Messing on the other hand - lets call her Mess for short - seems high maintenance and outta control... remember the trans vagina cupcake lunacy? The woman seems like a mess.

by Anonymousreply 91August 15, 2019 3:02 AM

After some shooting incident Messing was on twitter going on about how SHE can't take this anymore and SHE couldn't breathe and what should SHE tell her son about this.

I tweeted that she was making the whole thing about herself. She blocked me.

by Anonymousreply 92August 15, 2019 3:12 AM

There was a bit part actor playing one of those "I'll say a name or show a picture of someone with whom you've worked, and you say something about them" segments in an interview. There were some pretty big names (e.g. Bradley Cooper). When Deb Messing was brought up, the actor gave a curt "Next"/"Pass."

by Anonymousreply 93August 15, 2019 3:16 AM

R82 That HARDLY explains her continued support. That doesn't pass muster even with reductionist thinking. I suspect she fucked Trump at some time. There isn't enough to go on, but something personal or something sinister is involved. She's had to pay a very high price for her loyalty. BTW, are you the same poster quoting only portions of others' posts and directly responding? If so, I don't like your style.

by Anonymousreply 94August 15, 2019 3:20 AM

If their Feud cause this show to and I bet the boys are pissed. They are screwing them out of their livelihood.

by Anonymousreply 95August 15, 2019 3:26 AM

R83 What about all the other stuff they gave him cameos in? His filmography is massive. They all weren't filmed at one of his hotels. He was also on talk shows in commercials, invited to events, etc.

btw-Did you know he was on an episode of The New Mickey Mouse Club?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96August 15, 2019 5:45 AM

R74 . I totally agree!

by Anonymousreply 97August 15, 2019 6:11 AM

[quote] Then why did she do a duet with Trump?

Trump USED to be a limo Liberal, Clinton/Obama supporter. Believe it or not.

by Anonymousreply 98August 15, 2019 11:57 AM

He was NEVER an Obama supporter, R98. Stop making shit up.

by Anonymousreply 99August 15, 2019 12:20 PM

Trump used to be for late-term abortions too. People change. But Debra Messing never does. Let me tell you about Deb Messing. She is nothing if not consistent.

by Anonymousreply 100August 15, 2019 12:28 PM

Are you sure R99? I'm pretty sure he was--for a time. Just face it, you cooze. The guy that you follow is so full of shit, you don't know anything about him.

by Anonymousreply 101August 15, 2019 12:40 PM

r26, no, it didn't.

by Anonymousreply 102August 15, 2019 1:17 PM

Megan started showing up in photos looking so similar to Debra.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103August 15, 2019 1:39 PM

Sean has a belly. Overhang on his jeans.

by Anonymousreply 104August 15, 2019 1:55 PM

A friend of mine worked with both Debra and Megan. He said Debra was fine for the most part. Friendly to everyone, but would have needy/emotional mood swings. He said Megan was insufferable who didn't seem to care that she was making everyone else's life miserable.

Also, people claiming that Debra has had issues with Susan and now Megan, shows that she's the problem... that doesn't actually make sense. Megan has also had issues with others, including the actress that played Rosie, so why not consider that she's the problem?

Here's a clue: They both are.

by Anonymousreply 105August 15, 2019 3:40 PM

Jerry O'Connell had it as a Hot Topic on his show today along with Faye Dunaway LOL

He defended Faye Dunaway.

by Anonymousreply 106August 15, 2019 4:18 PM

No likes Susan Sarandon. Cut the shit. She’s a million times worse than Debra could ever dream of being.

by Anonymousreply 107August 15, 2019 4:39 PM

No one likes Susan Sarandon. Cut the shit. She’s a million times worse than Debra could ever dream of being.

by Anonymousreply 108August 15, 2019 4:40 PM

Click on Ignore for OP and go see all the racist pro-Trump shit he’s posted. Time for a banning.

by Anonymousreply 109August 15, 2019 4:43 PM

I worked in hollywood for over 20 years and I can honestly tell you... I have never met an actor or actress who wasn't totally insane. They appear normal and then you talk to them or just observe them socially and they're always a little off. I finally realized what they all had in common. It takes a certain degree if insanity to want to be an actor. Let me tell you, my assumption is that they are BOTH batshit crazy and total CUNTS. I wouldn't want to be friends with either, but team karen,

by Anonymousreply 110August 15, 2019 4:50 PM

[quote]Megan has also had issues with others, including the actress that played Rosie, so why not consider that she's the problem?

Wow, what issues did she have with her?

by Anonymousreply 111August 15, 2019 5:56 PM

R108 I love Susan Sarandon.

by Anonymousreply 112August 15, 2019 5:58 PM

[quote]The mysteries of Laura was an original spanish show, and the original was way better than the american version

So was my last colonoscopy.

by Anonymousreply 113August 15, 2019 6:14 PM

[quote]If their Feud cause this show to and I bet the boys are pissed. They are screwing them out of their livelihood.

Can you translate this into English? Are you not aware that the show has already been cancelled after next season?

by Anonymousreply 114August 15, 2019 6:16 PM

I guarentee it was not cancelled. The fued is the reason. The show had pretty decent ratings and the writing was on point. Someone refused to return, probably. In order to avoid negative press they said the decision was made to not move forward with additional seasons. It was vague. Too bad, really. I enjoyed it.

by Anonymousreply 115August 15, 2019 6:28 PM

The show was not cancelled. The cast and producers made a mutual decision to end it. Regardless of whether they are besties or not (and most casts are not - it’s work), I think they are tired of playing the same characters for 12 years in a very limiting environment.

by Anonymousreply 116August 15, 2019 6:31 PM

I guarantee the writers were whipping up scripts focused on Jack and Karen. Any comedy writer would want to write for Jack and Karen, and there was jealousy on Messy Messing's part. She;s not funny and neither is Mccormick.

by Anonymousreply 117August 15, 2019 6:40 PM

*Messing and Mccormick aren't "naturally funny". It can't be learned. You're born with it. The writers made them look good. Thats why sean and megan were so important to the success of the show. Actually AAAAAAAALL the supporting actors were integral. I always thought the reboot should have been called "Jack and Karen", but there's no way the egos (or agents) of Messing and Mccormick would have agreed to that.

by Anonymousreply 118August 15, 2019 6:45 PM

[quote]No likes Susan Sarandon. Cut the shit. She’s a million times worse than Debra could ever dream of being.

Sarandon is infinitely classier and more down to earth than Messy. You only feel that way because you're a Hillbot bully like Debra and half the people in this forum, so of course you have no problem with her personal style. You live in a bubble where your obsessive bullying and stupid personality cult are not seen as a problem. Outside the bubble, we're all rolling our eyes and praying to heavens you move on and change the subject.

by Anonymousreply 119August 15, 2019 7:15 PM

I wouldn't care if it was Bozo the Clown on rollerskates- how could you turn down that kind of money? When they are 75 and unemployed they will kick themselves.

by Anonymousreply 120August 15, 2019 7:17 PM

Let me tell you about Meg Mullally...

by Anonymousreply 121August 15, 2019 7:30 PM

Was the world crying out for that reboot, anyway?

by Anonymousreply 122August 15, 2019 7:36 PM

Sarandon was a complete asshole about 2016, and she has maintained that. She deserves every blast she gets from Deb Messing or anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 123August 15, 2019 7:37 PM

[quote]Now of course they do their best Mariah "I don't know her" routine and pretend they hate him

Petend? No one has to pretend they hate Trump. At least 60% of the country despises him.

by Anonymousreply 124August 15, 2019 7:38 PM

Keep telling yourself that while he gets re-elected. I'd say more like 10% actually hate him (the same malcontents that hated Bush and Reagan too), another 20% disagree on some issues, and then the rest... you are living on some island.

by Anonymousreply 125August 15, 2019 7:47 PM

Before you go around predicting that Trump will be reelected, I would suggest that you check your 401K retirement funds. The stock market is taking a dive and recession is coming. So long, Donald.

by Anonymousreply 126August 15, 2019 8:00 PM

Qui était cette cunt?

by Anonymousreply 127August 15, 2019 8:01 PM

Is this how you live every day, Chicken Little/R126? "Eeek., what's going to HAPPEN?!"

by Anonymousreply 128August 15, 2019 8:12 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129August 15, 2019 8:57 PM

How hard is it to fake it for the studio audience?

by Anonymousreply 130August 16, 2019 2:16 AM

Was Sean too traumatized by the feuding females to show up? The whole thing is bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 131August 16, 2019 2:38 AM

I thought female rivalries were just a patriarchal myth.

by Anonymousreply 132August 16, 2019 3:00 AM

Penny and Cindy, Bea and Betty, Marla and Jackee, Sarah Jessica and Kim, and now, Debbie and Megan...

Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 133August 16, 2019 3:02 AM

Even if she is a Republican, and we'll say she for argument sake she is, she can't seriously still be for Trump. I'm a Democrat but I'm not for AOC. It is possible.

by Anonymousreply 134August 16, 2019 3:07 AM

Who do be a lovers quarrel? Karen was always touching Grace's boobies.

by Anonymousreply 135August 16, 2019 3:10 AM

Funny R135. As I recall Will and Jack were too. Those lil petite boobettes were quite popular.

by Anonymousreply 136August 16, 2019 3:29 AM

That studio video was fine. Messing even touched her. This is all bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 137August 16, 2019 3:32 AM

r134, where in the fuck did this notion that Mullally is a Republican thing come from? Mullally talked very dismissively about the one time she was paired with Trump years ago on some show (remember he was once a reality star before all this) and sang. She was mocking it and him.

by Anonymousreply 138August 16, 2019 4:16 AM

[quote] Mullally talked very dismissively about the one time she was paired with Trump years ago on some show

YEARS later and only after Trump had become radioactive generally to Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 139August 16, 2019 4:27 AM

And that still doesn't mean she's a Republican, r139. Such bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 140August 16, 2019 4:37 AM

Mullally never supported him. In fact, here she gushes about the Obamas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141August 16, 2019 4:40 AM

^^^To The Obamas, she said, "We don't want you to leave."^^^

by Anonymousreply 142August 16, 2019 4:50 AM

Anyone who thinks Megan doing a skit with the Orange Anus a decade before he ran for president means she's a deplorable needs a nurse to revoke their internet privileges.

by Anonymousreply 143August 16, 2019 5:00 AM

[quote]where in the fuck did this notion that Mullally is a Republican thing come from?

All the Trumpster’s commenting on the Daily Mail are claiming she is.

by Anonymousreply 144August 16, 2019 6:42 AM

She's def a Trumpster, I'm not convinced. What else ya got ??

by Anonymousreply 145August 16, 2019 6:47 AM

Is this enough for the Conspiracy Kweens?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146August 16, 2019 6:48 AM

R52 They would split the cast in half for plot A and plot B because it's very hard to have two plots and all those persistent ad breaks squashed into 24 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 147August 16, 2019 6:48 AM

Just as well the show is about to end. It was cringe-worthy seeing Karen upset about illegal aliens and Grace suddenly molested as a child. The program was almost in after school special territory.

by Anonymousreply 148August 16, 2019 6:56 AM

deb is a bummer of a mess. nobody on set can stand her fugliness no mo

by Anonymousreply 149August 16, 2019 7:03 AM

The ratings were terrible. The producers pulled the plug before they could be cancelled. The show was way too expensive to continue.

by Anonymousreply 150August 16, 2019 9:02 AM

BFD. I mean...EVERYBODY loved Trump back then. This was wayyy before he showed his ass in 2016. Again, he was a Democrat, reality star and NYC fixture. As Letterman says, "He used to be such a harmless boob."

Hell, I watched most of the Apprentice seasons because it was a great show before the celebs seasons.

by Anonymousreply 151August 16, 2019 10:07 AM

The Susan Sarandon debacle really has shown Debra for the petty cunt she is, so I'm erring on the side of Megan's camp here (even though she is quite likely a cunt as well).

by Anonymousreply 152August 16, 2019 10:08 AM

The first season of the reboot was great, BUT it's been downhill ever since. I didn't make it through last season. Didn't Karen have a Black girlfriend or something? JESUS.

by Anonymousreply 153August 16, 2019 10:09 AM

Debra is a skunt.

by Anonymousreply 154August 16, 2019 10:13 AM

[quote]where in the fuck did this notion that Mullally is a Republican thing come from?

From the guy who trolls by taking up an indefensible position on practically every damn thread just to get a rise out of people.

If (and that's a big IF) Messing is upset about the old Trump routine over a decade ago, that's her problem. No one else cares. The tabloids tried to turn it into something a while back but it didn't take because no one cared enough to pay attention.

by Anonymousreply 155August 16, 2019 12:41 PM

R124 Like Hillary who attended his last fucking wedding?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156August 16, 2019 1:00 PM

[quote] Anyone who thinks Megan doing a skit with the Orange Anus a decade before he ran for president means she's a deplorable needs a nurse to revoke their internet privileges.

Yep. This idea that if you were ever in the same room as someone you are complicit and must condone everything they have ever done and ever will do is scary. Terrifying actually. On both sides.

by Anonymousreply 157August 16, 2019 1:01 PM

And here's Kathy snuggling up to Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158August 16, 2019 1:02 PM

Will sucking Trump's cock on Fresh Price of Bel Air.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159August 16, 2019 1:05 PM

Trump used to be a guest of Hollywood mogul Lew Wasserman’s Democratic fundraisers. You will find pictures of him with practically every Hollywood star of the last 50 years. He was a star fucker extraordinaire. I have no idea what people who post pictures of Trump with celebrity X are hoping to achieve? There’s no gotcha. These people are not hiding the fact they knew him. I used to work with a pedophile who is now doing 12 years for his crimes. There’s pictures of us together at holiday parties. I knew nothing about him expect that he was a major bore with a propensity for impromptu karaoke when drunk. I’m waiting for the day a Twitter mob posts a picture of us and tries to get me fired and jailed for having known him. We live in insane times.

Now back on topic. A friend went to one of Mullally’s concerts about 8 years ago. She had some band and she was playing in a now closed venue called the Zipper Factory. His boyfriend had connections and they went backstage afterwards. There was a group of about 10, all industry friends of Megan’s and conversation turned toward Debra. Megan was NOT shy about sharing her dislike of Messing and all in the room knew there was no love between them. At the time the show was off the air Megan was thrilled to never have to work with Messing again and had no communication with her.

When they came back I was wondering how they would gloss over the fact they didn’t remain in contact. I recall a video where they briefly mentioned life getting in the way or something and moved swiftly along but I’m sure when the reboot was announced the paycheck was enough to make them all pretend to be friends. Then the reality of being back and work made the cracks appear again.

Eric SEEMS to be quite genuine and level headed. You never know but the positive mentions of him in the thread don’t surprise me. Sean is neurotic. He was on a podcast, I think Dax Shepherds, he seemed very insecure- of his success, his fame and also financially. Workaholic. Tough upbringing that I don’t think he’s recovered from. Very uptight. I wanted to tell him to relax, enjoy his money, take a vacation. Has a successful production company so he’ll be okay without W&G.

by Anonymousreply 160August 16, 2019 1:22 PM

I wouldn't read anything positive into the fact that Debra patted Megan on the back when she finally came over to the Jack cut out. Those types of gestures can be very patronizing and calculated for appearances, think Meghan Markle patting Kate Middleton on the back during their Christmas Church stroll...

by Anonymousreply 161August 16, 2019 1:48 PM

This thread is filled with Russian trolls. Mullaly hates Trump, as anyone with a brain should. The reason the cast got back together was their hatred of Trump. Coco Peru posted about how sweet Deb is on set. They may not get along / but they are both professionals who have a final season to tape. They will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 162August 16, 2019 2:29 PM

messings vag stinks, drove ev body NUTS

by Anonymousreply 163August 16, 2019 3:01 PM

Fat bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164August 16, 2019 3:05 PM

[quote]BFD. I mean...EVERYBODY loved Trump back then.

Not anyone with a brain or a modicum of taste. I've hated Trump ever since he became known to the public. I've always said that even if I agreed with every single one of his political positions I'd never vote for him under any circumstances. He's always been classless, disgusting trash.

by Anonymousreply 165August 16, 2019 3:16 PM

R165 That’s why he did so poorly in NYC. People knew him of old. It’s also why so many NYers were so sure he wouldn’t win. They couldn’t believe that poor, blue collar white Christians would think a secular, divorced, philandering, billionaire from New York would be seen as someone who would have their interests in mind. Let alone have bunch of loony evangelicals thinking God himself sent this fool to make America great again. Of all the people.... Many NYers told me they would have voted for Leona Helmsley for president but they would have chopped off their finger before they ticked the box for Trump

by Anonymousreply 166August 16, 2019 3:27 PM

What I always thought was interesting about the Trump "Apprentice" era is that, even though I was on a lot of gossip and entertainment forums, there just didn't seem to be a lot of talk about the show itself. I wasn't seeing people anxious to find out who won or anything like that. Those who did watch it didn't seem hugely invested in it, especially after the third season. Looks like its ratings plummeted to the bottom 50 by the 5th season and never recovered.

It's a stretch to say everyone loved Trump. Everyone knew who he was and mostly didn't care about him. Once he started tweeting all that birtherism stuff, no one loved him except deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 167August 16, 2019 3:28 PM

Julianna Margulies patted my body double on the back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168August 16, 2019 3:58 PM

Keep making shit up, R167.

by Anonymousreply 169August 16, 2019 4:34 PM

[R165] I think thoust might protest too much. Even BEFORE he ran for office, you told yourself you'd never vote for him??? Hmmmm??? Well???? I think you like him and you just won't admit it ! You probably have a pillow case with his face on it or something. Your not fooling me!

by Anonymousreply 170August 16, 2019 5:15 PM

I’m with R167. I knew who he was but I never thought about him when he wasn’t doing one of his cameos. Why would I?

by Anonymousreply 171August 16, 2019 5:22 PM

The novelty quickly wore off with "The Apprentice,' mostly due to Trump's illogical board room decisions. He mostly loved ass lickers just like today.

His true colors started to show as soon as the ratings began to fall. He dumped Carolyn and George in favor of his children (nepotism) and he was really rude to Martha Stewart when her version of the Apprentice tanked (instead of saying I wish her the best, it's good for the franchise, he started pointing out how her rating stank and she was killing the show).

And if anyone wants to know what it was really like behind the scenes, check out Noel Casler's twitter account. Says Trump is addicted to Adderall, made numerous racist and sexist statements on set, says Melania is an opioid addict, and that he didn't want a minority to win The Apprentice one season so he sent her home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172August 16, 2019 10:15 PM

Messing has a bald spot, and a big bush!

by Anonymousreply 173August 16, 2019 10:17 PM

Her makeup lady calls her stinky......

by Anonymousreply 174August 18, 2019 2:46 AM

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 Blind Item #2

For the past few shows this former A list mostly television actress has been in, she has left destruction in her wake. Apparently she did so again to an iconic franchise because her ego couldn't handle she wasn't the biggest female star on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175August 18, 2019 2:59 AM

There's got to be way more to this story than that. Karen has been overshadowing Grace for years.

by Anonymousreply 176August 18, 2019 3:10 AM

I'm going to miss Eric. He was looking better than ever and, I feel, getting his character really into a great groove living and enjoying his life now in his middle years. That's what I'll miss about the show most, tied to some possible castmates feud regardless: We really needed these characters, and a show, showing gays and their friends interacting, working, loving and showing what joys there are still in life past the age of 25, and how it's being done and happening in 2019.

by Anonymousreply 177August 18, 2019 3:29 AM

I'm going to really miss it. I've loved this reboot immensely. It was light and fun and, judging by their performances, I really had the impression everyone involved was just having a grand time being back in these familiar roles. What a disappointment to know that was obviously not the case.

by Anonymousreply 178August 18, 2019 4:06 AM

Kill Grace and replace her with Sarah Bernhardt.

by Anonymousreply 179August 18, 2019 4:09 AM

No, Debra Winger!

by Anonymousreply 180August 18, 2019 4:13 AM

[quote]Kill Grace and replace her with Sarah Bernhardt.

Mlle. Bernhardt died in 1923, you fat stupid whore!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181August 18, 2019 4:20 AM

She looks a little like Betty Buckley.

by Anonymousreply 182August 18, 2019 4:21 AM

Maybe they are related in some way.

by Anonymousreply 183August 18, 2019 4:28 AM

I meant Sandra Bullock.

by Anonymousreply 184August 18, 2019 4:31 AM

madame messing has long grey nose hairs.....but the ones behind her ears (from face lifts) are nicely trimmed..

by Anonymousreply 185August 18, 2019 7:53 AM

I will miss only matt bomer

by Anonymousreply 186August 18, 2019 7:53 AM

[quote]I wouldn't read anything positive into the fact that Debra patted Megan on the back when she finally came over to the Jack cut out. Those types of gestures can be very patronizing and calculated for appearances, think Meghan Markle patting Kate Middleton on the back during their Christmas Church stroll...

Didn't reading anything into except the article said they weren't anywhere near each other which of course wasn't true.

by Anonymousreply 187August 18, 2019 9:21 AM

As for Megan, the reason they all got together in the first place was to support Hilary against Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188August 18, 2019 9:25 AM

megan seems such a free fun spirit

messing seems line a granny shaken her finger at ya.

neither of the men on the show did a dam thing for me...… was there for miss mullally

by Anonymousreply 189August 18, 2019 9:25 AM

Miss Messing has a mole on her tit with long grey hairs....

by Anonymousreply 190August 18, 2019 11:39 PM

I had really bad bronchitis about 7 years ago. It was not going away.

I watched two hours of Will & Grace reruns (on Lifetime, I think) and it really cheered me up.

by Anonymousreply 191August 18, 2019 11:59 PM

Good story 😉

by Anonymousreply 192August 19, 2019 12:01 AM

[quote] I watched two hours of Will & Grace reruns (on Lifetime, I think) and it really cheered me up.

Now ask yourself who carried most of the burden cheering you up. Deb, Sean, Eric, or Megan.

My answer would be Megan carried nearly most of the show.

by Anonymousreply 193August 19, 2019 12:04 AM

R193, I would agree. It was mostly Megan.

I wrote a spec script for the show once.

Karen: (Signing papers Will has delivered) I've had to sign so many papers since Stan came back from the dead. Where's that cutie messenger boy you usually use?

Will: Oh, he got an acting job on the new Law & Order spinoff.

Karen: Big part?

Will: Just the naked dead body found at the top of the show.

Karen: Big part?

by Anonymousreply 194August 19, 2019 12:47 AM

People still acting as though CDAN doesn't retroactively write blinds is cute.

by Anonymousreply 195August 19, 2019 1:06 AM

R195 it’s so dumb. They take yesterday’s gossip and make it 15% vague

by Anonymousreply 196August 19, 2019 2:16 AM

Nice joke, R194

by Anonymousreply 197August 19, 2019 9:49 AM

I can see having tea with megan….

not so with lady deb.

by Anonymousreply 198August 19, 2019 10:03 AM

Is there anyone who likes Debra Messing? She’s toxic for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 199August 19, 2019 10:06 AM

I like her.

by Anonymousreply 200August 19, 2019 4:09 PM

The shade is still going!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201August 22, 2019 8:56 AM

Yeah...that's def shade R201. Jesus, they're too old to be pulling this shit. MAYBE it's a ploy to get people to watch the FINAL, FINAL season.

by Anonymousreply 202August 22, 2019 9:28 AM

Yeah maybe they're all in on this s***.

by Anonymousreply 203August 22, 2019 4:20 PM

What a cliche. Why can't women work together? You've come a long way, baby... not.

by Anonymousreply 204August 22, 2019 7:43 PM

Maybe Megan wanted Debra to Sling with her.

by Anonymousreply 205August 22, 2019 10:56 PM

if they could continue the show without messing ide watch it

by Anonymousreply 206August 23, 2019 7:54 AM

Menopause can drive anyone crazy. And in the case of Messing, even crazier.

by Anonymousreply 207August 23, 2019 1:33 PM

I love how all the Trump trolls are piling on with Debra hatred here.

If they are not speaking - and it would seem that is true - perhaps it is because one of them was the holdout that refused to do another year of the show. I don’t think NBC would cancel unless it was becoming too expensive. If that is the case, I bet it’s Megan who is tired of it. Debra keeps posting set photos and truly seems to love the show and the work.

by Anonymousreply 208August 23, 2019 2:33 PM

I don't think Debra Messing needs Donald Trump to make her look like a c u n t.

by Anonymousreply 209August 23, 2019 7:20 PM

Leave her alone, she's on our side. Vultures.

by Anonymousreply 210August 23, 2019 7:27 PM

How is she on her side exactly? What has she ever done for me?

by Anonymousreply 211August 23, 2019 8:37 PM

R106 What did Jerry say about Faye Dunaway? thanks

by Anonymousreply 212August 24, 2019 12:00 AM

Something along the lines of yes, she is a demanding Diva but worth all the trouble given her stature. They were in a LIfetime movie together.

by Anonymousreply 213August 24, 2019 3:52 AM

Oh, Deb.... (I do love her though.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214August 24, 2019 10:21 PM

Megan seems like a pill.

by Anonymousreply 215August 24, 2019 10:53 PM

"Feud" Season 2 Debra Messing vs Megan Mullally

by Anonymousreply 216August 24, 2019 10:54 PM

I'm not bothered.

by Anonymousreply 217August 25, 2019 12:37 AM

But why are they doing? They both have dream lives.

by Anonymousreply 218August 25, 2019 12:40 AM

Messings fug face says it all::::Don't mess with me, ima cunt from river city.

by Anonymousreply 219August 25, 2019 1:50 AM

Let me tell you about Meg Mullally ...

by Anonymousreply 220August 25, 2019 1:59 AM

R197, thanks. I got some nice feedback on it, but if you want to get into this business you really need the persistence of a mule or connections.

Sometimes both.

by Anonymousreply 221August 26, 2019 4:57 PM

I don’t buy for one minute they’re canceling the show because the cast are not getting along.

by Anonymousreply 222August 26, 2019 5:12 PM

I mean the ratings haven't been what they were but the whole television landscape has changed. The first return season it was the second highest "new" series, thus the two season renewal. However, last season it was not always winning its time slot.

by Anonymousreply 223August 26, 2019 5:55 PM

The ratings after an early bump were atrocious.

by Anonymousreply 224August 26, 2019 6:41 PM

Nobody wanted to see Karen misty eyed over illegal invaders.

by Anonymousreply 225August 26, 2019 7:24 PM

The ratings were not atrocious. They got a two season renewal which is still unusual.

by Anonymousreply 226August 26, 2019 8:51 PM

Third season adds Demi Lovato as Jenny, a mysterious and guarded woman who comes into Will's life, according to E! News on Tuesday. A new cast member would be handy if she puts a buffer between Debra and Megan.

Probably Will's daughter with Diane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227August 28, 2019 1:32 AM

Why wouldn't Diane have revealed that when she was having a nervous breakdown at the party with Leo?

by Anonymousreply 228August 28, 2019 1:43 AM

Team Messing.

by Anonymousreply 229August 28, 2019 5:45 PM

The renewal came after the first couple episodes overperformed. No sooner has they renewed it than the show cratered in the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 230August 29, 2019 9:37 PM

Thank you, Mr. Nielson.

by Anonymousreply 231August 29, 2019 10:15 PM

Nielson? Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 232August 30, 2019 2:34 AM

Mr Nelson was unavailable for comment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233August 30, 2019 2:53 AM

The ratings are atrocious. It started really strong but faded very fast and didn't stop falling. It ranked 80th overall last season. Considering the salaries involved, that's why NBC pulled the trigger.

by Anonymousreply 234August 30, 2019 6:11 AM

How come nobody even Blind Gossip is it covering the story? It should be a bigger story!

What the hell is behind this particular Feud and why aren't they even trying to deny it?

by Anonymousreply 235August 30, 2019 6:27 PM

I don't think it's a big story and I don't think it's a real feud. They probably just had a little spat and they will get over it and move on. You know ... like adults.

by Anonymousreply 236August 30, 2019 7:35 PM

If they were adults they wouldn't be carrying this s*** on in public.

by Anonymousreply 237August 30, 2019 7:47 PM

[quote]If they were adults they wouldn't be carrying this s*** on in public.

Twitter has turned adults into middle school girls.

by Anonymousreply 238August 30, 2019 8:14 PM

Speaking of Twitter: so optimistic of both Eric and Debra to assume they'll be working with ANYONE again after this minstrel show reboot is finally gone. Deluded actors...

by Anonymousreply 239September 1, 2019 11:49 PM

It’s actually pretty optimistic to think Trump will work again after his current gig ends. Unless you count making license plates as a job.

Deluded Russian asset! Sad!

by Anonymousreply 240September 2, 2019 5:00 PM

So one year ago when season two began taping, Deb and Megan were still friendly - there are videos on her IG stories of them clowning around. I really think this may be about one cast member wanting it to end and the other one was not happy - kind of like a Kim Cattrall thing.

by Anonymousreply 241September 2, 2019 5:02 PM

Eric McCormack worked steadily before this reboot.

by Anonymousreply 242September 2, 2019 7:56 PM

I notice that Deb’s newest posts from the set do not mention Megan at all. She has a post with Eric and a post with Sean so any friction is between Meg and Deb and maybe Meg and Eric? Megan hasn’t posted anything with the others in some time.

by Anonymousreply 243September 14, 2019 9:12 PM

Sean is hosting the Alec Baldwin Comedy Central Roast airing tomorrow night. Debra will be on the dais.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244September 14, 2019 9:38 PM

You can also tell from Debra's posts that she loves the show and will miss performing in it. Megan doesn't seem to share the same enthusiasm. At all.

by Anonymousreply 245September 16, 2019 12:13 AM

[quote]I really think this may be about one cast member wanting it to end and the other one was not happy - kind of like a Kim Cattrall thing.

Not really the same thing because Kim Cattrall said she was never friends with the SATC cast.

by Anonymousreply 246September 16, 2019 12:17 AM

[quote]You can also tell from Debra's posts that she loves the show and will miss performing in it. Megan doesn't seem to share the same enthusiasm. At all.

Would you have enthusiasm about your job of you had to deal with a passive-aggressive bitch at work every day? She’s probably completely over it.

by Anonymousreply 247September 16, 2019 12:20 AM

[quote]You can also tell from Debra's posts that she loves the show and will miss performing in it. Megan doesn't seem to share the same enthusiasm. At all.

Well Megan is cashing in with her horribly stupid Sling commercials.

by Anonymousreply 248September 16, 2019 12:40 AM

Have we considered that Megan might not be a walk in the park? I’ve always enjoyed Megan’s performance on the show and her singing voice but there’s a certain something about her that stopped me from calling myself a “fan”. She lacks a certain warmth. I’m not sure the return to W&G was the best idea for her either. Before the show resumed she was a pretty laid back chick who was ageing naturally and would joke about her sagging neck in interviews. She seemed as down to earth as you get in the business but after the first season back she went in and had the works done which suggests that coming back to the show made her insecure and anxious enough to do that.

by Anonymousreply 249September 16, 2019 1:02 AM

[quote]Have we considered that Megan might not be a walk in the park?

Yes, for decades.

by Anonymousreply 250September 16, 2019 4:13 AM

What happened to Debra Messing on the Comedy Central Roast? I watched the last half and Debra was nowhere to be seen. Caroline Rhea was there. Was she a last minute replacement? Is there a feud going on between Debra and tonight's host Sean Hayes?

by Anonymousreply 251September 16, 2019 4:14 AM

r251, She dropped out after Trump tweeted about her calling her a racist a few weeks ago

by Anonymousreply 252September 16, 2019 4:34 AM

Is that all it took, R252? What a pussy she is.

by Anonymousreply 253September 16, 2019 4:39 AM

pretty much my sentiments on all of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254September 16, 2019 4:48 AM

Hated Karen in the reboot with her friendship with Donald and Melania. I don't need them invading my entertainment, plus the other three would have dropped her after the election.

by Anonymousreply 255September 17, 2019 12:41 AM

Thought I saw a shot of Debra in the audience.

by Anonymousreply 256September 17, 2019 12:41 AM

I miss Rosario.

by Anonymousreply 257September 18, 2019 1:42 AM

Trump had her deported.

by Anonymousreply 258September 18, 2019 1:52 AM

Hmmm.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259October 24, 2019 11:12 PM

I dont know whos side to be on.

by Anonymousreply 260October 25, 2019 4:34 AM

So what happened here?

by Anonymousreply 261October 29, 2019 2:48 AM

I guess I'm team Mullally since twitter tells me this:

You’re blocked You can’t follow or see @DebraMessing’s Tweets.

by Anonymousreply 262October 29, 2019 5:23 AM

What;s with all this conflict? Normal adults go to work do their jobs and go home.

by Anonymousreply 263October 29, 2019 9:34 AM

r262, you must be a Trumper. I don't blame her for blocking you.

I still believe that Megan did not want to continue the series and the rest of the cast is not happy with her for this. Debra probably would have been the most vocal about it since her IG shows she clearly loves the rest of her co-stars as well as the opportunity to play Grace again. Megan will barely mention Will and Grace and obvi hates the rest of her cast. I wonder if she will even appear on the final episode or do a "Chrissy calls from her parent's house" phone in from a separate studio.

by Anonymousreply 264October 29, 2019 10:51 PM

I took one for the DL team and watched the season premiere. Aside from one very short scene at the end, Mullally did the entire show on the phone with Will, from Grace's empty design studio.

It felt like Suzanne Somers' phoning in the part of Chrissy.

by Anonymousreply 265October 30, 2019 3:00 AM

All I know is that McCormack, Messing, and Mullally have all been very supportive of the LGBTQ community, then and now. They've lent their celebrity to raising awareness, speaking out on issues that affect us, raising charitable donations.

Meanwhile, Hayes spent years making bank playing a caricature of the worst stereotypes about gay men while scurrying away from the spotlight like a roach any time the press tried to ask him about the community and the pink elephant in the room. And when he finally officially came out, dropped gems like “I feel like I’ve contributed monumentally to the success of the gay movement in America, and if anyone wants to argue that, I’m open to it. You’re welcome, Advocate.” He's shown more humility in recent years, and the character was made less vicious, but for a long time he was the member of the quartet that was [italic]persona non grata[/italic] as far as I was concerned.

by Anonymousreply 266October 30, 2019 4:14 AM

The premiere ratings were pitiful - barely over 2 million viewers. It's not Mullaly that is ending the show, it's NBC.

by Anonymousreply 267October 30, 2019 6:27 AM

At a taping over a month ago, when the cast was introduced to the studio audience, Eric, Debra, and Sean enthusiastically greeted the audience and took bows to thunderous ovations. Then they introduced Megan - a cardboard cutout of Karen - literally. This was on Deb’s IG story . NBC finally acknowledges she won’t appear in some episodes. I guess Megan wants to be the Cindy Williams spoiler. She must be getting some real bad advice from that slob husband of hers.

by Anonymousreply 268October 30, 2019 7:24 AM

Not sure about that R268. The premiere was AWFUL. I'm hanging in there because I LOVE the performers, but it's DONE. I wouldn't blame MM for wanting to move on. Especially, if she only continued because she felt obligated. Enough.

It was good to see everyone, but I'm more for the follow-up, one-hour special format than an entire crappy season.

by Anonymousreply 269October 30, 2019 10:59 AM

The elephant in the room that nobody has mentioned is that she is the only character with no story arc. Basically, she just walks on and makes bitchy comments. As someone above mentioned, given the tone of the reboot, he character shouldn't even be there. Jack has no need for her anymore now that he is married. Will and Grace really don't need Karen in their lives. I suspect that is the reason for Mullally's resentment.

by Anonymousreply 270October 30, 2019 11:15 AM

ONE one of the producers posts table read videos quite often and Megan is there, being very professional and they showed her cast meet the audience intro too. Sad that the cast isn’t really friendly but that’s typical of most shows. Megan did promote the premiere on her IG when the show was half over lol. I would say her heart is not in it.

by Anonymousreply 271October 31, 2019 12:42 AM

Maybe she's ya know mental.

by Anonymousreply 272October 31, 2019 2:48 AM

Messing is so botoxed she can barely get her words out.

by Anonymousreply 273October 31, 2019 4:30 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274October 31, 2019 9:31 AM

I remember rewinding that--on my VCR--at least 10 times. This show was great when it was good but the bloopers are awesome.

[quote] I suspect that is the reason for Mullally's resentment.

Resentment or the need for closure?

by Anonymousreply 275October 31, 2019 9:48 AM

Wow it must have been ugly if Megan won't come to work. We'll get the truth when they write their memoirs!

by Anonymousreply 276October 31, 2019 9:38 PM

Maybe it's all Megan's fault.

by Anonymousreply 277November 2, 2019 1:09 PM

The ratings are good...

It's all a bit of a mystery. Mullally seems to have gone very quiet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278November 2, 2019 3:20 PM

She's busy slinging.

by Anonymousreply 279November 2, 2019 4:43 PM

R252 I hope they got back at Trumpy by having Will (or a lawyer pal of his)

represent a black family that was denied a home by an orange haired bigot.

by Anonymousreply 280November 3, 2019 5:45 AM

The ratings are fucking terrible, r278. A 0.5 live rating puts it's almost dead last on NBC, and in the bottom fifth of network shows. Growing 0.4 with the days is DVR is barely an accomplishment - almost every series on broadcast does that or more.

Nobody cares anymore.

by Anonymousreply 281November 3, 2019 5:59 AM

Sorry R281 Will & Grace ended up being the #1 NBC comedy after the ratings were in.

That is a worthy accomplishment to note for a show that debuted over 2 decades ago.

I didn't know the show was broadcasting again (since I don't have cable/satellite) so I didn't make it into the debut ratings.

I'm sure other fans were in the same boat as me.

by Anonymousreply 282November 3, 2019 4:11 PM

This week is sad. The jokes are anvils

by Anonymousreply 283November 3, 2019 7:15 PM

The show is now OVA! I just saw a post from the final taping on Sean Hayes' Instagram. Nothing on Megan's page. Deb has posted.

by Anonymousreply 284December 19, 2019 5:07 PM

I can't blame Debra for cracking up to Nurse Pittman's millennial accent. That lady in the bloopers was pretty good. But I have not seen that episode. I must have missed a show and not noticed.

[quote] Will & Grace ended up being the #1 NBC comedy after the ratings were in.

Does that speak to the strength of Will and Grace, or the relative weakness of the rest of NBC's lineup

by Anonymousreply 285December 19, 2019 5:19 PM

No Megan has been very quiet. There is a picture of the final bow and Megan is there although separated from Deb. They are lined up girl/boy/girl/boy.

Must have been a strange and anticlimactic end for them.

by Anonymousreply 286December 19, 2019 5:28 PM

What? They already taped the series final episode?

Things must be really bad if they decided to wrap things up so quickly. The third return season was supposed to have 18 episodes, and so far they have aired only five. So this timeline is not adding up, unless they just threw in the towel and said "we're done" because of all the nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 287December 19, 2019 9:03 PM

They started back filming in August so I guess if they worked all out with only a week or two off they could have cranked out 18 by now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288December 19, 2019 9:31 PM

Megan clearly was done and wanted out. She didn’t post anything on social media regarding the end and throughout the season hasnt indicated she will miss it. Her co stars did - showing the cameraderie sans Megan.

Debra just posted a photo and thanked and tagged her costars and producers, etc. but the problem is she tagged some random Megan mullally. That seems really tactless. Just thank Megan and don’t tag her. Especially if they’ve blocked each other. Seems particularly immature and I don’t believe it’s a mistake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289December 20, 2019 6:10 AM

R281 must not be able to read like Donald Trump. It is one of NBCs highest rated comedies.

The show's Oct. 24 season premiere grew by 0.4 points in the adults 18-49 demographic (0.5 to 0.9) in Nielsen's live-plus-three-day numbers, a gain big enough to crack the top 20 (ties included) for the week of Oct. 21. It pulled even with its time-period comedy competition, CBS' Carol's Second Act, after trailing by 0.2 in the same-day ratings.

Will & Grace also added about 1.57 million viewers to bring its three-day total to 3.85 million, making it the most-watched of NBC's Thursday comedies for the week ahead of Superstore (3.67 million). The premiere grew by 69 percent in viewers, tied for the second-largest percentage bump on broadcast with ABC's The Good Doctor.

by Anonymousreply 290December 20, 2019 6:22 AM

Debra was able to edit her post and correctly tag Megan. So Megan has not blocked Debra. It will be interesting to see Megan does any press for the final episode when it airs next spring.

by Anonymousreply 291December 23, 2019 4:56 AM

"McCormack, Messing, and Mullally have all been very supportive of the LGBTQ community"

It was fashionable and probably in their contracts, of sorts. Anti-gay on a major gay sitcom? Not allowed, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 292December 28, 2019 2:41 AM

Eric seems like a nice man in real life and I can believe that he would have been as far from a homophobe as a straight man can get even if he bad become a teacher in Canada. Mullally has always been a fag hag but when she did the whole 'I'm bisexual, you'll never see me with a woman and now I'm marrying a man' routine I lost respect for her. Debra without acting success would be a 'Maude' type. A guilty liberal who gets offended of behalf of people and makes an ass of herself at her dinner party for Native Americans in abstract poetry. Sean Hayes is a darker figure than Jack and struggled with internalized homphobia and family baggage for years. I knew someone who knew him and he said he was a quiet, strange, dark guy until he came out and then he became to come out of his shell.

by Anonymousreply 293January 3, 2020 4:43 PM

Good riddance to this unfunny retrograde crap. It never should have aired, never mind been rebooted.

[quote] Debra without acting success would be a 'Maude' type. A guilty liberal who gets offended of behalf of people and makes an ass of herself at her dinner party for Native Americans in abstract poetry.

Except that [italic]Maude[/italic] was actually funny, well-written, and well-acted. They did an episode where she lost a gay male friend by being too possessive. The writers of this show, if you can call them that, must have missed that one.

by Anonymousreply 294January 3, 2020 4:58 PM

In case you haven’t figured it out, I’m #TeamPlagueOnBothTheirHouses

by Anonymousreply 295January 3, 2020 5:33 PM

I think the show was an old fashioned minstrel show to urban gay men who didn’t need to be reminded that gay men are just people! I can’t dismiss the show because I do believe it had a big impact in my home town during the first few seasons. Jack and Will were the first gay men that many people in my family/town had exposure to. It wasn’t perfect and many gay men will cringe at Jack and think Eric was poorly written BUT it made a huge difference to me as a young gay man to have the show coming into my home and to see my family embrace it and credit it for making gay men seem more human. Truly, a lot of the homophobia in my town was based from the myth that gay men were all sex maniacs and predators and weirdos because there were no out gay men and peoples impressions were formed by playground slurs. Seeing my dad and brothers sit down to watch this show and laugh their butts off gave me the courage to come out of the closet and Will Truman made my dad understand that being an out homosexual didn’t mean I’d be spending my life working retail and frequenting sex clubs.

In a perfect world nobody would need a sitcom to teach them a bit of humanity and in a perfect world the show would have had more rounded characters and better writing but it is what it is. It had an impact in my life although the reboot has been a misfire and the initial run began to rely too much on guest stars at the expense of developing the main cast.

by Anonymousreply 296January 3, 2020 5:43 PM

[quote] Sean Hayes is a darker figure than Jack and struggled with internalized homphobia and family baggage for years.

His episode of Who Do You Think You Are? actually made me really sad. His family was kinda cursed.

by Anonymousreply 297January 3, 2020 5:45 PM

Which only disks poorly about the state of NBC's comedies, r290. W&G is nowhere near the top 20. It's probably not even in the top 50. A 0.5 live rating is pathetic, and just a little over a third what it was averaging two years ago. That's right, it lost almost 70% of its audience in just TWO years.

Nobody cares.

by Anonymousreply 298January 3, 2020 11:45 PM

We’ll probably never see another Friends type of success where the entire country - and western world- has watched at least one episode and knows the character names. TV has become so niche. Even shows that get a lot of good word of mouth like Downton Abbey and Game of Thrones and Ms Maisel are nowhere near those numbers. I agree that the W&G reboot faded out in popularity after the first few episodes and the viewing public doesn’t care. They couldn’t even do the old stunt casting that they used to do because that doesn’t get viewers the way it did 20 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 299January 4, 2020 2:21 PM

Interesting that Debra is STILL throwing shade on Megan. An IG story post yesterday showed the four of them at curtain call at the beginning of the third season taping. Eric, Debra and Sean were all facing the audience. Megan had her back turned to the audience.

Debra's caption was "This pretty much says it all."

So much bad blood. And she's STILL pissed about it. The show has ended (except for the airing of these final episodes (maybe like four left?).

by Anonymousreply 300March 5, 2020 9:45 PM

I don’t know, I’ve never thought Deb was the nicest lady in the world but for some reason I think Megan was the one out of line here. Based on nothing, I have no insider knowledge but it’s so dreadfully unprofessional to let it get to the point that she got suspended. Not to mention insane to burn bridges like that. There may have been two sides to the feud to begin with but only Megan was suspended, only Megan took issue as the others are all still speaking and getting along fine.

I’d be interested to know the scoop only because I cannot imagine what could have happened to provoke Megan so much. It’s a sad end to the show tbh. I’ve kept it together working with assholes for $10 an hour. For Megan to jump off a money train and jeopardise her legacy and her career it must have been something very bad (that somehow didn’t bother Eric or Sean) or Megan is a very difficult person herself.

by Anonymousreply 301March 6, 2020 4:36 PM

In my experience with the both of them...

Deb was someone who was kind and friendly to people upon meeting them. Megan, not so much. Megan would often be cold and give off an air of, "why are you bothering me," if she thought you were a fan. She wouldn't change her energy until she found out that you were someone important that she should be nice to.

by Anonymousreply 302March 6, 2020 6:46 PM

Megan’s “work” turned out really, really well, I’ll give her that. I haven’t seen such effective work since Jane Fonda’a first refresh.

by Anonymousreply 303March 7, 2020 10:22 AM

Nick Offerman didn’t become her manager or anything did he, you know how that goes.

The reboot was a disappointment in general. Only Eric really found his character again and that may be because Will was the most grown up and stable so the character translated to middle age very well. Megan found Karen once or trice. She was great in the Rosie’s funeral episode. The rhythm and the writing was off. Megan seems to me the one most likely to complain about it and maybe then when she and Debra started feuding the producers had enough of her already and wouldn’t support her.

It’s really sad (yes I’ll say it I’m being a giant MARY) to see the final interviews with the cast and there’s only three of them participating and making no mention of Megan. I wonder if the press and promo obligation was in her contract and how she got out of doing any. Will she work again? Will she refuse to answer W&G questions if she’s ever on a talk show in the future?

by Anonymousreply 304April 23, 2020 1:30 AM

I don’t think we will see Megan work again in a series for quite some time. That said, I don’t think that is what she wants anyways.

by Anonymousreply 305April 23, 2020 3:05 AM

I don’t think we will see Megan work again in a series for quite some time. That said, I don’t think that is what she wants anyways.

by Anonymousreply 306April 23, 2020 3:05 AM

After putting so much $$$ into her new face it would be a shame not to show it off.

by Anonymousreply 307April 24, 2020 12:47 AM

She participated, r304 , but she had clearly checked out and most of her answers were unusable.

by Anonymousreply 308April 24, 2020 1:07 AM

That’s strange, they only needed one sentence from her so she probably deliberately made sure they couldn’t use her responses.

I don’t think they were contractually obligated to do much press. They did a few appearances when it first returned but not much since then. A lot of people didn’t even know it was still on.

by Anonymousreply 309April 24, 2020 9:51 AM

Optics. Those three are ALL over each other, and Megan looks like she's mentally scanning the room for the nearest exit.

I mean...Occam's razor

by Anonymousreply 310April 24, 2020 10:08 AM

I watched the final episode. Wow! It was so bad. The show became a shadow of its former self. So many strange decisions that were so implausible they were surreal. Karen flies off of the Statue of Liberty in a helicopter? Grace has a baby at the age of 50+? Will gets back together with McCoy ... or does he? Totally left ambiguous at the end. The only one who's story arc almost made sense was that Jack performed as a chorus boy on Broadway. But at the age of 50+? Yeah, right. This reboot was totally unnecessary and proved to be just another cash grab.

by Anonymousreply 311April 24, 2020 9:04 PM

Eric is all over Twitter, he just posted about Bomer coming in at the last minute from another gig to film his cameo.

by Anonymousreply 312April 24, 2020 9:12 PM

Bump. Debra always finds an excuse to bless us with a selfie. She sends us love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313May 31, 2020 1:51 AM

Liked both their characters, but especially with the reboot's coming about since the advent of the social media era, hearing about their antics so constantly does make it seem to me that they are both frequently...exhausting.

The cast, producers and NBC all seemed to conspire to make this reboot be a big hot mess, IMO. NBC hardly ever ran reruns that could've kept the show more visible over summer hiatuses. Maybe the castmembers tried to negotiate huge rerun fees, if that's a thing, and NBC refused...who knows. I found it odd it seemed to be the only or one of the few reboots that didn't number the new seasons consecutively from their original run's last season--maybe that was a contracts negotiating thing between the cast and NBC, too, because the cast would've demanded more if the show was produced as an additional-seasons continuation of the "original" series, otherwise?

And too much emphasis on presenting Messing as a 2020 Lucy Ricardo Wanna-be down to almost ripping off old "Lucy" series pratfalls and episode themes; and seeming on that note to have gone as far as having the "live" studio audience's laughter "canned" and edited onto scenes that seemed painfully not matched up with the laughs and probably filmed on closed sets--much like the later Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz post-"ILL" comedy hours eventually appeared to be. That, Deb's and Megan's seeming to tune out and not really be there anymore, and the wackjob plot ideas and twists which were frankly insulting and lazy to longtime fans, I think led to a much-deserved tanking of this reboot that I believe didn't have to turn out the way it did, or ending. But I think the cast and network, including and especially Messing and Mullally--did want that! :(

by Anonymousreply 314May 31, 2020 3:26 AM

R300 have a link by any chance? Just curious - I browsed Debra's instagram but didn't find it - she may have deleted it.

by Anonymousreply 315May 31, 2020 4:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!